Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

Good
Strawberry
Mint Chocolate

BenIsraelEf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Good product, gaind a few kg with it. Cookies & Cream tastes great, and it's very thick.

dboutsomsy's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely love this product...From taste to mixing, it has it all, it definitely gave me massive gains in the mass and muscle department and as of right now I owe the product a big THANK YOU for maintaining my mass for such a small guy and as I am cutting body weight and fat I am currently not using it anymore but I still maintained size. Good source of protein and also fills you up after your intense training sessions or just mid day snack.

daviddfreeman's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I bought this product because of its cheap price and solid ingredient label. It'll do what you want it to do, but there are a few drawbacks. I find the taste to be utterly disgusting and extremely synthetic (even more so when used with milk). It is very hard to mix in a shaker cup and leaves chunks all over the place, also staining your cup because it dries so fast. It's one of the most filling mass gainers I've had, and it's quite hard to down half a serving even when my stomach is empty. The pros of this product are definitely the high amounts of macronutrients and minerals. It DEFINITELY helps me reach my daily caloric intake goal. I'd recommend this to people who are looking to gain a lot of weight FAST and people who want to pick results over taste/texture.

chuv1k's Rating

chuv1k did not leave a written review for this product.

hokievt96's Rating
Rich Chocolate

hokievt96 did not leave a written review for this product.

slobaugh's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Talk about a filler, this stuff puts you way up on the daily calorie intake for sure. Tastes good and mixes well, I've put on 15 lbs in 3 months only using half a dose.

dowran95's Rating

dowran95 did not leave a written review for this product.

mr.symmetry's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I like this product for a post workout or meal replacement shake. Make sure to mix in plenty of water and use a good shaker to mix properly. Great ingredients and great taste.

AlaaBatata's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This is an amazing Product!! been using it for the past 6 months and all I see is good results. But keep in mind you need to eat food, don't expect to see results while all ur doing is drinking protein. the new formula +++ is PERFECT, mix well, and great taste & with milk even greater.

Infectoid's Rating
Mint Chocolate

I managed to pick this 6lb puppy up for a pretty good deal. Came with a container of pre-workout as well and if you're needing some pre-workout with a free 6lb mass of the grossest protein powder you'll ever taste, this is well worth it. Worth it as in not personally consuming. And giving it to your friends to watch their expression. For your own good don't waste your time actually trying it yourself, I'll tell you right now it tastes as if you found a rock hard sock under your bed one day and liquefied it. Besides the taste, I didn't take the chance to read the very top of the ingredient label where it says portion sizes. Supposedly 6lbs of this powdered gold is good for 8 servings. Almost 400g scoops? As if. PS To the people who have bought this, cheers. I'm trying to gut a glass of this as I write this.

SFBodybuilder's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Strange product. I ordered cookies and cream, but it tastes exactly like French vanilla ice cream, which isn't bad, but not what I ordered. It also had a bunch of little oats in it, I just chewed on em. I didn't gain any weight, but I did keep the weight on that I had. I ended up giving this product another try, but with the sugar cookie flavor which ended up tasting like vanilla, at least to me. I just noticed this carries artificial flavors which is very unhealthy, but it looks like almost every weight gainer carries artificial flavors.

Cyrnathaniel's Rating
Sugar Cookie

Cyrnathaniel did not leave a written review for this product.

Krakenz's Rating

I taste it and now i cant leave it, i use many other protein powders and no one gaves the result this one give me on gaining phase, TOTALLY RECOMMENDED

sagilup's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I have been using the Super Mass Gainer in the past and it worked great for me, the powder though, didn't mixed well with water or milk even after they released the "New Formula". I just ordered it a few days ago and got the powder in a new bag which is very easy and convenient to use.. The powder has changed dramatically, it mixes perfectly with either water or milk and the taste is awesome. I would recommend anyone who is looking for gains to get Dymatize Super Mass Gainer !

Tokenblkguy00's Rating

Tokenblkguy00 did not leave a written review for this product.

BroSciBoxingBro's Rating
Cookies & Cream

efficent and fast I gained 7 pounds in about 10 days. I lift about a hour or more a day working every part twice a week. I also eat like a horse but even then I'm lucky to gain two lbs in this time because of my fast motab. People complain about the taste and amount you have to take, for one I really enjoyed the taste personally I couldn't wait to take it and two who care if it's thick your in this to make gains not get the nicest feeling and tasting smoothie. I only wish it wasn't so expensive to buy locally.

zombkhils's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Switched from Opt Nutri Serious Mass to see how my body reacts to the formula. So far I like the product, it is very similar to Serious Mass that includes a lot of vitamins and minerals as well as a high calorie and macro ratio. One of the perks I like about about this product is it is much friendlier in the blender, doesn't clump at all and still has a pretty good flavor.

Erik71290's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a good mass gainer for the price you pay. Cookies and cream flavor is average, although I never find this flavor to be very good. I blend 1 scoop (1/2 serving) with 16 oz of milk in my blender bottle in the morning and the evening. Don't have any issues blending 1/2 a serving with a blender bottle. Yes, it's thick, but not chunky. Once you get used to slamming the shake it goes down very easy. With milk, this shake adds over 1400 calories to my daily intake. I've been taking this gainer with my regular diet for only a week and have gained 5 pounds. Good value mass gainer.

zreid23's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This protein is horrible. I did gain 4 or 5 pounds in the first week or so but everything about the shake is awful. The flavor does not really taste like chocolate, it does not mix in a blender bottle no matter how you have the powder:water ratio, it just turns clumpy and overall does not get the job done when that's what the customers want. Thumbs down.

jking6007's Rating

I ordered 12lbs bag a month ago and have just received it today. I was so excited to finally try and use it, but unfortunately when I received it has a tear to the side of the bag, so most of the protein powder spilled and is unusable. So I am seriously unhappy! This sucks! They should've put it in a more durable bag or tub to prevent this kind of things or even inspected it more properly.