Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Gourmet Vanilla
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,970 Reviews

Sic20's Rating

The best quality of protein you can get! Taste great with no carbs! Perfect for cutting back on calories.

eurotrim's Rating

eurotrim did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghadyawwad's Rating
Smooth Banana
Gourmet Chocolate

Iam a well known reseller in lebanon middleeast Owner of number one bodybuilding community in Lebanon middle east Certified sports medecine and professional athletes Trainer Transformational coach for mind body and spirit Amazing product so clean and will result in amazing feed for your muscle , this amazing protein subfraction and one of the bsy developed next generation whey protein

9812441456's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

wow excellent . result and test wise . best of all type and all in whey protein.

• 808OD
808OD's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Best tasting protein I ever had I'm loyal to the brand Dymatize. Quality Protein and hard work at the gym. I can see my gains. If you are new to lifting or training. Give it a try easy to mix and drink flavors are excellent.

TGT2's Rating
Grape

ISO-100 Clear is a great product that delivers 40 grams of protein in 20 fl Oz. The label is incredibly clean on top of the excellent protein content. The protein source is whey protein isolate, which is excellent. The grape flavor is solid. The taste is pretty mild, but still approximates grape pretty well. Drinking the product dries one out quite a bit so be sure to drink lots of water after use. I put the grape flavor at an 8.5 out of 10. The product is a little expensive but very convenient and taste decent. 9 out of 10.

kristensilva's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Good macros and ingredients. I got cinnamon bun as a sample. It's pretty good, tastes sweet but not too cinnamony. I don't know if I'd buy it though. There's not much too it.

Sh724's Rating
Grape

I have used both the Grape and the Fruit punch flavored RTDs. I prefer the grape but both have a good flavor, although the artificial sweetener is a little strong. The profile of these are outstanding 40g of protein and only 170 calories, is very hard to beat. These are great for after a workout or really any other time. I take them to work with me and drink in the morning this spreads out the amount of protein im getting at one time.

Jarock7969's Rating
Cookies and Cream
Strawberry

It tastes ok...But why are there not more companies sweetening their products with Stevia alone? Is because of the cost? I noticed stevia was in this, but they had to add sucralose poisoning in there with it. Why??

Kathria's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I started taking Dymatize ISO 100 (1.6 lbs) for about 2 weeks now. So far it's been good. I used to use PrettyFit ISO and as much as I liked it, there was an unsettling after taste. Almost chemical like. So I switched to Dymatize, and there's no weird after taste! What I like about Dymatize is that it doesn't make me feel bloated, it settles well in my stomach, and I get enough of the protein I need daily (for my diet). The gourmet chocolate has a great taste, but I find it a bit too sweet. My sweet tolerance is low so to some this might be perfect or not sweet at all. I just add more water (8-12oz instead of 5-6oz as suggested) so it's not so sweet for me.

Hpearse2's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great taste and can see the results of good lean muscle that was put on. Was great source of protein before bed as well.

AntM1564's Rating
Blue Raspberry

If price is not an issue and you value convenience and saving some time over value, then this would be a great product for you. I personally would not spend $3 on a bottle of protein. I would rather put some powder in a shaker or powder dispenser and bring it along with me with a bottle of water. The taste is very good. It is not overly sweet which can be an issue with some blue raspberry products. My rating is a reflection of the product itself and not the price. I am not going to be bias about that because like I mentioned, I put more importance on value while someone else may but more value on time. For example, I prefer buying whole broccoli crowns and cutting them up versus buying them pre cut in a bag, because it is cheaper. Some buy them in the bag to avoid cutting them up. Considering taste and profile.

Squid24's Rating

ISO100 Clear, it's an RTD(ReadyToDrink) protein product and it's clear...lol This is not my first RTD protein product but, it is better than some that I have tried in the past. The profile is something to behold..lol. It has 40 grams of whey protein isolate, 10.2 grams of BCAA's and only 2 total carbs, all total up to 170 calories. When you look at the macros, this is a home-run product. The only downfall I found with this product was that I got Fruit Punch, my least favorite flavor out there. I did not give it a 7 for just the flavor, it also was for the fact it has a weird after taste. Again, this is still better than some I have had in the past. Some RTD's after taste is so bad, I threw the whole thing out. This is WAY better than those. I would refrigerate a bottle over night, then keep it in my cooler for a nice cold protein drink in the afternoons. Better than flavored water too. Overall, pretty darn good product!!

