Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Smooth Banana
Gourmet Pina Colada
Fudge Brownie

sollee's Rating

Probably the best tasting protein I have ever tried, low carb for us ketoers, and mixes so well! I look forward to my post workout shake, its probably my favorite part of my whole day!

denissteve's Rating
Strawberry

Great product. Tastes like strawberry flavored candy, but not too strong.

ZbNY87's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Wow! This fudge brownie is so good. I've never felt this guilty drinking a protein shake. I like to blend it with ice, almond milk and a banana post-workout.

chilly79's Rating

Not the greatest strawberry taste...

BMAN5's Rating
Birthday Cake

Love the fact Iso 100 is 100% hydrolized isolates. Birthday cake was delicious.

justmetony7's Rating
Birthday Cake

Couldn't believe how good it tasted till I tried it. The birthday cake is something worth celebrating. Don't use more than 6 ounces per scoop of water if that's how you do it. To me it tastes like butter cream frosting, which is good considering the reason I bought this is for ultra low fat, cholesterol, and calories after my weight training sessions. Much better tasting than On Platinum Hydrowhey so more than likely this may become my new day to day protein, although i'm anxious to try the other flavors.

mdeguzman1's Rating
Birthday Cake

I only buy chocolate protein powder, but this cake is rich. 2nd ISO I've tried, very happy with the bare-bones structure and performance. I will be buying it again.

EvilAnne1981's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I have been a long time Dymatize ISO-100 customer, but I'm not loving the improved or new flavors. Super sweet with a funky after taste. BUT, flavor is subjective. What I like may be totally different from someone else. I recently tried ISOPure, and I think ISO-100 is still better.

crimsinspin's Rating

After being a long time customer of Dymatize I thought that I would give the Iso-100 a try. Unfortunately I ended up feeling bloated after drinking this, which I really don't like. The birthday cake exclusive is also way too sweet. I guess you could add some nuts or something to tone the sweetness down. I won't be buying again though. I'm moving on. Update: Not long after the bloating kicked in I ended up in the bathroom. My stomach was upset and within an hour I ended up with a headache. I stayed home instead of going to the gym.

willgallagher's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I love Dymatize ISO-100. At first I was a little worried that I was switching from Optimum whey because I trust them. After reading some reviews and many many videos on product reviews, I decided to give it a try. The first time I tasted it, it was amazing. I have never tasted a protein that was nearly as good. It is a very clean protein and I trust the company more than ever. I love this product and recommend it to all my friends. In my opinion, this is, BY FAR the best protein on the market. Buy this now.

acotton76's Rating

Awesome protein source. The sweet taste actually causes my sweet tooth to subside. It's my go to in between meals and just for a delicious snack post workout/prior to bed time. Definitely seeing muscle gains as a result of adding this to my workouts and other supplementation!

bouz84's Rating

hello, I just bought this product it is excellent in the taste, I noticed the presence of a foam let me know if this is normal or not? also could you tell me whether it is effective in muscullaire level? thank you so much

royshaun's Rating

This by far is one of the best tasting proteins I have ever had. Not to mention the low fat content is amazing. The only thing I wish it had more of is fiber like in their Elite Fusion 7 series.

jackthenikl's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

by far the best protein powder i have ever used the taste is incredible. the only reason that i didnt give this product a 10/10 rating is because nothing is perfect. this protein is bar far the closest thing to perfect for me though. it mixes great tastes great and is the purest protein i could find. pure 100% whey isolate. i mean look at the ingredient list, only 6 ingredients. compare that to say syntha 6 or the ON whey. doesnt even compare

• larwht
larwht's Rating

Dymatize ISO-100 is one of the best proteins on the market. It mixes really well and with zero lactose, sugar, low carbs, fat and 25 grams of protein makes it a winner. Vanilla and banana are my favorite flavors. It is a little expensive as but as they say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"!

MCMK's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I would give this product 9 points! Because there is no limit to perfection ... There is always something to strive for! I liked the taste and texture! I recommend!

robbinsnest100's Rating
Gourmet Pina Colada

Birthday Cake is my new favorite flavor ever!!! So good.

Ananndc's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Ananndc did not leave a written review for this product.

d.johnson3233's Rating

This **** is amazing. Best tasting protein powder, by far.

mcdieselman86's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Birthday cake is amazing can't wait for the 5lbs to order it I just want to drink the whole container dymatized nailed the flavor on this one