Gaspari Nutrition Anavite Reviews

The Ultimate Performance Enhancing Multivitamin!*

dokuganryuu83's Rating

dokuganryuu83 did not leave a written review for this product.

JxDA's Rating

These things are pretty strong and pretty big. 1 serving has a full gram of beta alanine and which also makes it good as a preworkout. Overall, I felt pretty good while taking these and would definitely buy again.

munseym's Rating

Not a huge fan of this stuff, ill try the pill form next time. No matter how much food I ate before taking this it messed with my stomach big time. The orange flavor is ok and the vitamin profile seems legit, but the stomach issues will keep me from buying the powder form again.

amz916's Rating

Felt great energy after a few weeks of use. Solid product

jason383's Rating

Good blend for a multi vitamin but personally, I find it much easier to swallow pills that are in a casing. After months and months or taking something everyday, I got sick of the vitamin taste in my mouth and in the long run, I prefer something like Muscle Pharm's Armour V which has a casing.

Envian's Rating

Picked this up from a local store, in replacement of my previous multi-vitamin. Great multi-vitamin profie, the chelation is a great plus for better absorption. Biggest con is as per the label, having to force down 6 "horse pills" every day and seeing neon yellow urine from vitamin-B overload. Odd they weren't able to formulate this product into 1,2, or maybe 3 vitamins a day. I take 2 of these a day, with meals to supplement my regular food, therefore lasting 90 days. I supplement additional vitamin D to make up for the loss by only taking 2. I would buy this product again if the quantity and size of pills was reduced.

noveck's Rating

A multi is a multi is a multi. Mostly. This one has a pretty good spectrum and the only downside is that when taken on an empty stomach, like during an intermittent fast, can result in very slight nausea. The product did mention that it should be taken with food, so I may simply shift the time taken to after meals.

ramseyrowland's Rating

I believe this to be an above average multi vitamin. Gaspari Nutrition is becoming one of my favorite brands. Everything I have tried from them seems to be top quality. I like the fact that the minerals are chelated. I first received a free sample but then ordered more. These have been added to my must have supplements. I only take two a day which seems to be enough for me.

RocaJake's Rating

So far i do like this product, i constantly switch between,orange triad & Animal Pak, I take one when i wake up in the morning, one with my lunch, and one just before dinner... It's a solid multi.

RobDiGi's Rating

Great product! The s****ested serving size is 3 pills, however I only take 2 pills per day (1 at breakfast & 1 at lunch). I don't really need all of the extra nutrients. Your urine might be a little discolored but I make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to minimize this. Also, the capsule size is huge yet it goes down smoothly due to its shape. I highly recommend this product.

trishafle's Rating

spending more is saving me huuuuge from buying and taking so mnay other supps and micronutrients....Love this product, nuff said! jsut get it!

Dancepersistent's Rating

My FAVORITE multivitamin to take. I've been taking it for over 3yrs now & can always tell a difference in my energy when I take it & if I don't take it.

josephrobeson's Rating

Truth is you can never really tell how well vitamins are absorbed unless you run blood test before and after taking them. Let's be honest, that's just not practical. So I usually base my opinions on how they make me feel and to a certain extent the color of my urine. An excess of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) can sometimes cause urine to look bright yellow or orange, but in my opinion if the quality of the product is good this shouldn't happen to often. Twice I have taken Anavite and in both cases my urine turned to a highlighter color. In comparison I have taken other vitamins with double the amount of B2 and had no color change. Maybe the quality of vitamin B2 is poor but I do appreciate that they have included B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) and B12 (as methylcobalamin) which are the superior forms. I'd like to point out however that this is a performance vitamin designed to give you more of what you generally need as an athlete. While other multivitamins are made to provide everyday essentials. So you have to figure out what you are looking for. Do you want a performance vitamin or an everyday essential multivitamin? Overall I think that this is a great performance product but should be combined with a more extensive multivitamin.

misfit28's Rating

I think that this multivitamin is one of the best out there, if not the best. It not only has the most bio available forms of vitamins in good amounts, but it also has TRAACS chelated minerals (including a 100% dose of Magnesium). It also has a full dose of Beta Alanine and LCLT. Excellent recovery and overall great product. I highly recommend it!

graffiti600rr's Rating

I have taken this product for a bit and never had time to review. I like the product and feel that I have a little more "pep" in the gym and it gives me that little extra go for the rest of my day.

Dolfantye's Rating

I've been all about anavite for a couple years now and I'm surprised as to why there is not more hype. Anavite has everything you need when it comes to vitamins and minerals but its the beta alanine that seperates it from others. Its recommended (by jim stoppani) to have beta alanine throughout the day including rest days. And to my knowledge anavite is the only multivitamin that has beta alanine in it.

sup3rdad's Rating

Great multivitamin on the market now! One of the best key features is that it doesn't contain ingredients that are not necessary! This product not only supports performance and recovery but also offers a anti-oxidant.

Dannyp17's Rating

I recently started taking Anavite and quickly was able to tell a difference in my performance and how i was even feeling! it surpasses other products i have took! i'm going to definitly keep taking Anavite it works great for me!! i do recomend it!!!

ROBB54's Rating

This is one of the best multis on the market. You get everything you need and you get that little extra tingle in it. Its the one multi you can tell works.