Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Rich Chocolate Shake
Strawberry Banana

FitChick31's Rating
Cookies and Cream

They is the best protein powder that I've tried and I've tried a few. It mixes well in milk, doesn't have the gritty chalky takes like the other I've tried. I either drink it early in the morning or before bed. Major thumbs up for helping me crub my appetite.

winssoel's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

This is my go to protein. I have tried many of the flavors but cappuccino rush is my favorite. It is great as a meal replacement.

H3X0's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Absolute best tasting protein I have ever had! I use it in my morning smoothie with mango, banana, and almond milk and can't get enough of it! Great product and value.

Lapique's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

spacejim67's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Well they did it again!! This is fantastic!! And of course i tried it in my oatmeal and its better than the ISO100 fudge brownie. Absolutely delucious and mixes perfect and no digestive issues at all. I think it will be a great long term addition to my regiment!

sincura's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good protein. All though not much different then Combat. The added fiber is nice, and switching it up to different brand is always good.

TaylorAshe's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Seriously the most delicious protein I've had. I was skeptical because vanilla proteins are usually a litle funky and bland to me, but the vanilla shake tastes just like melted vanilla ice cream whether it is in milk or water. It also keeps me full and is perfect for inbetween meals or when I don't feel like eating breakfast. My only complaint is the carbs are a little higher than I'd like, but I haven't found it to be too much of an issue.

marksdating's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Cappuccino Rush is simply amazing. I crave it! Just be careful not to drink it before bed. I wasn't thinking when I first started using it, and was consuming it as a bedtime dessert/snack. I couldn't figure out why I was staring at the ceiling all night, unable to keep my eyes from popping open. Usually I'm a pretty smart guy, but not this time. It took a couple of days before it occurred to me that it probably has real coffee in it, which it does. The vanilla is pretty darn good, too, though my girlfriend prefers Lean Pro 8. I think the Fusion 7 tastes and mixes better; plus, I think that its nutritional properties are slightly better than the Lean Pro 8.

bigboycris's Rating

After a work out i drink my protein and feel how my muscles absorb the protein and don't wake up sore cause of its bcaas it contains....i realy love this product....the taste is amazing!!!!....it tastes like a product from Starbucks!!!.....i seen good results from this brand!!!

ashcomplete's Rating

ashcomplete did not leave a written review for this product.

jonjohn1232003's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Taste great will purchase again.

AlanScott55's Rating

AlanScott55 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bts220's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Orange dreamsicle most delicious protein I ever tasted. Mixes well in just shaker cup i use. Good stuff. Highly recommend

glynn11's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

The flavor is absolutely amazing. One of the most unique protein powder flavors you'll have and it honestly tastes exactly like an orange dreamsicle. Mixes great too with anything: milk, water, or Greek yogurt protein fluff.

BigD823's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

The best tasting flavor I've ever experienced in a protein powder! It's my new morning Orange Juice replacement. Perfectly smooth, mixes easily and helps me meet my daily marco goals! Excellent Job Dymatize you won me over!!!

afdegayner's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

A great product, with 7 different protein types. The best tasting protein I have ever tasted, plus mixes very well. I have 3 boys ages 20, 18, 16 whom, all love it. Try it you will like it guaranteed!

DenDen88's Rating

DenDen88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Relentless1906's Rating

Taste great!

burningfat026's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Orange dreamsicle is honestly the best protein shake I have ever had in my life. Very tasty, I like the blend of protein as it keeps me full throughout the morning (I use it as breakfast with a piece of fruit) or during a workout. Goes well with water or anything i tried mixing it with. I have seen some gains in muscle mass but I also take a different shake after workouts.

G51's Rating

Taste is great . Looks like a great combo of proteins. Will definitely try different flavors as well.