FitMiss Ignite Reviews

7.3
Pineapple Mango

delcecile11's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I rated this pre workout a 8 only because I've only tried few. I absolutely love the strawberry margarita flavor. It is important not to build a tolerance to any drink so I use it when needed. I mostly do cardio so it gives me the umph to get going and the rest is up to me. Overall I love the ignite products and definitely consider giving it a chance! Good luck!

LindseyDawnShaw's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

It works great and got me pumped for my workout and it tasted really good. The only thing I did not like about this product was the itchy and tingly feeling I got with it.

14missi78's Rating

14missi78 did not leave a written review for this product.

dsharpe16's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

dsharpe16 did not leave a written review for this product.

rachelsnodgrass's Rating

LOVE THIS PRE-WORKOUT! I usually feel twitchy and shaky with most other brands but this is perfect. I feel energized enough to work out but I don't find myself staying up late if I take it in late afternoon for an evening workout. Tastes great! Only pre-workout that I can chug (if necessary) and not feel like I'm going to get sick. Not to mention, the packaging/scoop inside is all so cute! Pink everything :) Recommended by a friend and happy that I ordered it! Not to mention, the price can't be beat. Went to other stores near me and they were asking almost double the price. First purchase on Bodybuilding and definitely not the last!

SarahHarro's Rating
Grape

Pretty disappointed with this. All the reviews from others were so good I was convinced I was onto something special! But apart from the awesome grape taste, reminiscent of grape Hubba Bubba - I found it was woeful for me. No focus, no drive, no spark came after my serving of this. Not even a little bit. About half an hour after consumption I got a pretty steady headache that lasted for the rest of the day. I'm not overly dosed on stims either and have probably two coffees a week, if that. Not sure why I'm not responding well to this product, as usually other popular pre-workouts work pretty well for me.

megildner's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I love this preworkout. I felt like it worked much better with my body than the other preworkouts I've tried. It tastes great, mixes well and gives me a great energy boost.

sarahjwx3's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

The flavor is great... at first. It becomes less than desirable as you near the end of the 30 servings. I've taken other pretty workouts before and gotten the restless jittery feeling that most preworkouts give but this does not make me jittery. I'm not really sure if there is too much of a difference with my pumps though. I don't get the swollen feeling I got with others and I don't feel like I've been getting the most out of my workouts like I do when I get the boost of some other pre-workouts. I do feel focused, but not too intense. Like I could probably have a good study sesh, but not a great workout. I've also had an increase in face/shoulder/chest/back breakouts since I started using It. I think I'm done after this container is gone.

MichelleYSU's Rating

The taste is great, and the results. love the MP products

AmberDunlap's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

AmberDunlap did not leave a written review for this product.

MJackson80's Rating
Grape

MJackson80 did not leave a written review for this product.

Olivia84's Rating
Orange

Olivia84 did not leave a written review for this product.

RDennis79's Rating
Grape

I haven't found a product yet that I don't like.

Debbmcintire's Rating
Orange

Has a great taste and I feel it working almost instantly, Great product, a must have.

AlyssaVan's Rating
Grape

Who knew that there was a brand specifically designed for women!! Hooked on all of the Fitmiss products. This and the Burn have got to be my favs though.

West1Jess's Rating

Honestly, im super happy with this product. Energy levels and focus are great. Ive been crushing the gym.

ninaram's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Huge fan of the taste, but more importantly the fact that it duels as a pre workout and also as a thermogenic! Ive never really seen a pre workout that has carnitine and other natural thermogenics included.

heidilew's Rating
Orange

Omg. Tastes amazin! Workout quality has been on another level since I began drinking this prior to leaving for the gym as well.

SarahRobzz's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

SarahRobzz did not leave a written review for this product.

UGATL13's Rating

My girl loves this stuff. I got brownie points for ordering it for her. She's killing it at 7am.