Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

Good
Strawberry
Mint Chocolate

ShapeShifter79's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This product works as described. You'll see so many whining about taste, texture mixability,etc.. you know what, your lobing a clump of powder into milk or water. Just deal with it and shake it up. People whining like it's supposed to taste like real junk food. I could care less if I get a clump I still chew that ish up and know I put in the dietary supps I need and move on. I like this product and will buy more.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

This is an excellent tasting, high quality mass gainer, Worth every penny. I make my shake use 1/4 serving of Mass Gainer (one regular sized protein scoop) with my 1 scoop of Dymatize Elite XT protein and 16oz of lactose free milk. One in the morning, one with lunch and one post-workout. This stuff tastes great, mixes well and puts on lean mass very quickly at a price that you can afford.

BluegrassBaller's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

I don't know where to begin because this stuff has saved my butt. I'm a 22 y/o male and I've kinda just been stuck at 120 pounds my whole life. I bought the Body Fortress from Walmart right before I picked this product up and it really works wonders better than the Body Fortress as a comparison. So far I'm 2 weeks into my 12 pound bag, I've gained 10 whopping pounds already. The best part about this stuff is that it has BCAA already in it AND a little bit of Creatine. Ever since I started on this I have been working out a lot and my muscles look big, I feel much stronger, and the muscle recovery feels way faster. To top it all off, as soon as I started taking these shakes my friends were noticing my gains. When I started the gym I felt so weak, I was taking just protein and was doing alright. These shakes worked really well for me because when I used to try to gain off of eating w/o supplements, I would track myself with my phone and saw that I really didn't eat carbs, and I was suffering because I work 55 hours a week in an office, but when i look at my progress on this gainer, my nutrition is very well balanced and I easily meet my goals as far as calories, protein, carbs, etc. My only complaint is that the Choc. Cake Batter flavor is a little harsh on me, but I'm sensitive to real milk so it's really hard to tell. But I will take very minor upset stomachs any day of the week to make the progress I've seen so far. If you're a "hardgainer" like me and it feels impossible to put on a single pound, I have been there and I'm telling you that this stuff can help.

jchalfant's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

This is my favorite protein powder. mixes after a minute. Taste is the bomb!

DKGE11's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I have been using this product for 3 months and love it. I use to to obviously gain weight. It has been my night cap and I can tell a large difference. I have a good diet, but since adding this on top I have put on 13-15 pounds in the 3 months. That may not be much to some, but I have never put on weight that quickly. I add two tablespoons of peanut butter and use whole milk. The chocolate is great. Honestly, I had to choke down the cookies and cream. I would never recommend that flavor to anyone.

freemic's Rating

freemic did not leave a written review for this product.

BenIsraelEf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Good product, gaind a few kg with it. Cookies & Cream tastes great, and it's very thick.

dboutsomsy's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely love this product...From taste to mixing, it has it all, it definitely gave me massive gains in the mass and muscle department and as of right now I owe the product a big THANK YOU for maintaining my mass for such a small guy and as I am cutting body weight and fat I am currently not using it anymore but I still maintained size. Good source of protein and also fills you up after your intense training sessions or just mid day snack.

daviddfreeman's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I bought this product because of its cheap price and solid ingredient label. It'll do what you want it to do, but there are a few drawbacks. I find the taste to be utterly disgusting and extremely synthetic (even more so when used with milk). It is very hard to mix in a shaker cup and leaves chunks all over the place, also staining your cup because it dries so fast. It's one of the most filling mass gainers I've had, and it's quite hard to down half a serving even when my stomach is empty. The pros of this product are definitely the high amounts of macronutrients and minerals. It DEFINITELY helps me reach my daily caloric intake goal. I'd recommend this to people who are looking to gain a lot of weight FAST and people who want to pick results over taste/texture.

chuv1k's Rating

chuv1k did not leave a written review for this product.

hokievt96's Rating
Rich Chocolate

hokievt96 did not leave a written review for this product.

slobaugh's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Talk about a filler, this stuff puts you way up on the daily calorie intake for sure. Tastes good and mixes well, I've put on 15 lbs in 3 months only using half a dose.

dowran95's Rating

dowran95 did not leave a written review for this product.

mr.symmetry's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I like this product for a post workout or meal replacement shake. Make sure to mix in plenty of water and use a good shaker to mix properly. Great ingredients and great taste.

AlaaBatata's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This is an amazing Product!! been using it for the past 6 months and all I see is good results. But keep in mind you need to eat food, don't expect to see results while all ur doing is drinking protein. the new formula +++ is PERFECT, mix well, and great taste & with milk even greater.

Infectoid's Rating
Mint Chocolate

I managed to pick this 6lb puppy up for a pretty good deal. Came with a container of pre-workout as well and if you're needing some pre-workout with a free 6lb mass of the grossest protein powder you'll ever taste, this is well worth it. Worth it as in not personally consuming. And giving it to your friends to watch their expression. For your own good don't waste your time actually trying it yourself, I'll tell you right now it tastes as if you found a rock hard sock under your bed one day and liquefied it. Besides the taste, I didn't take the chance to read the very top of the ingredient label where it says portion sizes. Supposedly 6lbs of this powdered gold is good for 8 servings. Almost 400g scoops? As if. PS To the people who have bought this, cheers. I'm trying to gut a glass of this as I write this.

SFBodybuilder's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Strange product. I ordered cookies and cream, but it tastes exactly like French vanilla ice cream, which isn't bad, but not what I ordered. It also had a bunch of little oats in it, I just chewed on em. I didn't gain any weight, but I did keep the weight on that I had. I ended up giving this product another try, but with the sugar cookie flavor which ended up tasting like vanilla, at least to me. I just noticed this carries artificial flavors which is very unhealthy, but it looks like almost every weight gainer carries artificial flavors.

Cyrnathaniel's Rating
Sugar Cookie

Cyrnathaniel did not leave a written review for this product.

Krakenz's Rating

I taste it and now i cant leave it, i use many other protein powders and no one gaves the result this one give me on gaining phase, TOTALLY RECOMMENDED

sagilup's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I have been using the Super Mass Gainer in the past and it worked great for me, the powder though, didn't mixed well with water or milk even after they released the "New Formula". I just ordered it a few days ago and got the powder in a new bag which is very easy and convenient to use.. The powder has changed dramatically, it mixes perfectly with either water or milk and the taste is awesome. I would recommend anyone who is looking for gains to get Dymatize Super Mass Gainer !