FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Supports Energy & Workout Motivation!*

6.9

cfonseka's Rating

Has anyone else found that this is quite helpful when doing weight training but not as helpful when doing Cardio? Or is it just me? I got orange.....the only flavour the shop had ( wouldn't recommend it) The preworkout itself is quite good and strong but is giving me a couple issues trying to fall asleep at night (but you cant always win and i sometimes i need it for the evening crossfit sessions. I am finding at crossfit the weight lifting part the pre-workout is helpful but the second part where the conditioning and cardio come into play my throat is getting extremely dry and i just feel abnormally dehydrated? is this normal?

mtbking3000's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

My girlfriend loves this product. Says it is the best one she has tried yet. The flavor is great too.

NewLease's Rating

The taste is so good.

ChristyO78's Rating
Orange

ChristyO78 did not leave a written review for this product.

ClareFaber22's Rating
Grape

ClareFaber22 did not leave a written review for this product.

sueevano's Rating
Orange

sueevano did not leave a written review for this product.

LJasmin's Rating
Orange

LJasmin did not leave a written review for this product.

AnnOleary's Rating
Grape

AnnOleary did not leave a written review for this product.

samgarrett's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

While this product tastes great and did give me energy, I couldn't continue using it. It made my whole body tingle and at times itch. I wouldn't say I felt jittery, but I definitely felt off. I would take this around 8:30 in the mornings and found that I still had trouble falling asleep at 10 pm. After 5 days of continued use I just couldn't handle the tingling sensation while I worked out.

kayleefree's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This tastes so good ladies. I was surprised at how awesome it tasted plus it gave me energy and mental focus for my training sessions.

Allisonjon's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The pineapple mango flavor was delicious. I also love that the Ignite has carnitine in it to help burn fat.

JessicaGarc's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Easily the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. I had a great energy boost and it helped push me through my workouts.

WarnerSL's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I love this product! I've used other pre workout drinks in the past but they were made for men. Finding this product has made my workouts so much more productive. I love that its made for women and it does not make me all jittery. It also does not make my skin itch like other pre workout drinks I've tried. The flavor, strawberry margarita, is also very tasty. Mixes very well and goes down easily. I would highly recommend this product if you want something that gives you energy to go to the gym and keeps you productive while there!

hailey0317's Rating
Grape

hailey0317 did not leave a written review for this product.

Selenahas's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I just tried this product for the first time. I had looked for, but could not find any ratings of the Pineapple Mango flavor before purchasing. This flavor is great! This is the best tasting preworkout I have tried! I am responsive to beta-alanine and I can feel it within 5 minutes after drinking it. This is the effect I want. The mix is opaque and dissolved easily stirred in a glass. I really like that this pre-workout also has L-carnitine in it. I just learned about carnitine in my Bio Chemistry class and the research looks good for this substance in fatty acid degradation (AKA fat burning). Very impressive product!

SamanthaAnn's Rating
Orange

I really love this pre-workout. I don't love feeling all jittery so I usually don't take pre-workouts for that reason but this one gives you that extra boost to push through your workout without making you feel all hyped up on Mt. Dew. I also love that you can order it in sticks. So convenient to be able to keep a few in your bag for whenever you might want it!

jstaach's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I felt focused during my workout, and I loved the flavor. Definitely this is a product I would recommend!

evcross17's Rating

When I first got into lifting weights I was introduced to Cellucors C4 pre workout and had always sworn by it. Recently, I've been switching it up and trying to find one that I didn't grow immune to or that didn't make me feel like throwing up once I had finished working out, and this one seems like it did the trick. I only took it with about 8oz of water instead of the reccomend 14-16oz and it worked great! I could tell when it was kicking in but I wasn't jittery and I had a great energy level throughout my entire work out and wasn't queasy in the slightest afterwards. If youre a female looking for a great pre workout, this product is for you.

JFogle80's Rating
Pineapple Mango

JFogle80 did not leave a written review for this product.

KatGlasure's Rating
Orange

KatGlasure did not leave a written review for this product.