Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews

7.5
7.7

graysonthacker's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

I received a bottle of SizeOn to log from Gaspari. I would like to thank them for the opportunity to log and review. Here are my thoughts on SizeOn. The SizeOn Formula is massive, a great mixture of carbohydrates, whey hydrolysate, BCAAs, creatine, taurine, and electrolytes. Unfortunately, the blend is heavily proprietary, making it difficult to know how much one is getting of each ingredient apart from the carbs and the protein. Fortunately, the carb content (39 g of trehalose and dextrose and a 40 g total) and the protein content (7 g) gives us a hint about what some of the doses of the ingredients are. Moreover, Gaspari reps have also disclosed that there is 4 grams of creatine in the product, which is a solid maintenance dose. The label also disclosed a 4 gram dose of l-leucine - a very solid dose. Accounting for all these ingredients the only mystery left in the 68 gram formula is how much of the "Osmodrive Advanced Hydration Complex" makes up the remaining 9-11 grams of the formula and how much is flavoring and filler. Again, as I have said, this formula is monstrous. It is one of the most jam-packed intra-workout formula that I have ever seen! I would like to see a larger proportion of the carb content to be made up by cyclic dextrin. This is really the only criticism I have of the formula besides I would love to see all the details, though Gaspari dose reveal enough to give you a pretty clear idea of how loaded the formula is. 10/10 on the formula! The clearest effects of SizeOn was in the strength department, though I was able to add some weight as well. I made definitive strength gains while using SizeOn over the past several weeks. My flat bench and snatch increased during use. I was able to break 200 lbs with snatch, which was an accomplishment I was really proud of. I think SizeOn helped fuel my workouts so that I could work harder during workouts and have better endurance. SizeOn also provided some great cell volumization effects. SizeOn really extended and enhanced muscle pumps during hypertrophy based workout. I would continually get size chest and arm pumps while using SizeOn, especially when I was stacking with NO boosters in my pre-workout. In terms of lean muscle mass added during my use of SizeOn, I may have added a pound or two, but I haven't paid enough to weight. However, I feel like I am looking better - fuller muscle bellies and some reduction in fat. The big effect though is that my strength is definitely up, and I think SizeOn played a role in those strength gains. 10/10 on effects! The Wild Berry Punch flavor is pretty good. In 24 oz of cold water the scoop mixes pretty well, but there is some texture to it. The flavor is sweet and thick. Reminds me of fruit punch Jello - the textures encourages this comparison. I like to refill my shaker after I drink it halfway down, and the flavor still has plenty of strength. It is really easy to stay hydrated when using SizeOn! I was really happy with the Wild Berry Punch flavor and am interested in trying other SizeOn flavors! 9/10 on flavor. Overall, SizeOn is an awesome product! I think it is a clear 10 out of 10 when not considering price. The fact that it runs at almost two dollars a serving and only provides 24 servings in a tub knocks the value of the product down. Considering the price point, I think SizeOn is a 9.5 out of 10.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Great product. Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn surrpass my expectations as a post workout product. This is not just amino acids but the right fast digesting carbs and nutrients your body need to fully recuperate and get in tone for the next workout. An unlimited potential I predict for everyone using SizeOn for months either off season or pre contest. The evolution is supplementation is right here out our hands to grabbed and is been delivered by Gaspari Nutrition. The flavor is super delicious and very tasty. I recommend it 100%.

SizeOn helps give me the extra energy and protein during my workout to finish strong. It helps keep my strength up and grind out those last few reps. I also use Gaspari Superpump Max. These two together make sure I leave it all in the gym.

cherrydo's Rating
Grape Cooler

I mean truly, as an intra-workout product, simple put as the pinnacle! Anyone that rates this product less than a ten either 1. does not go to muscle falure 2. just starting to weight train 3. counts reps. If you are a veteran 15 year lifter like myself than this product will put you into the next dimension. During workouts muscles are completely filled with blood from the massive pump you get! Every pre workout I've tried doesn't even compare to this intra-workout. 24 Day supply and of course if you count non-training days than yes it is a true month supply. This is not a review this is me telling anyone looking at this to just give it a shot. Plus the cyclic dextrin puts this intra-workout on a category of its own especially for price. Ditch the protein powder that does nothing and get sizeone!

raavice's Rating

I have used Gaspari Size-On for many years when I am putting on muscle. I enjoy that it is a intra-workout supplement. It takes the place of a post-workout shake so I don't have to worry about drinking a post-workout shake and then a post workout protein shake. I can just drink the whey protein after I'm done working out without having to try and properly time two shakes post workout. The flavor is good, and it has enough carbs and electrolytes to keep you going for longer workouts that are sometimes necessary.

