Garden Of Life RAW Protein Reviews

Excellent Source Of Protein From RAW Organic Sprouts!

7.7
Unflavored

RadWorkoutRat's Rating
Vanilla Spiced Chai
Chocolate Cacao

Add a few frozen bananas with two scoops of this and 1/4 cup water , then blend it up.It makes an amazing ice cream texture!

LinzyN's Rating

gritty but mix with peanut butter and banana for a shake and problem fixed, but i wouldnt purchase again i broke out from it.

mikeisontv's Rating

I feel more full (satiated) on this RAW protein than any other protein I have ever tried. Its ORGANIC and not full of concentrate junk protein and fillers. I mix it with oats for breakfast and eat in smoothies and post workout shakes. I used to get super gassy on any WHEY products I tried. I have evolved for health.

mdemirdjian's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

This has great benefits, but this is a horrible shake. It mixes poorly, goes down dry and chalky, and has a weak/bad taste. I had tried mixing this protein with all kinds of drinks and even in my oatmeal etc.. nothing soothed the taste. If you can choke it down power to you.

Josiahb55's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

It's not to bad, a bit chalky for me. Of course the quality is great as is all of garden of life's products.

PoorPoe's Rating
Vanilla

PoorPoe did not leave a written review for this product.

kinggrant's Rating

It does not taste to good. The powder is not fine, fells like drinking sand with water. I recently read that a independent test found heavy metals in the protein. But who knows.... I would not buy this product again, there are better options.

mikelemmons's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

For years I've been a loyal NitroFusion customer but after changes to the product i decided to give this a try. Overall it's not a bad choice, it blends well and doesn't taste particularly bad. As far as taste goes I can only rate it compared to other plant proteins which are not know for their flavor apart from Vega but that stuff is three bucks a scoop. I digress. This stuff digests well, tastes ok, is raw if that's something that concerns you, and is reasonably priced. If you're willing to ignore the online rumors about there being traces of heavy metals in Garden of Life products I'd say this is a safe bet.

plantninja's Rating
Vanilla

plantninja did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacky74's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Jacky74 did not leave a written review for this product.

ledanseur44's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Okay so ive read all about this and know its the best for me being gluten dairy soy free and all vegan plus organic. I bought this before my trip to la for an intense week of dancing/fitness. I was really excited to try it, I've had choc whey before and it was so yummy but not good for me obviously. This stuff was clumpy, I shook it forever. I also mixed it with choc almomd milk and it still tasted like dirt. The old whey powder I could mix with water and it was tasty. Any suggestions? I don't have a blender so I can't mix it with smoothie stuff in addition, but I literally gagged my last chug that I managed to get down. Help!!!! I need these calories and nutrients for this intense regimen im having to do.

velphick's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

I love this product, but instead of buying it here at BB.com I have to buy it over somewhere else, for some reason BB.com charge a fair bit more for all the Garden of Life products I've noticed (I'm talking 25% more so no small amount) comparing the prices to Lorna's place..... seems the bigger BB.com have got the more they up their prices... when the opposite should be in effect as to buying power....

sniknidd's Rating
Vanilla

Given the ingredients, I was actually surprised by the flavor -- definitely no ice cream sunday -- but not bad at all. It's a bit grainy but it makes for a perfect morning shake. The taste is irrelevant though however given the quality and the effects. You feel clean and refreshed; it's pretty invigorating personally. You'll notice a difference right away and it's an excellent choice for those vegans out there. Highly recommended. Do your research though before taking anyone's word on it...as always.

LMAT's Rating

By the label it seems great protein from over a dozen different plants. However, texture is like dinking fine sand. the cocoa tastes... just not right, not bad, but not good either. I would tolerate both of these but I agree with the person below. unbelievable bloat. I bloated so much I was in pain, then terrible gas all day. if you want to entertain a few pre-teen boys FOR HOURS and lose your girlfriend get this stuff. I'm never buying it again. Its a shame VEGA is twice the price.

TDice's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

By far my favorite protein! I mix it with almond milk and I am good to go! The taste is a little grainy but I am used to it. I don't eat much sugar or sweats so it taste good to me. I recommend this protein of you want to drink something healthier and better for you.

Hcfbb's Rating

All I can say is: Heavy Bloating as a Plant Protein, and many more better alternatives. I can't even remember which flavour I tried as it is not worth-remembering!

vasquezm's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

Favorite! One of the few powders that's both gluten and dairy free! The taste is amazing and it's just enough protein for me! The taste is amazing especially with almond milk and low in calories and sugar. I love making it in ninja. Also perfect for a nursing mom

CraigHuffman's Rating
Vanilla

CraigHuffman did not leave a written review for this product.

RASTALIFE's Rating
Chocolate Cacao

This is the ONLY Raw Protein that is actually good for you. Almost all protein powders are tested and have arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury. Levels in several of the products could, with just three servings a day, result in daily exposure to arsenic, cadmium, or lead exceeding USP limits. Muscle Milk was the worst. When you pick your choice for protein powders MAKE SURE you are NOT buying Protein Isolates, it should be protein Concentrate.

deepgreen29's Rating

This is good...I like adding vanilla flavor to fruit smoothies for a creamsicle.