Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP Reviews

Pink Lemonade
9.6

arutkis's Rating
Red Raspberry - Exclusive!

arutkis did not leave a written review for this product.

jpolanco8's Rating

jpolanco8 did not leave a written review for this product.

JBurton23's Rating
Wild Cherry

OMG YES!!! This is my favorite pre-workout of all time! I am really big into muscle pumps during my workout and that is exactly what Juggernaut HP does for me. Packed with Beta Alanine and much more as well this product is the real game changer!! Flavors are amazing and it mixes so so good. I highly recommend it to everyone men and women!!

charlievanriper's Rating

Quite impressed with the new formula. Mixes completely, great energy I don't seem to want to stop training.. No crazy jitters, No Crash, Good Pumps, solid focus, Taste is really good. All-round good solid Pre workout and Highly recommended.

Reddington135's Rating
Red Raspberry - Exclusive!

Definitely a top tier pre-workout. It gives me sustained energy throughout my workout, and I don't have any crash, even during brutal leg workouts where all I normally want to do is quit. The taste is good, and is something I don't mind pounding down before a workout. Sits well with me too, so I know I am not queezy during my grueling workouts.

ebless911's Rating
Wild Cherry

Doesn't taste bad but not very good. Decent pre workout.

frankcimino's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Im not a fan of the whole pre workout is a must idea that is around us all the time. If you eat well then you will have plenty of energy to do what you need to in the gym. With that being said, being prior military I do understand the need for a pick me up at the end of a hellish day. I don't like a whole lot of caffeine in my pre workout, it ends up making me feel over stimulated and then my mind is all over the place but with this product i feel a smooth rush of energy that I am able to control. The pump that I can get when I have used this is pretty intense as well. No it wont put 15lbs of muscle on you, no it wont make you stronger, no you wont be Jay Cutler from it. But all in all for 28$ and 60 servings this is legit. Eat well, lift heavy, sleep well. Peace and love to you all.

brbrooks09's Rating
Orange

Not the best pre-workout I've ever used, but it's not the worst. If your on a budget its a great price per serving, and well get the job done. I just rather pay a little more for something better. Other than that the taste is fine, and it will give you a decent pump with moderate energy.

yigitcan's Rating

Not the best. But still works. If there is promotion or something and you are on a budget good option

jesseengen's Rating

Wasn't really blown away by the product. Had to take more of it then others to get the same affect. I would probably go with something else in the future, didn't give the pump I was expecting.

CharlesGutzman's Rating
Orange

Not much to say this pre-workout works and tastes great.

classiccristal's Rating
Wild Cherry

Juggernaut HP did exactly it said it would do, I can't complain only compliment! I would take it before my lunch time workouts and man was I pumped. I didn't feel jittery or "cracked out", simply felt super motivated, alert, and focused on my workouts. It also doesn't make me bloated just in case anyone is wondering ;) . If you're into the Beta Alanine tingle, this one makes you feel it. I personally like the tingles and about 10-20 minutes into my workout I started feeling them and I'd get eve more pumped to keep lifting! Taste is good, wild cherry is pretty **** good! It tastes a tiny tiny tiny bit "chemically" but very very minimal. Wouldn't pass this product up just because of that. Simply giving my personal review on it :) . I don't take it past 4pm though because I won't sleep well, so I'll take it prior to morning or lunch time workouts.

Cheeze3232's Rating
Orange

Cheeze3232 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bombshell7's Rating
Crimson Punch

AN EASY TO MIX AND DRINK FORMULA THAT TASTES GREAT AND GETS YOU PUMPED FOR YOUR WORKOUT EVERYTIME.

justinsimoni's Rating
Wild Cherry

I liked the original formula of J****ernaut; however, this puny scoop is anything but "high performance." I took this product for two weeks and did not sense any energy, focus, or strength gains.

LeahBanton's Rating

I love both this product and the original juggernaut. I've never had workouts like I did when taking these. I feel very energized without the jitters coffee can give you.

asheid's Rating
Red Raspberry - Exclusive!

I loved the work out feeling I had going on after taking this product! I takes about 30 minutes to really kick in but when it hits be ready to go! You won't be able to replace the feeling that you get when all that Oxygen hits your body and your muscles! Great product with a great taste!

RockstarMom14's Rating
Crimson Punch

My first pre-workout and it was a culture shock haahaa. It does what it says it will and I enjoyed the performance. My boyfriend likes it better than I (2 scoops), but I liked the performance way more than worrying about the taste.

Starbuck440's Rating
Crimson Punch

The focus I had from this sup was unmatched, and the flavor was great. However, it had very inconsistent energy for me. It either did nothing or jacked me up way too much.

jpik's Rating

Just great, and no crash! Every other PWO I've tried there was a nasty crash a few hours later. J****ernaut HP just doesn't do that. Great focus, great pump, no crash.