Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
7.9
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Orange Dreamsicle
Gourmet Pina Colada
Birthday Cake
1-20 of 1,261 Reviews

HazemJ93's Rating

Hands down one of the best protein powders on the market quality wise.

Zou95's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Zou95 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bobali's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

The chocolate flavor was bitter!

• myla88
myla88's Rating

myla88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Nextlevelyanks's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Everytime I am prepping for a show, I have had to stop using whatever whey protein shakes I was using, because as I was trying to lean out they would make me bloated. I have tried so many brands of whey protein, and I have finally found a shake I can take as I am in my final weeks dieting for my show. Dymatize ISO 100 is amazing. Not only does it not cause any bloat, and gives me the extra protein I need these days, but it mixes great and tastes amazing. I have finally found the perfect whey protein shake

5tarhero's Rating
Birthday Cake

I got this Dymatize Iso-100 and love the taste and the quality of this protein. I would recommend it to everyone. The birthday cake is really sweet so I added extra water to it.

sayhi2sinha's Rating

i have been using it and I love its taste and feel that it gives me enough protien what is required for my body ..

gtwcs14's Rating

Amazing taste with no clumping. Low cholesterol for those who are watching. I'm currently using birthday cake but I do suggest cookies and creme as well. I do suggest giving this a shot if your looking for a clean protein blend.

joshuagoddard's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This mixes well and is delicious. I'm pretty particular about flavor and this is the best protein I've tried. It mixes well. My only complaint is that it gets a little foamy and you need to let it settle before you drink it, unless you just want to man up and suck it down, foam and all. I'll be drinking this stuff for a while I think.

gogomaann's Rating

THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT!! Who would think that 11oz of water and two scoops of this stuff could fill you up! I've had two flavors, Pina Colada and Smooth Banana. They are Both GREAT!!! 110cals, 25grms Protein, 0carbs, 0fat. OMG Almost as good as Egg Whites.. Wait.. BettAH then Egg Whites!!

vcorallo's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Love this product. To find a gluten free and low lactose protein that tastes good is awesome. The gourmet chocolate is like a chocolate shake - it is light, doesn't bloat you, and is fast-absorbed. Going to buy more and try vanilla too!!

thuase's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This Whey Protein definitely surpassed all of my expectations. Not to mention how great the Gourmet tastes. It's like I'm drinking hot chocolate, and that's when mixing with water! The results I have been getting are pretty great too. I went on a 5 month hiatus, and I started back up with this as my go to supplement and I have never experienced so much gain. Keep it up Dymatize

LRS122's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've noticed better gains with this protein than the regular whey proteins I've tried. It's worth the extra price per serving. Mixability is great. Fudge Brownie tastes awesome.

paulodalupan's Rating

paulodalupan did not leave a written review for this product.

Carminb1's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Love this flavor and how smooth it taste. Mix ability is awesome as well and for the quality you get you can't beat the price

Inero's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Love this product, mixes and taste perfect. Recommend !!!

faiqattyah's Rating

faiqattyah did not leave a written review for this product.

eighty5biff's Rating
Gourmet Pina Colada

Gourmet vanilla- It's slightly rich, but the flavor is good and it has excellent efficiency. 5mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium. Gourmet pina colada- I was hoping I'd like this and it's flawless for me. 10/10. With 2% milk it tastes exactly like pina colada. Efficiency is ridiculous. 5mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium!

DrewAndrew's Rating
Fudge Brownie

New favorite, mixes perfect every time, tastes so good, doesn't hurt my sensitive stomach, acts fast! New favorite!

BulkyBradford's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

BulkyBradford did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,261 Reviews