Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Nutrition for Post-Workout Recovery, Meal Replacement, or Between Meal Snacks*

Rich Chocolate Shake

clarencejohn's Rating

it is nice , best for muscular body, genuine products and nice service by Body Building.

Charlesherna's Rating

No comparison at all with other products, Great performance.

yeahhub's Rating

it's a amazing product actually works and has affordable price too.....

DaveReichCT's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Best protein powder I've tried by far. I find a lot of whey powders seem to have a bit of a sour milk taste, can make you feel bloated, and/or leave you spending to much time on the toilet. This doesn't have any of those problems. It mixes good in 6-8 ounces of basically any liquid you would ever think of using, I even used a few coffee creamers in a pinch once. It's does not get overly thick or chalky, and the favors are what you would expect them to be. Chocolate has a cold swiss miss thing going on, vanilla is kind of like a vanilla frosty you let sit around for a little while. Would highly recommend both flavors and the product as a whole. The small amount of liquid required to mix the product makes it great for getting some protein in quick following a workout, while still allowing room for an actual meal.

HeavenBeyond's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Dymatize was generous enough to send me a 4 lb. tub of the Orange Dreamsicle and I was blown away by the taste and texture! I prefer "blends" over regular isolates, whey, or casein because of their texture and Elite Fusion 7 didn't disappoint. Great work, Dymatize! I will be ordering more!!

Tyler2106's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I recently was able to try this protein. Overall, it was a very good tasting protein. I went with Cookies and Cream and was very impressed with how accurately Dymatize was at creating a true cookies and cream flavoring. Most companies are too strong in the cream portion and throw chocolate chips in for the cookies portion, but in my opinion, it doesn't take like C&C. This protein has a very creamy taste to it and a very tasty and noticeable cookie flavoring. Almost like they ground up the oreo cookie pieces and threw them in. If you don't mind the calories and protein totals, this is a great protein to try.

Squid24's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

What can you not say about this blend? 7 different types of Protein in it...AWESOME!! 23g per serving, which is nice, just above the normal 20 most others do. It also boast 5g of fiber and 5g of BCAA's. I have been taking it just after my workouts and then just before I go to bed. For Vanilla it's pretty darn good. Mixability - 10/10 - I used a blender, so not a problem there Flavor - 9/10 - Not my favorite flavor, but was one of the better Vanilla's I'v tried. Overall rating - 10/10 - I gave it a 10 more or less because it had 23g of protein and is a 7 protein blend. I don't see that too often. I also liked the fact that it had 5g of fiber...lol

WillLongo1's Rating
Cookies and Cream

WillLongo1 did not leave a written review for this product.

InfiniteRecomp's Rating

Excellent meal replacement protein. This really helps me keep my macros in line while trying to drop some fat without sacrificing nutrients. I appreciate, no, am ecstatic that they thought to add 5g fiber, tocopherols, CLA, MCTs, and digestive enzymes. Normally, I just stay with a simple whey concentrate or concentrate/isolate. That being said, I like the order of the proteins in the blend, with the fastest and slowest being at the end of the list. This means more whole protein benefits up front. The Fusion 7 also makes it simple for me because I don't have to try to find milk or something to blend in to make a whole meal. It's very convenient for the middle of the day when I've had lunch and it's going to be several hours until dinner. The only downside is a touch of clumpiness (prob. casein) but only a couple and I believe that goes away if I'm patient enough to let it sit for a little while before drinking, I mix in a blender bottle only, no power blender. I'd recommend as a whey to have a more whole foods satisfying snack but keep macros in line.

blokpost's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Wow. Flavor was excellent. Tastes like you expect. Not too concentrated, not too light. Mixed it in water and the shake was pretty smooth. No clumps. TBH I don't care much about different sources of protein. For me a good old whey protein is enough. Price is friendly. Carbs are a bit high. Overall it contains 51% of protein per scoop. Seems a bit low to me.

