Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Strawberry Shake
Strawberry Banana

k0bane's Rating

Orange dreamsicle is probably one of the best protein powders I've had. Literally tastes like a melted orange creamsicle, wasn't really a fan of the cappuccino rush though.

afdegayner's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

A great product, with 7 different protein types. The best tasting protein I have ever tasted, plus mixes very well. I have 3 boys ages 20, 18, 16 whom, all love it. Try it you will like it guaranteed!

grade4dad's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

It is Gluten Free and blends to a "chunky free' smoothness.

MicksSSute's Rating

It doesn't matter what product you buy in Dyamtize i haven't found one that wasn't good, i was using their creatine a decade ago before the logos went down on the UFC canvas in the octagon it was the best at the time i had ever used. Elite fusion 7 its rather pricey protein for the quantity compared to Muscle Pharm Combat of the same make up. Never the less its a quality protein with a large array of different proteins in every scoop including casein my personal favorite for the busy body builder who cant get meals in on time its nice to know that hard earned muscle isn't being eaten away due negative nitrogen retention. A combination of fast and slow absorption proteins a great source for pre and post work outs.

mkfarmer77's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

XLNT for meal replacement

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

Medic0824's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Best tasting protein powder I have ever tried. Highly recommend this product.

barryschrader3's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

This is hands down the best tasting powder I've tried yet!

drewnel22's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This protein tastes AMAZING...I drink it in the morning with milk and its very enjoyable. It almost tastes like a dessert and it gives me protein throughout the morning. Definitely the best flavor I've had for a morning protein.

gwheat's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is a great product. I have used this flavor and also the rich chocolate. I am a chocolate lover so the rich chocolate is one I prefer. The results are great and the taste is also really good. I use Almond Milk and 4 pieces of ice and Ninja it up! Great protein shake.

Amnesiacs's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

I went into my local supplement store when I needed some powder (I waiting for my 10lb box that was on back-order) and on the clearance rack they had elite fusion 7. It was a pretty solid deal for a powder so I thought I'd try it out. It was absolutely fantastic. Best chocolate powder I had ever tasted, it mixed well, and I didn't realize until after I bought it how nutrient-packed it was. I started using this as a morning meal replacement with a greens supplement, and I was feeling fantastic. Now, however, it seems they've "improved" everything about it. And by improved, they mean removed half of the nutrient content it used to have. If you can get your hands on the old version, do it. It is some of the best you can buy. The new stuff, however, I haven't tried. I'm sure it tastes just as good, but I'd much rather use the old formula vs the new one.

kgroose's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This stuff tastes amazing. The previous comment that cookies and cream tastes like and Oreo dunked in milk is 100% spot on. I like the flavor and macro profile of this better than the combat powder. Just ordered another tub because it won't last long.

Prash555's Rating

Prash555 did not leave a written review for this product.

dedrictolbert's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I love this protein because it blends easily, it has all the different kinds of protein blends which allow you to take any time of the day. It taste great and I am not just saying this because I love Dymatize products!

kabell3's Rating

Now this flavor is AWESOME! I just wish their other proteins came in this flavor

PMGC's Rating

Superb, Cookies and Cream is the most delicious protein that I'm drinking.

tytanic's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Best taste so far and great results

tomit's Rating

The best a matrix protein for me as effectiveness and taking taste (Cappuccino Rush and Cookies and Cream are uniquely delicious)!

kingsham's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Just ordered this flavor recently. I can say without a doubt, this is the BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER I HAVE EVER HAD (Cappuccino Rush). It is amazing. Tried it first with almond milk, mixes perfectly, no clumps, no sticking, just good smooth, slightly thick protein shake, which I really like. The cappuccino rush flavor tastes alot like the cappuccino you would get from a gas station or convenience store. The added caffeine is a plus as well. The protein blend works great as an MRP. Will be ordering more very soon.

sharonliza's Rating

This stuff taste awesome! It'ts not too sweet and that was a big plus for me. It realy taste like cappucino. It was a little gritty, maybe I didnt shake it up enough but it's tolerable. I was told it is thicker than the Iso-100 but it wasn't bad at all. It kept me full about 3 hours and gave me a little kick in the morning. I will definitely buy this again.