FitMiss Ignite Reviews

9.9
Pineapple Mango

ninamelendez's Rating
Orange

This pre-workout feels great and doesn't give me the jitters like a lot of products out there. No stomach issues either.

JKWare321's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Great product! I've used other energy powders from reputable companies and this is the better choice for me. It is an effective product that helps me to feel good not just during my workout but throughout the day! Strawberry Margarita is a good flavor, however, it has a bit of a aftertaste to me that I do not care for. Everyones tastebuds are different so do NOT let this deter you from selecting this product.

haevynhug's Rating
Grape

I LOVE ignite!! It's the first pre-workout that I've actually felt an increase in energy. The taste is great. Will definitely be repurchasing!

FitMomMiranda's Rating
Grape

Ignite is my faveee! I honestly probably wouldn't even go to the gym if it weren't for the ignite haha. Ive tried other pre workouts, and they just gave me jitters and were too much in general. This stuff is perfect.

Beckyyygirl's Rating
Grape

Great tasting, and very effective pre workout! No creatine which is rare in a pre workout. Love it!

gem5230's Rating
Grape

Flavor was okay. And the very first time I used ignite I felt it, but barely. After that it felt like I was just drinking koolaid. Ended up giving most of my box to a coworker because it felt like a waste of money. Will not repurchase. I need something with more kick.

caro1inagir1's Rating

Strawberry Margarita tastes great. Good energy without jitters. Doesn't hurt my stomach.

jenstalder's Rating

I used the watermelon and it taste so good!!!!! i could drink it all day!!!

eparrish7's Rating

Aside from tasting my boyfriends, this is the first preworkout I have taken. I bought the margarita flavor and it is delicious! I wasn't so pumped that I needed to climb walls, but it gave me a burst of energy with some tingling and increased body temperature. I love it! Would definitely recommend this.

ImAllMonkey's Rating
Grape

Bought the grape flavor and it surprisingly tastes good. I drink it before both weight lifting and cardio sessions and I have had zero issues. I don't get the tingly feeling all too often, but I have felt it once or twice and it doesn't last too long. I would definitely recommend this product those that need a slight increase in energy, but for those that need a little bit more, this may not be the product for you. I'd love to try the other flavors next -- will be buying again.

caligirlcori's Rating
Orange

I absolutely love this product! I have tried samples of other pre-workouts and they tasted terrible, but this one tastes great. This product doesn't have a lot of the harmful chemicals or artificial coloring that other pre-workouts have. I like the taste of FitMiss Ignite better than the the Assault even though they are both made by the same company. I respond very sensitively to caffeine but this pre-workout doesn't give me the jitters or make me feel nauseated. It gives me just the right amount of energy I need to power through a tough lifting session. Even though this product is tailored to females, the flavor is so good and mellow that even my fiance loves it!

brookedragon's Rating
Grape

I loved this product! It was the first preworkout that I have taken in over 6 months so I did get the tingling in my face and increased sweating during my workout but I really loved the feeling! The taste is great and isn't sugary like a lot of other preworkouts.

JamiebabyG's Rating
Orange

Huge fan of the product. I couldn't make it to the gym on a daily basis without it! Its a lifesaver. I always have the best workouts after I drink a bottle of Ignite. I don't ever experience the crazy energy crash like most pre workouts cause either.

LifterKerriG's Rating
Grape

LOVE the Ignite. Grape flavor is pretty delicious. Ive noticed a huge boost in energy levels when I drink the product. Really gets me excited to hit the gym.

evanneclaire's Rating

I got the strawberry margarita flavor from my local pharmacy shop and I really like this product. The single serves make drinking it super easy. This is the first pre-workout I've ever used, so getting used to it at first was definitely a surprise. If you've never had that tingly feeling before, this gives it to you. I would say the only downfall is it's caffeine based, which just generally isn't as good for you, but over all I really like it.

Uhleasse's Rating

I purchased the orange flavor tastes pretty good take it 20 min before I hit the gym & I start getting the tingles and get that pump. Need that extra energy to finish the workouts. Just that I wish that the effect stays in more longer

jmficner's Rating
Orange

More people should try the orange flavor!! It tastes really good, and my roommate (who normally hates all things orange) loved it as well! I want to try other flavors, but I would get this one again. It definitely gave me an awesome feeling, and I could see a huge difference in my workout. Definitely drink AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE after your workout is done. Make sure you eat too. The container says to take it at least a half hour before your workout, but I found it to be better after 45 minutes.

mandapagz's Rating

mandapagz did not leave a written review for this product.

Jellis5003's Rating

I love this product! I am just getting back into fitness after almost 10 years and think that this is a great pre-workout for anyone who is just getting started or has never used a pre-workout. I've tried many before and either the tingles from the beta-alanine have been too uncomfortable for me to continue using the product, I dont get enough of a punch or I get way too much. With this I get the right amount of tingles and just enough of a boost to get my workout in. Currently my workout isn't intense, I do a lot of stretching, lower body and ab exercises and some light cardio (race walking and jogging). My work-outs are only 30-45 minutes, so if you have a more intense or longer workout it may not be the best choice. This product is exactly what I need!

Jorie19's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Flavor wise, this stuff is mindblowingly delish! I do feel the BCAA's going to work with the tingly effect, don't experience jitters which is nice but I will say if your an experienced pre-workout junkie, this has a mediocre boost. I use it before running a lot which gives me a little bit more drive, but weaker then other products I have taken.