Dymatize Xpand 2x Reviews

Mandarin Orange - Caffeine Free

meac's Rating
Fruit Punch - Caffeine Free
Mandarin Orange - Caffeine Free

well, i'm not gonna buy this product anymore. it's just not working. the little bit of creatine inside probably work but that's it. the tingling are just tingling without any efect on my workout. the mandarine orange is far too sweet,

raylors's Rating
Red Raspberry

Clean energy. No dyes!

rickmcnulty's Rating

Good product in my opinion. It does what is claims and works well.

• nadzak
nadzak's Rating

The product tastes good and works as advertized.

Mrvincelopez's Rating

I've never used a pre-workout before and right off the bat it did wonders. Woke me up had me pumped and helped me pump. 2 weeks in I upped to two scoops and now I feel I might need 3. Which is where I feel it let me down. Being so new to using this kind of supplement I felt that upping it to that much so soon was a down fall. Mixes great and not too bad tasting.

robgiannini's Rating

I have never used a pre workout prior to Dymatize Xpand 2x, but so far so good. I've been using this product for the past week, 1 scoop, and each time i do feel differences in my workout. Other than the taste which is about a 7/10 it is a great product, strongly recommend!

rengirl69's Rating
Watermelon

I seriously thought I had bit into a watermelon when I first tasted this. Yummy! I didn't feel overly energized or have the rapid heart beat that I had on other brands. I would recommend this one to anyone new to trying supplements as it is not an overwhelming energy burst. Just enough to get you going and keep you going without the rapid heart beat or the tingling all over. I love it.

• mcop23
mcop23's Rating

mcop23 did not leave a written review for this product.

• hyppoc
hyppoc's Rating
Watermelon

hyppoc did not leave a written review for this product.

kerrith14's Rating

Until I tried Xpand I had never heard of it. After using this pre-workout for the past month I have a new weapon in my arsenal. What I liked about the product was when I found myself getting tolerant to the single serving size it was safe and recommend to increase to two or even three scoops. Unlike other pre-workouts I did not rush to flush. Lol. This pre-workout was gentle on the stomach at all dosages. I would dare to compare this product to any pre-workout on the market. I say try it NOW!

samociuk's Rating
Watermelon

No wonder this product is on buy 1 get 1 free! Ciz its rubbishhh!!!!! No additional pump! I get more energy and focus from a shot of Nesspresso! Taste is nice, but it realy does not work. Shane on u Dymatize! U can do better than that!

jassyg's Rating

worked only the first time i took it, bumped up the dosage from 1 scoop to 2, just a small buzz... took 3 scoops and doesnt seem to last very long.. rip off imo

m1beowulf's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff does as advertized. I bounce between this and N.O. Explode for my pre-workout sups. After about 8 weeks of use I'll cycle off the product for 2 weeks before starting back up again. OVerall, it gives you a good kick is take about 30 min prior to workout. good stuff.

danlebeau's Rating

I didnt find this appealing at all to me. Usally a pre-worout gives you a kick this doesnt at all. It does taste good but other then that it doesnt do the trick at all . Will not buy this again

Franches's Rating
Mandarin Orange

This is the first time I write a review in BB.com. I�ve had good experiences with other supplements, but this PWO sucks!!!! I bought it on a B1G1 promo and regret it! Don�t waste your money, this product is very hard on your stomach, gives no extra pump, no focus, no strenghth gains, the worst PWO by far I�ve ever had. I don�t care about the flavor on a supp, but this is terrible as well.. does not disolves well in water and leaves big white lumps on the bottom of the shaker. The only reason I give it a 1 is because there is no zero!

jconte991's Rating

This product does for me exactly what its marketed to do. I have more energy during my workout, able to put up more weight with less soreness when switching exercises. I would recommend any flavor but fruit punch, it tastes like fruit punch but the acids give it a very tangy kick almost like the taste you get in your mouth after vomiting. I had to add extra water to dilute the taste.

sweetdaddydong's Rating
Watermelon

I have just started taking this product after switching from another pre-workout and have been getting really great results in the gym lately. Not sure if it all has to do with Xpand 2x (I'm sure I have a big part to play) but I'm sure part of the reason that I'm having some of my best workouts ever is that I made the switch to Xpand 2x.

avaldez1201's Rating

Great product. I works well and works fast. It does have a hard time mixing completely. But that won't stop me from buying this product again.

millerlite88's Rating

Taken alot of Pre workout through the years. Although it tastes great, it did nothing for me. It gives you the options based off your tolerance to take 1-3 scoops. I took 3 scoops prior to workouts and it had no effect on me. Not sure if its because I used the caffeine free or not, but I wouldn't recommend using it.

reachagoal's Rating
Watermelon

Geat in taste and gave me the energy that I needed.