Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.8
7.7
Cookies and Cream
7.1
7.9

srw11974's Rating

srw11974 did not leave a written review for this product.

vanhanz's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Great tasting, mix's well - Cinnamon bun was interesting, nice to have something different than all the chocolate proteins I have. I love Dymatize proteins - they never let me down. Take this right before bed and feed them muscles !

RachelRushing's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I really do love the taste of their proteins. I love the fact that I also can make it into pancakes, pudding and for baking as well. So, far I really love all of the flavors that I have tasted.

sooperwoman's Rating
Rich Chocolate

sooperwoman did not leave a written review for this product.

mickileelounz's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I absolutely love the cookies and cream casein. I have tried so many, but this is the best. I'm gonna start giving the other flavors a try as well! I tried the rich chocolate Casein and i swear it's like drinking a milk shake.

jcpratt2's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely outstanding casein! One scoop mixes easily in 8-10 ounces of water using a spoon. It tastes great, goes down easy right before bed, and definitely reduces DOMS by speeding recovery.

jdpump's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

jdpump did not leave a written review for this product.

justinrose42's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

I liked it at first but after a while it doesn't seem to mix as good as I'd hoped. I remember getting a sample packet of ON Tri-Celle Casein and thinking it was the best thing I've ever tasted. So I got a deal on this product and figured I'd be happy if it was anything close to the Tri-Celle kind. I'm kind of in between on that one... but it's not like I dread taking it. I'm near the end of my tub and I'm probably just getting tired of it, but I'm excited to explore with a new brand just for the fun of it. All in all this product does it's job and keeps you satisfied overnight. The taste isn't bad, but sometimes it doesn't mix the best. Considering the deal I got, I'd say it was worth it and I'd consider buying it again on sale.

TheCakeMix's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

strive4me's Rating
Cookies and Cream

strive4me did not leave a written review for this product.

vcorallo's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely love this product. I have the iso-100 by Dymatize and have almost finished my first batch of the Elite Casein. Chocolate is always beautiful. I have it as a custard every night and it satisfies my cravings and keeps me full. Love it!! I want to try the choc peanut butter but not sure if I want to change!!

Ihabia73's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This is by far the best Casein protein I have used. It mixes pretty good, tastes great and is easy on the stomach. I have found taking it before bed is a great time because it fills you up and keeps you from snacking. I mix it with skim Milk and a shaker cup.

Ronaldo720's Rating

Excellent product. Taste is fantastic and it definitely is the best casein out there. I have had great results with this in my stack. Chocolate Peanut Butter - Decent. The chocolate is very strong, while you barely taste the peanut butter. The peanut butter is a bit weak here.

Victor237's Rating

Best casein ever.

nathansims2's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Never had casein before buying this brand. Casein definitely tastes different than whey. The taste wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't that enjoyable. I guess it's something to get used to. Got a good deal so it was worth it.

TerpR1's Rating
Rich Chocolate

TerpR1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Zavine's Rating

Love this product!

____THREAT____'s Rating
Rich Chocolate

I was a bit skeptical about the taste, I see many flavors with the ratings around the 7s. I decided to try this because I think it's the best deal for Casein I've found so far. I went for the Rich Chocolate flavor, and it was actually quite good. This protein is intended to be thick hence the slow digesting protein. It's good with water but even great with milk or almond milk. I learned that you should not always pick whether the rating for the taste is good or not because people have different taste buds. I'm very happy about the additional 5g BCAAs and Glutamine. Results wise, I think I'm getting stronger but I can't really tell whether this brand is the reason because I use different proteins during workouts. I use this particular Casein for in between meals during the day and bedtime. So I can assume it's contributing to my results. I haven't experienced any stomach issues so far. I would definitely buy again and stick with this for Casein. I'm pretty surprised it's not one of the top 10 Protein Powders here at the moment,

Kashkar88's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Best price on the market. Flavor is Excellent. Great for muscle recovery long term! I recommend anyone is looking for Casein Protein to use Dymatize!

dangsgirl's Rating

Tastes wonderful. It keeps me full all night.