Infinite Labs Pro Z Reviews

bstrobbe52's Rating

Being in the military I am rarely afforded ample sleep, but when I take this on those occasions where I get anywhere from 4-6 hours, I wake up feeling like I had 8-10 hours, refreshed and not hurting. Does give weird dreams at first.

neil11834's Rating

Good product. I've been doing high intensity running and I can't sleep well , also my leg can't repair in 48 hours before my next training. After taking this. I sleep better and my leg feels better. I'm pretty sure this product works because I didn't change my other supplements in that period.

nairbsod's Rating

I've really noticed a difference with sleep when using this. I usually have trouble falling asleep or if I wake up in the night, getting back to sleep. the product knocks me out within 20-30 minutes and I sleep like a baby. when I would consistently take it I would wake up feeling refreshed - even had people at work mentioning that I seem rested. This is a must for me - way better than melatonin in my opinion.

Drunkmark's Rating

Love this product. I do roofing and siding daily and then go to the gym for a good 2 hour workout. It really helps my body relax and get a good night of sleep.

adelbarghut's Rating

adelbarghut did not leave a written review for this product.

Waltheri's Rating

Easy to digest. Perfect Help to fall asleep.

boadil's Rating

Im sleeping like a baby and feeling restful next day.

JuanArroz's Rating

I work 10 hr days starting @ 4 am, waking up @ 2:30 am. I work out on my off days, consisting of weightlifting 45 mins - 1 hr + 1 mile run, 7-8 min range at 42 yrs young. I definitely noticed a dramatic change in my energy level once implementing infinite labs ZMA into my stack...from 42 yrs young to 24 years old ;))!! Great product!!!

Myfitnessbuddy's Rating

Got this on offer in November. its fantastic....I was skeptical due to a few reviews about ZMA and weird dreams. with this...no dreams at all the only thing i noticed is that my body wakes up at 5:26am four minutes before my alarm goes off robbing me of 4 minutes of sleep!

wiam90's Rating

Very good product and very Good price (BOGO), however i gave it an 9 because of the poor manufacturing. The bottle came all powdery, you need to do a better job Infinite Labs!

jpik's Rating

Quality product, solid sleep, and I feel great in the morning. For the price it's tough to beat.

Jackeyles96's Rating

Did not help me sleep, made me wake up several times during each night if taking this supplement.

kschro2010's Rating

kschro2010 did not leave a written review for this product.

amman979's Rating

amman979 did not leave a written review for this product.

collectablekid's Rating

Been using this almost a whole month now and I think it's working great. As a bit of an insomniac I have a lot of trouble falling asleep. Taken on an empty stomach(at least an hour after eating for me) this stuff kicks in for me within maybe 20-30 minutes and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open on the couch or in bed. I've also noticed that since taking this I've actually noticed myself returning to what I'm assuming is better REM sleep since I've been on it, as I've been remembering having dreams for the first time in years. Added bonus: libido seems up. I feel a bit stronger when lifting since taking this too, but hell - that could just simply be because I'm actually sleeping better now. As someone who melatonin does nothing for and doesn't like the side effects of prescription sleep meds, this is the perfect medium.

zhovt's Rating

zhovt did not leave a written review for this product.

kacaks7's Rating

kacaks7 did not leave a written review for this product.

go2mtiger's Rating

I've been taking right before bed. Sleeping much better and growing like crazy.

johnsciullo's Rating

johnsciullo did not leave a written review for this product.

madmax878's Rating