Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews

7.6
7.7

Liftpls's Rating
Grape Cooler

If you're looking to put on size quick, this supplement is the answer. I just recently returned home from U.S. Army basic combat training, and due to the fact that Army PRT mainly calls for body weight exercises, I lost quit a lot of mass. It was depressing and embarrassing once I stepped back in the gym to see how far my total had dropped and how small I was. My dad had bought a tub of this and wasn't really using it, so he gave it to me to try out. Within a week, I had noticeable size and mass coming back and building very quickly. I understand that muscles have memory, and yes, it shouldn't take TOO long to get back to where I was. However, SizeOn has helped me gain ten lbs of muscle back in the month that I've been out of basic and been back to lifting. If mass is what you're looking for, this supp is the perfect supplement for you.

This WILL add size and strength. After two weeks I noticed improvements. Fill your shaker full with water and add half a scoop, sip during, chug after. Then after that mix the other half scoop with another full bottle and can drink slower after workout. The taste is phenomenal, I consume it this way so I can enjoy the other half during class in ice water. Worth every penny if used correctly.

Jdot5's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Gaspari definitely has score a touchdown when it comes to Size On. Each scoop contains 4g of creatine, 40g of fast digesting carbs, 7g of protein, as well as bcaas and electrolytes. Even though a scoop is 68g scoop (and the scooper is huge, i mean even bigger than some protein powder scoopers), it mixes in fairly easy in water. I was able to mix it in my half gallon jug with ease. The taste of the wild berry punch was very delicious and refreshing. It was the perfect drink to sip on during summertime workouts (but fall winter and spring it would suffice as well). I used size on for the last 2 weeks of my strength phase and although it did help me, the size on really shined for me when i used it for my cut. First it allowed me to cut back on carbs i would use for my preworkout meal (i went from using a cup of oatmeal to only requiring a half cup or just eating a grapefruit). Also with carbs being cut, it allowed me to utilize intraworkout which definitely helps give much needed energy to to complete workouts, especially when I did workouts early in the morning. While on size on, I was able to keep strength levels pretty high even though carbs were being reduced throughout the cut which has never happened before when I was on a cut. Also it helped me out with muscle recovery even though my work volume had increased (and shoulders was hit twice a week). The price point is fair at $43.98 for 24 scoops for the amount of ingredients included in the product. I will definitely look to give size on a run when i go to add on some lean mass. I would certainly say that Size-On was an asset for me while I was cutting and i would confidently recommend to anyone. Full log here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172051563&p=1462365183#post1462365183

Hooverville's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Really fun product to use during a period of caloric surplus. I gained size, most notably during workouts and realized I had much more energy during. This carried over to the rest of the day for me. You get a lot of goodies in this product. A maitenance dose of creatine and BCAA plus sustamine and vitamins just to name a few. Definetly worth a try for an extra push in the gym!

thackes1's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

SizeOn is killer and massive intra-workout product that delivers carbs, whey protein hydrolysate, creatine, and other bonus ingredients that are generally designed to increase performance during a workout, volumize the muscle cell, and optimize muscle growth. The formula is pretty dirty in that it delivers 39 g of trehalose and dextrose! I love having the simple carbs because they will be great for supporting intense workout sessions! However, SizeOn is definitely not the ideal product for those looking to cut. The heavy carb content will also help support muscle pumps in addition to improving endurance and physical energy. After the carbs are the whey protein hydrolysate (7 g) and BCAAs. Next is the creatine, which is apparently at least a maintenance dose so somewhere between 3-5 grams. The massive formula is rounded out with some taurine, sustamine, and electrolytes. My only critique of the label is that I would prefer it to be entirely disclosed. Going through a tub of SizeOn was a lot of fun. It really helped extend workouts by supplying physical energy with the carbs and protein. Thus, it also improved my endurance throughout long workouts in the gym by keeping me fueled and helping me hydrate. Sometimes the carbs would make things somewhat sticky in my mouth and making breathing a little more difficult, but it wasn't something water couldn't easily fix. Additionally, SizeOn was great for refilling after drinking halfway down. There would still be plenty of great flavor left. SizeOn really helped improve muscle pumps as well. Stacking SizeOn with NO boosters and additional cell volumizers really enhanced pumps. SizeOn was best in 28 oz of water or more. I generally stuck with 28 oz and then refilled after using half of the volume. The wild berry punch flavor was very enjoyable. Reminded my of fruit punch Jello, especially with the somewhat thicker texture from the carbs. It really is a fun product to use. The flavor is a 10/10! Final rating = 10/10

I highly recommend against wild berry punch as it makes the lips red. I was looking for an intra-workout that has patents, no caffeine, and creatine. This has all 3 and more. It also has more than 1 creatine. I can still sleep at night. I get massive cramping with massive weight if I don't take this.

