Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Cookies and Cream
Smooth Banana
Orange Dreamsicle
Gourmet Pina Colada
Gourmet Vanilla
1-20 of 1,429 Reviews

JuicyJosh7's Rating

I drink Dymatize ISO-100 immediately following my workouts due to its fast absorption. I also appreciate Dymatize's providing the amino acid profile on the label so I know what I'm drinking. All my taste ratings are based on mixing in cold water. In the past, I've drank pounds and pounds of other proteins, and I've gotten the best lean muscle gains from ISO-100. However, it is somewhat expensive, so the protein earns an overall rating of 8.

jackyteoh's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Mixes up easily. No sugar at all. But the vanilla taste rather sweet to me although with no sugar at all. Easily digested.

valeriakotova54's Rating

valeriakotova54 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lpizzle's Rating
Cookies and Cream

good flavor. not heavy at all with water and it doesnt sit in your stomach. ive gotten good results and it seems like doms is reduced when i use this product. will continue to use this protein

radiaz735's Rating
Birthday Cake

Since i started taking whey protein I've always loved ISO 100 chocolate, fudge brownie & birthday cake are my favorites no nasty after tastes

rammstein24's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

this is some good stuff ,i just drank my first shake and it tastes grate. im only bummed that they don't sell ten lb bags at a little cheaper price .that would help my gains.great product though

charlesmanlyman's Rating
Birthday Cake

Wow! I haven't had protein shakes for a while. I climb mountains, and will be trekking up Mt. Everest this next month. I used to drink Champion whey protein, but someone introduced me to this ISO 100 Protein, and they had me try Birthday Cake. All I can say is it tastes like a real ice cream shake. I don't like regular protein, too chalky, but this makes it appear like a treat but without all the other crap in those protein drinks. I have my shakes before and after working out, as well as at night time as a treat. I don't need to be tempted by ice-cream nor Starbucks coffee drinks. I found my new weight loss gem.

Catalyze's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I have gotten to the point where ISO-100 is the only protein that I use anymore. It has a very clear list of simple ingredients without any filler/spike. Being an isolate it has less calories than a blend and mixes thinner than a blend or casein. It mixes very easily without slime. I have tried 3 flavors: Cookies and Cream (rate it a 9) which has bits of chocolate cookie in it, Vanilla which is a mild tasting vanilla (rate it a 9), and Orange Dreamsicle (rate it a 10). I was not believing when I read folks say it tasted like a melted orange creamsicle treat. They aren't kidding....that is exactly what it tastes like to me. Low calories, 25 grams of isolate protein, and good flavors...I like it.

fitnessbella's Rating

I bought this product based on reviews. After a lot of reading I opted for F.B flavour.. unfortunately the product was way too sweet for me and had to send it back. I then tried Vanilla & O.D. Based on the reviews for O.D I was quite optimistic about it however, when I tasted it it wasn't as I thought it would be.. It left a horrible taste in my mouth and made me feel sick. The Vanilla is okay, hard to drink sometimes but goes very well in my porridge in the morning. I have just received the Gourmet Chocolate, It's not as strong a chocolate taste as I would have liked but it tastes decent and is drinkable unlike some of the others I have tried. I can definitely see an improvement from using this product, just a pity about the taste of some flavours.

Jillybean69's Rating

I just tried the new cinnamon bun exclusive and it is fantastic. I usually buy Trutein, but I wanted a faster absorbing protein with less calories and carbs. The only thing that would make this product better, is if it came in the 5 lb. canister! I will be purchasing this product again, sooner than I wanted to, because I drink at least 2 shakes a day.

FSDLebron's Rating

FSDLebron did not leave a written review for this product.

Bwe159's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

One scoop in 8oz of water. And it's like drinking ice cream. It's never upset my stomach, this is my new favorite.

Simobr1's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Worst protein ever. Too sweet and very hard to mix. To avoid.

• jota93
jota93's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I really don't know how you could go wrong with this protein. It has such an amazing taste and it mixes so well. I never really looked forward to drinking my protein shakes, but after tasting this one I really can't wait for my workout to be over. Sometimes I'll drink 2-3 servings a day because it's just that good. I'll be trying the birthday cake taste after I'm done with this tub. Overall, I'm really satisfied with this product.

dngrznfit's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

The Cinnamon Bun is SOOO DELICIOUS!! I'm surprised at how low it's rated but I'm glad I took a gamble (I'm usually not a big fan of any chocolate flavored products but next time I might try the gourmet chocolate...). I can't fully comment on the effectiveness of this since I just received this but my trainer recommended it and she knows what she's talking about.

lordnarmo's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

lordnarmo did not leave a written review for this product.

Jackison's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Best protein I've bought to date. Flavor 100% amazing. If you like chocolate then you'll love this stuff, not to mention it doesn't clump and mixes perfectly! Get this protein!!! Worth every penny!

alysalorraine's Rating

alysalorraine did not leave a written review for this product.

rajudatla's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

mixes very well and tastes amazing a very nice product beats ON hydrowhey

afdegayner's Rating

Dymatize ISO-100 is a excellent product. Mixes well, great taste, and most importantly I'm getting results.

1-20 of 1,429 Reviews