Egg Whites International 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites Reviews

Our 100% All Natural Pure Liquid Egg Whites Are Liquid, Not Raw Egg Whites!

9.6

Great product and very clean! While training for competition I consume nearly 2 gallons a week in the last month. Shipping is easy, safe and always comes packed frozen. The ONLY downfall is the cost of shipping and the distance from CA to WI takes all week. Oh well, I just order early and often!

Amazing, fast, fantastic, healthy, flavorless, not a gross texture, all around best money I've ever spent on food and what an amazing form of delivery with the dried ice and all!

DenisZak did not leave a written review for this product.

This is my second order of this stuff. I started off with the half gallons because I wasn't sure. I really like it. I am lactose intolerant so this works great for me. It is not completely tasteless on its own. It has a slightly salty taste. Mixed with 100% orange juice you cant even tell. I also works well with odwella 100% juice. I have tried with other fruit and vegetable, but these two seem to blend with it better. I have put it into almond milk and it didn't blend as well and you could taste the saltiness. It was kind of gross. It is not as slimy or thick as regular egg whites. For texture eaters like me, this works well blended into something. I have not tried cooking with them yet as I am not a big egg eater (I don't like the taste or texture of eggs). I drink with 5 pumps and orange juice in the morning; 5 pumps with orange juice after a workout; and 5 pumps in the evening; instead of doing the recommended 8 pumps in the mornings and 8 pumps in the evening. It has worked exceptionally well for me using this way. I seem to have faster and more visible results without the bloating I use to get with whey. No matter what else I eat throughout the day, this has become a staple part of my regimen. I will definitely be ordering from now on.

This product mixes with anything! It is more getting over the mental aspect of knowing you are drinking egg whites! :) - but mixed with milk, or OJ.. etc-- you really can't tell. I have mixed it with oatmeal, and my normal morning smoothies too. I rate it a 10 for no taste, great consistency, and ease of use.

great for cooking.

Ok so I got this product because I wanted to be able to get a quick shake in the morning. Well the shipping on this took a week after it had been sent (nowhere near as awesome as bodybuilding.com) and I was skeptical about the product being ok to drink. It ended up being ok, but then it's salty and doesn't mix well with anything...maybe it's mental. Either way, I can only use the stuff if I cook it and since the majority of the eggs I end up eating are boiled I have to go through that fun process of trying to use this up and taking the time to get the **** out to boil it. Meh overall.

Always good. My fave!! I even use sometimes in the blender instead of skim milk to make my shakes.

Quick and easy. Theres no taste but there is a slimy texture and a little after taste. I have to chase it with something if i drink it solon. If its in a shake I don't even notice its there.

Saliema did not leave a written review for this product.

These are a great alternative to cracking eggs for baking certain dishes and for adding to protein shakes. The company sneds you a personal email with each order, which I think is amazing and ver personable. The product ships fast and tastes great. Saves me so much time in the kitchen. 2 thumbs up!

I put it in my drinks and cook with it!

i never seem to be able to get enough protein in a day! I now mix liquid eggs in both of my protein shakes, one for breakfast and my one before bed. You would never know there were eggs in these shakes...truly tasteless! I am so glad i decided to try this product and will continue to use it throughout my fitness journey!

• Moonee

Moonee did not leave a written review for this product.

Guaranteed to give you non-stop, unbearably raunchy *****. The kind that makes you wonder if you've poisoned any lifeform around you. However, it is also the most pure and bio-available protein source of all. Fortunately, there is a solution to the gas problem: Take broad spectrum digestive enzymes before taking this product, and gas will be minimized considerably. Believe me, this is almost a must.

If you got the ca$h, this sh!t is liquid gold. Be prepared for some funky flatulence though :)

• nreyes

No joke...this stuff is great. the taste is great and they make really good egg white omelets. don't forget to order the pump tho. I wouldn't know how to measure the serving size without it, maybe a measuring cup, i don't know.

i went through a gallon in a week. it has no taste or odor. i will continue to use this for awhile. I am currently following kris gethin's twelve week plan.

IDMountainMan did not leave a written review for this product.