Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
7.9
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle
Gourmet Pina Colada
1-20 of 1,283 Reviews

jbaldwin3434's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great Iso protein shake that has a superb flavor, mixes well, and seems to get to my muscles rejuvenating them. I love to mix in a scoop of peanut butter this this flavor, it enhances it's taste putting somewhere between a butterfinger and a Recces Peanut Butter Cup depending on how much peanut butter I add.

ng1l8's Rating
Birthday Cake

I bought this a few months back in the birthday cake flavor. Wow.. amazing..altho it truly has more of a cake frosting flavor with a buttery scent..I still I enjoyed it.I've used it to make wonderful protein pancakes..Just awesome... Now I'm debating what flavor to try next! Because I can't do just one flavor year round of course.

eighty5biff's Rating

Fudge Brownie- Tastes exactly like cookie crisp cereal to me! I do get burnt out on the flavor after a while though. Gourmet chocolate- Flavor is okay, but fudge brownie has more of a chocolatey flavor. Very drinkable taste. Gourmet vanilla- Slightly too rich for me, but the vanilla flavor is on point. Gourmet pina colada- With 2% milk it tastes okay but it's not very good in water. Efficiency is ridiculous though. 5mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium! Orange Dream- Wow. Such a delicious beverage either w/ water or milk. 10/10 for me because I was always a fan of orange flavor drinks growing up. This is definitely worth trying to see if you'll like it as much as I do.

kellyarizona's Rating

I searched hard to find this protein powder, and have stuck with it as my pure protein source. It dissolves quickly, has the right amino profile for building and maintenance, and tastes good also. The best part about this protein, and the reason I originally ordered it was that it is very low in sodium compared with similar products in the market. For me, this was optimal to prevent adding to any high blood pressure issues I have as a result of being overweight.

Latsthetics100's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Great protein blend that tastes and mixes great, and is pure whey isolate without all the fillers that you see in most protein powders.

harleyman257's Rating

harleyman257 did not leave a written review for this product.

rubiomaritza's Rating

I absolutely love iso 100. No other protein is as rich in flavor as this one. I've had birthday cake and gourmet chocolate and I loved both. Birthday cake kinda taste like milk which I like milk but cut it out so this really pleases my taste buds. And it's great to make pancakes with.

Kathleen Tesori's Rating
Smooth Banana

Great texture and flavor. Great to cook with when I am making protein pancakes, fat free protein banana bread and protein bars. Protein shakes are easy for on-the-go nutrition. Shakes are great for a healthy, inexpensive and convenient meals. I really like this protein so I buy it in bulk and it only costs like .90 or less a shake. You can put a scoop in a baggie and carry it with you in your purse, book bag, or car. It's easy to pack it along on trips or have a few servings at work. I look for powders that are high in protein, great taste and texture, is gluten- and lactose-free, and has little to no preservatives. This is a great choice that I always recommend to people when they ask me what they should buy.

carmafanatic's Rating
Cookies and Cream

No other protein on the planet mixes as well as this. Tastes great for an isolate, and is reasonably priced for an isolate. Never once had digestion issues(I'm lactose intolerant) or anything, ever, using this. Easily the best isolate I've ever tried.

KillerKoala3's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This protein is delicious, mixes well, and has a great nutritional profile. The Orange dreamsicle is the best whey I've had. The birthday cake is pretty good too. Great for the sweet tooth.

LittlleJay's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Probably the most expensive protein that i've ever bought but deffinately worth it. It's hydrolysed whey protein isolate, so it's the highest quality whey protein powder on the market today. 25 grams of ultra fine hydrolysed whey protein isolate and 5.5 grams of BCAA's per 31 gram serving. Gourmet chocolate is amazing and i can take 50 grams(2 scoops) post workout with no digestion issues or discomfort at all which is exceptionally rare, especially with such a large dose of protein in one go. Gourmet vanilla really nice too but it's got a strange artificial like after-taste, it's not as bad as alot of other vanilla flavoured protein powders but it's still there so i tend to stick with the chocolate. Overall it's another great quality product from Dymatize.

Mu5555's Rating

Mu5555 did not leave a written review for this product.

Machusu56's Rating
Smooth Banana

Machusu56 did not leave a written review for this product.

• kxdang
kxdang's Rating

Avoid Birthday Cake. Had to send it back due to the fact that its very sweet and smells like melted butter when you try to drink it. Other than that, Dymatize makes excellent products! I am pretty lactose intolerant and this does the job better than other products! Definitely try the cookies and cream, chocolate and vanilla flavours! I will be waiting to buy the Fudge brownie after I am done with vanilla

chilly79's Rating

I got to say Dymatize is one of the best for the flavor. Wow! That orange creamsicle is delicious.

timja26's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Best protein on the market. If you're not using this or another isolate you're better off saving your money and just buying (body fortress) walmart protein.

Spam1298's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I love this stuff. Used it during my contest prep and it definitely helped me with my late night cravings. Fudge Brownie is my favorite and I still use it during my off season. Mixes smoothly, no clumps.

BkJMD17's Rating
Birthday Cake

BkJMD17 did not leave a written review for this product.

jaxielew's Rating

jaxielew did not leave a written review for this product.

amrymustafa1's Rating
Strawberry
Birthday Cake

ISO 100 is definitely one of the best whey protein I have ever taken. But I am shocked with the Birthday Cake Flavor. Its taste is amazing but the mixability is sooo bad.. I shake it for more than two minutes and still get powder balls inside. I had used the strawberry flavor before and I didn't have that problem.

1-20 of 1,283 Reviews