Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.5
Cookies and Cream
7.4
7.9

THAsokrtryxtr's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I used to purchase casein through another brand (NOW Foods). I decided to give Dymatize a try because it was more bang for my buck. Unfortunately, I can tell that the quality is not there. After consuming high-quality casein for months, the difference was clear. When mixed with milk, casein should become very thick, almost paste-like. That was hardly the case with Dymatize's product. Although the viscosity of my protein shake did increase, it was not nearly to the extent of my previous brand. But I guess you get what you pay for.

bubber41's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Best nutritional profile. Mixes easily. Very good vanilla taste. I've tried many others, and keep coming back. Isolates are a must for me.

ClarksonJan483's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I workout late nights and trying to feed my body along with losing weight I try not to eat solid foods. Casein has been a great option late hours to get the protein I need for muscle recovery and building.

hectorcurly69's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

The taste was excellent on this. Great protein to take at night. Mixes well.

Klcassid's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Very first casein protein I have tried and I love it! It's great either in a smoothie or shaken in some cashew milk. It's just the right amount of sweet to add to my drink. Can't wait to get them gains and order more flavors!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

This is great! I really like the taste and it mixes great!

SweeetDee's Rating

This is the only brand of casein that I will use.

wnaskor's Rating

Im a busy guy and sometimes dont have time to cook, especially at night. I like to have a slower digesting protein before bed and for me I choose Elite Casein. I love the flavor and know that its backed with science.

cflorek's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Great price per serving! However, I wish I chose a different flavor as the Cinnamon Bun was okay. It didn't taste like a cinnamon bun or remotely close to it. But it got the job done. I look forward to trying their Chocolate or Cookies and Cream flavor which I'm confident will be a winner.

sakmsb's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

A great Casein product! This is one the best Vanilla flavours I've ever had. Mixes thick like a sexy Vanilla shake in water, and in milk/almond falvoured milk tastes just like a real Vanilla shake; just Delicious! I wish to try more flavours from Dymatize, hope that they make more flavours available in India.

3percent's Rating

This is my favorite line of protein powders. I, personally, am a chocolate fan. But it does not clump, and the flavor is not chalky. All the flavors a pretty good...

kray5833's Rating

Hands down the best casein protein I've taken. I've used Muscle Pharm's, Muscle Tech's Platinum and ON's gold standard, none of them comes close. I've seen great results since using Dymatize. It's the best mixing casein hands down. No big chucks of unmixed powder. The taste is great!!! My favorite is the cinnamon bun but the rich chocolate is very good as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Mollyg's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Cinnamon bun used to be my favorite flavor but over the years, the taste and texture has been inconsistent. The cinnamon bun I have right now has wayyyy too much cinnamon. Not as bad as the famous "cinnamon challenge" but it's up there. Smooth vanilla is legit. To me you can't go wrong with vanilla.

aprilmeriah's Rating

There is no need to type out a long review of this product. It's DELICIOUS which is probably why it's out of stock - BIG FAT BOO!!

CptnTyinKnots's Rating

If you do you research on casein protein, this will be one of the few you find that actually meets all of the standards of what you're looking for in a casein protein. However, I recommend looking up those standards and getting knowledge on protein instead of buying it based off of reviews. That being said, I believe this is a great product. My muscles would feel more replenished and ready to go the following day after taking this. Also, the taste is amazing. It can be a bit thick, so I usually put an extra 2 ounces of milk in this when mixing.

Grec54's Rating

this is a basic casein supplement it works and it tastes good i had the cinnamon one.

ltl1975's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Decent product and taste.

CKane009's Rating

Perfect product to pair with whey at night - Taste great too - Only complaint is that if you do not start shaking right away; it can stick to the bottom of your shaker bottle and it is hard to get that off.

pepo77's Rating

I think to sweat and I'm looking to loose fat plus doesn't tell me best time to take it

yvonnepez95's Rating

yvonnepez95 did not leave a written review for this product.