Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Gourmet Pina Colada
Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Bun
Fudge Brownie
1-20 of 1,530 Reviews

shadowroth's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

im currently taking the cinnamon flavor and it taste amazing with water. very low calories which helps me save an extra 120 calories a day(4 scoops) compared to other brands like optimum which me gag when i drink them with water. my go to brand when im watching my calories and cant mix my protein with milk.

Esko5150's Rating

Esko5150 did not leave a written review for this product.

itspeat's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

The Chocolate was delicious. I came from taking a weight gainer. While the gainer had everything i needed, I finally got to my target weight so I came upon this great no frills protein. Minimal additives and good quality. Just bought second 5lb container, but this time I'm trying out the Fudge Brownie.

tabwag76's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This is the best fast absorption protein powder I have ever tried. Easy to digest, easy to mix, easy to drink, because it tastes GREAT. I've noticed that when using a shaker, it works best to "shake break shake" meaning shake for about 30 seconds, stop for a munite and then shake once more. I believe the break in the middle really allows the protein clumps to soften and break down upon the second round of shaking. Ive used this technique on all brands of protein powder. The vanilla fravor tastes great by itself, but with milk it truely tastes like a milk shake. I prefer the orange dreamsicle with water, so I can taste the Orange flavor more distinctly. This is a great out of bed in the morning and post workout powder.

Hulk80Smash's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

First off I want to start by qualifying my comments. I am a fitness competitor and use supplements regularly in order to reap the benefits of iron warfare. Over the past 5+ yrs I have exclusively relied on Optimum Nutrition and their Gold Standard whey. Although that product is very good I feel strongly that it pales in comparison to Dymatize's Iso-100. The Iso-100 has fewer ingredients and does not contain any modified food starch which ON's extreme milk chocolate currently does. The price point for the Iso-100 might be a bit more, but WELL worth the gains. Why go to the gym and bust your a$$ only to utilize a muscle recovery aimed at saving you money? Look at the ingredients folks! Whey concentrate is cheap protein. Dymatize's Iso-100 contains ONLY whey protein isolate. Read up and educate yourself on the supplement world, FDA un-regulation and amino spiking. At the end of your workout you'll be glad you listened to me and shelled out an extra $0.30/serving. You're worth it!!!

gadaleta@comcast.net's Rating

By far the best iso protein I've ever tried. I mix it with egg whites to get a bit more extended release protein. No bloating or gassy feeling as I find with most other protein powders. It's worth the price.

Trevorwj7's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Trevorwj7 did not leave a written review for this product.

dioparas's Rating
Fudge Brownie

dioparas did not leave a written review for this product.

MattAtkins3's Rating
Birthday Cake

I really love this protein.

MoeTaher's Rating
Strawberry

i took it after my workout , tasted really good, mixed easily , and helped me gain muscles easily ... probably the best protein if only it didn't make a lot of foam !! i would mix one and a half scoop with 10-12 inches of water and the rest of the shaker would be filled with foam ,,but other than that it is really ONE OF THE BEST PROTEINS EVER !

dhickey025's Rating

Highly recommend this product! In my opinion the taste is impeccable compared to other proteins. If you have a sweet tooth birthday cake is great! For chocolate lovers try the gourmet chocolate as it will not disappoint! This product is excellent to take both pre/post workout and it mixes very smooth. Overall amazing and by far my favourite protein powder!

steeleman531's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Orange Dreamsicle taste amazing and mixes easily in my shaker cup. Dymatize ISO-100 is by far the best protein powder I've ever used.

Ronaldo720's Rating

Very good protein. Tastes amazing. Great for building lean muscle. The Orange Dreamsicle flavor is amazing as well. Just like the real thing.

derickp38's Rating

Great protein, low carbs decent amount of protein (25g) and taste amazing. There are tons and tons of proteins with the same high quality ingredients, low calories, low carbs, 25g+protein, but Dymatize ISO-100 is EVERYWHERE. The convenience of being able to make a quick protein run when you need it the most without having to wait shipping is great. Every supplement store has Dymatize products in there it may cost more than here on bb.com, but for those times you're not making a bulk order off here and just need a quick refill, there is no problem finding this great protein.

mollybarker714's Rating

Dissolves really well. Great flavors. Vanilla can leave a sort of strange after taste, but nothing offensive. This is my go to whey! Always happy with it.

alxz777's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Very good product, mixes very well with water, very little foaming after mixing. The cookies and cream flavor is delicious, fells even better mixing the powder with cold water or adding some ice cubes.

Vipinvestor's Rating

Vipinvestor did not leave a written review for this product.

JackMan017's Rating

the flavor of the gourmet chocolate is spot on the cookies n cream is a tad sweet (my $.02)

thegame215's Rating

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

bigbron's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

bigbron did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,530 Reviews