FitMiss Ignite Reviews

9.8
Pineapple Mango

katieje's Rating
Grape

This is my second favorite product I bought from this line. I like that it doesn't make me all jittery and the taste is wonderful.

andreawe's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This flavor is too tasty! Im in love. Ive been smashing my workouts since starting this as well.

ninaram's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Huge fan of the taste, but more importantly the fact that it duels as a pre workout and also as a thermogenic! Ive never really seen a pre workout that has carnitine and other natural thermogenics included.

MissFitKarly's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Strawberry Marg flavor is out of this world!!! I really am impressed with the energy kick it gives me too. Its way easier to hit the gym when I drink my Ignite before leaving the house.

tazzywazzy's Rating

I tried the Strawberry Margarita flavour which tasted good.. Felt increased sweating and tingles in my hands and legs which was tolerable but didn't get much of a boost from it as I would have expected. I have definitely felt more energy and longer effects during the workout with other pre-workouts.

melissaco's Rating
Orange

Ignite tastes so good! I've str****led to drink other pre workouts because they taste so bad, but I love the taste of this. Plus it gives me the energy I need to push hard through my entire workout. LOVE IT!

JessicaGarc's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Easily the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. I had a great energy boost and it helped push me through my workouts.

FitRachGucheck's Rating
Grape

Wonderful product. Im obsessed with the energy that it supplements me with. Im able to push through much more difficult workouts with ease now. Its awesome!

ClassicJessFit's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Strawberry Margarita Ignite is da bomb! The flavor is exceptional and it always gets me super amped up to hit the gym. 10/10

FitgirlJackie1's Rating
Grape

Ignite provides the perfect amount of energy for me to push trough tough workouts. Im not sure what I would do without pre workout honestly. The quality of my workouts is noticeably increased since starting to drink Ignite regularly.

b33skibby's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I love the taste and it's easy to drink! At first, I hated how itchy/tingly it made my skin feel, but now I'm used to it and I actually enjoy that feeling. Keeps me pumped! Will order again!

kiwisandoranges's Rating

Did not really help me get through my workout... Tastes good but, pretty much useless.

caligirlcori's Rating
Orange

I absolutely love this product! I have tried samples of other pre-workouts and they tasted terrible, but this one tastes great. This product doesn't have a lot of the harmful chemicals or artificial coloring that other pre-workouts have. I like the taste of FitMiss Ignite better than the the Assault even though they are both made by the same company. I respond very sensitively to caffeine but this pre-workout doesn't give me the jitters or make me feel nauseated. It gives me just the right amount of energy needed to power through a tough lifting session. Even though this product is tailored to females, it works so well and the flavor is so good even my fiance likes to use it!

LeeLawrence's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I Love This Pre-Workout! I do not drink, soda, juice, or other flavored drinks. So when I drank this its like drinking a strawberry flavored drink again. I have tons of energy not even tired after workouts.

alyssarose7's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This pre-workout is great for days where you have to drag yourself to the gym. After the first week of using the product however, I found the taste very overpowering regardless of how much water I mixed it with. Overall good pre-workout and would recommend it.

mainmarooner's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Took this on an empty stomach in the morning. Good amount of energy during workout, did have the tingling sensation all over but that isn't distracting. The Strawberry Margarita flavor is delicious, and much better than the BCAA Strawberry Margarita flavor. For some reason they are a bit different. Most likely will keep purchasing this pre-workout for the boost and I would like to try it in Fruit Punch too.

ninamelendez's Rating
Orange

This pre-workout feels great and doesn't give me the jitters like a lot of products out there. No stomach issues either.

JKWare321's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Great product! I've used other energy powders from reputable companies and this is the better choice for me. It is an effective product that helps me to feel good not just during my workout but throughout the day! Strawberry Margarita is a good flavor, however, it has a bit of a aftertaste to me that I do not care for. Everyones tastebuds are different so do NOT let this deter you from selecting this product.

haevynhug's Rating
Grape

I LOVE ignite!! It's the first pre-workout that I've actually felt an increase in energy. The taste is great. Will definitely be repurchasing!

FitMomMiranda's Rating
Grape

Ignite is my faveee! I honestly probably wouldn't even go to the gym if it weren't for the ignite haha. Ive tried other pre workouts, and they just gave me jitters and were too much in general. This stuff is perfect.