Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Good

xBiGBaDWolFx's Rating

My experience with SuperPump MAX was awesome. Good pumps, enhanced focus, and energy levels. From the first use I was throwing around more weight in the gym and extra energy still leftover after i was done and out with no crash to worry about. Liquid motivation for those 5 A.M. sessions at the gym.

superpumphenry's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Really good pre-workout with great pumps clean energy and focus.

TheThrill1's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

It gave me a solid boost of energy and feel like it really helped my lifts. I didn't have any stomach problems with it like I've heard other people complain about.

greekfanatik's Rating

super pre workout.insane pumps,the only missing ingredient is beta alanine(carnosine) but in general very good product..also gives a very nice hydration(after taking it i WANT to drink lots of water,about 1 liter.definitely not super dump

Kuni123's Rating

As for the taste, Grape Cooler was nice. No chemical aftertaste or anything, not overly sweet...it was nice. As for the PWO itself, for me it was a letdown. At 200mg caff per scoop, I can only do 1,5 scoops max(300mg caff total) which means like most people I can't experience full dosages of ingredients like Citrulline or Leucine. And at that dosage to be honest I don't feel much improvement in the weight room in terms of endurance, pumps, focus or energy. I bought 2 tubs, finished one but Im saving the 2nd for easy workouts. Its not a PWO that will let u break PRs unfortunately. Also, it should be noted that in terms of focus it's lacking bigtime. My sugg would be less caffeine per scoop, replace with other stim sources and/or focus ingredients.

ozzyaaron's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I've used this product every workout for four weeks and it's the only PreWO I can readily find without beta alanine. This makes me feel really focussed and ready to hit the weights and this feeling continues for probably about 2 hours after it starts to take effect ( 30ish minutes ). It does give me a few minor stomach issues whilst working out but only minor. I don't crash afterwards and sleep easily even after working out in the afternoon. Drinks like Musclepharm Assault definitely taste better but this has a nicer effect for me.

sandi36's Rating

I have tried so many preworkouts (C4, Pre GYM, 1MR, Pump HD) and so many have failed. I love this one!! The taste is not bad, it's a little tart. I usually take it about 15-20 minutes before I hit the gym in the morning and notice it kick in around my first or second set. I'm hitting so many PRs with this PWO. The only PWO that has compared to this is Craze. I highly recommend this. I love it!

jblasterii's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Still a very solid PW. Good clean energy. I use in the office on days I need a little extra focus.

bassamnajafi's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

very good i like it ,so power full,try it guys it will take you to the next level.

• salar
salar's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

salar did not leave a written review for this product.

dflorkowski's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I absolutely love using this product! When I take it before a workout I feel like I can just go and go and go! Whenever I forget to bring it with me to the gym I just don't feel the same. It's as if I don't have that burst of energy that lasts my whole workout. Love me some superpump! My only request is bring back the orange flavor!

tylershipley's Rating

Little sour but amazing stuff, great gain and makes focusing easy! Best stuff I've used by far. Highly recommend!

Bmcmillan's Rating

Have used this product for 3 months now, great gains in strength and focus. No jitters, I would highly recommend this product for anyone with a sensitive stomach. Great product.

buffren82's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Don't know what happened, I've tried their orginal version and version 2 of their superpump max (the highly dyed coloring and sweet flavor), those where amazing, this new formula didn't do much for me in terms of energy and pumps. Gaspari, stop changing formulas, you guys had a winner as well as the original myofusion

itfclass's Rating

Excellent preworkout formula. Will keep you going strong. Absorbs within 25 minutes.

Henny25's Rating

This one of my favorite pre-workout drinks! I always get a good pump from this product and it mixes SUPER easy. The taste is great and you can truly change your level of energy by watching how much you take in via the scoops. I wish it was cheaper than it is, but I also recognize a great product when I see it. With Super Pump, I never go into the gym with any lag. ENERGY IS THERE EVERY TIME! Keep up the good work Gaspari!!

raychalloner's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Good clean energy, not to overpowering and taste really good. Warning the first time I used this stuff I had a big crash but after I used it a few times, I don't Crash any more

StoneColdMC's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Tastes and mixes great. First thing I noticed was the energy. The energy was strong, but not overly strong and I did not feel at all jittery or overly stimmed. Opinions on stimulants will vary and some lifters may prefer a stronger preworkout, but for me I loved the smooth, clean energy that lasted throughout the workout. I also noticed improved concentration, and it was a lot easier to stay focused throughout a grueling workout. Perhaps the most noticeable effect was the endurance. I follow Layne Norton's PHAT program, which for those unfamiliar contains a pretty high training volume. The further I got into my workout, the more SuperPump really shined.

VinnieGiovanni's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

VinnieGiovanni did not leave a written review for this product.

medalsault's Rating

this is always a go to pwo for me i always have a container in the house when i want an insane pump,