Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Elite Protein Series Reviews

Features A 4-Stage Time-Released Protein Blend To Promote Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle!*

Good
Strawberries and Cream
Vanilla

• siulmv
siulmv's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

PB Cookie Dough is amazing. So creamy, no bad after taste, and you can mix it with water instead of milk and it STILL tastes great!

fred11212's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

The only issue with this protein is the taste. I have so much trouble drinking the peanut butter cookie dough flavor now... Its not very good at all. The other flavors are probably safer decisions.

Chemsit357's Rating

I really like this product as it has short/medium/long acting proteins all in one serving. Works great as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack to keep the protein and amino acids flowing. It also lists the amount of each amino acid a serving contains. So you know what you are actually getting quality amino acids vs the fillers that makers use.

MelanieAlbinio's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

I like to cook with my proteins and this ones cooks really well. Doesn't become rubbery and hold up well to high heat. Taste is good, I think it could have a stronger pb flavor but still very good.

Talom23's Rating
Vanilla

Unfortunately they discontinued the only flavor that I liked from MyoFusion but this produce is awesome. I used is pre and post and I gained major muscle and decreased recovery time. I play soccer semi professional and it is the best out there for me.

noveck's Rating

Great protein blend. Only just purchased the milk chocolate and this is the BEST. CHOCOLATE. EVER. Nutrition profile looks pretty solid as well. Peanut butter cookie dough tastes a bit like vanilla with a hint of peanut. I was expecting a bit more punch with peanut flavor. Vanilla is probably my least favorite, but gives me the option of changing things up a bit so that I don't get tired of the same thing over and over. Taste - 9.5/10 Texture - 9/10 Mixability - 9.5/10 Full Factor - 9/10

Killer305's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Disappointing. Not only does it not taste well, but it mixes horribly. After loyally going from Myofusion original, to probiotic, I am sad to say i will no longer be a gaspari nutrition customer. Hopefully gaspari focuses on taste for their next powder, as they are sure to discontinue the "elite series" like the previous powders.

Hamad911's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

There are batter brands than this .. Also flavor is like creepy , worst protein ever

pantera363's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

Hands down my favorite protein! Since its come on the market I have easily gone through about 30 tubs of the stuff! Really thick and filling, and doesn't hurt my stomach at all. The taste is unbelievable, the kind of thing you dream about drinking all day, and its a protein shake! Highly recommend.

qletmebe did not leave a written review for this product.

antonio8seat's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

Good protein but I expected a stronger peanut butter flavor. Regardless, a good deal and still great tasting.

vagus2000's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The main problem is solubility They claim it can be stirred by spoon, which is a total failure It must be shaked violently Otherwise, taste is fine, I like it mixed with milk Power --- fine, not the best, but nice I found out that it is not the weight of the package that matters It is the amount of protein you gain from it

medalsault's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

Yessss you can not go wrong with a protein that taste this amazing, and it is Peanut Butter Cookie Dough thats a win win in my book.

oxbirdparkour's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

oxbirdparkour did not leave a written review for this product.

This is the best tasting protein that I have come across...and the added bonus of not having to add anything to it (Creatine/BCAA's etc.) makes it that much more appealing.

So I picked up this protein as a hold me over kinda thing while waiting on my Musclepharm combat to arrive. Honestly it wasn't that bad. I picked up cookies n cream. I've read some people say bloating and gas was an issue. I've honestly not had an issue. It's done what it's suppose to do. Probably taste amazing in milk...

Celiaau's Rating
Strawberries and Cream

Overall taste is good even mixed with water, with Almond milk it makes for a nice green smoothie. However it creates quite a bit of gas and bloating especially when using 2 servings. I don't use it everyday for this reason. I will continue to use it but maybe cut back on the servings per use. Not sure if it's worthy as a solid meal or snack replacement. But if you want a bit of sweetness after your meal it's a good alternative to a cookie.

jennyyun's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

Delicious! Tastes like strawberry nesquik, great mixability, not too fine-powdery so it dosen't get everywhere when you transfer from the tub to the cup, not gritty or powdery at all. Great thick shake with a great taste, love it.

stellarblonde's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

I have every flavor and I have to say that I LOVE the strawberry mixed with some almond milk and a banana. Tastes pretty good with just water if you're watching calories. All of the flavors are pretty great though. I love using the different flavors for recipes. Highly recommend!

JMuscle23's Rating
Milk Chocolate

JMuscle23 did not leave a written review for this product.