OhYeah! Nutrition OhYeah! Bars Reviews

Guilt Free Nutrition Loaded with Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, & Caramel and Zero Trans Fat*

Creamy Vanilla & Caramel
Chocolate Caramel Candies

• Toolly
Toolly's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

Toolly did not leave a written review for this product.

BarefitContessa's Rating
Chocolate Caramel Candies

BarefitContessa did not leave a written review for this product.

BCBob14's Rating

BCBob14 did not leave a written review for this product.

hedgepuppy's Rating
Peanut Butter & Strawberry

hedgepuppy did not leave a written review for this product.

RoamingGnome's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Flavor was good but there really wasn't a whole lot of protein for the amount of calories in each bar. Thing is covered in peanut butter candies - think they're recess pieces. Really may as well just have a candy bar. Biggest complaint - ordered in August which was my mistake I guess, but it didn't help that the shipment came out of an east coast warehouse and I'm in California. Every bar was melted all over the wrapper.

razor23's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

I found these bars just ok. They weren't bad by any means, I liked them but if I'm going to spend the amount of money that these cost, I'd rather spend a few extra dollars and buy a box of Quest bars. I even prefer Pure Protein bars to these for taste and they are cheaper than these bars. If you can get them on a good sale, go for it, otherwise I can't really recommend them for the price.

Fdtepsilon09's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

These bars definitely have great taste however I would like them to have a little more protein. After a really tough workout and needing some extra fat they are great.

• nyifan
nyifan's Rating

Protein bars usually sacrifice flavor for nutritional impact - not OhYeah! These bars not only taste great but also deliver a high protein/low sugar punch Whether it be for a post workout snack or a meal replacement, I love having OhYeah! bars on hand.

macarraf's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

I've tried protein bars before, but the quality of these bars are unmatched. No aftertaste at ALL.

ageivandov's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

ageivandov did not leave a written review for this product.

afdegayner's Rating

Good tasting bar with 21 grams of protein, and only 8 grams of sugar.

fitnessbella's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Added this bar to my last order just to see how it tasted and wow it tastes brilliant. Just received the delivery today and I've eaten it already. Seriously tasty, will definitely be buying more!

brittanykayla's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

Tastes like a normal chocolate bar. Very good!!

KirkinDallas's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

I tried this flavor because it was rated so highly for taste. What taste? Just bland, amazing there's so much sugar! The "chocolate" is like the worst fake Easter chocolate. The center nearly broke my teeth. Go with a Combat Crunch or FitCrunch Bar.

MedZeppelin's Rating

Pretty sure I didn't forget a flavor. These are excellent tasting. I thought they were the best until I tried that Chef Rob Irvine stuff, which was quite simply the best tasting bars I have ever tried. But, I'd still get these any day, since they seem to be more often on discounts. Some are a little chewy. The Peanut Butter Crunch with the candies in it is my fave by far. I recall the Peanut Butter Strawberry being also a great one, but a little chewy (jaw tired after eating...haha). That said, all flavors I tried were palatable, with >300Cal, and generally >=25g protein, with fiber and 30+g carbs. Good post-workout bar, as it has whey and casein (combo of both proven to be synergistic to each other for post-workout gains).

Solfernus's Rating
Peanut Butter & Caramel

Amazing taste. I eat one of these every work day along with a couple bananas. Keeps me full and energized till lunch time

Gnreign's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

These have become a staple in my diet.... very good protein bar right here! Have tried nearly all of the flavors, Almond Fudge Brownie is my favorite. It's not chalky or too chewy as other bars are. Very good taste with low carbs... Only complaint is the sugar alcohols which tend to give me some gas/bloating.... but I've learnt to deal with it. Overall would absolutely recommend above any other bar - only even comparable to Fit Crunch bars, but in my opinion these are better.

sky2464's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

sky2464 did not leave a written review for this product.

keyronn's Rating
Peanut Butter & Caramel

I've been using Oh Yeah Bars as a jump start to leg day or as a snack during my workout if needed. The taste is amazing although I've only tried the Peanut Butter & Caramel as well as the Chocolate & Caramel. Loaded with 380 calories, 30g of carbs and 27g of protein it's surprising a bar could be this balanced and taste so good. I personally don't have a problem with the 19g of fat but I could see how that could be a drawback for some. This is a must have whenever I step in the gym.

mzzbuchan's Rating

I recently bought several singles of these bars, and i am not a fan at all. I really thought that they would be good due to the overall high rating of these bars, but i was SO wrong. I don't like the aftertaste as they have a funny protein taste, and they have a gritty texture in the center. Perhaps i am just too picky! I will not order again, and certainly regret buying so many that i won't use. I much prefer combat or quest bars!