Vbrennan11's Rating
Grape Cooler

I absolutely love gaspari size on. And it is a product I must have every month. So far I ran this product 2 months in a row, a long with animal M-stak and animal stak and the first month I put on 15 pounds and the second month I put on 12+ pounds and i know size on has a lot to do with it. I gained probably at least 3-6 pound from size on both months. This is a Great amino, whey, creatine blend for INTRA workout meaning during you lift. There is absolutely no othr product in its class ( other intra supplements) that even compare to size on. It is the best in its class absolutely. And I like how it has 7g of protein and 40 g of carbs with 200 calories. This product helps with endurance while you lift, increased strength and size I would recommend this to anyone. This is another great product by gaspari. And honestly, all gasparis products are top of the line. This is good stacked with other gaspari products which I would also recommend. If I could give this more than 10 stars I would. That's how much I love it.

jaredmus's Rating
Arctic Lemon Ice

Back in the day the 30 serving size on was probably my favorite product ever. They then had pre-contest which I also loved. Never tried this version till last month. This really is a very complete all in 1 product. Carbs, BCAA, Creatine and a pretty good taste. I used this in a few ways, 1/2 a serving, 3/4 serving and 1 full scoop based on what I was training. I have to say some of the things that I noticed on this was increased endurance during my workout, slightly better recovery and overall more muscle fullness. I would 100% suggest this product to anyone looking for a creatine, bcaa or carb product. I still think the Original version was better , but this is still pretty **** good.

mormonpickett's Rating
Arctic Lemon Ice

Taste-10/10 Lemon Ice is awesome. I love lemon products. The first ever sizeon that came out taste nearly the same except that this isn't gritty like the original was. It's awesome. Mixability-10/10 No issues here at all. I just put it in a normal water bottle (not a blender bottle or anything) and it mixes perfectly fine Product Profile-10/10 This is where the product really shines. I am very confident that each and every workout, my body has the fuel it needs. 40g carbs, 4g leucine, creatine, and a lot more. This product makes normal "aminos" intra workout look very inferior. Overall-10/10 There is nothing I would change about this product. It's amazing. I wish I could try the other flavors now! Seriously going to miss this during my workouts.

Aramirezjr's Rating
Arctic Lemon Ice

I have been working out with SizeOn for the past month and I must say...what a big difference the carb, creatine, protein, and BCAA mix make. Firstly, I am not hungry during my workouts anymore as SizeOn really fills me up. Also, this is as complete an intra as I have seen in that you get a lot of actives for the price...creatine, BCAA, protein, high quality carbs all in one BIG scoop. The taste is also amazing and I do water it down as in only 24oz of water is too strong for me so I use it in 1/2 gallon container and it hits the spot. It is especially great when used with ice in the container as it will really refresh it when you need it most intra. This is one of those supplements that you really must have and is a deal for what you get. Highly recommend and will be trying out the other flavors as I am told the Wild Berry tastes like ole Kool Aid.

MrMakAttack's Rating
Grape Cooler

Great product. One of the few I have rated a 10/10. Very effective for recovery, endurance, energy and strength. Despite being on a cut, I actually saw strength increases in several of my lifts. Shirts are feeling a little tighter and several people said I looked bigger. Grape flavor is great and quite nice to have grape flavored water throughout my entire workout. Actually gained 2# while using this product, but it appears to be all muscle as I'm just as lean as I was in the beginning but my weight and strength went up. Fantastic product. Highly recommended!

