Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

Good
Strawberry
Gourmet Vanilla
Mint Chocolate
Sugar Cookie

ssilv's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I'm going to try to put to rest the whole "stomach cramp" issues people are having with this. Yes it does have about 1900 calories with 2 "heaping scoops" and 32 oz of milk. When you throw that many calories down at once, how do you expect your stomach to react? What I've been doing as a 6'2 190lb guy with a sensitive stomach: 1/4 scoop in the morning with 8 oz of water/milk 1/2 scoop after workout with 10 oz of water/milk 1/2 scoop with dinner with 8 oz of water/milk 1/4 scoop 2 hours after dinner with 8 oz water/milk It's been a week and I've gained about 4lbs without any stomach irritations and I am usually extremely sensitive to milk or any surplus ingredient in something. Try this out and don't go putting down 1900 calories at once or you will have some serious pain. Also, I realize that my schedule isn't the full 2 scoops. That's because I make up the calories with real foods. This is just a calorie booster and it does work very well if you are disciplined with it. Will continue buying.

clarencejohn's Rating

To be honest, it is the best tasting protein powder I have had in a very long time.

Charlesherna's Rating

I have used so many mass gainers, and not gained a single LBS. This product is just doing what it says.

yeahhub's Rating

Hey guys out there this is one of the awesome mass gainer which I hav used I bought this product in neulife stores bcoz its less compared to healthkart Believe me or not I hav gained 10kgs in just 26days If you want to gainer serious mass follow my methods 1=breakfast at 9am with 2teaspoons of protien podwer only with milk and 2 boiled eggs 2=lunch at 2pm eat stomach full with 200grams chicken breast per day 3= sleep after your lunch for 1hour 4= at the gym do only BODY PUMPING workouts if u dont know check in youtube after workout 2 scoops of protien again immediate after workout with some banana or eggs 5=hav a half stomach dinner and sleep more at night minimum 9hours bcoz body needs rest to grow muscles FOLLOW THESE 5 SIMPLE STEPS TILL UR PROTIEN PODWER FINISH U WIL GAIN UPTO 15KGS TRUST ME

betoa85's Rating
Mint Chocolate

gained about 11 lbs and I have really crazy fast metabolism, loved the taste.

Zhenarkhalifa's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Its a good weight gainer i gained 10lbs in 11 days with this a took 2.5 servings a day but its very hard on your stomach and the chocolate flavour isn't that good but if your looking to gain good weight this is your product

skinnyjules's Rating
Cookies & Cream

skinnyjules did not leave a written review for this product.

sglassic28's Rating

This is hands down one of the best mass gainers I have used. It mixes well, doesn't taste horrible, and has all of the necessary calories to help pack on size. I highly recommend it if you have trouble gaining weight.

ShapeShifter79's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This product works as described. You'll see so many whining about taste, texture mixability,etc.. you know what, your lobing a clump of powder into milk or water. Just deal with it and shake it up. People whining like it's supposed to taste like real junk food. I could care less if I get a clump I still chew that ish up and know I put in the dietary supps I need and move on. I like this product and will buy more.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

This is an excellent tasting, high quality mass gainer, Worth every penny. I make my shake use 1/4 serving of Mass Gainer (one regular sized protein scoop) with my 1 scoop of Dymatize Elite XT protein and 16oz of lactose free milk. One in the morning, one with lunch and one post-workout. This stuff tastes great, mixes well and puts on lean mass very quickly at a price that you can afford.

BluegrassBaller's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

I don't know where to begin because this stuff has saved my butt. I'm a 22 y/o male and I've kinda just been stuck at 120 pounds my whole life. I bought the Body Fortress from Walmart right before I picked this product up and it really works wonders better than the Body Fortress as a comparison. So far I'm 2 weeks into my 12 pound bag, I've gained 10 whopping pounds already. The best part about this stuff is that it has BCAA already in it AND a little bit of Creatine. Ever since I started on this I have been working out a lot and my muscles look big, I feel much stronger, and the muscle recovery feels way faster. To top it all off, as soon as I started taking these shakes my friends were noticing my gains. When I started the gym I felt so weak, I was taking just protein and was doing alright. These shakes worked really well for me because when I used to try to gain off of eating w/o supplements, I would track myself with my phone and saw that I really didn't eat carbs, and I was suffering because I work 55 hours a week in an office, but when i look at my progress on this gainer, my nutrition is very well balanced and I easily meet my goals as far as calories, protein, carbs, etc. My only complaint is that the Choc. Cake Batter flavor is a little harsh on me, but I'm sensitive to real milk so it's really hard to tell. But I will take very minor upset stomachs any day of the week to make the progress I've seen so far. If you're a "hardgainer" like me and it feels impossible to put on a single pound, I have been there and I'm telling you that this stuff can help.

jchalfant's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

This is my favorite protein powder. mixes after a minute. Taste is the bomb!

DKGE11's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I have been using this product for 3 months and love it. I use to to obviously gain weight. It has been my night cap and I can tell a large difference. I have a good diet, but since adding this on top I have put on 13-15 pounds in the 3 months. That may not be much to some, but I have never put on weight that quickly. I add two tablespoons of peanut butter and use whole milk. The chocolate is great. Honestly, I had to choke down the cookies and cream. I would never recommend that flavor to anyone.

freemic's Rating

freemic did not leave a written review for this product.

BenIsraelEf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Good product, gaind a few kg with it. Cookies & Cream tastes great, and it's very thick.

dboutsomsy's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely love this product...From taste to mixing, it has it all, it definitely gave me massive gains in the mass and muscle department and as of right now I owe the product a big THANK YOU for maintaining my mass for such a small guy and as I am cutting body weight and fat I am currently not using it anymore but I still maintained size. Good source of protein and also fills you up after your intense training sessions or just mid day snack.

daviddfreeman's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I bought this product because of its cheap price and solid ingredient label. It'll do what you want it to do, but there are a few drawbacks. I find the taste to be utterly disgusting and extremely synthetic (even more so when used with milk). It is very hard to mix in a shaker cup and leaves chunks all over the place, also staining your cup because it dries so fast. It's one of the most filling mass gainers I've had, and it's quite hard to down half a serving even when my stomach is empty. The pros of this product are definitely the high amounts of macronutrients and minerals. It DEFINITELY helps me reach my daily caloric intake goal. I'd recommend this to people who are looking to gain a lot of weight FAST and people who want to pick results over taste/texture.

chuv1k's Rating

chuv1k did not leave a written review for this product.

hokievt96's Rating
Rich Chocolate

hokievt96 did not leave a written review for this product.

slobaugh's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Talk about a filler, this stuff puts you way up on the daily calorie intake for sure. Tastes good and mixes well, I've put on 15 lbs in 3 months only using half a dose.