Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP Reviews

7.4
Pink Lemonade
9.9

jesseengen's Rating

Wasn't really blown away by the product. Had to take more of it then others to get the same affect. I would probably go with something else in the future, didn't give the pump I was expecting.

CharlesGutzman's Rating
Orange

Not much to say this pre-workout works and tastes great.

classiccristal's Rating
Wild Cherry

Juggernaut HP did exactly it said it would do, I can't complain only compliment! I would take it before my lunch time workouts and man was I pumped. I didn't feel jittery or "cracked out", simply felt super motivated, alert, and focused on my workouts. It also doesn't make me bloated just in case anyone is wondering ;) . If you're into the Beta Alanine tingle, this one makes you feel it. I personally like the tingles and about 10-20 minutes into my workout I started feeling them and I'd get eve more pumped to keep lifting! Taste is good, wild cherry is pretty **** good! It tastes a tiny tiny tiny bit "chemically" but very very minimal. Wouldn't pass this product up just because of that. Simply giving my personal review on it :) . I don't take it past 4pm though because I won't sleep well, so I'll take it prior to morning or lunch time workouts.

Cheeze3232's Rating
Orange

Cheeze3232 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bombshell7's Rating
Crimson Punch

AN EASY TO MIX AND DRINK FORMULA THAT TASTES GREAT AND GETS YOU PUMPED FOR YOUR WORKOUT EVERYTIME.

justinsimoni's Rating
Wild Cherry

I liked the original formula of J****ernaut; however, this puny scoop is anything but "high performance." I took this product for two weeks and did not sense any energy, focus, or strength gains.

LeahBanton's Rating

I love both this product and the original juggernaut. I've never had workouts like I did when taking these. I feel very energized without the jitters coffee can give you.

asheid's Rating
Red Raspberry - Exclusive!

I loved the work out feeling I had going on after taking this product! I takes about 30 minutes to really kick in but when it hits be ready to go! You won't be able to replace the feeling that you get when all that Oxygen hits your body and your muscles! Great product with a great taste!

RockstarMom14's Rating
Crimson Punch

My first pre-workout and it was a culture shock haahaa. It does what it says it will and I enjoyed the performance. My boyfriend likes it better than I (2 scoops), but I liked the performance way more than worrying about the taste.

Starbuck440's Rating
Crimson Punch

The focus I had from this sup was unmatched, and the flavor was great. However, it had very inconsistent energy for me. It either did nothing or jacked me up way too much.

jpik's Rating

Just great, and no crash! Every other PWO I've tried there was a nasty crash a few hours later. J****ernaut HP just doesn't do that. Great focus, great pump, no crash.

shookmusic's Rating

I use one scoop for 4 oz water. I call this "a sleeper" PWO because it doesn't give me the jitters that some other PWO's have given me. It'll help with strength and energy in the gym, and give you some great pumps. The taste is decent, which is why I lowered the water from 6 oz to 4 oz, cause I like it strong. A great investment. I've used Crimson Punch, Pink Lemonade, and Red Raspberry. All almost identical reviews.

donmoylan's Rating

I've tried 1/2 dozen different pre-workout supplements from BB.Com and I can say that I'm stuck on this Juggernaut HP. No shakes, no burning sensation, etc. Another words, no bad side effects (for me). I can also say that in six months of using Juggernaut HP I've shed body fat and gained about 8 lbs of muscle mass. I'm definitely not a newbie in the sport; I won my 1st Natural BB contest 20 years ago in the master division and only getting better with age. (Twin B. - PHX, AZ)

ocsimen's Rating
Crimson Punch

ocsimen did not leave a written review for this product.

mashup's Rating
Crimson Punch

This surely works for me. I use 1 1/2 scoop to get me going through my 2 hour session. Lots of energy, great pump and focus. No jitters or crash but I do feel a little tingle in the face. I have bought this product more than once and I'm sure I will buy it again.

slumpbuster's Rating
Red Raspberry - Exclusive!

Great product. Provides energy and helps with focus (essential when working out 1st thing in the morning). Mixes easily with water and tastes great. Unlike other PWO it doesn't cause jitters or nausea. Highly recommend.

thnakd1's Rating
Orange

This is one of if not my favorite PWO. I get great energy from it without any jittery feelings. It comes on subtly and your don't feel like a truck hit you when it kicks in. The Orange flavor is my favorite and reminds me of the orange Tang I grew up drinking as well. It mixes great even with slightly less water than as directed!

arachnix's Rating
Red Raspberry - Exclusive!

J****ernaut HP is a really good pre. It mixes easily and quickly, it tastes great (especially the orange), and it delivers on the promise of energy for your workout. It is lacking somewhat in the focus department, and doesn't give as great a pump as other pre-workouts out there, but it does kick in quickly and get the body ready for intense lifting. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Slakk44's Rating
Crimson Punch

This is the best pre-workout available hands down. I have used this product ever since I began working out a year and a half ago and I can honestly say J****ernaut HP has taken my physical stature to a new level. The profile for this product is amazing. More than enough creatine and everything your body needs to push yourself to new levels. Love this stuff!

ecxtimmy's Rating
Red Raspberry
Red Raspberry - Exclusive!

Taste great and it works!!! This PWO is one of my all time favorites.