Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Reviews

Awesome Value, High Calorie, Mass Builder Protein!

7.7
Good

ToMi22's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I must say i used this product and gain almost 10kg in 1 months time. Best gainer so far i have used. its just the taste is not so bad but drinkable. Will use it again anytime. ^_^

seotrab's Rating
Strawberry

seotrab did not leave a written review for this product.

tylerwerwinski's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Most beautiful flavor i have ever doused my taste buds with. I CRAVED this stuff while i was on my bulk. Mixes like you would expect a mass gainer to mix, but it tastes so good and I gained 15 pounds while using this (along with a bulking diet) and lifting heavy iron things

PatDonaldson's Rating

This is a very good supplement if your looking to gain mass and weight. I was 145 and two weeks later I weighed 157. If you eat 3 times a day and have a quick metabolism I highly recommend this product.

muscley66's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This mass gainer has a good nutritional profile if you intend to gain weight. But there are mass gainers out there that I feel are greatly superior. The taste was one of the main reasons for the relatively low rating. If a mass gainer has nearly 40 grams of sugar, it should taste a lot better than it does, which is chalky and fake. If you’ve ever had the old protein powder from the 90’s, you know what I’m talking about. That’s what this tastes like. Also, the serving size is massive. I mix my shakes in a 1HP Vitamix blender-best blender money can buy. It has a tough time mixing one full serving of this mass gainer. It fills half the **** blender (64oz)! I will say that it does provide satiety. Dymatize is a great company, but this product is not its best offering.

shonna24's Rating
Strawberry

This shack is my dream come true it have been very. Hard for me to gain weight let alone have something that actually tastes great the but muct use a blender so it can mix good the taste was so good I started to crave it everyday I've been taking it for almost and I went form 109 to now 118 I never thought something like this would work as fast or as good as it has I take 1 scoop with 16oz or milk 2 r just to much for me but in a days time my intake is about 2 and a half scoops the only bad thing the 6oz dosent last very long othere then that Iove this product n will be buying more very soon

rajnims's Rating
Strawberry

This is the BEST shake i have ever taken. The strawberry shake is the best tasting shake i have ever drank. Drink it with milk with one scoop. gets u 900 calories. i take one in morning and one in evening. I have used it for 3 days now straight with gym and i gained 1 pound already. it works like a charm and digests very fast. i am a really hard gainer. i have tried everything and this seems to be the exact thing i needed. i want to thank dymatize for creating a shake this amazing tasting. I WILL DEFINITELY REORDER IT.

ErickVasquez23's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Some points I wanna talk about: It does taste good, the problem is that the serving is HUGE. That could make you dislike the flavor a bit as time passes. I finished the 12 lb box today (started 1 and a half months ago, drinking on workout days, I workout 4 times a week) I'm an ecto 5'10", 22 yrs, started with 131 lbs, I have 135 lbs today. Even if I did not increase that much over time I would say it works quite well because it's VERY HARD for me to gain a pound and also it has been hard for me to eat a lot. The point here is: Nutrition does play an important role while aiming for weight gain. I used to take half scoop pre and 1 scoop post workout, I did see soe good results. You need a blender to mix it well. For now I will try another gainer, even if this one was O.K., I'll go with Dymatize Elite probably.

saeed10101's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best gainer out there. You need to shake it very well. The taste is great and the price is the lowest for a gainer :)

Chrismcnik1's Rating
Strawberry

I've gained 5 pounds using this for about a month. Only negative with this is that it does not mix well with water

RCastillo2010's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Been switching between the 2 flavors morning/evening, and they both taste great. Easier to get a normal protein scoop and measure out the servings. Shaker friendly, just don't be such a woman about it, shake it...LIKE A MAN!!! I've been using this product with the whole milk, I am lactose intolerant, and it does NOT have me sitting on the toilet all day. Going on about 2 weeks now since i started, and I jumped up from 173lbs-184lbs. THIS STUFF WORKS, well with your diet and weight regime. DEFINITELY will be reordering again!

SirGeorge's Rating
Strawberry

I had high hopes for this protein. Purchased the 12lbs and was expecting to gain at least 5 kilos (12lbs) in two months due to combining two/three protein shakes per day with 3 rich meals and couple of others. I even combined it with creatine for a month and I only gained 3 kilos (6 pounds) - in two months. Now going for the Serious Mass hopeful that the gains will be much much more. P.S. The strawberry flavour and its mixability were quite satisfying.

antethesis's Rating
Strawberry

Great product! Now shaker friendly! I burn calories really fast and so I drink it with whole milk. I have used it for the past two months and have gained 10 pounds. I have increased my bench from 205-255 @ 12 reps. It tastes great and I use it with Dymatize BCAAs and their Pre workout/.

ChefBG69's Rating

ChefBG69 did not leave a written review for this product.

Chop0907's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Great product my first month I went from 174 to 180 hard gainer and added mass in the right places thank Dymatize!

alhj13's Rating
Strawberry

Great Taste! Mix with milk, ice, and a banana, and it's perfect! Very thick and creamy texture.

NGV22's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Bought this once to replace serious mass. Not much difference with serious mass though. Both chocolate flavour from each brand taste nearly the same. Both products also doesnt give me major issue except feeling real thirsty after drank them. I find that the box packaging is not necessary though

achartoff's Rating

I always use a bit less liquid than recommended with my protein powders and it's never a problem. I used 14 oz water and 1 scoop and it barely fit in my 25 oz shaker cup. Powder was in the cap and on the screen that sits on top of the shaker cup. After I washed the cap out the rest mixed ok. The scoop barely fits through the opening of the tub. Chocolate taste is ok and it goes down surprisingly easy for the amount of calories. I will probably never buy this again but it is not horrible.

ahora217's Rating
Strawberry

This has to be the best bang-for-the-buck mass gainer that I have used. Creatine and a ton of Amino Acids, plus tons of calories. I use it post-workout and between lunch and dinner. Literally my favorite mass gainer so far, I buy boxes at a time. The strawberry actually tastes a little like 'froot loops' to me. Couldn't be happier. Little difficult to mix in a shaker, but nothing your big strong arms can't handle.

autotek's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

The taste is disgusting please go back to old formula......other than that looking for a new gainer bodybuilding.com was excellent on return,thank you