EVLUTION NUTRITION ENGN Reviews

Supports Cognitive Function, Enhances Mood, Expands Muscle Endurance, and Helps to Delay Fatigue*

Cherry Limeade
Watermelon
Orange Dream
9.6
Variety Pack
1-20 of 2,350 Reviews

rroby4's Rating
Green Apple

This is by far the highest quality pre workout I have ever used. It tastes great and gives lasting energy without any crash or unwanted side effects. Ive taken my fair share of preworkouts over the past few years and I've finally found my go to product.

dzsquared's Rating
Blue Raz

I will continue to use ENGN for a couple of reasons: 1) the ingredients give me a nice boost in energy and a reasonable pump for my workouts without keeping me up all night despite taking this for an evening workout 2) I can have a sensitive stomach to creatine, and the creatine in ENGN does not cause me to cramp up 3) the taste is a significant improvement on other brands - I don't feel like I have to peel it off my teeth 3 month follow up- I use ENGN as needed and it has given my workouts an extra edge. During this time I've dropped from about 18% BF to 12% BF while keeping a constant total mass - plenty of muscle gained. 1 year later - ENGN is still my go to PWO. It mixes in a shaker bottle even without the ball - I drink water out of a blender bottle at work so I remove the metal ball to keep from annoying the tar out of my coworkers - so when I leave and toss a scoop on engn in the bottle, I don't have to worry about it still mixing.

shreddedmatt's Rating

This is by far my favorite pre workout! It gives me that added energy to finish my sets without the side effects. And the grape flavor...reminds me of grape koolaid from my childhood.

nuttyRain's Rating
Furious Grape - Exclusive!

I really want to love this based on all of the reviews but this does absolutely nothing for me. I get a tiny tingle from this but mostly feel like I could fall asleep while doing cardio. I know pre workouts are subjective and not everyone will respond the same to it but this was a total miss for me. It also made me feel a little bit ill and uncomfortable, like it could come back up. I received a sample of the C4 explosive workout with this purchase and that was exactly the product I needed. I do believe I'm going to have to make an exchange in this one. I feel like it did mix well and it was easy enough to drink though.

Ceeleeeeeeeee's Rating

This is seriously one of my favorite preworkouts on the market - it's cherry delicious. The taste reminds me of the Fun-Dip products from when I was younger (I know, I'm old!). It's a clean start taste, dissolves well in water, and the cap is pretty tough and can take a beating, considering my cat knocked the closed container off the counter and our 6 month old pibble slobbered and gnawed on it for about 5 seconds before I snatched it back. 😑 My husband and I usually fight over who gets the last scoop! I also ordered the Grape flavor, and it was a grape idea. I think the only minor complaint is the aftertaste: the fat burner leaves a slight metallic taste but it goes away very quickly. Keep up the good work EVL!

Bark04's Rating
Blue Raz

Great product and Great company. A preworkout that I always come back to. Always get some of my best pumps off of this pre.

Johnny37lfc's Rating
Blue Raz

EVL has one of the best marketing techniques, they provide clean attractive colors to the eye, yet forget to ensure the products have some value. So from a marketing perspective 10 out of 10, from a product perspective, not so sure....

Ethan661's Rating

Long lasting great pump. Will be buying again

superbry38's Rating

Great product!!

Sfurlong30's Rating
Watermelon

not sure if there have been any changes but this was my 2nd time trying this product and I was more satisfied with it the 2nd time than when I first tried it. Would def use again!

epicjas0n's Rating

Awesome pre workout. When I used to workout in the morning before work, one scoop of this would last me the entire day without needing extra coffee. It definitely gives me a noticeable amount of energy without making me feel jittery or hyper. All of the flavors I've tried taste great.

RPatterson18's Rating
Furious Grape - Exclusive!

Great boost of energy & pleasant taste.

mark_il's Rating
Green Apple

Tried a few other pre-workouts, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! The energy and focus is great and the flavors are amazing! Would definitely buy more and recommend it to everyone.

risktakerjm's Rating
Orange Dream

Absolutely love this product and this company! A preworkout that doesn't make me jittery and shake and gives me energy and a lot of focus! Could not be happier. Order 2 at a time now because I take a little scoop in the afternoon to keep me motivated. I workout at 4am so it usually last until 3 pm on energy then I take a small scoop at 3 to keep me going the rest of the night. Love

thanyacov's Rating

This is one of the best pre workouts I have ever had. Haven't had any issues with it and it tastes really good! Definitely recommend if you want a great pump before your workout!

MarkHanalla's Rating

Great pre workout, has a good taste and no crash, definitely reccomend

ryanr021's Rating

I can't say enough about how fantastic this company is. They produce a very good product that produces great results! The customer actually matters to them and this is so important in the fitness world! Great stuff!!

johnvandermolen's Rating
Blue Raz

Very good pre workout. Taste is great and provides good intensity. Choosing a different pre workout would be a mistake.

davidditto3's Rating

Proprietary blends are a joke. Who knows how much is in this crap but it doesn't work. Bought 2 tubs at once unfortunately. The rating on this stuff is way off. I've tried every big pre and this is the ONLY one that doesn't work. I dozed off after taking this stuff SEVERAL times and I don't doze off on pre. My workouts lacked the usual intensity. They immediately improved when I switched to a cheap pre I picked up at Wal Mart. I gave a whole tub away.

pj1165's Rating

Fantastic! I have tried many different pre-workouts and this one is by far my go to! Most definitely recommend for anyone doing cardio.

1-20 of 2,350 Reviews