Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX Reviews

Good

imbuyingshit's Rating

Nothing like the old day superpump 250. However, i have tried many pre workouts and super pump max is still my favourite.

raylors's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Everything you need nothing you don't great hydration too.

MissBeckaGee's Rating
Grape Cooler

This product was really disappointing for me. I had been using Gaspari superdrive for years and been in love with it, so when it was no longer being offered I was heartbroken. I decided to try what I assumed was to be the replacement for superdrive in the hope that they may have just made a stella product even better. This was not the case. The grape flavour is actually not bad, just sweeter than what I'm used to in flavour. The whole reason I am giving this such a low rating of 2(which is being generous) is the fact that this product does not disolve well into water. I have tried a smaller amout, larger amount, shaking it longer or leaving longer, all still ending up with a chalky mess I have to choke back before my workout...not delicious

sjbcalgary's Rating
Grape Cooler

What happened to the flavor of Grape Cooler? I used to love waking up in the morning and having a glass of SuperPump MAX Grape Cooler before heading off to the gym. I ordered 2 640gm containers on May 28th and both tasted distinctly different, like Fruit Punch Blast. I can understand one container being mislabeled but two? What's going on? Has anyone else noticed or is it just me? I'll get through these two containers but given the "new flavor" I think I'll have to explore other products.

FlipThaScrip's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Superpump is quite possibly the BEST pre-workout supplement I've ever taken. It will literally have you training like a maniac for your entire workout. If you don't want to train hard, transform your body and get the most out of your workout, this may not be for you!

chidi123's Rating

IT'S THE BEST WE NEED IT BACK !

chrisguinness's Rating

The the "NEW" Superpump max! This is a great pre workout supplement! I just wish it wasn't always on back order..... Just goes to show how good it is!

veryhairyharris's Rating

veryhairyharris did not leave a written review for this product.

olivercirino's Rating

This is my favorite Pre Workout, i love it, it gives me energy, focus, without crash, jitter or anxious and also have the perfect combination of aminos, I usually see people here rating bad supplements, they don't consider its a supplement, you won't get big, huge or get massive pump all the time, indeed expect too much for a just supplement. Btw, so sad its not available anymore.

pumpiron2013's Rating

pumpiron2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

I was delightful about how strong the formula of SuperPump Max is. The first thing was the flavoring system that in my case Blue Raspberry is just tasty. The pumps, focus and gaining in strength were totally amazing by just using a scoop of it while on other products I have to go beyond the normal serving. I used SuperPump 250 YEARS AGO and this Max version is totally worth it. I recommend it 100%.

davidwasniskiii's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

What happened to this company? The previous generations of this supplement were awesome, made me feel like an animal! Now I'm taking two scoops just to get any feeling at all out of this?

MarilynCW's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Thus far, this is my favorite preworkout. Definitely enhances focus and gives me a huge burst of energy, excellent for cardio! The taste is great. Highly recommend!

Supraguy1986's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Great Pump the first 4-5 times I took this product, unfortunately my body quickly adjusted to it and after that I never noticed a pump or any kind of energy/focus from this product. Wont use again.

bassamnajafi's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

very good i like it ,so power full,try it guys it will take you to the next level.

khannalovy's Rating

great product for sure. In terms of quality and efficiency, this was Gaspari's BEST pre-workout, and arguably the best in its class. Too Bad Gaspari filed chapter 11 and wont be making this product any longer. time to switch back to BSN

DSilvesstre's Rating

Two things stand out from this product: 1. Good pump, really 2. Energy levels were great. When I finish my workout still had energy to keep training but the way how big I looked in the mirror by the pump was cool. If this pwo had beta alanine I would rate it 10.

ggbanks's Rating

I haven't tried any other Gaspari products but SuperPump MAX worked very well for me. The product had good taste and mixability in a blender bottle. I used it on an empty stomach before lifting and felt that the additional aminos etc contained in the product assisted with catabolism defense and hydration as well as quick and enduring energy. I've stated in other reviews that I'm extremely sensitive to most pre-workout products like this but, I suffered none of the negative side effects typical with pre-workouts with SuperPump. Highly recommended!

tsb1190's Rating

tsb1190 did not leave a written review for this product.

xBiGBaDWolFx's Rating

My experience with SuperPump MAX was awesome. Good pumps, enhanced focus, and energy levels. From the first use I was throwing around more weight in the gym and extra energy still leftover after i was done and out with no crash to worry about. Liquid motivation for those 5 A.M. sessions at the gym.