Dymatize Xpand 2x Reviews

7.8
7.4

KristySD's Rating
Watermelon

I bought the buy 1 get 1 free 10 servings watermelon flavour, i would have to say i was disappointed in this product. First the mix ability is pretty bad, when i put my scoop into the bottle and shake it there is a bunch of it left at the bottom it looks almost like sand. Due to the left sand left at the bottom of the bottle and its a good amount when you're drinking it, it's very chalky, which i didn't like at all. I'm not sure if i've just forgotten what watermelon tasted like but it didn't like watermelon to me, it seemed to have more of a soft fruit punch flavour, but that could just be me. I didn't feel more alert during my workouts, sometimes i was still yawning at the gym and after a good nights rest I wouldn't recommend this product

GPWhetstone's Rating
Watermelon

One of the best tasting pre-workout supps that I've tried, and I've tried many. The watermelon is great and mixes up very well. Gives a good boost to performance, lasts throughout the workout (I personally average 30-60 minute sessions), and gives a good "tingle" to let you know it's time to go! Yet another fantastic Dymatize product.

Jamesluong's Rating

taste great and is an awesome pump!

CashyXx's Rating

It can only be described as the closest thing to working out after smoking crack! I took my Xpand 2x 30 mins prior to my work out and on the way to my gym I felt like ripping my steering wheel off. When I got to the gym I was lifting heavier than usual and I had a feeling as though I was floating around the gym! I gave me a hell of a pump and at one point I am pretty sure that I started seeing sounds! I have tried a few pre-workouts like Iron pump, N.O. Xplode and others but this tastes so much better and gives more of a buzz, so much so I felt as though I could punch my way through a wall to get to the great outdoors and live like a wild man. It's a truly great product but I would suggest not taking it too late at night as I did a late evening workout and after decided to drive to Dundee in my bare feet.

Druboutin's Rating
Watermelon

Good pumps and focus at 2 scoops. BOGO makes the case for me.

TCannella's Rating

TCannella did not leave a written review for this product.

b-rett's Rating
Watermelon

I have used several pre workout supplements and this is one of the best for me by far. I know everyone will have different responses to different products but 2 scoops of this and I'm ready for a very nice pump. Not sure how well this product is for strength but if a pump is what you want then this is the way to go. And for the BOGO free you can't beat that. I take this with extra creatine and have plenty of energy to make it through some tough workouts even when I feel less than motivated. Overall very good product and I will buy again.

Cjdx's Rating

Suprisingly this was like a crazy good pre-workout. Recieved a sample pack to try. Easily the best tasting pre I have ever taken. Would drink it all day long if it didn't have stims in it.

lonniej's Rating

Dymatize Xpand x2 is an excellent pre-workout. Two scoops provided plenty of energy and endurance to make it through my workouts. Solid pumps were achieved, especially when doing high rep work. The taste is not bad but, not my favorite, took some getting used to. If not for the taste, I would rate this product a high 9 because of it's effectiveness. I will use this product again and recommend it to anyone looking for a pre-workout boost.

panflab's Rating

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

PeachOcelot's Rating

I recently purchased the Dymatize Xpand 2x from BodyBuilding.com and I must say, I haven't had a PWO that kicked as hard as this. I've tried several other that friends swear by and they don't seem to get my focus as well as the Xpand did. As soon as I was done with my sets, I wanted to do them again. After doing a couple more sets, I was loving the pump I was getting and wanted to do nothing more than show it off.

buffren82's Rating

Decent product, and very very very cost efficient

Beebs1280's Rating

Definitely got the cutaneous flushing but not a lot of energy.

jaredmus's Rating
Watermelon

LETS KEEP THIS SIMPLE taste good, has everything you can want in a preworkout, creatine, bcaa, beta alanine ,agmatine, beet root, 3xcreatine, caffeine This is the most complete formula out IMO and actually works, 2 scoops of this provides clean, long lasting energy, this gives a good pump and actually tastes and mixes well. I have been using this for 3.5 months, stocked up when it was BOBO, and on top of that another bonus is it is NSF GMP certified which means no banned substances. Highly s****est this to all looking for a great price, taste and most important improved workout

MacMcCabe2's Rating

Good run with this stuff

nbakken8's Rating

Good deal for a preworkout. I actually like to sip on this during my workout though.

michaeldye's Rating

I like the taste it mixes well but I got used to it to fast had to up the dosage i a couple of days

Mahfeww's Rating
Fruit Punch - Caffeine Free

This is an alright preworkout. Unfortunately many ingredients are under-dosed and an increase of serving size to 1.5-2 scoops is almost necessary to really feel a difference. At this dosage it works as a high quality supplement I would recommend to everyone. For ref, I weigh 170lbs. It is the buy 1 get 1 that makes it a worthwhile and beneficial purchase.

antethesis's Rating

Good flavor, doesn't make your head all fuzzy. I really enjoy this pre workout because it doesn't give you a Herculean complex, just a nice boost to maximize your workout! It has paired great with the Super Mass Gainer! If you've taken preworkouts before make sure to use a heaping scoop with little water for the maximum effect.

meac's Rating
Fruit Punch - Caffeine Free

well, i'm not gonna buy this product anymore. it's just not working. the little bit of creatine inside probably work but that's it. the tingling are just tingling without any efect on my workout. the mandarine orange is far too sweet,