Egg Whites International 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites Reviews

Our 100% All Natural Pure Liquid Egg Whites Are Liquid, Not Raw Egg Whites!

9.8
9.6

Amazing product and quick fix if you are in a hurry and cannot prepare your egg whites in the morning. The taste is really good as well, and great mix with a little protein powder. Great arsenal for my prep in my upcoming shows.

hopethrufaithinlove's Rating

This fulfills all the purposes I need it for and does what is needed. Just bought 2 gallons after trying 2 half gallons.

The liquid egg whites by Egg Whites International are a superior product. I order the 2-1 Gallon case regularly since first trying the product back in July 2014. When the egg whites are shipped from the originating company in California, they are initially frozen in an insulated box, by the time they arrive to my home in Florida they begin to thaw and NO issues in the egg whites upon receipt. The product has no odor, tasteless and literally can be added to anything - I put them in my post-workout protein powder drink, I use them in the morning to cook scrambled eggs and they are literally amazing in taste. By far this is the most superior product, I have purchased egg whites from various suppliers in the past but none come close to the quality of this product. If you're looking for something to boost your protein intake then do not hesitate to consider this product as since I've started using these egg whites every day my lean muscle mass has improved dramatically.

Being in college and competing makes for a hard life-style while trying to maintain my diet. I went from eating 8 eggs every morning to only getting eggs when the college served them. Trying to be in cutting season I was at a lost for how to get all the protein I needed in my diet. Liquid Egg Whites have changed my life. I am able to stick to my diet while drinking my eggs now and getting ALL my protein I need with none of the bad stuff that normal eggs have. Cutting weight and getting the body I want for competitions is so much easier now since I don't have to worry about taking time to cook eggs in the morning and night. Every college student or anyone with a busy schedule should give this a try because it is great tasting and an easy way to get all your protein needs! Being a nursing student I am cautious of what I put in my body and I've never been happier about a product! GIVE IT A TRY!

I have used these egg whites to maintain lean muscle mass while dieting and its my go to source of protein when I am away from home and need something that will keep fresh while traveling. I recommend this to anyone, competitor or not, who wants to fuel their body with quality protein that is not injected with a bunch of unknown chemicals.

I have been using Egg Whites International protein got about 3 weeks now and I absolutely love it. I have lost 6 lbs and feel great. I mix 8oz of the egg white with 4 oz almond milk and half scoop of chocolate protein and it is awesome. Mixing it with coffe is even great. There is no taste and no odor so you get them benefits without the horrible taste that others have. I see myself using this for a long time.

I've been using this product for the past 4 years or more and it has truly helped me to put on more muscle. My 1st bodybuilding competition in 2012, I weighed in at 174.5. I took 3 years off to build muscle and this product was instrumental in helping me to add on about 20 lbs of lean muscle. I use it in conjunction with my protein powder in order to increase bioavailability of the protein into my muscle. I've also used it in recipes or just when I want cooked egg whites. However, do to the odorless and tasteless nature of the product, I usually use a cup of it and blend in a scoop of protein powder along with a couple ounces of almond milk and it makes the best protein shake their is. I order a 4 gallon case every couple of months.

EWI is a great company to buy from and their product tastes excellent and is completely safe. Their customer service is top notch and so is their packaging. They keep you up to date with your order and quick to answer any questions you may have. If you use a lot of egg whites for breakfast or for any meal, this would be the route for you. You can easily make scrambled eggs or an omelet. Or mix the egg white in with your protein drink for extra protein throughout the day.

tanadahl did not leave a written review for this product.

Great product. It has no taste, which is a plus. It mixes well with protein powders and doesn't foam up. I even make omelets with it. Once it thawed out though, I had to run it through a strainer. It had chunks of egg white goo floating on top.

I am an International Egg White sponsored athlete and can honestly say this is the best, healthiest protein out there. There are alot of proteins that claim to be independently tested, but with International Egg Whites you know they are tested. It is the only all natural protein you will ever find. Don't pass this up.

