Grenade Thermo Detonator Reviews

Supports Appetite Control, Controlled Sustained Energy, Metabolized Body Fat, & an Increased Alertness and Mental Focus*

7.9
Good
7.6

Gainzbruh's Rating

This is the first fat burner I have experience with. It has given me an odd lingering feeling of distortion. My stomach feels queezy 70% of the time and working out has never been this difficult. I avidly work out and I wanted to drop weight that much faster, but I don't think it's worth the side effects. I wouldn't reccommend this to anyone. I love grenade as I have used them for the last year, but this supplement just isn't healthy.

benbenshow's Rating

benbenshow did not leave a written review for this product.

jeremylambert12's Rating
Exclusive!

This is a great fat burner. Decided to try it while on deployment and after a bottle of it I have seen serious results! Great product and I have been recommending it to my fellow soldiers and friends.

jparada's Rating

I read all the reviews on this product and compared it to other products before purchasing. I like to give it the benefit of the doubt. It was not for me however. I took it on 2 separate occasions due to an illness when I first took (sinus infection and being on antibiotics) and then 2 weeks after, it made me feel like I had a weird lingering headache and nauseous. As if I was pregnant and feeling green all day. Instead of feeling the energy and all the other stuff it's supposed to do, I just did not feel well. I have taken other stimulant fat burners in the past and not had any side effects to it. I usually have a high tolerance to them. But I guess this didn't work for me. Don't know if I am female that's why. But I was so excited to use and it didn't deliver for me :( I'm sure it is a good product, but not for me.

Isala's Rating

Great product, does what it says it does and the new grenade bottled is slightly more durable than the previous one not opening as much in my gym bags as the previous grenade shape bottle. Sweat like a waterfall, and sustained energy which I need.

Cbrooks13's Rating

Like this Thermo over all the others Ive taken. I get good results with it and dont get the gitters most the others leave me with.

mbennesby's Rating

I had awesome results with this supplement. At my morning cardio sessions it gave me a freaking boost I could run at 13km/h for 5 minutes and I didn't got exausted. When I worked out in the afternoon you can really feel more energized after warm up - I warm up with some rope jump and dumbell rotations. After the workout You'll be really wet (TWSS) you should drink a lot of water to be hydrated during your workout. THE ONLY THING THAT I HATED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT WAS THE BOMB CONTAINER. When I opened for the first time, it exploded, really, it's too hard to open that bottle without some strenght....

MrMaccaModo's Rating

Got a packet of 4, Thought I'd give them a try as they seem good and a lot of muscle shops say they're one of the best. Took 2 tablets with water about 10 mins before a workout. I'll tell you something, I had one bloody hard workout. I felt so full of energy. I usually take pre workout powder but this is something different. I felt a huge buzz through my body and within 5 minutes had a right sweat on and i usually don't. Got to the point where my muscles (arms,triceps) started shaking as i was doing so many reps more than i usually do. Never felt so good after a workout. Will definitely be purchasing these!! Recommend to anybody looking for an explosive workout.

AlexKladder's Rating
Exclusive!

Easily in my top 5 of fat burners that I have tried! You feel this one pretty well. Clean energy, no jitters, great appetite suppressant. I would still have to go with Shred Jym as my top choice, but this runs close!

DJewel's Rating

Been taking this product a week now. I am definitely enjoying taking it as it gives me a boost all day long, which has improved my mood especially after my gym workout when I'm normally very grumpy and tired. I am a heavy tea drinker but decided to give it up as it kept me up whilst drinking it along side of two tablets (two times a day) I am currently doing weights so I don't feel the product gives me a boost or helps me lift heavier as it states its good for cardio. Ive lost a few pounds on the first week but I haven't really improved my diet so I'm aiming to do that this week. Few side effects include; heart burn (can be prevented by taking with very cold water and drinking lots of water through out day) mild nausea. It gets rid of my appetite for a few hours then i find I'm starving but then when i go to eat my appetite is gone again and i can't eat as much as i normally do. Overall, good product and you will get the results back if you put the effort in. Im hoping to lose more weight after improving my diet. I would recommend taking the second dose early to prevent staying up most of the night!

Definedmuscle's Rating

I have tried a few other products and I have to say this is the best so far. I am currently under a very strict nutrition and workout program which i believe is doing most of the work...you have to go all out to see changes cuz there is no pill that will do the work for you. But a pill that does support and gives no jittery feeling as well as a great amount of energy is this pill. Also it does help control your appetite ! I didn't give it a higher rating cuz I still have not tried other very highly recommended products but you should definitely try it at least once ..my fat has been cutting down a lot not necessarily my weight but looking great!! :)

skispice4life's Rating
Exclusive!

Absolutely do not use this product. Do it for your own health and safety. I am not the best at diagnosing supplements, but from what I felt after one pill of this was beyond explanation. 1. My stomach was in so much pain, I thought I was going puke. 2. This was the good part for about 45 minutes. I was so focused on my workout and sweating my but off well doing this. 3. I started to panic because i was laying in my bed spinning and getting heavy headed, this has never happened before. 4. After about two to three hours my heart rate still did not come down from 132 which is way more then double my resting heart rate (62). The pills are now flushed. A waste of $30 DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT unless you are 100% sure

jdarkx's Rating

Today was the first day I tried this product. I have tried different fat burners in the past (acai fruit extracts mainly). I took one capsule at about 1pm before lunch. By 6pm I was feeling extremely jittery and my fingers were shaking. I dont know if this is normal or because its the first time I am using it. I would feel slightly "heavy hearted" with the others as well (i did with this too when I took it) but never jittery or shaking. I will continue it for a week. Hopefully it gets better and will review again!

TMWILL's Rating

I didn't notice any measurable gains or loss of weight with this product. But to be honest I can't remember if my diet was on point then. But I know I was still eating sense able. That being said I didn't get any energy or "tingling" when taking this product like you do with some weight loss products. Don't recall get a increase in my heart rate either. I just don't think this is worth the price. Great packaging but if they would cut back on package and put more into product I think they would be better off. End result there is no magic pill you just have to work hard.

Willie182's Rating

I really, really wanted to like this product-but in the end it just didn't cut it for me. I started with the 1 pill in the AM and 1 pill with lunch as instructed. The first day I felt a slight thermo, but it tapered off way too quickly. I bumped up to 2 pills per dose in the 2nd week, but still only a mild thermo the first day and then it was gone. As a last resort I tried 3 pills, but still nothing. Pity. I'll stick with Grenade's protein powder, but won't be using this fat burner again.

r694031's Rating

Really great thermo burner. Great to take before a morning workout too. Get ready to sweat.

Apokius's Rating

Apokius did not leave a written review for this product.

renee0427's Rating

I never write reviews, but I found it necessary to rate this product. I have tried SO many fat burners, and I will never buy anything else every again. This stuff keeps me pumped through my workout, still going after my workout and unlike a lot of products Ive tried, it doesn't upset my stomach or make me jittery. I am in love with this. The only thing I don't like is the packaging because it's inconvenient, but otherwise this product s amazing. Worth every cent.

lnauditt's Rating

I take the recommended dose and stack with the 50 caliber pre work out approx. 90 minutes after my second does of grenade. I am on my 3rd week and am seeing results and feeling great. No crash watsoever from taking this.

Seemoore57's Rating

I have definitely noticed results from this product, but one bit of advice is to follow the instructions, definitely do not take in the evening at all or it will keep you up ALL NIGHT. This stuff actually packs a bit of a punch and has had me twice now up all night. Not a bad thing, as long as you take it earlier.