ISS Research OhYeah! Bars Reviews

Guilt Free Nutrition Loaded with Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, & Caramel and Zero Trans Fat*

Vanilla Toffee Fudge
Creamy Vanilla & Caramel

keyronn's Rating
Peanut Butter & Caramel

I've been using Oh Yeah Bars as a jump start to leg day or as a snack during my workout if needed. The taste is amazing although I've only tried the Peanut Butter & Caramel as well as the Chocolate & Caramel. Loaded with 380 calories, 30g of carbs and 27g of protein it's surprising a bar could be this balanced and taste so good. I personally don't have a problem with the 19g of fat but I could see how that could be a drawback for some. This is a must have whenever I step in the gym.

mzzbuchan's Rating

I recently bought several singles of these bars, and i am not a fan at all. I really thought that they would be good due to the overall high rating of these bars, but i was SO wrong. I don't like the aftertaste as they have a funny protein taste, and they have a gritty texture in the center. Perhaps i am just too picky! I will not order again, and certainly regret buying so many that i won't use. I much prefer combat or quest bars!

natest's Rating
Cookie Caramel Crunch

Excellent taste, great source of protein.

Lisajacobs23's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

I abs love these!!!!! I've tried many and these don't even taste like a typical bland "protein bar" !! SO YUMMY!!!! I won't try any others!

kd4hey's Rating

The entire line is the best tasting protein bar I have found, HANDS DOWN. My favorite is the Chocolate Caramel Candies, followed by the Cookie Caramel Crunch, then the Chocolate & Caramel. These being my favorites is saying a LOT, because I am not a chocolate lover.

Drzvicci's Rating
Cookie Caramel Crunch

Omg !! This flavor is crack !!! I have to have one or two a day !! The chocolate on chocalate with caramel and just knowing that its healthy as well makes it even better !!recommend 100%

thaliadante's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

The best tasting bars in the fitness market. My favorite is almond fudge. The bars give me that extra kick when I need it and a piece of mind when I'm out and about in a hurry when I don have my planned meals with me. I am extremely happy with the product. I recommend it 100%.

Noonikins's Rating

Noonikins did not leave a written review for this product.

1test02's Rating

1test02 did not leave a written review for this product.

AShields1's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

The peanut butter crunch is SO good! It has little candy coated chocolates in it, such a treat. And it has healthy ingredients.

INdiVision's Rating
Peanut Butter & Strawberry

INdiVision did not leave a written review for this product.

HintonBE's Rating

After buying one of these just to try them out, I turned around and bought an entire box. The taste is great and they have a really nice crunch to them. I prefer the 45g bars over the 85g as the smaller size makes them a nice compliment to a meal instead of being the entire meal. I definitely recommend them.

babyroth24's Rating

The best ever. Can't go without one on a daily basis

MiscAddict's Rating

So we've been through 20 boxes or so of these, and have another 6 waiting to be devoured. These bars provide that satisfying crunch that Quest just doesn't deliver (i've gone through at least a box of all of the quest bars too). PB Cruch is Hnngworthy and IMO tastewise is only rivaled by Chef Robert Irvine Fortifx PB. My SO's fav is the Vanilla Fudge. The value on these are the best deal though. If you dont like peanuts, skip these and snag some Quest bars, or Victory bars.

Girlw2browndogs's Rating

Girlw2browndogs did not leave a written review for this product.

miketech469's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

miketech469 did not leave a written review for this product.

kfmuelle's Rating

This brand of Protein Bars is probably one of my favorites. They basically taste exactly like a ordinary candy bar. While I enjoyed each and every type, my favorite flavors are Peanut Butter Crunch, Chocolate Carmel Candies, Peanut Butter and Strawberry, and Cookie Carmel Crunch. I highly recommend these.

LaurenShiftler's Rating
Chocolate Carmel Candies

Tastes frekin amazing and great for my long runs! Gives me a little extra energy when I have a break during my triathalons

flipskills25's Rating

flipskills25 did not leave a written review for this product.

RichRam0331's Rating

I usually order 2 or 3 of each individual bar just to have a variety and not get tired of the same flavors. This has given me the chance to enjoy all the flavors and I haven't found 1 that I don't love