Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

9.7
Rich Chocolate Shake

Leaneolbera's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Leaneolbera did not leave a written review for this product.

GCCV's Rating

Sounds like promasil

evargsum's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Excellent taste for a protein supplement. I have used this product for the past three years.

bullrisk's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I was very excited to get this protein when I saw the almost perfect 9.9 taste rating. An orange flavored protein sounded perfect, but.... not this one. I did the buy 2 - get one free offer, thinking I'd want to drink the stuff every day. It's not a bad tasting protein, but not one that makes me want to go back for more. Wish I could just send back the other 2 for something else! Update -- I am editing my taste review on this one... apparently the first bucket was not as "orangey" as the 2nd and 3rd. I still won't be buying this flavor again, but it's not as bad as I originally thought.

marauder13's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I tried the Orange Dreamsicle flavor of Elite Fusion 7. It mixes easily and completely with no clumps or grittiness. It tastes EXACTLY like an orange dreamsicle pop. I am not exaggerating when I say that this is the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried. It tastes pretty good in water as well, but it is just incredible mixed with milk. I haven't experienced any digestion issued that I have with some other protein powders, so that is a plus also. I have been drinking it mostly post workout, but it is good as a snack as well. It's also filling enough to keep me from being hungry when I get home from the gym when I am usually starving. I'm going to be very sad when the tub is gone, but I will definitely enjoy it in the meantime. I really wish that there was something higher than a 10 that I could give for the flavor. It is really that good.

ProteinLuvr's Rating

I tried Dymatize's elite fusion because I was already pretty confident based on their other products, that this shake would not disappoint, and it did not. I am not even suprised. It tastes good, does what it says, and once again, IT TASTES GOOD.

browngr893's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Worst Protein Shake i have ever bought. The taste wasn't totally horrible but not my favorite at all. The worst part about it is that it won't blend in a shaker cup or in the blender. Every time i try to drink it these little white balls in their its disgusting

Scizas's Rating

One of the best TASTING products ive ever had

drubsNstuff's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Dymatize isn't a flashy brand. They don't have that cool of a container. The taste of Fusion 7 is pretty **** good but there are definitely better, like BSN Syntha-6...but if you look at the actual ingredients you'll see that they really focus on a comprehensive blend of proteins for true fast-medium-slow digestion. Most other brands that offer blended proteins are almost all whey. As far as I can see, Dymatize is the closest to Pro Jym, which is the gold-standard of protein blends as far as I'm concerned, but at a more reasonable price. This makes Dymatize Fusion really hard to beat. Great product and a favorite for me in protein blends.

jadeelang's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I first ordered banana smoothie and swear it tasted and smelled like a banana runt hard candy. I read through reviews and orange dreamsicle was raved about to highly that I had to try it. It definitely did not disappoint!! Its the perfect amount of sweetness and tastes just like the ice cream!! HIGHLY recommend.

Christobar's Rating

i just wonder how they consider this healthy with the amount of ingredients they use just to flavor this protein. the research is fairly new but it shows that over whelming consumption of artificial flavoring (Sucralose) can have a long term effect on your gut flora.

pat57's Rating

pat57 did not leave a written review for this product.

momocale's Rating

momocale did not leave a written review for this product.

rickmcnulty's Rating

rickmcnulty did not leave a written review for this product.

Ultimoarsenal's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Let me start off by saying that the Orange dreamsicle is the most delicious tasting protein drink I have ever tasted. It tastes just like a creamsicle. The strawberry banana flavor is awesome but for me personally leaves an artificial banana taste after drinking it sometimes. Nothing overpowering though. The strawberry is also delicious, light and not strong at all. I enjoy that it has fiber, CLA, and B vitamins and have noticed an improvement in my appetite. For all you eager to buy but worried about the orange flavor the rating speaks for itself. My go to protein from here on out and you can't beat the price and BB's fast shipping!

• jsnic
jsnic's Rating

Once a leading brand went up in price, I found this comparable. Line up the ingredients with other brands and you'll find a great value. Mixes great. Don't be afraid of the Strawberry and Banana Strawberry - delicious!!

erodenhaver's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Took this before bed just to get in some extra protein before I hit the sheets and it was good. The orange dreamsicle tasted great just like an orange creamsicle ice cream. The CnC on the other hand tasted pretty bad, a little chalky, but then again CnC flavors usually disappoint.

JeanineT's Rating

Just ordered this protein powder, and it really has surpassed my expectations in taste. The chocolate peanut butter flavor rocks, and there is no aftertaste. So yum with coffee and ice! Cannot wait to try the other flavors. Highly recommended.

dailey2000's Rating

dailey2000 did not leave a written review for this product.

onge65's Rating

I've tried and use the vanilla,orange, banana flavors and love them. They all taste fantastic. Great stuff !!!!