Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

7.7
Good
Gourmet Vanilla
Cookies & Cream

DerekD23's Rating

Back in late December, I got sick with the flu and was disgusted at how much weight I had lost, so I began drinking one of these shakes every night after a workout and within close to a month I have made an 11 pound gain 136-->147. My metabolism is very fast so if you're looking to put on some pounds then this is a big help. The taste is exceptional and is better if you mix in some other ingredients. All in all this was a good supplement and I'll most likely buy again.

flashxpert's Rating
Rich Chocolate

First time tried Dymatize Weight Gainer. Its been 9 days since i've started and will update this Review soon. I weighed 128lbs (57.5kgs) I've been this weight since a year :-( and now (after 9 days) I am 132.2lbs (59.5kgs) I have to say I'm very very impressed, yes it is a pain but eating is the key (calories in, carbs, protein..) Check my post to see the detailed review on how I took it.

flowermajestic's Rating

I purchased this gainer from www.sporter.com in Uae and have been using Super Mass Gainer 12 Lbs for 10 days. FIrst i started its 1 scope in Milk but my stomach was disrurbed because of loose motion. Now when used it with hot milk my , i was feeling tired and there is a burden on my eyes so that i cannot open the eyes for a long time. I feel as if i go for sleep What i should do ?.Look forward to hearing from you . Taste is Good!

roqasam's Rating

best result ever .

zakben10's Rating
Strawberry

zakben10 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rhinderaker123's Rating

Really excited to get this product, and then when it came, there was powder everywhere. Who keeps there a 12 lb of powder in a cheap bag? both sides were ripped open and got powder all over my bed. Havent even got to try it yet.

satkrit's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I was apprehensive at first about going on a mass gainer with so much calories but to my surprise after finishing one 12lb pack my fat% didnt go up by more than 0.5%... that with a massive 4kg pile on in a matter of 30 days (From 92kgs to 96kg) Rich chocolate lives up to its name. The product doesnt really mix too well but the chocolaty globules kinda taste good on their own so i cant really complain on that. Old Shirts dont fit.. thats something to go by! :) Over all id say money well spent!

kylereece's Rating

Overrall, I would say this is the most affordable of the mass gainers out there and if you're looking for some extra calories during a bulk program, this is pretty good. I would usually drink half a serving per day (about 600 calories) and get the rest of my calories from food. As for flavor, the Cookies & Cream flavor is very good. Mixture does sometimes clump a little if not enough milk or water is used. Some people complain of the sugar content, but since I usu. just use half the serving it ends up at 20 grams of sugar which isn't terrible. I'm on my second tub but will probably try Real Mass next just for variety.

Build4Christ's Rating

Build4Christ did not leave a written review for this product.

santiblanco's Rating

love the taste, love the results, gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks, i took one scoop just after i wake up to fuel my muscles every morning!! great protein!

Ularlaut's Rating

I've try the Strawberry flavor. As for the taste and smell, they are great ... I love it .. Easy to shake with a shaker, better if using small amount of hot water for the base then you can continue with cool water. When you are using cool/cold water straight away, you might have some "clumping", even having shake-it vigorously for couple of minute. Haven't try using milk and blender though. I have been using the 12 lbs pack for a month, and gain 3 kg / 2 lbs. The 2 "shovel" size scoop per serving recommendation was way to much for my stomach to handle. I can only handle 1 scoop per serving; 1 scoop in the morning, 1/5 scoop with/after lunch, and 1 scoop after workout / before bed. You may have some extra gas in the stomach, but I think is normal when you consume good(large) amount of protein, same when you consume 2-3 eggs per day. I didn't have diarrhea problem, just normal bowel schedule.

ykurdi's Rating

Its the best. I recommend it.

Formann's Rating

Formann did not leave a written review for this product.

• Wliu10
Wliu10's Rating
Strawberry

Felt dizzy and unable to concentrate after everytime taking it. And the taste is terrible, it has massive of sugars, but the taste is still terrible.

ToMi22's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I must say i used this product and gain almost 10kg in 1 months time. Best gainer so far i have used. its just the taste is not so bad but drinkable. Will use it again anytime. ^_^

seotrab's Rating
Strawberry

seotrab did not leave a written review for this product.

tylerwerwinski's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Most beautiful flavor i have ever doused my taste buds with. I CRAVED this stuff while i was on my bulk. Mixes like you would expect a mass gainer to mix, but it tastes so good and I gained 15 pounds while using this (along with a bulking diet) and lifting heavy iron things

PatDonaldson's Rating

This is a very good supplement if your looking to gain mass and weight. I was 145 and two weeks later I weighed 157. If you eat 3 times a day and have a quick metabolism I highly recommend this product.

muscley66's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This mass gainer has a good nutritional profile if you intend to gain weight. But there are mass gainers out there that I feel are greatly superior. The taste was one of the main reasons for the relatively low rating. If a mass gainer has nearly 40 grams of sugar, it should taste a lot better than it does, which is chalky and fake. If you’ve ever had the old protein powder from the 90’s, you know what I’m talking about. That’s what this tastes like. Also, the serving size is massive. I mix my shakes in a 1HP Vitamix blender-best blender money can buy. It has a tough time mixing one full serving of this mass gainer. It fills half the **** blender (64oz)! I will say that it does provide satiety. Dymatize is a great company, but this product is not its best offering.

shonna24's Rating
Strawberry

This shack is my dream come true it have been very. Hard for me to gain weight let alone have something that actually tastes great the but muct use a blender so it can mix good the taste was so good I started to crave it everyday I've been taking it for almost and I went form 109 to now 118 I never thought something like this would work as fast or as good as it has I take 1 scoop with 16oz or milk 2 r just to much for me but in a days time my intake is about 2 and a half scoops the only bad thing the 6oz dosent last very long othere then that Iove this product n will be buying more very soon