Sparta11's Rating

Hands down one of the best tasting protein shakes out there. Orange dreamsickle takes me back to my child hood days with the orange push-ups. Mixes well with no clumps and no chalky issues. Quality is also top notch as with all Dymatize products, so that's never an issue. Overall I would highly reccomend this, if your looking for an amazing tasting and effective protein than this is definitely worth the money.

superhuman67's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I received a 4lb container of the Orange Dreamsicle to try out and review and when you look at the profile of this protein it does a have a few extra carbs than you would see in just regular whey protein blends so this would definitely work well used as a meal replacement or as a post workout protein. I personally had NO issues with the mix ability in a shaker cup and it blended smoothly with no clumps or foaming. The taste of this flavor was just like eating a melted Orange Dreamsicle ice cream pop. The orange flavor could have been a tad stronger but still very delicious in a shake and also fantastic mixed with plain yogurt and cottage cheese. The profile has a nice dose of fiber as well as digestive enzymes so it can be used anytime of the day and I highly recommend this flavor if your on the market for a orange flavored protein and for me the flavor gets a 9.5/10 and if the cream flavor wasn't as dominant and the orange was a little stronger it would of gotten a 10. I will definitely will be picking this flavor up in the future.

Joe D's Rating

There aren't many fruit flavored proteins out there, and I don't know why. If you're looking for a good one, the Dymatize Fusion 7 orange dreamsicle is up your alley. I use 6 oz of cold water, and it tastes delicious. Very creamy and milky. I can imagine if you were to add ice, or got creative with it, what delicious drinks you can come up with. If you're tired of the same flavors of whey, I highly recommend trying this one it.

604Canuck604's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I use Elite Fusion 7 for my meal replacement shake and it's real good. I like the 7 source protein blend as well as the added fiber blend, CLA and MCTs. There is also a vitamin blend included in the mix. This protein mixed extremely well for me and has a great creamy taste, the cookie pieces liked to fall to the bottom of my shaker so be sure to give it a little shake right before sipping. This is a very good fast, medium, and slow digesting protein with some nice extras and I would recommend it.

DanRey's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great unique flavor. Taste, consistency, mixabilty are all great and the 9.1 rating it has in the store is definitely well deserved. Highly recommend this protein.

Heizz's Rating

I’ve seen the Orange Dreamsicle flavor in the past, but have always been skeptical as I’m not the biggest Orange flavored lover (not even a fan of oranges for that matter ). But for some reason, this flavor has always been unique to me. The taste was very impressive. It tastes like it sounds (do you remember those Creamsicles you had as a kid? Very similar). The high reviews that this flavor receives online are definitely justified.

papi93's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Since I was getting a 4lb. tub of Elite Fusion 7, I went with a safe flavor like Creamy Vanilla Shake. Reaching into the container to grab the scoop out was a frustrating experience. The protein powder stuck to my hand like it was a magnet. I hate wasting protein powder as it has become so expensive over the years. No matter how much you try to scrape it off your hand, there is still too much wasted. The consistency of Elite Fusion 7 is similar to flour and sticks into the scoop when you try to pour it into your blender bottle. This is another time when you can waste some. You tap the scoop to get it out and it doesn't all end up in the blender bottle. Elite Fusion 7 also did not blend up well even after shaking it up with a greater effort. A fan of Iso-100 Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Bun flavors, Elite Fusion 7 Creamy Vanilla Shake is just average tasting at best. Not a chore to take at all but not close to the best tasting vanilla protein flavor out there. A little higher in calories than your typical protein shake so this could be used as a snack inbetween meals as well. Very high in fiber so it will help you feel fuller if used as a snack. With the higher calories, I would like to see a couple of extra grams of protein added per serving. Orange Dreamsicle seems to be getting the best reviews for taste so that would be a good flavor to start with.

manzie20's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This is definitely one of my favorite protein powders that I have ever had. I was hesitant to try the orange dreamsicle flavor, but I trusted the reviews and gave it a try. I was not disappointed. It mixes very smooth and tastes exactly like an orange dreamsicle. The profile is definitely proficient. I really like the added BCAA's. This is a product that I would recommend to anyone.

InfraRen's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

I liked the consistency of this quite a bit. Is good in proats, the flavor was just alright for me. I love the makeup of it so it gets a high rating. Would go with another flavor next time.

hjonaid's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great product. But I was fooled by the rating on the Orange flavor didn't like it at all. The worse part is that I was so confident that it will taste good so I went ahead and bought the 4 Pound jar. I guess I'll have to suffer through it and go back to the chocolate flavor.