Evogen EVP Reviews

Pre-Workout Solution For Size, Strength and Pump!*

Good

Takeover85's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Takeover85 did not leave a written review for this product.

nonixayu's Rating
Grape

Have been using this for few months to get a kick before my workout

ocorredor's Rating

I don't like pws, but i really LOVED this one. Great pump, good endurance/resistance with it. You can feel the beta alanine working, so no bs there. As far as recovery goes, I can tell you it certainly improves it. For those that are bashing this for the lack of energy: its not supposed to give you that crackhead like energy, it has no stims. If you want energy with this, take caffeine or get the PLUS version (which has caffeine). It mixes well, but it doesn't taste good (for me, but I personally don't care if tastes bad, it just has to work). Really good, will be adding this to my favorites.

lcurtis7's Rating

I absolutely love this product. I searched and searched for a prework that wasn’t full of caffeine. I used many pre workouts and they made me feel really bloated and gave me the shakes. The other products I tried would give me a burst before my workout but then after I would crash. I finally found EVP. I am an avid consumer of their pre workout. I have problems later in the day with caffeine. This pre workout does not bloat me at all. I don’t get the shakes, and feel like I want to run through a wall. This pre workout enhances my mental focus without the use of stimulants. I am able to increase my training performance. This product supports the increase muscle volume giving me a good pump through my workout This product is amazeballs and it works great for me. I have to say thank you to Evogen nutrition for making a great product.

dietz1080's Rating
Grape

I knew I had to try Evogen's EVP when I saw the grape flavor! I was looking for a new preworkout to help power through my workouts! The first time I used EVP I had the best back workout I've ever had! I was so happy to find a preworkout that didn't have caffeine so I could take it during my late night workouts and still be able to get to sleep at a decent hour! The pump was phenomenal. I also have a sensitive stomach, and this gave me ZERO stomach issues!!! I'm a lifer.

JuliaSandoval's Rating
Grape

EVP is my favorite pre work out supplement by far. The level of intense pump i get after gulping down a scoop of this product is why i will not use a different pre work out. I also love that this is a non stimulant product because im a huge coffee drinker so someday any stimulant in a pre work out is just too much caffeine for me. Use this product everyday and wont change that! KEY component in achieving any fitness goals!!

tfannin4's Rating

Late night workouts have never been better. EVP gives amazing pumps and natural energy without stimulants. I can take this as late at night as I want and I can always be assured that I will still be able to fall asleep. Ideal for the late night gym rats or those who need a supplement without stimulants!!

camsaheb3's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

What is so great about evp is that if you are already taking a thermo or anything else with caffeine regular evp is great because it has just enough to give you that extra boost and not go all crazy from caffeine. EVP plus id get if you want more energy

ghostrider_Z28's Rating
Grape

Very effective pre-workout! I take a service as soon as I get home to maximize it's effectiveness (suggested to take on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior to working out), then get ready for the gym and head out. Grape is just too good, taste like I'm eating a Grape jolly rancher in liquid form. I also stack this with Cell K.E.M., Aminojet, and Glycojet for one insane pump!

acmilanmaldini's Rating

Evp is the world best pre workout without caffeine with supper energy and pump at gym I use 2 scoops of Evp before workout for better pump and muscle gain.

Ceythegr8t's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Evp gives an extreme pump, focus and energy. This formula provides a pump that feels unreal; and the energy it provides, is what makes this product a must buy.

barbs622's Rating

I've been using EVP for several months now. I can honestly say that it's one of the few pre-workouts that works, without that "heart feels it's about to jump out of my chest," jittery feeling. I'm pretty stimulant sensitive, so I think this is perfect. I usually use 2 scoops, and it works great.

Tristansimpson's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Tastes really bad...doesn't give much energy..

edthebear's Rating
Grape

Bought this product a while back because I wanted to wean myself off of stims for pre-workout purposes and while it doesn't quite hold up to the stim loaded stuff, it works perfectly on its own terms. I got a nice pump without feeling like I wanted to make a WWF style entrance at the gym. My only real complaint about this product is the taste. I mixed it with water and it was pretty tough to get down and the more I did it, the harder it got. If you need a preworkout but want to take a break from the stim overload in some other preworkouts, this is the way to go. Just be sure to drink it fast!

vinny22's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

Hands-down Evogen EVP is one of THE BEST pre-workout supplements currently on the market. It gives you no jitters, no post-workout crash, and best of all it's sugar free and carb free! Evogen products are made with the most high quality products with no additional fillers, like other companies tend to do. So if you have the chance, spend the extra 5-10$ and do yourself a favor and buy Evogen EVP! You will NOT be disappointed!

yahoocom3's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

I've used this product for the first time for a month now. I do have visibly better definition after doing same lifts over 30 days with this product. It has shown better results than other pre-workout products. If you want pump and visual results - use this product! If you are looking for a caffeine energy type of pre-workout product, then you will need to stack an Amino Energy on top of this product. The product does not have the caffeine, so no "boost" during the workout, BUT it does improve your pump and muscle growth results.

spencersorrell's Rating
Grape

spencersorrell did not leave a written review for this product.

bullworked's Rating

After reading the positive reviews I thought I'd give Evogen EVP a try but am totally disappointed! I am used to PWs like Pre Jym and thought it would be good to try an alternative to give my body a break however EVP did absolutely nothing for me, I even doubled the dose and couldn't feel anything. For me this was just an expensive waste of money and I won't be trying any of this manufacturer's products again.

AD001's Rating
Strawberry-Kiwi

AD001 did not leave a written review for this product.

ortizrebecca's Rating
Grape

Got this over the stimulant version since i had bad effects from previous brands .. EVP offers a GREAT PUMP and by far the Best Pre WorkOut No Jitters, No Crashing .. i take y 20mins before my WeightLifting Sessio and I can feel the difference .. Definitely will be getting again Definitely Recommend