Harbinger Neoprene Padded Lifting Straps Reviews

They broke my 2nd time using them. Also took 2 1/2 weeks to come in. I was dissapointed..

tanyajansen's Rating

These were bought for my boyfriend. He has been wanting straps for a while. He loves them, says they help his lifts so much as he is able to lift a lot heavier with a steadier grip. Happy customers :)

Honlulu did not leave a written review for this product.

seanmeechan's Rating

These straps are awesome, especially for the price. The bars at my current gym are a little thicker than my hands can handle, especially once I start slapping plates on. I used to use gloves, but those only got me so far as well. These straps are comfortable on the wrist thanks to the neoprene padding, and the length for me is perfect. I can get a good 2.5-3 wraps around the bar and like I mentioned these are thicker than any other bars I've used. Definitely would recommend, got my deadlift PR @ 405 with these bad boys recently.

Really good product for the price. I've used them for a few weeks, and they really help my grip on deadlifts, rows and the like.

camberr did not leave a written review for this product.

Shooter639's Rating

Shooter639 did not leave a written review for this product.

Danbarrett1020's Rating

Danbarrett1020 did not leave a written review for this product.

mclendon22's Rating

First time using them I was rowing 125lbs, and it allowed me to keep going without losing grip. That's exactly what this was made to do, and it works!

Great durable straps very comfortable

Dafuentes did not leave a written review for this product.

• peh54

I bought these a month ago, and although they are very comfortable, the straps are too short. they only wrap around the bar 1.5 times at most. Would have liked them to me a bit longer.

I bought these straps a year ago and they are still in good shape. They hold up very well and you just cannot beat the price. The cushioned pad on the wrist helps a lot when lifting really heavy. I would recommend these (and have) to anyone in the market for some straps.

I've been using these straps for a few months now and I absolutely love them!! I read other reviews about them digging into some people's wrists and I have not had that problem at all. The stitching and quality is absolutely top notch! I would definitely recommend these straps to anyone.

They are great quality and have been working great for me.

excellent quality

hmanlax25's Rating

hmanlax25 did not leave a written review for this product.

EJaz90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Durable straps. I've had the same pair for over a year using them for shrugs, deadlifts and most of my back workout with no wear at all on the strap or neoprene padding.

Too short...