Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Sour Apple Candy
Orange Cooler
Black Cherry

rollsaroll's Rating

This product is an older model, but I believe is still a good competitor in pre-workouts. As we all know, some pre-workouts have too much caffeine. One scoop of this doesn't cause any gitters, and still has enough L-citruline to give a good pump and blood flow. Also, the price is much lower per serving than many of the other products. I only use 1 - 1.5 scoops in a serving.

omarkhalaf's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

If this was still the super pump 250 I would give it a ten but this one is still ok I take it combined with the new pre kaged muscle and it gives me a great boost every time i hit the gym!

Redraymond's Rating

This is perfect, I needed this one because it has the best taste, and I can enjoy it instead of chugging it like most pre workout.

Kevinbaker07's Rating

Made me feel very light headed the whole workout and even after i felt strange...

fitnessforlif3's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

i find this pre workout none effective for me... i dont get that pump from other pre workouts's. i might go back to dr jekyll because of its pump and ability to keep me going through a workout.

Salherrera05's Rating

My first pre workout I ever bought! Great pumps

MikeWarren2's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I have used this product and many other pre-workout supplements, that seem too all have basically the same combination of key ingredients. I look for something that stimulates my mind and body, and this one does all of that. When used in combination with their other products for a complete nutritional and exercise program; such as vitamins, proteins, amino acids, etc.; I found this to be extremely effective, although I was concerned it's almost a little addictive.

frankdibetta's Rating

Lately, everyone is stating that C4 is the way to go. I'm, not so sure about that. Super Pump is just as good, if not better than C4.

valtergomes42's Rating
Grape Cooler

If you have a sensitive stomach stay away from this product.

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

Love it! Glad they finally brought this stuff back, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it again! Highly recommended.

Rsvpism1's Rating

I've purchased this twice in my life, the first time it was outstanding. But the second I feel they produced a much weaker formula

tamara0403's Rating

Devastated this product isn't available anymore My absolute favourite by a mile Amazing taste, & just the right amount of energy Please bring it back gaspari :(

jonnyd1984's Rating

Very disappointed with this pre workout, no pump, no kick. Nothing. Tried Pre-JYM and its a far better products, will be sticking with Pre-JYM in the future

rcboxer's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

This is my favorite pre-workout drink by far!!! Gives me awesome pumps and I am able to push much harder with this pre-workout. To me there is a big difference between superpump max and the other pre workouts!!

peterbilt46's Rating

peterbilt46 did not leave a written review for this product.

imbuyingshit's Rating

Nothing like the old day superpump 250. However, i have tried many pre workouts and super pump max is still my favourite.

raylors's Rating
Watermelon
Blue Raspberry Ice

Everything you need nothing you don't great hydration too.

MissBeckaGee's Rating
Grape Cooler

This product was really disappointing for me. I had been using Gaspari superdrive for years and been in love with it, so when it was no longer being offered I was heartbroken. I decided to try what I assumed was to be the replacement for superdrive in the hope that they may have just made a stella product even better. This was not the case. The grape flavour is actually not bad, just sweeter than what I'm used to in flavour. The whole reason I am giving this such a low rating of 2(which is being generous) is the fact that this product does not disolve well into water. I have tried a smaller amout, larger amount, shaking it longer or leaving longer, all still ending up with a chalky mess I have to choke back before my workout...not delicious

sjbcalgary's Rating
Grape Cooler

What happened to the flavor of Grape Cooler? I used to love waking up in the morning and having a glass of SuperPump MAX Grape Cooler before heading off to the gym. I ordered 2 640gm containers on May 28th and both tasted distinctly different, like Fruit Punch Blast. I can understand one container being mislabeled but two? What's going on? Has anyone else noticed or is it just me? I'll get through these two containers but given the "new flavor" I think I'll have to explore other products.

FlipThaScrip's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Superpump is quite possibly the BEST pre-workout supplement I've ever taken. It will literally have you training like a maniac for your entire workout. If you don't want to train hard, transform your body and get the most out of your workout, this may not be for you!