Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews

Good
Strawberries & Cream

jessea82b51's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

it tast G.A.F i made protein pancakes with the swiss chocolate man it blow my mind

kerrilee's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

This is by far the best protein I have ever tried. Flavor, mix-ability, and quality all score 10 out of 10. You cannot go wrong with any of Dymatize's proteins.

tmon2129's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Dymatize is one of the best proteins company out there. Their taste and price can't be beat. Plus the quality of the protein is one of the best out there. PEROID! I've tried many others...MP, GNC'S AMP, PROMASIL, AT LARGE NUTRITION, and ON just to name a few. And personally I don't feel any of those are AS good as dymatize.

JeanineT's Rating

This is hands down the best tasting protein powder I have tasted since trying many of them! A friend recommended it and I am so happy to have peeps who give these types of wonderful recommendations - the taste is divine, very subtle and yum.

sully3169's Rating

This is my favorite protien. Tastes great mixes well and now i dont need mix protien with some coffe for that extra kick since this falvor, cappuccino rush has 100mg Caffeine per serving. And its a blended protein not just whey which research shows maximizes gains!

rebel614's Rating

One of the tastiest proteins.. Good in price.. Excellent results.. Recovers quickly. I highly recommend it to all those looking for quick recovery and results must give it a try.. I am definitely going to try other supplements by the maker in future .. For me its 10/10.

joshmay97's Rating

Good product for price. A good mix of different types of protein. I prefer buying more quality protein, but if you're on a budget, this is an amazing product for the price. Gainz will be made

ekruse2's Rating

Good flavor, good mix, good product. I liked everything about this product. Will buy again especially for the price.

dudevil's Rating

one of the most delicious protein powder 10/10

aklich's Rating

Great taste and no extreme full gut feeling. Easy on the stomach.

mgiordana1's Rating

mgiordana1 did not leave a written review for this product.

judeandisabelle's Rating
French Vanilla

judeandisabelle did not leave a written review for this product.

SavannahBmolina's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

LOVE THIS PROTEIN!!! This is MY PROTEIN! After trying several brands and just not able to stomach the protein after taste, I gave this a try! and I am sure glad I did! Now I don't loath having to drink my protein in shake form! I really recommend the swiss chocolate flavor - like opening a packet of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa! I haven't tried it warm yet, but it pretty **** good chilled!!

LRReed's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love this product. When compared to my whey isolate, the sugar is a little higher, but I can handle that post-workout - especially with how great it tastes! The cookies & cream is more of a mild chocolate flavor, in my opinion, but it's still awesome. I like to mix these with some water, pop them in the freezer for about 2 hours, and enjoy after my workout.

homegrown88's Rating

homegrown88 did not leave a written review for this product.

locpham's Rating

locpham did not leave a written review for this product.

lordgrunty's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

Quality is ****ght, but I like that it is a blend. The strawberry makes an amazing frozen shake, the cookies and cream just tastes like vanilla, but is still solid, and the cappuccino is just awful no matter what, and I love coffee flavored things

jtolkien's Rating

Not exactly the best flavor I've had, but not horrible. My biggest problem with this product is that it doesn't mix well at all, no matter how long you shake it, and I've tried a couple different types of mixers. This is very clumpy. ON Protein mixes way better. Also, my recovery while using this product seemed to suffer. I noticed a quick change once I switched back to ON. I would not recommend it to others.

SportPsych's Rating

I not only received this product the day after I ordered (WAHOO!) but it is amazing. I am a huge coffee drinker and I cannot start my day without it. I can already tell my mornings are going to be going a lot smoother when I have to rush out the door.

Ouimer's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Very few protein products out there that I haven't tried; I switch it up constantly. This is option is very much a middle of the road, ho-hum protein powder. Clubs form quite often, the scoop is huge so you're going through it much faster and the Cookies and Cream tastes pretty generic; nothing special about it. Probably won't purchase this again unless I'm strapped for cash or there's another deal on it.