Garden Of Life RAW Protein Reviews

Excellent Source Of Protein From RAW Organic Sprouts!

7.5
Good
6.4
6.8
Unflavored
6.1

zarah's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Fine powder like flour consistency. Not so yummy, but gives the right nutrients you need in natural form. Gritty , grainy , especial the the bottom the the drink, but it's ok, it's nutrients. I had chocolate flavored, I wanted chocolatey, I added a Barlean's chocolate greens to it and it was delish.

Salve1907's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Expensive product , not so good the choco and the price of the product isn't justified

MoPacc's Rating

So.... I see a LOT of folks just have problems with the consistency. Ok. Cool. But you rate it low? Anyway, This seems to help before and after workouts. What you NEED TO DO, is get an electric, motor-powered mixer, and put in UNSWEETENED vanilla coconut/almond/soy milk and about 1/3 cup water (~10oz total) and spin it (start spinning before you pour the mix in). Do that, its great. Whole foods has a marley coffee exclusive version now and its excellent.

GenocideGuy's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Not very much protein per scoop, consistency is ok but the flavor is just not there

Djones2014's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

This is one of my favorite protein powder that's planet base. It taste great with almond milk or just water. It great to add to a breakfast shake to start the day off strong. Also it does not cause my stomach to be upset later like some other products in the past.

couponheaven02's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

I received a sample of this and it is by far the worst tasting protein powder I have ever had. The flavor is horrible and leaves a disgusting after taste. I only had 1/2 of my shake as that was all I could take. I let my shaker bottle sit for about 5 minutes while driving to the grocery store and all of the protein was at the bottom of the shaker. It taste like dirt mixed with grass mixed with throw up.

nevermindurmind's Rating
Vanilla

The texture is very gross and sticky in your mouth, the vanilla is too overpowering and tastes weird. I wouldn't advice this to anyone. The only good thing about this, is that it's a raw plantbased protein without soy and milk/lactose. It tastes gross, I'm gonna mix it with raw cacao in my shakes alot because raw cacao even masks spirulina taste in my shakes to finish the bucket. I'll never buy this again, I'll finish the bucket just for the sake of my money.

MstrCatChowming's Rating

I've been using this for a few months now :) it is a great alternative to whey which I can't digest large amounts of :0 I swear though it is completely insoluble and the texture backs that up, but it is not a problem. I mixed it with my oats this morning was pretty odd but works well :)

emmariana's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

At first it's kinda nasty if you keep it too long it will get this soggy gelatin texture.. i got used to it the 3rd time i made it, the best trick is mix it quickly and drink it FAST! (in less than 30 seconds lol). The taste is something you get used to it quick. Adding a frozen banana helps a lot.

RachelCWU's Rating
Vanilla Spiced Chai

I love that this protein is raw, organic, vegan and has probiotics. I recently stopped doing dairy, which means I couldn’t have my yogurt in the mornings. This protein is very easy on my stomach and easy for me digest. A lot of other product my me feel sick from the artificial sweetener or sugar alcohol. The texture is a little chalky, but I blend a scoop of this with a frozen banana, some blue berries, and almond milk and I really don’t notice. The banana gives it such a creamy texture. I recommend this to people when they ask me for a good plant based protein.

RadWorkoutRat's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Add a few frozen bananas with two scoops of this and 1/4 cup water , then blend it up.It makes an amazing ice cream texture!

LinzyN's Rating

gritty but mix with peanut butter and banana for a shake and problem fixed, but i wouldnt purchase again i broke out from it.

mikeisontv's Rating

I feel more full (satiated) on this RAW protein than any other protein I have ever tried. Its ORGANIC and not full of concentrate junk protein and fillers. I mix it with oats for breakfast and eat in smoothies and post workout shakes. I used to get super gassy on any WHEY products I tried. I have evolved for health.

mdemirdjian's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

This has great benefits, but this is a horrible shake. It mixes poorly, goes down dry and chalky, and has a weak/bad taste. I had tried mixing this protein with all kinds of drinks and even in my oatmeal etc.. nothing soothed the taste. If you can choke it down power to you.

Josiahb55's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

It's not to bad, a bit chalky for me. Of course the quality is great as is all of garden of life's products.

PoorPoe's Rating
Vanilla

PoorPoe did not leave a written review for this product.

kinggrant's Rating

It does not taste to good. The powder is not fine, fells like drinking sand with water. I recently read that a independent test found heavy metals in the protein. But who knows.... I would not buy this product again, there are better options.

mikelemmons's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

For years I've been a loyal NitroFusion customer but after changes to the product i decided to give this a try. Overall it's not a bad choice, it blends well and doesn't taste particularly bad. As far as taste goes I can only rate it compared to other plant proteins which are not know for their flavor apart from Vega but that stuff is three bucks a scoop. I digress. This stuff digests well, tastes ok, is raw if that's something that concerns you, and is reasonably priced. If you're willing to ignore the online rumors about there being traces of heavy metals in Garden of Life products I'd say this is a safe bet.

plantninja's Rating
Vanilla

plantninja did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacky74's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Jacky74 did not leave a written review for this product.