Joe D's Rating

I just tried the new iso100 clear rtd, and the only word I can think of is phenomenal. 40 grams of pure whey isolate, hardly any carbs and no fat, with an incredible taste. I can see these rtd's dominating gyms and the market. The taste is super smooth and clean, with a delicious fruity taste. Great job Dymatize. 10 out of 10

FigureGirl88's Rating

This is a review for the Iso-100 Clear Ready to drink! macros for this RTD are great! 40 grams of whey isolate - NO FAT - & only 2 grams of carbs. This is perfect for anyone. Hardcore workout junkies, competitors or just any person who is looking for great protein in a not so thick - milky shake!. The taste is very light and very refreshing which is my favorite part. SO many ready to drinks are heavy, milky and even chalky. This ready to drink tastes like juice without the sugar & carbs. I loved the fruit punch (which is odd for me because I usually despise that flavor.) I cannot wait to try the grape!

emergency's Rating

great rtd protein source when you don't want to mix a shake in the morning

marauder13's Rating

ISO100 Clear is my first RTD protein product. The profile is just about perfect……40 grams (yes. 40 grams!) of easy-digesting, fast absorbing whey protein isolate plus 10.2 grams of BCAAs with zero fat, zero sugar, only 2 total carbs, and 170 calories. I love the convenience of this product. I keep one in the fridge and then put it in the freezer about 15 minutes or so before I leave for the gym. That way it’s still nice and cold when I am done. The couple of minutes I save by not having to mix up protein powder after my workout is a couple of more minutes that I can actually work out. I know it’s just a couple of minutes, but every little bit helps. The Fruit Punch flavor is pretty tasty. It’s not as bold of a flavor as I was expecting. It’s actually very light and refreshing (how often do you hear words like “light” or “refreshing” used to describe a protein product?). Overall, I am very impressed with ISO100 Clear, and I believe that I will continue to keep some on hand.

dedios09's Rating

Original review: First off thanks to Dymatize Nutrition and their reps for letting me sample this product, very generous! The profile is everything you'd want out of a whey isolate 0g fat, 1g carbs, and 25g of protein. This has been very clutch in helping me reach my macros as I usually only have so many carbs and fats to spare. Orange Dreamsicle is a dream. Period. I look forward to taking this on my mornings or for post workout. It's a welcomed switch from your obvious Vanilla and Chocolate flavors. Big kudos, Dyamtize! Highly saluted. Updated review: Truthfully, this is one of my, if not, favorite whey isolate protein in the market. Dymatize Nutrition is a reputable brand and the quality in their products show. Transparent labels and no gimmicks. I turn to ISO-100 when I'm cutting, but have used it when gaining. It's low calories at 110 per serving boasts 25g of protein is awesome and compliments my cutting macros perfectly. When I'm gaining, I have that much more wiggle room to spend carbs and fat that would have been taken by other isolates or whey proteins, especially if I'm dosing with 2 or more shakes a day. When it comes to taste, Orange Dreamsicle is at the top for me. It's not your everyday run off the mill flavor and mixes well with water, milk and splashes of orange juice. ISO-100 Clear RTD is the latest beast from Dymatize. Honestly, it's amazing, revolutionary even. The entire bottle is 170 calories at 40g of protein and 2g of carbs - that's pretty remarkable. It's different than say a Gatorade or Powerade. It's unique on it's own. The taste is a little sweet, but goes down super easy. After having a few bottles, I'm simply amazed at how Dymatize liquidized 40g of protein into each bottle. Great product for the road or post-workout. Very pleased.

catgal's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Love the Gourmet Chocolate! Im a big sugar and chocolate lover so this one is definitely a Fav! I love how well it mixes in the shake bottle with water or milk. Love the smooth taste. Will definitely order again and recommend to others! Im also celiac so this product works very well with a sensitive stomach)). Tried the Birthday cake and I was so disappointed.. I felt I could puke every time I took it. Don't know what taste you gotta have to like it really. For me it was not good and the cake taste felt very fake and very "sandy" almost.. But Gourmet Chocolate is priceless! Trying Fudge Brownie next if its gluten-free.

sandysheep1's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

Overall I like the ingredients of Dymatize ISO-100 and it performs well. I love the flavor but my only dissatisfaction is the extreme fake sweetness flavor. It's just overly sweet. I've been told by my friends that other flavors are extremely sweet too. I compensate by adding a lot of water. I would not buy again until the sweetness is corrected. Will go back to my other brand.

1-20 of 1,970 Reviews