Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Gourmet Vanilla
1-20 of 1,229 Reviews

MIkeZac1's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Best ISO whey available for the money. Has what you would need and no junk you don't. Taste is great.

rrdansby's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

It's so delicious and smooth! Tastes even better blended with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter or 2 tbsp of PB2. It's like drinking a dessert!

Thiago11's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

dymatize is the best for me but this flavor was the worst i ever tasted

walterc202's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I love the taste of this flavor (Orange Dreamsicle) after a hour in the gym.

wvequestrian's Rating

I love this protein! It tastes amazing, mixes very well in water and my oatmeal, and it has only 1g carb! :-)

handsomeron's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

handsomeron did not leave a written review for this product.

justmetony7's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Couldn't believe how good it tasted till I tried it. The birthday cake is something worth celebrating. Don't use more than 6 ounces per scoop of water if that's how you do it. To me it tastes like butter cream frosting, which is good considering the reason I bought this is for ultra low fat, cholesterol, and calories after my weight training and cardio sessions. Having just tried Fudge Brownie I just cannot believe how good the flavor is. It literally smells and tastes like a fudge brownie. No aftertaste either. Clearly this products nutritional value with the flavor is far beyond any isolate I've tried and trust me I've tried them all. Dymatize really has something special going. Not sure how they get such good flavor with so few calories, I do appreciate the fact they sweeten it with stevia instead of artificial sweeteners. After having so many good results this is my new go to protein and I do not see myself getting anything else at this time.

cbrown34's Rating

This is an excellent whey protein and I highly recommend it. I know its somewhat pricey but it is indeed one of the best on the market. The flavors that I have tried are great. Also, it mixes well with either water or milk.

jclause13's Rating

Great protein shake while on contest diet. I have used dymatize ISO-100 for my last 2 bodybuilding competition. High in protein n low in fats carbs calories sugar. Perfect shake when you need that protein intake on the go while keeping the rest of your macros in check. Mixes great no clumps tried most of the flavors there all good but my favorite one was birthday cake.

Judithh123's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Judithh123 did not leave a written review for this product.

waz1234's Rating

this protein is really good, but for me cinnamon bun and coockies and cream are really sweet for me, every time I take it I feel like im drinking just sugar, orange dreamsicle is so far the best flavor I ever had and I really enjoy drinking this protein.

dhoover's Rating
Birthday Cake

Pretty sweet but perfect for me. Tastes great mixed with water as "milk" for post-workout cereal (Rice Krispies, Rice Chex, puffed rice, Cheerios, Kix). Nutrition profile is outstanding. Love this stuff.

TracieRoyal's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

I love the other flavors, and just ordered Cinnamon Bun. Mixes very well, and more importantly: absolutely delicious. I mixed it with unsweetened almond milk, the first thing I thought of was that it tasted like drinking the milk from your bowl after eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch! If you have a sweet tooth like me, you'll love it!

burning_apollo's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla
Fudge Brownie

ohh.. my... god... This is my new favorite protein shake to date!! Not only does it taste AMAZING, it does provide superb quality protein! 25g protein per serving, very low cholesterol, very low sodium, BCAAs, this thing delivers!! Got the 5lbs one. I would get a 10lbs bag if they had one!!

leolopez01's Rating

leolopez01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Chemsit357's Rating
Birthday Cake

Mixes great but taste like *** with some stevia sprinkled on it. Was extremely disappointed

Hedgiehog's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

LOVE these protein powders! They dissolve easily in water. When I make the gourmet chocolate with ice water and natural peanut butter, I am in heaven! It tastes better than a Wendy's chocolate frosty in my opinion. Mmmmm mmmm mmmm.

Barbie520's Rating
Birthday Cake

This protein is delicious, seriously. It DOES taste like birthday cake, and gives me the protein I need to boot. I am currently ingesting 240 grams of protein for my contest prep (I'm a 5'6" girl at 12%BF and 147 lbs.), and so drinking my protein definitely helps. I've steadily lost bodyfat and gained lean mass, so I of course attribute some of that to my my high protein levels, of which I drink this shake twice a day. I think it's great. Milk chocolate is another fantastic flavor, but I don't see it on BB.com?

KiveLive's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Fudge Brownie is the best Protein I've ever bought. Low cal, low carb, min ingredients don't get better than that.

drcahill's Rating

drcahill did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,229 Reviews