Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Uncle Richie's Sour Apple

VinnieGiovanni's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

VinnieGiovanni did not leave a written review for this product.

medalsault's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

this is always a go to pwo for me i always have a container in the house when i want an insane pump,

Shoefft's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

I am a huge fan of Rich Gaspari and Branch Warren, so it really pains me to say the Super Pump Max was a severe disappointment. I expected a lot more out of this product, especially since it had the reputable name of Gaspari backing it. I had absolutely no energy boost and a very small amount of pump, which was even more disappointing. The taste was about the only thing I liked about the product.

KABARITI's Rating
Refreshing Orange
Blue Raspberry Ice

KABARITI did not leave a written review for this product.

michaelberger's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

I loved the original SuperPump 250 so I was disappointed when it was discontinued, but Max lives up to the expectations for me. I like that I don't get too jittery and just have good clean energy. Their are a lot of factors beside PWO that effect pump, but it does seem to give me the best, most consistent pump compared to others (I have tried quite a few).

jpladers40's Rating

Took this product for around 12-14 months during both cutting and gaining phases. Very solid performance and energy in the gym. Took two scoops most of the time. You really can't wrong with this one. Taste-wise, I went through at least one container of each flavor (with the exception of the blue raspberry). All of them taste great, but in my opinion the best was grape followed closely by the sour apple.

anytimelabrador's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Far less effective than Super Pump 250! Comparing 1/2 to one full scoop of 250, I had to have 4 scoops of this just to start feeling anything and still no where near the same effect. Just by looking at the ingredients you can see they have dulled it down but this was just really disappointing.

superpumphenry's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

It's A really solid pre with insane pumps, clean energy and focus

itsmpm's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I was surprised to see this at my Kroger grocery store for thirty bucks (larger tub)and reviews seem to be fine so I picked it up last weekend out of sheer convenience. it tastes great and seems to work good. I am a fan of craze and I like to cycle off with no xplode caffeine free so I do have some experience with pre workouts. I would stick with craze but I work out in the late afternoon and simply cannot sleep well if I take it after about 3pm. Yesterday was my 'first date' with superpump max and I got a great workout - I had more pump in my pecs than with anything else I've tried (especially after the hammer machine decline press - WOW!) and more importantly I slept fine last night so the relationship is starting off great. UPDATE - this stuff turned out to be run of the mill. the pump was from a great workout not superpump so I got rid of it by half can. I hate craze for setting my PWO bar so **** high!!!!

MHFlux's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Bought because I needed a pre workout and this was the best available at my Riteaid. I like this product. Flavor is acceptable, sour as usual. Energy? Its great and lasts through my entire workout and the pumps were great as well. You felt your muscles fuller and lean not bloated with water. The vascularity was good as well. It made you stop and take a look at there new veins popping out of your shoulders. The only con for me was that the pre workout would make my stomach uneasy if I dont have the right amount of food before my workout. Something I have only experienced with Assault and this product. Not with C4, whiteflood, etc. For the price and effectiveness of the product I would purchase again.

KD321's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

To be fair, I have only tried three different pre-workout supplements to date -- N.O. Explode, SuperPump 250 and SuperPump Max -- and only two were from different companies. Having said that, SuperPump Max, the most recent iteration of the Gaspari SuperPump product, is far and away my favorite. The grape cooler flavor is fantastic and blends very well, even by spoon. More importantly, the energy provided from the product is nice and clean. If you're looking for a product that is spiked with unhealthy doses of caffeine and makes you look and feel like a person strung up on bath salts, perhaps you should look elsewhere. Although some of the ingredients included in the formula lack strong empirical support and are likely bunk, this product has more thoughtfulness placed in its selection of ingredients than most. Truthfully, I achieved better pumps with the 250 version, but on the plus side, SuperPump Max has virtually eliminated the bathroom issues it was known for in the past. Overall, I'd recommend SuperPump max for pre-workout drink enthusiasts.

tberg725's Rating

Taste was nothing to brag about, pump was okay but didn't get much energy, the only thing this product made me do was have to run to the bathroom about 15 min after taking it. I would not recommend this to anyone

sramoca06's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

The only reason I even gave the product a 2 was because it did give be an amazing pump. Over the product SUCKED! It tasted so horrible I could barely get it down. About an hour after my workout I would get severely bloated and have the worst stomach pain. It made me feel miserable. Save yourself the time and money.

jgraves9's Rating

Honestly didn't feel much of an energy boost at all from this. Was pretty disappointed.. Has a great taste just didn't really work for me compared to others I have tried

CamMacDonald's Rating

This pre workout is horrible. Caused me some problems with blood pressure last nigh. I took the 3 scoop dose and afterwards j noticed j couldnt see well in my left eye then i felt dizzy, lightheaded and an inability to think straight. It also gave me a massive headache.

nickngman1108's Rating

Product really did nothing for me but everytime I seemed to take it would end up somehow getting hurt...wasnt a permanent injury but would end up getting a cramp somewhere or slight tweet happened in my hamstrings and my chest. All these injuries and not getting anything from it maybe just me might work for you but I give it a boo.

Kingjames973's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I took SuperPump MAX today for the first time. No jitters or tingling feeling. My energy level was ok but my focus was great. Especially when your working out at a full gym. The taste was ok, mixed pretty well. But C4 and Assault taste better to me. I'm going to try it for the rest of the week and maybe add a scoop to see if it gives me and extra boost.

rwclay's Rating

so this was my very first Pre-workout drink to try. received a 2 servings sample and took them in the evening a day apart from each other. work outs are approx 2hrs, 3 days a week. GIS; 9/10 no bloating but had a fair amount of gas for half my workout PUMP; 8.5/10 was pretty good, could have been a bit better but not complaining ENERGY; 9/10 was a little overwhelming at first and took me an hr to get use too but was great after that and lasted my whole work out, no Jitters or crash. FOCUS; 10/10 was clean, no zombie state or anxiety. TASTE; 8.5/10 was not too bad definitely not the best but not the worst at all MIX; 8/10 went through good but i had a huge problem with foam at the end and couldn't water it down enough to get rid of it which made it very hard to finish every last bit, particle wise there was nothing left floating. OVERALL; i would definitely try this again and recommend it. currently comparing it with Fierce Domination *UPDATE* have chosen to buy a tub of this and see how it goes i've heard a few ppl state they get ammune to it quick so if that's the case i will pick up some SAN Fierce samples and give them a shot again

jlosi1's Rating

Tried a lot of different pre workout supps. but this is by far the best, at least for me. Everyone reacts differently to different products, so I can only speak for myself. I get my moneys worth with most of Gaspari products.

sherry13090's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Love this stuff. I tried PumpHD the last two weeks and hated it. I'm going back to SuperPump Max. Much better product. Insane energy, mental clarity. Mixes very well.