EVLUTION NUTRITION LeanMode Reviews

1-20 of 1,701 Reviews

StarkFear's Rating

Only my first day of taking it, I decided I would try the powder instead of capsules and I'm wishing I chose capsules, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with it (I'm not blending or using a blender bottle, I'm just mixing in a bottle of water and shaking) it's really foamy and has a really hard to take chalk taste kind of like a tums. I noticed minor appetite suppression so far.

GeorgiaKernodle's Rating

Lean Mode is the perfect supplement to take when you're sensetive to caffeine and other stimulants. I've used it for cuts in the past with good results, and don't have to worry about adverse effects combining it with preworkout our other energizing supplements. All of EVLs products have delivered results as promised.

KAA964's Rating

I started taking this as a part of a fat burning program with eating only meat, vegetables, and some fruits and it has worked brilliantly. It works just as well as any medical fat burner. In a week I have lost 15 lbs following my diet and using this product. I would recommend it to anyone.

stevenjqueen's Rating

I tested EVL protein and was impressed. So I decided to try other products. Im not let down yet. This like so many others is a staple to reaching your goals. I have issues with leaning and this seriously helps!

bkay8's Rating

This is by far my favorite stimulant free fat burner. As someone that intakes alot of caffeine with other supps, its great to have a stim free option. Highly recommend this product when you're cutting.

mayer847's Rating
Peach Tea

EVL is always putting out the best products. I highly recommend LeanMode! Great appetite suppression! Stim-free! Need help getting rid of that stubborn fat before summer defiantly recommend using LeanMode!

Nbowers123's Rating

Another great product from EVL. Great for show prep or just trying to lean out for a beach vaca. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a little extra on top of their exercise and diet to look great.

djbleedthestar's Rating

I appreciate EVL always putting out great products. Lean Mode is a great product and I love that it is stim-free and the fruit punch tastes great.

itstyson's Rating

I have used this product many times in the past it helps me cut cravings without all the caffeine and jitters. It's a great product used over 30 days I lost five extra pounds can't beat those results

dmf8625's Rating

Have used the pill form previously and was happy with the results. Now with the flavored powder, it helps me drink more water throughout the day, makes me less hungry and therefore speeds up my weight loss. Fruit punch flavor is great. Can drink it all day if I wanted to. Same fully disclosed ingredient label, which is top notch in my book.

miketc17's Rating

I've been using this product for a little over a year now and I can't believe how incredible it works. It has definitely helped me lose weight and get toned. I highly recommend this product.

Mcallen1016's Rating

Definitely a good option if you are looking for an extra fat burning boost to your regime! Love that it's stimulant free!

waylondale's Rating

Another great evl product. By far the best fat burner out there! I noticed results within a week. Only product I will use to lean out from now on

rsp36's Rating

Every EVL product I try, I have really enjoyed! They honestly make great products! I really enjoy the LeanMode and it has great flavor, so that always makes things more enjoyable! Doesn't give you the jitters or shakes... It does what it says an overall a great product! Definitely would recommend it if your looking for a product along these lines!

rcunefare's Rating

EVL has great products. Highly recommended all of this products. Lean Mode works and has provided the results that I expected. Also tasty.

Robertg0625's Rating

No joke this product is amazing! Extra sweat for the true calorie burn. I like to munch on foods during bunk season and this is by far the best stack add on and I highly recommended them. No gitter nor crash. Pumps for days!

jeremyttt's Rating

Great product overall. Do notice the thermogenic effects with some extra sweat during my workouts.

ecapshaw01's Rating

Great product! No jitters and sweats from a thermo, just great ingredients to shed fat. I have dropped 20 pounds in 4 months with the help of Leanmode!

descharisse's Rating

I wanted this to work, but it made me debilitatingly nauseous all 3 times I tried it. I did some research on it and apparently it effects a lot of other people the same.

IanBarbero61's Rating
Peach Tea

Horrible medicine taste and not pleasant. Still stuck it out and was sadly disappointed. I literally felt nothing nor found any positive results.

1-20 of 1,701 Reviews