Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews

Good
Strawberries & Cream

joshmay97's Rating

Good product for price. A good mix of different types of protein. I prefer buying more quality protein, but if you're on a budget, this is an amazing product for the price. Gainz will be made

ekruse2's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good flavor, good mix, good product. I liked everything about this product. Will buy again especially for the price.

dudevil's Rating

one of the most delicious protein powder 10/10

aklich's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great taste and no extreme full gut feeling. Easy on the stomach.

mgiordana1's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

mgiordana1 did not leave a written review for this product.

judeandisabelle's Rating
French Vanilla

judeandisabelle did not leave a written review for this product.

SavannahBmolina's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

LOVE THIS PROTEIN!!! This is MY PROTEIN! After trying several brands and just not able to stomach the protein after taste, I gave this a try! and I am sure glad I did! Now I don't loath having to drink my protein in shake form! I really recommend the swiss chocolate flavor - like opening a packet of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa! I haven't tried it warm yet, but it pretty **** good chilled!!

LRReed's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love this product. When compared to my whey isolate, the sugar is a little higher, but I can handle that post-workout - especially with how great it tastes! The cookies & cream is more of a mild chocolate flavor, in my opinion, but it's still awesome. I like to mix these with some water, pop them in the freezer for about 2 hours, and enjoy after my workout.

homegrown88's Rating

homegrown88 did not leave a written review for this product.

locpham's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

locpham did not leave a written review for this product.

lordgrunty's Rating

Quality is ****ght, but I like that it is a blend. The strawberry makes an amazing frozen shake, the cookies and cream just tastes like vanilla, but is still solid, and the cappuccino is just awful no matter what, and I love coffee flavored things

jtolkien's Rating

Not exactly the best flavor I've had, but not horrible. My biggest problem with this product is that it doesn't mix well at all, no matter how long you shake it, and I've tried a couple different types of mixers. This is very clumpy. ON Protein mixes way better. Also, my recovery while using this product seemed to suffer. I noticed a quick change once I switched back to ON. I would not recommend it to others.

SportPsych's Rating

I not only received this product the day after I ordered (WAHOO!) but it is amazing. I am a huge coffee drinker and I cannot start my day without it. I can already tell my mornings are going to be going a lot smoother when I have to rush out the door.

Ouimer's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Very few protein products out there that I haven't tried; I switch it up constantly. This is option is very much a middle of the road, ho-hum protein powder. Clubs form quite often, the scoop is huge so you're going through it much faster and the Cookies and Cream tastes pretty generic; nothing special about it. Probably won't purchase this again unless I'm strapped for cash or there's another deal on it.

Jbennetts22's Rating

I guess maybe this was my own fault for not thinking that since it was coffee flavored it would have caffeine, but i would have liked there to be more of eye catching place that said, " there is caffeine in here"

GrindTime22's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

Flavor was good, better than I had expected. No mixing issues or issues when I used it to bake/cook. Good profile, good value, good product.

tomwymer's Rating
French Vanilla

Love this protein mix. Has everything you need. If you follow Jim Stoppani you know that you want a good protein blend of whey, casein, . This brand is economical for those who want to maximize their dollars. Mixability is OK. Vanilla is great Chocolate is good too especially with milk. Good for smoothies, post workout, anytime. No fillers either so that's a bonus.

B1132518's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Dymatize gourmet is alright. It does what it's intended to do but I got the cookies n' cream and was disappointed by the flavor and texture. It's just very chalky and tastes nothing like the name. I've never had any other protein froth up like this one in a shaker cup so I find that very odd. Mixabilty; 6.5/10 Texture/consistency: 6/10 Taste: 6.5/10 (fairly good mixed in oatmeal. decent flavor with either milk or water but barely has a hint of cookies n' cream) I do like and support Dymatize but I'm sure there are better blends out there. I think it would be fair to try a different flavor before making a final assessment but I would definitely not recommend this particular flavor.

neako1892's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great flavor and mixes well. Suggest adding a scoop of PB Fit to make an even better shake!

traceycombel's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Normally I stick with ON for my protein needs, (Gold Standard, Performance, Casein, or Hydrowhey, depending on current goal) which is perfect for me. However, I saw the Dymatize Elite on sale for around $30 for the 5lb tubs. I purchased the Cappuccino rush and Peanut Butter Chocolate (CPB). First off, I am not a fan of the powder itself. It was very fine and clumpy, not easy to mix. I just finished my tub of chocolate peanut butter, and had my first taste of the cappuccino this morning for my breakfast shake. The CPB did not taste great at all, but was tolerable. The Cappuccino thus far tastes better in my opinion. I was not working toward any specific goal while taking this, so I cant attest to any usefulness for gains or cuts. However, I maintained as I wanted with no issues in terms of accidentally gaining or losing weight, so it certainly worked well for a maintenance protein. Its definitely worth a shot if its on sale, but I honestly will stick with ON in general. If this goes on sale again, though, it cant hurt to give it a shot to see how it works for you.