Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Elite Protein Series Reviews

Features A 4-Stage Time-Released Protein Blend To Promote Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle!*

Good
Strawberries and Cream
Vanilla

reyesja01's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

This protein series provides a great balance of staged proteins with the best balance of muscle building ingredients to trigger lean muscle building. Great product, and it's unfortunate it seems it is going by the way-side in its availability and variety on this site. I would love to be able to continue to find it on this site as loyal customer to this product.

My pre-workout Gaspari Superpump 3.0, so I figured lets just go with Gaspari today. First off it mixes incredibly well in just the recommended amount of water. It creates a very thick and creamy shake. For some they like that, to me it's filling and hard to drink. I prefer a much thinner drink after a workout. It does sit light in the stomach which is a good thing! Although it was thick, the Milk Chocolate taste was like a melted hershey bar, just an awesome chocolate. good amount of quality bcaa's. short/med/long released proteins. i have some i prefer over this but not a bad protein from Gaspari!

aereo41's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

I've tried them all on the market, this is by FAR the best tasting one out there

beavis420's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

A delicious and creamy whey protein that gives you 25g grams of protein, the strawberry one tastes just like a McDonalds shake without the junk, only thing i prefer Musclepharm to this product is that MyoFusion has 20 more calories than Combat and in weight loss which i'm currently doing that can go a long way

i like the taste of peanut butter & cokkie its a nice in drink & very Thick soft i love it ..... wait its very loght in Stomach

noveck's Rating

Great protein blend. Only just purchased the milk chocolate and this is the BEST. CHOCOLATE. EVER. Nutrition profile looks pretty solid as well. Peanut butter cookie dough tastes a bit like vanilla with a hint of peanut. I was expecting a bit more punch with peanut flavor. Vanilla is probably my least favorite, but gives me the option of changing things up a bit so that I don't get tired of the same thing over and over. *Editted* Strawberries and cream is now my least favorite. It's not too bad, but it's not that good either. Perhaps the artificial flavours were not on point, but it gave me some variety while finishing up some other tubs of the stuff. Taste - 9.5/10 Texture - 9/10 Mixability - 9.5/10 Full Factor - 9/10

I got the strawberry and cream flavour. Taste was ave at best. Consistent use did show some results. But i was only using one bottle to try out the flavour so cant really comment.

Mixes great, I never have any problem with clumps when using 8oz to mix, the flavor is just sweet enough and the consistency is perfect. I'm really picky when it comes to protein and this one is great.

MsNette's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

So again, I am new to taking supplements and am in a trial and error phase. I am currently trying to get more protein into my diet. With that said, I can only offer that this particular flavor is very hard to get down, the taste is just bad. I have tried it by simply mixing it in a blender bottle with either flax milk or 2% milk and it was not good at all, either way. I even tried to add fruit and ice to it using my nutribullet and still no good. I found that the best way for me to consume this has been via a protein pancake recipe I found online.

Jchanis15's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

GROSS! Yuck, I had to return it. It taste horrible. I even used my blender with ice and it was still terrible.

GARBAGE. BE ASHAMED TO SELL THIS. Spiked with glycine, taurine and BCAA. Threw it out after I read the label properly. HUGE RIP OFF DO NOT BUY

• siulmv
siulmv's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

PB Cookie Dough is amazing. So creamy, no bad after taste, and you can mix it with water instead of milk and it STILL tastes great!

fred11212's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

The only issue with this protein is the taste. I have so much trouble drinking the peanut butter cookie dough flavor now... Its not very good at all. The other flavors are probably safer decisions.

Chemsit357's Rating

I really like this product as it has short/medium/long acting proteins all in one serving. Works great as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack to keep the protein and amino acids flowing. It also lists the amount of each amino acid a serving contains. So you know what you are actually getting quality amino acids vs the fillers that makers use.

MelanieAlbinio's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

I like to cook with my proteins and this ones cooks really well. Doesn't become rubbery and hold up well to high heat. Taste is good, I think it could have a stronger pb flavor but still very good.

Talom23's Rating
Vanilla

Unfortunately they discontinued the only flavor that I liked from MyoFusion but this produce is awesome. I used is pre and post and I gained major muscle and decreased recovery time. I play soccer semi professional and it is the best out there for me.

Killer305's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Disappointing. Not only does it not taste well, but it mixes horribly. After loyally going from Myofusion original, to probiotic, I am sad to say i will no longer be a gaspari nutrition customer. Hopefully gaspari focuses on taste for their next powder, as they are sure to discontinue the "elite series" like the previous powders.

Hamad911's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

There are batter brands than this .. Also flavor is like creepy , worst protein ever

pantera363's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

Hands down my favorite protein! Since its come on the market I have easily gone through about 30 tubs of the stuff! Really thick and filling, and doesn't hurt my stomach at all. The taste is unbelievable, the kind of thing you dream about drinking all day, and its a protein shake! Highly recommend.

qletmebe did not leave a written review for this product.