Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,986 Reviews

mkaye11's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

I got a sample packet of the Rocky Road flavor in my last BB.com order. I mixed it with vanilla greek yogurt (Dannon Light & Fit) and it was INCREDIBLE. It mixed really well and the taste profile was spot-on. GREAT macros for a protein powder. I will order and use this now.

mrsJNO's Rating
Fudge Brownie

ISO-100 has an awesome macro profile! And the range of mouth watering flavors made it so hard to narrow it down to two. I ended up with Birthday Cake and Fudge Brownie. Both are SO good! They mix very well into shakes, oatmeal, pancakes, etc. for that added protein boost! I'm so glad I decided to give Dymatize a try!

pwood06's Rating

ISO-100 is the best quality protein I ever had. I give it an overall grade of A+++. I feel a major difference in my muscle recovery

prettyschmidty's Rating
Birthday Cake

I am in LOVE with this protein. I am lactose intolerant and have been trying to find one that tasted good and didn't hurt my stomach. Just started using this protein and all i can say it WOW! It is sooo good. The birthday cake one tastes similar to an actually milkshake. Also, it is sweet so it helps curb my sweet cravings! If you are lactose intolerant, give this one a try.

Babelboy77's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

taste so good and it got mixed so fast , only one thing i didn't like it , it make big foam when you shake it , if you like your protein with foam then this is for you , the smell of the protein powder really good

PieLover1992's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

When it comes to the nutrition facts of this brand, it has a low fat (0.5g) which is good, low carbs (2g) also good. But why only 25 gram of protein? What are the other 4.5 grams? Overlooking this small detail, I needed to try their best rated flavour, Gourmet Chocolate. And it is disastrous. Too sweet and too artificial for me. I had to drink it with water everytime, so I won't feel it's sweetness. One of the things I liked about the product is that it has a nice texture and it mixes well with water/milk, even without using my shaker bottle. But the search for the best protein powder is still on.

mjmott2007's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

I got this as a sample when I ordered another protein and went ahead and gave it a shot. This is the absolute best chocolate flavor that I have ever had. Went down easy, no chalky taste at all. I think I've found a new protein...

TessaSnow's Rating

Love this protein, I recently found out that I was lactose intolerant, so for this being lactose-free works great! plus the chocolatey taste is perfect!

• kalca
kalca's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I was using Gold Standard 100% Whey till i didnt try this one. Now i feel sorry i was spending money on protein i mentioned above. Dymatize ISO-100 Orange Dreamsicle with skim milk tastes delicious. Definitely will recommend this. Its little bit pricey but it worth every penny. In two months i gained for sure few pounds of muscles in combination with Kaged Muscle C-HCl 75 Vegetable Capsules.

mmuthura's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

mmuthura did not leave a written review for this product.

khanhspider1's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

i Purchased this product last month, Its a pretty good source of protein. It does give you the reusult you want to achieve. The minus points here are the flavor. In my opinion, it taste really artificial which is i dont really like but its my opinion. If you like the the taste of artificial you can go for it. I prefer natural sweet like the natural casein from Opti.

kdcampos's Rating

Dymatize it's the best protein that I ever had perfect taste, texture and blends really well with water. I recommend this protein to anyone. 100% guarantee.

drdeadlift00's Rating

drdeadlift00 did not leave a written review for this product.

Beckycolumbe's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Love love this stuff! Fudge brownie is my favorite! Usually take after my workout with a cup of almond milk and tablespoon of PB blended with some ice and it's delicious!

sgtsallas's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

sgtsallas did not leave a written review for this product.

McNinja8675's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I am 1000% super picky, when it comes to using iso products. That being said, this products was/is amazing. Not only in consistency, but flavor- I can't wait to order more!

• se7vin
se7vin's Rating

This powder is true to taste! Exceptional quality, I'm definitely gonna pick up another one. No clumps, smooth rich texture at exactly 6oz but a little sweet. Cost is a bit high but as they say you get what you pay for, quality! At first I thought it was just cause it was a cereal company "post" so you pay for the name, not so! It actually is a great protein compared to others in its class (low cal) straight to the point.

• 808OD
808OD's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

Went through orange dreamsicle and birthday cake, now on to rocky road and they are all quality and taste is awesome. Try it you like it

e562qk's Rating

This is by far my favorite protein for mornings when I first wake up, post workout shakes, and baking. The ingredient profile speaks for itself, and the flavor is the best out of any protein I've tried, especially the cinnamon bun! The gourmet chocolate flavor was okay, but the Fudge Brownie rocked. I highly recommend this one!

mk1sml's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

First I'd like to say that the the Gourmet Chocolate is a new favorite. I myself tend to do a lot of research on my proteins before I purchase them. This one has a great ratio of protein to the overall weight of each serving. I may look a little too deep into products, but for me I feel that this isolate is one of the best (if not the best) on the market. I highly recommend this for all you advocates of appreciating what is in your proteins.

1-20 of 1,986 Reviews