Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Sour Apple Candy
Orange Cooler
Black Cherry

ota2006's Rating

ota2006 did not leave a written review for this product.

Brooklyn77's Rating

Not the best I tried and the one I purchased has DMAA . Now mine is just sitting in the pantry .

GrainDane's Rating
Grape Cooler

LEAD IN SUPERPUMP MAX. Sure, it tastes good. But they've been sued for containing LEAD and the bottle still read "WARNING: For State of California Resident Only. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth debts or other reproductive harm. Pros: Tastes good. Cons: Contains lead - which can cause birth defects and reproductive harm. Search for the lawsuit, filed in California.

rollsaroll's Rating

This product is an older model, but I believe is still a good competitor in pre-workouts. As we all know, some pre-workouts have too much caffeine. One scoop of this doesn't cause any gitters, and still has enough L-citruline to give a good pump and blood flow. Also, the price is much lower per serving than many of the other products. I only use 1 - 1.5 scoops in a serving.

omarkhalaf's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

If this was still the super pump 250 I would give it a ten but this one is still ok I take it combined with the new pre kaged muscle and it gives me a great boost every time i hit the gym!

Redraymond's Rating

This is perfect, I needed this one because it has the best taste, and I can enjoy it instead of chugging it like most pre workout.

Kevinbaker07's Rating

Made me feel very light headed the whole workout and even after i felt strange...

fitnessforlif3's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

i find this pre workout none effective for me... i dont get that pump from other pre workouts's. i might go back to dr jekyll because of its pump and ability to keep me going through a workout.

Salherrera05's Rating

My first pre workout I ever bought! Great pumps

MikeWarren2's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I have used this product and many other pre-workout supplements, that seem too all have basically the same combination of key ingredients. I look for something that stimulates my mind and body, and this one does all of that. When used in combination with their other products for a complete nutritional and exercise program; such as vitamins, proteins, amino acids, etc.; I found this to be extremely effective, although I was concerned it's almost a little addictive.

frankdibetta's Rating

Lately, everyone is stating that C4 is the way to go. I'm, not so sure about that. Super Pump is just as good, if not better than C4.

valtergomes42's Rating
Grape Cooler

If you have a sensitive stomach stay away from this product.

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

Love it! Glad they finally brought this stuff back, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it again! Highly recommended.

Rsvpism1's Rating

I've purchased this twice in my life, the first time it was outstanding. But the second I feel they produced a much weaker formula

tamara0403's Rating

Devastated this product isn't available anymore My absolute favourite by a mile Amazing taste, & just the right amount of energy Please bring it back gaspari :(

jonnyd1984's Rating

Very disappointed with this pre workout, no pump, no kick. Nothing. Tried Pre-JYM and its a far better products, will be sticking with Pre-JYM in the future

rcboxer's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

This is my favorite pre-workout drink by far!!! Gives me awesome pumps and I am able to push much harder with this pre-workout. To me there is a big difference between superpump max and the other pre workouts!!

peterbilt46's Rating

peterbilt46 did not leave a written review for this product.

imbuyingshit's Rating

Nothing like the old day superpump 250. However, i have tried many pre workouts and super pump max is still my favourite.

raylors's Rating
Watermelon
Blue Raspberry Ice

Everything you need nothing you don't great hydration too.