Infinite Labs Cyclo Rem Reviews

Designed To Promote Physical And Mental Recovery And Support Duration Of REM Sleep!*

jonfinnz's Rating

I didn't feel anything when taking this product. I was very disappointed. I was hoping to find something as effective as iron dream, this was not. On with the search.

trojanman7605's Rating

Having two jobs with weird hours I needed an aid. I've tried melatonin, gaba, and 5htp but all seperatley. I have to say this proprietary blend of sleeping agents does the job. I usually drink supplements with a bottle if water but with this serving (1.6g) I just dump on my tongue and wash it down. Within a hour I'm knocked out. I do have 100 mg of dissolvable 5htp I sometimes take with Cyclo Rem. The flavor is next to nothing with Cyclo Rem and it's very effective. I set my alarm and I'm up and ready to go. Energy and attitude are higher as well because of the high amount if gaba in this product. 90 servings for $20 is a steal. Next time I'll buy two!

clowerj's Rating

I've had mixed results with this product over a two month period and found that taking it with anything less than 8 hours of expected sleep is a terrible idea. I've slept through alarms so I don't recommend taking unless you are going to bed on time or early. I have found my sleep to be pretty solid with very little dreaming and not waking up throughout the night. Overall will purchase again.

Lanithroe's Rating

I was really impressed with this product. Most supplements I have taken ether don't work or they make you tired. Cyclo Rem made me want to sleep, not because I was drossy but because I wanted to sleep. The sleep that I got when on this product was a nice deep sleep that when you woke up you where ready to go. Long story short awesome product!

thnakd1's Rating

It is easy to take and greatly helps me sleep the full night through, I wake up in the morning after 8 hours feeling refreshed and ready to hit the gym again!

Hectormrod's Rating

I have been taking this for over a week and it does help you obtain a deep sleep...I have been dreaming more and waking up more refreshed!

ZRJacques's Rating

Used this product last year for a period of time and my sleep quality did improve. The smell of the powder resembled some sort of fish which was weird but in all it was a quality product.

dachel12's Rating

Overall I liked this product. I felt like I slept better while using it. I wish that it would've been in either capsule form or a flavored powder, but I still enjoyed using it.

KiltedGoat's Rating

I got it because it didn't appear to be as expensive as other products. I have an odd work schedule working some morning shifts and some night shifts, which really jacks up my sleep cycle. I take this to try and go to bed at a good time before morning shifts. It's hit and miss. Sometimes I sleep really well, and sometimes I just lay in bed with my eyes closed not actually asleep. Sometimes I wake up refreshed, sometimes I don't. Like another reviewer said though, it does give me some crazy dreams. It's also virtually tasteless. I'm weird and i just dump the scoop on my tongue and wash it down, and if it had a taste I could not do that. That being said, if this product came in capsule form that would be nice.

skibus's Rating

The amounts of each vitamin are barely enough to help at all. In order to compare to ANY other brand you'd need to use something like 25 scoops per serving. Ridiculous.

vcapetil's Rating

Man they nailed it with this product. Melatonin tryptophan gaba....all I gotta say is amazing restful and deep sleep I awake more energized .

newtothelift's Rating

So I had been str****ling to get a proper nights sleep. Tossing and turning, waking 3 or 4 times each night and then in morning feeling tired, groggy. I decided to buy this. Seemed to be very good value and I liked the idea that you can add it to a night time shake or drink etc. and just in general I like Infinite Labs and their distinctive yellow packaging. Got it and took it the first night and had such a wonderful, deep sleep an awoke more refreshed than I had in years. I tend to take the evening after a heavy workout. Something else to point out is that you do not feel massively tired, you just fall to sleep very easily and have VERY vivid dreams haha. Slight drawback, the powder stinks awful in the tub, can't taste however. Still 10

defran5084's Rating

I purchased this product the other day because often times I find myself extremely tired, but when I get in bed, I just can't fall asleep. The other day, I went to go to sleep and stayed awake for over two hours, which prompted me to buy this. I am extremely picky with how things taste and smell. That being said, this literally smells like concentrated dead fish. It's not too strong but it's very unpleasant. But, when mixed with milk, I smell nothing, and milk tastes like milk. I have never tried it with water and i probably never will. I put the (very) tiny scoop of powder in the milk, drank it, and within 30 minutes I felt a tiring wave come over me, so I went to bed. Usually it takes me forever to fall asleep, but I only remember like 2 minutes of being in bed. I guess I fell asleep really quick. The thing that really amazes me is, that instead of my alarm waking me up at 6:30, I woke up, naturally, at around 5:30, feeling completely refreshed,like I have never felt before. 10/10 despite the smell.

kconnell's Rating

I use his product on an occasional basis. When I do, I drift off and have some good deep sleep. No grogginess in the morning.

rumblebird's Rating

This helps me get that deep sleep. Which is good for helping your muscles repair faster, since you are in a more relaxed state (not tossing and turning). I feel less muscle fatigue and more rested after taking some before bed. Even if I can only get in 5-6 hours of sleep, I wake up feeling refreshed.

JohnButz's Rating

Sleep/Recovery is a golden key to progress-----this is my favorite supplement!

balls2dawalls's Rating

As far back as I could remember, I've always had a hard time falling asleep. I need a dark room, no noise, and end up waking up several times a night. I saw this and started taking this product two weeks ago. From the first night, I slept like a baby, woke up feeling refreshed, no headaches or drowsing feeling. This is the best kept secret.

ZacK1313's Rating

What can I say about this great product... This bad boy is a staple in my stack, I use it every night I go to sleep. It allows my to fall asleep more quickly and deeper then I normally would get without it. As long as I haven't had caffeine or a heavy meal right before night time. With me having deeper sleep I have noticed that my recovery and greatly increased due to the longer duration of REM sleep. Plus you don't wake up with that groggy feeling like most sleep aid. Love it and recommend it to anyone looking for better recovery at night.

kennknee's Rating

ZMA but better. I don't get the weird dreams, but I do get the great sleep. I wake up less sore and the container lasts and lasts and lasts because of the micro dosing.

Angelica's Rating

This is one of my favorite supplements because it can difficult to fall asleep sometimes. Before Cyclo Rem, I drank Nyquil to fall asleep which made me very groggy the next day. Now I take one tiny scoop of Cyclo Rem, easily fall asleep, and get rest without the "hangover." It has no flavor and mixes easily in any beverage.