Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
7.7
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Cookies and Cream
Smooth Banana
Gourmet Pina Colada
Birthday Cake
1-20 of 1,351 Reviews

decathlonderek's Rating

This is one of the best isolate proteins that I have used. It mixes great and tastes even better!!!!! Love the profile with low calorie (110 serving), 0 fat, 0 sugar, and still 25 grams of protein. Great protein supplement for cutting

freegafo's Rating

I prefer Cookie and Cream than Fudge Brownie it has a bit more soft taste. Fudge Brownie is a bit too sweet but is also very nice. The Vanilla is ultra sweet, even if I mix it with 500ml water is very sweet and have strong taste

ChrisCon1984's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I used this product all of last year. I am definitely a fan of the ISO-100. It helped me put on a lot of lean muscle and increased my strength gains.

JewelJensen's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

My daughter first bought me this product last year and I fell in love with this product and find it awesome for a cut to use. Due to the lower calorie count on this product it is perfect for a low carb nutrition plan where you are counting every calorie and carb that goes in your body. Taste: 10/10 Both the Fudge Brownie and the Gourmet Chocolate are excellent in flavor. Mixabiility: 10/10 There were never any issues mixing this product either with water of Almond Milk and it took just a couple of shakes and it was ready to down. I have never had a chunk of unmixed protein while using this product and love that there is not a aftertaste with it either. I would love to try other flavors of the ISO 100 and will definitely be ordering some samples of other flavors. I am very picky on flavors so I tend to stick to chocolate or chocolate based protein. Also I loved the fact that there were no egg's in this protein. I am highly allergic to egg whites in some forms in a few of the protein powders and had no ill effects from this product. I will always keep this in my cabinet to use due to the reasons aforementioned above. Thank you for a great product with awesome taste and mixability. Nothing worse than having a chunk of protein when you are slamming down protein. Awesome product.

discodancer's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I began using the Dymatize ISO-100 Whey Protein to help support my goals to build muscle. Immediately following my workouts, I quickly add 1 to 2 scoops to my shaker, some water and BAM....protein straight to the muscles!!!! It tastes great and dissolves easily. Its a great protein to consume following an intense workout.

Sheaky27's Rating

I do not like this stuff - it is too fake tasting. Sometimes I go without a protein shake after my workout because I don't think I can stomach it. It's fine for making protein pancakes with, though. Will be looking for a powder without sucralose/aspartame next time..

lucciiee's Rating

lucciiee did not leave a written review for this product.

farooq7786's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

farooq7786 did not leave a written review for this product.

JStevenson47's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

JStevenson47 did not leave a written review for this product.

JStevenson47's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

JStevenson47 did not leave a written review for this product.

Gnreign's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

So I don't normally write reviews, but this protein is so awesome that I'm compelled to do so. By far the best tasting whey that I've ever tasted. I received a sample, and like it, so I decided to buy a 1.6 lb tub of Orange Dreamsicle. Tastes 100% amazing no matter what it's in, cold or room temperature water, milk, or almond milk - doesn't matter, tastes great. Mixes extremely easy in any shaker even without a whisk wire ball. Ordering again right now! :)

juligc's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I love this product, it tastes awesome, it has a good amount of servings and works well. Another thing is that is good with my stomach so it can be taken at any hour.

heliman1980's Rating

One of the best tasting protein I have taken. It has a lot of great stuff already in it like Bcaas. I would highly recommend this.

tricepwarrior's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

First time using ISO-100 in years and decided to give it a shot again. I used to work in a supplement shop where we were very particular with what brands we carried. Mainly to avoid pixie-dusting and amino spiking proteins or pixie-dusted pre-workouts. After looking at the nutrition facts (scoop gram size, contents, etc) it was clear that Dymatize makes a great affordable and well manufactured protein powder. It tastes great, mixes well, sits in your stomach well, and is a great value. I will probably be using ISO-100 for a long time now. And it helps that bodybuilding.com has quick shipping and awesome prices!

mirag76's Rating

very nice testy powder goes down smooth and didnt cause any stomach problems which i normally do have if i try different brand.

MBreault's Rating
Birthday Cake
Gourmet Chocolate

Best whey I ever had. Always mixed really well and great taste of chocolate. Best whey if you want to manage your macros you can add whatever you want and get the right amount. I tried 53g of this whey (gourmet raspberry, which is no more available) with 43g of powder gatorade for my post-workout and got really good results. With gourmet chocolate I didn't needed to mix it it tasted very good and there's real cacao in it. The birthday cake is also very good. It has a really sweet taste with a very light touch of vanilla. It mixes very well just like the whole ISO-100 serie.

seclusion's Rating

My new favorite go to protein now. Using cross-flow micro filtration it delivers 25 grams of protein per 30 gram scoop with excellent taste and a low calorie count . It's also pretty pure in comparison to bsn's syntha 6, on that one you get less than 50% of protein per scoop with allot of fat, calories, and cholesterol. I can't drink milk anymore because it causes stomach discomfort and dymatize's iso-100 is super easy to digest with zero stomach discomfort. This is great for building lean muscle mass and even if you're bulking just take more servings or actually eat food! Calorie dense protein powders or "weight gainers" are just so retar**d i'm not going to type a rant. As far as flavors I've already finished 1.6 pound tubs of birthday cake, orange dreamsicle, cinnamon bun, and cookies and cream flavor. The gourmet chocolate I got a free serving sample and I didn't care for it, nothing wrong with the flavor its just im extremely tired/ worn out of any chocolate or chocolate peanut butter flavors. After my first 1.6 tub of birthday cake flavor I immediately ordered the 5lb tub and I just opened that yesterday. Birthday cake is the best flavored protein powder ive ever tried. Although I was skeptical that I would like an orange flavored protein powder, Orange Dreamsicle was surprisingly delicious. Cinnamon bun was good but the flavor was really light, more like a hint of cinnamon bun and kind of unflavored. The cookies and cream was also really light but had a coffee after taste to me, and I don't like the taste of coffee. All in all I highly recommend this protein powder.

vanhanz's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Excellent , Excellent, Excellent.... Tastes great, mixes well, didn't feel bloated after 2 scoops and fast absorbing. When you order this I suggest also ordering the banana protein as it's good to have in the pantry for Protein pancakes, cookies, creamer for coffee, etc...

SergioGomezV's Rating

SergioGomezV did not leave a written review for this product.

DanBalea's Rating
Cookies and Cream

A very good product for me. Il prepared with milk comes too good to taste.

1-20 of 1,351 Reviews