Force Factor FORCE FACTOR Reviews

Increase Nitric Oxide, Improve Endurance, Promote Strength!*

6.7
Average

Bagshotrow's Rating

Tried this one day, gave me a severe case of diarrhea. I am never sick and watch carefully what I eat so I know it could have only been this product that made me ill. Stay Away!

harryharrison12's Rating

Scam, stay away from this company. Deceptive marketing tactics, unscrupulous employees and a product that does not work at all. Don't believe just me... read other reviews and try and see past the"shill" reviewers who post glowing tributes. Utter garbage!

Chapek33's Rating

Got the free trial of force factor through their website and was using it for two weeks. Felt that product was working and considered looking into purchasing another supply of it until I noticed that the bank account had already been charged $75 for a subscription to their monthly plan. Through their 4 pages of website you need to filter through to get their free sample and a cook book there is fine print that is set up to not be noticed that states if you dont cancel within 18 days you will start getting charged for the product on a monthly basis. I am not impressed with this unethical tactic of filtering money out of people. I called their customer service (which took 20 minutes of ads to get through to) to only have the lady insist I stick with this product and try to deal me down giving me better monthly deals. In the end I expressed my strong desire to not have any part with their product and she said it would take 6 weeks to reimburse me if I returned their product or I could instanly get $42 out of the $70 they charged me and keep the product. This is obvioulsy a SCAM. If they set it up so you get charged by some fine print, beg you to stay with lower and lower prices and then at the end say we cant give you your money back for atleast 6 weeks, they apparently don't have a great of a product. I am not impressed ForceFactor. Lesson learned though, find the fine print and read it.

linville7's Rating

One of my favorite nitric oxide boosters. These don't give you tingles. But the help will make your muscle feel tight and all around great. This pre-workout even helps with recovery. If your trying to build muscle mass try this product.

CC07's Rating

Worst product I have ever bought. Please, please save your money.

PATKIMBER's Rating

iv used it for about a year and Iove it ,take it at work when im tired and take 3 pre workout and vascuIarity is thru the roof i stack with superpump max bouut to try out myo bIitz though!

jpfresh94's Rating

Improved my endurance in the gym,a much stronger pump. My vascularity was increased dramatically by the end of this bottle. This assisted my fat loss pretty well too. generally good N.O product.

karinabe16's Rating

rate 9.5 Strength/Rep Increase 10/10 explosive energy 8/10 improve endurance 8/10 Focus 10/10 Pumps and power 10/10 great stim free preworkout! high recommend this product if you havent tried it yet you are missing out. my new nitric oxide booster

EddieJunior's Rating

I been using Force Factor w/ Factor 2 for about a week now, You can feel it during the workouts and pull off them extra sets that you couldn't before! Very nice pumps! and nice boost of energy and endurance. I recommend you go to there website and try a sample if you are iffy on trying a capsule pre-workout - Won't be disappointed!

rzuck7253's Rating

Great pre workout supplement, I can definately tell when I dont take it. I would recommend it to anyone.

JScholar's Rating

I take the pre workouts and I feel like I can't stop. All I do are calisthenics for resistance I put on a backpack with books inside of it...

empedersen's Rating

I have been using Force Factor stacked with Force Factor 2 for two weeks now. No extra pump. No extra energy/ focus (it is caffeine free) No noticeable improvement in strength or endurance It didn?t do anything for me. I gave it to a friend and he yielded the same results (i.e. Force Factor is not a good preworkout) I would not recommend this to anyone looking for a quality preworkout. Hope this helps,

wgk111's Rating

wgk111 did not leave a written review for this product.

ripley60's Rating

Do not order directly from from FORCE FACTOR! Their business practices are deceptive, improper and non-customer oriented. If you must try or use their products you are safer ordering through Bodybuilding.com. At least Bodybuilding.com is an ethical, honest organization who cares more about their customer. STAY AWAY FROM FORCE FACTOR!

Jmhager's Rating

I used this a while back and was really satisfied with my results! I took as directed (2 bottles) and experienced great pumps and solid increases in strength! This is the product that made me a believer in FF. My roommate uses this and swears by it!

flonn's Rating

flonn did not leave a written review for this product.

Cofresi's Rating

Since the first time I used it, I was able to go that extra set and even extra exercise on my workout. No side effects like light headed or tachycardia. I did read reviews before I used it and thanks to that, I avoided those side effects by simply keeping hydrated. The second time same results. Can't wait for tomorrow (chest and bi's day).

JesusTheKing's Rating

Force factor worked well for me, from the easy to take capsules to the amazing pumps it gave. Early on in the workout my muscles felt full and pumped. The pump lasts long and I felt strong. It helped me push through the normal walls set up by my brain when i would hit a normal rep count and I could push through my goal and get a couple extra. I noticed increased mass in my chest while on Force Factor and body rush.

tha shredda's Rating

tha shredda did not leave a written review for this product.

Bryan-Redfoot's Rating

This stuff is absolute junk, and total waste of money. It didn't help me in any fashion with my workouts. No extra energy, no "pump", nothing...I hope everyone avoids this product and company because they are a complete scam. Their ads are a joke, and this product should not even be sold in stores.