Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
7.5
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Gourmet Pina Colada
Gourmet Vanilla
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,302 Reviews

Int3rsys's Rating

I have used many protein powders in my life, but the Birthday cake is without any debut is the most delicious. I have never tasted such a good product. It has an ice cream taste, absolutely amazing !

Tabmjern's Rating

Tabmjern did not leave a written review for this product.

pitbull1227's Rating

Meh, flavor was average.

CJiggy's Rating

Easily mixes with plain water and the taste is amazing. Be cautious though when mixing it with other ingredients besides just water, it's more on the sweeter side. I will be trying other flavour a in the future.

chilly79's Rating

I got to say Dymatize is one of the best for the flavor. Wow! That orange creamsicle is delicious.

justmetony7's Rating

Couldn't believe how good it tasted till I tried it. The birthday cake is something worth celebrating. Don't use more than 6 ounces per scoop of water if that's how you do it. To me it tastes like butter cream frosting, which is good considering the reason I bought this is for ultra low fat, cholesterol, and calories after my weight training and cardio sessions. Having just tried Fudge Brownie I just cannot believe how good the flavor is. It literally smells and tastes like a fudge brownie. No aftertaste either. Clearly this products nutritional value with the flavor is far beyond any isolate I've tried and trust me I've tried them all. Dymatize really has something special going. Not sure how they get such good flavor with so few calories, I do appreciate the fact they sweeten it with stevia instead of artificial sweeteners. After having so many good results this is my new go to protein and I do not see myself getting anything else at this time.

Paint33's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This is by far the best tasting chocolate protein I've ever had. Taste like a chocolate milkshake and it has less than 1 gram of sugar in it. Highly recommended.

patrickm123's Rating

Strawberry tastes horrible.. rest is very good! Good Profile!

Miszvintage's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Miszvintage did not leave a written review for this product.

mchlkngl's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Really surprised with the 'improved taste'. Tastes like a Hershey's bar. Tried a sample, but am considering adding it to my daily stack.

TheTrunk's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Tried a sample of this. Tastes just like you'd imagine; smooth orange cream ice cream. It's not my first choice for flavors but it's rather pleasant. If you gave me a free tub of it, I wouldn't hesitate to use it all up. I gave this a 10 across the board because it's better than what I expected. This mixed well too. 10/10

edfont8's Rating

edfont8 did not leave a written review for this product.

TOMaHULK's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great mixing. Full of Whey Isolate, with only 120 calories and 25 grams of protein. Really solid protein. Flavor was good, but not great. Normally wouldn't select Orange, but this was a sample. Really great protein and may buy some when I run out of ON.

sway777's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

First protein powder used; combo with Assault as pre-work out. I use this after my work outs and before bed for muscle recovery. LOVE the taste; even good if you add cinnamon to switch it up some.

SF1980's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

My protein of choice - it never disappoints.

GutierzJo's Rating

This is my favorite protein supplement. The profile is very clean and it tastes great! I take one scoop in the morning and one scoop right after I workout.

FullDrawFitness's Rating
Cookies and Cream

ISO 100 is a prep must the ease of digestion and whey isolate formula are a must have. The cookies and cream flavor I am using now is not quite as good as other flavors but the Birthday Cake is my all time favorite!

rahyman's Rating

My go to post work out whey. Blends easily in a shaker with water. No stomach issues. Great taste - my favorites are cookies and cream and gourmet chocolate. Fantastic nutrition profile. Highly recommend it!

• evo2nv
evo2nv's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This product is far too sweet, not sure how other people can drink it unless they are adding stuff to it. I took 2 sips and had to stop

ironmalaya94's Rating

This is my first protein plus good result. 100% Recommended by me. No weight gain. Dont worry. Just keep working out

1-20 of 1,302 Reviews