Infinite Labs Pro Z Reviews

Myfitnessbuddy's Rating

Got this on offer in November. its fantastic....I was skeptical due to a few reviews about ZMA and weird dreams. with this...no dreams at all the only thing i noticed is that my body wakes up at 5:26am four minutes before my alarm goes off robbing me of 4 minutes of sleep!

wiam90's Rating

Very good product and very Good price (BOGO), however i gave it an 9 because of the poor manufacturing. The bottle came all powdery, you need to do a better job Infinite Labs!

jpik's Rating

Quality product, solid sleep, and I feel great in the morning. For the price it's tough to beat.

Jackeyles96's Rating

Did not help me sleep, made me wake up several times during each night if taking this supplement.

kschro2010's Rating

kschro2010 did not leave a written review for this product.

amman979's Rating

amman979 did not leave a written review for this product.

collectablekid's Rating

Been using this almost a whole month now and I think it's working great. As a bit of an insomniac I have a lot of trouble falling asleep. Taken on an empty stomach(at least an hour after eating for me) this stuff kicks in for me within maybe 20-30 minutes and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open on the couch or in bed. I've also noticed that since taking this I've actually noticed myself returning to what I'm assuming is better REM sleep since I've been on it, as I've been remembering having dreams for the first time in years. Added bonus: libido seems up. I feel a bit stronger when lifting since taking this too, but hell - that could just simply be because I'm actually sleeping better now. As someone who melatonin does nothing for and doesn't like the side effects of prescription sleep meds, this is the perfect medium.

zhovt's Rating

zhovt did not leave a written review for this product.

kacaks7's Rating

kacaks7 did not leave a written review for this product.

go2mtiger's Rating

I've been taking right before bed. Sleeping much better and growing like crazy.

johnsciullo's Rating

johnsciullo did not leave a written review for this product.

madmax878's Rating

A very good sleep aide

jordansrt's Rating

Everyone needs good quality sleep. Pro-Z will help you recover with a deeper rest and will help you not run to the bathroom all night long

TeamIronClad's Rating

I started taking Pro Z right after my last bodybuilding competition and I am AMAZED on how quick my weight, and strength is coming back. My recovery is a lot HIGHER than I ever imagined. Highly s****est this product

cmugan's Rating

cmugan did not leave a written review for this product.