FitMiss Cleanse Reviews

Supports Healthy Body Composition & Daily Weight Management!*

Lulu5791's Rating

I used the cleanse for 4 days, and had diarrhea for 5 days, THAT was the only difference. I was hoping it was going to work the way it worked for others, reading those reviews is why I bought it, it did nothing for me except a whole lot of uncomfortable situations.......no thanks, no more!!

MommieESQ's Rating

I always had an "issue" having daily bm's but this product absolutely did the trick. Initially, it took about two days to work, but when it started working..it worked.

NessieLea's Rating

NessieLea did not leave a written review for this product.

MelLewis21's Rating

Since I started taking this product I have noticed a huge difference on how I feel. I do not have a bloated feeling. And, just so you know, my BM are not crazy or anything....just regular.

EThomas7's Rating

this product helps me get rid of those toxins and feel great

FireBomimb79's Rating

I have felt 100% better since taking this product. It has helped tremendously with my run down feeling.

BevKuryn's Rating

This product focuses on getting rid of the toxins and I like that

Sephlone's Rating

Excellent addition to my daily intake. I used to always feel weighed down even though I eat healthy regularly. With this product I feel way better then I ever have!

MissO09's Rating

Very nice product!! Does just what it says, "Cleanse"!!! Will def be buying more of this.

JessAlba19's Rating

Toxins? Not anymore. I take this everyday and have great results. My belly is flatter now and I am no longer bloated.. :)

BrandyW36's Rating

This product really works. I could tell a difference after the first few days. I was bloated and I just felt better. It even helped me shed a pound or 2. I have had no side effects. It will continue to take it so that I can stay regular.

LisaKovac's Rating

This is an awesome product. I have a flatter stomach, and I am regular, which puts anyone in a great mood :)

Erinvahalik36's Rating

This is the best cleanse product I've used where you have no cramps but effective. I feel better in the inside

AnnaSavage's Rating

This is a good addition to any diet. A good digestive track is a happy digestive track!

JRimele23's Rating

This is actually a very good product. I can tell the difference since I have been taking this... Try for yourself...you wont be disappointed!

CourtneyReed's Rating

I feel so much better because I have been taking this. helps with the digestive track and is a great product

HJackson80's Rating

Since I have been taking this product I have had great results.

teresawill1's Rating

I love that I am able to take a cleanse and my other supplements at the same time.

dimecourt's Rating

I have had amazing results with stacking Cleanse and Burn together. I have lost 5 pounds this month and my body fat has gone down.

wlexis76's Rating

When you think about it, we put a lot of stuff in our bodies that is not good for us, even when we try to watch what we eat. This product helps with the digestive process and has helped me feel so much better and actually be even more energetic.