Evogen EVP Reviews

Pre-Workout Solution For Size, Strength and Pump!*

Good

Tristansimpson's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Tastes really bad...doesn't give much energy..

edthebear's Rating
Grape

Bought this product a while back because I wanted to wean myself off of stims for pre-workout purposes and while it doesn't quite hold up to the stim loaded stuff, it works perfectly on its own terms. I got a nice pump without feeling like I wanted to make a WWF style entrance at the gym. My only real complaint about this product is the taste. I mixed it with water and it was pretty tough to get down and the more I did it, the harder it got. If you need a preworkout but want to take a break from the stim overload in some other preworkouts, this is the way to go. Just be sure to drink it fast!

vinny22's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Hands-down Evogen EVP is one of THE BEST pre-workout supplements currently on the market. It gives you no jitters, no post-workout crash, and best of all it's sugar free and carb free! Evogen products are made with the most high quality products with no additional fillers, like other companies tend to do. So if you have the chance, spend the extra 5-10$ and do yourself a favor and buy Evogen EVP! You will NOT be disappointed!

yahoocom3's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

I've used this product for the first time for a month now. I do have visibly better definition after doing same lifts over 30 days with this product. It has shown better results than other pre-workout products. If you want pump and visual results - use this product! If you are looking for a caffeine energy type of pre-workout product, then you will need to stack an Amino Energy on top of this product. The product does not have the caffeine, so no "boost" during the workout, BUT it does improve your pump and muscle growth results.

spencersorrell's Rating
Grape

spencersorrell did not leave a written review for this product.

bullworked's Rating

After reading the positive reviews I thought I'd give Evogen EVP a try but am totally disappointed! I am used to PWs like Pre Jym and thought it would be good to try an alternative to give my body a break however EVP did absolutely nothing for me, I even doubled the dose and couldn't feel anything. For me this was just an expensive waste of money and I won't be trying any of this manufacturer's products again.

AD001's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

AD001 did not leave a written review for this product.

ortizrebecca's Rating
Grape

Got this over the stimulant version since i had bad effects from previous brands .. EVP offers a GREAT PUMP and by far the Best Pre WorkOut No Jitters, No Crashing .. i take y 20mins before my WeightLifting Sessio and I can feel the difference .. Definitely will be getting again Definitely Recommend

seanp1070's Rating

This product was terrible I did not receive any type of rush or results. Would never purchase again! In fact I threw the product away.

Pretty Boy Floyd's Rating
Grape

EVP is absolutely fantastic!!! it had the longest lasting energy of anything I have ever tried with no crash and the perfect amount of stimulation, no jitters, just an all out great mood. It delivers a GREAT pump when going to the gym and gives me one of the best workouts every time I'm on it. It takes like 15-20 min till you start feeling it well for me. Even if I cycle off it for a day to try something else, my workouts are not nearly as good. The taste is amazing, especially the grape flavor which is always my personal favorite! Give EVP a shot and you will never go back!

kelseyvoight's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

EVP is my number 1 go to pre-workout, especially when I'm looking for a non-caffeinated option. Even without stimulants, my focus is sharper and my performance is enhanced. The best part is the pump you get with EVP. It's unreal. Once I started using EVP in conjunction with Evogen's Cell KEM, the results in increased muscle size and strength was unignorable. I never workout without it.

ba09's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

I've never found the perfect preworkout to give me the pump in needed in the gym without taking double scoops, when Matt, the rep who referenced me to the evp I loved it! Great product and will be stacking with cell kem.

xman4029's Rating

A little better than average. Taste is ok at best, pumps are great but lasts average. Energy and focus are lacking for me.

JimmyPace's Rating
Grape

JimmyPace did not leave a written review for this product.

Donley1981's Rating
Grape

Donley1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

team-taylor's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

You don't put 87 octane gas in a race car and you shouldn't be putting anything less than the equivalent in your body - that's why you should be using EVP! Sick pump and tastes great with or without water! If you are not using Evogen then you are wasting your $ and not getting the results you should be!

imagfinder's Rating
Grape

I've used a lot of products in the past. This does absolutely nothing for me. I don't feel anything as far as a pump goes. Sometimes I like a little boost of energy considering Im working out around 5am each day. It taste pretty good, but I don't see any benefits from it as of now and Im almost done with a 30 day tub. I probably won't buy this again. If you're looking for something to give you energy or dialed in concentration, I wouldn't recommend buying this. It does taste good though…

ericadelisi's Rating

The best.....

aonmr's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

aonmr did not leave a written review for this product.

joejohnson1987's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Great product. Love that it has no stimulants. Was a lot more expensive than other products but now that i have taken almost 2 whole bottles, I feel like you get what you pay for. Would recommend this product to anyone.