EVLUTION NUTRITION ENGN Reviews

Supports Cognitive Function, Enhances Mood, Expands Muscle Endurance, and Helps to Delay Fatigue*

Watermelon
Orange Dream
Blue Raz
Furious Grape - Exclusive!
9.6
Variety Pack
1-20 of 2,297 Reviews

Brofessor90's Rating
Blue Raz

Great pre workout, really gets the job done. Mixes and tastes great, very price efficient too. I take this and I'm ready to go get those gains. Lift longer for real and get real effects and results from something that tastes similar to Gatorade. I will be buying more and sticking with this for a while. Really good stuff.

vonfleck's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The cherry limeade is my favorite. This stuff gets me amped for my workout and keeps me feeling good all the way through. I can't live without this in my routine.

branday98's Rating
Blue Raz

Good taste. I would've personally liked a little bit more of an energy boost, but overall very good product. I would recommend this, and will buy this product again.

Patman572's Rating

Excellent product!! Gives me great focus during my workouts and allows me to squeeze out those few extra reps to make them gains! Highly recommended !! Great tasting flavors too!!

andy0120's Rating
Green Apple

IS THE PRE-WORKOUT YOU’RE TAKING “REALLY” A PRE-WORKOUT? This is my first tub of ENGN from EVL and I must say. I'm probably a customer for life. If you name any pre-workout, chances are i've tried it. I workout daily, but sometimes it can be tough after a long day at work so I do really appreciate something that gives me a little boost before I hit the weights. Unlike some of the other pre's I've tried in the past, this one gives me a solid boost without the jitters and upset stomach. I also really like the pump that I get when using it and the fact that it already has creatine monohydrate mixed in. After trying at least 8 other brands, I am for sure sticking with this as my new go to. I take this 15-25 minutes before my workout and once my warmup set is complete on whatever routine I'm doing that day, ENGN is ready to roll!!

patrickholton's Rating

This is my new go to pre-workout. Love the taste of the green apple and the bump I get from it. Orange and grape are great as well.

charlese2119's Rating
Blue Raz

This is one extreme pre workout formula. It gives you intense energy and doesnt crash like other pre workouts.

cwork10's Rating

Cherry lime aid is amazing! One of the best things is I don't get any jitters or feel overstimulated, just a very nice and clean pump, energy, and focus! Also I don't get any crash following it. 10/10 highly recommend to anyone looking for a new preworkout!

jdschindler's Rating

Best tasting preworkout bar none. Little sour, but not too sour. Good pumps and lasting energy! I have GI issues and this stuff doesn't seem to upset my stomach one bit. Actually look forward to sipping this one due to its pleasant taste. 3/20/17 UPDATE, have since continued to use this preworkout. Most recently finishing a tub of the caffeine free version (trying to reduce my stim tolerance). And I must say, still awesome. Taste amazing and got the job done!

steven2020's Rating
Blue Raz

This Evl pre-workout gets me a solid pump better then most products out there , so far this is my go to preworkout keep me solid through my whole workout big thanks to evolution nutrition on an awesome product !!!

tfalcao's Rating

This preworkout is great! I can definitely feel the intense focus when I am in the gym! I have tried the furious grape, green apples, and blue raz, and they all taste great. I usually just take them as a shot with some citrulline malate. The citrulline makes it very bitter, but with green apple it tastes even better. I wish it had a little more Carnosyn just because I like the intense tingles, but it does have a pretty decent amount! This is my new go to preworkout! Great job EVL!

tjendra's Rating

Grape and watermelon are incredible

twooten9051's Rating
Watermelon
Blue Raz

blue razz is great, also love the watermelon flavor! great pump and energy.

rslick85's Rating

Taste great. JUNK as a pre-workout... I could fall asleep after taking this. BUYER BEWARE, this stuff is garbage.

Npgerman's Rating

The best Pre-workout I've tried. Loved it.

guerrillafit's Rating

Love this pre-workout formula! It's intensity, focus, pump, and mood enhancement is too of the line, it's a great motivator, I perform better on this preworkout than any other. Highly recommended and highly effective!

thomasonf's Rating
Furious Grape - Exclusive!
Orange Dream

This is a solid pre-workout. I alternate it with Pre-JYM. Gives me a solid boost to knock out those few extra reps or to make that last set a new PR.

justinsavage333's Rating

Solid preworkout. I alternate with this and two others. ENGN gives great pumps and kicks in fast. There is no crash, that's what I like best. Long lasting energy. The fruit punch flavor will take a bit to get used to but not bad. Overall it's a good product and I recommend it for a great intense workout. I've now been taking it for over 6 months and I get used to most preworkouts, with ENGN it's still as strong as the first day!

blakemckinney's Rating
Green Apple

This was my first product from EVOLUTION. Very solid dosed. No jitters or crash and great pumps. Awesome flavor as with all of the rest of the EVL products.

sylwieek's Rating

I've tried a couple of the flavours as some came free as samples and they all tasted great! The pre workout really worked well and gave my energy, only down fall is that it would make my stomach hurt and have heartburn. I found that the acidity and sugariness of it was too strong for my stomach. I still have a lot of the product left so I dilute it quite a bit and use it less often!

1-20 of 2,297 Reviews