Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,889 Reviews

Jdizzlean's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

This was my first run w/ any Dymatize product. Taste: 9/10 I'm not a big fan of rocky road ice cream in general, mostly because i'm super picky about nuts in my food. That said, i couldn't detect any nut flavor in this product personally. It was super smooth chocolate marshmallow goodness. For my personal tastes i'm going to try two alternatives: first, 2T of powdered peanut butter, secondly a banana thrown in. I may also give some graham crackers a try and go for a full on s'mores protein shake. I've had the least trouble w/ indigestion from this product, I'm not sure if that's a me as I get older issue or not. I've found that I can no longer just have a protein shake, I have to have some kind of food either before or with most other protein powders. I had no problem getting it to mix in, there were no clumps of powder left in the bottle, and letting it sit did not form a residue on the bottom of the shaker. I will definately be using this product again in the future!

JoshuaBahru's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Pure hydrolysed whey protein isolate quality. The taste is fantastic even with just pure water but with milk/soy milk or almond milk its even better, delicious and creamy. The macros are some of the best I have seen even beating ON's Gold Standard whey which has a mix of isolate and concentrate but this is pure hydrolysed isolate and is perfect for quick post workout rapid protein. Got this on offer so the value for money was fantastic for what your getting.

MohammedKB96's Rating

MohammedKB96 did not leave a written review for this product.

marauder13's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

I was fortunate enough to receive a tub of the new Dymatize Iso100 Rocky Road flavor (Thanks Dymatize!). I have not yet ever been disappointed with a protein powder from Dymatize, and this is no exception. The new look container is great. It's eye catching and presents all of the important information right on the label without being cluttered. Plus it takes up less room on the shelf. But we all know that it's what is on the inside that counts. According to the aforementioned label, each scoop provides 25 grams of ultra pure, fast digesting, and fast absorbing hydrolyzed 100% whey protein isolate in addition to 5.5 grams of BCAAs (including 2.7 grams of leucine) and 4.4 grams of glutamine. All of this is at only 120 calories, 2 grams of carbs, and 0.5 grams of fat per scoop. It definitely looks like the product matches the packaging. The Iso100 mixes easily and perfectly with milk or water with minimal shaking to create a smooth and easily drinkable shake. The taste is phenomenal. It's a little better with milk than with water but tastes great either way. The chocolate flavor is most prevalent, of course, but the marshmallow flavor stands out as well, and there is a slight nutty aftertaste. The way that the flavors are separate and distinct reminds me a little of the Birthday Cake flavor. It's a COMPLETELY different flavor of course, but one of the things that impressed me about the Birthday Cake was how the cake flavor and the frosting flavor were distinct from each other in the same powder. I also tried the Rocky Road Iso100 one other way. On a whim, I mixed half a scoop into a bowl of Quaker Oats Select Starts Banana Nut instant oatmeal, and it was amazing. I may try some in some plain oatmeal later today. Dymatize has once again impressed me, and I am looking forward to seeing what is next from this great company.

so far away's Rating
Cookies and Cream
Birthday Cake

A milky thin and smooth protein that has a good profile and still tastes good. When it comes to protein powders I'm very picky and have pretty high standards. Water makes it too thin and many proteins are far too thick to the point they become like sludge and it's not enjoyable. The great thing about ISO-100 is that even with whole milk it's keeps a nice thin consistency. Immediately after mixing it is a little foamy so I let it settle for a minute or two and then it's perfect. As for taste, I've only tried C&C and Birthday Cake. The C&C is an average tasting Cookies & Cream. The Birthday Cake is much sweeter and I've enjoyed it much more. I've been making milkshakes with the Birthday Cake and it's absolutely fantastic. The profile is amazing and Dymatize is a stand up company, can't wait to try more flavors.

• se7vin
se7vin's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This powder is true to taste! Exceptional quality, I'm definitely gonna pick up another one. No clumps, smooth rich texture at exactly 6oz but a little sweet. Cost is a bit high but as they say you get what you pay for, quality! At first I thought it was just cause it was a cereal company "post" so you pay for the name, not so! It actually is a great protein compared to others in its class (low cal) straight to the point.

adamxbomb's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

ISO100 has won best ISO for multiple years for a reason! The taste and texture of the Rocky Road ISO is wonderful! I am literally astonished by how great it tastes and mixes with other non flavored products. Typically I will throw in a scoop of BCAAs and Creatine and it will taste chalky. However not with Dymatize ISO, it mixes great, no gritty taste and the taste of the protein itself remained just as good! The new label is very sleek, simple and very informative. You don't have to be a nutritional expert to understand that Dramatize is truly doing some great work and I'm very excited for their future. 10/10 product and will recommend to all my Marines who are seriously looking for a great product.

