FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Good
6.2

walterb1's Rating
Orange

I like to cycle on and off with Assault and have had amazing results.

frostyj11's Rating

Great tasting and takes my workouts to the next level

pambur's Rating
Orange

Taste really good and I use this for an energy drink and fat burner in the afternoon

lexy112's Rating
Grape

This really helps me at the gym and I love that it also has a fat burner in it also

madisonlem's Rating
Orange

This is my favorite pre workout and it doesn't make me all jittery and shortness of breath. I get just enough energy to get through my workouts and feel great all day.

kimmccar's Rating
Orange

I have been looking for a energy booster and fat burner all in one product. When I bought this I was a little scared that it wouldn't work, but I am glad I took the chance. I have lost 4% body fat and built some strength and endurance.

jennabeec's Rating
Grape

Have been taking this with Burn and oh my gosh do I feel amazing. I am burning fat and have tons of energy all day long.

deborahsta's Rating
Grape

I stopped drinking coffee mid afternoon and starting taking this instead. It has helped get me through the rest of the day and has helped burn a little fat.

amandahur's Rating
Orange

The flavor is amazing and I can really tell the difference in my strength and performance when taking this.

caitlinwei's Rating
Grape

First time using a pre workout and now I am hooked. I have a lot of mental focus with this and I don't get all jittery.

jinxie13's Rating

I didn't like this preworkout. The taste is okay - but as others have mentioned, it doesn't mix well with water, and will settle to the bottom if you don't drink it right away. I also was very jittery on this and found it made my hands tingle, which was incredibly annoying - even made my hands itchy. Won't be purchasing again.

neicebug's Rating

Honestly, this is some of the gross-est tasting pre workout, EVER! I gag it down because I hate to waste money, but YUCK! I think I am going to have to throw it away. I think it is a great concept to come in a travel packet. I recommend C4 for taste and effect. ..... no gagging needed, LOL!

millinger22's Rating
Orange

Bought this product for my wife. She said the grape tasted like cough syrup and the orange was good. As for the effects of the pre-workout itself, she found it to be pretty weak. Very little energy and little focus. She loves Amino Energy (ON) and Amino Lift (USPLABS)! Both of these products she can determine her tolerance level.

rachelhan258's Rating
Grape

It kicks in very naturally, no crazy tingling sensations. It also tastes really good! It recommends 14-16 ounces of water, but I found that to be too much to drink before a workout. So I slowly decreased the water and find that 8 ounces is just fine; it tastes the same to me.

amiller84's Rating
Orange

I had went empty on this last week and it was terrible :( !!! it is the best out there!! I stocked up with both flavors this time

Sarahammilton's Rating
Orange

Perfect pre-workout drink for me!! Gives me just what I need to start strong and stay strong all day!

katieje's Rating
Grape

This is my second favorite product I bought from this line. I like that it doesn't make me all jittery and the taste is wonderful.

jillbr's Rating
Orange

Really like the extra boost this gives me early in the morning before my workout.

jenawh's Rating
Orange

In the late afternoon I like to take Ignite to help boost me back up, and help burn some extra fat.

meghanq's Rating
Grape

I love the feeling this gives me before I work out, and I feel more focused and ready to go.