FitMiss Ignite Reviews

9.6
Orange
9.9

Jellis5003's Rating

I love this product! I am just getting back into fitness after almost 10 years and think that this is a great pre-workout for anyone who is just getting started or has never used a pre-workout. I've tried many before and either the tingles from the beta-alanine have been too uncomfortable for me to continue using the product, I dont get enough of a punch or I get way too much. With this I get the right amount of tingles and just enough of a boost to get my workout in. Currently my workout isn't intense, I do a lot of stretching, lower body and ab exercises and some light cardio (race walking and jogging). My work-outs are only 30-45 minutes, so if you have a more intense or longer workout it may not be the best choice. This product is exactly what I need!

Jorie19's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Flavor wise, this stuff is mindblowingly delish! I do feel the BCAA's going to work with the tingly effect, don't experience jitters which is nice but I will say if your an experienced pre-workout junkie, this has a mediocre boost. I use it before running a lot which gives me a little bit more drive, but weaker then other products I have taken.

ashhygirllynn's Rating

Ive never felt energy like I have from the Ignite. Ive been having great workouts in the gym as of late. Even on days where I have zero energy, I'm able to go to the gym and kill it!

Girlfit1's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Its so rare to find a pre workout that is blended with weight loss ingredients. Definitely noticing a difference over the past few months since I started taking this product. I was already taking Carnitine previous to this product, so I was very happy to see that it was included.

Bowgirl's Rating
Orange

Loooove this pre workout! So tasty, and the energy is on point.

sangeles29's Rating
Pineapple Mango

For the flavor, Pineapple Mango was delicious. I would have rated this a little higher if the pre-workout didn't make me so itchy. I was very sensitive to the reaction I received after taking this. I felt itchy all over my face, but it would eventually go away during the workout. I've tried other MusclePharm pre-workouts and this for had for some reason really brought out the itchy and tingling sensation to another level. Everyone could have different reactions to the supplement, but mine was not as great as I hoped.

StaceyB88's Rating

StaceyB88 did not leave a written review for this product.

JennTrojahn's Rating
Grape

Not totally happy with this product. first time user of it, but I'm not exactly happy that I have to drink 14-16 oz of it before I work out, and that it take 20-30 mins (according to the label). I honestly don't feel anything. I start to feel tired half way through my workout and have recently started getting headaches after an hour of workout completion. I don't think its because I'm drinking enough water, I drink a lot of water before, during, AND after, also I drink a lot of water through out the day. I don't know if its just me or what. but I don't think ill be getting this product again. The flavor (grape) of this is very chalky, (tastes like a smarty, blahh) and it settles everytime it sets for a few mins.

marinehuzar's Rating

Gives me the energy boost that I need for my workout and tastes really good ! Just wished the effect lasted a little bit longer.

stephaniediaz54's Rating

I was very apprehensive at first, considering I have a high tolerance for preworkouts, & this one is specifically for women. I LOVE it! ❤️👏 Works awesome & taste delicious

subeconnects's Rating
Grape

Tastes amazing and works great. This was my first pre-workout I've ever tried and have since tried others but this one is still my fav. I never felt sick on it and I miss my face tingling. It got me pumped for the gym.

Katelyn3788's Rating

I love this so much!! Delivers quick energy that last throughout not only my workout but the whole day. I have tried numerous pre-workout supplements before finding FitMiss Ignite and I have always had headaches and jitters from them. I've had no weird side effects taking this product and it does exactly what is says it will. I will definitely be purchasing again.

delcecile11's Rating

I rated this pre workout a 8 only because I've only tried few. I absolutely love the strawberry margarita flavor. It is important not to build a tolerance to any drink so I use it when needed. I mostly do cardio so it gives me the umph to get going and the rest is up to me. Overall I love the ignite products and definitely consider giving it a chance! Good luck!

LindseyDawnShaw's Rating

It works great and got me pumped for my workout and it tasted really good. The only thing I did not like about this product was the itchy and tingly feeling I got with it.

14missi78's Rating

14missi78 did not leave a written review for this product.

dsharpe16's Rating

dsharpe16 did not leave a written review for this product.

rachelsnodgrass's Rating

LOVE THIS PRE-WORKOUT! I usually feel twitchy and shaky with most other brands but this is perfect. I feel energized enough to work out but I don't find myself staying up late if I take it in late afternoon for an evening workout. Tastes great! Only pre-workout that I can chug (if necessary) and not feel like I'm going to get sick. Not to mention, the packaging/scoop inside is all so cute! Pink everything :) Recommended by a friend and happy that I ordered it! Not to mention, the price can't be beat. Went to other stores near me and they were asking almost double the price. First purchase on Bodybuilding and definitely not the last!

SarahHarro's Rating
Grape

Pretty disappointed with this. All the reviews from others were so good I was convinced I was onto something special! But apart from the awesome grape taste, reminiscent of grape Hubba Bubba - I found it was woeful for me. No focus, no drive, no spark came after my serving of this. Not even a little bit. About half an hour after consumption I got a pretty steady headache that lasted for the rest of the day. I'm not overly dosed on stims either and have probably two coffees a week, if that. Not sure why I'm not responding well to this product, as usually other popular pre-workouts work pretty well for me.

megildner's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I love this preworkout. I felt like it worked much better with my body than the other preworkouts I've tried. It tastes great, mixes well and gives me a great energy boost.

sarahjwx3's Rating

The flavor is great... at first. It becomes less than desirable as you near the end of the 30 servings. I've taken other pretty workouts before and gotten the restless jittery feeling that most preworkouts give but this does not make me jittery. I'm not really sure if there is too much of a difference with my pumps though. I don't get the swollen feeling I got with others and I don't feel like I've been getting the most out of my workouts like I do when I get the boost of some other pre-workouts. I do feel focused, but not too intense. Like I could probably have a good study sesh, but not a great workout. I've also had an increase in face/shoulder/chest/back breakouts since I started using It. I think I'm done after this container is gone.