Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

1-20 of 1,152 Reviews

ejbohler's Rating
Fudge Brownie
Gourmet Chocolate

Love this product for daytime snacks. The Fudge Brownie flavor is better than most protein products, but I really enjoy drinking the Gourmet Chocolate.

astrologo's Rating
Birthday Cake

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

RoleModelSaint's Rating
Birthday Cake

So picked up the 5 pounder - The taste is okay, not great. A little sweet, but not very... cake flavored. They could have done better because the vanilla cake from metabolic is stupid crazy good. Still got 4 pounds to go, and going to mix it with a chocolate flavored to make the taste a little better. Positives are mixes well and isn't clumpy. Good product, not great.

gacman8's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is such a great protein powder. I loooove the flavor of birthday cake. The res barely any sugars and its 25g of quality isolate. I dont know how they do it. This stuff is perfect and only 110 cals a scoop!

RobynFitness's Rating

Best protein around! Fast absorbing, disolves well and tastes good. Theres nothing not to like. I've never tried the strawberry or pina colada so I can't comment on those but all the others are great.

Edgardodelesc's Rating

So far the best Whey Protein I've ever had. Love the taste and how easy it blends even without a shaker. Tastes really like a milkshake if you blend it with milk. Little expensive though.

winkeyface91's Rating
Birthday Cake

I really enjoy this protein. It tastes fantastic, doesn't clump up, and it has great nutritional value. I enjoy this isolate, and recommend it to anyone who wants to have a whey isolate added to their fitness plan.

yosteve0's Rating

Great product. I've bounced back and forth with different brands (Gold Standard, MTS Whey) but I found myself going right back to the ISO-100. I bought a tub of the birthday cake and it tastes great, so does the fudge brownie. Not many protein powders taste great when mixed in with plain non-fat yogurt, this definitely does. 10/10 from me ! love it.

dro227's Rating
Cookies and Cream

dro227 did not leave a written review for this product.

bmrreddy2002's Rating

The Orange flavor is simply excellent!! Mixes easy with Creatine and Water, no lumps or bad after taste. U won't go wrong with this!

addcblack's Rating
Birthday Cake

I really enjoy this ISO blend, it really helps with recovery and I have seen an improvement in my muscle gain. Birthday cake is the best flavor! So sweet and so good for you.

Djlittle1977's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I have to say that Dymatize is the real deal. I completed my leg exercise yesterday. Which I could barley walk after leaving the gym. Needless to say last week when I completed my leg exercise I was sore for almost a week. This week my legs have recovered fully. I rated this product excellent because it is not hype love the taste to...

Darrylm10's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I NEVER leave reviews but mann I love this stuff. I've been using this as my go to protein for about 8 months now and every time I leave it for another brand I come back to it. Taste great, great results, easy to mix and blend. Also easy on the stomach. It does get a little foamy from blending but besides that this stuff is AMAZING. If you're on a low carb diet or just need some extra protein in your diet I highly recommend this. Plus, the price for the amount of servings is top of the line for a whey isolate protein. Cookies and Cream and Strawberry are my personal favorites. Won't be disappointed.

cotti302's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

cotti302 did not leave a written review for this product.

Zanesmith5's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Without a doubt the most delicious protein flavor i've ever had. Definitely a must buy if you want a very fast digesting protein that is also low in calories.

vinnybisson's Rating
Birthday Cake

First of all, i'm a huge fan of iso-100 protein, even though it's very expensive, the product is awesome. Mixes well and taste good. I was really hesitating before buying The birthday cake flavor, after all, it's only available in 5 pounds size so if you don't like it, you're stuck with it for a while and it cost you a lot. Then i made the move, and i'ts by far the best thing i've done regarding supplements. It tastes AMAZING i wasn't expecting that much from it. it really tastes as if i was eating a cake. I blend it with milk so it makes a creamier shake and i just love it. I could easily drink ten shakes a day.

kito32's Rating
Birthday Cake

Awesome taste, easy mixability. Along with ON Whey, this one just became a new personal favorite.

Ronaldo720's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Very good protein. Tastes amazing. Great for building lean muscle. The Orange Dreamsicle flavor is amazing as well. Just like the real thing.

BigTex34's Rating

BigTex34 did not leave a written review for this product.

gtghost's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Since I'm lactose intolerant, this is one of the few protein isolates I could take. Flavors are awesome! Kinda sweet for my liking.

1-20 of 1,152 Reviews