Harbinger Neoprene Padded Lifting Straps Reviews

Great durable straps very comfortable

Dafuentes did not leave a written review for this product.

• peh54

I bought these a month ago, and although they are very comfortable, the straps are too short. they only wrap around the bar 1.5 times at most. Would have liked them to me a bit longer.

I bought these straps a year ago and they are still in good shape. They hold up very well and you just cannot beat the price. The cushioned pad on the wrist helps a lot when lifting really heavy. I would recommend these (and have) to anyone in the market for some straps.

I've been using these straps for a few months now and I absolutely love them!! I read other reviews about them digging into some people's wrists and I have not had that problem at all. The stitching and quality is absolutely top notch! I would definitely recommend these straps to anyone.

They are great quality and have been working great for me.

excellent quality

hmanlax25's Rating

hmanlax25 did not leave a written review for this product.

EJaz90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Durable straps. I've had the same pair for over a year using them for shrugs, deadlifts and most of my back workout with no wear at all on the strap or neoprene padding.

Too short...

fightingscot78's Rating

I bought four different straps to compare and pick the ones I would keep and these won without a doubt. They are constructed well with the sides and ends sewn extra to increase the durability and prevent tearing. The pad is cut correctly so it will protect your wrist and it will not hinder the mobility of the strap. A common problem with cheaper padded straps that just throw something on there and don't measure where they put it and where the strap tightens on the wrist. These are worth the money and will last a long time.

These are very good. They've held up great over the past couple years I've been using them. The padding sometimes folds awkwardly onto its self but its barely noticeable. Even with that flaw the padding has yet to tear or show signs that its going to come off.

The product itself gets the job done however, like others have stated the area that comes in contact with the wrist just below your palm sometimes becomes irritated. The stitching is a little jagged so that seems to be the problem area. So, Other than the jagged stitching the product gets the job done, although it sometimes does cause discomfort.

karim.arab's Rating

Good Quality, but the straps are a bit short .

Have used these for 5 months and I love them. Not much to say, they are straps, and they work. The only knock is that they really dig into the skin because of the material. With that said, the tough material allows for a much sturdier product which will last longer. Although, I feel they could have done a better job with the padding. After 5 months they show a little sign of wear, but that is to be expected when using them for very heavy deadlifts. The functionality is nowhere near being affected buy wear and the only noticeable aspect are the aesthetics. Overall I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants straps. Very high quality while also being inexpensive.

saeed10101's Rating

saeed10101 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghumman did not leave a written review for this product.

BrandonTMack's Rating

I never used straps before, but I felt like I needed them since I have small hands and I felt like the weights were slipping from my grip before I was finished. These are incredibly comfortable, and help greatly. The padding feels nice, although the thin layer over the padding is falling off easily, but it doesn't make much difference. Great product.

WitDickman's Rating

Great value and great quality. Have used these straps for a couple weeks now and it's definitely been a huge help on heavy lifts.