Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 2,010 Reviews

dustinmoorman's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Man, they are not joking when they say lean protein. This is by far the best protein in my opinion that I've tried. And I've tried Gold Standard, Syntha-6, and Animal Whey. This protein tastes "lighter" than other proteins, and seems to digest the quickest (not really bloated or anything after drinking it - which to me speaks for its quality). Gourmet Chocolate is the absolute best flavor. Fudge brownie is aiight too but not as good. This protein gets a 10/10 at this point. The only thing I'm going to try and observe is if there's any missed out gains from this mix of protein being so "lean". Not really sure but I'm tracking all my numbers and will observe at the end of this 5 pound tub. Awesome product and it's my main "default" protein going forward at this point.

jaredbibeault's Rating

my favorite to have first thing in the a.m.

fraxure101's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

I really want to thanks dymatize for this ISO - 100 product, it really makes me so awesome and powerful and the taste is very good.

bijalpanwala's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Product has great mix-ability. Product has a close to realistic taste and not a supplement taste.

YouMadOrMirin's Rating

This is one of the better chocolate proteins Ive ever had so far. It is also the best Iso protein I've had to date. This protein has the perfect amount of protein, fat, carbs, and sugar for my post-workout shake. I also use it in the morning when I don't have time and have to run out the door for work. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an Iso protein. Just had a tub of the Rocky Road flavor and it is better than the chocolate imo. Definitely a must have.

johnny42's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've been using this product for a while now and will keep using it. I have type 2 diabetes and found it didn't mess with my blood sugars like others. After doing a lot of research I chose Dymatize ISO 100. I found it also doesn't have that strong protein taste like a lot of others do. This mixes really well and is smooth,no grit. It can lump up if you don't mix right away. I'll add different things like PB2 or fruit and it holds up fine.After my 4 am workout I'll drink one in the truck on the way to work. It holds off the hunger for a couple of hours. One of these before dinner help keep my hunger from getting the best of me also. At 110 calories you can't beat this. A couple of these a day helps boost my protein numbers right where I want them.

samirbenali's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

samirbenali did not leave a written review for this product.

Butter1017's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Butter1017 did not leave a written review for this product.

kimmyspo's Rating

This is by far my favorite fast absorbing protein powder. Good for shakes, smoothies, and baking. Mixes so well that you don't even need to use a shaker bottle, you can literally stir it in with a spoon. Strawberry is by far the most natural flavor offered. Shake it with milk and it's like you are a kid again drinking strawberry Nesquik. Vanilla and birthday cake are great for oatmeal, pancakes and baking. Chocolate is really good in my banana and peanut butter smoothie. Only protein powder to never bother my stomach!

paigecory9's Rating

Great quality product. Low carb and short ingredient list. I like that the new flavors use stevia instead of artificial sweeteners as well. Just tried the Rocky Road and it's delicious! A nice change from my normal order. I hope they make it in the 5 lb soon. I've tried other isolated and I will be sticking with Dymatize ISO100.

pumagoal44's Rating

The GOAT of protein powders. Clean profile/ingredients, great macros, and mixes easily with water. The flavors are spot on and don't have any aftertaste or hint of sweeteners. I'm a fan of thicker/foamier shakes, and ISO-100 fits the bill. Easily worth the price if you're watching your budget.

bhaiterror's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great product. Taste good, mix well, gave me good results. This is the protein I was looking for a long time

mjsantor's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

Hands down best protein I've used. Flavors are great and it mixes quickly with no lumps! The new Chocolate Coconut is Rock Solid!!!!!!

Sic20's Rating

The best quality of protein you can get! Taste great with no carbs! Perfect for cutting back on calories.

Labiche32's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This protein is awesome. It mixes very evenly and allows for good recovery. The taste is one of the better ones I have come across. Best to eat more with it in order to make larger gains.

RubenB12's Rating

RubenB12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Greatwhite1973's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

This protein is AMAZING... Tried many others and this flavor is hands down the best I've ever tasted... Great job Dymatize!!!

gmathis84's Rating

Hands down the best tasting protein.

MPLJR1222's Rating
Cinnamon Bun
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

This is one heck of a rebranding! I was excited to try out the rebranded version of Iso 100 by Dymatize, even though I never got to try the older version, but it definitely did not disappoint! First, the ingredient list is great, being that there is 25grams of protein per serving, and a nice breakdown on the back of a typical amino acid profile showing you just exactly how much protein you're getting. It's also very low in calories, fat and sugar all of which are great. Next, the new rebranding of Dymatize is awesome! The blue and white go great together, and the clear information on the entire bottle is really super easy to read and understand for everyone to know everything about the product. And the sight window on the back is a cool feature to see how much protein is in the tub without having to open the top. Now to the best part, the taste! Ive honestly never tasted another Rocky Road flavor protein, but this taste is amazing! It tastes just like Rocky Road ice cream and I couldn't get enough of it! Mixability is great in both water and milk as well. Overall, this is an excellent protein product from Dymatize, that I would highly recommend! UPDATE- The cinnamon bun flavor is out of this world! It really is an amazing flavor, and one that made me crave my post wokrout shake everyday after the gym! Definitely a great addition to this excellent already lineup!

Nucks57's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Only reason I won't give this particular flavor a full 10 is because of the foaming. I take it immediately after a workout so I just mix it with water and drink and go. I've been told by people that they've had similar problems with vanillas in different proteins so going with a different flavor. Because of the results I've seen I'm sticking with this brand for a while

1-20 of 2,010 Reviews