Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.7
7.4
6.9
7.1
Smooth Vanilla
7.7

Ronaldo720's Rating

Excellent product. Taste is fantastic and it definitely is the best casein out there. I have had great results with this in my stack. Chocolate Peanut Butter - Decent. The chocolate is very strong, while you barely taste the peanut butter. The peanut butter is a bit weak here.

haxxzor's Rating

haxxzor did not leave a written review for this product.

kwil1986's Rating

Best tasting protein I've ever had; great macros too!

UtahDan13's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Mixes really well and tastes great. My wife has started to use it and it's the only flavor she likes

wivelisse's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

wivelisse did not leave a written review for this product.

gabrielnieves18's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Love the taste and the consistency. Use it before bed and in the morning to make protein pancakes AKA "power pancakes". A most have!

xraylkb's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I love this protein! The flavor is great! I like using a shaker cup and mixing/shaking it with water or almond milk. It has a great taste! Sometimes I'll sprinkle some of elite casein cookies and cream over some plain greek yogurt and it makes a great little snack that is sweet and tastes like a dessert! Great price and great product.

lhormaza's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Awesome Product a little expensive but worth it. Great for before going to sleep.

ejbohler's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Love this product for a pre-bed snack. Love the Cinnamon Bun flavor. Sometimes I want to have it in the middle of the day, just 'cause.

HARRY742's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

HARRY742 did not leave a written review for this product.

thebert08's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Loved the taste of this! I had trouble at first mixing all the powder so I use more water than suggested but still a great product that helps me go to bed full.

MikeFTD16's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Taste is very good, but maybe not quite "great." It mixes OK, but only OK. I drink this at night before bed and mix with skim milk. I generally need to shake a scoop with 10oz of milk for 20-30 seconds, let it sit in the fridge for a couple of minutes and then shake one more time. This is the smoothest I can make it but I can still taste a little grit. All of that said, when I run out, or it goes on sale, I will be buying more.

karusse's Rating

I don't normally write reviews, but I don't understand why this product isn't the top rated Casein protein--it is the BEST TASTING of all protein powders, IMO, by a long-shot. I've used most of the big-name brand whey and casein powders on the market, and there isn't any competition. I use this at night, and my favorite flavor is the cinnamon bun, but the cookies and cream is pretty good as well. I thought I'd chime in real quick, because I see some other casein proteins on the top 50 list that are so inferior taste-wise (the top selling ON casein at the moment is the worst tasting one!).

westonjs's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I had never used a casein protein powder until following Jim Stoppani and wanted to use a blend and needed some casein so decided to purchase this over ON Casein. My first impression was that it did not mix well but tasted great. When I mixed it with ON Whey to make a blend it mixed great and tasted even better. I did not see any added benefit so once I ran low I decided against buying more. Now I regret letting myself run out. Since not taking I have felt so much more sore... whereas I always felt great the next day after a hard workout when taking it. Not only do I miss feeling great the day after a hard workout, I also miss the great chocolate taste in my belly right before bed! Buying more.

spleen3394's Rating

Clumps up easily

trevdog2123's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Love this stuff! Good Casein protein at an affordable price. The flavors I've tried are really good (Rich Chocolate and Cookies and Cream). I've already placed another order for this.

lilg1993's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I've been buying this protein for a while now, but the most recent tub that I ordered back in the middle of May was one with a "new and improved formula and taste". so much for that. the old formula tastes way better IMO and even mixed better. this new one is kind of chalky, and I have to let it sit for a few minutes after shaking to let the foaminess settle down. with the old formula, I mixed 18oz of 1% milk with about 50g of powder (in a standard blender bottle shaker) and it was perfect. now I mix 18oz of 1% milk with 44g of powder so it isn't so **** thick and chalky, and I still end up with some chunks BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA DYMATIZE!

justmetony7's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I have high expectations when it comes to flavor. Although i'm one to say that BSN and XF have the ultimate in flavor, this casein certainly opened my eyes and deserves a nod. It's not like i'm biting into a cinnamon bun, but It fills me up in the evening so I don't binge on sweets and carbs. I don't get bloated or the other problems other folks do with this casein, but when I take 1-2 scoops it does fill me up fast. I've noticed that dymatize has left out a lot of fillers and additives compared to many other brands as well which is why I suspect it sits so well on the stomach. It's unfortunate that there's only a 4lb option, wish they had more options for 2lbs.

mafcorvette's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I started taking this a few days ago. My goal is to put on weight. My biggest fear when buying casein was of the taste, since nearly every casein on the market has very poor taste ratings. However, I'd like to say that the Cookies and Cream flavor does not have poor taste at all. The texture is a bit difficult, but certainly not the toughest thing I've ever had to force down. I blend it with about 10-12 ounces of milk. I've let it sit for an hour before taking it... bad idea. Best when drunk right away.

BMO488's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Not as much Peanut Butter taste as I was hoping for but I have a PB addiction so I just add a tbsp anyway!! Make sure you really mix it well. I recommend in a blender with a banana and some ice. It makes it like Ice Cream! Perfect "desert!" High Recommended.