Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Reviews

It definitely helped me with caffeine part and kept me going when I worked nights..But it did not help me lose any weight at all and I took this product religiously. Won't buy it again & don't recommend it.

flexinatya88's Rating

Great product in my opinion but boy does it gives u the jitters which I hate

jsnyder23's Rating

I received this as a free product and my girlfriend and I love it. We love that it's caffeine free so it makes a great addition to give you a little energy boost without the jittery after affects.

nbakken8's Rating

This is an awesome product that delivers fast results. I was impressed with how much energy I had during and even after my workout. Can't wait to use this again!

Kev15's Rating

First time using any sort of fat burner and it helped me maintain solid energy as I was in a calorie deficit. Looking forward to trying another hydroxycut product

charleneharland's Rating

Pro Clinical indeed! Just what I was looking for from a burner. Nothing overwhelming, just solid ingredients that help me stay lean and trim. No complaints at all. Easy to swallow!

katelinjavelin's Rating

2 caps of Hydroxycut + music in my ears = me going non stop until the day is done! Love taking this before runs or circuits. Perfect energy balance while helping me shed the weight!

IrelandKimbra's Rating

Don't look further for fat loss. Such a good deal at under $20 for a burner, especially Hydroxycut. The brand has been around for years so they must know what they're doing in the lab. My progress has been great and I will continue using this product until I hit my BF goals. 15% here I come! :p

justyjulius's Rating

I've shed 5 lbs and 6% bodyfat in 4 weeks while on Pro Clinical. My nutrition didn't change during these 4 weeks other than adding Hydroxycut so I know it works!

KaleighJupiter's Rating

Great fat-loss blend without over dosing on stimulants. This will be my 2nd time trying a Hydroxycut product (after trying Next Gen). I find this version to be milder in the energy department which is fine because I need a break from the Yohimbe. No wired feeling just a solid baseline of focus and energy. So far it's working well.

liamhope's Rating

I like that i don't have to take a bunch of pills with this product. it's 1-2 depending on the day and it's potent enough that i feel the increased energy both physically and mentally. I take my dosage in the morning and i find it helps me wake up a bit, ready to either go to work or go to the gym depending on when i wake up. Would definitely recommend this product -- in fact, i already have to a few of my colleagues.

parker2304's Rating

Hydroxycut by Muscle Tech Hardcore next gen was the strongest and best fat burner I've seen on the market so far. I bought this product a month ago weighing 205 along with dieting and using this product I currently weigh in at 198. The thrill of this product doesn't stop at fat loss, it gives me and insane concentrated mind set that keeps me focused throughout the day. Highly recommend this product! good purchase for good results.

Fild1948's Rating

Pretty happy with this product. Have lost weight.

Sarren's Rating

THE energy I get from this is fantastic. SOLID

Ontepairt1941's Rating

My energy level has been out of the roof! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to lose weight as well as pick up your energy levels!!

Boyaceing's Rating

I received this product as a free sample at a demo. There's nothing I don't love about this product! I saw a huge difference in my energy level! I felt like I was unstoppable! Highly recommend!

Havendecked's Rating

The energy off this was very crispp.. I had a chance to try a sample locally in indianapolis and my workout was great and extra energy! So i ended up snagging up a full bottle to use and I must say it didn't disappoint. I just ordered my second bottle because I liked it so much!! Not to mention I already lost 8 lbs on this. Definitely recommend

Annimande1962's Rating

I have been taking it every day! and it helps control my appetite which also helps me lose weight. It controls my sweet craving and snacking which was my biggest problem. I have lost 10 pounds and decreased my body fat percentage and I feel great! I would recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight!

Mandred's Rating

This product works great. I felt a definite increase in energy. H ighly recommended

Menestor's Rating

The product works great. I felt a definite increase in energy and motivation. Taking this first thing in the morning really help get my day started. I would also recommend this for pre-work out. I was able to push myself harder when taking this about 30 minutes before my workout.