EAS 100% Whey Protein Reviews

26g of high-quality protein per serving!

Good
7.8
7.6

saqibpathan's Rating
Vanilla

Mixibility 10/10 taste 10/10 manufactured by Abbott pharmaceutical so no need to say a word. It's name is only enough.

ibramhany72's Rating
Chocolate

Well the flavor is Awsome the recovery is great and the only thing that made me give it overall 8/10 is that it have only 1 gram of glutamine which is bad.but to be honest I am a hardcore guy . which means that I train to the death and after taking the 2 serving of this I recover

mikeparchen's Rating
Chocolate

Just recently bought a car and am currently going back to school.. so with that being said i'm on a budget now and saw this brand for sale in CVS where i work and Bjs so i figured to give it a shot. Needless to say i'm actually happy with this protein.. It mixes great, taste is subjective but i think it tastes fine honestly and the price is crazy really.. At 39$ per 5lb at Bjs you can't complain. The only reason why i rated this 8/10 is because the carbs are so high.. but hey it isn't an isolate so i guess i can't complain to much haha.

Papi9378's Rating
Chocolate

Papi9378 did not leave a written review for this product.

dkelley2709's Rating

It is an ok product. I found it a little hard to drink with straight water (added milk). Reason I switched was because i wanted to go to a blend instead of 100% whey

Buckeye25's Rating
Chocolate

Big fan of this protein, it's really clean and easy to drink. My recovery has always been good on this stuff as well! Highly recommend it.

vbcarlyn's Rating
Chocolate

Taste is decent...I usually go with Isopure, but saw this on sale so thought I would try it. Not my favorite, but gets the job done for a decent price.

fihe's Rating
Chocolate

I've tried this protein powder in both the chocolate and vanilla varieties. Both taste all right and have a nice texture, even when mixed with water. I've mixed it with both a blender and a shaker bottle, but I've also used it in food, such as oatmeal and pancake batter. I like that it contains BCAAs to help with my muscle soreness, the brand has high quality standards, and it's quite reasonably priced and widely available. The only problem I have with EAS 100% Whey is that one serving is 2 scoops instead of 1. I guess this makes it less of a deal, but the 5 lb. bags are nevertheless quite reasonably priced at my local wholesale club.

mayers123's Rating
Chocolate

Great protein, especially for the price. I've been taking this protein for the last three years or so and for someone on a budget like me, its a great buy. Some people complain because you need to use two scoops to get the full 25g of protein but the scoops are pretty small and two scoops of EAS compares in size to one scoop of most proteins so you do not end up going through this protein faster. Tastes pretty good too. Only con on this product is most of the whey is concentrate and not isolate but you get what you pay for.

willpowerlifts's Rating
Chocolate

After I take my protein shake and on the next day I definitely feel less sore than when I don't take it there is a huge difference. I highly recommend it plus its low on carbs and 26g of protein per (two scoops) plus the scoops are small which in a way makes it last longer compare to other brands that use huge scoops.

Duallyman12's Rating
Vanilla

I really like the vanilla flavor. It mixes with allot of different fruits and other combinations that it is the Best most versatile protein mix out there. On taste and on your digestive system it is really good flavor on its own in water or I mix with vitamin D milk in a large mixer. This protein mix is very good on the digestive system, I have had no adverse affects unlike some other brands. Great product. I also notice a BIG difference in helping out with my muscle building and recovery. The chocolate is good but I can not take it for very long only a few time in a row. Digestive problems with the chocolate . Plus do to the flavor it is not as versatile of a mixer as the vanilla.

Nofail308's Rating
Chocolate

I originally started with this protein powder, then switched to another brand. The other brand was terrible. I went back to EAS again, trying this type rather than the EAS type I tried originally. It tastes just as good as the first type. I'm happy I can come back to the same brand although different product and the flavor is still something I'm happy with.

ieatpaperbags's Rating

I have been using the chocolate powder for the past two years so being able to stick with the flavor of anything for any period of time is a big plus to me. Most of my training is cardio for triathlons and with this product, I have been able to pick up 10 lbs. of good endurance muscle. The cons about this product is that a serving is actually TWO scoops so in the long run this powder may be more expensive than others. I also fail to mix this properly with just a spoon and end up with clumps so a shaker is required for this one. That said, I have been quite happy with my results and have not been driven to try anything else yet.

xemilystrange13's Rating
Chocolate

xemilystrange13 did not leave a written review for this product.

atxguy23's Rating

atxguy23 did not leave a written review for this product.

LucasGovan63's Rating
Vanilla

LucasGovan63 did not leave a written review for this product.

jmariano's Rating
Chocolate

Overall, not a bad protein powder. There are better out there, but this may be the best for the price (around $30 for a 5lb. tub, or $17 for a 2lb). Saw it at target on sale the other day, figured for the price I'd give it a shot. If you are on a budget (or are a broke college student like me), this stuff can help you get your protein while saving a few bucks here and there. Pros: -Chocolate is actually rather tasty when mixed with milk. Sometimes I'll throw in a bit of french vanilla coffee creamer (very small amount) just to sweeten it up, but the taste by itself is fine. You shouldn't be drinking it for taste anyway...and if you're mixing with water, you're asking for it to taste bad. Tastes great and is somewhat filling in a shake (ice, milk, peanut butter and banana), but if you're pressed for time you can slug it down with only milk without any problem. -6.3g of BCAAs and 1.6g of L-glutamine which is a nice bonus for the price. Normally these are only in the higher end powders. -Price (obviously) Cons: -Serving size. You're getting 26g of protein with TWO scoops, not one. I had mistakenly overlooked this when buying. Higher end proteins may be a bit more expensive but they deliver more protein per scoop, causing you to need less scoops, thus making this product actually MORE expensive in the long run, depending on your protein requirements. For example, ON Gold is has the same amount of protein in one scoop, but is about 10-15 dollars more. Do the math before you buy...this product might actually wind up costing your more money. -Mixing. Does mix fine in a shaker or blender, but this will not mix with a spoon. Not a dealbreaker for me, but might be for some. Once again this problem is virtually non-existent with more expensive stuff. Not bad stuff. Good for building lean muscle, but for some people needing more protein daily the serving size problem won't justify you buying this over higher end stuff.

rtf33's Rating

Tastes Great, good protein

FinallyFit50's Rating
Chocolate

FinallyFit50 did not leave a written review for this product.

LaJaun's Rating
Vanilla

This protein supplement is the best choice for you if you want lean muscle mass. It only has 170 calories [not exact] and it will hold you over for dinner time. Incredible supplement. Plus, they sell it at your local super market.