Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Reviews

Good

fitbytee's Rating

this product gives a great energy boost! based on other reviews I've read, there is about 2 cups of coffee in each serving(105mg) so far, I've seen ery fast results which I love. I've been getting ready for a phoroshoot in a few weeks, and these have have most definetly helped!

AdrianMacs's Rating

I bought Pro Clinical Hydroxycut through Sam's Club, and have been using it for about 4 months. I was well above 200 pounds (not in a good way) when I began taking this product. For a long time I just slightly changed my diet and took these caplets without changing anything about my daily or exercise routines, and I started to lose weight. I continued losing slowly and steadily, then about 2 months ago I started a new diet program and I hired a personal trainer to help me lose more weight. Happy to say that im 15 lbs lighter and feeling better every day and i do attribute Hydroxycut as being part of the package that made this happen.

samiammerry's Rating

I love this product!! Gave me great energy and helped curb some of my cravings. The weight is coming off slooooowly but still progress! I'll continue to use this product and will update my review later.

greerangel's Rating

I bought Hydroxycut a month ago and I must say that so far it has helped me towards my weight loss goal. At first I was very skeptical about buying supplements to help me burn fat, but after researching the ingredients, I decided to try it. After only three days of using the product, my appetite was suppressed and I felt a boost in energy that carries me throughout the day. Now after a few weeks, I lost about 6 pounds and I feel lighter. Not only is my body slowly changing, but my eating habits are not a bad as before which is training me to eat clean in the future. WIN-WIN-WIN!

lindseytheman's Rating

I needed something to help curb the appetite and boost my metabolism. I can honestly say, this has worked for me. I hit a wall and this broke the plateau. In just two weeks, without changing anything other than adding this, I've lost 8 pounds. I've tried so many products out there that either didn't work or made me sick. The bonus for me was that I definitely saw an increase in my energy levels and motivation to hit the gym. I highly recommend this product.

CGavs's Rating

I got Hydroxycut Pro Clinical a few weeks ago and have also used this product many times in the past. I love it! As long as I follow the directions, it gives me energy without making me feel jittery, and I consistently lose/maintain weight while on the product.

LaurenRye's Rating

Great product. Works quickly but it's not a miracle pill. You still have to mantain a healthy lifestyle if you want to see permanent changes. Pro Clinical Hydroxycut gives me a lot of energy with no side effects or sleeping issues. I've been taking 2 pills twice a day and lost the extra pounds I was looking to get rid off. I do recommend it as part of your regimen.

azurabetony's Rating

A friend of mine recommended this product since it worked well for her. I usually stick to products that don;t list specific amounts but I did like the listing so I gave it a shot. It started off slow but I know supplements aren't magic so I kept going. Two bottles later I've lost only 8lbs, but what I noticed most is how lean I feel and look. i wish I measured my bodyfat too because I believe I lost quite a bit in %. Great product Hydroxycut!

DWrangler's Rating

I have been using this product for2 months and have noticed that my appetite has been much more stable, no late night binging and my colleauges at work are noticing my weight loss. Feels great!

paulinatrisha's Rating

Love it! Was skeptical at first but I will use this one again. Helped me drop a couple dress sizes and that means the world to me. (ladies you know what I'm talking about) I think I found one that works! :D

kaciecory's Rating

Just got back from a destination wedding and am giving my review now. I used Hydroxycut about 6 weeks prior to leaving to Mexico and I actually stopped lifting heavy during this cut. What i stuck to mostly were intervals, track work and most of all sprints (on this cursed hill near my house). I build up an extreme sweat during these workouts while on Hydroxycut so i know it's working in the thermogenics category 100%. With increased thermo comes calories burned and it showed quite well at the end of my program. I actually over shot my goal by 5lbs! :) Not sure if this is an effect that has anything to do with Hydroxycut but despite pigging out during the event I am still lean and at my target weight.

melaniemellymel's Rating

Best burner for your buck. I don't look for anything fancy or "trending" when it comes to fat loss. Diet and training are what need to be focused on first and foremost. My diet and training put me in the fast lane but with Hydroxycut, I'm in 6th gear on the autobahn! My sister started the same program but neglected to throw in supplementation. She is losing weight but now we both know what's working because I'm hitting my targets faster than she is! Sure there are factors to consider but the studies on some of these ingredients correlate with what I'm experiencing. :) Happy customer!

daniellaeben's Rating

Been a Hydroxycut user for a while now. The Pro Clinical being my "starter kit" when embarking on a 12 week fat loss program. It has specific ingredients my body can take and at the right doses as well. With 4 weeks to go I usually go for the stronger Hydroxycut, when I've built up a good tolerance to Pro Clinical. Ladies who are afraid of strong burners should definitely give this one a shot first.

melisandede's Rating

Simple yet effective. I've tried newer burners but they just seem to be making them stronger in the jitters department nowadays. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! (unless it's my tummy fat then by all means fix it) An additional bonus to the burning is the mental focus I get. More noticeable during work days for sure. I seem to get more done when on. No complaints there!

Awask1936's Rating

Awask1936 did not leave a written review for this product.

Pate1993's Rating

Works for me.

Ockly1974's Rating

The right blend a fat loss supplement must have.

Leou1949's Rating

Leou1949 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mignand's Rating

Mignand did not leave a written review for this product.

Hiserfuld's Rating

The product you should take when lessening the weight