Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Strawberry Shake
Strawberry Banana

PMGC's Rating

Superb, Cookies and Cream is the most delicious protein that I'm drinking.

tytanic's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Best taste so far and great results

tomit's Rating

The best a matrix protein for me as effectiveness and taking taste (Cappuccino Rush and Cookies and Cream are uniquely delicious)!

kingsham's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

Just ordered this flavor recently. I can say without a doubt, this is the BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER I HAVE EVER HAD (Cappuccino Rush). It is amazing. Tried it first with almond milk, mixes perfectly, no clumps, no sticking, just good smooth, slightly thick protein shake, which I really like. The cappuccino rush flavor tastes alot like the cappuccino you would get from a gas station or convenience store. The added caffeine is a plus as well. The protein blend works great as an MRP. Will be ordering more very soon.

sharonliza's Rating

This stuff taste awesome! It'ts not too sweet and that was a big plus for me. It realy taste like cappucino. It was a little gritty, maybe I didnt shake it up enough but it's tolerable. I was told it is thicker than the Iso-100 but it wasn't bad at all. It kept me full about 3 hours and gave me a little kick in the morning. I will definitely buy this again.

treydog84's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So I've been using dymatize elite 7 off and on for about the last two years. Not many bad things to say about this product, except the "improved taste" has definitely changed the flavor of cookies and cream I fell in love with. Ready to buy a couple more tubs and try the cappuccino rush.

One1Bravo's Rating
Cookies and Cream

One1Bravo did not leave a written review for this product.

defend4093's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Just received the cookies & cream flavor and it is great. Mixed it with plain water and it literally tasted like an oreo that was melted in milk. Before this I used the orange dreamsicle which was great also. Aside from the taste, this stuff works well, especially during a cutting phase when you want to stay satiated a little longer and preserve as much muscle as possible. Great product overall

Doval1968's Rating
Strawberry Shake

Doval1968 did not leave a written review for this product.

rgreene09's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Tried chocolate and vanilla, and wow they are horrible. I'll never order these again.

bowflexing's Rating

Blends are shown to have the highest muscle protein synthesis for building muscle. So if you enjoy building lean muscle & enjoy great taste from a protein shake, then get on the Dymatize Fusion7!

pbarnett's Rating
Cappuccino Rush

good product but has a lot of stuff other then protein in it. This flavor in particular even has caffeine added. Sometimes i really like that but other times its annoying. you def need another protein on hand so ur not up all night..

ItsStebeden's Rating

Picked up three tubs back when this was buy two get one free ( Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Cappuciono Rush). Chocolate is ok, its not the best. I'd have to say Cookies and cream/cappuccino are the two best flavors I've ever tasted out of any brand. The first protein shake I would drink just for the taste. I am ordering more. This left me feeling full for much longer than just whey, probably because its a blend and that's what I was hoping for while I cut.

StuWalmsley's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle
Banana Smoothie

I don't even like Orange but this stuff is great! As part of a bulk order i grabbed some of this stuff and i have to say that i don't regret it at all! 8oz of water in a shaker with 1 scoop and an icecube makes it mix really well and keeps it cool enough ( wouldn't want to drink this one at room temp) The taste is subtle but definitely orange but not in the weird fruit juice you would expect. It really does taste like a creamsicle, i've yet to try it with milk but i'm really looking forward to it. Would definitely buy this again I also tried the Banana smoothie mix and just like before the powder mixes really well but the flavor is what you would expect synthetic banana to taste like. It wasn't as good as the orange but its certainly drinkable

Jiggyfl0w's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I'll just start off by simply saying that I like this protein and will be buying it again very soon. Flavor - I gotta be honest, I have been spoiled with Syntha 6 for the past few months before I've tried Fusion 7 so I won't say that this protein tastes horrible because it doesn't. It's a decent taste. But just don't expect Syntha 6 standards lol I'm a huge fan of Iso-100 so I thought Dymatize couldn't possibly disappoint me, but, let's just say Fusion 7 isn't Dymatize standards either. However, I will say that it tastes more flavorful than Gold Standard and much less chemical-ly than Combat. It's not thick either- very smooth and light. Mixing - Have a shaker bottle handy for this one. I had made the mistake of forgetting mine at work or at home a couple of times and this thing will not mix that well until you give it a GOOD few shakes with the whisk ball thingy. Effectiveness/Overall - I needed something that had enough calories and a decent amount of carbs because that's just what I need in my diet and to help fuel enough for my training. I had to stop from Syntha 6 for a bit due to its high in numbers with every ingredient in there. While on Fusion 7, I have lost quite a few pounds and my numbers for lifting have gone up significantly. It also helps me with recovery quite well. I mean, at the end of the day, I'm sure changing up my training regimen has a more significant contribution to the weight loss than the protein does, but I will continue experimenting with Fusion 7.

Hamad911's Rating
Rich Chocolate Shake

Good protein nutrition fact , flavor is good but I feel with rich is very very thick ... My problem is the protein stuck in the shaker and not easy as gold standard to mix .

panflab's Rating

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

prsoul6997's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Great Product, Great taste by itself or making shake with it. "Need to get this again".

UnEditeD84's Rating

This is an amazing product! It has high protein very low carbs and very low sugar! Perfect blend for lean muscle gain! Using this protein I have added a solid 20 pounds in 4 months! And lost 4% body fat! I recommend this product to everyone I know that works out! I will continue to take this

GodsSon3's Rating

GodsSon3 did not leave a written review for this product.