Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Strawberry Shake
Strawberry Banana

drewnel22's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This protein tastes AMAZING...I drink it in the morning with milk and its very enjoyable. It almost tastes like a dessert and it gives me protein throughout the morning. Definitely the best flavor I've had for a morning protein.

gwheat's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is a great product. I have used this flavor and also the rich chocolate. I am a chocolate lover so the rich chocolate is one I prefer. The results are great and the taste is also really good. I use Almond Milk and 4 pieces of ice and Ninja it up! Great protein shake.

Amnesiacs's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

I went into my local supplement store when I needed some powder (I waiting for my 10lb box that was on back-order) and on the clearance rack they had elite fusion 7. It was a pretty solid deal for a powder so I thought I'd try it out. It was absolutely fantastic. Best chocolate powder I had ever tasted, it mixed well, and I didn't realize until after I bought it how nutrient-packed it was. I started using this as a morning meal replacement with a greens supplement, and I was feeling fantastic. Now, however, it seems they've "improved" everything about it. And by improved, they mean removed half of the nutrient content it used to have. If you can get your hands on the old version, do it. It is some of the best you can buy. The new stuff, however, I haven't tried. I'm sure it tastes just as good, but I'd much rather use the old formula vs the new one.

kgroose's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This stuff tastes amazing. The previous comment that cookies and cream tastes like and Oreo dunked in milk is 100% spot on. I like the flavor and macro profile of this better than the combat powder. Just ordered another tub because it won't last long.

Prash555's Rating

Prash555 did not leave a written review for this product.

dedrictolbert's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I love this protein because it blends easily, it has all the different kinds of protein blends which allow you to take any time of the day. It taste great and I am not just saying this because I love Dymatize products!

kabell3's Rating

Now this flavor is AWESOME! I just wish their other proteins came in this flavor

PMGC's Rating

Superb, Cookies and Cream is the most delicious protein that I'm drinking.

tytanic's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Best taste so far and great results

tomit's Rating

The best a matrix protein for me as effectiveness and taking taste (Cappuccino Rush and Cookies and Cream are uniquely delicious)!

kingsham's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Just ordered this flavor recently. I can say without a doubt, this is the BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER I HAVE EVER HAD (Cappuccino Rush). It is amazing. Tried it first with almond milk, mixes perfectly, no clumps, no sticking, just good smooth, slightly thick protein shake, which I really like. The cappuccino rush flavor tastes alot like the cappuccino you would get from a gas station or convenience store. The added caffeine is a plus as well. The protein blend works great as an MRP. Will be ordering more very soon.

sharonliza's Rating

This stuff taste awesome! It'ts not too sweet and that was a big plus for me. It realy taste like cappucino. It was a little gritty, maybe I didnt shake it up enough but it's tolerable. I was told it is thicker than the Iso-100 but it wasn't bad at all. It kept me full about 3 hours and gave me a little kick in the morning. I will definitely buy this again.

treydog84's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So I've been using dymatize elite 7 off and on for about the last two years. Not many bad things to say about this product, except the "improved taste" has definitely changed the flavor of cookies and cream I fell in love with. Ready to buy a couple more tubs and try the cappuccino rush.

One1Bravo's Rating
Cookies and Cream

One1Bravo did not leave a written review for this product.

defend4093's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Just received the cookies & cream flavor and it is great. Mixed it with plain water and it literally tasted like an oreo that was melted in milk. Before this I used the orange dreamsicle which was great also. Aside from the taste, this stuff works well, especially during a cutting phase when you want to stay satiated a little longer and preserve as much muscle as possible. Great product overall

Doval1968's Rating
Strawberry Shake

Doval1968 did not leave a written review for this product.

rgreene09's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Tried chocolate and vanilla, and wow they are horrible. I'll never order these again.

bowflexing's Rating

Blends are shown to have the highest muscle protein synthesis for building muscle. So if you enjoy building lean muscle & enjoy great taste from a protein shake, then get on the Dymatize Fusion7!

pbarnett's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

good product but has a lot of stuff other then protein in it. This flavor in particular even has caffeine added. Sometimes i really like that but other times its annoying. you def need another protein on hand so ur not up all night..

ItsStebeden's Rating

Picked up three tubs back when this was buy two get one free ( Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Cappuciono Rush). Chocolate is ok, its not the best. I'd have to say Cookies and cream/cappuccino are the two best flavors I've ever tasted out of any brand. The first protein shake I would drink just for the taste. I am ordering more. This left me feeling full for much longer than just whey, probably because its a blend and that's what I was hoping for while I cut.