Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Orange Dreamsicle
Gourmet Pina Colada
1-20 of 1,493 Reviews

shikoooooo's Rating

i swear after 3 days using this product .i felt a good recovery with a good taste i tried a lot but this one is good for me

meggiep0118's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Mixes and blends well, with a great nutritional profile to boot. Tastes great as well, highly recommend this whey isolate

AlexEagle007's Rating
Strawberry

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

m7mdfox's Rating
Cookies and Cream

m7mdfox did not leave a written review for this product.

djjune72's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I have bought this product in a hat works out very well for me and I will recommend it to anybody who's looking to lose weight will recover from the muscle what do not upset your stomach like some other protein I am it tastes real good and for the price you cannot go wrong

aaronborchert's Rating

This protein powder is awesome! Been using it for over the past year.. Tastes great, and is super fast digesting so it's perfect for after a workout. I've tried birthday cake, orange dreamsicle, fudge brownie, gourmet chocolate, cookies and cream, and smooth banana. They're all fantastic except banana tastes quite artificial. Highly recommend!

AlaaEssa's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

after so many days of searching .. i decide to try it .. realy amazing .. and there's no fats .. i recommend it to anyone .. especially if they want to lose weight .. or passing through diet ..

PrestonVan72's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Great protein shake .Also has lower cholesterol than any other brand I have seen on the market. Great product recommend it for everybody.

Joshua39's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Joshua39 did not leave a written review for this product.

tennisnh86's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Excellent product, higher quality then almost any powder on the market. 29g per scoop and 25 of this is protein. That ratio really is top of the line. I switched to Dymatize from BSN for one main reason, when tested syntha-6 came out to be 53% protein per scoop where as ISO-100 comes out to 88% protein. There is no comparison. Birthday cake tastes literally like cake, it is great. I have tried cake batter flavored protein from other brands but this is the most spot on flavor or any of them. Really impressed. Disappointed I wasted so much money on other protein companies but glad I finally found Dymatize. Everyone out there should read up on amino spiking. It is a really big problem in the industry. When tested Dymatize had the second purest protein of any company in iso-100 only behind NOW foods isolate. I choose Dymatize over NOW because the birthday cake flavor. After going through 5 pounds of birthday cake having it everyday, I did get kind of bored with it so my second tub was fudge brownie. Tastes chocolatey but not necessary lie a brownie.

jaredcnu's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

If you are looking for a TOP QUALITY, TASTY, and easily mixable Isolate then look no further. Dymatize has got everything right with this product. Highly Recommended.

yury42reg's Rating
Strawberry

yury42reg did not leave a written review for this product.

gotfonged's Rating

My go-to protein. - Even though I mix with water, it's pretty good. - Good price, and nutrients. - Most of all, I trust it. Have tried the vanilla, chocolate, and birthday cake. All 10/10

Orlando562's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

The Gourmet Vanilla was certainly not a Gourmet shake. I couldn't smell through my nose while drinking it, smelt really bad and I gagged almost every time I drank it. I was never really a great fan of Vanilla either way, so maybe some Vanilla lovers might like it. Overall it's not the flavor I like, it doesn't taste good and its also very thick.

BlueChipper's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Having used Gourmet Chocolate for years, I was starting to feel the need to try other flavours. Chocolate was on backorder so this was the chance to try something else. First off, the smell. DO NOT smell it before you drink it or it will completely turn your stomach. The smell is best compared to an unwashed shaker of vanilla flavoured protein. The taste, is nowhere near as nice as Gourmet Chocolate. It is very very sweet. The main taste I get from it is watered down white chocolate. I won't be buying this flavour again.

Meshandra's Rating
Birthday Cake

taste great, sweet but not too sweet

Neona's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I enjoy it, never tried hydrolyzed whey protein before. Cinnamon Bun is my favorite. Good price for such quality product. Using it as post workout and I am feeling it helps. I recommend it.

CupOfDoodles's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Gained 15 lbs in 8 months by taking this protein and eating right. Results are in my pictures.

EvanCarter32's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This protein worked great, did not enjoy the flavor so much.

rabbe's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

My favorite protein powders and I have tried most of them. Very clean and easy on my stomach. Mixes well and tastes really good.

1-20 of 1,493 Reviews