Harbinger Neoprene Padded Lifting Straps Reviews

EJaz90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Durable straps. I've had the same pair for over a year using them for shrugs, deadlifts and most of my back workout with no wear at all on the strap or neoprene padding.

Too short...

fightingscot78's Rating

I bought four different straps to compare and pick the ones I would keep and these won without a doubt. They are constructed well with the sides and ends sewn extra to increase the durability and prevent tearing. The pad is cut correctly so it will protect your wrist and it will not hinder the mobility of the strap. A common problem with cheaper padded straps that just throw something on there and don't measure where they put it and where the strap tightens on the wrist. These are worth the money and will last a long time.

These are very good. They've held up great over the past couple years I've been using them. The padding sometimes folds awkwardly onto its self but its barely noticeable. Even with that flaw the padding has yet to tear or show signs that its going to come off.

The product itself gets the job done however, like others have stated the area that comes in contact with the wrist just below your palm sometimes becomes irritated. The stitching is a little jagged so that seems to be the problem area. So, Other than the jagged stitching the product gets the job done, although it sometimes does cause discomfort.

karim.arab's Rating

Good Quality, but the straps are a bit short .

Have used these for 5 months and I love them. Not much to say, they are straps, and they work. The only knock is that they really dig into the skin because of the material. With that said, the tough material allows for a much sturdier product which will last longer. Although, I feel they could have done a better job with the padding. After 5 months they show a little sign of wear, but that is to be expected when using them for very heavy deadlifts. The functionality is nowhere near being affected buy wear and the only noticeable aspect are the aesthetics. Overall I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants straps. Very high quality while also being inexpensive.

saeed10101's Rating

saeed10101 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghumman did not leave a written review for this product.

BrandonTMack's Rating

I never used straps before, but I felt like I needed them since I have small hands and I felt like the weights were slipping from my grip before I was finished. These are incredibly comfortable, and help greatly. The padding feels nice, although the thin layer over the padding is falling off easily, but it doesn't make much difference. Great product.

WitDickman's Rating

Great value and great quality. Have used these straps for a couple weeks now and it's definitely been a huge help on heavy lifts.

I've never used straps before, but after watching some youtube videos on how to use them correctly, they have proven very helpful. They are especially good for high rep sets with weights heavier than what my grip can handle for extended periods of time. They seem like they will be very durable; however, the material is very stiff and makes it a little difficult and time-consuming to properly wrap a bar / dumbbell. I wish the wrap was a little more pliable. (yes, I've tried washing it). Padding is excellent and protects my wrist, even with heavier weights.

These straps are almost perfect! They dont dig into your wrists like the straps i usually use do and they have good grip! The only short coming of these straps is that they are just an inch or so too short for my tastes but other than that they are fantastic!

badenclay's Rating

Originally I bought a more expensive pair of straps with Velcro fastening but couldn't get them to work for me. So I bought these relatively cheap pair of straps and they have been great. I think the loop design that tightens under load keeps these straps firm on your wrists and helps prevent them slipping. If you want to lift heavy then straps are the way to go. My normal grip would not allow me to lift the load I can with these straps.

MusicMusclez's Rating

The end of one of them starting shredding apart the VERY first time I wrapped them on. They do help however

It took me a while to get my most recent order due to this preticular item being on backorder. I almost cancelled my order, removed this item and re-ordered. I'm glad I didn't. Used them the other day training back. the padding is awesome. The neoprene padding is comfortable, and the product is great quality. For the price, you can't go wrong. Awesome product, highly recomended.

Blakeisaacs1's Rating

Blakeisaacs1 did not leave a written review for this product.

PbIC9 did not leave a written review for this product.