EVLUTION NUTRITION LeanMode Reviews

1-20 of 1,331 Reviews

Josedt50's Rating

I love this product. Peach tea is definitely the better choice. This product really gets the digestive system going after I eat.

amadio66's Rating

I have used the fruit punch and the peach tea and both are very tasty and mix very well. I find it works really well as an appetite surpressor. I would recommend it to anyone. I will be ordering more once I complete what i have.

Tof22's Rating

I have been taking LeanMode for 3 months now and I absolutely love it! At first I was sceptique about taking any fat burner because of all the possible stimulant. When I read about LeanMode I decided to give it a shot and I don't regret it. The fruit punch flavor is amazing, it helps me control my appetite and definitely burns fat! I really really love it and would definitely recommend it... it's an awesome product!

Stephanielack's Rating

EVL lean mode is the best non stimulant fat burner I have ever used. I like how it keeps me focused through out the day and during my workout! I've been taking EVL lean mode for 3 months now and I have seen great results. Awesome product.

Wh1pper's Rating

I love LEANMODE!!! I usually take this first thing in the a.m. to get me going. Curbs my appetite enough so that I eat a super healthy, but very light breakfast, and it keeps me going for the lunch time workouts. I also have the Lean Mode powder in both flavors. I usually take the Lean Mode capsules when I'm in work and the powder in the morning, and when I work at home. I'm getting results without the jitters. Two thumbs up for this products in both forms.

Cmreynolds's Rating

LeanMode is awesome! I'm currently taking it and it's has been a Godsend for me during the holiday season where everyone packs on those few extra pounds. I am just starting to prep for a show and it has help with satisfying my urges for those extra carbs that my body is screaming at me for and LeanMode has also given me some great energy for the day. What is also great about it, LeanMode is Stimulant free and you still get that awesome energy your looking for. I will continue to use LeanMode and other Evolution Nutrition products throughout my prep and highly recommend LeanMode and all their products to anyone who is looking for a healthy lifestyle!

br4ndon138's Rating

Great product. Since it is non-stim i can take this without worrying about losing sleep or affecting me at work. So far it seems to be helping me lose a bit of extra fat when combined with my usual routine. Would definitely recommend!

charlese2119's Rating
Peach Tea

Great product. Makes my body ripped and shredded in no time.

aarondwo's Rating

Hands down the best fat burner I've ever used. EVL has always knocked it out of the park with their products and this one is no different. Noticeable results much faster than other products I've tried. Definitely recommend this product

BigYetiZach's Rating
Peach Tea

I have tried numerous similar products but nothing compares to the flavor of this product. I drink this before I work out and I can feel the energy difference compared to other products.

agrad54's Rating

Gives me some nice focus and energy without the stim. I drink this multiple times a day , helps me drink a lot more water. Fruit punch and peach tea both taste great. Fills me up before meals

Reaper57ktm's Rating

I have not yet had the lean mode supplement but I am very eager to receive and try it for help to burn fat for training for the military I have had stuff from other companies but I soon found that it was taking a toll on my body I trust this companie enough to know they have a good honest product:)

Zachmo778's Rating

This product is awesome!! You can feel a pick me up throughout the day from it. Plus it helps get through those plateaus and helps cut. Great stuff!!!

orangeburg07's Rating

I simply love this product. I don't feel sped up or jittery, just take it and it does the work. I have not been disappointed with any of the products I've tried from EVL. Simply the best!

LevinsonKevin's Rating

I have nothing bad to say about this product. If you are skeptical don't be. I love how it controls my appetite without getting gittery or itchy. It was exactly the weight management supplement I was looking for. The flavors are amazing as well. You need to try this product right away. Thank you EVL for the amazing product!

Thesuperstig's Rating

Didnt do anything for me, i know everyone is different. I took it exactly as the directions said. I have seen far better results from other products. Doesnt work for everyone i guess.

kgonzales94's Rating

Been on this for about 3-4 months and it's working great. Able to go hours before I'm feeling hungry. Really helping with weight loss. And it's easy to use. It's my like other products where you take 9-12 pills. 👍🏽

Kingwhiz's Rating

If you are looking for a clean stimulant free energy boosting fat burner look no more. Lean mode gives you everything you need to boost your metabolism and burn off fat stores. I noticed a boost in energy when I was taking it and lost 15 pounds on my last cut. I also dropped from 15% body fat to 12%. Leanmode is the real deal and the good people at EVL have made another classic product.

Vilexusis's Rating

I really like the lean mode capsules. I like this supplement for numerous reasons. I notice after week 2 I was leaning out nicely. Plus it helps suppress my hunger. This is good stuff. I have to even hide my bottle from my co worker now because I notice few capsules missing. This is a great product.

CastleJames's Rating

CastleJames did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,331 Reviews