FitMiss Ignite Reviews

9.6
Orange

AlyssaVan's Rating
Grape

Who knew that there was a brand specifically designed for women!! Hooked on all of the Fitmiss products. This and the Burn have got to be my favs though.

West1Jess's Rating

Honestly, im super happy with this product. Energy levels and focus are great. Ive been crushing the gym.

ninaram's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Huge fan of the taste, but more importantly the fact that it duels as a pre workout and also as a thermogenic! Ive never really seen a pre workout that has carnitine and other natural thermogenics included.

heidilew's Rating
Orange

Omg. Tastes amazin! Workout quality has been on another level since I began drinking this prior to leaving for the gym as well.

SarahRobzz's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

SarahRobzz did not leave a written review for this product.

UGATL13's Rating

My girl loves this stuff. I got brownie points for ordering it for her. She's killing it at 7am.

ShanonnH's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Taste is ok if you can handle drinking it every day consecutively.

angelamark's Rating

First pre workout I've ever bought. Gotta say I'm a fan! So perfect before a workout.

cerenakel's Rating

A pre workout with Carnitine included. Brilliant! Huge fan of carnitine in general. The energy and focus is pretty impressive as well. Loving it so far.

tiffharp's Rating
Grape

Hands down most effective energy supplement I've tried. I usually drink it about 10 min before working out, and I get so hype to hit the gym! Workouts have been on another level recently.

trishastan's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Previously, I had been a loyal Muscle Pharm Assault fan.. until I realized they had a whole brand specifically for women! This product struck me because it doesn't have the creatine like Assault.

LollyLifts2015's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

FitMiss Ignite works for what it's made for: it works well for focus and even helps with fat burning. The flavor was phenomenal; I never get sick of the strawberry margarita flavor! However, I found it had a lot of cons to it as well. On some days, I experienced tingling and itching in the face and hands. It also didn't give me the energy-boost that I get from other sources of aminos, nor did I find that the energy lasted that long or last through my entire strength-training sessions. Overall, I'd recommend it for certain lower cardio, lower strength training days when you just want to fat-burn. But if you want to hit it hard, I'd recommend a different pre-workout product.

MadeWithCaramel's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This is the first pre-workout I have bought and I don't think I'll be going to another! The flavor (Strawberry Margarita) is amazing and mixes completely away with water. I feel energized and focused about 20 minutes in, which is great. The only downside to this is I did get the itchy feeling. The first day was almost intolerable, I couldn't stop rubbing myself to rid myself of the itch. But after taking it for a week or so the itchy feeling has gone down to just a jittery feeling, which I've gotten used to. Will probably get the Pineapple Mango flavor when I run out!

rachelbra's Rating

I love how much harder I'm able to workout on this Ignite. It seems to have lots of natural energy boosters along with the caffeine.

andreawe's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This flavor is too tasty! Im in love. Ive been smashing my workouts since starting this as well.

tiaallen's Rating

I expected the energy from the product, but what caught be by surprise was the focus.. I sometimes drink it when I'm studying!

brandiphil's Rating

Great product. Love the energy. I drink it 15 min before my workouts and by the time I hit the gym I'm like the hulk!

paigetay's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Strawberry margarita is to die for ladies. I used to be super against supplements because I thought they would make me look manly.. I was sure wrong. This supp has me killing workouts and hitting pr's on a daily basis now!

Laurenmar's Rating

My boyfriend got me hooked on Muscle Pharms assault, and then I realized MP had a whole womens line! Ive been taking this product along with the Delight protein and have been making huge strides in the gym.

Meganlo's Rating
Grape

Grape taste is phenomenal! High energy levels without the normal jitteryness that I get from most pre workouts. My quality of workout is definitely higher when I'm drinking this prior to going to the gym.