Harbinger Padded Ankle Cuff Reviews

For Use With Weight Cable Equipment To Strengthen And Tone Legs!

9.8
9.9

aethorne's Rating

Super durable and comfortable. I have no worries that the Velcro will come apart and send my leg flying which happens with other cuffs. I use these for legs and glutes, as well as incline cable chest press.

taychay11's Rating

I absolutely love my ankle cuffs. I bought two so that I can keep them conveniently on my ankle on leg days! Not one leg day goes by without me using my ankle cuffs.

rachelle411's Rating

most gyms that i frequent do NOT have this option as an attachment..so, i bring my own and this brand is especially great. now that mine has had a lot of use, one end of the velcro isn't as "sticky" anymore, but i just make sure that its attached tightly and i rarely have any issues with it flying or falling off.

tsyip19's Rating

Well padded, even on heavy weight.. I don't feel the intense pull to my ankle. I really like it, I'm repeating my order for the 2nd time now. Another pair! Just can't go to gym without it! Keep up the great product

FitRamze's Rating

FitRamze did not leave a written review for this product.

livviboox3's Rating

I first tried this product from my best Friend when we went to the gym. This project is so comfortable and it feels like I am not even wearing an ankle cuff when I workout out. So I had to get one for myself so I love this project. Very satisfied.

danceaholic's Rating

I always bring this with me for leg days so I can clip it onto the cable machine and get my leg lifts (kicks) in. I've had my cuff for 4 years and the velcro is still brand new, and the cuff fits me, as well as my husband. Very well made and gets the job done. We picked it up at Academy Sports in TX.

Aubrie21's Rating

Soooooo extremely much better than the ankle clips the gym provides. Really durable to hold a lot of weight plus pretty cushiony to make glute kickbacks, etc. much more comfortable!

cchoi918's Rating

cchoi918 did not leave a written review for this product.

Monkeyfit13's Rating

Love it and very durable

nicalevtina's Rating

nicalevtina did not leave a written review for this product.

bcjones2007's Rating

I love my padded ankle cuff. I bought one to make sure I would like it and then came back and bought another because I loved it so much! I use it for glute exercises on the cable machine. It is very sturdy and I typically use them 2x a week. I know that I can rely on the Harbinger brand because they make durable equipment! Would highly recommend this product to anyone that asks about it!

rollin04's Rating

these are awesome for hooking to a cable machine and doing hanging leg raise and other various excercises.

karinaxox's Rating

Amazing product, was shipped to be very quickly, great condition, very comfortable and makes for great glute kick backs!

Ashleyfox12's Rating

I have been working out for a year without this product and finally heard about it. The best eight dollars spent. So comfortable and convenient 😊

faithandfit's Rating

I am SO happy that I got this! Made glute kickbacks and side kicks so much more comfortable and easier. It was so cheap- and FULLY worth it. I would have paid 2x as much to be honest. LOVE!

Cynthiad4502's Rating

Has enough padding on the ankle cuff to where its not cutting into your leg.

juliaamegargel's Rating

My gym doesn't have any ankle cuffs, so I bought it for cable kickbacks and hip abductors on leg days. I was worried that it would rub my ankle, but it's actually very comfortable! Love it!

jaquelynny's Rating

i ordered one but you def need two or you are switching back and fourth. i ended up ordering a second one later on. just fyi for the cost conscious.

randomkokonut's Rating

I bought 2 of these. I am a personal trainer and also germophobe so I wanted one for me and one for clients to use. They're great! No weird marks left on anyone's ankles. They don't rub. They clip easily to all of the cables in the gym. I love having my own instead of having to use ones in the gym (when they have them) for booty work!!! They hold up well, I haven't had them for very long so I don't know about long term yet but they feel like they were well put together and the stitching and everything is sound.