EVLUTION NUTRITION LeanMode Reviews

9.6
1-20 of 1,229 Reviews

dylanburke89's Rating

This product is great! It has all of the ingredients that I was taking before but all together in one. Highly recommended. Great to stack with Transform, and CLA. I'm on my 5th bottle!

hixbridge's Rating

See great results after about 3 weeks of taking the pill form consistently, twice a day, three before breakfast and three at about 3pm. Be patient, this is the best fat burner I've used by far.

Austinmchugh69's Rating

Tastes phenomenal! And works great!

RDG33's Rating
Peach Tea

I love this fat burner it is delicious! I love the PEACH Tea. I could drink it all day everyday. Through out 2 bottles I lost around 5lbs without a significant change to my diet or workout plan! I highly recommend!

Loganbnx4gt's Rating

Absolutely love this product and what the company stands for! You won't find any better customer service and the products are just as equal. My appetite is way down and well as me weight loss. Thank you.

BrianBudd61's Rating
Peach Tea

One of my favorite supplements. Revs up your metabolism without the jittery stimulant feeling!

atrevisan11's Rating

LeanMode is a great product, especially when trying to lose those last few stubborn pounds and curb appetite. For someone who is constantly hungry, LeanMode helped me to control my appetite and cravings. I also really like how it doesn't have any extras like caffeine that can have potential side effects. Definitely give this product a try if you are trying to cut a few more pounds or just need some extra assistance overall!

kmcmullan3's Rating

This product is amazing, great flavor, mixes well! Instantly upon taking lean mode I could feel a boost in my energy, my appetite was controlled, I lost 5 lbs being on this product. Great product!

tristan.m's Rating

I took a stim fat burner in the AM, this in the afternoon and evening. No shakes, no anxiety, just great appetite control - curbed cravings. Spot on levels of CLA and L-Carnitine which i was looking for. Would definitely purchase again, recommended it to two of my friends who also purchased and saw great results.

Bertx137's Rating

Excellent product, no upset stomach, works well definitely going to continue using for cutting season.

Reader87's Rating

Fruit punch has a great taste and mixes well. I drink it every morning and it seems to help boost my metabolism throughout the day.

BouldrShoulderz's Rating

Great non stim addition to the stack for cutting. Two bottles down and 2% bf down and I feel great! Appetite suppression is real with this too! Definitely getting more! Great for getting towards that lean dry look. The last 10-15 pounds are the toughest to lose, add this to the arsenal and you will reach your goals!

Jcoop5592's Rating
Peach Tea

Been using this product for about a month now, it's definitely working great for me! Love the taste and makes me feel good and full through out the day! And love that it doesent have caffeine and stimulant free! Would definitely recommend and would purchase again!!

XDavis1990's Rating

Product gave me extreme nausea for bouts of about 30 minutes a piece. No matter how I tried to tweak the timing in regards to when I eat I always got sick. The appetite suppressant isn't very good either, I personally didn't notice a difference in hunger or cravings.

jJin90's Rating

This is a great fat burning supplement to add to your stack. It's no magic pill, you still have to put in the work, but it certainly does help.

Chancelacasse's Rating

I have been using leanmode for a few months now and I can definitely notice fat loss as well as a more manageable appetite. The other great thing is that it doesn't overstimulate and cause jitters or sleeping issues. I have bought many bottles and plan to keep going.

chrisantunez8's Rating

With proper diet and exercising i am able to see a huge improvements. Weist looks trimmer and belly fat has reduced. Feel more energized daily and focus. And cravings aren't as often. Price friendly and highly recommend. Just purchased the powder fruit punch for the first time to give it a try.

• fjlr53
fjlr53's Rating

Been using this product for a few weeks now. It's helped me control cravings, leading to slow and steady weight loss. Would definitely recommend this product to any lifters out there.

Npalmer01's Rating
Peach Tea

The Peach Tea flavor tastes great mixes really well. It keeps me energized throughout my day. I Haven't noticed much weight change but I have only been using the product for a little over a week

ericronely's Rating

If you are looking for a stimulant-free fat burner, then LeanMode is what you are looking for! I take 3 capsules every morning as soon as I wake up. I then wait about 30-45 minutes to eat my first meal. I also take another 3 capsules in the afternoon before I do cardio sessions. This product gives me NO jitters and I am almost done with my second bottle. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a little boost without the jitters you get from thermogenics. Update: I started my second cut and rely on Lean Mode to get me through the morning at work and I also take another serving around 4 pm right before I do my afternoon cardio session. This product is a must if you are looking for a stimulant free fat burner!

1-20 of 1,229 Reviews