Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

7.6
Good
7.9

Swampgrass's Rating
Rich Chocolate

It says on the box in big bold letters "Now Shaker Friendly" this is a big fat lie, which makes me wonder what else they lied about, it tastes alright but not the best. One good thing I did like is it made me feel full which is rare and digests well.

mawan13's Rating
Strawberry

This gainer doesn't affect as I hope for, not giving me much weight and doesn't mix well. For you lactose intolerant, this product also give you a bad effect as my friend used the strawberry taste. I tried the strawberry taste and it taste better than the chocolate one. The packaging also bad, you need to find another one. Overall, if you search for a pretty cheap gainers this one could be one of them.

kingnathan22's Rating
Rich Chocolate

kingnathan22 did not leave a written review for this product.

SFBodybuilder's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Strange product. I ordered cookies and cream, but it tastes exactly like French vanilla ice cream, which isn't bad, but not what I ordered. It also had a bunch of little oats in it, I just chewed on em. I didn't gain any weight, but I did keep the weight on that I had. I won't be trying this again. Other products taste way better and have less sugar.

RustyMuscleHulk's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This was my first, but sadly my last supplement. It tasted good, but it was hard to swallow. You had to take three big scoops of it, and it was to viscous to drink. But the price was ok.

DenDen88's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

It was my first time using a mass gainer and seems like it worked, I gained about 15lbs. Its really convenient meal replacement/extra calorie boost specially if you got a busy lifestyle and always on the go and worry about getting enough calories. As far as taste I think its pretty good and tasty, the scoop is so big that you might be better off splitting it into 2 servings if you are using a shaker cup unless you want a really really thick drink.

Tobeh's Rating
Strawberry

I have tried multiple protien powders and this is by far the most effective. At first it was hard to drink in a shake due to how thick it was after blending with whole milk but after a couple it was super easy. After taking this, I tracked my weight and using it in addition to my 4k calorie diet I was taking in 6k a day and my weight changed dramatically. In the 12 days I took it i gained almost 12 pounds with no bloating and no uncomfortable stuffed feelings either. Great product and until cutting season starts I wouldn't take any other product.

bradjolly1983's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I started taking this 1 week ago and have managed to gain 4 lbs already. I drink 3 half servings daily. It don't mix well with water, but mixes fine with milk and a shaker bottle. I will order it again.

AnthonyGranada1's Rating
Rich Chocolate

AnthonyGranada1 did not leave a written review for this product.

DerekD23's Rating

Back in late December, I got sick with the flu and was disgusted at how much weight I had lost, so I began drinking one of these shakes every night after a workout and within close to a month I have made an 11 pound gain 136-->147. My metabolism is very fast so if you're looking to put on some pounds then this is a big help. The taste is exceptional and is better if you mix in some other ingredients. All in all this was a good supplement and I'll most likely buy again.

flashxpert's Rating
Rich Chocolate

First time tried Dymatize Weight Gainer. Its been 9 days since i've started and will update this Review soon. I weighed 128lbs (57.5kgs) I've been this weight since a year :-( and now (after 9 days) I am 132.2lbs (59.5kgs) I have to say I'm very very impressed, yes it is a pain but eating is the key (calories in, carbs, protein..) Check my post to see the detailed review on how I took it.

flowermajestic's Rating

I purchased this gainer from www.sporter.com in Uae and have been using Super Mass Gainer 12 Lbs for 10 days. FIrst i started its 1 scope in Milk but my stomach was disrurbed because of loose motion. Now when used it with hot milk my , i was feeling tired and there is a burden on my eyes so that i cannot open the eyes for a long time. I feel as if i go for sleep What i should do ?.Look forward to hearing from you . Taste is Good!

roqasam's Rating

best result ever .

zakben10's Rating
Strawberry

zakben10 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rhinderaker123's Rating

Really excited to get this product, and then when it came, there was powder everywhere. Who keeps there a 12 lb of powder in a cheap bag? both sides were ripped open and got powder all over my bed. Havent even got to try it yet.

satkrit's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I was apprehensive at first about going on a mass gainer with so much calories but to my surprise after finishing one 12lb pack my fat% didnt go up by more than 0.5%... that with a massive 4kg pile on in a matter of 30 days (From 92kgs to 96kg) Rich chocolate lives up to its name. The product doesnt really mix too well but the chocolaty globules kinda taste good on their own so i cant really complain on that. Old Shirts dont fit.. thats something to go by! :) Over all id say money well spent!

kylereece's Rating

Overrall, I would say this is the most affordable of the mass gainers out there and if you're looking for some extra calories during a bulk program, this is pretty good. I would usually drink half a serving per day (about 600 calories) and get the rest of my calories from food. As for flavor, the Cookies & Cream flavor is very good. Mixture does sometimes clump a little if not enough milk or water is used. Some people complain of the sugar content, but since I usu. just use half the serving it ends up at 20 grams of sugar which isn't terrible. I'm on my second tub but will probably try Real Mass next just for variety.

Build4Christ's Rating

Build4Christ did not leave a written review for this product.

santiblanco's Rating

love the taste, love the results, gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks, i took one scoop just after i wake up to fuel my muscles every morning!! great protein!

Ularlaut's Rating

I've try the Strawberry flavor. As for the taste and smell, they are great ... I love it .. Easy to shake with a shaker, better if using small amount of hot water for the base then you can continue with cool water. When you are using cool/cold water straight away, you might have some "clumping", even having shake-it vigorously for couple of minute. Haven't try using milk and blender though. I have been using the 12 lbs pack for a month, and gain 3 kg / 2 lbs. The 2 "shovel" size scoop per serving recommendation was way to much for my stomach to handle. I can only handle 1 scoop per serving; 1 scoop in the morning, 1/5 scoop with/after lunch, and 1 scoop after workout / before bed. You may have some extra gas in the stomach, but I think is normal when you consume good(large) amount of protein, same when you consume 2-3 eggs per day. I didn't have diarrhea problem, just normal bowel schedule.