ISS Research OhYeah! Bars Reviews

Guilt Free Nutrition Packed With Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, & Caramel!

Creamy Vanilla & Caramel
Peanut Butter & Strawberry
Chocolate Caramel Candies
Peanut Butter & Caramel

1test02's Rating

1test02 did not leave a written review for this product.

AShields1's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

The peanut butter crunch is SO good! It has little candy coated chocolates in it, such a treat. And it has healthy ingredients.

INdiVision's Rating
Chocolate Caramel Candies
Peanut Butter & Strawberry

INdiVision did not leave a written review for this product.

HintonBE's Rating

After buying one of these just to try them out, I turned around and bought an entire box. The taste is great and they have a really nice crunch to them. I prefer the 45g bars over the 85g as the smaller size makes them a nice compliment to a meal instead of being the entire meal. I definitely recommend them.

babyroth24's Rating

The best ever. Can't go without one on a daily basis

MiscAddict's Rating

So we've been through 20 boxes or so of these, and have another 6 waiting to be devoured. These bars provide that satisfying crunch that Quest just doesn't deliver (i've gone through at least a box of all of the quest bars too). PB Cruch is Hnngworthy and IMO tastewise is only rivaled by Chef Robert Irvine Fortifx PB. My SO's fav is the Vanilla Fudge. The value on these are the best deal though. If you dont like peanuts, skip these and snag some Quest bars, or Victory bars.

Girlw2browndogs's Rating

Girlw2browndogs did not leave a written review for this product.

miketech469's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

miketech469 did not leave a written review for this product.

kfmuelle's Rating

This brand of Protein Bars is probably one of my favorites. They basically taste exactly like a ordinary candy bar. While I enjoyed each and every type, my favorite flavors are Peanut Butter Crunch, Chocolate Carmel Candies, Peanut Butter and Strawberry, and Cookie Carmel Crunch. I highly recommend these.

LaurenShiftler's Rating
Chocolate Carmel Candies

Tastes frekin amazing and great for my long runs! Gives me a little extra energy when I have a break during my triathalons

flipskills25's Rating

flipskills25 did not leave a written review for this product.

RichRam0331's Rating

I usually order 2 or 3 of each individual bar just to have a variety and not get tired of the same flavors. This has given me the chance to enjoy all the flavors and I haven't found 1 that I don't love

palmernj's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

panditnpehelwan's Rating

panditnpehelwan did not leave a written review for this product.

meverett7889's Rating

meverett7889 did not leave a written review for this product.

DonaldT24's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

The tastes in these are no different than delicious candy bars, the health benefits however are superior! Some of the best bars I have ever tasted!

StrateSavage's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

Good taste, and when heated up in the microwave, taste just like dessert lol which i never have. Overall, satisfied with it. Solid bar, would probably like the other flavors better tho ! Might just have to try some more in the future. Actually just tried Peanut Butter Crunch and it has to be THE BEST tasting protein bar i ever tried... Better than candy!

Connorm12's Rating

Excellent taste, perfect snack when your hungry or to have after a workout. Best bars I've tried!!

mwehmer's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

These protein bars are PACKED with protein and literally taste like a milky way meets a twix bar (chocolate and caramel flavor). They have a great nutritional profile and taste more like a treat. These are guilt free and nutritious! I was glad to have came by these.

AllenX's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

AllenX did not leave a written review for this product.