Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Cookies & Cream

daniell4242's Rating
Cookies & Cream

the taste is not so good i dont like that. in the other side that is very good protein for 8 hours

noodist's Rating

Great tasting, it mixes thicker than other proteins so you may need more liquid. This is my before bed shake of choice. Great combo of proteins that serve different purposes. If you are looking to lean gain, you need something like this.

fellipenegrao1's Rating

fellipenegrao1 did not leave a written review for this product.

lonewolfbear's Rating

I love this because of the taste (more below), because it's one of the brands that's supposed to not have a lot of toxic metals, and because of the nutrition profile - it has low carbs, and no extra vitamins (I prefer to get my vitamins via higher quality, more wholistic supplements). Cappuccino Rush tastes great! It's one of my all time faves. The vanilla is pretty good too, tho I'm not a big vanilla fan. The Cookies n Cream is too sweet but not bad, and Swiss Chocolate isn't chocolatey enough but again not bad.

Jmcnasty's Rating

Great protein blend, perfect for post workout or before bed. This product stands up to its label and is affordable. Love all the flavor options, I prefer strawberries & cream mixed with almond milk

svduel's Rating

svduel did not leave a written review for this product.

KanuTaH's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

KanuTaH did not leave a written review for this product.

Rahimatullah's Rating

Dymatized Elite Gourmet Protein powder is 100% Excellent! Mixability is great with just a shaker bottle! Taste Awesome with Milk, taste Great with water! The Carbs are not crazy high like many other pro. powder at just 7g per scoop. As far as flavor; Dymatize has that covered and then some! Really just an overall EXCELLENT Pro. powder and at a really good price through most if not all retailers.

Renier153's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

UPDATE: this is an awful product, At least the flavor is awful and after sometime taking it, my stomach was hurt really bad, the caffeine that it has its so useless since is a blend with casein and the stomach have to do extra work to digest it, which will make you feel tired, This in an awful product, its like eat 1500 calories and then take 400 mg of caffeine, just buy a normal whey and some caffeine pills that would be way better, this is my review on this flavor.

Panterafloods88's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

just a great protein blend.... great price, great value, great taste, no filler! can't go wrong here. perfect for post workout or before bed.

callen188's Rating

I use this specifically for my smoothies and sit gives it a nice creamy taste. Decent nutrient values as well.

BronxBull92's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

Truly a great tasting protein shake. Never fails to give me that extra boost, I highly recommend it! I feel this supplement provides me with optimal results concerning muscle growth and overall regeneration. Also functions very well as a meal replacement.

Staciepickett's Rating

I love this product. Add with vanilla almond milk and some strawberries or a banana. It tastes like a milk shake. It helps with my sweet cravings. I get everyone to try it.

mp3nerd31's Rating

I bought this protein from GNC for about 35% off, and i have too say it is a **** good tasting protein for only 23 bucks. It mixes terribly and clumps together if you use a shaker bottle so a blender is a must. I personally use a hand mixer. Whenever I blend it, it always comes out creamy like a milkshake. Sorta tastes like one as well. The directions say to mix; then drink IMMEDIATELY. The protein tastes better then all the other proteins i have had. I believe this protein is better for those more sensitive to taste. If you want more protien but a harder time gulping it down, go find another protien, if not just stick with this one Good luck to all

steelbreakr's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I used to love this brand, but since they have changed to the new recipe and added fiber, its been tasting really weird and chalky. Please go back to the old formula.

WARL0CK's Rating

Be advised, the better flavor comes at a cost. Not only do you pay more for this compared to the standard protein from Elite, after comparing labels I have found there's fewer servings (62 compared to 65), less protein (21g compared to 25g) and fewer BCAAs (4300mg compared to 5500mg). I personally would rather have a more effective product than a better tasting one. Have no complaints about the standard Elite Whey and will continue to use that as opposed to the more expensive, less effective but better tasting product.

superpumphenry's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

Product tastes great, but doesn't dissolve as well as ON's whey, and gets clumpy in my shaker cup. Still a good product though.

quinlittle's Rating

Used to LOVE their Gourmet Vanilla flavor but then I recently ordered it and it was a "new and improved flavor," yet really, it was HORRIBLE. The new flavor is horrendous. I've switched back to ON.

Martinez0226's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

In beginning it's an awesome feeling but after couple days it doesn't feel the same. Has very good flavor.