Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews

Strawberries & Cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter

dbrock504's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

I really did not like this protein at all. Which is odd because I really like ISO-100. It did not mix well at all and it tasted awful.

patrickolivier1's Rating
Cookies & Cream

patrickolivier1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Moobesor's Rating
French Vanilla

Blends great, good digestion, and less ingredients than other protein powders.

careyaddison's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

careyaddison did not leave a written review for this product.

tkrauel's Rating

Taste is very average. It does not mix well in a shaker cup compared to other proteins that I have tried.

flavioanunes's Rating

Tastes really good!

bzam21's Rating

I enjoyed the dymatize powder greatly. The taste of it was very likable. The shake doesn't need a lot of water which was helpful because if your taking a pre and a post it could be like 50 ounces of water and supps your drinking while working out which makes running to the bathroom a habit if you drink too much while working out. So the low water intake for it is helpful but can be tough to shake up some. A 30 second shake usually does it. The protein helps with repairing and growing more than other proteins I noticed. And was cheaper than others by a good amount, 5-10 dollars less!

Sroder57's Rating

So far I am very impressed with the taste and texture. Dymatize also has one of the best customer service I have seen. I would not hesitate to recommend this product or to purchase again. 5 pounds of a quality protein that taste good for 40.00 is a no brainier to me.

hailey0317's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

hailey0317 did not leave a written review for this product.

HUNTHIKELIFT's Rating

The taste of Cookies & Cream is BY FAR the BEST tasting protein shake I have ever had and I have had a **** TON of varieties and brands.

tomit's Rating

Great product!

Phantom617's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Phantom617 did not leave a written review for this product.

Druboutin's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Druboutin did not leave a written review for this product.

• kascpa
kascpa's Rating

I love Dymatize, but NOT their Elite Gourmet Protein. The taste is just "off" and it's rather chalky as compared to other Dymatize lines and/or other products. I will continue to buy Dymatize Casein, but not their Elite Gourmet Protein.

pittpenguin89's Rating

Great protein. I have been using only this protein for a long time until recently. The value of the product is great and I still through it into the mix of my proteins. Based on the density, I can tell that the blend most likely has a higher ratio of whey than I would like. Since they don't specify it I can't exactly tell and that's why 8/10. I would like casein to be at around 40-50% but based on density (just my opinion), casein is probably at around 20%. If dymatize reads this please let me know the protein blend ratio in the comment section. Overall: great taste, no added aminos (this is a plus), blend, high value product

alexbez's Rating

For the price this is a fantastic protein blend. For those who can't have blends with egg protein, this seems to be the best premixed option. Not soluble at all so you get lots of chunks but that isn't such a bad thing because the chunks are pretty tasty. Nice flavours and Cookies and Cream tastes like a smarties mcflurry... At this price, and without any shady techniques like nitrogen spiking, it is a very solid product. Will probably be my staple from now on

jetladams's Rating

Such a quality product for a great price. Mixes well with water (never tried it with anything else) The Swiss Chocolate tastes great, other flavors are so-so.

2jwec's Rating
Cookies & Cream

2jwec did not leave a written review for this product.

• Guifr
Guifr's Rating

Terrible, I could not digest this one. It is probably the processed casein and or the GMO soy ? I used to have casein from Dymatize with other name products, digestion wasn't perfect but was decent. This one is awful I now even feel ripped off, it gave me lots of gases and putrefies food in your colon. I am throwing the rest of it in the garbage. Trust medon't buy this, if you absolutely need casein try the other production like Fusion. It is better.

heaterc's Rating

Gourmet vanilla and the cinnamon bun flavors my favorites. This whey protein tastes great and it supports my muscles growth. Good amount of protein (grams) per serving and gives you some BCAAs and glutamine for recovery as well. The protein powder also mixes well with milk and doesn't clump together. This is definitely the best protein powder I have ever tasted.