Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.7
7.7
Smooth Vanilla
7.8

TheCakeMix's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

strive4me's Rating
Cookies and Cream

strive4me did not leave a written review for this product.

vcorallo's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely love this product. I have the iso-100 by Dymatize and have almost finished my first batch of the Elite Casein. Chocolate is always beautiful. I have it as a custard every night and it satisfies my cravings and keeps me full. Love it!! I want to try the choc peanut butter but not sure if I want to change!!

Ihabia73's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This is by far the best Casein protein I have used. It mixes pretty good, tastes great and is easy on the stomach. I have found taking it before bed is a great time because it fills you up and keeps you from snacking. I mix it with skim Milk and a shaker cup.

Ronaldo720's Rating

Excellent product. Taste is fantastic and it definitely is the best casein out there. I have had great results with this in my stack. Chocolate Peanut Butter - Decent. The chocolate is very strong, while you barely taste the peanut butter. The peanut butter is a bit weak here.

Victor237's Rating

Best casein ever.

nathansims2's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Never had casein before buying this brand. Casein definitely tastes different than whey. The taste wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't that enjoyable. I guess it's something to get used to. Got a good deal so it was worth it.

TerpR1's Rating
Rich Chocolate

TerpR1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Zavine's Rating

Love this product!

____THREAT____'s Rating
Rich Chocolate

I was a bit skeptical about the taste, I see many flavors with the ratings around the 7s. I decided to try this because I think it's the best deal for Casein I've found so far. I went for the Rich Chocolate flavor, and it was actually quite good. This protein is intended to be thick hence the slow digesting protein. It's good with water but even great with milk or almond milk. I learned that you should not always pick whether the rating for the taste is good or not because people have different taste buds. I'm very happy about the additional 5g BCAAs and Glutamine. Results wise, I think I'm getting stronger but I can't really tell whether this brand is the reason because I use different proteins during workouts. I use this particular Casein for in between meals during the day and bedtime. So I can assume it's contributing to my results. I haven't experienced any stomach issues so far. I would definitely buy again and stick with this for Casein. I'm pretty surprised it's not one of the top 10 Protein Powders here at the moment,

Kashkar88's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Best price on the market. Flavor is Excellent. Great for muscle recovery long term! I recommend anyone is looking for Casein Protein to use Dymatize!

dangsgirl's Rating

Tastes wonderful. It keeps me full all night.

ashgerk's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I'm not sure of the overall product yet because I just started using it. But holy cow!!! This tastes amazing! It's like a bed time dessert! I have already recommended this to so many people.

aistoff's Rating

aistoff did not leave a written review for this product.

mwentrcek's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mwentrcek did not leave a written review for this product.

pirata007's Rating
Rich Chocolate

pirata007 did not leave a written review for this product.

sidjaiswal007's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Best tasting Casein Protein I have ever had :D Definitely helping with the results as well.

jwirt16's Rating
Rich Chocolate

jwirt16 did not leave a written review for this product.

faisal1194's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

faisal1194 did not leave a written review for this product.

noveck's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This is my first venture into Casein vs regular whey and I must say that I'm impressed by this. Great flavour, mixability and texture. Works well with intermittent fasting, it's the last thing I consume for the night and it keeps me (less) hungry in the mornings.