EVLUTION NUTRITION LeanMode Reviews

1-20 of 1,558 Reviews

Renzo916's Rating

Have taken this and stacked it with the CLA 1000. Love the results I have seen so far and it has really helped me lean out more with out stims. I'm 46 and its harder to lean for me as I have aged but this has given me the results I wanted without the jitters!

robdiddy's Rating
Peach Tea

This product was tremendous absolutely big league effects

Delinah83's Rating

I was very excited to try this supplement as I am a fan of EVL products. I was looking to shed a few pounds and lean out and I noticed right away, it did just that. Excellent results. If you are looking to lean and add a boost of energy, then this is the product for you. Thank you EVL!

awalke33's Rating

After becoming less active due to sitting at work more and commuting. Searched for a metabolism booster that would give me energy. I'm a heavy coffee drinker so wanted to still be able to drink my normal coffee amount. Noticed a spike in energy, body leaned out a bit more and noticed I craved less snacks and sweets. On my second bottle!

Flexeidon's Rating

Great add on to a stack, if you want to cut a few pounds and do it with out the extra atoms this is a great product to have. Started taking this a few weeks ago and have definitely notice myself slim down and look better.

malikakromwell's Rating

I got the capsules and tested it out for a few days with the 10 serving capsule option. Taking 3 capsules per serving was a lot for me, and I felt a little something (I am pretty sensitive to energy supplements) so I decreased it. There were days I only had 2 a day because I forgot (bad me!). With a good diet (I was already eating) and exercise (I was already doing), I lost about 3lbs a week. The only other supplements I was taking were non-caffeinated pre-workouts before working out, and BCAAs. Once I stopped taking LeanMode, my weight loss stalled for a couple weeks, even with the same lifestyle. I ordered the 30 serving one now, and will stack with added CLA and L-Carnitine.

kyky91's Rating

I started taking this early December and I had a great start but I couldn't seem to get over the plateau I hit of 125 lbs. I went on a steady run with no weight change and lost about only 2 pounds more. It's worth a try if you can get it on a deal.

jlavanwa's Rating

Timing is important when taking it, but so far great product and tastes great! Happy with this purchase in addition to some of the other EVL products I'm using. No stims and great appetite surpression.

casey42011's Rating

I noticed a difference with this product right away. I noticed I wasn't as hungry and had more energy! I enjoyed taking it I would reccomend trying it out!

Crossfittbr's Rating
Peach Tea

Great taste and helps me shed that unwanted fat!!

iramon86's Rating

If you're sensitive to caffeine, this is the fat burner for you. No jitters. I take 2 servings daily, one in the morning & one in the afternoon and have seen great results along with exercise & healthy eating. Add with transform for a great fat burner stack.

dustinedwards82's Rating

Used this to make weight for a powerlifting competition I entered. Gave me a ton of energy, no jitters and I made the weight. Very satisfied with this product and will use again in the future!

Snowmaniac6's Rating

This is an excellent fat burner. I've been able to shed a significant amount of weight while still gaining muscle and building strength. EVL doesn't disappoint.

EricaEstrada's Rating

Lean mode is a great product if you want to lose weight. I lost 25 pounds with lean mode and eating clean. It Has helped curve the cravings and did not give me the jitters like other products do. I love EVL nutrition and highly recommend their products!

Speights05's Rating

I have taken Leanmode for 6 months and have had successful gains in muscle while continuing to lose body fat. I have noticed that my appetite is more controllable while taking Leanmode. Just ordered some BCAA leanmode and anxious to see how it works. As with all EVL products I'm sure it will be awesome. EVL is an excellent company and I recommend their products over any other I have tried.

Keeling0520's Rating

This is one of my favorite burners. Stim free, has helped with any additional cravings I use to have and the pills are easy to take. This product stacked with transform is, in my opinion, one of the best stacks to take. In 2 years Iv lost 110lbs and put back 40lbs of muscle and this product has a lot to do with that. Highly recommended.

TuckerNicholas's Rating

A disappointment and overly exaggerated. This did nothing for me at all. NO boost of metabolism, NO mood enhancement, NO signs of any effective fat loss, and NO suppressing appetite at all. In fact this made me hungrier. Not something I ever plan on using or recommending.

sabol93's Rating

This is a great all around weight management supplement. The supplement helps support fat loss, appetite control, metabolism, energy, and positive mood. The thing that I really enjoyed about this product was that there was not caffeine. Some other supplements out there contain high levels of caffeine to help give more energy and suppress appetites, but then your body becomes somewhat immune to the normal dosage. This product on the other hand, does not contain any caffeine. The 5 main ingredients are highly studied and proven to help support wight management. After taking this product for a few weeks, I could honestly see some changes to my body composition. Paired with a diet that was in check, I experienced a noticeable decrease in body fat over those couple of weeks. The best part was I didn't have to worry about high amounts of caffeine that would make me over jittery or crash later in the day.

joeLU2016's Rating

Leanmode works very well. I use it when cutting those last few tough to get rid of pounds. It's a great product and it taste great. I have enjoyed success while using it in the past getting down from 220+ to around 200 before combined with the right diet this works great to get lean. I definitely recommend this product if you are cutting trying to lean up for summer.

bthom86's Rating

EVL Leanmode has really helped me drop the lbs. I've been struggling with. You don't get the jitters like some products out there. I really like the motivation and focus it gives me to keep going. So far I'm down 41lbs

1-20 of 1,558 Reviews