Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,936 Reviews

MidnightHawk's Rating
Birthday Cake

Excellent for a hydrolyzed protein. Nice creamy texture in water, even better in milk. Mixes easy without clumping in your shaker. And the birthday cake flavor is fantastic. I would highly recommend this if you like hydrolyzed proteins!

reagandee's Rating
Cinnamon Bun
Gourmet Chocolate

The Gourmet Chocolate has a great taste to it, and I have made significant gains over the past few months taking it. Beware of the Cinnamon Bun. If you do not add plenty of water to cut the taste it will definitely bite you back with some after taste.

jimmytester24's Rating

Got the orange and I must say it is really good. I don't think any of the powders are milkshake tasty unless you mix stuff with it. I used a scoop and half with about 6 oz low cal orange juice, a spoonful of vanilla yogurt, and a spoon full of mandarin oranges. This was like drinking a smoothie for sure. Definitely like the way it mixed and it didn't bother my stomach. Highly recommend

aloosecannon's Rating
Cookies and Cream

No fillers, 110 calories with 25g of protein, 1g of carbs and 0g of fat. Great if you are on a low calorie or low carb diet. Since its an isolate, ISO 100 is also good for those who are lactose intolerant. Easy to mix, just a few shakes and the powder is dissolved with no clumps even in a basic shaker cup with no blender ball or mixing screen and cold water. Mixes just as well with milk, greek yogurt and oatmeal. In water the flavor is good. Not fantastic, but enjoyable. If I didn't know the flavor, I wouldn't guess cookies and cream. To me, it tastes more like a sugar wafer cookie. In milk, I get a "buttery" flavor. I tried it several times and I don't care for this flavor mixed it milk. In oatmeal, protein muffins, and greek yogurt it adds a nice sweet flavor but again I don't get much of a cookies and cream flavor from it. While I'm not blown away by the cookies and cream flavor it does taste pretty good in water, it mixes easily, and the macros are very good.

MisterSirGuy's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

**** I just ordered this yesterday, and it came in today! It said 2-6 business days, but **** that was fast! Good stuff! 👍👍👍.

tmannos's Rating

Theres a reason this product is a top seller. Its a top quality Protien. Contains 78% protien per serving which is very good meaning not full of fillers. I have purchased every flavor they offer and they're all fantastic. The cookies and cream tasted great but got a little old.

SCG's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Where to begin, the orange dreamsicle flavor is rediculous delicious. This might be the best whey I have tried to date. The flavor is spot on to an orange Creamsicle. I couldn't imagine the flavoring being any better. Mixes great in milk or water, foamy for a bit but if you let it settle that's no problem, I enjoy the foam from mixing whey tho so no issue to me. Will definitely be keeping this in my cupboards on a regular basis. Very solid tasting product from a great company!

Motiviert's Rating
Grape

Got a case of this stuff with no prior experience. Gotta say I was a bit skeptical of a whey product that wasn't the typical dessert flavor. Also not a huge fan of grape but... Pretty darn Good. Just so convenient after the gym since I have a hard time eating 40 grams of protein right agyet eating. Good product would recommend

mr.symmetry's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The new ISO100 Clear is another amazing protein product from Dymatize! This RTD is convenient and tastes amazing. It doesn't have the nasty after taste that comes with other clear proteins that I have tried before. I would absolutely recommend this.

Mualsaleh's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Guys Really the worst taste i try Seriously it's disaster the orange I will throw it out can't take it anymore just for twice I had fudge brwnie it's really good while the orange i swear it's like terrible battle... How it has high rate ( really I don't know ) cause of that I choose it Trust don't take that orange I will buy again fudge Brownie The product it's really good and effective if you are following the regulations of use

Dukeofsmith's Rating

This is my absolute favorite protein. Every flavor I have tried has been great. Makes my choice every morning of what to drink very tough.

garryinthe502's Rating

This is hands down the absolute best protein!!! And I've tried almost everything, it's clean and tasty even with just water, mixes flawlessly every time. Would definitely recommend!!

hewartsonm's Rating

Hands down, the best whey isolate ever made. It mixes perfectly, even in water. The flavors are generally spot on. Birthday cake and orange dreamsicle are amazing, cinnamon bun is also very, very good. These are very sweet, so i actually prefer to mix with water rather than almond milk or milk. i can't believe how good they taste when mixed with water. Usually, I don't like protein mixed with water, but, as I mentioned, I actually prefer mixing ISO 100 with water. Rocky road was pretty good, but far from the level set by the other flavors. If you really have a thing for rocky road, I'm sure you'll love it.

New Evolution's Rating

This is the first time I ever tried anything from Dymatize and this is amazing. I didn't really expect much from it at first especially "orange dreamsicle" favor. As soon as I took the first sip, I was really impressed how good it tastes. I only mix it with water too. To my surprises, it was really good. It does tastes like orange cream popsicle. This is the best tasting "orange favor" of anything that I ever had. On top of that, the powder mixes really easily. I didn't use a blender at all. I just use a shaker cup and it turns out fine without any clumps or anything. This supersede my expectation by far. Definitely one of the best orange tasting whey on the market. At least to what I have tried. With a 25g of protein for each scoop, you can't beat that. In addition, I didn't get any bloating from it or gassy at all. This is a 10/10 whey. I definitely recommend it for all of you who is looking for new whey to try and I will be a returning customer when I am ready to stock up.

b000gie10's Rating

one of my go to's / good profile and easy to mix / no stomach issues / like the new design too - vanilla flavor is a classic and one of my favorites --> remains a favorite to me

mccyjcb's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I have tried Dymatize before, including their casein and old iso 100. They've been great tasting, great quality products.I got to taste the new ISO 100 through a promotion and wow did it blow my mind away. Mixability is easily at the top, as in very easy to mix, even in as little as 4oz of water, and there were no clumps. Ingredient list is great for someone who doesn't want fat calories and high protein quality. Per scoop, there is almost 90% protein whereas other brands may only have 70-80%. This gives me confidence that there are less fillers and less artificial sweeteners. I usually get regular whey when I buy protein, but ISO 100 will be for sure my go to product next time I look for isolate, especially the Orange Dreamsicle flavor that I tried. It is just soooooo **** good! Honestly, one of my favorite protein powder flavors I've tried. Try blending it with ice and some milk, you'll be in for a treat :)

clarencejohn's Rating

The best value for money protein, can't better it.

jakes1776's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This protein is 100% my favorite protein! I used to buy optimum nutritions gold standard whey protein but once I tried this I couldn't go back. Flavor is insanely good! Gourmet chocolate is more of a subtle chocolate flavor. Not super strong and sweet like fudge brownie. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a quality protein shake.

auragluna's Rating
Fudge Brownie

auragluna did not leave a written review for this product.

yeahhub's Rating

One of the reviewers here is correct about large producers packaging their whey isolates under a variety of different brand names, but I was only able to find a few hydrolyzed whey proteins offered from all the products currently available online (there are many). I only found a few similar to this one with the distinction of being hydrolyzed which is presumably easier to digest and contains the highest available percentage of protein. A 28 gram serving of this product contains 25 grams of protein or 90% protein by weight. I have been buying whey protein powder for more than 15 years and used all the popular brands. This is simply the best whey I have ever used and tastes different than any others I've known up till now. Zero fat and zero carbs per serving. I no longer use or recommend soy isolates and while I have found some good quality brown rice protein powders the taste is so unpleasant I would stick to whey.

1-20 of 1,936 Reviews