FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Supports Energy & Workout Motivation!*

7.8

jenstalder's Rating

I used the watermelon and it taste so good!!!!! i could drink it all day!!!

eparrish7's Rating

Aside from tasting my boyfriends, this is the first preworkout I have taken. I bought the margarita flavor and it is delicious! I wasn't so pumped that I needed to climb walls, but it gave me a burst of energy with some tingling and increased body temperature. I love it! Would definitely recommend this.

ImAllMonkey's Rating
Grape

Bought the grape flavor and it surprisingly tastes good. I drink it before both weight lifting and cardio sessions and I have had zero issues. I don't get the tingly feeling all too often, but I have felt it once or twice and it doesn't last too long. I would definitely recommend this product those that need a slight increase in energy, but for those that need a little bit more, this may not be the product for you. I'd love to try the other flavors next -- will be buying again.

ellewiemer's Rating
Orange

Pros: - Taste: As past reviews have stated, the orange flavor is great, and it is one of the better tasting pre-workouts I have tried. Love the flavor! - Performance: I use this pre-workout about 1-2x a week and not with every workout. For me, this is the best pre-workout I have tried, because it gives me energy, but does not over do it. In the past, I have tried other pre-workouts that have made my skin feel burning or itching and FitMiss Ignite does not have that effect! Con: - This may be trivial to most, but the only reason I rated this an 8 is because it calls for 14-16oz of water to be mixed in with the packet. The other products I have tried typically ranged from 6-8oz of water and despite the great taste, after about 8 oz I'm over it and forcing it down, sometimes I don't even finish it. Typically, I put about 12oz of water with it, but if they could formulate this for 6oz, FitMiss Ignite would be a 10/10.

caligirlcori's Rating
Orange

I absolutely love this product! I have tried samples of other pre-workouts and they tasted terrible, but this one tastes great. This product doesn't have a lot of the harmful chemicals or artificial coloring that other pre-workouts have. I like the taste of FitMiss Ignite better than the the Assault even though they are both made by the same company. I respond very sensitively to caffeine but this pre-workout doesn't give me the jitters or make me feel nauseated. It gives me just the right amount of energy I need to power through a tough lifting session. Even though this product is tailored to females, the flavor is so good and mellow that even my fiance loves it!

brookedragon's Rating
Grape

I loved this product! It was the first preworkout that I have taken in over 6 months so I did get the tingling in my face and increased sweating during my workout but I really loved the feeling! The taste is great and isn't sugary like a lot of other preworkouts.

JamiebabyG's Rating
Orange

Huge fan of the product. I couldn't make it to the gym on a daily basis without it! Its a lifesaver. I always have the best workouts after I drink a bottle of Ignite. I don't ever experience the crazy energy crash like most pre workouts cause either.

LifterKerriG's Rating
Grape

LOVE the Ignite. Grape flavor is pretty delicious. Ive noticed a huge boost in energy levels when I drink the product. Really gets me excited to hit the gym.

evanneclaire's Rating

I got the strawberry margarita flavor from my local pharmacy shop and I really like this product. The single serves make drinking it super easy. This is the first pre-workout I've ever used, so getting used to it at first was definitely a surprise. If you've never had that tingly feeling before, this gives it to you. I would say the only downfall is it's caffeine based, which just generally isn't as good for you, but over all I really like it.

Uhleasse's Rating

I purchased the orange flavor tastes pretty good take it 20 min before I hit the gym & I start getting the tingles and get that pump. Need that extra energy to finish the workouts. Just that I wish that the effect stays in more longer

jmficner's Rating
Orange

More people should try the orange flavor!! It tastes really good, and my roommate (who normally hates all things orange) loved it as well! I want to try other flavors, but I would get this one again. It definitely gave me an awesome feeling, and I could see a huge difference in my workout. Definitely drink AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE after your workout is done. Make sure you eat too. The container says to take it at least a half hour before your workout, but I found it to be better after 45 minutes.

mobofitnes's Rating

Strawberry Margarita Flavor: It tastes pretty good. Mixes very well. I give the taste a 4 out of 5. Tastes like slightly salty limes & strawberries. Effect: Today was my first time EVER using a pre workout so I thought I'd share. I drank it over the period of about 10 minutes. I felt it kick in roughly 20 mins later. I felt it first at the base of my skull/neck, it started to tingle a little. Then I felt pretty energetic so I began warming up for my workout. The more I moved around the more my skin on my hands started to barely itch/tingle, it def was not unbearable. Then as I started getting into my workout (dirty 30 day on 21 day fix) and as I began sweating all over, my skin began to tingle all over my body, again tolerable and in no way unbearable...just felt weird. After my workout the tingling totally went away. I then began to cook myself dinner, which I could not focus on whatsoever. I felt like I had a brain block, I think it was the energizing effect of the preworkout. It says its supposed to help you focus but I disagree, I felt zoned out and blank. After I had my supper I started to feel back to normal. Now 2-3 hours later I have slight abdominal discomort that comes and goes. Will I try it again tomorrow? Yes. Would I recommend? Yes, but use with caution. Don't drive while its first in your system, giving the "spacey" feeling. No other flavors were avail at my local GNC so this is the only flavor I could try. Oh, and I also feel that it gave me more "oomph" through my workout. Give it a try.

mandapagz's Rating

mandapagz did not leave a written review for this product.

jennahadley2004's Rating
Orange

I am not easily affected by stimulants. I can immediatly fall asleep after drinking a latte and stay awake all night long after taking a sleep aid. Needless to say, my body is backwards and this product made me more tired than it helped. The flavor was pretty good. The orange tasted like orange flavored Kool-aid. Please take my review with a grain of salt, my body is weird and has adverse reactions to uppers/downers (again, an upper will make me fall asleep, but taking even a medicated sleep aid will make me wake up).

Jellis5003's Rating

I love this product! I am just getting back into fitness after almost 10 years and think that this is a great pre-workout for anyone who is just getting started or has never used a pre-workout. I've tried many before and either the tingles from the beta-alanine have been too uncomfortable for me to continue using the product, I dont get enough of a punch or I get way too much. With this I get the right amount of tingles and just enough of a boost to get my workout in. Currently my workout isn't intense, I do a lot of stretching, lower body and ab exercises and some light cardio (race walking and jogging). My work-outs are only 30-45 minutes, so if you have a more intense or longer workout it may not be the best choice. This product is exactly what I need!

Jorie19's Rating

Flavor wise, this stuff is mindblowingly delish! I do feel the BCAA's going to work with the tingly effect, don't experience jitters which is nice but I will say if your an experienced pre-workout junkie, this has a mediocre boost. I use it before running a lot which gives me a little bit more drive, but weaker then other products I have taken.

ashhygirllynn's Rating

Ive never felt energy like I have from the Ignite. Ive been having great workouts in the gym as of late. Even on days where I have zero energy, I'm able to go to the gym and kill it!

Girlfit1's Rating

Its so rare to find a pre workout that is blended with weight loss ingredients. Definitely noticing a difference over the past few months since I started taking this product. I was already taking Carnitine previous to this product, so I was very happy to see that it was included.

Bowgirl's Rating
Orange

Loooove this pre workout! So tasty, and the energy is on point.

sangeles29's Rating

For the flavor, Pineapple Mango was delicious. I would have rated this a little higher if the pre-workout didn't make me so itchy. I was very sensitive to the reaction I received after taking this. I felt itchy all over my face, but it would eventually go away during the workout. I've tried other MusclePharm pre-workouts and this for had for some reason really brought out the itchy and tingling sensation to another level. Everyone could have different reactions to the supplement, but mine was not as great as I hoped.