ISS Research OhYeah! Bars Reviews

Guilt Free Nutrition Loaded with Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, & Caramel and Zero Trans Fat*

Vanilla Toffee Fudge
Creamy Vanilla & Caramel
Chocolate Carmel Candies
Chocolate Carmel Candies
Vanilla Toffee Fudge

afdegayner's Rating

Good tasting bar with 21 grams of protein, and only 8 grams of sugar.

fitnessbella's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Added this bar to my last order just to see how it tasted and wow it tastes brilliant. Just received the delivery today and I've eaten it already. Seriously tasty, will definitely be buying more!

brittanykayla's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

Tastes like a normal chocolate bar. Very good!!

KirkinDallas's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

I tried this flavor because it was rated so highly for taste. What taste? Just bland, amazing there's so much sugar! The "chocolate" is like the worst fake Easter chocolate. The center nearly broke my teeth. Go with a Combat Crunch or FitCrunch Bar.

MedZeppelin's Rating

Pretty sure I didn't forget a flavor. These are excellent tasting. I thought they were the best until I tried that Chef Rob Irvine stuff, which was quite simply the best tasting bars I have ever tried. But, I'd still get these any day, since they seem to be more often on discounts. Some are a little chewy. The Peanut Butter Crunch with the candies in it is my fave by far. I recall the Peanut Butter Strawberry being also a great one, but a little chewy (jaw tired after eating...haha). That said, all flavors I tried were palatable, with >300Cal, and generally >=25g protein, with fiber and 30+g carbs. Good post-workout bar, as it has whey and casein (combo of both proven to be synergistic to each other for post-workout gains).

Solfernus's Rating
Peanut Butter & Caramel

Amazing taste. I eat one of these every work day along with a couple bananas. Keeps me full and energized till lunch time

Gnreign's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

These have become a staple in my diet.... very good protein bar right here! Have tried nearly all of the flavors, Almond Fudge Brownie is my favorite. It's not chalky or too chewy as other bars are. Very good taste with low carbs... Only complaint is the sugar alcohols which tend to give me some gas/bloating.... but I've learnt to deal with it. Overall would absolutely recommend above any other bar - only even comparable to Fit Crunch bars, but in my opinion these are better.

sky2464's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

sky2464 did not leave a written review for this product.

keyronn's Rating
Peanut Butter & Caramel

I've been using Oh Yeah Bars as a jump start to leg day or as a snack during my workout if needed. The taste is amazing although I've only tried the Peanut Butter & Caramel as well as the Chocolate & Caramel. Loaded with 380 calories, 30g of carbs and 27g of protein it's surprising a bar could be this balanced and taste so good. I personally don't have a problem with the 19g of fat but I could see how that could be a drawback for some. This is a must have whenever I step in the gym.

mzzbuchan's Rating

I recently bought several singles of these bars, and i am not a fan at all. I really thought that they would be good due to the overall high rating of these bars, but i was SO wrong. I don't like the aftertaste as they have a funny protein taste, and they have a gritty texture in the center. Perhaps i am just too picky! I will not order again, and certainly regret buying so many that i won't use. I much prefer combat or quest bars!

natest's Rating
Cookie Caramel Crunch

Excellent taste, great source of protein.

Lisajacobs23's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

I abs love these!!!!! I've tried many and these don't even taste like a typical bland "protein bar" !! SO YUMMY!!!! I won't try any others!

kd4hey's Rating

The entire line is the best tasting protein bar I have found, HANDS DOWN. My favorite is the Chocolate Caramel Candies, followed by the Cookie Caramel Crunch, then the Chocolate & Caramel. These being my favorites is saying a LOT, because I am not a chocolate lover.

Drzvicci's Rating
Cookie Caramel Crunch

Omg !! This flavor is crack !!! I have to have one or two a day !! The chocolate on chocalate with caramel and just knowing that its healthy as well makes it even better !!recommend 100%

thaliadante's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

The best tasting bars in the fitness market. My favorite is almond fudge. The bars give me that extra kick when I need it and a piece of mind when I'm out and about in a hurry when I don have my planned meals with me. I am extremely happy with the product. I recommend it 100%.

Noonikins's Rating

Noonikins did not leave a written review for this product.

1test02's Rating

1test02 did not leave a written review for this product.

AShields1's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

The peanut butter crunch is SO good! It has little candy coated chocolates in it, such a treat. And it has healthy ingredients.

INdiVision's Rating
Peanut Butter & Strawberry

INdiVision did not leave a written review for this product.

HintonBE's Rating

After buying one of these just to try them out, I turned around and bought an entire box. The taste is great and they have a really nice crunch to them. I prefer the 45g bars over the 85g as the smaller size makes them a nice compliment to a meal instead of being the entire meal. I definitely recommend them.