Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews

Strawberries & Cream

amandamariee27's Rating
Strawberries & Cream
Swiss Chocolate

When i bought swiss chocolate i went into it with high expectations since i read that most people were saying it tastes like nesquick. it was not bad at all, but for me, i felt that it was too sweet. I honestly have a love/hate relationship with the strawberries and cream. At first, it tasted terrible (at least to me) but as I started to drink it more and more i started to hate it less, of course I also started to blend it with a banana so i can tolerate it. What I'm trying to say is .. if you are not a super chocolate loving person like myself, then I would honestly recommend this one.

Kingraj23's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Officially my go to protein blend powder

doug9994's Rating
French Vanilla

Great taste and mixes very easy!

docdave602's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

good flavor, mixes well with water or in smoothies

BillGun's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Compared to other proteins that I used in the past, this one is probably the worst. I like the brand Dymatize, it always have cheap price and good protein. Compared to other similar proteins(sustained release) such as Dymatize's Fusion 7 and Muscle Pharm's Combat Powder, Elite Gourmet is really hard to blend. I had to shake my shaker for about 10 minutes still not mixed well. It is really thick, and not good taste. I don't mind about thick or bad taste of the protein as long as it does the work. But this one doesn't blend well, I don't like to eat dry protein powder. If you don't mind eating powder, then it is really good priced. $40 for 5 lbs, and you can still use come back 10% off or birthday 10%, which is really cheap

trevdog2123's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a good overall protein. I like that it has both Whey and Casein protein. However, I do feel that there are more sugars/carbs than I'd prefer. I also really like that Dymatize doesn't appear to Protein/Nitrogen spike their products. Thats a HUGE plus for me! I Gourmet Elite as my post workout shake (Just Elite for everything else because of the Carbs) and the cookies and cream flavor is awesome. Much better than Cinnamon Bun or Chocolate Mint. I usually order Rich Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, or Cookies and Cream when I order Dymatize. These are their best flavors IMHO. Overall I'm happy with this protein, especially for the price of a 5 lb. tub! Go Team Dymatize!

kpperry's Rating

kpperry did not leave a written review for this product.

Bryan2K15's Rating
French Vanilla

This protein powder is overall good. The flavor is very nice. It really is "gourmet". The problem (at least my experience) is while mixing it with milk/water. It is very hard to dissolve completely. That's the only problem I got with this protein. But for the price and servings, it is a very good option to go with.

DanielFischer's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

Excellent taste, dilutes well and is great in recipes and smoothies too!

AMoore41's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

This protein is a great deal, I got 5 pounds for $40. However, you get what you pay for. The protein doesn't mix as well as other popular protein powders in shaker bottles, taste isn't anything special but I have no problem getting it down. A lot thicker once mixed than other powders

Shawno78's Rating

This protein is a great deal. I got 15 pounds for one hundred dollars so it was a great buy. For protein powders you get what you pay for. For this price its obviously not gonna be 100 percent whey isolate. This is a mixed protein blend with whey protein concentrate as the top ingredient for those that do not know this is the cheapest form protein. Their is casein protein in this mix, but if you are looking to add some slow digesting casein protein drink milk or shell out the money for one. All in all this is a great post workout/ meal replacement (or enhancer). 21 g protein, 140 calories, 2.5 g fat, and 12 g of carbs. Im pretty sure there has been third party tests for amino spiking on this product and it came out clean, but i need a fact check. Lastly don't get the cappuccino rush flavor if you plan on taking a shake before bed, since their is 100mg of caffeine.

dbrock504's Rating
Swiss Chocolate

I really did not like this protein at all. Which is odd because I really like ISO-100. It did not mix well at all and it tasted awful.

patrickolivier1's Rating
Cookies & Cream

patrickolivier1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Moobesor's Rating
French Vanilla

Blends great, good digestion, and less ingredients than other protein powders.

careyaddison's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

careyaddison did not leave a written review for this product.

tkrauel's Rating

Taste is very average. It does not mix well in a shaker cup compared to other proteins that I have tried.

flavioanunes's Rating

Tastes really good!

bzam21's Rating

I enjoyed the dymatize powder greatly. The taste of it was very likable. The shake doesn't need a lot of water which was helpful because if your taking a pre and a post it could be like 50 ounces of water and supps your drinking while working out which makes running to the bathroom a habit if you drink too much while working out. So the low water intake for it is helpful but can be tough to shake up some. A 30 second shake usually does it. The protein helps with repairing and growing more than other proteins I noticed. And was cheaper than others by a good amount, 5-10 dollars less!

Sroder57's Rating

So far I am very impressed with the taste and texture. Dymatize also has one of the best customer service I have seen. I would not hesitate to recommend this product or to purchase again. 5 pounds of a quality protein that taste good for 40.00 is a no brainier to me.

hailey0317's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

hailey0317 did not leave a written review for this product.