Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
Smooth Vanilla
7.8

Vex3521's Rating
Rich Chocolate

It's not an overly sweet chocolate which is a relief in comparison to other casein I have used. Issues with mixing, clumps and chunks even with a stick blender... letting it sit and re-mixing and use of shaker bottle. Taste wise it's good. Consistency wise is where it runs into issues at least for me. I've tried less liquid as well as the maximum recommended per directions without luck in improving it. Milk regardless of fat content didn't help it either, even tried adjusting half milk/half water and practically every combo I could come up with in between. It helps with macros and hitting goals. I just wish it was more palatable. You expect some grit with casein, but I just haven't been able to get used to this one.

mickensjr's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This is the first casein protein i've ever purchased, and it is a good quality casein protein, which is great. BUT, it was always a str****le to drink it. It doesn't dissolve well at all and ends up with a gritty texture. Not sure if this is normal for casein proteins, but I will never buy this again.

FSDLebron's Rating

Great taste!!!!

cbtrusted's Rating

Currently using Dymatize Elite Casein Vanilla. I figured I'd try out the MP Combat 100% Casein due to higher taste review and slightly better nutritional content. I did a taste test and Dymatize has a better/stronger vanilla taste. MP Combat 100% Casein tastes like a low level vanilla/baby's milk. I was disappointed. Is MP taste horrible? No. MP gets 6 in my book. Dymatize Elite Casein gets an 8. I don't believe in giving out 9's/10's like others so easily unless it's tasting like a super delicious milk shake.

Gagan763's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Tastes good. Easy to mix. Provides satiated feeling all night long so I don't wake up hungry :)

vininull's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great quality ingredients, 100% miscellar casein. Excellent mixability. But I have to complain about the taste. It's definitely cookies&cream but overly sweet and not very tasty.

Rubbendable's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I have to say I didn't expect to enjoy drinking casein after reading the other reviews about graininess, etc... But I love it! The texture didn't bother me at all, though you can definitely tell a difference between whey. Cinnamon bun flavor is delicious! I'm highly impressed.

altair11's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

altair11 did not leave a written review for this product.

bodybuilder_gym's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Excellent casein. Mixes really well and seems to have the right ingredients.

ProYeo's Rating

I absolutely live by this product for my nighttime snack to get me through the night. I mix it with a bit of almond milk and add oats, berries, maybe a little sweet potato, etc. to make a pudding kind of thing. It tastes amazing and truly works to curb any nighttime cravings for sweets and to let me sleep through the night without waking up starving!

MatFit7's Rating
Rich Chocolate

MatFit7 did not leave a written review for this product.

garry089's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I have been using this product for a few months now, I'd say it's worth the money. I have tried few other casein brands but hands down this gives me best value for my money. It doesn't taste chalky at all compared to other brands; taste and solubility is fantastic. I gave a shot to cookies and cream flavor, a bit too sweet if you choose to take with water. I use OJ to offset the sweetness. I recently picked up a tub of cinnamon flavor ...it's delicious. Hope it helps

actg2401's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

It was the first time for me that I had casein proteins. I love the texture and Dymatize did a great job developing the cinammon buns flavor. Great for baking as well.

Supersak80's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the best tasting casein protein I've tried so far! The nutritional profile is great as well - I highly recommend!

gaa741's Rating
Rich Chocolate

My favorite casein protein!

kwyatt's Rating

I like that it mixes up kind of thick - a great bedtime treat! The chocolate peanut butter is my favorite, followed closely by the rich chocolate. It's a great way to fuel the fire overnight.

esaulius's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Bought this Casein with "Men's Muscle Building 20-39 Stack" supplement pack. This was the only product which I didn't like it. Taste is terrible, hard to mix too. Would recommend to skip this one and to find another Casein product.

walker1475's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

First time taking Casein but I have to say the Cookie and Cream taste great and packs 24 grams of protein a serving.

Megghan's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Wow. You can't go wrong in choosing the Cinnamon Bun Flavor! I love it as a protein shake by itself because this flavor mixes into water so smoothly! I especially love this flavor for making protein pancakes! It creates the perfect texture pancake or waffle (crispy outside, fluffy middle) and who doesn't love cinnamon pancakes?!

MedZeppelin's Rating

Great mixability, especially with ~1:3 milk:water ratio (to save money on overusing milk while still thickening the shake up nicely), and for a casein protein, which tends to be more gritty in its molecular nature, this really mixes well and goes down easy. No one here comments on what it did for their body, only just taste and mixability. Sadly, I'm an ectomorph, so am still searching for the right combo and quantities of protein, calories, etc that will give me gains. I was taking this in AM/PM along with one serving of whey pre-workout and a mixed-protein bar post-workout. I gained some modest thickness, but not what I wanted. Probably going to add a weight gainer to that cocktail.