Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Strawberry Shake
Strawberry Banana

bigboycris's Rating

After a work out i drink my protein and feel how my muscles absorb the protein and don't wake up sore cause of its bcaas it contains....i realy love this product....the taste is amazing!!!!....it tastes like a product from Starbucks!!!.....i seen good results from this brand!!!

ashcomplete's Rating

ashcomplete did not leave a written review for this product.

jonjohn1232003's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Taste great will purchase again.

AlanScott55's Rating

AlanScott55 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bts220's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Orange dreamsicle most delicious protein I ever tasted. Mixes well in just shaker cup i use. Good stuff. Highly recommend

glynn11's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

The flavor is absolutely amazing. One of the most unique protein powder flavors you'll have and it honestly tastes exactly like an orange dreamsicle. Mixes great too with anything: milk, water, or Greek yogurt protein fluff.

spacejim67's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Well they did it again!! This is fantastic!! And of course i tried it in my oatmeal and its better than the ISO100 fudge brownie. Absolutely delucious and mixes perfect and no digestive issues at all. I think it will be a great long term addition to my regiment!

BigD823's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

The best tasting flavor I've ever experienced in a protein powder! It's my new morning Orange Juice replacement. Perfectly smooth, mixes easily and helps me meet my daily marco goals! Excellent Job Dymatize you won me over!!!

afdegayner's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

A great product, with 7 different protein types. The best tasting protein I have ever tasted, plus mixes very well. I have 3 boys ages 20, 18, 16 whom, all love it. Try it you will like it guaranteed!

DenDen88's Rating

DenDen88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Relentless1906's Rating

Taste great!

burningfat026's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Orange dreamsicle is honestly the best protein shake I have ever had in my life. Very tasty, I like the blend of protein as it keeps me full throughout the morning (I use it as breakfast with a piece of fruit) or during a workout. Goes well with water or anything i tried mixing it with. I have seen some gains in muscle mass but I also take a different shake after workouts.

G51's Rating

Taste is great . Looks like a great combo of proteins. Will definitely try different flavors as well.

Miszvintage's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Miszvintage did not leave a written review for this product.

k0bane's Rating

Orange dreamsicle is probably one of the best protein powders I've had. Literally tastes like a melted orange creamsicle, wasn't really a fan of the cappuccino rush though.

grade4dad's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

It is Gluten Free and blends to a "chunky free' smoothness.

MicksSSute's Rating

It doesn't matter what product you buy in Dyamtize i haven't found one that wasn't good, i was using their creatine a decade ago before the logos went down on the UFC canvas in the octagon it was the best at the time i had ever used. Elite fusion 7 its rather pricey protein for the quantity compared to Muscle Pharm Combat of the same make up. Never the less its a quality protein with a large array of different proteins in every scoop including casein my personal favorite for the busy body builder who cant get meals in on time its nice to know that hard earned muscle isn't being eaten away due negative nitrogen retention. A combination of fast and slow absorption proteins a great source for pre and post work outs.

mkfarmer77's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

XLNT for meal replacement

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

Medic0824's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Best tasting protein powder I have ever tried. Highly recommend this product.