EAS 100% Whey Protein Reviews

26g of high-quality protein per serving!

Good
7.8
7.6

stephrk398's Rating
Vanilla

I've been using this product for a couple of months and it's been great. I much prefer the vanilla but only when I blend it with ice, water and half a banana. If I were only blending with water than I would go with the chocolate because the vanilla and water alone leaves a bit of that protein after taste. Throw half a banana in the mix though and it disguises it perfectly.

oaksdon's Rating

Excellent product with a good taste and no after taste. I have used this product for over 5 years. I am a 58 year old world record holding powerlifter. This is my protein supplement product.

lrbounds's Rating
Vanilla

For a less expensive product, this is a great choice. Decent amount of BCAAs and a good amount of protein. It helped with my recovery versus no PWO shake, but I would recommend, if you can afford it, buying a 100% isolate powder. The chocolate is not overly-sweet, just a general chocolate taste. The vanilla flavor was lacking. I ended up only being able to use it in smoothies because I could not drink it mixed with just water.

prush15's Rating
Vanilla

excellent product i gained 5 pounds in 1 week.

cmerr33's Rating
Vanilla

i thought this was an okay product overall. I am never a fan of a two school protein per serving, but it does make up for it with the number of servings per 5 pound bag. I do find it weird the consistency of the powder which is unlike any i have used. (almost wet like) i don't feel it always mixes up well but it seems to depend on the temp of your liquid as well as what liquid. other than these issues i think it is overall a good product.

GlinGirl's Rating

Tastes good & love the convenience

johnfuentes305's Rating
Vanilla

Amazing Protein at a affordable price. got some lean muscle mass with this

tdb1's Rating
Chocolate

tdb1 did not leave a written review for this product.

samson0786's Rating
Vanilla

This is one of my favorite protein...its taste good and helps in building muscle..and in sams club its teally cheap 5 pound for 34 dollars....I love eas.awesome.stunning.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• tkbltt
tkbltt's Rating

Love EAS products! Great chocolate flavor. Price was great and shipping was fast!

squasheaton32's Rating
Vanilla

First of all, I only ended up using this powder because it was a gift from a friend, and i eventually found myself with only this left in my dorm room. Compared to other whey protein shakes I have had, this one doesn't quite compare. I found larger gains from whey concentrate and hydrolyzed whey protein shakes, but this one still helped compared to nothing! I think it was that the simple whey protein digests over a longer period of time, so I wouldn't feel as great after a workout when I took it, but would feel about the same as with other shakes the morning after. Unfortunately, the flavor I found myself with wasn't too great. I had the vanilla, which I initially mixed with 1% milk as usual, and I could not finish the shake. Getting a little creative I started to use chocolate milk, and it made the shake bearable but not fantastic. Overall I couldn't say I recommend this product, I'm sorry to say!

martinbeks's Rating

I originally got this because it was a lot less expensive than anything else I'd found. It works great for baking, without leaving a protein powder aftertaste, and when you actually use the two scoop serving that they recommend, it's a creamy, rich vanilla taste that mixes well with other flavors (like PB2!). Love this!

shaunagness's Rating
Vanilla

Very affordable product to get that extra protein boost. If you live near a Bj's Wholesale store, or maybe even Sam's club, they have a 5 pound bag for around 30 bucks which is the best I've seen. It has 26 grams of protein per serving which is right up there with the more expensive brands. I usually take two servings instead for 52 grams, which I think was about 260 calories so would go great with a light meal. The taste I had was the Vanilla which was pretty **** good, tasted like a milk shake (i would recommend using milk instead of water for the extra protein and tastes MUCH better). Speaking of mixing, that is about the only problem I have with this product. It says you can stir/put it in a shaker but that doesn't work at all. There is ALWAYS chunks and the bottom even if you shake it till your arm falls off. I switched to using a electronic mixer or a blender would work too. This completely dissolved it and it worked great. If you are looking for something to mix at the gym or somewhere this is not the protein for you. But if you are looking for a cheap protein with decent amounts of protein per serving this is the best. Just mix before going to the gym with a blender.

saqibpathan's Rating
Vanilla

Mixibility 10/10 taste 10/10 manufactured by Abbott pharmaceutical so no need to say a word. It's name is only enough.

ibramhany72's Rating
Chocolate

Well the flavor is Awsome the recovery is great and the only thing that made me give it overall 8/10 is that it have only 1 gram of glutamine which is bad.but to be honest I am a hardcore guy . which means that I train to the death and after taking the 2 serving of this I recover

mikeparchen's Rating
Chocolate

Just recently bought a car and am currently going back to school.. so with that being said i'm on a budget now and saw this brand for sale in CVS where i work and Bjs so i figured to give it a shot. Needless to say i'm actually happy with this protein.. It mixes great, taste is subjective but i think it tastes fine honestly and the price is crazy really.. At 39$ per 5lb at Bjs you can't complain. The only reason why i rated this 8/10 is because the carbs are so high.. but hey it isn't an isolate so i guess i can't complain to much haha.

Papi9378's Rating
Chocolate

Papi9378 did not leave a written review for this product.

dkelley2709's Rating

It is an ok product. I found it a little hard to drink with straight water (added milk). Reason I switched was because i wanted to go to a blend instead of 100% whey

Buckeye25's Rating
Chocolate

Big fan of this protein, it's really clean and easy to drink. My recovery has always been good on this stuff as well! Highly recommend it.

vbcarlyn's Rating
Chocolate

Taste is decent...I usually go with Isopure, but saw this on sale so thought I would try it. Not my favorite, but gets the job done for a decent price.