Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,197 Reviews

eighty5biff's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Wow-factor supreme. After the first sip I wanted to get another tub of it, try out different Dymatize Iso-100 flavors, and write a review on bodybuilding.com because there's something special about this brand! This is by far the best tasting vanilla whey I've tried and it has excellent efficiency. If you've been looking for a quality tasting vanilla, try this gourmet vanilla flavor asap, it might just be your new go-to.

gmccann's Rating
Birthday Cake

Great flavor for after workout. Cinnamon was perfect and not to sweet and reminded me of a cinnamon bun!

elewis17's Rating
Smooth Banana

Great Taste! Pricey but good!

hwkhan84's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Love this product...first time buying this and now I will continue with this one...good taste as well.

aerosigns01's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

The Cinnamon Bun whey protein is awesome. Even if it wasn't beneficial as protein this stuff would be good just for a dessert drink. This is the best Whey protein I have ever tried. The price is a little high, but it is not as extreme as some other brands.

Shokmohd's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Shokmohd did not leave a written review for this product.

StubbornMuscle's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Great quality whey protein, and flavor is also great.

CaptainMerica86's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This review is based solely on taste and ability to be mixed. I have not used the product long enough to see results. Again, this review is designed to let people know that this is extremely easy to mix with room temp and cold water, compared to many other brands of protein I have used in the past. Also, the "Gourmet Vanilla" flavor sits well even on a leg workout-nausiated stomach. I am very impressed with the flavor being that it is carb (sugar) free.

derekcorreira's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Tastes good, good profile. Im happy.

KillerKoala3's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This protein is delicious, mixes well, and has a great nutritional profile. The Orange dreamsicle is the best whey I've had.

jennyhad's Rating

Excellent whey protein. My favourite one. The taste is amazing. I take this protein for the last 6 months and it helped me drop some weight and body fat. It doesn't give me bloating like other whey proteins I've tried. Comments for the flavours now: Birthday Cake: tastes more like icing rather than cake. Even though I am addicted to cakes, I didn't go crazy on this one. Cookies and Cream: it has tiny pieces of cookies inside, would love to have bigger ones or more. Would prefer to have more cookie flavour rather than cream/milky. Fudge Brownie: best flavour ever. It's like you are eating the brownie batter. I give 9 out of 10 because I would love to see some pieces in it. Gourmet Chocolate: great chocolatey taste.

emanny99's Rating
Fudge Brownie
Birthday Cake

Awesome taste and the amino content a huge plus

TheCakeMix's Rating
Birthday Cake

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeparchen's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

IMO the Vanilla is on point, I go and blow a lot of money trying different types of proteins for the fun of it and IMO its solid, Aside from taste though the profile is solid as well as the company, Dymatize has always been known to make quality products.. They need to make the Cinnamon Bun flavor in a normal 5lb size now so i can buy it regularly, and make a nice peanut butter one would be great 0=)

Anandkblore's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Anandkblore did not leave a written review for this product.

tarajunker's Rating

Mixes well and flavor is amazing. I had orange dreamscicle. Not too sweet but sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth.

bvang1's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Mix very easily and taste great with cold water. Glad I made the switch over to Dymatize ISO 100 for easy mixing.

Ironwill002's Rating

I recently ordered ISO 100 because of the high protein, low calrories, and very low fat and sugar ratings. The taste is good, one of the best I've tried, and it's mixture is actually somewhat thick when used with water. So far I'm very pleased and expect to keep using it.

alattas's Rating

alattas did not leave a written review for this product.

WasselSannaa's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

WasselSannaa did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,197 Reviews