Harbinger PolyPro Dip Belt With Chain Reviews

Designed To Easily Add Weight For Chin-Ups And Dips!

9.6
9.7

EtonLaw's Rating

Amazing! Simply amazing. This belt is EXTREMELY comfortable and sturdy. It has definitely taken my pullups/chinups/dips to the next level. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.

Great belt, great fit, excellent quality.

BenIsraelEf's Rating

Excellent product, very comfortable and gets the job done.

BoriquaNYC's Rating

Well made, good quality belt. Working great so far. Fits well and is very comfortable. Tried two 25's with no problems.

leon77713's Rating

подтягиваться и отжиматься на брусьях с отягощением очень удобно, правда не много сползает!

acec1ub's Rating

Outside of my elevation mask this is the best workout accessory I own. Very sturdy, comfortable fits perfectly around my waist doesn't cut into the skin.

ametze07's Rating

Very sturdy, well made belt. Chain length is perfect for pull ups. Carabiner could be a little bigger as another reviewer mentions, but not a big deal. The belt fits well around my waist, and doesn't torque my back or feel unnatural.

drnelson27's Rating

Definitely serves its purpose and works. One thing I really wish it had was something to keep it around your waist when theres no weights hanging from the chain

Argos811's Rating

Used it this morning for the first time and it works perfectly. Stays on my lower back very well and is very sturdy,

hectorj84's Rating

At 130 lbs, 5'3", nothing is ever created my size, including the machines at the gym. With a 30" waist, this belt fits fine. I'd say it is usable up to 25" waist (if you don't have to tighten it around the front just let it rest on your back). It also feels great, very comfortable. So far I've loaded two 25 lb. weights (total 50 lbs.) without any problems.

I was able to use my Harbinger PolyPro Dip Belt w/ Chain for the first time today for pull-ups, and I have to say, it is VERY sturdy. While I have yet to see how it holds up to time and maximal loads, I am confident that it will serve me well. The wide midsection of the belt really holds the wait firmly and comfortably at the waist. My only warning for those using it is that the clip has some pretty sharp edges, so while you probably won't cut yourself, if the weight pulls on it and is slips, you may feel a bit of a stab, haha. Other than that, an awesome product!

overhuman's Rating

just perfect!

adrianfg89's Rating

adrianfg89 did not leave a written review for this product.

rossaddeo1942's Rating

This belt works great. Ive chained up 2 plates (90lbs) and done multiple pull ups and dips with it without any issues. The chain is plenty long and the belt gives great support.

It does the job, so that is why I give it a 10/10. It simply does what it was meant to do.

Bofrere21's Rating

Good product, does the job, only change I would bring is to have a bigger carabiner, it would easier to attach/detach. Eric

wpgathlete's Rating

The reason I bought this belt was because of the cheap cost. This is a great belt for for tricep dips and pull-ups. I have tested this belt up to 110 lbs and there hasn't be an issue yet.

CookieKidd's Rating

CookieKidd did not leave a written review for this product.

ahoora did not leave a written review for this product.

5336226's Rating

5336226 did not leave a written review for this product.