graysonthacker's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

I received a bottle of SizeOn to log from Gaspari. I would like to thank them for the opportunity to log and review. Here are my thoughts on SizeOn. The SizeOn Formula is massive, a great mixture of carbohydrates, whey hydrolysate, BCAAs, creatine, taurine, and electrolytes. Unfortunately, the blend is heavily proprietary, making it difficult to know how much one is getting of each ingredient apart from the carbs and the protein. Fortunately, the carb content (39 g of trehalose and dextrose and a 40 g total) and the protein content (7 g) gives us a hint about what some of the doses of the ingredients are. Moreover, Gaspari reps have also disclosed that there is 4 grams of creatine in the product, which is a solid maintenance dose. The label also disclosed a 4 gram dose of l-leucine - a very solid dose. Accounting for all these ingredients the only mystery left in the 68 gram formula is how much of the "Osmodrive Advanced Hydration Complex" makes up the remaining 9-11 grams of the formula and how much is flavoring and filler. Again, as I have said, this formula is monstrous. It is one of the most jam-packed intra-workout formula that I have ever seen! I would like to see a larger proportion of the carb content to be made up by cyclic dextrin. This is really the only criticism I have of the formula besides I would love to see all the details, though Gaspari dose reveal enough to give you a pretty clear idea of how loaded the formula is. 10/10 on the formula! The clearest effects of SizeOn was in the strength department, though I was able to add some weight as well. I made definitive strength gains while using SizeOn over the past several weeks. My flat bench and snatch increased during use. I was able to break 200 lbs with snatch, which was an accomplishment I was really proud of. I think SizeOn helped fuel my workouts so that I could work harder during workouts and have better endurance. SizeOn also provided some great cell volumization effects. SizeOn really extended and enhanced muscle pumps during hypertrophy based workout. I would continually get size chest and arm pumps while using SizeOn, especially when I was stacking with NO boosters in my pre-workout. In terms of lean muscle mass added during my use of SizeOn, I may have added a pound or two, but I haven't paid enough to weight. However, I feel like I am looking better - fuller muscle bellies and some reduction in fat. The big effect though is that my strength is definitely up, and I think SizeOn played a role in those strength gains. 10/10 on effects! The Wild Berry Punch flavor is pretty good. In 24 oz of cold water the scoop mixes pretty well, but there is some texture to it. The flavor is sweet and thick. Reminds me of fruit punch Jello - the textures encourages this comparison. I like to refill my shaker after I drink it halfway down, and the flavor still has plenty of strength. It is really easy to stay hydrated when using SizeOn! I was really happy with the Wild Berry Punch flavor and am interested in trying other SizeOn flavors! 9/10 on flavor. Overall, SizeOn is an awesome product! I think it is a clear 10 out of 10 when not considering price. The fact that it runs at almost two dollars a serving and only provides 24 servings in a tub knocks the value of the product down. Considering the price point, I think SizeOn is a 9.5 out of 10.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Great product. Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn surrpass my expectations as a post workout product. This is not just amino acids but the right fast digesting carbs and nutrients your body need to fully recuperate and get in tone for the next workout. An unlimited potential I predict for everyone using SizeOn for months either off season or pre contest. The evolution is supplementation is right here out our hands to grabbed and is been delivered by Gaspari Nutrition. The flavor is super delicious and very tasty. I recommend it 100%.

SizeOn helps give me the extra energy and protein during my workout to finish strong. It helps keep my strength up and grind out those last few reps. I also use Gaspari Superpump Max. These two together make sure I leave it all in the gym.

cherrydo's Rating
Grape Cooler

I mean truly, as an intra-workout product, simple put as the pinnacle! Anyone that rates this product less than a ten either 1. does not go to muscle falure 2. just starting to weight train 3. counts reps. If you are a veteran 15 year lifter like myself than this product will put you into the next dimension. During workouts muscles are completely filled with blood from the massive pump you get! Every pre workout I've tried doesn't even compare to this intra-workout. 24 Day supply and of course if you count non-training days than yes it is a true month supply. This is not a review this is me telling anyone looking at this to just give it a shot. Plus the cyclic dextrin puts this intra-workout on a category of its own especially for price. Ditch the protein powder that does nothing and get sizeone!

raavice's Rating

I have used Gaspari Size-On for many years when I am putting on muscle. I enjoy that it is a intra-workout supplement. It takes the place of a post-workout shake so I don't have to worry about drinking a post-workout shake and then a post workout protein shake. I can just drink the whey protein after I'm done working out without having to try and properly time two shakes post workout. The flavor is good, and it has enough carbs and electrolytes to keep you going for longer workouts that are sometimes necessary.

The best I've tried. Love this stacked with super pump max. Haven't tried the berry flavor but all other flavored are pretty good. Other than a little expensive, the tub will last only a month, I have only great things to say. I've tried other products that aren't as expensive especially when paired with super pump and always come back to this one. It's a great stand alone product also.

atomsand's Rating
Orange Cooler

Going through a 5th tub of this, "Orange Cooler" flavor is the best of the line. I wanted to try something new - bought a tub of "Green Magnitude - Electric Lemonade" - huge mistake as it has the most unpleasant flavor and smell - reminiscent of urinal deodorizer block. Going to stick with SizeOn - Orange Cooler!!!

pxxwee's Rating
Orange Cooler

My favorite and must have product. I started using this my senior football season and I gained. When I say gained, I mean I seriously GAINED. Even just sipping this between sets of push ups will l leave you with a pump, which feels as though your chest is going to explode. PRO's: -You won't fatigue through any point your workout (It's an intraworkout) and you can workout longer -Maintains your pump -Puts on incredible strength & size -Muscles are immediately fuller CON's: -Sometimes your pump is too massive and it cuts back on reps that you would have done without it. -If you stop taking it without working out, the water weight from your muscles goes straight to your stomach. -All flavors taste fantastic but begins to taste chalky and boring after a couple of weeks Overall great product and if you want to your muscles to look fuller and you want to pack on size, SizeOn is the way to go. I use it every workout and I gained 10lbs of lean mass so far.

Great product!!! After comparing the results from taking SizeOn to the results of people taking other creatines i can honestly say the main difference is the results from sizeon last even if you stop taking it for a while. With the others as soon as a person would stop taking it, they slowly dropped back down to their original size. So if you want gains that last...try sizeon. I've used it off and on since 2006 and i continue to return to it every time. Only downfall is they never have the lemon flavor anymore!