Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Probiotic Series Reviews

The Perfect Protein To Take Between Meals & Pre- & Post-Workout!

Good
7.7
Cookies & Cream

NGV22's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Bought this three times as far as I can remember. On the first time I dont even aware what it is. Soon i found out it is a protein blend. Never notice great result with these, although the flavour is quite decent. IMO it is better served as meal replacement rather than pre-WO or post-WO. Mixability 6/10, sometimes there are still lumps after shakng it vigorously with water for long time.

Starbuck440's Rating
Delicious Vanilla

This is a great all around protein for me, it mixes very well, tastes good, and its probiotic formula keeps my stomach happy.

entropicsaint's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

I used this product with moderate results, but not really any better or worse than other proteins I have tried. Not sure why Gaspari had to change the original formula, use a new profile that has what many consider to be inferior proteins, and try to market it as better. I do not like chocolate, so my taste options are limited. Original Myofusion strawberry type remains the best protein I've ever tasted. This Probiotic taste does not compare in the slightest, though it is still decent. Overall, performance was as expected. I personally did not have any adverse side effects from the probiotics, though I prefer to get those from other sources.

gymloverandrea's Rating

Product test good but I had to returned it, it did not agreed with my stomach, extremely gassy for me

dev113's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

the flavour is awesome.........i gained 10lbs........worked for me ...........

ramseyrowland's Rating

This protein is excellent. It is the first protein powder that doesn't give me gas or bloating. I have a pretty weak stomach and have been involved with supplements since the late 1970s. It is just great to find a quality product as this that I can take every day. Thanks Gaspari Nutrition!

BrainGirl's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I had been using Optimum Nutrition before and these are very different! I was surprised most by the shakes thickness-I need at least 10-12 ounces of water for it to mix well. The consistency is great for making frozen shakes and the taste is good too. It also is easy on my stomach (some other formulas will upset my stomach).

runningonfumes's Rating

Get it if you like great tasting smooth protein. I have been using MyoFusion products as my go to choice for Whey to get additional protein in my diet to meet my macros. I got a sample in a goodie bag from a marathon I ran and was hooked. I would usually gag on other whey products (EAS) but these taste great with milk or water. It even blends completely in my shaker cup when I am in a hurry and do not have access to a blender. Their products have probiotics and high quality protein reducing protein ***** which I found happen with other low quality wheys (my wife and kids are very thankful for it). They also blend great in my oatmeal or yogurt and make a bland meal into a protein packed dessert.The banana, cinnamon and strawberry flavors are my go to choices. The chocolate is average tasting.

Shift1990's Rating
Banana Perfection

I tried this product when it first came out since they discontinued the original myofusion, and this one was awful. The taste, eh okay, but it would clump in your cup and worse it gave me bad gas. Nothing like the original, bring back original myofusion, that banana perfection was fire!

Neteru's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Neteru did not leave a written review for this product.

Randomguy1191's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

The powder itself is decent, mixes well, etc. The Cinnamon Roll taste pretty meh, not horrible but the taste is so faint it seems almost unflavored.

gowildbill's Rating
Delicious Vanilla

I'm pretty good at finding deals on stuff and this one has been one of my bigger payoffs as far as supplements go. Found an after Christmas deal and got two for about 40 bucks! That's not too bad... I'm not a huge fan of protein supplements but, I still use it if I'm deployed or on ship to make up for the lack of clean proteins in the chow lines... And because I'm taking anti-malaria meds as a precaution, all the good bacteria in my stomach gets killed off too. This having a pro biotic right in the formula helps a great deal. My digestion has immediately improved! Right now I take three scoops a day; first thing in the morning, one about lunch and one post workout. Mostly with soy milk but, I'll switch to water when I'm cutting. Awesome ta

zackd24's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have used this product for many years now and loved it up and until recently. I have always bought milk chocolate and the last 2 bags I have received have had a horrible taste. It taste like a generic chocolate protein now. I will be switching to another brand.

fitgirl924's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Great with water! A little too thick with milk but its an all around delicious protein shake.

Polancopichardo's Rating
Delicious Vanilla

great protein not high on fat or anything with perfect flavor . its something that you would want to drink over and over and not get tired of it.

sofibat did not leave a written review for this product.

mandapf's Rating

Tastes great!!!

vlada011's Rating
Milk Chocolate

...why 39 gram scoop? is it embarrassing to have less than 25 gr of protein per scoop and is it less embarrassing just to put bigger scoop??? This I didn't expect from Gaspari Nutrition.

Very tasty and thick, with milk! Mixes easy

martaquila's Rating
Delicious Vanilla

martaquila did not leave a written review for this product.