FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Supports Energy & Workout Motivation!*

Good
6.2

jinxie13's Rating

I didn't like this preworkout. The taste is okay - but as others have mentioned, it doesn't mix well with water, and will settle to the bottom if you don't drink it right away. I also was very jittery on this and found it made my hands tingle, which was incredibly annoying - even made my hands itchy. Won't be purchasing again.

neicebug's Rating

Honestly, this is some of the gross-est tasting pre workout, EVER! I gag it down because I hate to waste money, but YUCK! I think I am going to have to throw it away. I think it is a great concept to come in a travel packet. I recommend C4 for taste and effect. ..... no gagging needed, LOL!

millinger22's Rating
Orange

Bought this product for my wife. She said the grape tasted like cough syrup and the orange was good. As for the effects of the pre-workout itself, she found it to be pretty weak. Very little energy and little focus. She loves Amino Energy (ON) and Amino Lift (USPLABS)! Both of these products she can determine her tolerance level.

rachelhan258's Rating
Grape

It kicks in very naturally, no crazy tingling sensations. It also tastes really good! It recommends 14-16 ounces of water, but I found that to be too much to drink before a workout. So I slowly decreased the water and find that 8 ounces is just fine; it tastes the same to me.

amiller84's Rating
Orange

I had went empty on this last week and it was terrible :( !!! it is the best out there!! I stocked up with both flavors this time

Sarahammilton's Rating
Orange

Perfect pre-workout drink for me!! Gives me just what I need to start strong and stay strong all day!

katieje's Rating
Grape

This is my second favorite product I bought from this line. I like that it doesn't make me all jittery and the taste is wonderful.

jillbr's Rating
Orange

Really like the extra boost this gives me early in the morning before my workout.

jenawh's Rating
Orange

In the late afternoon I like to take Ignite to help boost me back up, and help burn some extra fat.

meghanq's Rating
Grape

I love the feeling this gives me before I work out, and I feel more focused and ready to go.

aprilan's Rating
Grape

I have seen great results and a good amount on energy without being jittery. I like to stack with Tone and Cleanse and have seen really good results.

noelis's Rating
Orange

I have seen a tremendous amount of energy and I have lost a bunch of body fat while taking this.

kendrapo's Rating
Orange

Been stacking this with my Burn and Tone. Seen great results and my body is getting back into shape before bikini season.

avaken's Rating
Grape

I am really liking this because in the middle of the day I get really tired. So I drink some of this and it gets me going again, and also helps burn some fat.

kareybr's Rating
Orange

This is just what I needed for that extra boost after work to get really good workouts in.

anissacl's Rating
Grape

I really love the taste of this pre workout, and it helps me get motivated to hit the gym hard.

brownl581's Rating
Orange

I was very disappointed with this product. The orange flavor did not taste good at all and I didn't get the usual "boost" that I do with other products. I would not purchase this again.

bruinator35's Rating
Orange

Great pre-workout and I love the orange flavor. Really got me energized and focus!

meaganfaith's Rating
Grape

I decided to get this product because of it's promotion when it first came on the site. It is the worst tasting pre-workout energizer. The first time I drank it, I gagged the flavour, and the consistency. It does not mix well with water, and leaves it grainy. The second time I tried it, I mixed it with grape MIO to make it tolerable. This is definitely not a repurchase.

Patrontequila's Rating
Grape

This is my favorite pre-workout!! It gives me that extra kick to run that extra 3 miles and lift my last reps. Recommend 100%