Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Good

jblasterii's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Still a very solid PW. Good clean energy. I use in the office on days I need a little extra focus.

bassamnajafi's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

very good i like it ,so power full,try it guys it will take you to the next level.

• salar
salar's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

salar did not leave a written review for this product.

greekfanatik's Rating

super-diarrhea-loose stools but it really gives a kick in the butt.i vote 6 because of the discomfort it gave me.flavor pink lemonade i had is fine.

dflorkowski's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I absolutely love using this product! When I take it before a workout I feel like I can just go and go and go! Whenever I forget to bring it with me to the gym I just don't feel the same. It's as if I don't have that burst of energy that lasts my whole workout. Love me some superpump! My only request is bring back the orange flavor!

tylershipley's Rating
Grape Cooler

Little sour but amazing stuff, great gain and makes focusing easy! Best stuff I've used by far. Highly recommend!

Bmcmillan's Rating

Have used this product for 3 months now, great gains in strength and focus. No jitters, I would highly recommend this product for anyone with a sensitive stomach. Great product.

buffren82's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Don't know what happened, I've tried their orginal version and version 2 of their superpump max (the highly dyed coloring and sweet flavor), those where amazing, this new formula didn't do much for me in terms of energy and pumps. Gaspari, stop changing formulas, you guys had a winner as well as the original myofusion

itfclass's Rating

Excellent preworkout formula. Will keep you going strong. Absorbs within 25 minutes.

Henny25's Rating

This one of my favorite pre-workout drinks! I always get a good pump from this product and it mixes SUPER easy. The taste is great and you can truly change your level of energy by watching how much you take in via the scoops. I wish it was cheaper than it is, but I also recognize a great product when I see it. With Super Pump, I never go into the gym with any lag. ENERGY IS THERE EVERY TIME! Keep up the good work Gaspari!!

raychalloner's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Good clean energy, not to overpowering and taste really good. Warning the first time I used this stuff I had a big crash but after I used it a few times, I don't Crash any more

StoneColdMC's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Tastes and mixes great. First thing I noticed was the energy. The energy was strong, but not overly strong and I did not feel at all jittery or overly stimmed. Opinions on stimulants will vary and some lifters may prefer a stronger preworkout, but for me I loved the smooth, clean energy that lasted throughout the workout. I also noticed improved concentration, and it was a lot easier to stay focused throughout a grueling workout. Perhaps the most noticeable effect was the endurance. I follow Layne Norton's PHAT program, which for those unfamiliar contains a pretty high training volume. The further I got into my workout, the more SuperPump really shined.

VinnieGiovanni's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

VinnieGiovanni did not leave a written review for this product.

medalsault's Rating

this is always a go to pwo for me i always have a container in the house when i want an insane pump,

Shoefft's Rating

I am a huge fan of Rich Gaspari and Branch Warren, so it really pains me to say the Super Pump Max was a severe disappointment. I expected a lot more out of this product, especially since it had the reputable name of Gaspari backing it. I had absolutely no energy boost and a very small amount of pump, which was even more disappointing. The taste was about the only thing I liked about the product.

KABARITI's Rating

KABARITI did not leave a written review for this product.

michaelberger's Rating
Grape Cooler

I loved the original SuperPump 250 so I was disappointed when it was discontinued, but Max lives up to the expectations for me. I like that I don't get too jittery and just have good clean energy. Their are a lot of factors beside PWO that effect pump, but it does seem to give me the best, most consistent pump compared to others (I have tried quite a few).

jpladers40's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Took this product for around 12-14 months during both cutting and gaining phases. Very solid performance and energy in the gym. Took two scoops most of the time. You really can't wrong with this one. Taste-wise, I went through at least one container of each flavor (with the exception of the blue raspberry). All of them taste great, but in my opinion the best was grape followed closely by the sour apple.

anytimelabrador's Rating

Far less effective than Super Pump 250! Comparing 1/2 to one full scoop of 250, I had to have 4 scoops of this just to start feeling anything and still no where near the same effect. Just by looking at the ingredients you can see they have dulled it down but this was just really disappointing.

superpumphenry's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

It's A really solid pre with insane pumps, clean energy and focus