Grenade Hydra 6 Reviews

24g of Protein to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Promote Gains in Lean Muscle*

mnewk93's Rating

This is the best tasting protein. I would highly recommend any of Grenade's protein products.

ncosker's Rating
Killa Vanilla

Great protein product for those looking for a lower calorie protein blend. Hydra-6 tastes MUCH MUCH better than the EVL Stacked Protein I used before Grenade. The 50-50 blend of casein and whey isolate is great, simple concept. I hope to try some of the other flavors soon as Vanilla was very good, but well, it's vanilla.

Rocketz86's Rating
Killa Vanilla

i cant wait to get my hands on strawberry siege! in the past i have like jym supps.. but hydra protein is now my fav!! absolutely amazing flavor and protein quality.the protein doesn't clump and mixes very well!

sherm2424's Rating
Chocolate Charge

Chocolate Charge- kinds tastes like a s'mores pop tart, but better

Kushbudz's Rating
Strawberry Siege

I actually ordered this thinking it was 100% whey and not a blend, but I'm starting to like that style of protein. Without personally lab testing every protein powder, we generally assume they all have a degree of efficacy that's relatively consistent i.e. I'm assuming the actual "quality" of protein is as good other options. What I really came here for, is the taste! After being let down badly by Cellucor and their chalky, old-milk-smelling, terrible taste this was a complete 180! I'll actually just get right to my point: MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS THE BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!! I've been an Optimum Gold standard user for the longest time and always used it as a benchmark to gauge others, and this Hydra blew it out of the water! It blends great, but when there are still clumps, it's still somehow smooth as opposed to the dry chalky clump that breaks open and leaves dry powder in your mouth. I'm also pretty sure there are tiny bits of strawberry or something in it. Glass of Ice Cold milk, scoop and a half of this, and it's straight up like drinking a strawberry malt! As I mentioned, I don't have to resources to test the overall "quality" and efficacy of this powder, but I can say that I'm absolutely loving everything about it. So. ****. Good!

aacardona's Rating

I tried this protein once then I changed it just to try another brand but I ended up returning to Hydra 6 mainly because the results were better with this one than with the other brand. I think that Hydra 6 really works on building muscle and its amazing taste makes drinking a protein shake a very pleasant proceeding. The only thing that I will miss is 2lb bag is not available any more.

JoltinJon's Rating

One of my favorite blended protein. Great mixability! I have never had any issues with this blending smoothly. CHOCOLATE CHARGE-Amazing chocolate taste with crunchy chocolate bits in it!!! STRAWBERRY SEIGE-Tastes like strawberry nesquik with bits of freeze dried strawberrys KILLA VANILLA- I mix this with OJ to make an amazing Orange Creamsicle shake

brothberg's Rating

Excellent protein powder, and a great less-expensive alternative to ProJym (minus the egg protein). The blend of whey and casein means you get both the fast- and slow-absorbing protein you need, and that you can even take it before bed without having to purchase a separate casein. The profile itself is simple and clean without any spiking or fillers, and the 2 flavours I've tried so far are both excellent (strawberry being one of the best flavours of any protein I've ever tried). Looking forward to trying the chocolate next. The powder itself blends easily and smoothly, becomes thicker due to the added dairy creamer, and fills you up without bloating. My new favourite supplement!

Gpair24's Rating
Killa Vanilla

This is as solid as you can buy for a protein shake. If you lift you NEED both Whey and Casein protein in your diet and this has 12g of each. Whey is fast acting and needed right after a lift and Casein slowly acts and is needed through out the day (since I lift in the morning), and this has both - 50/50. Most protein blends do not tell you have much of each type of protein is in it and since Isolate and Casein are more expensive for companies there is really no telling how much is in protein unless it is listed like Grenade does. This has Whey Isolate which, in my opinion, is the best Whey you can buy and I NEVER buy a protein that has Whey Concentrate, you might as well drink milk. I have definitely seen great, lean results from this and have been constantly buying for almost over a year now. As for taste, I leave it for last because unlike most losers that buy supplements, I do not base what I buy off of taste, I buy it off of results. But anyway, the taste is fine. I mix it with water and drink it in 10 seconds. If you want to be a diva, mix it with milk and I bet it will taste even better.

