Grenade Thermo Detonator Reviews

Deliver Controlled, Sustained Energy Support!*

7.9
Good

pilarsteele's Rating

The directions say you have to take it on an empty stomach. I was so nauseated when I did this. But when I took it in the middle of the morning after breakfast, it worked fine. Lots of energy above all.

RichardAbs's Rating

Grenade Thermo Detonator. This product speaks for itself. Take a look at my photos and you will see the condition Grenade Thermo Detonator helped me get into when I won my first Mens Physique show. As long as you combine Grenade with the right diet and training routine and you remain consistent and dedicated then there is no way you wont get the results you are seeking. Once Grenade Black Ops becomes available on BB.com you will be blown away by the mental focus this product gives you for HIIT style workouts.

byron2358's Rating

Grenade Thermo started taking it today for the first time had lots of energy in the gym product is very strong so keep to one capsule a day until you get use to it. Going to see how much weight l can loss by the end of March 2014 will make another review then let you known.

jason383's Rating

This stuff works and is the best fat burner I've ever taken and when its time to take one again, this is what I will buy without question. This and a clean diet will get you results for sure. NOW, please read the label on this one and take their dosing advice. Don't read the directions and say, "yeah, yeah, I can jump right into a full dose or can in a few days." I've taken other fat burners and really didn't have to do this, but this stuff has some kick. Gave me great energy, didn't kill my appetite, didn't make me moody, it just worked. Highly recommend!!

Vurzion's Rating

I seriously don't know why people are so generous to give this product an 8/10. I was skeptical about purchasing this item, wasn't so sure of it but decided to go for it anyway. Before I took any I decided to give my sister two and use her as a guinea pig because she doesn't drink coffee/tea so she SHOULD have reacted with at least some energy burst right? she said she felt nothing but the same. So I thought alright, i'll give them a shot..took them 30 mins before a workout instead of my usual pre-workout and was heavily disappointed. They don't do anything so far as energy goes. I also gave my mother 2 to see if she reacted differently...nope. Save your money, invest in a good fat burner because this is terrible. My friend also used this product for 8 weeks and no effect either (If I had known this before hand I wouldn't have bought them. BSN hyper shred is next on the list for me.

cshields82's Rating

I have nothing but good things to say about this product after only 2 weeks of use. First off, I will say that I've had better thermos before but not in an all in one package that grenade has here. If you know anything about the contents and those aren't just long words to you...then you know that this stuff will work. In 14 days, without changing my diet, workout program, or workout intensity, I've lost 5lbs and 1.3%bf. Max muscle's lipo red really turns up the heat and I sweat more than I've ever before on it but I prefer not to smell like BO after 3-4hrs at work. Grenade give me that thermo property I'm looking for and it's toned down to a perfect level for an office setting. I would highly recommend this product.

wbranham's Rating

not really impressed with this product. I think there are better choices for fat burners out there.

Fugitivo's Rating

Really good product! Good energy and fat burning

tgrijalva's Rating

I didn't care for this product. I received a sample pack from my last Bodybuilding.com order and thought I'd try it out. I took my first dosage yesterday (Saturday) before a hike and had a headache all day. I thought it (the headache) might have been caused from being in the mountains in the higher altitude. I decided to give them another try this morning (Sunday) before my workout. Again, another headache, and this time some weird pain/tension in the back of my neck. I had to stop about 30 minutes into my workout because I felt nauseous... that never happens to me. I threw away the rest of the capsules and will not be trying them out again.

joshkid912's Rating

joshkid912 did not leave a written review for this product.

bigbull666's Rating

This is amazing product tons of energy and fat burning is good too would recommend it to every one

Przybylski5's Rating

Przybylski5 did not leave a written review for this product.

mdavid3079's Rating

mdavid3079 did not leave a written review for this product.

gents's Rating

I get good energy from this product, its hard to say how well it burns fat because when I used them I was already dieting and losing weight. But when I need a boost of energy before the gym or through out the day they offer what I need in energy terms.

Momurph2209's Rating

after using this product i went from about 195 lbs to 187lbs and from 11% BF to 7.3%. i had a lot of energy when i took it and the way i did it was start with one for a week then did two for the next week and so on. i ended taking three per day. the only reason i gave it an 8/10 is because towards the end (about week 5 ish) i started feeling a really uncomfortable burning after i took the dose in my throat. other than that, it was great and i look and feel amazing right now. definitely would take it again.

DC4907's Rating

Tried many different fat burners and this is by far the best. Used it off and on for about 8 months now. Lost 23% body fat so far using it. Currently on a 4 week off cycle.

schelm01's Rating

I'm finishing with week one, these capsules are pretty good. There is great energy all into the evening if you take as recommended. I am already seeing a loss, but I have been on a lean diet for about a month now so that helps. You can definitely feel a temperature raise, and the appetite suppressor's are not crazy so you can actually have an appetite to fuel your body for work outs., which is my favorite part. Seemingly great ingredients as well. Yohimbe and a small amount of ketones is good with me.

jaydgohard's Rating

jaydgohard did not leave a written review for this product.

tastan's Rating

ENERGY: This was a great part of Grenade Thermo Detonator, the energy that I got from it helped me through out the the day, at work, at the gym and social life. I was able to have more energy while dieting, doing cardio and training for the contest. The energy was smooth, and there was no crash. 10/10 Thermogenic effect: Nothing overwhelming. Great thermogenic feeling and of coarse gave me the results I was looking for. 10/10 FAT LOSS: well you can tell by the pictures that I did get a great amount of fat loss. I lost about 10lbs while on GRENADE THERMO DETONATOR, which is great. I was also able to get into a contest condition and take 4th place in a light heavy weight division at North Start NPC bodybuilding show.

mario49's Rating

I have found Grenade to be all image and substance, my friends feel the same way.I haven't found anyone that has a good word to say about it. The original product was amazing but when they altered the ingredients it just isn't the same anymore. "Bring back the Original" this stuff is all hype and no go.