Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Cappuccino Rush
Strawberry Banana

jabelcher's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Decent protein, it caused digestion problems if I took more than a single dose in a shake or two single servings too close together.

Bulk08's Rating

Okay, so I recently purchased 2 lbs of the Dymatize Fusion 7 protein powder! I went for the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavour as it appealed to my taste buds. So I just opened the tub, I'll give you my immediate thoughts on the taste/texture. Also, I mixed 1 scoop with 13 oz's of 2% milk. First impression, tastes delicious. I've had other peanut butter/chocolate flavoured proteins where one flavour outweighs the other favourably but this protein has a nice balance of creamy peanut butter and chocolate. There is no "nasty" protein after taste that concerns a lot of people as well so I'm very content in terms of flavour. As for texture, since I used milk there's a nice creamy texture that goes nicely with the smooth flavour. It's not as thick as a casein protein but it's still smoothie-ish. I think that almond milk would be a better fit though, that's just a personal preference though. If I can update this review I will post my results in terms of recovery, I'm doing shoulders tonight and I still have some dom's from my leg workout yesterday so it should be a good test of it's recovery capabilities. As for now, very content, I would suggest this product to friends/other fitness people.

amikhail's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Good product just because of its ingredients and results but the flavors taste like a-hole. Try mixing the protein in with yogurt or milkshakes and it is much better.

bhalsey826's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

bhalsey826 did not leave a written review for this product.

hyperholly's Rating

hyperholly did not leave a written review for this product.

irvingduarte's Rating

One of the best flavors ever.

IanD8184's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Great Protein overall. Tastes better with a little less water, still mixes well. Great product for morning kick-start and after workouts. Doesn't seem to be wasting the protein because of the different types. Taking about 3-4 scoops a day, no ***** :D Will buy again.

• nadzak
nadzak's Rating

Good tasting. Mixes well with yogurt. I've been using the product for a couple of years now. No complaints.

Gxxrboi23's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

By far my favorite flavor & whey protein to take. Recommend even mixing a scoop w/oatmeal for breakfast. I've gotten the Orange Dreamsicle flavor at least 8 times (between the Muscle Milk & Dymatize brand), and don't see myself switching anytime soon, even have gotten several friends/co-workers to switch from their current flavor. Definitely recommend trying this flavor at least once, you will not be disappointed.

COCOROSH's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

I've bought these products twice because they're so good. I use them as a post workout shake and as a meal replacement or when the munchies are getting to me. The vanilla was pretty good but chocolate is where is at. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a protein shake/meal replacement.

60Plus's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Having been completely satisfied with Dymatize Fusion 7 protein powder, I have ordered it again. The taste is great, and it quickly blends into whatever liquid I've tried it with. Most importantly, their mix of whey, milk and egg protein in seven different forms offers quick, sustained and long term absorption rates throughout the day to keep your muscles fed...Great product! I've gained at least five pounds of muscle on this stuff within three months.

Cegrant103's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

I usually buy Dymatize's Elite XT in fudge brownie, but thought I'd try Elite Fusion out for a change. Compared to the Elite XT, I was disappointed in both the flavor and how it mixes. Not a bad protein, just prefer Elite XT fudge brownie to this.

NeoJurr's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Best tasting protein I have tried. Great quality and affordable.

MBoudreaux's Rating

This flavor is like having an ice cream dessert. I add blueberries to mine with almond milk and ice. Perfect.

34batman's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

In the past 6 months I have tried ON gold standard, Hit core evolution, nutrabolics, and this. This would rate 2nd in both taste and dissolvability, both of which Hitcore wins hands down. However, dymatize is usually cheaper and for the price it is the best of the 4.

Reckless112's Rating

Very good protein mixes well and tastes very good especially the Banana Smoothie.

Sethinator's Rating

I bought this protein because it was on a black Friday deal that came with an extra 2 lb tub for free. Both flavors where very good the creamy vanilla was a very very good flavor. Mixabillity is really good, the vanilla mixes up real nice a little better than the cappuccino. I would say its a solid protein, nothing special but like a regular good protein product. Dymatize is a great brand.

Nacki82's Rating

Great taste and I only mix with water.

m1beowulf's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I caught this one on sale, and since I use the ISO 100, I figured I'd give it a try. Though it is not as much protein per scoop as the ISO 100 (23g vs 25g), it is very tastey. You will have to use a good shaker to thoroughly mix this protein, but it still tastes good, and gives me the needed protien for post-workout As I change my workout routine every 3 months, I change my protien powder every 2 months. I caught the buy 2 get one free promotion, so I got the product and use it. Good stuff.

sunmee1's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

So I've purchased Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 before. I primarily use it as my last late meal, so the vitamin-content is important to me. I think I liked the old formula better, but here is my pros and cons list: Positives for it: (New formula listed first) Smoother, creamier taste Mixes better than the old formula Less fat 5g vs. 6g per serving Less calories - 170 vs 190 Vitamin B6- 50% vs 35% Vitamin B12 - 50% vs 0% Cons: (old formula amount listed first) Higher cholesterol - 35mg vs 25mg Overall Less nutrients: Potassium- 160mg vs 140mg Vitamin A- 35% vs 0 Vitamin C- 60% vs 50% Calcium- 25% vs 30% Iron- 2% vs 0 Vitamin D- 35% vs 0 Vitamin E- 45% vs 0 Vitamin B2- 25% vs 0 Vitamin B3- 35% vs 0 Folate- 25% vs 0 Biotin- 35% vs 0 Pantothenic Acid- 35% vs 0 Phosphorus- 8% vs 0 Zinc- 35% vs 0 Chromium- 35% vs 0 I'll probably try something more nutritious next time.