Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

7.6
Good

Chop0907's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Great product my first month I went from 174 to 180 hard gainer and added mass in the right places thank Dymatize!

alhj13's Rating
Strawberry

Great Taste! Mix with milk, ice, and a banana, and it's perfect! Very thick and creamy texture.

NGV22's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Bought this once to replace serious mass. Not much difference with serious mass though. Both chocolate flavour from each brand taste nearly the same. Both products also doesnt give me major issue except feeling real thirsty after drank them. I find that the box packaging is not necessary though

achartoff's Rating

I always use a bit less liquid than recommended with my protein powders and it's never a problem. I used 14 oz water and 1 scoop and it barely fit in my 25 oz shaker cup. Powder was in the cap and on the screen that sits on top of the shaker cup. After I washed the cap out the rest mixed ok. The scoop barely fits through the opening of the tub. Chocolate taste is ok and it goes down surprisingly easy for the amount of calories. I will probably never buy this again but it is not horrible.

ahora217's Rating
Strawberry

This has to be the best bang-for-the-buck mass gainer that I have used. Creatine and a ton of Amino Acids, plus tons of calories. I use it post-workout and between lunch and dinner. Literally my favorite mass gainer so far, I buy boxes at a time. The strawberry actually tastes a little like 'froot loops' to me. Couldn't be happier. Little difficult to mix in a shaker, but nothing your big strong arms can't handle.

autotek's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

The taste is disgusting please go back to old formula......other than that looking for a new gainer bodybuilding.com was excellent on return,thank you

BMV1994's Rating
Strawberry

been using this for almost 2 months, and went from 173.5-186.5 this is really good for increasing strength, and gaining a lot of mass. it tastes great especially the strawberry. of course your going to gain body fat, but its well worth it for all the size you will gain.

niven5's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

GREAT PRODUCT allthough it has it's pros and cons. It's VERY CHUNKY, even when using a mixer, never tried with a shaker but I guess it's way more chunky. The first time I took it I used 1 scoop with milk (about 400-500 ml) before soccer training and I almost **** on the field.. (lol) About the FLAVOR I have nothing to complain about.. It's GREAT. I'm about to buy the cookies and cream today. I'll review it later. I haven't made any progress due to a lot of intense cardio (soccer) 4-5 times a week. A friend of mine gained 20-22 lbs of muscle with this gainer. BE CARFUL HIGH WITH LACTOSE

biggbowzer85's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I've been using this product 2 hours pre and directly after my workout so 2 times a day in addition to 4-5 additional meals in order to put on size. So far since mid October I'm up from 205 to 225 and still climbing. This product is great for gaining size because it is loaded with 250 g's of complex carbs. Taste is great but a little chunky in a shaker, best when blended.

aaronoddie91's Rating
Rich Chocolate

If you wanna gain muscle mass than this is the product to use! 1300 calories per serving WITHOUT using milk? That's awesome! I usually use half a serving on most days and a full serving if I did a lot of cardio that day. If you use a full serving at a time than you're deff gonna need a blender because they scoops are friggin huge!! Half servings will mix in a shaker cup tho.

tarek313's Rating
Cookies & Cream

this supp healped me put on some 5 to 7 kg,Although the flavor had nothing to do with cookies and cream tasted like ordinary milk which i hate.overall pretty nice supp

mister4bz's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Great product but does require a blender to mix.

Cleitongomes's Rating
Strawberry

Cleitongomes did not leave a written review for this product.

Turkisan's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Turkisan did not leave a written review for this product.

MannyMac29's Rating

I'm a fan of this bc when I took it I never felt bloated. I went from 148 to 175lbs in about 6 months a lot. I was doing 5x5s when I took it

happysour89's Rating

Did not mix well, although it does what it's supposed to do, be a gainer. I got the Rich Chocolate flavor and it tastes like I'm drinking marshmallows. Just not my cup of gainer.

N2736's Rating

This product did not mix well, have to use a blender to make it mix. Serving size is too large and made me feel bloated after my workout. Next to nothing for results. The product did nothing close to what it says it will

devanmaingot's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I loved this gainer! It takes excellent without adding in too much sugar, and it's loaded with calories, protein, and a ton of carbs. I gained a lot of size and strength while using this, and my recovery time was generally cut in half. I would have to say that is due to the amount of glutamine it contains, not to mention the creatine. Definitely a good, tasty way to increase size. It's also the best gainer out there for its price by far.

zhombikud's Rating
Cookies & Cream

zhombikud did not leave a written review for this product.

Renopurtell0000's Rating

weak matrix. buy ultimate nutrition mass gainer if you want real results!