Force Factor FORCE FACTOR Reviews

Increase Nitric Oxide, Improve Endurance, Promote Strength!*

6.7
Average

TwelfthMan's Rating

Feeling super with this Force Factor supplement! Been trying to get more people on this Force Factor kick. I am benching almost twice as much than I was a month ago, PLUS I am getting more stamina for the start of my workouts. Cool down isn't a crazy time either, this really fits with a normal workout schedule.

SetYourGoals88's Rating

Pretty much everything about force factor is what I needed out of a workout supplement. It is intense as all get out, but I definitely feel the energy hitting me and because of that I am able to get my workouts going quick and efficiently. Worth checking out.

ElwayAllTheWay's Rating

Unlike some of these products, you can feel the effects of Force Factor very shortly after taking it. Gets me super amped and gets me going once I start lifting. I usually hit iron sets and then cool down on the treadmill. Force Factor has been the new factor in my workouts and I am happier with this supplement than any others I have tried.

EMills89's Rating

Bouncing back from straining myself not too long ago, I decided I needed extra boost to get back in the swing of things. Got on the force factor kick and its kick is definitely what I needed. Pumping out series sets and my stamina is getting back up to par. Well worth it.

dlovelace1961's Rating

SCAM SCAM SCAM BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE This appears to be a common practice with this company. You agree to a trial use and somewhere in the offer/agreement is authorization to further orders @$69.99 plus shipping. I called and spoke to 'Mike' and our conversation was laughable. He went as far as to say 'If you were too stupid to read the offer that you deserve the hassle'. Well, the BBB and the Pennsylvania Attorney General have the recorded call so let's see what happens next. As far as the product goes, one pill sent my blood pressure to dangerous levels. At some point in the future this company will be forced to say "Sorry people but this causes some bizarre form of neurological damage" and you should have been more careful.

meterfeeder57's Rating

Have given this about a week so far. Definitely getting the pump and energy to get stuff done around the gym. Have been able to increase my sets (for example now I'm getting two sets of benching 200 instead of one). The other sets I do have noticed a significant advance and I feel my muscle improving. I have high hopes for my continuing usage of this stuff.

DeltronZero3030's Rating

Pumping me up since a couple of months ago. Force Factor products are the real truth in the pre-workout/workout supplement realm. I am blown away by all this negativity being experienced. I'm benching 40lbs more than I have ever been able to in my life since getting on with Force Factor, and I am feeling better than ever. Come on now fellas, give this stuff a GO!

RiseAbove777's Rating

Been using this for two weeks and muscle mass has increased by 8lbs. I've been working on upper body stuff and Force Factor gave me the push and pump people are always talking about with these type of supplements. Eat a sick meal before going to the gym and you'll have all the energy you need to get your body moving.

HailMaryMallon's Rating

Force Factor helped me tremendously. You notice the boost in the gym and I have been able to get so much more out of my workout. Killing my sets and noticing a great amount of muscle mass gaining over the past couple months. And for those of you who are complaining about the free trial, you have to cancel before the trial is up, like everything else. I, on the other hand, had no need to cancel because this stuff is the real deal.

Clint650's Rating

misleading, YES!! without reading the fine print you will think it's only a sample offer. Further attention to detail will reveal that you have 18 days to cancel your subscription before they send you more product and charge you $69.99 (plus $4.99 for shipping). You can cancel at anytime without penalty but unfortunately you have to read the fine print to catch this. Anyways, I took 2 pills along with sipping a serving of BSN Amino X and I felt a rush about 30 min into my workout. I recently cycled off C4 and have only been using BSN Amino and was not experiencing this kind of rush before using this product. Just remember to READ THE FINE PRINT! Any company that has to go to the lengths to hide very important information in fine print obviously is not making a very good product and I am ****** that I did not take the time to do that before getting a sample.

