Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Gourmet Vanilla
1-20 of 2,038 Reviews

AMishra1431's Rating
Smooth Banana

This is not the best among which I have used. I found it comparatively hard in digestion. For that reason I am not a fan of this product.

Starnjnyc's Rating
Birthday Cake
Fudge Brownie

Okay like the pricing but don't like that it doesn't tell how much precentage on the label of protein yield I hate the new packaging n god is there falovors too sweet n it's very low sugar makes no sense birthday cake 6 fudge brownie 6 birthday cake was a disappointment I stopped looking for there other fall rd due to there two sweet strange

Evilmarine's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

One of the best!! Cost more but you get what you pay for!!

• donstp
donstp's Rating

Great product but too expensive. Between my son and I we fly through a 5lb bucket pretty quickly. Going to move to Optimum Nutrition going forward. But besides the cost, this is a great product.

laurlaur63's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

I loved that this powder mixed really well with water and didn't leave any clumps or grittiness. But I was not a fan of the taste. I'm hoping the other flavors taste better because I really liked this product otherwise.

VannahBarronFit's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I'm lactose intolerant so I gave this protein a try hoping the extra synthesis would make it more digestible for me and it's worked like a charm. This is hands down the best protein I've ever used. The consistency is perfect and while I've only tried the orange dreamsicle formula, taste is spot on.

ccigas's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

I had gotten this powder through a different purchase as a free sample, they gave me the rocky road. It is probably the best tasting powder I have ever tried out. I am not so sure about the powder itself since it was a one time thing but the flavor was definitely the best.

ErinIkeda's Rating

I couldn't tell you which is better - cinnamon bun or orange dreamsicle... these are the best protein shakes ever. Low calorie, low sodium and all the right stuff for me! I bought it to try something new and now the cabinet is full of this stuff. My kids love it too.

grossmas's Rating

I really like the Dymatize products because they taste good and are low in sugar and carbs! The Birthday Cake flavor tastes good, just not a lot like Birthday Cake. The Fudge Brownie is definitely my favorite!! Chocolate Coconut does taste like chocolate coconut, but very artificial tasting. I would not recommend that flavor!

moeltaha's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This's my favorite protein powder after a hard intense workout I highly recommend don't have an after test and I don't feel bloated after drinking it, mixes easy with water. The only complaint I have the last 5LB tub I purchased tasted really weird different than normal makes it hard to drink. other than that I would given it solid 10 rating.

mrbrianstyles's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I've tried nearly every protein supplement on the market. After 3 years of "research" I have finally inducted Dymatize's ISO 100 into my supplement regimen. I take this immediately after a workout or whenever I'm deficient in my protein throughout the day and I never feel bloated. I did noticed a decrease in body fat and increase in my lean muscle mass in just a short time after adding this to my arsenal. I've also read (and heard) that Dymatize makes some of the "cleanest" supplements on the market in comparison to others that amino-spike and report false claims. I watch their research videos online and I can go on, and on, and on. I stand by Dymatize. Maybe one day they'll sponsor me? One can only dream. =)

graysonthacker's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

ISO-100 has a very good protein isolate profile. It is a very clean isolate protein with no fat and 1 gram of carbs. The protein powder is very fragrant. The cinnamon bun flavor is sweety and buttery and homey. Fortunately, the cinnamon bun flavor doesn't disappoint. When mixed with water it was pretty sweet with a good hit of cinnamon flavor. I think it is a little bit too sweet to put in milk, but in water the flavor is right there. ISO-100 mixes easily and quickly without clumping. There was some foaming when shaking it, but other mixing doesn't make it that foaming. This is a solid protein isolate protein. Definitely worth giving a try!

Fabiano10's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is a great protein 1 of the best. The only problem is the sodium content is high bur still one of my favorite

gesler0811's Rating

Apparently there's a reason that this protein keeps winning Whey Isolate of the Year in bb.com's annual supplement awards. I have had the privilege of trying three different flavors in exchange for an honest store review, and honestly I don't know what I did before I discovered orange dreamsicle. I was so wary to go with that flavor, but other reviewers said the same thing only to report how great it was once they'd had it. And it's true. This is my protein flavor of choice right now, I can't get enough. Now that I've been doing this a while and trying different proteins, I'm starting to not be able to take those powders that are obnoxiously sweet, where that artificial sweetness kind of bites back. Thankfully, this stuff is rich and smooth without being obnoxious. Even better, the flavors taste like what they advertise. They mix really well in water or milk, taste great, and the ingredient profile is spot-on. I also like the fact that a 32g serving contains 25g of protein, which means there is very little additional fillers and such, unlike a lot of other brands that try to add all kinds of other amino acids and such into the mix, which, isn't automatically a bad thing, I just really like that this stuff is almost pure protein. It only sweetens the deal that that the main two ingredients are hydrolyzed whey isolate and whey isolate. You won't find any whey concentrates or other less effective protein sources here. This is QUALITY. Once I finish the overly generous supply of protein that Dymatize has provided me with, I fully intend to purchase some of their other flavors, which, if anywhere near as good as the ones I have on hand right now, will amaze me. In addition to the Orange Dreamsicle (which you should go purchase right now), I also have the Fudge Brownie and Birthday Cake flavors, which are both super delicious right after a workout.

nutritionnick1's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

This was a great Isolate. I have enjoyed this very much and seen good results if you are looking to help stay lean or even help try and add some lean size.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

pumagoal44's Rating

The GOAT of protein powders. Clean profile/ingredients, great macros, and mixes easily with water. The flavors are spot on and don't have any aftertaste or hint of sweeteners (orange dreamsicle and birthday cake are by far the best). I'm a fan of thicker/foamier shakes, and ISO-100 fits the bill. Easily worth the price if you're watching your budget.

zaneingram33's Rating

This is by far my favorite protein! I have been through A LOT of them, and keep coming back. Nutrition profile is on point and definitely solid. Protein mixes well and quickly with water overtime and goes down easy without any bloating. The flavors are also my favorite overall. They definitely are artificial tasting but are definitely good and worth using as a daily go to. I prefer the Fudge Brownie the most, but the cookies and cream is decent as well. I will keep using ISO-100 as my daily protein!

Sarahski's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Taste sort of has a caramel flavor to it. Not at all like an oreo flavor but more of a milk and cookies type flavor. Mixes very well. Also, it's loaded with BCAA's as well at 25g protein so that's dope.

360554146's Rating

360554146 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,038 Reviews