Grenade Thermo Detonator Reviews

Supports Appetite Control, Controlled Sustained Energy, Metabolized Body Fat, and an Increased Alertness and Mental Focus*

7.9
Good
7.6
6.9
6.9

kaaareeem's Rating

Excellent and fantastic product

castrils's Rating

Thermo Detonator is amazing! I need the extra pick me up in the mornings and I pop one in as soon as I wake up before my breakfast. It gives me the energy I need. I love all the ingredients found in this fat burner. I started with 1 pill a day and by the 3rd week I upped it to 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one before lunch time). On the weekends, I take it as a pre-workout instead of the 2 a day.

odane23's Rating

Grenade work for me only if you eat clean most of the time give me the energy I need for a great work out :) I have lose a lot of weight with the grenade (:

TheKasey's Rating
Exclusive!

I would say overall this is a medium intensity fat burner compare to some of the others I have taken in the past. After a few days of taking it I did begin to notice I had a bit more energy/motivation throughout my day. I don't think the caffeine content is very high in this, that being said, it is not always a bad thing. Felt my appetite go down as well. I have had fat burners in the past with a good amount of capsaicin in them and have given me heartburn, thankfully this however did not.

ankit120192's Rating

I used this product and I love it. I can actually see some great results compared to other fat burners I have taken before. The best point to start taking this these is when you are done bulking and you want to trim down (shred). Doesn't have a specific taste or smell. It kicks in well and if u take them on empty stomach and do cardio (1st thing in the morning ) you will see the results much faster.

capnmorganTFM's Rating

Best fat burner I have ever tried, does the job with out the jitters.

• apks
apks's Rating

apks did not leave a written review for this product.

bohenrique's Rating

My favorite fat burning product! Makes me sweat crazy, focus on point, energy! Love this one

mhalliday88's Rating
Exclusive!

Well lets start with the taste... they're capsules and if you smell them before you take them it doesn't help. They don't taste of anything but thats fine because there's no aftertaste. I would without a doubt recommend using these to burn fat. As soon as your bulk is over and youre ready for a shred, get some... BUT, be aware you need to keep hydrated... Seriously, drink lots of water. Don't take these if your body doesn't agree with green tea neither and the caffeine will make you buzz... oh and like most tablets, don't let them explode in your mouth (no no no). All in all, i recommend taking them for a cut.. and the biggest benefit i found was when doing cardio.. they'll kick in and you'll be flying. I trimmed quick.. BUT, along with all supplements, get your diet right or you can think again!

aciddncl's Rating

This was the first fat burner ive tried and overall its not bad and you can feel the caffine hit really quick which for me was great! The green tea takes effect quick and you will need to go to the toilet about 30-45mins after taking the capsules but hey thats there use isnt it? As far as cravings go for me.personally it didnt stop them as well as i had hoped. I bought a second box of them and the second time using them was no where near as effective. Overall i would still reccomend them to anyone trying to lose wieght that are not to sensitive to caffine and trial packs are available if you dont want to buy a full box

rvcastillo's Rating

I have been taking Grenade for about five months now only one in the morning and one in the evening delivers energy and controls my appetite I'm at 175# working well with proper diet and exercise program. I have tried many fat burning supps and will stand by Grenade!

Linebacker1025's Rating

So i just started to take this as i was feeling lethargic with my 430am workouts and mid day crash...I must say I have a long lasting energy with this supplement and I only take 1 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 mid day...I get a good euphoric feeling, no jitters, no chills, some sweating, but AMPED UP! This will stay in my contest prep!

Gainzbruh's Rating

This is the first fat burner I have experience with. It has given me an odd lingering feeling of distortion. My stomach feels queezy 70% of the time and working out has never been this difficult. I avidly work out and I wanted to drop weight that much faster, but I don't think it's worth the side effects. I wouldn't reccommend this to anyone. I love grenade as I have used them for the last year, but this supplement just isn't healthy.

benbenshow's Rating

benbenshow did not leave a written review for this product.

jeremylambert12's Rating
Exclusive!

This is a great fat burner. Decided to try it while on deployment and after a bottle of it I have seen serious results! Great product and I have been recommending it to my fellow soldiers and friends.

jparada's Rating

I read all the reviews on this product and compared it to other products before purchasing. I like to give it the benefit of the doubt. It was not for me however. I took it on 2 separate occasions due to an illness when I first took (sinus infection and being on antibiotics) and then 2 weeks after, it made me feel like I had a weird lingering headache and nauseous. As if I was pregnant and feeling green all day. Instead of feeling the energy and all the other stuff it's supposed to do, I just did not feel well. I have taken other stimulant fat burners in the past and not had any side effects to it. I usually have a high tolerance to them. But I guess this didn't work for me. Don't know if I am female that's why. But I was so excited to use and it didn't deliver for me :( I'm sure it is a good product, but not for me.

Isala's Rating

Great product, does what it says it does and the new grenade bottled is slightly more durable than the previous one not opening as much in my gym bags as the previous grenade shape bottle. Sweat like a waterfall, and sustained energy which I need.

Cbrooks13's Rating

Like this Thermo over all the others Ive taken. I get good results with it and dont get the gitters most the others leave me with.

mbennesby's Rating

I had awesome results with this supplement. At my morning cardio sessions it gave me a freaking boost I could run at 13km/h for 5 minutes and I didn't got exausted. When I worked out in the afternoon you can really feel more energized after warm up - I warm up with some rope jump and dumbell rotations. After the workout You'll be really wet (TWSS) you should drink a lot of water to be hydrated during your workout. THE ONLY THING THAT I HATED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT WAS THE BOMB CONTAINER. When I opened for the first time, it exploded, really, it's too hard to open that bottle without some strenght....

MrMaccaModo's Rating

Got a packet of 4, Thought I'd give them a try as they seem good and a lot of muscle shops say they're one of the best. Took 2 tablets with water about 10 mins before a workout. I'll tell you something, I had one bloody hard workout. I felt so full of energy. I usually take pre workout powder but this is something different. I felt a huge buzz through my body and within 5 minutes had a right sweat on and i usually don't. Got to the point where my muscles (arms,triceps) started shaking as i was doing so many reps more than i usually do. Never felt so good after a workout. Will definitely be purchasing these!! Recommend to anybody looking for an explosive workout.