EAS 100% Whey Protein Reviews

30g of Quality Whey Protein To Help Serious Athletes Build Stronger And Leaner Muscles*

Good
7.8
7.7

sgrathwol18's Rating
Vanilla

A nice standard protein to get you by. When traveling it is every where. I liked it.

kmlw081305's Rating
Vanilla

Like that its affordable, taste great and stacks well with other supplements.

Tiffanyxcc's Rating
Vanilla

Before I started ordering online, I would by protein off the shelves at big box stores. Whenever EAS was available, I would grab this instead of Muscle milk, since it tastes much better and overall the nutrition profile is much better. I hate the smell though, and it does not mix well. Really sticky, mostly sticks to the side of the cup or blender. Yes, I actually dirtied the blender that I hate to clean to try and mix it better. But most stuck to the side of the glass.

guttso's Rating
Vanilla

This is by far one of the best tasting whey proteins I've ever tried, and the price is great

JustSpeshul's Rating
Chocolate

I was using a different product for a little while, and this one caught my eye at the store. It had more protein, and less carbs than what I was using, so I made the switch. It's been doing the job, but I can't stand the flavor/texture. It's the chalkiest powder I have ever tried. To me it was like eating chocolate flavored Pepto-Bismol.

StrongMotiv's Rating
Chocolate

StrongMotiv did not leave a written review for this product.

ironxiron's Rating
Chocolate

Love this product affordable and has contributed to my program as I lost 52 pounds, I have shown progressive muscular gains and i'm sure this product has contributed to this change. Chocolate is my favorite...smooth... Highly recommended...

CG2's Rating
Chocolate

CG2 did not leave a written review for this product.

FitMama1982's Rating
Vanilla

Been using this since Dec 2014 and I love it! Won't use anything else! :) For me it's good mixed with water, milk, or as smoothie with fruit etc. I mainly use post workout but try to have extra shake a day to meet protein needs.

stephrk398's Rating
Vanilla

I've been using this product for a couple of months and it's been great. I much prefer the vanilla but only when I blend it with ice, water and half a banana. If I were only blending with water than I would go with the chocolate because the vanilla and water alone leaves a bit of that protein after taste. Throw half a banana in the mix though and it disguises it perfectly.

oaksdon's Rating

Excellent product with a good taste and no after taste. I have used this product for over 5 years. I am a 58 year old world record holding powerlifter. This is my protein supplement product.

lrbounds's Rating
Vanilla

For a less expensive product, this is a great choice. Decent amount of BCAAs and a good amount of protein. It helped with my recovery versus no PWO shake, but I would recommend, if you can afford it, buying a 100% isolate powder. The chocolate is not overly-sweet, just a general chocolate taste. The vanilla flavor was lacking. I ended up only being able to use it in smoothies because I could not drink it mixed with just water.

prush15's Rating
Vanilla

excellent product i gained 5 pounds in 1 week.

cmerr33's Rating
Vanilla

i thought this was an okay product overall. I am never a fan of a two school protein per serving, but it does make up for it with the number of servings per 5 pound bag. I do find it weird the consistency of the powder which is unlike any i have used. (almost wet like) i don't feel it always mixes up well but it seems to depend on the temp of your liquid as well as what liquid. other than these issues i think it is overall a good product.

GlinGirl's Rating

Tastes good & love the convenience

johnfuentes305's Rating
Vanilla

Amazing Protein at a affordable price. got some lean muscle mass with this

tdb1's Rating
Chocolate

tdb1 did not leave a written review for this product.

samson0786's Rating
Vanilla

This is one of my favorite protein...its taste good and helps in building muscle..and in sams club its teally cheap 5 pound for 34 dollars....I love eas.awesome.stunning.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• tkbltt
tkbltt's Rating

Love EAS products! Great chocolate flavor. Price was great and shipping was fast!

squasheaton32's Rating
Vanilla

First of all, I only ended up using this powder because it was a gift from a friend, and i eventually found myself with only this left in my dorm room. Compared to other whey protein shakes I have had, this one doesn't quite compare. I found larger gains from whey concentrate and hydrolyzed whey protein shakes, but this one still helped compared to nothing! I think it was that the simple whey protein digests over a longer period of time, so I wouldn't feel as great after a workout when I took it, but would feel about the same as with other shakes the morning after. Unfortunately, the flavor I found myself with wasn't too great. I had the vanilla, which I initially mixed with 1% milk as usual, and I could not finish the shake. Getting a little creative I started to use chocolate milk, and it made the shake bearable but not fantastic. Overall I couldn't say I recommend this product, I'm sorry to say!