Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Elite Protein Series Reviews

Features A 4-Stage Time-Released Protein Blend To Promote Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle!*

Good
Strawberries and Cream

medalsault's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

Yessss you can not go wrong with a protein that taste this amazing, and it is Peanut Butter Cookie Dough thats a win win in my book.

Chemsit357's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

Chemsit357 did not leave a written review for this product.

oxbirdparkour's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

oxbirdparkour did not leave a written review for this product.

This is the best tasting protein that I have come across...and the added bonus of not having to add anything to it (Creatine/BCAA's etc.) makes it that much more appealing.

So I picked up this protein as a hold me over kinda thing while waiting on my Musclepharm combat to arrive. Honestly it wasn't that bad. I picked up cookies n cream. I've read some people say bloating and gas was an issue. I've honestly not had an issue. It's done what it's suppose to do. Probably taste amazing in milk...

Celiaau's Rating
Strawberries and Cream

Overall taste is good even mixed with water, with Almond milk it makes for a nice green smoothie. However it creates quite a bit of gas and bloating especially when using 2 servings. I don't use it everyday for this reason. I will continue to use it but maybe cut back on the servings per use. Not sure if it's worthy as a solid meal or snack replacement. But if you want a bit of sweetness after your meal it's a good alternative to a cookie.

jennyyun's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

Delicious! Tastes like strawberry nesquik, great mixability, not too fine-powdery so it dosen't get everywhere when you transfer from the tub to the cup, not gritty or powdery at all. Great thick shake with a great taste, love it.

stellarblonde's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

I have every flavor and I have to say that I LOVE the strawberry mixed with some almond milk and a banana. Tastes pretty good with just water if you're watching calories. All of the flavors are pretty great though. I love using the different flavors for recipes. Highly recommend!

JMuscle23's Rating
Milk Chocolate

JMuscle23 did not leave a written review for this product.

Flavor was average, was much better when I mixed it with oatmeal for a drink. Ingredient profile appears just adequate, nothing to rave about. Addition of hydrogenated oil to a protein power leaves me confused, as many others do not have this. Mixability was good, no issues with clumps or bits. Would not buy this again, many other significantly better protein powders in flavor and ingredient profile out there.

saltizer's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

The first protein flavor I got from this company was the Peanut Butter Cookie dough flavor. I didn't really know what to expect flavor wise but it really did taste like a liquid peanut butter cookie, I just didn't like that particular flavor. I really liked the formula and mixability of the protein however, so I decided to get the Strawberries and Cream flavor and it completely blew me away! It was so good, by far the best tasting protein I've ever had. As with any other big name brand of protein it did its job and also has some amazing macros to go along with it. i definitely recommend this product!

bleak091's Rating

godlike in taste, great amount of protein for the calories. 10/10

noveck's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Great protein blend. Only just purchased the milk chocolate and this is the BEST. CHOCOLATE. EVER. Nutrition profile looks pretty solid as well. Taste - 9.5/10 Texture - 9/10 Mixability - 9.5/10 Full Factor - 9/10

bigdumbox's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

Very clean protein that dissolves very well (even with water), doesn't leave any clumps, and tastes and WORKS great. Highly recommend.

CoachFred's Rating
Vanilla

The powder mixes so easily. 30 secs or less in a shaker and there are no chunks what-so-ever, easily the best mix I've had so far. I also feel satisfied after drinking it. I drink 2 scoops post workout and as a meal replacement. 1 scoop for a snack, works great. I definitely recommend this product.

larmanios's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

I was looking for a peanut butter flavored protein so I tried gaspari along with a few other brands. In terms of texture and mixability the protein is fine, but I didn't really like the flavor. I could kind of taste a cookie dough flavor but definitely not peanut butter. I later tried protizyme peanut butter cookie and allmax peanut butter chocolate, and they were much closer to what I was looking for.

jkbowles's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

jkbowles did not leave a written review for this product.

rsoon's Rating
Vanilla

Product is too sweet, Vanilla is usually my favorite shake but not mine taste with this product.

emeraldck's Rating

really delicious! perfectly absorbed, great product

scoot2thelimit's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

scoot2thelimit did not leave a written review for this product.