Fantastic product and great customer service from EWI. I use these in everything from cooking to adding some extra protein to a shake. Really can't emphasize enough the awesomeness of this product. Only thing... make sure you remember to order a pump - they aren't included with the jugs. Makes measuring quick & easy. It can get pretty messy without it!

I am a Figure competitor, and both my in-season and off-season contest diets include egg whites. Initially I was buying a few 1lb/ 16oz cartons a week, but I was going through those quick! I graduated to the 2lb/32 oz cartons, but I ran into the same issue. I was investing entirely too much money throughout the week having to re-up on my egg whites. I knew I would have to purchase a bigger quantity to get a better bang for my buck. Fortunately, Egg Whites International provides a product with the perfect quantity and quality that I need! Now I purchase my egg whites by the gallons, and I'm saving a ton of money! Plus I've got the flexibility to eat or drink the egg whites, which breaks up the monotony of consuming the same kind of meals!

Egg Whites International Liquid Egg Whites are one of the best products available as a nutritional source for protein. They can be used to mix smoothies or for cooking. We use them daily. We have been using Egg Whites for several years and we haven't found a better source for pure protein. Highly recommended!

I have used 100's of different products with each one saying they were the next big thing so I started out with this alittle skeptical. I've been using Eggs Whites International now for 7-8 months and have had some great results in both lean mass gain and body fat reduction. The product arrives to your home packaged very professionally and is ready to go out of the box (although some slight defrosting may be needed), It mixes literally with anything and is completely tasteless. You can add it to your kids's cereal, oatmeal, or just cook with them. The best part is the fact that 1/2 cup has 0 FAT, 60 CAL, 13 PRO, and is all completely Bio Available. If you want a great protein I would def try this cause you won't be sorry. Be sure to order directly from their website or call them

the packaging is so professional . Its been two days since they sent my order and the products are still cold. I tried it this morning and i can feel the difference. I got 1 scoop of hydrolyzed whey protein with one cup of egg white international. The taste was amazing, mixed very well with my protein powder. i had no stomach issues what so ever. In my opinion, this is the best way to get your daily protein. I love it.

Let me for one say I HATE EGGS! So for me the thought of drinking my eggs made me wanna throw up. However this product had such a good rating and not to mention they are ODORLESS AND TASTELESS they weren't kidding. Upon arrival I cringed my nose expecting the worst. I first tried smelling them to prep for the taste....and nothing. I decided to go ahead and pour me half a glass and give it a shot. I added a bit of water so mentally i wasn't drinking straight egg. First sip no taste whatsoever. I felt like i was drinking water, so I ch****ed 4oz and it felt great. I cant tell u how pleased I am. I can get a sufficient amount of protein without gagging it down. I love this product and happy i took a chance. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

I was initially hesitant to try these liquid egg whites but I'm glad I took the plunge. Not gross, no smell, no slime, period. I use it in my shakes which are a mix of hydrolyzed whey and casein and it's fantastic. I should think it would mix with basically anything. It has a salty taste (but not at all overwhelming) and a yellowish tint and those are the only signs you're consuming egg whites. In just the few weeks I have consumed this product I have already seen my body changing. Product came quickly and still well frozen. Took several days to thaw completely in the fridge. Customer service is great and they actually encourage you to contact them, which is rare. Take a chance and try something new!

I love these pasturized egg whites. One of my favorate ways to enjoy them is in a breakfast or snack scramble with smoked turkey and smoked gouda. Also fantastic in a breakfast burrito. The whites can be enjoyed right from the bottle, and are a great way to pump up your protein shake!

This is the ultimate way to get your daily protein to build lean muscle and lose body fat! I was introduced to this product by Mrs. Monica Brant, and coming from a fitness icon like her I knew it had to be the best form of protein on the market. So many ways to use it, mix it with your favorite protein powder, drink it plain (its tasteless), cook it and use it in your favorite ingreients that require eggs. It has kept me on track with my goals for over two years and for the price you will not find a better product out there!