MPLJR1222's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

This is one heck of a rebranding! I was excited to try out the rebranded version of Iso 100 by Dymatize, even though I never got to try the older version, but it definitely did not disappoint! First, the ingredient list is great, being that there is 25grams of protein per serving, and a nice breakdown on the back of a typical amino acid profile showing you just exactly how much protein you're getting. It's also very low in calories, fat and sugar all of which are great. Next, the new rebranding of Dymatize is awesome! The blue and white go great together, and the clear information on the entire bottle is really super easy to read and understand for everyone to know everything about the product. And the sight window on the back is a cool feature to see how much protein is in the tub without having to open the top. Now to the best part, the taste! Ive honestly never tasted another Rocky Road flavor protein, but this taste is amazing! It tastes just like Rocky Road ice cream and I couldn't get enough of it! Mixability is great in both water and milk as well. Overall, this is an excellent protein product from Dymatize, that I would highly recommend!

memphis361's Rating

Birthday Cake flavor taste like vanilla and caramel mixed together to make a too sweet product. Not my favorite. Orange Dreamsicle is a good representation on the real thing, it's a refreshing twist on the classic protein shake. Gourmet Chocolate is no chocolate bar but it does resemble a chocolate flavor.

Mumra's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

Fantastic. the Rocky road was all kinds of delicious. digestion also went well. didn't give me any bloat or gas. I highly recommend this. great choice for a low cal ISO protein.

wishiwasdivin's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

Mixablity: 10/10 It's a very smooth mixing protein powder that literally mixes without any issues whatsoever. I never had any problems with those little floaty/nasty clump pieces or any settle in the bottom of my shaker that you can sometimes get that just don't want to mix. This stuff literally mixes and dissolves completely without issue. Taste: 9/10 The Dymatize Rocky Road flavor is truly quite enjoyable. It's a chocolate flavor with a slight hint of marshmellowie/nutty like taste, with just the right amount of sweetness as well. Overall: 9/10 Overall this is a very deliciously tasting protein powder that I would have no problems recommending.

Sean26607's Rating

Holy orange creamsicle, Batman! My new FAVORITE protein flavor! I was anxious to try this as I LOVE the orange creamsicle popsicles, and this hit the nail ON the head! Mixed easily, wasnt clumpy, easy to digest, not overly sweet, and most of all DELICIOUS!! If you want that orange creamsicle taste, give this one a try- You WONT regret it!

youngkang's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

This tastes almost similar to the gourmet chocolate but it seems be have more of a hersheys bar milk chocolate taste to it. This protein tastes very creamy and rich with almond milk and more of a bitter sweet taste with water but still very flavorful. The profile is what i love about this formula! low calories, low carbs and barely any fat with an outstanding taste. I buy more of this lol.

InfraRen's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

1 scoop is only 110 calories, but packs 25 g of whey isolate, along with 5.5 BCAAs, 2.7 g leucine and only 1 g of sugar. That's a fantastic bevy of ingredients. I could tell from the time I started filling my shaker up with water from the smell permeating upward that this was going to be a winner. I shook that sucker up, took a drink and got a well-bodied shot of sweet, rich chocolate. I didn't notice much other than that (say, nuts) but the overall flavor was a 10/10 (or should I say Dyme/Dyme ) - with zero chemical-y aftertaste. You cannot go wrong taking the Rocky Road to/from the gym - this will definitely be gotten again by me!

ISurfNudeBrah's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

ISO-100 is a great overall protein with 0.5g fat, 2g carb, 25g protein, and very little sodium compared to other proteins. Some great macros overall. Rocky road flavor is spot on and delicious... I felt like I could taste chocolate/nuts/marshmellow all together like a real scoop of rocky road icecream. Would recommend/10.

necrologic's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

Yummy! Definitely loving the flavor. Mixed very easily too with zero clumping. It did foam a little, but it went away pretty quickly. No bloat or indigestion either. Would recommend!

ishshah's Rating

Like it , pretty Clean Protein. taste is amaizing !! I have been trying diferent isolate proteins and this is by far the best one!

kkurdzo's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I've tried Gourmet Vanilla and Gourmet Chocolate. The Gourmet Chocolate is good, but I really love the Gourmet Vanilla. I do not think it is extremely sweet, but reminds me of a Carnation Instant Breakfast. I most prefer it with Almond Breeze unsweetened almond milk and just a little bit of ice, blended, so it is nice and cold, but not too icy. I've started adding a 1/2 banana to it for variety, but it is really good without anything additional. I'm sorry when I've finished the drink. I'll add that it also works as lunch replacement for me if my workout is late enough in the morning.

thewildwebber's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

I really like the results I've gotten with this protein powder. After less than a month of use, I can see a real difference in muscle definition and body fat vs. muscle percentages. I can't speak for the other flavors but the Gourmet Vanilla, in my opinion, is atrociously sweet for a vanilla powder. I use almond milk for my other shakes but I have to mix in something bitter with this one to counteract the sweetness because it's gross by itself. If you have an insane sweet tooth you may like it. However, I did discover that the Gourmet Vanilla is AMAZING with black coffee. It tastes just like vanilla coffee creamer but instead of nasty crap you're drinking whey protein. Great boost in the morning or before a workout, I'd definitely recommend trying it.

Johnnyd488's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Over the last few years I have tried all of the top 10 protein shakes. I have read many independent studies of protein powders and amino spiking ,total protein content and fillers. Dymatize is by far the best one. High total protein content (about 86%.) And the flavor is ON POINT! this is now my go to protien.

1-20 of 1,889 Reviews