THEBDC's Rating

THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They offer a free trial (Not Free as they charge you shipping) and then one week later...WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL OR KNOWLEDGE - you will receive a FULL Bottle and your credit card will be charged $90.93! To make matters even worse...when you try to cancel this unapproved subscription and return the product...they try to scam you again by only crediting you $85.94! I went through a bunch of BS with my credit card company (should of used the American Express)...but finally got it resolved from these scammers! STAY AWAY...FAR AWAY!

chestersouthwor's Rating

This product made me sick, and I lost muscle mass from it. Its an online scam and not worth dollar let alone 80.00 they charge for monthly supply. The return costs are high, and staff are angry if you mention anything bad about it. FDA needs to investigate this company and file charges ASAP, before someone dies from it!

michaelquesada3's Rating

I got screwed by the free offer also. They will bill you monthly until you try to contact their so called customer service number. .which is a bunk recording. I had to change my debit card so I wouldn't be charged monthly. Be fore warned. It will cost you $75.00 for the so called free trial.

alopez6722's Rating

I made the mistake of ordering a "free" sample of this product. Honestly I dont know if it actually works or not since I take a few different supplements including another supplement for testosterone support. I considered repurchasing this product until I noticed that they had already charged my bank account for their little monthly membership scam. This alone made me not want to have anything to do with this company. The fact that they stoop as low as to trick you into this membership when they know that no one reads all that tiny fine print on any websites terms and conditions. No respectable American company would sink to these levels in their e-commerce objectives. If they do sneaky stuff to sell you the product what else are they sneaking into the product to make it more profitable?? Probably a bunch of fillers and bullcrap.

benkierath's Rating

WARNING! Don't go signing up for a free trial of Force Factor products. They have some extremely sneaky terms and conditions in the very very very small fine print. By signing up for any of their free trials you are signing up to Auto Ship of the product at full retail (AU$117 for 1 bottle). The only way to cancel your auto ship is by calling the 1800 numbers, you then need to listen 10mins of sales pitch on their other products. Once I got through to a customer service rep, he told me he could offer me his 50% staff discount for the order and any future orders (this goes to show how overpriced the product is at full RRP). When I said no to this offer he then offered me 60% immediate refund and to cancel my auto ship agreement and I keep the product. Again this goes to show that they can afford to discount the product by 60% and probably still making money on the deal. This is a Hyped up product that doesn’t work!

SportBikeTop's Rating

In short, I think the ingredients and overall effectiveness of this product is no different than buying cheaper alternatives, its an overpriced repackaging gimmick! Further, this company advertises and solicit hard for a free trial of all items - often with .99 shipping - only with super fine print to get you into an automatic monthly shipment program AT FULL RETAIL. They don't wait sufficient time between you receiving the trial to ship your first item, so in short, you are stuck with a RETURN issue (where you pay shipping both ways) and/or a credit card dispute. Worse than that? Call the number to cancel and you will be in an endless loop of advertisements for all their other products!!!

HULK83's Rating

This product is definitely the truth. I got some off of a friend who gained 40 lbs using this product in combo with the creatine 189. He believed in it so much he gave it to me for free b/c he wanted me to feel it, and I did. First time taken and had an increase in strentgh. I hadn't benched anything over 205lbs in months, this day I repped 305lbs 3x for two sets. Im not saying this product will increase your bench by 100lbs, because I have been working on reps for chest. However this product gave me a good enough pump to try benching heavy which I rarely do. I will be using this in combo with Storm creatine, this combo gave me a 3lb increase in weight in 1 workout already.

PanteraDude86's Rating

I use and have used several different force factor products. I run my own gym and are recommending these supplements often. Right now test x180 alpha is what has be moving ferociously at the gym. Gets me pumped up, increases my stamina while working out, and I can feel my muscle mass improving. Try this stuff out.

LiamHart89's Rating

I have just started a workout routine lately and needed an extra boost because I haven't been to the gym in forever. I definitely noticed an increase in stamina and was able to really start busting out some good sets. I can feel my muscle mass starting to increase and I am very excited about it. This is a great product!

David581234's Rating

David581234 did not leave a written review for this product.