FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Supports Energy & Workout Motivation!*

Good
7.7

Uhleasse's Rating

I purchased the orange flavor tastes pretty good take it 20 min before I hit the gym & I start getting the tingles and get that pump. Need that extra energy to finish the workouts. Just that I wish that the effect stays in more longer

jmficner's Rating
Orange

More people should try the orange flavor!! It tastes really good, and my roommate (who normally hates all things orange) loved it as well! I want to try other flavors, but I would get this one again. It definitely gave me an awesome feeling, and I could see a huge difference in my workout. Definitely drink AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE after your workout is done. Make sure you eat too. The container says to take it at least a half hour before your workout, but I found it to be better after 45 minutes.

mobofitnes's Rating

Strawberry Margarita Flavor: It tastes pretty good. Mixes very well. I give the taste a 4 out of 5. Tastes like slightly salty limes & strawberries. Effect: Today was my first time EVER using a pre workout so I thought I'd share. I drank it over the period of about 10 minutes. I felt it kick in roughly 20 mins later. I felt it first at the base of my skull/neck, it started to tingle a little. Then I felt pretty energetic so I began warming up for my workout. The more I moved around the more my skin on my hands started to barely itch/tingle, it def was not unbearable. Then as I started getting into my workout (dirty 30 day on 21 day fix) and as I began sweating all over, my skin began to tingle all over my body, again tolerable and in no way unbearable...just felt weird. After my workout the tingling totally went away. I then began to cook myself dinner, which I could not focus on whatsoever. I felt like I had a brain block, I think it was the energizing effect of the preworkout. It says its supposed to help you focus but I disagree, I felt zoned out and blank. After I had my supper I started to feel back to normal. Now 2-3 hours later I have slight abdominal discomort that comes and goes. Will I try it again tomorrow? Yes. Would I recommend? Yes, but use with caution. Don't drive while its first in your system, giving the "spacey" feeling. No other flavors were avail at my local GNC so this is the only flavor I could try. Oh, and I also feel that it gave me more "oomph" through my workout. Give it a try.

mandapagz's Rating

mandapagz did not leave a written review for this product.

jennahadley2004's Rating
Orange

I am not easily affected by stimulants. I can immediatly fall asleep after drinking a latte and stay awake all night long after taking a sleep aid. Needless to say, my body is backwards and this product made me more tired than it helped. The flavor was pretty good. The orange tasted like orange flavored Kool-aid. Please take my review with a grain of salt, my body is weird and has adverse reactions to uppers/downers (again, an upper will make me fall asleep, but taking even a medicated sleep aid will make me wake up).

Jellis5003's Rating

I love this product! I am just getting back into fitness after almost 10 years and think that this is a great pre-workout for anyone who is just getting started or has never used a pre-workout. I've tried many before and either the tingles from the beta-alanine have been too uncomfortable for me to continue using the product, I dont get enough of a punch or I get way too much. With this I get the right amount of tingles and just enough of a boost to get my workout in. Currently my workout isn't intense, I do a lot of stretching, lower body and ab exercises and some light cardio (race walking and jogging). My work-outs are only 30-45 minutes, so if you have a more intense or longer workout it may not be the best choice. This product is exactly what I need!

Jorie19's Rating

Flavor wise, this stuff is mindblowingly delish! I do feel the BCAA's going to work with the tingly effect, don't experience jitters which is nice but I will say if your an experienced pre-workout junkie, this has a mediocre boost. I use it before running a lot which gives me a little bit more drive, but weaker then other products I have taken.

ashhygirllynn's Rating

Ive never felt energy like I have from the Ignite. Ive been having great workouts in the gym as of late. Even on days where I have zero energy, I'm able to go to the gym and kill it!

Girlfit1's Rating

Its so rare to find a pre workout that is blended with weight loss ingredients. Definitely noticing a difference over the past few months since I started taking this product. I was already taking Carnitine previous to this product, so I was very happy to see that it was included.

Bowgirl's Rating
Orange

Loooove this pre workout! So tasty, and the energy is on point.

sangeles29's Rating

For the flavor, Pineapple Mango was delicious. I would have rated this a little higher if the pre-workout didn't make me so itchy. I was very sensitive to the reaction I received after taking this. I felt itchy all over my face, but it would eventually go away during the workout. I've tried other MusclePharm pre-workouts and this for had for some reason really brought out the itchy and tingling sensation to another level. Everyone could have different reactions to the supplement, but mine was not as great as I hoped.

StaceyB88's Rating

StaceyB88 did not leave a written review for this product.

JennTrojahn's Rating
Grape

Not totally happy with this product. first time user of it, but I'm not exactly happy that I have to drink 14-16 oz of it before I work out, and that it take 20-30 mins (according to the label). I honestly don't feel anything. I start to feel tired half way through my workout and have recently started getting headaches after an hour of workout completion. I don't think its because I'm drinking enough water, I drink a lot of water before, during, AND after, also I drink a lot of water through out the day. I don't know if its just me or what. but I don't think ill be getting this product again. The flavor (grape) of this is very chalky, (tastes like a smarty, blahh) and it settles everytime it sets for a few mins.

marinehuzar's Rating

Gives me the energy boost that I need for my workout and tastes really good ! Just wished the effect lasted a little bit longer.

stephaniediaz54's Rating

I was very apprehensive at first, considering I have a high tolerance for preworkouts, & this one is specifically for women. I LOVE it! ❤️👏 Works awesome & taste delicious

subeconnects's Rating
Grape

Tastes amazing and works great. This was my first pre-workout I've ever tried and have since tried others but this one is still my fav. I never felt sick on it and I miss my face tingling. It got me pumped for the gym.

Katelyn3788's Rating

I love this so much!! Delivers quick energy that last throughout not only my workout but the whole day. I have tried numerous pre-workout supplements before finding FitMiss Ignite and I have always had headaches and jitters from them. I've had no weird side effects taking this product and it does exactly what is says it will. I will definitely be purchasing again.

delcecile11's Rating

I rated this pre workout a 8 only because I've only tried few. I absolutely love the strawberry margarita flavor. It is important not to build a tolerance to any drink so I use it when needed. I mostly do cardio so it gives me the umph to get going and the rest is up to me. Overall I love the ignite products and definitely consider giving it a chance! Good luck!

LindseyDawnShaw's Rating

It works great and got me pumped for my workout and it tasted really good. The only thing I did not like about this product was the itchy and tingly feeling I got with it.

14missi78's Rating

14missi78 did not leave a written review for this product.