Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Gourmet Vanilla
1-20 of 1,449 Reviews

mytime40's Rating
Gourmet Pina Colada

My only complaint is that it does not dissolve in milk. The taste is amazing!

Lawliss2's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Lawliss2 did not leave a written review for this product.

Raynerk151's Rating

Raynerk151 did not leave a written review for this product.

msiceprincess's Rating
Birthday Cake

Way, way, wayyyyyy too sweet. Only reason I am giving this 3 stars is because, yes it tastes like (albeit chemical) buttery, icing laden, vanilla-y, birthday cake... But NOT in a good way. And I love sweets, but this is some next level artificial sweet couldn't drink even half sweetness. I GUESS I will choke down the rest of this since I bought it... Might try cutting the sweetness with raw cocoa powder or something. The chemical butter taste is what really grosses me out. I wonder if every flavor of Dymatize is this sweet? Truly love the idea and value of this product though!

maleet's Rating

Nice quality product. Mixes well. I was paying more for a comparable brand but have not looked back since I started using Dymatize. Birthday cake tasted just like icing and cake. It was a bit too sweet for my taste but the flavor is spot on. Strawberry was decent... it seemed to be a bit light on Strawberry flavor but not bad. Its great mixed 50/50 with smooth banana! Smooth Banana seemed to be lacking flavor and is lightly sweet. Same as the strawberry, I was hoping for a more "artificial" candy flavor... yes I am strange. The powder has a strong sweet smell just like candy! Orange Dreamsicle is as the name implies! My fav.

Langstrom147's Rating

This was just bad. the taste is just unbearable.

Jacobkenzie's Rating
Birthday Cake

Once you go Birthday Cake, you will never go back. It's THE best tasting protein that I've ever had. This stuff gets the job done. Since Dymatize did me well with this protein, I will be trying their Elite Casein next.

AlisaHarlamova's Rating
Fudge Brownie

The taste is terrible - too sweet,exaggerated - the worst chocolate protein I've ever had. And it mixes poorly in comparison to other proteins. Read so many great reviews and wanted to give it a try but was disappointed.:(

ShannonAshley7's Rating
Birthday Cake

Great tasting... goes down fast... easy to mix... great macros!

ckhajadorian's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

by far the best whey protein iv ever had, its hydrolyzed, isolated, 100% percent pure whey protein, gluten free and lactose free, i mean it can’t get better than that !! i just bought a new flavor ( gourmet chocolate ) can’t wait to try it !!

richfit21's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Never tried this protein powder before. Recommended by a friend to start taking this and I must say the Fudge Brownie is awesome. The flavor is amazing. Great taste, great quality and I highly recommend this flavor to everyone!!!

MidwestGal73's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

I was so disappointed with this. I bought this brand specifically for the very low carb content and the new Cinnamon Bun flavor. I've had Cinnamon Bun flavor before from two other brands (MP and BSN) and liked it a lot. It's fabulous mixed in a lot of things and by itself. It's by far my favorite flavor, but those two brands both have higher carb contents than the Dymatize ISO 100. While the flavor is good, actually a bit too sweet, which I can't even believe I am saying, the texture is horrible. It doesn't mix well and has a grainy texture I can't get past. I won't buy this brand again.

flMark360's Rating
Fudge Brownie

flMark360 did not leave a written review for this product.

tennisnh86's Rating
Birthday Cake

Excellent product, higher quality then almost any powder on the market. 29g per scoop and 25 of this is protein. That ratio really is top of the line. I switched to Dymatize from BSN for one main reason, when tested syntha-6 came out to be 53% protein per scoop where as ISO-100 comes out to 88% protein. There is no comparison. Birthday cake tastes literally like cake, it is great. I have tried cake batter flavored protein from other brands but this is the most spot on flavor or any of them. Really impressed. Disappointed I wasted so much money on other protein companies but glad I finally found Dymatize. Everyone out there should read up on amino spiking. It is a really big problem in the industry. When tested Dymatize had the second purest protein of any company in iso-100 only behind NOW foods isolate. I choose Dymatize over NOW because the birthday cake flavor.

tonynzales's Rating

tonynzales did not leave a written review for this product.

rway87's Rating

Love this protein. Amazing flavors and with so few calories. Overall just great powder! My go to protein powder so far. Such good prices too.

3D3MON3's Rating

One of the very best protein powders on the market.. A must in your post workout regimen!

runrich's Rating

runrich did not leave a written review for this product.

JuicyJosh7's Rating

I drink Dymatize ISO-100 immediately following my workouts due to its fast absorption. I also appreciate Dymatize's providing the amino acid profile on the label so I know what I'm drinking. All my taste ratings are based on mixing in cold water. In the past, I've drank pounds and pounds of other proteins, and I've gotten the best lean muscle gains from ISO-100. However, it is somewhat expensive, so the protein earns an overall rating of 8.

GabiBurkoth's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This protein is simply amazing. Starting by the taste it is hard to believe that you are not drinking chocolate milk instead of whey protein. I also love to take it between my cardio and weights work out, because it helps me to get my exercises full of energy.

1-20 of 1,449 Reviews