Evogen EVP Reviews

Pre-Workout Solution For Size, Strength and Pump!*

Good

Pretty Boy Floyd's Rating
Grape

EVP is absolutely fantastic!!! it had the longest lasting energy of anything I have ever tried with no crash and the perfect amount of stimulation, no jitters, just an all out great mood. It delivers a GREAT pump when going to the gym and gives me one of the best workouts every time I'm on it. It takes like 15-20 min till you start feeling it well for me. Even if I cycle off it for a day to try something else, my workouts are not nearly as good. The taste is amazing, especially the grape flavor which is always my personal favorite! Give EVP a shot and you will never go back!

kelseyvoight's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

EVP is my number 1 go to pre-workout, especially when I'm looking for a non-caffeinated option. Even without stimulants, my focus is sharper and my performance is enhanced. The best part is the pump you get with EVP. It's unreal. Once I started using EVP in conjunction with Evogen's Cell KEM, the results in increased muscle size and strength was unignorable. I never workout without it.

ba09's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

I've never found the perfect preworkout to give me the pump in needed in the gym without taking double scoops, when Matt, the rep who referenced me to the evp I loved it! Great product and will be stacking with cell kem.

xman4029's Rating

A little better than average. Taste is ok at best, pumps are great but lasts average. Energy and focus are lacking for me.

JimmyPace's Rating
Grape

JimmyPace did not leave a written review for this product.

Donley1981's Rating
Grape

Donley1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

team-taylor's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

You don't put 87 octane gas in a race car and you shouldn't be putting anything less than the equivalent in your body - that's why you should be using EVP! Sick pump and tastes great with or without water! If you are not using Evogen then you are wasting your $ and not getting the results you should be!

imagfinder's Rating
Grape

I've used a lot of products in the past. This does absolutely nothing for me. I don't feel anything as far as a pump goes. Sometimes I like a little boost of energy considering Im working out around 5am each day. It taste pretty good, but I don't see any benefits from it as of now and Im almost done with a 30 day tub. I probably won't buy this again. If you're looking for something to give you energy or dialed in concentration, I wouldn't recommend buying this. It does taste good though…

ericadelisi's Rating

The best.....

aonmr's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

aonmr did not leave a written review for this product.

joejohnson1987's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Great product. Love that it has no stimulants. Was a lot more expensive than other products but now that i have taken almost 2 whole bottles, I feel like you get what you pay for. Would recommend this product to anyone.

sxyfitmomwife's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

sxyfitmomwife did not leave a written review for this product.

CoKeenan's Rating
Grape

CoKeenan did not leave a written review for this product.

pappyabsguys's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

So this is my first pre-workout purchase and one thing I CAN vouch for, is the focus I get. My attention is normally trash(in and outside of the gym), and one thing I notice on this, I'm not there to f**k around. I workout completely focused. Taste wise.....it's meh. I gave it an 8 because every supplement(non pre-workout) in the past has been a 5 max, so yes, this tastes better. No choking it down. Personally, I chose EVP because caffeine and I don't get along well in high doses(tunnel vision and s**tlike that) so stim free was my only option and I stumbled on this via some internet research. I do, however, like what I see from the PRE-JYM line, so if he comes out with a stim free version, I may try that. As of now though, EVP is great and I see no reason to stray from this.

MarkMadness's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

As for the flavor, I'm really more of a fruit punch guy, but it actually tastes pretty good. I generally haven't been a fan of pre-workout powders because the stims make me feel jittery. I tried this based on reviews and I definitely love the stuff. As one poster claimed, though it may seem like hype, I definitely felt the effects that helped me power through a workout.

gracelynmiller's Rating

Excellent product!! Used during the final weeks of my contest prep and blown away by difference in my results. Love it!

budruxpin's Rating

I've used EVP 3 times twice between two other pre-work out supplements and I keep going back to the EVP not only do I have the mental focus to push more weight but I actually can and I get a great pump! It tastes great and has no Jitters because its stim free!

synapse1998's Rating
Grape

I'm a trainer and I have been using EVP for a couple of years now. One of the problems I had with other pre-workouts was I simply could not tell the difference. I get a good pump from EVP without the jitters and no crash afterwards. Another benefit is if I take this and have to post-pone my workout, I don't feel like running through walls (unless I want to). I personally like the caffeine boost so I'm excited to try the "plus" version. I've met Hany and the Evogen team and I don't see them putting anything out but the best.

AFDHoseman's Rating
Grape

Evogen's EVP is an outstanding product. It mixes well with Evogen Glycoject for the best pre-workout I have used. No need for a blender as EVP mixes very easily with a Shaker Cup. Highly Recommend there entire line!

mrchau's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

When it comes to EVP, there is no competition with any other pre workouts on the market! Love the fact you don't get all shaky before or during your workouts. Even though there are no stimulants, my workouts are amazing! I can just keep going and going! Definitely worth every penny!