Infinite Labs Final Form Reviews

Helps Mobilize Fat Stores To Be Utilized As Energy!*

LeahBanton's Rating

Had to eat something before I took these, but still helped tip my fat loss over the edge.

shookmusic's Rating

I used Final Form, Final Cutz, and Carnitine MTX as a stack to help me prep for my show on March 15th, 2014. These products work well together and do not cause jitters like many others that I have used in the past. Follow Infinite Labs on FB and other social media as sometimes they have bogo's or other deals where you can stack these up for a lower price.

ezericw's Rating

This was my first time trying this product, and I am pleased with it's performance. It has helped me maintain my current BF% if not lowering it a couple of % marks. I would highly recommend this to you if your looking for a supplement like this to add to your arsenal!

arachnix's Rating

I have been able to tell a huge difference in bodyfat loss when I am consistently taking Final Form. I have been working hard to lose excess fat and this product really seems to help the fat melt off. It doesn't have any stimulants to make you jittery, and it doesn't have any nasty aftertaste like other capsule supplements. Great product.

MelanieKoch's Rating

This product is a great thermogenic and fat burner. It instantly speeds up my metabolism without affecting how I feel. I also combine this with Fish Oil and Green Tea extract. It's the only product I could find that had CLA, Raspberry Ketones and L-Carnitine. Love this product and reasonably priced too.

Zzechmann33's Rating

Tried this for the first time on my cut and found it helpful curbing my appetite and helped control binges. Would recommend if you have trouble controlling your hunger while cutting, would buy it again.

1badbmr's Rating

1badbmr did not leave a written review for this product.

kvargas21's Rating

kvargas21 did not leave a written review for this product.

RomeoDking's Rating

Such a great product cla+carnitine+ketones best supplement in this category money can buy.

kschro2010's Rating

This product seems to help very well. It definitely is what the original description says, and for the price, it is worth it.

kencasehall's Rating

Biggest downside was the pills being fragile or already broken (4-5 pills in each one were unusable). Results are as expected when you take these ingredients, nothing special and you can get this dosage at the same price pretty easily. I bought it BOGO which is probably the only way I'd buy again.

yairt505's Rating

yairt505 did not leave a written review for this product.

• cenano
cenano's Rating

cenano did not leave a written review for this product.

dirksie's Rating

dirksie did not leave a written review for this product.

ironlance's Rating

I take this twice a day. Its the real deal without the negative side effects that I have experienced with other weight loss products. This product I feel us safe effective and fairly priced. Don't have to take my word for it, try it out first hand.

danahermann's Rating

Great product. Has been helping me at the very end of my cut cycle to hit my final goal. Taking the first dose first thing in the morning is easy but it's a little hard to work in the second dose later on in the day on an empty stomach (I eat every 3 hours). Great product, great results.

pjg0001's Rating

This was this first fat burner I've ever tried and I must say it surprised me. I took it while doing AC's Clutch Cut and I definitely notice more muscle definition. I don't think I lost any weight but with the definition I see I assume if I did lose fat I gained muscle in its place. I like the fact that there is no proprietary mix and lists the ingredients used to make it. Since this was my first fat burner and I have nothing to compare it to I gave it an 8, but I do think it helped support my efforts paired with decent nutrient and a good workout plan.

easytheretiger's Rating

This is a great sculpting product! I originally got this for my spouse but soon started taking it myself. Most "diet pills" have a wide range of negative side effects but not the case with Final Form. I was happy with the simple dosing requirements and results. I also liked the fact that you do not "burp up" supplement all day. Plus you cant beat the amount (mg) of CLA and Keytones for the price. This is a good buy for anyone and can be combined with any training regiment / stack.

vol8615's Rating

Awesome product, really affordable, excellent tool to aid dieting and exercise, if you are trying to cut down. Stacks very well with Final Cutz, and Phenyl Core. For more information on my experience with this product check out my log which is still active.

mooresa's Rating

Excellent product! Has been great supplement with my training and nutrition.