Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Ultra-Fast Absorption to Build and Repair Muscle*

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Smooth Banana
Orange Dreamsicle
Gourmet Pina Colada
Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Bun
1-20 of 1,563 Reviews

Valler's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Gourmet Vanilla

I really wanted to like this but just couldn't. I rated it highly because I really liked the ingredients/formula of this supplement and what it has to offer; however, I couldn't stomach the flavors of the ones I tried. For me, the flavor was really strong and overpowering; though the flavors were true to form, they were really strong - like drinking cake batter or melted ice cream. I tried cooking/baking with these also, but it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped for. As others have stated, this produces a thicker consistency drink than some other powders (again, sort of like melted ice cream). Overall, I would recommend this product to others, but warn them about the flavoring.

KOchamp's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I have been taking this whey since the beginning of my fitness lifestyle. I always seemed to prefer it better than most. Solubility and cookies n cream are on point.

guichetroo's Rating

I've tried dozens of protein brands and probably close to a hundred flavors over the years. Nothing I've found tastes better than Dymatize-100 Gourmet Chocolate and Orange Dreamsicle. I can't adequately put into words how delicious Orange Dreamsicle is. Most protein flavors taste kind of like the thing they say they taste like. But this flavor tastes EXACTLY like I took an Orange Dreamsicle pop and melted it into a glass. It's so good. Plus, the Macros on these are absolutely fantastic. Not to mention that even on days I'm traveling for work and need 3 shakes to hit my protein goal, Dymatize is easier on my digestive system than the other isolates I've tried. I can't recommend these flavors enough. As for the Vanilla, it tasted good, but not great. About the same as other vanilla protein powders I've had. The cookies and cream tasted way, way too sweet at first, but it grew on me. Probably won't be getting it again, but I can see people with a sweet tooth liking it.

Druevans's Rating
Birthday Cake

Most delicious low carb whey I have ever tasted. Birthday cake is amazing. I mix with greek yogurt strawberries and ice. It tastes like a strawberry shake

RJFAWCENY's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I have been taking this for over a month now consistently post-workout and definitely see the gains. I've only tried "Fudge Brownie" but tasted good, mixed well without any clumps. Hoping to see a sale on it soon because I'm almost done with it. I recommend this whey-protein.

dta2003's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

It tasted great. It was easy to mix. I would order it again!

SamIam123's Rating
Cookies and Cream

SamIam123 did not leave a written review for this product.

TheTrickster's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This is the smoothest tasting protein shake I have ever taken and the Orange Dreamsicle flavor is like having an Orange Julius even with just water! If anyone is looking for a shake and a flavor that will make you want to drink it regardless of time and place, then this is the one to get.

mrscippi's Rating

Gourmet Chocolate is phenomenal!! I tried it with water alone and it reminded me of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa but this is much more delectable. I can not wait to make hot chocolate with this protein powder this fall. Birthday cake was alright. It had a nice sweetness to it but I probably won't order it again.

StarvinMarvin87's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Has been one of the only protein I like equal to my GNC brand protein or more. Flavors of these are richer than other proteins I tried.

mendozajulio4's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

mendozajulio4 did not leave a written review for this product.

tonytonee's Rating
Cookies and Cream

tonytonee did not leave a written review for this product.

rollin04's Rating

The cake batter and fudge brownie are awesome they both taste great. They mix very well a few shakes in the shaker cup and your good to go. The strawberry is also good I'm just more of a chocolate guy, I really didn't like the gourmet chocolate it just didn't seem chocolatey enough lol.

crls10's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Perfect Post-workout shake. 100% hydrolyzed whey protein. It doesn't get much better than this. The flavors are excellent and the consistency when mixed with water is great. Pros: Excellent price, 100% hydrolyzed whey, flavors are on point Cons: N/A

meggg36's Rating
Fudge Brownie

meggg36 did not leave a written review for this product.

JustinGomes's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Goo taste, mixes well, Good for if your trying to cut fat and build lean muscle.

veesanders's Rating
Fudge Brownie

veesanders did not leave a written review for this product.

Maybezerk's Rating

When it comes to flavor, I have found Fudge Brownie to blow the other flavors out of the water in the Iso-100 line-up. While perhaps not the best taste for plain powder-and-water shakes, it is fantastic when mixed into anything (brownies, cookies, proats, sludges (with a casein base), etc.). The Gourmet Chocolate flavor, while not unpleasant, is a bit sweet and milky for my liking. The Cinnamon Bun flavor was far too weak in every aspect of the taste, which was quite surprising, as I am a huge fan of the same flavor in Dymatize's Elite Casein. If you're more of a quality-over-taste person, you can't go wrong with Iso-100. They blend to perfection in any variation of shaker cup I have tried, and they have the smoothness you can expect out of a true WPI. The pricing is fair, matching up fairly well with other isolate powerhouse brands.

JoAlbe's Rating
Cookies and Cream

JoAlbe did not leave a written review for this product.

sbranch822's Rating

Dymatize iso-100 is DEFINITELY my go to protein! It's low in carbs, calories, sugar and it's lactose free. I used to consume regular whey but isolates are WHEY ( pun intended) better on my stomach. The flavors are pretty good. I plan to eventually try them all. Birthday cake is pretty popular but I personally didn't care for it. It's too sweet for my preferences. It taste more like icing than it does birthday cake imo. I don't normally like chocolate flavored protein but the one by dymatize is amazing. Taste similiar to hot chocolate. Fudge Brownie is good as well especially mixed with some pb2. The vanilla however is kind of plain, bland, and boring. There really isn't anything gourmet about it. I use it as a base when I want to blend my protein with some fruit. Overall, this protein mixes well and taste great. I've been gaining muscle and continuing to drop weight on thi. s product. Now if only it'll ever go on sale. Even though, it's worth the extra money

1-20 of 1,563 Reviews