Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Swiss Chocolate

Druboutin's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Druboutin did not leave a written review for this product.

• kascpa
kascpa's Rating

I love Dymatize, but NOT their Elite Gourmet Protein. The taste is just "off" and it's rather chalky as compared to other Dymatize lines and/or other products. I will continue to buy Dymatize Casein, but not their Elite Gourmet Protein.

pittpenguin89's Rating

Great protein. I have been using only this protein for a long time until recently. The value of the product is great and I still through it into the mix of my proteins. Based on the density, I can tell that the blend most likely has a higher ratio of whey than I would like. Since they don't specify it I can't exactly tell and that's why 8/10. I would like casein to be at around 40-50% but based on density (just my opinion), casein is probably at around 20%. If dymatize reads this please let me know the protein blend ratio in the comment section. Overall: great taste, no added aminos (this is a plus), blend, high value product

alexbez's Rating

For the price this is a fantastic protein blend. For those who can't have blends with egg protein, this seems to be the best premixed option. Not soluble at all so you get lots of chunks but that isn't such a bad thing because the chunks are pretty tasty. Nice flavours and Cookies and Cream tastes like a smarties mcflurry... At this price, and without any shady techniques like nitrogen spiking, it is a very solid product. Will probably be my staple from now on

jetladams's Rating

Such a quality product for a great price. Mixes well with water (never tried it with anything else) The Swiss Chocolate tastes great, other flavors are so-so.

2jwec's Rating
Cookies & Cream

2jwec did not leave a written review for this product.

• Guifr
Guifr's Rating

Terrible, I could not digest this one. It is probably the processed casein and or the GMO soy ? I used to have casein from Dymatize with other name products, digestion wasn't perfect but was decent. This one is awful I now even feel ripped off, it gave me lots of gases and putrefies food in your colon. I am throwing the rest of it in the garbage. Trust medon't buy this, if you absolutely need casein try the other production like Fusion. It is better.

heaterc's Rating

Gourmet vanilla and the cinnamon bun flavors my favorites. This whey protein tastes great and it supports my muscles growth. Good amount of protein (grams) per serving and gives you some BCAAs and glutamine for recovery as well. The protein powder also mixes well with milk and doesn't clump together. This is definitely the best protein powder I have ever tasted.

whsheppa's Rating

This is the second best protein I've had to date (Dymatize Fusion 7 cookies and cream is actually the best). Great price good flavor. I can't stomach a lot of other proteins, but this Brand got the taste right.

StefanMarc's Rating

Lovely tasting product with a great blend of proteins. Carb content is pretty high though which puts it out of use come dieting, and sugar is especially high, 5g in a 37g scoop. Mixes really well with water and left a little thick is becomes almost like a milk shake.

daltybell's Rating
French Vanilla

Great tasting and easy mixing protein. We (the wife and I) prefer the vanilla because it goes with anything; coffee, milk, water. It is easy on my stomach too. doesn't sit heavy.

tyassine's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Not a bad protein supplement. the weird thing with me was that i ordered cookies n cream for the first time and it tasted great. all my friends went crazy when they tried it as well. the flavor was unbeatable. tub finished and i placed another order. it tasted completely different and this time it actually had a strong banana type aftertaste. seemed like the batches got mixed up or something and maybe cookies n cream got mixed with some banana cream haha im stayin away for this reason

Rennyk89's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

Rennyk89 did not leave a written review for this product.

daniell4242's Rating
Cookies & Cream

the taste is not so good i dont like that. in the other side that is very good protein for 8 hours

noodist's Rating

Great tasting, it mixes thicker than other proteins so you may need more liquid. This is my before bed shake of choice. Great combo of proteins that serve different purposes. If you are looking to lean gain, you need something like this.

fellipenegrao1's Rating

fellipenegrao1 did not leave a written review for this product.

lonewolfbear's Rating

I love this because of the taste (more below), because it's one of the brands that's supposed to not have a lot of toxic metals, and because of the nutrition profile - it has low carbs, and no extra vitamins (I prefer to get my vitamins via higher quality, more wholistic supplements). Cappuccino Rush tastes great! It's one of my all time faves. The vanilla is pretty good too, tho I'm not a big vanilla fan. The Cookies n Cream is too sweet but not bad, and Swiss Chocolate isn't chocolatey enough but again not bad.

Jmcnasty's Rating

Great protein blend, perfect for post workout or before bed. This product stands up to its label and is affordable. Love all the flavor options, I prefer strawberries & cream mixed with almond milk

svduel's Rating

svduel did not leave a written review for this product.

KanuTaH's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

KanuTaH did not leave a written review for this product.