Evogen EVP Reviews

Pre-Workout Solution For Size, Strength and Pump!*

joejohnson1987's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Great product. Love that it has no stimulants. Was a lot more expensive than other products but now that i have taken almost 2 whole bottles, I feel like you get what you pay for. Would recommend this product to anyone.

sxyfitmomwife's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

sxyfitmomwife did not leave a written review for this product.

CoKeenan's Rating
Grape

CoKeenan did not leave a written review for this product.

pappyabsguys's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

So this is my first pre-workout purchase and one thing I CAN vouch for, is the focus I get. My attention is normally trash(in and outside of the gym), and one thing I notice on this, I'm not there to f**k around. I workout completely focused. Taste wise.....it's meh. I gave it an 8 because every supplement(non pre-workout) in the past has been a 5 max, so yes, this tastes better. No choking it down. Personally, I chose EVP because caffeine and I don't get along well in high doses(tunnel vision and s**tlike that) so stim free was my only option and I stumbled on this via some internet research. I do, however, like what I see from the PRE-JYM line, so if he comes out with a stim free version, I may try that. As of now though, EVP is great and I see no reason to stray from this.

MarkMadness's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

As for the flavor, I'm really more of a fruit punch guy, but it actually tastes pretty good. I generally haven't been a fan of pre-workout powders because the stims make me feel jittery. I tried this based on reviews and I definitely love the stuff. As one poster claimed, though it may seem like hype, I definitely felt the effects that helped me power through a workout.

gracelynmiller's Rating

Excellent product!! Used during the final weeks of my contest prep and blown away by difference in my results. Love it!

budruxpin's Rating

I've used EVP 3 times twice between two other pre-work out supplements and I keep going back to the EVP not only do I have the mental focus to push more weight but I actually can and I get a great pump! It tastes great and has no Jitters because its stim free!

synapse1998's Rating
Grape

I'm a trainer and I have been using EVP for a couple of years now. One of the problems I had with other pre-workouts was I simply could not tell the difference. I get a good pump from EVP without the jitters and no crash afterwards. Another benefit is if I take this and have to post-pone my workout, I don't feel like running through walls (unless I want to). I personally like the caffeine boost so I'm excited to try the "plus" version. I've met Hany and the Evogen team and I don't see them putting anything out but the best.

AFDHoseman's Rating
Grape

Evogen's EVP is an outstanding product. It mixes well with Evogen Glycoject for the best pre-workout I have used. No need for a blender as EVP mixes very easily with a Shaker Cup. Highly Recommend there entire line!

mrchau's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

When it comes to EVP, there is no competition with any other pre workouts on the market! Love the fact you don't get all shaky before or during your workouts. Even though there are no stimulants, my workouts are amazing! I can just keep going and going! Definitely worth every penny!

GoBlueKS's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

I must say I love this product. I was str****ling for some time to find a pre-workout that was fit for me. I tried multiple other products, but nothing seemed to work for me. My cousin recommended EVP and the rest of the Evogen products to me. The first time I tried it, I fell in love with it. It provides a sensible amount of pump without having you feel like you're being poked with needles. The ingredients are all that I'm looking for in a product. The flavors are great as well. I have gained more muscle mass and strength in the past few months than I have the whole past year. I highly recommend this product along with the other Evogen products.

chortyag's Rating
Grape

Skin splitting pumps? Yes my skin felt like it was going to rip!! Great flavor easy dissolving.

TonyGibble's Rating
Grape

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I've only been using it for a few weeks and I can see and feel a difference in my body and workout! BEST Brand I've ever tried!

R1TA's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

I love the pump I get from EVP, I've noticed how I make gains quickly and love that it makes me so vascular during lifting sessions. The New EVP plus with the caffeine stimulant is pretty freaking awesome especially since I train several times throughout the day and end up dragging *** in the evening.

GanzonA's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Great pump with this amazing product

DanielleHFit's Rating
Grape

DanielleHFit did not leave a written review for this product.

jsanchez1059's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

The first pre workout I took nd was glad I did! It made be do my best in the gym! Excellent product!

Shurie85's Rating
Grape

Shurie85 did not leave a written review for this product.

mcwatson's Rating
Grape

mcwatson did not leave a written review for this product.

IFBBPROChristie's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

I was introduced to EVP almost 4 years ago by my coach Kim Oddo and have been using it ever since. Never having used a pre workout that was caffeine and stimulant free, I was hesitant to try EVP thinking it would hinder my workouts. After just one use I immediately noticed a difference in how my body responded to my training program he Pump get from EVP is parallel to none and that is because it is free from the vasoconstricting stimulants and caffeine found in other pre workouts. I get just the right amount of energy from its focus blend with no crash or jittery feeling. But best of all are the results I've achieved thanks to the fermented, ultra-soluble L-Leucine. This product is by far the best out there and I will not train without it.