Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Salherrera05's Rating

My first pre workout I ever bought! Great pumps

MikeWarren2's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I have used this product and many other pre-workout supplements, that seem too all have basically the same combination of key ingredients. I look for something that stimulates my mind and body, and this one does all of that. When used in combination with their other products for a complete nutritional and exercise program; such as vitamins, proteins, amino acids, etc.; I found this to be extremely effective, although I was concerned it's almost a little addictive.

frankdibetta's Rating

Lately, everyone is stating that C4 is the way to go. I'm, not so sure about that. Super Pump is just as good, if not better than C4.

valtergomes42's Rating
Grape Cooler

If you have a sensitive stomach stay away from this product.

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

Love it! Glad they finally brought this stuff back, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it again! Highly recommended.

Rsvpism1's Rating

I've purchased this twice in my life, the first time it was outstanding. But the second I feel they produced a much weaker formula

tamara0403's Rating

Devastated this product isn't available anymore My absolute favourite by a mile Amazing taste, & just the right amount of energy Please bring it back gaspari :(

jonnyd1984's Rating

Very disappointed with this pre workout, no pump, no kick. Nothing. Tried Pre-JYM and its a far better products, will be sticking with Pre-JYM in the future

rcboxer's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

This is my favorite pre-workout drink by far!!! Gives me awesome pumps and I am able to push much harder with this pre-workout. To me there is a big difference between superpump max and the other pre workouts!!

peterbilt46's Rating

peterbilt46 did not leave a written review for this product.

imbuyingshit's Rating

Nothing like the old day superpump 250. However, i have tried many pre workouts and super pump max is still my favourite.

raylors's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Everything you need nothing you don't great hydration too.

MissBeckaGee's Rating
Grape Cooler

This product was really disappointing for me. I had been using Gaspari superdrive for years and been in love with it, so when it was no longer being offered I was heartbroken. I decided to try what I assumed was to be the replacement for superdrive in the hope that they may have just made a stella product even better. This was not the case. The grape flavour is actually not bad, just sweeter than what I'm used to in flavour. The whole reason I am giving this such a low rating of 2(which is being generous) is the fact that this product does not disolve well into water. I have tried a smaller amout, larger amount, shaking it longer or leaving longer, all still ending up with a chalky mess I have to choke back before my workout...not delicious

sjbcalgary's Rating
Grape Cooler

What happened to the flavor of Grape Cooler? I used to love waking up in the morning and having a glass of SuperPump MAX Grape Cooler before heading off to the gym. I ordered 2 640gm containers on May 28th and both tasted distinctly different, like Fruit Punch Blast. I can understand one container being mislabeled but two? What's going on? Has anyone else noticed or is it just me? I'll get through these two containers but given the "new flavor" I think I'll have to explore other products.

FlipThaScrip's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Superpump is quite possibly the BEST pre-workout supplement I've ever taken. It will literally have you training like a maniac for your entire workout. If you don't want to train hard, transform your body and get the most out of your workout, this may not be for you!

chidi123's Rating

IT'S THE BEST WE NEED IT BACK !

chrisguinness's Rating

The the "NEW" Superpump max! This is a great pre workout supplement! I just wish it wasn't always on back order..... Just goes to show how good it is!

veryhairyharris's Rating

veryhairyharris did not leave a written review for this product.

olivercirino's Rating

This is my favorite Pre Workout, i love it, it gives me energy, focus, without crash, jitter or anxious and also have the perfect combination of aminos, I usually see people here rating bad supplements, they don't consider its a supplement, you won't get big, huge or get massive pump all the time, indeed expect too much for a just supplement. Btw, so sad its not available anymore.

pumpiron2013's Rating

pumpiron2013 did not leave a written review for this product.