Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

7.9
Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Cinnamon Bun
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,786 Reviews

• mk168
mk168's Rating

Chocolate is the best tasting. Great macro profile. birthday cake tastes ridiculous. Vanilla is a bit too sweet but nice to mix with other things.

wnaskor's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This is now my go to protein. I love the flavor, I love that Dymatize is all about quality and science. They make a product that is above the rest in terms of taste, macro balance, and one that I trust has what is on the label in the product.

blokpost's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Gourmet chocolate was awesome. It was moderately thick and mixed perfectly. Used 1-2 scoops daily. No bloating, no issues with digestion. Overall it's a great iso protein, but a bit pricey.

SOH11's Rating
Birthday Cake

When I first opened my tub of Birthday Cake, I didn't expect much. There really wasn't a sweet aroma that reminded me of icing or cake...or really anything "birthday" related you could say; instead, it just kinda smelled like your typical vanilla powder. That cloud of doubt quickly dissipated when I made my first shake, and I was thrown back. Ever just licked straight cake batter out of a bowl? That's what this tastes like. Strong cake taste with a nice touch of (what I perceived to be) buttercream frosting. Baking wise, my pancakes came out with an extra "creamy" taste, and I could still taste the cake batter. I also tried Orange Dreamsicle, which tasted just like an orange cream pop in shake form! I didn't care for it too much when mixed in oatmeal, however, but as a simple yogurt + whey mix it became a dessert-like treat. Best part about ISO-100 is that each serving is only 110 calories total, including 0 g of fat (!!!!), 1 g of total carbohydrates, and a whooping 25 g of protein. Combine that with the fact that this is a non-prop blend protein supplement and you've got yourself two thumbs-up for the label. Being my first Dymatize product, I would be understating it if I said I was impressed. Highly recommended.

NestorVasquez's Rating
Birthday Cake

NestorVasquez did not leave a written review for this product.

kidmisfit559's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

By far this is the best tasting protein I've ever tried and let me tell me you I've tried a lot of different types of protein. I can take it right before i work out and i wont feel full or blowded. It mixes well with water it taste just like the Orange Dreamsicle ice cream. This by far is now my favorite protein.

jboyd93's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This protein tastes amazing.. I ordered Orange Dreamsicle and it tastes exactly like a orange dreamsicle milkshake. Its pretty incredible considering I drink it with water. I know the ingredients are very clean, so with this taste this product is an A+. This is a must buy! Top level stuff.

sharronekay's Rating

Birthday cake is hands down my favorite. It's got a sweetness to it which helps with my cravings. All flavors mix great and taste is incomparable. Cinnamon Bun is also tasty, and not over powering on the cinnamon. Orange dreamsicle tastes exactly like the orange push pops we had as kids :) mix the orange and vanilla for an even better experience for the taste buds ;)

jlingerfelt80's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

After trying many cheaper brands of protein powders, I finally gave Dymatize a go. Absolutely night and day from what I have been getting. The powder dissolves so much better than lesser brands. There are no clumps floating in my shaker cup or in my smoothie. Not to mention the taste is incredible! I chose the vanilla to see how well it would blend with other things without overpowering and was not disappointed. Can't wait to try the other flavor a.

AMeyer9's Rating

Not really a whole lot to say other than this is a solid protein. If you're in the market for an isolate this should be at the top of your list. It seems not many companies actually list the full amino profile anymore so that's a huge plus. Some of the flavors are definitely on the sweet side, so if you have a sweet tooth and are looking for a low-calorie/high protein snack to replace them this is probably your best bet. Birthday Cake made some pretty awesome pancakes as well.

dedios09's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

First off thanks to Dymatize Nutrition and their reps for letting me sample this product, very generous! The profile is everything you'd want out of a whey isolate 0g fat, 1g carbs, and 25g of protein. This has been very clutch in helping me reach my macros as I usually only have so many carbs and fats to spare. Orange Dreamsicle is a dream. Period. I look forward to taking this on my mornings or for post workout. It's a welcomed switch from your obvious Vanilla and Chocolate flavors. Big kudos, Dyamtize! Highly saluted.

gsxrsix's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

The vanilla flavor tastes great. When mixing with cold water it mixes okay. When mixing with hot water it clumps up very easily and hard to put down.

blazs91's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

The best protein supplement I've ever had! I've tried several different brands' similar products, but this stands out among all of them. The substance of the powder is extremely pure, digests easily, shakes well (1-2 yanks and it's drinkable). In addition, it has high nutritional value: not only its amino acid combination is superior, but it also contains a fair amount of potassium and calcium without having an affordable amount of artificial ingredients (sucralose, for instance, which is absolutely acceptable IMO). My next protein supplement will definitely be another barrel of this product! I could highly recommend this product to anyone, who needs protein supplementation! P.S.: the gourmet chocolate tastes incredibly delicious!

Budjola's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Macros are amazing, as with every Dymatize ISO whey. anything Cinnamon is my go to, so when i saw that they finally got it i was excited. mixes well, tastes great, take multi and lift heavy

ltl1975's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Decent product and taste.

Jdalvarez94's Rating

After research and reading reviews I decided to give Iso 100 a try because of how pure and great tasting they say it was.. I ordered the cookies and cream flavor. Ever since then this is my go to protein! It's taste reminds me of a creamy milkshake I feel like it's my cheat meal 👌🏾. Just *** water and that's it! I have noticed that my recovery it'd quick and im not sore as much as I used to be. Before taking it I would be sore 4-6 days but now it's only a day! I recommend this protein 100%! 10/10 I just bought the Orange Dreamsicle let's see how it tastes!

CKane009's Rating

Cleanest, and best tasting protein I have ever had - Will never change it up either.

pepo77's Rating

pepo77 did not leave a written review for this product.

jon159k's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is an excellent powder. The birthday cake flavor is one of my favorites of all time. The macros of this powder are perfect with hardly any fat, very low carbohydrates, and high in protein. The taste of this powder is excellent. I tried the birthday cake but I will definitely be trying some of their other flavors in the future. The texture is nice and thick even when mixed with just water and the mixability is excellent when using a skaker bottle. The whey isolate is very fast digesting and I feel that I recover quicker after I take it. Dymatize is one of the best protein companies out there and doesn't spike their protein with amino acids or other junk. The powder does not taste chalky or artificial when compared to some other powders. This is an excellent product and deserves a 10/10. I will definitely purchase more in the future.

emilycrooke's Rating

I absolutely LOVE this product. This is actually the only supplement I have been taking on my fitness journey to my first NPC Bikini competition. I first bought it because it was a more clean protein on the shelves, but was pleasantly surprised by the delicious flavor! I just mix mine with water after I work out, and could not be any happier with the product! Thanks Dymatize!

1-20 of 1,786 Reviews