Grenade Thermo Detonator Reviews

Supports Appetite Control, Controlled Sustained Energy, Metabolized Body Fat, & an Increased Alertness and Mental Focus*

Good
7.8
Exclusive!

Apokius's Rating

Apokius did not leave a written review for this product.

renee0427's Rating

I never write reviews, but I found it necessary to rate this product. I have tried SO many fat burners, and I will never buy anything else every again. This stuff keeps me pumped through my workout, still going after my workout and unlike a lot of products Ive tried, it doesn't upset my stomach or make me jittery. I am in love with this. The only thing I don't like is the packaging because it's inconvenient, but otherwise this product s amazing. Worth every cent.

lnauditt's Rating

I take the recommended dose and stack with the 50 caliber pre work out approx. 90 minutes after my second does of grenade. I am on my 3rd week and am seeing results and feeling great. No crash watsoever from taking this.

Seemoore57's Rating

I have definitely noticed results from this product, but one bit of advice is to follow the instructions, definitely do not take in the evening at all or it will keep you up ALL NIGHT. This stuff actually packs a bit of a punch and has had me twice now up all night. Not a bad thing, as long as you take it earlier.

Tjet612's Rating

I like this burner. Ive lost bodyfat and improved my vascularity. Do realize there isnt a diuretic complex in this burner. In other words for maximum beniefits stack with one or go buy dandelion extract or something from a supermarket to help you lose the water weight. Thermo detonator and shred matrix are the best fat burners i have tried. I am only taking 2 pills a day. One at breakfast and one at lunch and it is doing the job. My caloric limit is max 2200 per day because i am cutting.

elianitta's Rating
Exclusive!

elianitta did not leave a written review for this product.

haydncrellin's Rating

Used this product a while back (when I first started gym). Didn't really receive any sort of buzz or energy off of it but didn't have any negative side effects at all.

mattplano's Rating

This product has worked wonderful for me. I finished my first cycle and lost a total 35 pounds. The best part is I have not lost lean muscle (like I have with other fat burners). I was also able to maintain my bench strength and actually increase my strength on military press and curls. Also just to add I had been on a diet of 2000 calories and for a month and half prior to my first cycle and lost some weight but Grenade definitely supercharge the fat burning process. Overall a great product with great boost of good "jitter" free energy. I am excited to try grenades other products when my current supplies run out.

dtsimmons's Rating

Great product. Helped keep me awake and focused throughout the days. I never crashed or had the jitters.

FitFem11's Rating

So far I love this product! I've been taking it for 1 month now. Not a 10/10 only because it doesn't suppress my appetite. I have to take this product with garcinia cambogia to get rid of cravings. Together it's an amazing product. I take two at 1 or 2 pm along with two garcinia cambogia with my lunch & hit my workout 30 min. To 1 hour after. I've only taken 3 pills in one day only if I'm super tired & it's a long day. One in the early morning & again two with my lunch. I've lost 10lbs so far.

marnic1's Rating

Today is my first time trying this type of product. I took 1 pill approx 10:30 am and then took another 2, ten minutes before my workout approx 12:50pm. Even though I didn't follow instructions and as a unfit overweight female first timer I must say I was quite impressed. My energy levels were much higher, my intensity at the gym picked up dramatically compared to what I usually accomplish and the sweat was pouring (I don't usually sweat that much) The only downfall is that I felt a little sick but I'm not sure if 'because I didn't follow instructions properly or because its a side effect??? and I was feeling a bit edgy. I would recommend this to people esp. woman like myself who struggle with low energy levels, and are unfit like me but this is only day one. I'll see what the results are in two weeks and post it up :) Happy training everybody and fingers crossed this product is my cure lol

crimebites's Rating

Is the company trying to tell you something when they package the product in a grenade. It is so strong that you can feel your heart beating, really not a good or controlled feeling

dyshechka's Rating

dyshechka did not leave a written review for this product.

NinjaOlu's Rating

This works, take it from me. I am a stimulant-resisting guy, who finds it hard to lose weight though I am by no means "fat" and very muscular. I have lost 1.5KGs in about 3 weeks and that is without maintaining my diet as strictly as I could. It heats up the body temp, gives energy and boosts metabolism - which I believe in turn hits retaining water to make you sweat more than normal. Im not giving it a 10 because I am not fond of the price for a monthly supply, though of course you can spread the usage to two months, I prefer using it at optimum dosage.

pilarsteele's Rating

The directions say you have to take it on an empty stomach. I was so nauseated when I did this. But when I took it in the middle of the morning after breakfast, it worked fine. Lots of energy above all.

byron2358's Rating

Grenade Thermo started taking it today for the first time had lots of energy in the gym product is very strong so keep to one capsule a day until you get use to it. Going to see how much weight l can loss by the end of March 2014 will make another review then let you known.

jason383's Rating

This stuff works and is the best fat burner I've ever taken and when its time to take one again, this is what I will buy without question. This and a clean diet will get you results for sure. NOW, please read the label on this one and take their dosing advice. Don't read the directions and say, "yeah, yeah, I can jump right into a full dose or can in a few days." I've taken other fat burners and really didn't have to do this, but this stuff has some kick. Gave me great energy, didn't kill my appetite, didn't make me moody, it just worked. Highly recommend!!

Vurzion's Rating

I seriously don't know why people are so generous to give this product an 8/10. I was skeptical about purchasing this item, wasn't so sure of it but decided to go for it anyway. Before I took any I decided to give my sister two and use her as a guinea pig because she doesn't drink coffee/tea so she SHOULD have reacted with at least some energy burst right? she said she felt nothing but the same. So I thought alright, i'll give them a shot..took them 30 mins before a workout instead of my usual pre-workout and was heavily disappointed. They don't do anything so far as energy goes. I also gave my mother 2 to see if she reacted differently...nope. Save your money, invest in a good fat burner because this is terrible. My friend also used this product for 8 weeks and no effect either (If I had known this before hand I wouldn't have bought them. BSN hyper shred is next on the list for me.

cshields82's Rating

I have nothing but good things to say about this product after only 2 weeks of use. First off, I will say that I've had better thermos before but not in an all in one package that grenade has here. If you know anything about the contents and those aren't just long words to you...then you know that this stuff will work. In 14 days, without changing my diet, workout program, or workout intensity, I've lost 5lbs and 1.3%bf. Max muscle's lipo red really turns up the heat and I sweat more than I've ever before on it but I prefer not to smell like BO after 3-4hrs at work. Grenade give me that thermo property I'm looking for and it's toned down to a perfect level for an office setting. I would highly recommend this product.

wbranham's Rating

not really impressed with this product. I think there are better choices for fat burners out there.