Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Strawberry Shake
Cappuccino Rush
Strawberry Banana

bowflexing's Rating

Blends are shown to have the highest muscle protein synthesis for building muscle. So if you enjoy building lean muscle & enjoy great taste from a protein shake, then get on the Dymatize Fusion7!

pbarnett's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

good product but has a lot of stuff other then protein in it. This flavor in particular even has caffeine added. Sometimes i really like that but other times its annoying. you def need another protein on hand so ur not up all night..

ItsStebeden's Rating

Picked up three tubs back when this was buy two get one free ( Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Cappuciono Rush). Chocolate is ok, its not the best. I'd have to say Cookies and cream/cappuccino are the two best flavors I've ever tasted out of any brand. The first protein shake I would drink just for the taste. I am ordering more. This left me feeling full for much longer than just whey, probably because its a blend and that's what I was hoping for while I cut.

StuWalmsley's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle
Banana Smoothie

I don't even like Orange but this stuff is great! As part of a bulk order i grabbed some of this stuff and i have to say that i don't regret it at all! 8oz of water in a shaker with 1 scoop and an icecube makes it mix really well and keeps it cool enough ( wouldn't want to drink this one at room temp) The taste is subtle but definitely orange but not in the weird fruit juice you would expect. It really does taste like a creamsicle, i've yet to try it with milk but i'm really looking forward to it. Would definitely buy this again I also tried the Banana smoothie mix and just like before the powder mixes really well but the flavor is what you would expect synthetic banana to taste like. It wasn't as good as the orange but its certainly drinkable

Jiggyfl0w's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I'll just start off by simply saying that I like this protein and will be buying it again very soon. Flavor - I gotta be honest, I have been spoiled with Syntha 6 for the past few months before I've tried Fusion 7 so I won't say that this protein tastes horrible because it doesn't. It's a decent taste. But just don't expect Syntha 6 standards lol I'm a huge fan of Iso-100 so I thought Dymatize couldn't possibly disappoint me, but, let's just say Fusion 7 isn't Dymatize standards either. However, I will say that it tastes more flavorful than Gold Standard and much less chemical-ly than Combat. It's not thick either- very smooth and light. Mixing - Have a shaker bottle handy for this one. I had made the mistake of forgetting mine at work or at home a couple of times and this thing will not mix that well until you give it a GOOD few shakes with the whisk ball thingy. Effectiveness/Overall - I needed something that had enough calories and a decent amount of carbs because that's just what I need in my diet and to help fuel enough for my training. I had to stop from Syntha 6 for a bit due to its high in numbers with every ingredient in there. While on Fusion 7, I have lost quite a few pounds and my numbers for lifting have gone up significantly. It also helps me with recovery quite well. I mean, at the end of the day, I'm sure changing up my training regimen has a more significant contribution to the weight loss than the protein does, but I will continue experimenting with Fusion 7.

Hamad911's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Good protein nutrition fact , flavor is good but I feel with rich is very very thick ... My problem is the protein stuck in the shaker and not easy as gold standard to mix .

panflab's Rating

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

prsoul6997's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Great Product, Great taste by itself or making shake with it. "Need to get this again".

UnEditeD84's Rating

This is an amazing product! It has high protein very low carbs and very low sugar! Perfect blend for lean muscle gain! Using this protein I have added a solid 20 pounds in 4 months! And lost 4% body fat! I recommend this product to everyone I know that works out! I will continue to take this

GodsSon3's Rating

GodsSon3 did not leave a written review for this product.

thornjc's Rating
Cookies and Cream
Strawberry Shake

This protein blend has a great profile which is why I bought it. The taste does leave a little to be desired but I have definitely had worse. If this can be had on sale, I believe it's worth a shot.

cmcurran5's Rating

i went through a lot of blends until i started using fusion7. this is by far the best protein blend for your money. great for meal replacement, post workout, and even if you need to finish off your macros at the end of the night. tastes great, blends perfectly, and is a great deal! a must have for any stack!

salaidinc's Rating
Strawberry Banana

This is the best Protein out you get 7 proteins plus Fiber, BCAA's you get a good blend of what you need FUSION 7 BABY!!!!!!!

• nadzak
nadzak's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Good tasting. Mixes well with yogurt. I've been using the product for a couple of years now. No complaints.

Dsfirefighter's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Dsfirefighter did not leave a written review for this product.

tspang's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

tspang did not leave a written review for this product.

jabelcher's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Decent protein, it caused digestion problems if I took more than a single dose in a shake or two single servings too close together.

Bulk08's Rating

Okay, so I recently purchased 2 lbs of the Dymatize Fusion 7 protein powder! I went for the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavour as it appealed to my taste buds. So I just opened the tub, I'll give you my immediate thoughts on the taste/texture. Also, I mixed 1 scoop with 13 oz's of 2% milk. First impression, tastes delicious. I've had other peanut butter/chocolate flavoured proteins where one flavour outweighs the other favourably but this protein has a nice balance of creamy peanut butter and chocolate. There is no "nasty" protein after taste that concerns a lot of people as well so I'm very content in terms of flavour. As for texture, since I used milk there's a nice creamy texture that goes nicely with the smooth flavour. It's not as thick as a casein protein but it's still smoothie-ish. I think that almond milk would be a better fit though, that's just a personal preference though. If I can update this review I will post my results in terms of recovery, I'm doing shoulders tonight and I still have some dom's from my leg workout yesterday so it should be a good test of it's recovery capabilities. As for now, very content, I would suggest this product to friends/other fitness people.

amikhail's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Good product just because of its ingredients and results but the flavors taste like a-hole. Try mixing the protein in with yogurt or milkshakes and it is much better.

bhalsey826's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

bhalsey826 did not leave a written review for this product.