Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Cappuccino Rush
Strawberry Banana

spacejim67's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Well they did it again!! This is fantastic!! And of course i tried it in my oatmeal and its better than the ISO100 fudge brownie. Absolutely delucious and mixes perfect and no digestive issues at all. I think it will be a great long term addition to my regiment!

BigD823's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

The best tasting flavor I've ever experienced in a protein powder! It's my new morning Orange Juice replacement. Perfectly smooth, mixes easily and helps me meet my daily marco goals! Excellent Job Dymatize you won me over!!!

afdegayner's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

A great product, with 7 different protein types. The best tasting protein I have ever tasted, plus mixes very well. I have 3 boys ages 20, 18, 16 whom, all love it. Try it you will like it guaranteed!

DenDen88's Rating

DenDen88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Relentless1906's Rating

Taste great!

burningfat026's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Orange dreamsicle is honestly the best protein shake I have ever had in my life. Very tasty, I like the blend of protein as it keeps me full throughout the morning (I use it as breakfast with a piece of fruit) or during a workout. Goes well with water or anything i tried mixing it with. I have seen some gains in muscle mass but I also take a different shake after workouts.

G51's Rating

Taste is great . Looks like a great combo of proteins. Will definitely try different flavors as well.

Miszvintage's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Miszvintage did not leave a written review for this product.

k0bane's Rating

Orange dreamsicle is probably one of the best protein powders I've had. Literally tastes like a melted orange creamsicle, wasn't really a fan of the cappuccino rush though.

grade4dad's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

It is Gluten Free and blends to a "chunky free' smoothness.

MicksSSute's Rating

It doesn't matter what product you buy in Dyamtize i haven't found one that wasn't good, i was using their creatine a decade ago before the logos went down on the UFC canvas in the octagon it was the best at the time i had ever used. Elite fusion 7 its rather pricey protein for the quantity compared to Muscle Pharm Combat of the same make up. Never the less its a quality protein with a large array of different proteins in every scoop including casein my personal favorite for the busy body builder who cant get meals in on time its nice to know that hard earned muscle isn't being eaten away due negative nitrogen retention. A combination of fast and slow absorption proteins a great source for pre and post work outs.

mkfarmer77's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

XLNT for meal replacement

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

Medic0824's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Best tasting protein powder I have ever tried. Highly recommend this product.

barryschrader3's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

This is hands down the best tasting powder I've tried yet!

drewnel22's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This protein tastes AMAZING...I drink it in the morning with milk and its very enjoyable. It almost tastes like a dessert and it gives me protein throughout the morning. Definitely the best flavor I've had for a morning protein.

gwheat's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is a great product. I have used this flavor and also the rich chocolate. I am a chocolate lover so the rich chocolate is one I prefer. The results are great and the taste is also really good. I use Almond Milk and 4 pieces of ice and Ninja it up! Great protein shake.

Amnesiacs's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

I went into my local supplement store when I needed some powder (I waiting for my 10lb box that was on back-order) and on the clearance rack they had elite fusion 7. It was a pretty solid deal for a powder so I thought I'd try it out. It was absolutely fantastic. Best chocolate powder I had ever tasted, it mixed well, and I didn't realize until after I bought it how nutrient-packed it was. I started using this as a morning meal replacement with a greens supplement, and I was feeling fantastic. Now, however, it seems they've "improved" everything about it. And by improved, they mean removed half of the nutrient content it used to have. If you can get your hands on the old version, do it. It is some of the best you can buy. The new stuff, however, I haven't tried. I'm sure it tastes just as good, but I'd much rather use the old formula vs the new one.

kgroose's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This stuff tastes amazing. The previous comment that cookies and cream tastes like and Oreo dunked in milk is 100% spot on. I like the flavor and macro profile of this better than the combat powder. Just ordered another tub because it won't last long.

Prash555's Rating

Prash555 did not leave a written review for this product.