MVBurjel's Rating
Killa Vanilla

My favourite protein on the market. I like to go for a fast and slow acting protein mix. GRENADE serves us a transparent protein product containg high quality fast acting whey isolate and slow acting micellar casein. The two best protein sources of their kind. I can only recommend Hydra 6 in content, taste and texture. My number1.

ValentinTR's Rating
Killa Vanilla

Best Protein Mix much better then jim that is to expensiv and more on the market . A perfect mix of whey and casein protein .

EyadGaroot's Rating
Cookie Chaos

EyadGaroot did not leave a written review for this product.

avastarr075's Rating
Cookie Chaos

This protein tastes great and mixes extremely well. I've used carnivore beef protein, muscletech beef protein, ON Whey, ON Casein, etc, and this one tastes the best. It has no bad lingering after taste at all. You can easily mix 2 scoops in just 8 ounces of milk or water and it doesnt clump nor is it super thick. Highly recommend!

jasonpiercey's Rating

Tastes great and mixes very well.

DanielJohnPepin's Rating
Strawberry Siege

This is hands down the greatest tasting protein ive ever tried. The mix of casein vs whey is perfect for long shifts at work, before bed, or basically anytime. This mixes so good with skim milk its a crime. But after a workout when you need some simple carbs, mixed with juice this is straight up phenomenal. Im so glad i gave this a chance. There are many good whey proteins, but the usually taste like Gandhi's flip flop. I bought the stack justb l to get the Thermo Detonator fat burners. Best choice ever. Kudos!

sakmsb's Rating
Chocolate Charge

Over all an Awesome product. Taste is great, lives up to the name Chocolate Charge. Tastes awesome in water too. And in milk/almond milk, can't get any sexier <3 Mixability no issues, mixes fully without any residue/granules. I usually mix all my shakes in a shaker and this mixes up quickly with no residue/particles in the shaker cup. And it's neither too thick nor too thin after mixing. Just the best of both the worlds(Whey n Casein). Price is very competitive too here in India, actually a bit cheaper than other Whey alone products. Have heard good things about Strawberry Siege, would try it for sure next time.

RobertCatesby's Rating
Cookie Chaos

Very very sweet. Protein is not bad just have a glass of water near by to wash out your mouth of the sugary flavor left behind. I like the idea of a 50/50 blend. This protein mixes well and does not clump. The sugars in here do not seem very healthy. The taste is ok if it was about half as sweet. Mixing with more water does not seem to dilute the sweetness much.

Vivi3030's Rating

I actually really liked this as a pre-bedtime shake. The flavor is as good as protein shakes can get, it mixes easily, and it doesn't make your guts turn over the next day. If there's a downside, it's that you wake up thirsty as hell in the night or the next morning, but that's an easy problem to fix. The results were great. I noticed a distinct improvement in recovery time. I think this was definitely something that was missing from my diet beforehand (I wasn't taking anything before bed), because there was a noticeable difference in how fast I was gaining lean muscle. Overall, I'd say this is the most useful purchase I've made on this site.

MaikuSolis's Rating
Strawberry Siege

Grenade Hydra 6 is certainly one of my personal favorite protein supplements. I usually train late in the evening, and therefore I wanted to combine some sort of whey isolate with casein. I have been using Hydra 6 for almost half a year, and made about 3-4 kilo's of muscle gains during this time. The supplement mixes very well with either water or milk (I prefer milk). The taste (Strawberry Siege) was okay. I don't like strawberry very much myself, but neither do I care about the taste of a supplement. Therefore I can't review the taste objectively in my opinion. If it works, I'll take it anyway! I must admit I think the product is a bit pricey, but on the other hand you get a high quality product for sure!

Bigshow300's Rating
Chocolate Charge

Tastes good but mixes poorly. Clumps up on the sides of the blender. Also too thin for a Casein protein (my opinion)