Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Good

valtergomes42's Rating

If you have a sensitive stomach stay away from this product.

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

Love it! Glad they finally brought this stuff back, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it again! Highly recommended.

Rsvpism1's Rating

I've purchased this twice in my life, the first time it was outstanding. But the second I feel they produced a much weaker formula

tamara0403's Rating

Devastated this product isn't available anymore My absolute favourite by a mile Amazing taste, & just the right amount of energy Please bring it back gaspari :(

jonnyd1984's Rating

Very disappointed with this pre workout, no pump, no kick. Nothing. Tried Pre-JYM and its a far better products, will be sticking with Pre-JYM in the future

rcboxer's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

This is my favorite pre-workout drink by far!!! Gives me awesome pumps and I am able to push much harder with this pre-workout. To me there is a big difference between superpump max and the other pre workouts!!

peterbilt46's Rating

peterbilt46 did not leave a written review for this product.

imbuyingshit's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Nothing like the old day superpump 250. However, i have tried many pre workouts and super pump max is still my favourite.

raylors's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Everything you need nothing you don't great hydration too.

MissBeckaGee's Rating

This product was really disappointing for me. I had been using Gaspari superdrive for years and been in love with it, so when it was no longer being offered I was heartbroken. I decided to try what I assumed was to be the replacement for superdrive in the hope that they may have just made a stella product even better. This was not the case. The grape flavour is actually not bad, just sweeter than what I'm used to in flavour. The whole reason I am giving this such a low rating of 2(which is being generous) is the fact that this product does not disolve well into water. I have tried a smaller amout, larger amount, shaking it longer or leaving longer, all still ending up with a chalky mess I have to choke back before my workout...not delicious

sjbcalgary's Rating

What happened to the flavor of Grape Cooler? I used to love waking up in the morning and having a glass of SuperPump MAX Grape Cooler before heading off to the gym. I ordered 2 640gm containers on May 28th and both tasted distinctly different, like Fruit Punch Blast. I can understand one container being mislabeled but two? What's going on? Has anyone else noticed or is it just me? I'll get through these two containers but given the "new flavor" I think I'll have to explore other products.

FlipThaScrip's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Superpump is quite possibly the BEST pre-workout supplement I've ever taken. It will literally have you training like a maniac for your entire workout. If you don't want to train hard, transform your body and get the most out of your workout, this may not be for you!

chidi123's Rating

IT'S THE BEST WE NEED IT BACK !

chrisguinness's Rating

The the "NEW" Superpump max! This is a great pre workout supplement! I just wish it wasn't always on back order..... Just goes to show how good it is!

veryhairyharris's Rating

veryhairyharris did not leave a written review for this product.

olivercirino's Rating

This is my favorite Pre Workout, i love it, it gives me energy, focus, without crash, jitter or anxious and also have the perfect combination of aminos, I usually see people here rating bad supplements, they don't consider its a supplement, you won't get big, huge or get massive pump all the time, indeed expect too much for a just supplement. Btw, so sad its not available anymore.

pumpiron2013's Rating

pumpiron2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

I was delightful about how strong the formula of SuperPump Max is. The first thing was the flavoring system that in my case Blue Raspberry is just tasty. The pumps, focus and gaining in strength were totally amazing by just using a scoop of it while on other products I have to go beyond the normal serving. I used SuperPump 250 YEARS AGO and this Max version is totally worth it. I recommend it 100%.

davidwasniskiii's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

What happened to this company? The previous generations of this supplement were awesome, made me feel like an animal! Now I'm taking two scoops just to get any feeling at all out of this?

MarilynCW's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Thus far, this is my favorite preworkout. Definitely enhances focus and gives me a huge burst of energy, excellent for cardio! The taste is great. Highly recommend!