Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Reviews

Nutrition for Post-Workout Recovery, Meal Replacement, or Between Meal Snacks*

Rich Chocolate Shake

604Canuck604's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I use Elite Fusion 7 for my meal replacement shake and it's real good. I like the 7 source protein blend as well as the added fiber blend, CLA and MCTs. There is also a vitamin blend included in the mix. This protein mixed extremely well for me and has a great creamy taste, the cookie pieces liked to fall to the bottom of my shaker so be sure to give it a little shake right before sipping. This is a very good fast, medium, and slow digesting protein with some nice extras and I would recommend it.

DanRey's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great unique flavor. Taste, consistency, mixabilty are all great and the 9.1 rating it has in the store is definitely well deserved. Highly recommend this protein.

Joe D's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

There aren't many fruit flavored proteins out there, and I don't know why. If you're looking for a good one, the Dymatize Fusion 7 orange dreamsicle is up your alley. I use 6 oz of cold water, and it tastes delicious. Very creamy and milky. I can imagine if you were to add ice, or got creative with it, what delicious drinks you can come up with. If you're tired of the same flavors of whey, I highly recommend trying this one it.

Heizz's Rating

I’ve seen the Orange Dreamsicle flavor in the past, but have always been skeptical as I’m not the biggest Orange flavored lover (not even a fan of oranges for that matter ). But for some reason, this flavor has always been unique to me. The taste was very impressive. It tastes like it sounds (do you remember those Creamsicles you had as a kid? Very similar). The high reviews that this flavor receives online are definitely justified.

papi93's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Since I was getting a 4lb. tub of Elite Fusion 7, I went with a safe flavor like Creamy Vanilla Shake. Reaching into the container to grab the scoop out was a frustrating experience. The protein powder stuck to my hand like it was a magnet. I hate wasting protein powder as it has become so expensive over the years. No matter how much you try to scrape it off your hand, there is still too much wasted. The consistency of Elite Fusion 7 is similar to flour and sticks into the scoop when you try to pour it into your blender bottle. This is another time when you can waste some. You tap the scoop to get it out and it doesn't all end up in the blender bottle. Elite Fusion 7 also did not blend up well even after shaking it up with a greater effort. A fan of Iso-100 Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Bun flavors, Elite Fusion 7 Creamy Vanilla Shake is just average tasting at best. Not a chore to take at all but not close to the best tasting vanilla protein flavor out there. A little higher in calories than your typical protein shake so this could be used as a snack inbetween meals as well. Very high in fiber so it will help you feel fuller if used as a snack. With the higher calories, I would like to see a couple of extra grams of protein added per serving. Orange Dreamsicle seems to be getting the best reviews for taste so that would be a good flavor to start with.

manzie20's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This is definitely one of my favorite protein powders that I have ever had. I was hesitant to try the orange dreamsicle flavor, but I trusted the reviews and gave it a try. I was not disappointed. It mixes very smooth and tastes exactly like an orange dreamsicle. The profile is definitely proficient. I really like the added BCAA's. This is a product that I would recommend to anyone.

InfraRen's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

I liked the consistency of this quite a bit. Is good in proats, the flavor was just alright for me. I love the makeup of it so it gets a high rating. Would go with another flavor next time.

hjonaid's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great product. But I was fooled by the rating on the Orange flavor didn't like it at all. The worse part is that I was so confident that it will taste good so I went ahead and bought the 4 Pound jar. I guess I'll have to suffer through it and go back to the chocolate flavor.

Leaneolbera's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Leaneolbera did not leave a written review for this product.

GCCV's Rating

Sounds like promasil

evargsum's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Excellent taste for a protein supplement. I have used this product for the past three years.

bullrisk's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I was very excited to get this protein when I saw the almost perfect 9.9 taste rating. An orange flavored protein sounded perfect, but.... not this one. I did the buy 2 - get one free offer, thinking I'd want to drink the stuff every day. It's not a bad tasting protein, but not one that makes me want to go back for more. Wish I could just send back the other 2 for something else! Update -- I am editing my taste review on this one... apparently the first bucket was not as "orangey" as the 2nd and 3rd. I still won't be buying this flavor again, but it's not as bad as I originally thought.

marauder13's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I tried the Orange Dreamsicle flavor of Elite Fusion 7. It mixes easily and completely with no clumps or grittiness. It tastes EXACTLY like an orange dreamsicle pop. I am not exaggerating when I say that this is the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried. It tastes pretty good in water as well, but it is just incredible mixed with milk. I haven't experienced any digestion issued that I have with some other protein powders, so that is a plus also. I have been drinking it mostly post workout, but it is good as a snack as well. It's also filling enough to keep me from being hungry when I get home from the gym when I am usually starving. I'm going to be very sad when the tub is gone, but I will definitely enjoy it in the meantime. I really wish that there was something higher than a 10 that I could give for the flavor. It is really that good.

ProteinLuvr's Rating

I tried Dymatize's elite fusion because I was already pretty confident based on their other products, that this shake would not disappoint, and it did not. I am not even suprised. It tastes good, does what it says, and once again, IT TASTES GOOD.

browngr893's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Shake

Worst Protein Shake i have ever bought. The taste wasn't totally horrible but not my favorite at all. The worst part about it is that it won't blend in a shaker cup or in the blender. Every time i try to drink it these little white balls in their its disgusting

Scizas's Rating

One of the best TASTING products ive ever had

drubsNstuff's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Dymatize isn't a flashy brand. They don't have that cool of a container. The taste of Fusion 7 is pretty **** good but there are definitely better, like BSN Syntha-6...but if you look at the actual ingredients you'll see that they really focus on a comprehensive blend of proteins for true fast-medium-slow digestion. Most other brands that offer blended proteins are almost all whey. As far as I can see, Dymatize is the closest to Pro Jym, which is the gold-standard of protein blends as far as I'm concerned, but at a more reasonable price. This makes Dymatize Fusion really hard to beat. Great product and a favorite for me in protein blends.

jadeelang's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I first ordered banana smoothie and swear it tasted and smelled like a banana runt hard candy. I read through reviews and orange dreamsicle was raved about to highly that I had to try it. It definitely did not disappoint!! Its the perfect amount of sweetness and tastes just like the ice cream!! HIGHLY recommend.

Christobar's Rating

i just wonder how they consider this healthy with the amount of ingredients they use just to flavor this protein. the research is fairly new but it shows that over whelming consumption of artificial flavoring (Sucralose) can have a long term effect on your gut flora.

pat57's Rating

pat57 did not leave a written review for this product.