EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA Energy Reviews

9.7
Peach Lemonade
Furious Grape

Arrozracer7's Rating

I am an avid EVL fan and they are my go to supplement company. These BCAA's don't make me super jittery and help me focus on every workout. Great prices, customer service and delicious flavors make this an easy win. Favorite flavors are: Lemon Lime, Blue Raz and Fruit Punch.

bdugie15's Rating
Cherry Limeade

One of my favorite evlution products. I use this for a lot of different things. I take this most of the time intra-workout. But If I'm running low on pre I use it for lighter days or I combine it with my pre. And then I use it in the morning as an energy boost. Keeps me alert and awake through the day. Great product!

jdschindler's Rating

By far the best tasting energy amino sup I've tried! Almost too sweat but I dig it. Just add a little extra water. Bruce energy profile delivers good clean energy for me, even just a single serving does the job (I have a fairly high tolerance to stimulants). Cherry Limeade is the best! Wish they had Cherry Limeade in a non-energy formula! I'd drink it 24/7. 3/27/17 UPDATE After trying most popular bcaas, EVl is still by far my favorite. Gets the job done and pleases the tastebuds. Seems to shorten my recovery time and boosts my workouts.

21caleb's Rating
Cherry Limeade

BCAA's are an integral part of fitness. This product satisfies every need that I have when it comes to meeting my daily consumption. The taste is very smooth and the energy I get from this source, is unmatched. Thank you for the awesome products!

mikeromans29's Rating

Best amino I've had! Great intea workout and also throughout the day! Tastes great too!

charlese2119's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product, tastes great and makes me recover faster and train harder at the gym.

guychapman's Rating
Green Apple

Great source of BCAA's. I usually use this as an intra workout and it gives me a nice energy boost to keep going. On none lift days I will drink it in the afternoon as a pick me up. It always gives me a nice bit of energy without feeling jittery or having a crash later. The Green Apple taste great. Great BCAA's with some added energy as a bonus. Great product from a great company!

• konamb
konamb's Rating

konamb did not leave a written review for this product.

Carlslv7's Rating

I bought this for everyday use especially at work because what I do is somewhat physically demanding. For me this stuff works. On some days I can go the whole day on one serving and other days I do two servings. This really gives you the energy you need throughout the day and throughout workouts. What I like with this one too was it gave me a sense of focus. One thing I didn't like was on some days it would take longer to kick in or it didn't last long. But I would buy again; great product.

activestate's Rating

The products really taste good! I get a good pump and I can workout longer and faster. Definitely allows me to work harder and get through a tough workout. Great company and awesome product!

Redlable2's Rating

Look..Im telling you the trurh. No favortism. The produch tastes great. It mikes very nice. It does help with energy. Heres the rub. Read the product label. It says 30 servings(2 scoop) However, the sugested use is 2, 4 even 6 scoops necessary to have an impact. Not my words. These are the printed on the bottle recommendation. I need 4 scoops or I feel nothing. That means instead of 30 servins your really getting 15 or 10 servings. For this reason I give it a 6 out 10. Hope this helps. Rate my post .

vonfleck's Rating

I love this stuff; been using it since it came out. I drink two scoops throughout my workout at the gym. My favorite is the new peach lemonade. It's SO good. Some days if I need a pick me up in the afternoon I mix it with water, add ice, and drink my iced peach tea. It works wonders during your workout too.

dgonzalez511's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I literally look forward to drinking this! All flavors that I have tried mix extremely well, and is a great pick me up throughout the day. Not necessarily good as a preworkout for me but definitely a good pick me up after the gym! Best flavor is vanilla latte in my book! Bcaa + energy? What more do you need! Don't question it, buy it!

aboveallodds's Rating
Orange Dream

What are the best things about BCAA is that it's very effective when take the right way. EVL has the best product with the best prices and I can tell you that used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise you will see results. I used it during after and once thought the day and the dosing is easy. Mixes well with no issues and flavor is amazing. No after taste bad taste or issue with the flavor. Can't wait to try them all. I suggest this to friends infact I shared it with them to get them to buy it. All around score 10+

jrojas10's Rating
Blue Raz

i always have those days where I'm not feeling my workout, but the EVL bcaa always boosts my mood. I put it in my gallon of water so I can easily stay hydrated.

• 217077
217077's Rating
Blue Raz

BCAA Energy is probably my go to anytime I need a boost of energy. This basically has replaced coffee as my morning boost of caffeine, sometimes used for a mid-afternoon pick me up, or as a pre-workout. What I love about it is the fact that you can dose the amount of caffeine you want or need and uses natural energizers so the feeling is clean, focused and calm energy without feeling jittery or nervous. Add to that the fact that there are BCAA's for recovery, taurine, and B vitamins for that extra mental boost. The taste is on point as well, which is especially handy when you want a flavored drink but don't want to drink soda or sugary drinks.

jfordwilson's Rating
Blue Raz

Evolution Nutrition's BCAA Energy is a great product! It mixes well, tastes great and works great! It's great as a pick me up, or sip during a workout! I would recommend it to anyone!

merch3014's Rating

This product is absolutely phenomenal. I love the energy it gives you, all while giving you a great dose of BCAA's. It's like merging a pre-workout with your BCAA supplement. Highly recommend this product, as well as all other products by them. Great company! Orange dream absolutely phenomenal!

Pxramirez's Rating

BCAA ENERGY- this a great product to get your day started off right!! I enjoy this more then a cup of black coffee. The feeling of natural energy is amazing, no jitters and no crash later like most other energy drinks! I have and would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a morning boost.

JaggerLane's Rating

Flavors are amazing and the recovery is great you notice it within 10 minutes when it starts hitting