Fat Gripz Fat Gripz Reviews

Learn The Secrets Of Arm Size That Pros Have Known For Years!

9.6

Colby90's Rating

Been wanting these for awhile now and finally got them for my birthday. Got great muscle activation throughout my whole arm. Neat piece to toss in your gym back

SeriousAthlete's Rating

I expected a great forearm workout with these, but my biceps also got great activation

Lifter4life8's Rating

The first day I used my Fat Gripz I already noticed a huge difference, this one is a must buy for any serious weight-trainer, I look forward to the days I use my Gripz. I used them on my shoulder , back and chest days. Don't use them for squats at least I don't.

ninny323's Rating

Bought these as I was looking to increase my grip strength. I couldn't be happier. I tend to use them in every aspect of my workout, to the point of almost over training and I get a massive pump in my forearms and within a short period if time I went from a 12" forearm to a little under 14". My grip strength has greatly improved and what I love most is I'm able to incorporate grip strength training without doing any isolation forearms exercises, just slap them on any bar or grip and you're ready to go.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Ghadyawwad did not leave a written review for this product.

ivanrhinehart20's Rating

ivanrhinehart20 did not leave a written review for this product.

DwayneCzzy's Rating

Great tool to have in your arsenal. Makes your lifts harder, which is good! Forearm and grip strength have drastically increase over the last couple of months of using Fat Gripz

domiNatehealth's Rating

You need to add these Fat Gripz to your gym bag! I have been using them for well over 3 months now and I am extremely satisfied with them. In the beginning it was difficult to do the weight that I was doing prior but after a couple of weeks I was able to reach that weight, it definitely increases the difficulty. Put less tension on your forearms and more on your biceps. I use them for curls or chest pressing. I highly reccomend them!

noahmartell's Rating

Love my Fat Gripz! As I started to lift heavier and heavier weights, I noticed that my hand grip was holding me back. Using these once or twice a week have really helped me increase my grip strength. Also noticed my forearms seem to be getting worked much harder, as well as more muscle activation in my biceps on arm day. These will always have a spot in my gym back

brubrurub's Rating

I was looking for something that would help me increase my grip strength. In 2 weeks of regular use, grip strength is considerably stronger and forearms are noticeably larger. Will continue to use and would buy again if I had to! I love my fat gripz!

WillLongo1's Rating

WillLongo1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Burton557's Rating

These are an excellent way to throw a mix in to your routine. They will also humble you in the amount of weight you will lift while using them. The burn you will feel in the forearms is insane.

JeremyB123's Rating

JeremyB123 did not leave a written review for this product.

ginovasco's Rating

I don't ever do forearm exercises so I slap these on for a lot of my dumbbell exercises and it man do I feel the burn in my forearms

KyleDXB's Rating

I love these, whilst the experience of having to drop all my weights in some cases up to 50% is humbling, it creates a better base on which to build. I use them with all my weights now. Definitely a game changer, more veins on the forearms, and a noticeable difference in general form.

itsgermy's Rating

Solid product, if you are having trouble allocating tension into the right spots, this product will do the trick for you. You will notice a slight decrease in weight as you will be utilizing more of the targeted muscle per movement!

toddmbrock's Rating

I've spent just a few weeks playing with my Fat Gripz, and I already love them! All of my old arm exercises feel brand new again, and I find myself challenged all over by routines (and sometimes lighter weights) I thought I had moved past forever. I'm always looking for ways to mix it up with the gear I have since buying big pieces of new equipment isn't an option in my small home workout area... and Fat Gripz have been a spectacular addition. My only complaint isn't even a complaint per se, just a fear that I'll wear these things out by unwrapping and rewrapping my one pair so often over every pair of dumbbells I own because I suddenly don't want to do any arm exercises at all without them...

Deaner93's Rating

Deaner93 did not leave a written review for this product.

ChetWalker's Rating

ChetWalker did not leave a written review for this product.

madhat818's Rating

madhat818 did not leave a written review for this product.