Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

7.7
Good
7.6
Mint Chocolate
Sugar Cookie

zreid23's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This protein is horrible. I did gain 4 or 5 pounds in the first week or so but everything about the shake is awful. The flavor does not really taste like chocolate, it does not mix in a blender bottle no matter how you have the powder:water ratio, it just turns clumpy and overall does not get the job done when that's what the customers want. Thumbs down.

jking6007's Rating

I ordered 12lbs bag a month ago and have just received it today. I was so excited to finally try and use it, but unfortunately when I received it has a tear to the side of the bag, so most of the protein powder spilled and is unusable. So I am seriously unhappy! This sucks! They should've put it in a more durable bag or tub to prevent this kind of things or even inspected it more properly.

skinnyjules's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I was always a skinny dude and still am but the chest is poppin little by little with this weight gainer.

GMajor64's Rating

I was just using whey protein to build muscle but didn't see and results in muscle and wieght. I start using this stuff after reading some articles. I took half scoops through the day (in the morning, before workouts and after). I started at 152 Ilbs. before taking it. After two weeks, now at 160 Ilbs. with muscle growth. So far best stuff I've used and at a decent price.

mklj89's Rating

The only negative is it doesn't mix as well as some other weight gainers I've tried, it takes some extra shaking in the cup to get some of the clumps out. Taste is not bad at all. Tons of calories and carbs to pack on size just make sure you still eat enough (Clean)food throughout the day otherwise your defeating the purpose. Good product. Good price. Will buy again.

Hellraiser9's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I am new to the Shake formulas... but I have gained 8lbs of muscle in less than 2 weeks of buying this. I work out with a powertech home gym and Xbox Fitness for cardio. 1 hour of weights a day and 1 hour of cardio. Not a bad product.

Aggrovator's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I picked one of these up the first day that I was put on my "bulk" phase by my coach. I started at a measly 152lbs. After 7 days of taking half of a serving (one scoop) when I wake up, and another half serving 30 minutes before bed, I'm up to 159 solid. Sure I gained a bit of fat, but I feel like my muscles are fuller and I'm never hungry. Just a bit bloated.

ckswerve's Rating

Would've been nice to get a scoop.

Bobhoury's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I started loving dymatize company after purchasing this product and i only purchased it because it had an offer i was a rookie first month training didnt knw anything it did what a mass gainer should do a great 9 kg increase in weight i was stunned by the result and told every freind abt it now i got the iso 100 hope it will have great result 2

suaib's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

suaib did not leave a written review for this product.

Swampgrass's Rating
Rich Chocolate

It says on the box in big bold letters "Now Shaker Friendly" this is a big fat lie, which makes me wonder what else they lied about, it tastes alright but not the best. One good thing I did like is it made me feel full which is rare and digests well.

mawan13's Rating
Strawberry

This gainer doesn't affect as I hope for, not giving me much weight and doesn't mix well. For you lactose intolerant, this product also give you a bad effect as my friend used the strawberry taste. I tried the strawberry taste and it taste better than the chocolate one. The packaging also bad, you need to find another one. Overall, if you search for a pretty cheap gainers this one could be one of them.

kingnathan22's Rating
Rich Chocolate

kingnathan22 did not leave a written review for this product.

SFBodybuilder's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Strange product. I ordered cookies and cream, but it tastes exactly like French vanilla ice cream, which isn't bad, but not what I ordered. It also had a bunch of little oats in it, I just chewed on em. I didn't gain any weight, but I did keep the weight on that I had. I won't be trying this again. Other products taste way better and have less sugar.

RustyMuscleHulk's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This was my first, but sadly my last supplement. It tasted good, but it was hard to swallow. You had to take three big scoops of it, and it was to viscous to drink. But the price was ok.

DenDen88's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

It was my first time using a mass gainer and seems like it worked, I gained about 15lbs. Its really convenient meal replacement/extra calorie boost specially if you got a busy lifestyle and always on the go and worry about getting enough calories. As far as taste I think its pretty good and tasty, the scoop is so big that you might be better off splitting it into 2 servings if you are using a shaker cup unless you want a really really thick drink.

Tobeh's Rating
Strawberry

I have tried multiple protien powders and this is by far the most effective. At first it was hard to drink in a shake due to how thick it was after blending with whole milk but after a couple it was super easy. After taking this, I tracked my weight and using it in addition to my 4k calorie diet I was taking in 6k a day and my weight changed dramatically. In the 12 days I took it i gained almost 12 pounds with no bloating and no uncomfortable stuffed feelings either. Great product and until cutting season starts I wouldn't take any other product.

bradjolly1983's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I started taking this 1 week ago and have managed to gain 4 lbs already. I drink 3 half servings daily. It don't mix well with water, but mixes fine with milk and a shaker bottle. I will order it again.

AnthonyGranada1's Rating
Rich Chocolate

AnthonyGranada1 did not leave a written review for this product.

DerekD23's Rating

Back in late December, I got sick with the flu and was disgusted at how much weight I had lost, so I began drinking one of these shakes every night after a workout and within close to a month I have made an 11 pound gain 136-->147. My metabolism is very fast so if you're looking to put on some pounds then this is a big help. The taste is exceptional and is better if you mix in some other ingredients. All in all this was a good supplement and I'll most likely buy again.