Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

7.9
Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Cinnamon Bun
Gourmet Vanilla
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,844 Reviews

monica200917's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This product was what everyone said. I have been working out about a year. I focus more on weight lifting, minimal cardio. I work out about 1 hr/30-2 hrs every at least 5 days a week. I was looking for a way to get more protein in my diet, without needing to eat as much .. and hopefully see some gains lol. But I like to keep my carbs low because those tend to get out of control LOL. 1g of carb per serving can't beat that. It is VERY sweet, I only added water.. and one full scoop in the OZ instructed on the bottle. Normally I have an issue with protein powders being to chalky or too bland . Surely not the case with this one. I am satisfied, but I want a new flavor.. maybe chocolate or something.

skinnydrea's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Taking this stuff for a couple of years so I had to show love for my go to protein. It's so good and clutch.

• sjc2
sjc2's Rating
Cookies and Cream

One of the best protein shakes around. Mixes easily with no lumps or after-residue. The taste and consistency is simply amazing, you have to try it to really appreciate it!

bignickwash's Rating

This has been an excellent choice. The taste is good without tasting too sweet. It mixes easily in water but of course taste better with milk. I like the low calroie amount at only 110 per serving and with only 1 scoop. Ive bought this product twice for not just the taste but great price too. Highly recommended. Looking forward to trying other flavors!

jlaudio40's Rating
Cookies and Cream

jlaudio40 did not leave a written review for this product.

kissyfree's Rating

I like that is tastes really good with water on the go. Especially for a sweet tooth. For baking as well. I like the low carbs and I don't end up feeling bloated afterwards. I make a lot of different treats with this so I buy too often.

rachystanger's Rating
Strawberry

This is one of the best proteins i have found, reminds me of a strawberry milkshake. Depending on what the rest of my meals have been like through the day this can get a bit sweet however. 1000% Fav protein

Zachsan's Rating

I've tried quite a bit of protein powders in my life and dymatize is my #1 choice. Not only are the ingredients top notch and macros amazing, the taste is the best. I have tried these 3 flavors above and all are the best tasting out of any protein i have tried in their respected flavors. The flavors are sweet, and versitile. Orange dreamsicle is amazing in a shaker cup with ice coffee and a little milk. The best iced coffee you will have. These are pure isolates and are by far the best mixing proteins. A spoon in a glass is all you need. its the only protein i have used that you can do that. Awesome for sludges and baking. 10/10 Ive tried a ton of other chocolates. this is my go to protein powder. can't wait to try other flavors

joeblake86's Rating
Cookies and Cream

joeblake86 did not leave a written review for this product.

maximemd's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Taste Soooo Goood! I recommend this product! :)

Alexda103's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Always avoided this product because of the cost, definitely worth every penny!

jaredbibeault's Rating
Birthday Cake

jaredbibeault did not leave a written review for this product.

SweeetDee's Rating

This is the only brand of whey that I will use. Thanks for the awesome product.

BradSierra's Rating

This protein is the best both in taste and performance!

amirnalex11's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

tested through a few proteins and this by far was the best one, easiest to drink, with hard work you get great results . it mixes the best in my opinion and has key essentials to building muscle. hydrolyzed is the way to go.

decarter's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is the only protein that I take. To me nothing compares to this one.

Yousufali's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

it does what it supposed to do and deliver good result. Vanilla flavor is simply delicious.

Mmontano33's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Are you thinking about trying the orange dreamsicle? I say you should ABSOLUTELY try it! Order it. I was on the fence about ordering this particular flavor but I just tried it and it's absolutely satisfying. I actually want to drink more of it than what my meal plan allows. Lol Bodybuilding.com thank you for the amazing products you guys provide us access to via your website!

kimmyspo's Rating

This is by far my favorite fast absorbing protein powder. Good for shakes, smoothies, and baking. Mixes so well that you don't even need to use a shaker bottle, you can literally stir it in with a spoon. Strawberry is by far the most natural flavor offered. Shake it with milk and it's like you are a kid again drinking strawberry Nesquik. Going to try birthday cake for the first time.

shlomiAmichay's Rating

mixes very good and smooth. dymatize got awsome tastes, though cinnamon bun was not as good as i expected it has a very strong after tase

1-20 of 1,844 Reviews