Dymatize ISO-100 Reviews

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Smooth Banana
Gourmet Pina Colada
Fudge Brownie - Exclusive!
9.7

acotton76's Rating
Birthday Cake - Exclusive!

Awesome protein source. The sweet taste actually causes my sweet tooth to subside. It's my go to in between meals and just for a delicious snack post workout/prior to bed time. Definitely seeing muscle gains as a result of adding this to my workouts and other supplementation!

bouz84's Rating

hello, I just bought this product it is excellent in the taste, I noticed the presence of a foam let me know if this is normal or not? also could you tell me whether it is effective in muscullaire level? thank you so much

royshaun's Rating

This by far is one of the best tasting proteins I have ever had. Not to mention the low fat content is amazing. The only thing I wish it had more of is fiber like in their Elite Fusion 7 series.

jackthenikl's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

by far the best protein powder i have ever used the taste is incredible. the only reason that i didnt give this product a 10/10 rating is because nothing is perfect. this protein is bar far the closest thing to perfect for me though. it mixes great tastes great and is the purest protein i could find. pure 100% whey isolate. i mean look at the ingredient list, only 6 ingredients. compare that to say syntha 6 or the ON whey. doesnt even compare

• larwht
larwht's Rating

Dymatize ISO-100 is one of the best proteins on the market. It mixes really well and with zero lactose, sugar, low carbs, fat and 25 grams of protein makes it a winner. Vanilla and banana are my favorite flavors. It is a little expensive as but as they say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"!

MCMK's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I would give this product 9 points! Because there is no limit to perfection ... There is always something to strive for! I liked the taste and texture! I recommend!

sollee's Rating

Probably the best tasting protein I have ever tried, low carb for us ketoers, and mixes so well!

robbinsnest100's Rating
Gourmet Pina Colada

Birthday Cake is my new favorite flavor ever!!! So good.

Ananndc's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Ananndc did not leave a written review for this product.

d.johnson3233's Rating

This **** is amazing. Best tasting protein powder, by far.

mcdieselman86's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Birthday cake is amazing can't wait for the 5lbs to order it I just want to drink the whole container dymatized nailed the flavor on this one

meac's Rating

this is a very good powder! my favourite till now. the taste is great, except the cookies and cream which is too sweet and mix horribly. the banana and pinacolada are great, and they mix even with a spoon in a cup. the berry is also tasty, little less than those two. mixes as weel as them. i really like that the powder is zero carbs, gluten and lactose. pure whey. close to perfection. april 2014: i've changed my mind a little bit. i think something happened to this powder. the new red strip on the package says it is a new taste, and it is. but i'm afraid it's not a good change- the pinacolada that used to be my favourite tatse, with the banana (i gave them both 9 prior to this), lost its magic. and it stirs poorly now. why? am i the only one who think like that?

FitBodySowells's Rating
Birthday Cake - Exclusive!

FitBodySowells did not leave a written review for this product.

HailZamora's Rating
Birthday Cake - Exclusive!

This is definitely one of the best iso proteins on the market right now. Very few cabs, practically no sugars and BCAAs. The Birthday Cake flavor is amaazziinngg, I've tried the rich chocolate before, and it was good--but birthday cake is DEFINITELY my favorite. I mix it with unsweetened almond milk (which helps play up the birthday cake flavor even more) for my shakes.

allylovell's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Awesome product for contest prep. Low carbs, low cal, with high protein. Great taste :)

nlb12390's Rating

Birthday cake is the most delicious protein ever! I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and its like drinking a milkshake.

Ryguyx1's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This protien powder is the best ive had yet . After i mix it with water , or skim milk. It mixes perfect. I can also feel it rush to my muscles after a workout and start repairing . No joke!

JohnnyS2012's Rating
Smooth Banana
Cookies and Cream

Love this product. I was looking for a new protein product to take. I consulted and saw that Whey Isolate was the way to go, since it contains more protein and amino acids. Well I decided to try this out and loved it. I had the cookies and cream before the new flavor and it tasted pretty good. Just bought the new taste smooth banana and it is amazing taste wise. I also love how much protein you get, mix it with a cup of skim milk and you get over 30 grams of protein in one shake. And since it is a hydrolyzed isolate, it drives to your muscles even faster. It also contains BCAAs and plenty of Amino Acids to help with muscle recovery. I don't believe I will ever use another protein powder and like this a lot. Only thing that is stopping this from being a 10 product is the price, but it is worth it.

EmilyKate183's Rating
Birthday Cake - Exclusive!
Fudge Brownie - Exclusive!

The Birthday Cake flavor is seriously so amazing!! I'm in love with this flavor!!

lorendt's Rating

It's expensive but the best.