Honey Stinger Stinger Energy Bars Reviews

Truly Unique Bar Includes Over 30% USDA Certified Organic Honey!

Good
7.2
7.2
Berry Banana Buzz
Blueberry Buzz
Rocket Chocolate

NEBinAK's Rating

These are hands down the best tasting bars on the market, the banana berry is better then any piece of candy or anything like that I've ever eaten. I appreciate that they aren't loaded with protein since I have no trouble hitting my protein goals. These are great if you need a good tasting pick me up.

jmccarthey's Rating

The energy provided by these was excellent as well. I headed out on an empty stomach for a 17.5 mile run. By mile 7 I decided to start with 1/2 of the bar. I definitely felt the difference in energy endurance with no stomach discomfort. I ate the rest around mile 12, and finished a strong run (knocking 3 minutes off my previous time for that same run). I typically eat a little something before long runs, but I wanted to put the bar to the test for energy and any stomach discomfort. Energy was great and absolutely to GI issues. These are by far the absolute best bars I have used for distance running!!! The texture is outstanding! They are moist and easy to chew as you run, and don't take any additional water to swallow on the run.

babygirl.shellie's Rating
9.5/10
Rocket Chocolate
Peanut Butter 'n Honey

babygirl.shellie did not leave a written review for this product.

doctor.mwg's Rating
Peanut Butter 'n Honey

Expected this to be less dry and have better taste.

dicamillo's Rating
Peanut Butter 'n Honey

Take these on long rides (bicycle) their great.

chuckoj's Rating
Peanut Butter 'n Honey

This energy bar is not quite what I expected. I really like the taste. I hoped to us it as energy food on long bike rides - say over 5 hours. The only drawbacks are (1) the peanut butter is kind of flakey in that you have to drink plenty of water otherwise you'll have some of it caught in your throat. (2) it is chocolate so unless you're riding on a cold day, you'll have melted bar if it sits too long in your back pouch. It serves best as a post-ride, or pre-ride energy snack - I'd buy them again, just because they are so palatable.