Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,141 Reviews

Darrylm10's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I NEVER leave reviews but mann I love this stuff. I've been using this as my go to protein for about 8 months now and every time I leave it for another brand I come back to it. Taste great, great results, easy to mix and blend. Also easy on the stomach. It does get a little foamy from blending but besides that this stuff is AMAZING. If you're on a low carb diet or just need some extra protein in your diet I highly recommend this. Plus, the price for the amount of servings is top of the line for a whey isolate protein. Cookies and Cream and Strawberry are my personal favorites. Won't be disappointed.

cotti302's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

cotti302 did not leave a written review for this product.

Zanesmith5's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Without a doubt the most delicious protein flavor i've ever had. Definitely a must buy if you want a very fast digesting protein that is also low in calories.

vinnybisson's Rating
Birthday Cake

First of all, i'm a huge fan of iso-100 protein, even though it's very expensive, the product is awesome. Mixes well and taste good. I was really hesitating before buying The birthday cake flavor, after all, it's only available in 5 pounds size so if you don't like it, you're stuck with it for a while and it cost you a lot. Then i made the move, and i'ts by far the best thing i've done regarding supplements. It tastes AMAZING i wasn't expecting that much from it. it really tastes as if i was eating a cake. I blend it with milk so it makes a creamier shake and i just love it. I could easily drink ten shakes a day.

kito32's Rating
Birthday Cake

Awesome taste, easy mixability. Along with ON Whey, this one just became a new personal favorite.

Ronaldo720's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Very good protein. Tastes amazing. Great for building lean muscle. The Orange Dreamsicle flavor is amazing as well. Just like the real thing.

BigTex34's Rating

BigTex34 did not leave a written review for this product.

gtghost's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Since I'm lactose intolerant, this is one of the few protein isolates I could take. Flavors are awesome! Kinda sweet for my liking.

matienzo's Rating

what an amazing product! especially for contest prep when you want to have the best quality protein ingested and assimilated as quick as possible. the flavor is amazing which is a big plus especially when you are not eating a variety of food. best time to take this product is: post workout and upon waking up.

Kristinaki's Rating
Fudge Brownie

When I finally decided to buy the first protein in my life I chose this one, because it seemed to be simply the best - pure protein with almost no carbs or fat (0.5g per scoop). It mixes incredibly well even with a spoon. As for the taste... the first shake was a shock for me. Since it was the very first protein in my life I could have never imagined that I would hate chocolate taste (and I love chocolate!). However, with every shake I started liking the taste better and better and now I absolutely love it! I'm happy I didn't write the review after the first shake, because I would definitely give 1/10. Now it's absolutely 10/10. After this protein I have tried different other (PhD, MetRx, BPI) and still I think that ISO-100 by Dymatize is the best!

Knors's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I really like the taste of this protein powder, and it mixes well with water or milk. A bit pricey, but I don't drink it every day, so it lasts me a little longer. Worth a try if you're on the fence!

SterlingMoose's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Wow, flavors for the Orange Dreamsicle and Cookies & Cream are awesome. Powder mixes in well - I use a mixture of 8oz water and two tablespoons of half & half. I found the addition of just a little milk fat makes any grittiness go away without affecting the flavor. Orange Dreamsicle reminds me of the Push-Up Pops I used to get as a kid Cookies & Cream tastes a lot like Oreos I am addicted now!

pearlw's Rating

Goes down easy. Amazing flavors, not many negatives about it. A bit pricy, but worth it.

abusultana611's Rating
Strawberry

abusultana611 did not leave a written review for this product.

AReese33's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This was my first attempt at a protein supplement and I am thoroughly pleased! I saw noticable muscle gains within 6 weeks and I believe I would have seen them sooner, if, I hadn't slacked off in my workouts for 2 weeks. I also did not experience bloating. If you want to see results quickly, get this supplement. Fantastic product.

azalfahed's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This is a great product, easy to mix, However I didn't like the orange flavor. The most important thing to me is that it has low fat and low carb.

cdf731's Rating
Cookies and Cream

LOVE this protein, no carbs and taste amazing, easy to mix and awesome for maintaining mass. Recently had the mint chocolate chip and it was incredible as well. Nice work Dymatize

EarvinTorres's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

If you're after protein per serving it's true that you get more from Hydrowhey (30g) compared to ISO-100's 25g. But due to the difference in serving size (for Hydrowhey, most flavours is 39g per serving is while a serving of ISO-100 Pina Colada is only 29.1g) we can say ISO-100 is purer (85.9% protein per gram compared to Hydrowhey's 76.9%). Again, this is because of difference in weight per serving of the two. That means for every 100g of Hydrowhey, only 76.9g of it is protein, while there's 85.9g of protein for every 100g of ISO-100. Again, I'm talking about purity here. Now for the taste, I've always rotated between vanilla & chocolate when I used Hydrowhey. When I switched to ISO-100, I wanted to try something different and the Orange Dreamsicle masks that distinct taste/aftertaste of the protein completely, you'll think your drinking a regular smoothie.

ezcobar's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This is a very good protein. I use it immediately at the end of my workout and I have a noticeable difference in the amount of soreness i feel vs the days that I don't. The taste is pretty good, I like the vanilla since i can use it as a base for making fruit smoothies. I usually use a wand mixer, but if i have to shake it, it tends to be a little gritty, but not so bad that it's a problem - it's just a noticeable difference vs some others that i've used.

jason383's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is the best tasting protein powder I have ever had! Mixes very well as well. I look forward to when it's time to have a shake with this in it. I take it first thing when I wake up and about 20 or 30 minutes before my workout. It's expensive but to me it's worth every penny. Love that they break down the aminos and ingredients. Very straight forward and you know what you are getting. Great product and don't hesitate to buy especially this flavor.

1-20 of 1,141 Reviews