EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control RTD Reviews

Smart, Balanced Nutrition For Active, Carb-Conscious People!

Good
6.8
7.8
6.9
Cafe Caramel
6.6

gzc9k3's Rating
Strawberry Cream

gzc9k3 did not leave a written review for this product.

shovel4me's Rating
Rich Dark Chocolate

an easy way to increase my protein intake, the taste isnt that bad, easy to carry on the go, I recommend this.

sricsaloop's Rating

Blleeaaah! This used to be my favorite RTD shake, but they changed the formula. The "new & improved" flavors just don't do it for me. They left a lingering fish oil taste in my mouth. The shake did not properly blend in the carton, leaving crunchy crystals at the bottom of the cup. The compnay was kind enough to refund my money. I loved their previous flavors and in my mind, this reformulation is an epic fail.

tijuaslove's Rating
Strawberry Cream

i bought this because i run out of protein, and i was pleased with the flavor and the price, so there ok!

pdbrown70's Rating
French Vanilla

I drink these as snacks between meals daily.

eherrington's Rating
Chocolate Fudge

I really enjoy this shake, I've only tried chocolate! It's very smooth and was easy to drink. I have had them before WO in the mornings (or after) and have eaten it with a banana. Very yummy!

Belaca's Rating
French Vanilla

Belaca did not leave a written review for this product.

ivybarbie08's Rating
French Vanilla

I'm a fan of RTD protein because of my busy lifestyle. Taste isn't too bad, and it repairs my muscles after workouts. I recommend this product.

drifter50's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Great Stuff. Started my diet with EAS Advant Carb Control,Because of the low carbs and protein to preserve muscle, Start Weight 245 Lbs. Now 189 Lbs in 8 months. I highly recommend this product.

Jeanie_N's Rating
Chocolate Fudge

I really like these RTD shakes. I've had one almost everyday for lunch for the past month or so. My only gripe is that almost all of them have this thick filmy white stuff. Now when I drink it, I have to pour it out into a cup then use a straw to pick out the white stuff. I will still drink it only because it's the only protein shake that tastes good enough for me to drink daily. I've tried the protein powders and I just can't do it. It's also very low in carbs and keeps me full for a long time. My overall rating is lower because of the white chunks in my shakes.

Lwatta10's Rating
Chocolate Fudge

They're convenient, if you're in a hurry, and taste pretty good!

TOMaHULK's Rating
French Vanilla

Used as a Casein (based upon it's mixed blend). Tastes wasn't great, but I've had much worse. Also, it wasn't overly thick which is good. Consistency of flavor wasn't throughout drink, eventhough I kept shaking even while drinking.

buggyworks's Rating
Rich Dark Chocolate

My mom is 73 & had a stroke. All the medical foods are full of carbs & soy, which is bad when you have a thyroid problem & diabetes. This really fits the bill for us. I give her one at breakfast without sugar spikes & I don't have to worry abt. soy keeping her thyroid meds from working. You would think that insurance would cover this as its alot better & costs less that Glytrol by the case. Medicare complains about costs but they pay over 300.00 for a case of Glytrol each month & won't cover this. My mom's bloodwork always comes back excellent. I now have her A1C down to 5.8 from 7.2. She eats 1 meal aday & takes Glytrol once aday which always spikes her blood sugar.

jmike314's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Been using this to replace my lunches. As a school teacher I don't have a ton of time to eat & the school lunch is not the greatest choice all the time. The EAS Carb Control RTDs work out great and are helping me to pull down my weight. They could taste a little better but they are definitely far from horrible....I have had considerably worse.

loscubano's Rating
Chocolate Fudge

taste like bad water never tried it again.

cutgp's Rating
Chocolate Fudge

Great taste, very good If you need high level of protein and easy to carry it with you. I always took two with me in my backpack while I walked at the streets in Manhattan!!!

DannyIvan's Rating
Chocolate Fudge

For $5 and four drinks, this is an awesome deal with just the right amount of everything I need. I've added this to one of my pre-work out meals and I has added results for me. The balance and trade off is the best I've seen out of these drinks in its class. 17g of protein, zero sugars, 0.5grams of saturate fat and loaded with minerals and vitamins. Other drinks in its class usually have 4+ grams of saturated fat, 3+ grams of sugars, and a little more protein. But if you are like me and want a completely change your body, use this drink.

amy13's Rating
Rich Dark Chocolate

super creamy and rich - satisfies my chocolate craving and gets a solid meal in at the same time! I keep these in my car at all times for meals in a pinch.

audieswu's Rating
Chocolate Fudge

I really like this flavor. When I first got back weight training again, I started drinking these for pure convenience while I'm in the office. French Vanilla tastes great!

Shacklesoff's Rating
French Vanilla

I love this drink. It is very tasty! I highly recommend it.