Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

7.9
Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Cinnamon Bun
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,809 Reviews

kingaden's Rating
Birthday Cake

The best tasting protein that's out on the market hands down! Definitely a must buy and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great product.

FitLukeB's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I have been drinking this for years. I just had to share the consistency I kept this around. Taste great and mixes quick. Can always count on muscle recovery and less soreness.

zeus7169's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This protein flavor purchase was beaded on the ratings that it received. I was a little skeptical about Orange Cream, since protein powders are usually known for vanilla or chocolate. Most attempts stay within that realm. I took a chance and it paid off, the flavor is amazing. So nice to have a different flavor protein shake to be able to mix it up from the normal, every day flavors. Dymatize does it again! I highly recommend this product and flavor. Try it for yourself.

mtw007's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is literally the best protein ever, the taste is exactly like a bday cake and I always feel recovered and not so sore after taking this.

maddy374's Rating
Cookies and Cream

maddy374 did not leave a written review for this product.

rachjust009's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I'm a big fan of sticking to simple flavors when it comes to supplements. The Gourmet Chocolate is balls-to-the-wall delicious. I have mixed it with milk, water, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk; in all three cases, the product mixed very well and tasted as good in water as in milk. I drink one serving right after my morning workout, then another serving as part of an afternoon snack. The BCAAs in this, along with Dymatize's Amino Pro, really help with muscle fatigue and soreness. I had never used any of Dymatize's supplements before, but I'll continue to use them now.

dk5bdubs's Rating
Birthday Cake

By far one of the best proteins that I have ever used. Many vanilla's are bland but this vanilla from Dymatize is fantastic. And such a clean formula on top of that. Dymatize has always made proteins that I trust and with a clean label, it's easy to see why. Probably the best isolate protein powder I have ever used.

• mst826
mst826's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Definitely my favorite low carb protein. I know this is a wild concept but the Fudge Brownie flavor tastes just like a Fudge Brownie hah! I don't feel bloated or anything after the shake. Definitely still feel light but full. Totally satisfied and highly recommend.

pewterss's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Just picked this stuff up this week from BB.com. Oh man, its AWESOME. It mixes really well (using cold water), no clumping at all. The taste is amazing, I can seriously drink this stuff all day long. I just might, :) I was using Syntha-6 and Muscle Tech, but as of right now I think I am switching to Dymatize, orange Dreamsicle. Will be buying a 5lb tub next time there is a sale.

1Caleb's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

The absolute best I have tried, taste and performance. It is a bit more expensive though. If you have the extra money to spend and taste is as important as performance this is the product to get. Little to no bloating, instant mixing even with a spoon.

bobakkh's Rating

Good taste ! never tried any other protein but this is quit ok

YaBoyAL536's Rating

Wish I would have known about this sooner!

saul002's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Orange dreamsicle is the best flavor protein I have ever tasted, not too sweet like other company's absurd flavors, so you are able to get it down easily after a hard workout. Birthday cake is awesome as well! Great product and highly recommend!

• mkks
mkks's Rating

Absolutely love this protein powder. Was recommended by my best friend. Have only tried the gourmet chocolate but looking forward to trying other flavors in the future. I mix with almond milk or non fat milk and use it as a meal replacement usually for breakfast and post work out. Other proteins I have tried do not taste as good, clump easily. I will be sticking with this brand!

loseitnow12's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I blend it with my nutri blender. It is the best tasting protein shake I ever had. I don't like chocolate at all, but this I love. It does not foam up like the other once when I blend it. Love it!!

Tyler2106's Rating
Birthday Cake

I finally got around to finishing my tub of ISO-100 Birthday Cake flavor protein. I purchased this flavor after hearing so many people rave about it. After finishing the tub, I must say it wasn't my favorite flavor. I definitely think it tasted like a sweet version of a birthday cake, I just don't think I'm a big fan of vanilla flavoring proteins. The consistency was perfect every time. Super easy to mix and mixed in a matter of a few shakes. The macros on this protein are top notch which I grew to love and it has spoiled me. Low calorie and high protein. I used this protein for post-workout and snacks. It was a great post-workout but with it being an ISO it was not filling long term. Overall, a great company and great protein. I would highly recommend.

melghraw's Rating

Best protein ever. Great taste. Amazing results

Tarenleighton's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

When i look at a protein powder, I am looking for grams of protein vs grams of carbs, how easy it is to mix, and flavor. Since i'm a carboholic and have absolutely no problem getting the required carbs needed in a day, i really like that this only has 1 g of carbs per serving vs 25 g of protein. The flavor of this one, while a little sweet for my liking, is a nice change from my standard chocolate. As far as mixability, this stuff is amazing. l don't need a blender or blender ball. Water, powder, shaker cup, and go. It's smooth. No chunks. Awesome!

CptnTyinKnots's Rating
Cookies and Cream

If you're looking for great flavor, this is definitely it. If you're looking for a great protein, this is ALSO it. Just all around a great protein.

oinuy's Rating