Image Sports 4D PUMP Reviews

Supports Dual N.O. Modulation, Increased Performance, & Increased Endurance!*

Good

philthebarber86's Rating
Red Lemonade

Used this after a friend recommended it. Taste was awful. Solid energy, not much pump for me. Made my heart race and felt light headed for a while. Definitely worth trying if youre looking for a solid energy boost.

RickS1169's Rating
Red Lemonade

This wasn't bad, not great either though. The flavor was sub par.

AllAesthetics's Rating
Red Lemonade

Not as good as driven sports craze. However very close second!

tmac0328's Rating

I absolutely loved it! Got me pumped up and helped me to stay focused and push through my workout! I highly recommend it!

odenint's Rating
Red Lemonade

i do intensive workout program that i need a boost of energy because im feel tired after 15 mins but with this 4Dpump, beleave me is amazing, i give a scoop for my friend and he cant sleep so trust me this stuff is really good value, the flavor is very delicious with cold water so try it.

LinkKlaus's Rating
Arctic Ice

4D is a big combination of many of more powerfull ingredients, all together push me up when i workout, more strengh, more energy, more recovery, all in just a scoop, take it!!

Teel3's Rating
Red Lemonade

First, the flavor was outstanding. In the past I have had a series of ups and downs as far as flavor is concerned and this would definitely correspond to an UP moment. Now for the important part. How well does it work? I have been very pleased with the performance of 4D Pump. The product provides exactly what the name implies, a 'pump.' The product appeared to be relatively fast acting. Within 20 minutes I began to experience the caffeine rush on energy as well as the increased vasodilation resultant of NO boosters within. This 'pump' lasted the entirety of my workouts, ranging from 45-65 minutes and has yet to let me down. When I need a 'pump' I reach for my 4D PUMP!

rubberduck5's Rating
Arctic Ice

after using an entire bottle of this product I noticed a definite gain In my strength & endurance .. with this product I was able to compete more sets while being able to fight off fatigue for a longer period of time so I could perform at my very best for the entire duration of my workout

wweazzywee's Rating
Red Lemonade

First I want to say that the taste is great and was easy mixed in a glass with a spoon. I can't say the same about some other supps I have purchased in the past. This is my first pump product and man does this stuff work! While lifting I felt like my arms were huge and very vascular. This plus the Alarm Ultra I felt like I could kill my workouts and real positively effect my gains. I can't wait to get through the whole bottle and see how much I've improved during this time.

joaodimperio's Rating
Arctic Ice

joaodimperio did not leave a written review for this product.

tsw007's Rating
Arctic Ice

Got a sample of this and noticed that my workout kicked *** after taking it. Great pump and focus throughout the workout and really helped me push through the plateaus. Recommend this to friends and anyone looking for the extra boost. Loved the taste too, artic ice is a great tasting product that not many other companies make.

shaneharrison's Rating

i love this stuff great pump.great taste.i need more

PatrickNegri's Rating
Red Lemonade

By far the best pump product on the market. I didn't had pumps like this with any other product. Already went through 2 bottles. The energy you receive is great! You feel like you can't stop working-out, no matter how intense you practice. Love that is Yohimbe included. Overall a must-have pre-workout!

Warrior1970's Rating
Red Lemonade

I received a free sample with the supps I received for Christmas. Everybody loves free stuff so I took it the next day which was back and biceps. No change in energy level at all. Taste was good, easily drinkable. What I did experience was the most insane pump I have ever had in my arms. I think my wife was scared. I don't take selfies but I did this one time and am thinking of using it for my profile pic. LOL. If it produced an energy boost I would switch to this product. No side effects.

ddirubbo's Rating
Red Lemonade

I have tried many "pump" products. I like this product because it gives me a great pump, additional energy, focus and great recovery. It also dissolves 100%, unlike other products. The flavor is great as well. Give it a shot, you will be glad you did.

joseph1776's Rating
Red Lemonade

one of the better pre's ive ever tried. tingle (oxygen to the cells) was decent but it was continuous and the focus was alot more nice then a high jolt. was very impressed and this will probably be my main pre from now on(along with vein together)

ramon.sepulveda's Rating
Arctic Ice

I finished my first bottle of 4D Pump. Before this, i've used Pump HD, Hemo Rage, GAT, Jack 3d and many more. They all work well in their own way but 4D Pump has become one of my favorites. If you're looking for the caffeine jolt and tingly sensation that's typical with these types of pre-workouts, this product is not for you. The caffeine works in the background which allows me to perform strenuous cardio without exasperating myself but strong enough so I can still go heavy on the weights. I find myself feeling stronger for much longer and consistently and always feel satisfied at the end of my workouts. Overall, I've had better workouts with 4D Pump than with the others I've used.

bulkysquirrel's Rating
Red Lemonade

I too got a sample of this pre workout in my BB.com sample pack. I was in a hurry so I decided to grab the sample as I ran to the gym for a quick workout of arms. Arms for me is usually a day that I feel massive pump of course its arm day duhh..anyway I felt zero to no pump with this product until the end of my workout which was a let down. Now I did have quite a good amount of energy. I felt though that the energy stems from either sugar or caffeine that was in this stuff because man was it sweet. The taste was intense it was a bit overwhelming to me. It was a lot like the flavor of Koo-laid as well as looking like such with a deep red color. The mixing went well in fact it was very even and didnt have clumps even with added glutamine. So for its energy value and decent taste I give it 7. Don't look for it to provide a good pump though sadly. I say save the money :/.

andyisaak1's Rating
Red Lemonade

I received free one serving sample with my last bodybuilding.com order, and today I tried it. I'm 46 years old, I swim daily and do weight training 4 times a week. 4D-Pump kicked in just after 15 minutes, as the container says, it doubles your endurance, I managed 2 extra sets on each exercise, and recovery time was much much better then what I'm use to. Excellent product. I will buy this product for sure on my next order.

superpumphenry's Rating
Arctic Ice

Tried a sample of this , and felt great pumps during my workout, although it didn't give me as much energy as Assault. It's still pretty good though, pumps are really what I'm looking for in a pre-workout, and this product gets the job done.