The best I've tried. Love this stacked with super pump max. Haven't tried the berry flavor but all other flavored are pretty good. Other than a little expensive, the tub will last only a month, I have only great things to say. I've tried other products that aren't as expensive especially when paired with super pump and always come back to this one. It's a great stand alone product also.

atomsand's Rating
Orange Cooler

Going through a 5th tub of this, "Orange Cooler" flavor is the best of the line. I wanted to try something new - bought a tub of "Green Magnitude - Electric Lemonade" - huge mistake as it has the most unpleasant flavor and smell - reminiscent of urinal deodorizer block. Going to stick with SizeOn - Orange Cooler!!!

AntDX316's Rating
Arctic Lemon Ice

You tell the difference if a supplement works or not from the difference it makes when taking it and not taking it then repeat a bunch of times to realize the real difference. When I don't take Size On because I don't sip enough in between sets my sets are **** and dangerous. When I sip a lot I can go hard and solid, non dangerous.

pxxwee's Rating
Orange Cooler

My favorite and must have product. I started using this my senior football season and I gained. When I say gained, I mean I seriously GAINED. Even just sipping this between sets of push ups will l leave you with a pump, which feels as though your chest is going to explode. PRO's: -You won't fatigue through any point your workout (It's an intraworkout) and you can workout longer -Maintains your pump -Puts on incredible strength & size -Muscles are immediately fuller CON's: -Sometimes your pump is too massive and it cuts back on reps that you would have done without it. -If you stop taking it without working out, the water weight from your muscles goes straight to your stomach. -All flavors taste fantastic but begins to taste chalky and boring after a couple of weeks Overall great product and if you want to your muscles to look fuller and you want to pack on size, SizeOn is the way to go. I use it every workout and I gained 10lbs of lean mass so far.

Great product!!! After comparing the results from taking SizeOn to the results of people taking other creatines i can honestly say the main difference is the results from sizeon last even if you stop taking it for a while. With the others as soon as a person would stop taking it, they slowly dropped back down to their original size. So if you want gains that last...try sizeon. I've used it off and on since 2006 and i continue to return to it every time. Only downfall is they never have the lemon flavor anymore!

geringer66's Rating
Grape Cooler

This stuff works great. People around me noticed immediate results. When I was in boot camp I lost a-lot of weight because they don't let you lift! But as soon as I got out of boot I hit the gym hard. I was taking super dump 250 and size on and people were accusing me of being on roids. Great ****. Any thing from Gaspari is good.

greekfanatik's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Excellent product.Very good working.I took 2 scoops after workout and had great improvement in endurance,stamine and anaerobic power.The flavor is great also.

I am all about choosing the right supplements to enhance my workouts and my progress. I am finishing my second container of Orange Size On and have the following feedback for those interested. I am trying to lose body fat and the process was extremely slow to me. I started really looking at the calories, carbs, and sugar content of my supplements and weighing the overall benefit. Size On is high in calories, high in carbs that may or may not help intraworkout, and high in sugar. I have decided to just use a BCAA recovery type drink combined with my preworkout drink and a scoop of creatine instead, eliminating almost all the carbs, calories and sugar. Size On does taste good, mixes well, and probably has helped me stay hydrated and fueled up, but in the long run for me (over 40), I thought it was at too high an expense with the other ingredients. Just be sure to check the label and make sure you are aware of the consequences of the ingredients and how it could affect you. There is no magic pill - hard work and sticking with it is the core and your supps can enhance that along with your diet if properly combined. Keep pushing.

• fpsfps

fpsfps did not leave a written review for this product.

Definitely like that intra-workout creatine. The orange tastes very good and mixes well. Will definitely continue to take this creatine while I try to gain some mass.

Deno27's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Awesome taste. Since i began working out again my muscles have been much fuller and I've had much more strength during my workouts. Its a great addition if you're trying to gain muscle mass.

• mpeke
mpeke's Rating
Arctic Lemon Ice

Great product. Maybe the best supplement i have ever used. I take 1 serving immediately after my gym, with great results on size and on recovery. The taste is good and mixes easily. Highly Recommended !!!!

Firefightereddy's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

This stuff works great, used it for two week and I have increased my lifting weight and reps . Flavor is great , mixes real good

JackieTheJetLee's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Oh SIZE-ON. This has helped me put on some size subtely during programs. I only use it when I go HARD for over an hour at the gym. It demands your shaker bottle to be absolutely filled with water, and the flavour is VERY strong, but I personally find DELICIOUS! Shake it before every sip, and you'll notice a great recovery the next day of your workout while you're doing the same thing.

arlamb's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

With out a doubt the best supplement I have ever bought. It does exactly what it says and taste amazing! I recommend this to anyone putting on size!