FitMiss Cleanse Reviews

Supports Healthy Body Composition & Daily Weight Management!*

7.4

SamanthaAnn's Rating

This is the first product I've found that works for this purpose...I've tried millions of fiber products and nothing. So glad cleanse is available.

jenlholler's Rating

jenlholler did not leave a written review for this product.

meghanq's Rating

Ive tried a lot of natural remedies to "cleanse" my digestive system out, and I've seen success with different things, but this is by far the most convenient remedy that I've used. Its so nice and simple to take 2 capsules right before bed, compared to making different concoctions on my own. It definitely does the trick!

avaken's Rating

Cleanse is a life saver. Filled with quality ingredients that really do make a difference in your digestive system.

aprilan's Rating

I had my trainer check this product out before I made the purchase, and they full endorsed it. Its been a very quality product for me thus far. Feeling full of energy, and way less lethargic. Pleased with the results.

West1Jess's Rating

The gals at the gym were spot on about the Clenase. Im down 5lbs, and my energy levels have really increased. Definitely a must try!

Bowgirl's Rating

Ive got nothing but great things to say about this stuff. Really does just what it says. Cleanses you out. I'm feeling better and better by the day.

AlyssaVan's Rating

GREAT product. Quite wonderfully effective. Ive had bundles of energy, and my gut is just feeling genuinely better. I was always bloated and miserable prior to finding the Cleanse.

deborahsta's Rating

Lady friend at the gym was always raving about the Cleanse, and how much it had helped her out. So I finally ordered my own container. Really loving it! Lost 5lbs in the first couple of weeks!

amandahur's Rating

The Cleanse has worked wonders for my body. My digestive system just seems to be working much more smoothly. I would always feel awful after eating, but that feeling has diminished greatly. Very happy with the progress thus far.

anissacl's Rating

All of the Fitmiss products are just fabulous! If any of you ladies are lacking energy during the day, or if your stomach is feeling bloated all the time, this may be your answer. It definitely was in my case. Feeling day and night better since using this nightly.

jessrain's Rating

Ive been taking the Cleanse for about 3 weeks now, and am a huge fan. Ive actually lost about 3lbs which is just awesome! Stomach is starting to feel flatter.

mindybl1's Rating

Really superb product! Ive noticed a huge change in the way I feel over the past few weeks. My mid section just feels way lighter, and just the way it should. It definitely has increased my bathroom use. Which is a good thing.

Momof2boys05's Rating

Starting using a week ago. Lost 5 lbs and it doesn't hurt my stomach , no jitters. I also feel it helped me sleep at night!!!! great product ,,,?now I wanna try the rest of their products.

stefichi25's Rating

Ive been taking this over a week now and not really noticing any changes to my stomach area.... dont plan to repurchase again.

jennahadley2004's Rating

I was hesitant about purchasing this product. First, I am AN EXTREME SKEPTIC! I am skeptical about everything! Second, I am a researcher... I research everything before I buy it just to ensure its not a scam or just to get additional information about the product. I am lucky if I am able to "go" twice a week without this product. WITH this product, I can go every single day! Which is awesome... My stomach has shrunk by a few inches just because I am no longer holding that much poo in my intestines. I no longer have that "bloated" look to my stomach.. i am very happy =] I have been using it for three weeks and it is amazing. After I eat, about 20-30 minutes later I need to go in order to get rid of the old stuff in my system (from last night or whatever) but its not an "emergency" kind of go! Its just a typical, I need to go whenever I get a chance kinda go.

cerenakel's Rating

If you're feeling super tired all of the time, then this product is worth a shot. I was dragging all the time and figured i would at least give this a try. Well, it had a great effect. Dropped 5lbs and have way more energy than before!

tiffharp's Rating

Superb product! Really does help with the digestive system. Honestly can feel a difference in my gut in just a few weeks.

ashhygirllynn's Rating

Ive already lost about 5 lbs in a week. Very impressed. The energy levels are much higher as well.

Girlfit1's Rating

Ive been taking the Cleanse for a few weeks now and have been really happy with what I've experienced. I really felt like I was clogged up in a sense, and this has really helped clean me up. Feeling way more energized now