Dymatize Xpand 2x Reviews

7.5
7.4
Fruit Punch - Caffeine Free

Trogdorbob's Rating

so, first off, I had bought the watermelon flavour. Next I have liked using this product. If I was to rebuy I would opt for the caffeine free version. So yes, this was a good buy. The taste though, I have no idea what everyone is talking about. It was ok, but man, when you got to the foam from being shaken, it was terribi bad. It was even worse when the bcaa's were mixed in. Having said that, let's not lose focus that it still is a good product so far.

ghfd116's Rating

ghfd116 did not leave a written review for this product.

0009518's Rating

This is an amazing product, I get a great pump, have energy throughout the duration of my workout and it tastes great. It is a prework out that is definitely underrated!

doubledog54's Rating

I really like this preworkout.It gives me more than enough energy and focus to power through my workouts.I love the watermelon flavor.Some preworkouts make jittery and tense but not this one.It's clean energy and focus.

dmw808's Rating
Fruit Punch - Caffeine Free

dmw808 did not leave a written review for this product.

Anmolpia's Rating

Anmolpia did not leave a written review for this product.

• nadzak
nadzak's Rating

The product tastes good and works as advertized.

KristySD's Rating

I bought the buy 1 get 1 free 10 servings watermelon flavour, i would have to say i was disappointed in this product. First the mix ability is pretty bad, when i put my scoop into the bottle and shake it there is a bunch of it left at the bottom it looks almost like sand. Due to the left sand left at the bottom of the bottle and its a good amount when you're drinking it, it's very chalky, which i didn't like at all. I'm not sure if i've just forgotten what watermelon tasted like but it didn't like watermelon to me, it seemed to have more of a soft fruit punch flavour, but that could just be me. I didn't feel more alert during my workouts, sometimes i was still yawning at the gym and after a good nights rest I wouldn't recommend this product

GPWhetstone's Rating

One of the best tasting pre-workout supps that I've tried, and I've tried many. The watermelon is great and mixes up very well. Gives a good boost to performance, lasts throughout the workout (I personally average 30-60 minute sessions), and gives a good "tingle" to let you know it's time to go! Yet another fantastic Dymatize product.

Jamesluong's Rating

taste great and is an awesome pump!

CashyXx's Rating

It can only be described as the closest thing to working out after smoking crack! I took my Xpand 2x 30 mins prior to my work out and on the way to my gym I felt like ripping my steering wheel off. When I got to the gym I was lifting heavier than usual and I had a feeling as though I was floating around the gym! I gave me a hell of a pump and at one point I am pretty sure that I started seeing sounds! I have tried a few pre-workouts like Iron pump, N.O. Xplode and others but this tastes so much better and gives more of a buzz, so much so I felt as though I could punch my way through a wall to get to the great outdoors and live like a wild man. It's a truly great product but I would suggest not taking it too late at night as I did a late evening workout and after decided to drive to Dundee in my bare feet.

Druboutin's Rating

Good pumps and focus at 2 scoops. BOGO makes the case for me.

TCannella's Rating

TCannella did not leave a written review for this product.

b-rett's Rating

I have used several pre workout supplements and this is one of the best for me by far. I know everyone will have different responses to different products but 2 scoops of this and I'm ready for a very nice pump. Not sure how well this product is for strength but if a pump is what you want then this is the way to go. And for the BOGO free you can't beat that. I take this with extra creatine and have plenty of energy to make it through some tough workouts even when I feel less than motivated. Overall very good product and I will buy again.

Cjdx's Rating

Suprisingly this was like a crazy good pre-workout. Recieved a sample pack to try. Easily the best tasting pre I have ever taken. Would drink it all day long if it didn't have stims in it.

lonniej's Rating

Dymatize Xpand x2 is an excellent pre-workout. Two scoops provided plenty of energy and endurance to make it through my workouts. Solid pumps were achieved, especially when doing high rep work. The taste is not bad but, not my favorite, took some getting used to. If not for the taste, I would rate this product a high 9 because of it's effectiveness. I will use this product again and recommend it to anyone looking for a pre-workout boost.

panflab's Rating

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

PeachOcelot's Rating

I recently purchased the Dymatize Xpand 2x from BodyBuilding.com and I must say, I haven't had a PWO that kicked as hard as this. I've tried several other that friends swear by and they don't seem to get my focus as well as the Xpand did. As soon as I was done with my sets, I wanted to do them again. After doing a couple more sets, I was loving the pump I was getting and wanted to do nothing more than show it off.

buffren82's Rating

Decent product, and very very very cost efficient

Beebs1280's Rating

Definitely got the cutaneous flushing but not a lot of energy.