Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

7.9
Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Orange Dreamsicle
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,828 Reviews

Yousufali's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

it does what it supposed to do and deliver good result. Vanilla flavor is simply delicious.

Mmontano33's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Are you thinking about trying the orange dreamsicle? I say you should ABSOLUTELY try it! Order it. I was on the fence about ordering this particular flavor but I just tried it and it's absolutely satisfying. I actually want to drink more of it than what my meal plan allows. Lol Bodybuilding.com thank you for the amazing products you guys provide us access to via your website!

kimmyspo's Rating

This is by far my favorite fast absorbing protein powder. Good for shakes, smoothies, and baking. Mixes so well that you don't even need to use a shaker bottle, you can literally stir it in with a spoon. Strawberry is by far the most natural flavor offered. Shake it with milk and it's like you are a kid again drinking strawberry Nesquik. Going to try birthday cake for the first time.

shlomiAmichay's Rating

mixes very good and smooth. dymatize got awsome tastes, though cinnamon bun was not as good as i expected it has a very strong after tase

e562qk's Rating

This is by far my favorite protein for mornings when I first wake up, post workout shakes, and baking. The ingredient profile speaks for itself, and the flavor is the best out of any protein I've tried, especially the cinnamon bun! The gourmet chocolate flavor was okay, but still better than most other whey proteins out there! I highly recommend this one!

JODYBULL's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Best ISO on the market and best tasting

DhrGine's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

The best Hydrolyzed Whey you ever get to taste. Good mixability is great. Gourmet Chocolate is a very good taste. Really Delicious. Birthday Cake wasn't that good at all. Tastes really bad for me. Might be more delicious for other people.

KOPCHO34's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This is my favorite protein powder, It has helped me lose weight and gain muscle. Not to mention the taste and mix-ability is amazing. I've tried a few other protein powders and this has to be the best one on the market for me.

gpetsas's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I used this product when I was on a cut phase and I really enjoyed the product offered. It is pretty bare bones protein and eliminated excess calories and fats I did not need. It digested well, mixed well with water, and tasted pretty good. The only stipulation I have is it is priced more than worth buying I believe. I bought it from a warehouse when it was on discount. This price is a little much and you can probably find cheaper substitutes that aren't too far off from this.

dentarod's Rating

My first time using it and absolutly not the last, I always used to have nitrotech and pro complex and other different protiens but it is really as they said no competitor in mixability the chocolate taste is awsome mixed with banana and milk, very light on your stomache i will not replace it for sure for a period of time. Everybody should try it

15bbarrett's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Out of the ten protein powders I've tasted, this is the most delicious protein powder I have ever tried. So smooth and tasty and completely worth it.

RagozinaHelena's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Absolutely love the product. The only minus for me is that the taste kind of reminds me of vanilla flavor which I can't stand :( But still better than vanilla :D

Curl Master's Rating
Birthday Cake

The first thing I noticed was the very sweet vanilla frosting flavor which I like. In order to taste other flavors need to sip and drink slowly. Then I could pick out two other flavors that blended together with the vanilla. The texture of the powder was light and one of the easiest to mix of any protein. Macros are excellent only 110 cals excellent for a cut or in-between snack. Noticed less bloat and gas since it was isolate. Easiest on my stomach of any protein I have tried.

laurennstraub's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

laurennstraub did not leave a written review for this product.

bohenrique's Rating

Can't beat that taste with the clean label! Great for shake and fit recepies. Price used to be much better, it's pretty costy considering other good options that just does not taste that good. So I guess you pay for what you get, if it's in your budget, go and get it!

edguaschino1975's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

This is my go to brand for all of my protein needs, non food. The taste is bar none one of the best products out there.

raramiz's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

The flavor is excellent, easy to mix. I use it at any time, especially before bed , without affecting my sleep time.

TinkerbellNolan's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Recommend by a friend, taste is good and easy to mix. Is on the sweet side for sure! Does foam up a bit but not bad. Don't like most meats taste or texture so this is super easy and allows me to get all my proteins in daily. I find it to be very very filling, to the point I have to remind myself to eat. Take 2ice a day, in morning prior to workout and again in afternoon.

Chaoryvang's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I've used a few protein powders in the past (ON, Arnold, MuscleTech etc) and by far this one is the best. It mixes very good, even when just using a spoon. I'm a chocolate guy, so I only have tried the chocolate gourmet flavor, and the taste is great. I mix mines with water. It taste like hot cocoa minus the hot. It has added BCAA's also. Plus fat, sugar, carbs is very low. The only thing, us the price, but for a hydrolyzed whey protein, you'll have to pay for the cost. Since it's the purest form of whey protein. I would probably wait for a sale, if You worry about the cost. Other than that, it is great. I have seen great lean muscle mass gains from using it.

MichaelW81's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Great isolate shake. Tastes good, but gets foamy after mixing and shaking.

1-20 of 1,828 Reviews