FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Supports Energy & Workout Motivation!*

6.4

evcross17's Rating

When I first got into lifting weights I was introduced to Cellucors C4 pre workout and had always sworn by it. Recently, I've been switching it up and trying to find one that I didn't grow immune to or that didn't make me feel like throwing up once I had finished working out, and this one seems like it did the trick. I only took it with about 8oz of water instead of the reccomend 14-16oz and it worked great! I could tell when it was kicking in but I wasn't jittery and I had a great energy level throughout my entire work out and wasn't queasy in the slightest afterwards. If youre a female looking for a great pre workout, this product is for you.

JFogle80's Rating
Pineapple Mango

JFogle80 did not leave a written review for this product.

KatGlasure's Rating
Orange

KatGlasure did not leave a written review for this product.

SSnyder81's Rating
Orange

SSnyder81 did not leave a written review for this product.

MelOwens's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I love the taste, and it works so fast. Great product.

CYost85's Rating
Grape

CYost85 did not leave a written review for this product.

JillWagner's Rating
Pineapple Mango

JillWagner did not leave a written review for this product.

RyannNicole92's Rating
Grape

I've been using this product for about a week. I'm extremely disappointed. The first week was okay, not great, not terrible. Then the second week it stopped working and I felt nothing. I tried to use a 1 1/2 packets and it still did nothing. The taste is great, I've never had a pre workout that tasted that good but the results just aren't worth it.

allimo's Rating
Grape

I bought this because of the Carnitine and energy combination. It's nice to have a fat burning pre workout that tastes great as well.

Morganho's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

The strawberry margarita is AMAZING! It tastes like a fruity drink and it gives me a ton of energy to attack my workout!

lopezdcindy's Rating
Grape

I love the energy I get from Ignite and the intensity I am able to have during my workouts.

smecaxo's Rating
Orange

I honestly would not recommend this product at all! It does give me somewhat energy but not enough energy for me.. it always makes me very itchy and it is uncomfortable to workout when your whole body is itching. The taste is disgusting... it literally tastes like rotten oranges or something. I do not see any changes.. I do not like the fitmiss line the way I thought I would. I still have a lot more ignite sticks left and I will finish them so I don't waste my money but I will start buying from a different brand once I am done my fitmiss line........yuck!

Agritski's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I work really early mornings and never have the energy to workout so I used to just stay home and sleep and see now results. This preworkout gets me going at any time and increases my workout intensity beyond what I imagined! Definitely a good buy !

AlicaHart's Rating
Grape

I can feel it working pretty quick and the taste is great.

JoMcvann's Rating
Orange

Really helps me get thru those long workouts. The taste is pretty good.

Sarahpear's Rating
Grape

I tried Ignite because I needed something to give me energy and I had also heard about its fat burning capabilities so I thought, why not get the best of both worlds with this? I've used it for about 6 months now and I love the results I get from it. It gives me plenty of energy to make it through cardio and resistance training, plus it tastes good too.

melissaco's Rating
Orange

Ignite tastes so good! I've str****led to drink other pre workouts because they taste so bad, but I love the taste of this. Plus it gives me the energy I need to push hard through my entire workout. LOVE IT!

kendrabu's Rating
Grape

This is my favorite pre workout by far. I've tried many others that gave me headaches or crashes afterwards but this gives me an amazing workout with no crash. Plus the grape tastes so good!

kimmccar's Rating
Orange

I have been looking for a energy booster and fat burner all in one product. When I bought this I was a little scared that it wouldn't work, but I am glad I took the chance. I have lost 4% body fat and built some strength and endurance.

walterb1's Rating
Orange

I like to cycle on and off with Assault and have had amazing results.