Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Gourmet Vanilla
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,665 Reviews

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This protein powder taste amazing! It truly is one of the best I have ever tasted. It don't leave that chalky taste in your mouth.

bwmccord's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

After spending years in the bodybuilding world, I've found that ISO-100 by Dymatize Nutrition is one of the top whey isolates on the market. This protein is perfect for a post-workout drink and is ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of a hard workout. Between the great taste and the high quality ingredients, I have been extremely happy with this product. Todays supplement market has been flooded with protein shakes all claiming to be the best, and the cheapest. But these other products do not feature the same high quality ingredients and great taste as ISO-100.

matty316's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

First off I want to thank Team Dymatize for sending me a tub of this to review. I have never had protein for them before, but have heard so many good things about ISO-100 that I had to try it. This stuff is great yo! Mixes perfectly with just a few shakes. The orange dreamsicle is a perfect flavor. High protein, low (no) carbs. I would definitely use this again. When you go to order it, and they ask you how much, just tell them "All of it"! And that matty316 sent ya.

JRTamayo's Rating

Mixes very easily, and tastes great... Like an Orange Julious!

nilekyle's Rating
Birthday Cake

Overall, Dymatize ISO-100 has an AMAZING profile and tastes great. The birthday cake flavor is really on point and with such amazing macros and nutritional profile you really can't go wrong purchasing this protein.

vabynautiyal's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

vabynautiyal did not leave a written review for this product.

Boweache34's Rating

Boweache34 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lovent's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Lovent did not leave a written review for this product.

SuPErBe's Rating

This tastes amazing and is easy to mix!

Whicated's Rating

Whicated did not leave a written review for this product.

eaolson's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Trying a new protein powder is always a bit of a gamble. I've spent hundreds on yucky ones that sat on the shelf for months before eventually ending up in the trash. Dymatize Iso-100 did not disappoint! My ONLY complaint is that the texture was a little thicker than I would like...a simple fix by adding more liquid. The flavor is awesome!

Necroesquire's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This product may be better than a 5 rating as a protein supplement but I just cannot get over how horribly, sickly sweet it is to give it any more (I am on the fence of giving it less). The taste of the fudge brownie and the birthday cake flavors are so sweet--and I have a sweet tooth--that I am having to use half servings and, even then, trying to cut it with things like unsweetened cocoa powder or unflavored whey isolate to dilute it enough to try and get it down so I can use up the supply I purchased. Other flavors may be more tolerable but I don't see myself spending the cash on them to try and find out. It has been difficult enough stomaching this lot already.

Beltonstlend88's Rating

Beltonstlend88 did not leave a written review for this product.

TheMatzah's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

ISO-100 is perfect. Instant mix-ability + a great profile. Try some today!

Frovessiom's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Frovessiom did not leave a written review for this product.

superhuman67's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I received a tub of the Cinnamon Bun to try out and review and after really putting it to the test this are my thoughts on this protein and flavor. The ingredient profile 10/10 it's a pure isolate so it should work well for anyone who is lactose intolerant, looking for a high amount of protein per serving, and if they are either on a contest prep or getting ready for a photo shoot and want to keep protein high and calories low in order to get in tight lean condition. Mix Ability- 9/10 The cinnamon bun flavor mixed very easy with just a little foam which settles very fast and really no particles float except for a little residue on the bottom which looks like cinnamon which is expected. Taste- 8.5/10 - This flavor is Cinnamon Bun and the sweet icing flavor is what you are hit with first and it's VERY sweet then comes the cinnamon flavor which for an isolate protein it's rare to fine one flavored this sweet and flavorful. If you like SWEET proteins that don't have an awful chemical taste this one is pretty good. Dymatize lately has been pretty competitive on the pricing of this type of protein which is USUALLY pretty expensive. Overall I give this a 9/10 rating and again if you like SWEET proteins and are on the market for an isolate and cinnamon is your thing like it is for me I DEFINITELY recommend this protein and flavor. It's very good mixed in water, blended in yogurt, cottage cheese, and it also works well in recipes in the kitchen.

dingrins's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

dingrins did not leave a written review for this product.

Misctake7's Rating
Birthday Cake

I'm a fan of Iso-100! The profile and mixability has me sold. The easy mixing and flavor sures it up for me. I felt Birthday Cake was VERY sweet and maybe a bit more than I'm used too. I'm interested in branching out and trying the other flavors as I've heard great reviews on the Fudge Brownie flavor as well. Will I buy Iso-100n? YES, but trying other flavors. Would you recommend this protein? Yes, to those that like or can handle sweet proteins.

Turkwrx's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Turkwrx did not leave a written review for this product.

lowroller21212's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

First things first, it is hydrolyzed whey protein iso at 25 grams and lactose free. Being lactose intolerant this is a huge huge factor and the profile is exceptional. The chocolate gourmet tastes great and mixes just as you would expect any isolate, but not that watery. Overall solid product and chocolate is to my liking but slightly sweet. I posted some pics of the inside of the tub and the shake here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170331761

1-20 of 1,665 Reviews