Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.5
Cookies and Cream
7.3
7.9

Mollyg's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Cinnamon bun used to be my favorite flavor but over the years, the taste and texture has been inconsistent. The cinnamon bun I have right now has wayyyy too much cinnamon. Not as bad as the famous "cinnamon challenge" but it's up there. Smooth vanilla is legit. To me you can't go wrong with vanilla.

aprilmeriah's Rating

There is no need to type out a long review of this product. It's DELICIOUS which is probably why it's out of stock - BIG FAT BOO!!

CptnTyinKnots's Rating

If you do you research on casein protein, this will be one of the few you find that actually meets all of the standards of what you're looking for in a casein protein. However, I recommend looking up those standards and getting knowledge on protein instead of buying it based off of reviews. That being said, I believe this is a great product. My muscles would feel more replenished and ready to go the following day after taking this. Also, the taste is amazing. It can be a bit thick, so I usually put an extra 2 ounces of milk in this when mixing.

Grec54's Rating

this is a basic casein supplement it works and it tastes good i had the cinnamon one.

ltl1975's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Decent product and taste.

CKane009's Rating

Perfect product to pair with whey at night - Taste great too - Only complaint is that if you do not start shaking right away; it can stick to the bottom of your shaker bottle and it is hard to get that off.

pepo77's Rating

I think to sweat and I'm looking to loose fat plus doesn't tell me best time to take it

yvonnepez95's Rating

yvonnepez95 did not leave a written review for this product.

TreatnHerRight's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon BUNNN! Dymatize's Elite Casein in Cinnamon Bun is freaking delicious, very easy to get down before going to bed though it is a bit gritty! It mixes very easily in the s****ested 10oz amount of water. The Profile is pretty good with 25g of Micellar Casein Protein, a fully disclosed amino acid profile, 5 grams of BCAAs and 5 grams of glutamine! If you did not know, the main difference between Whey and Casein Protein is their digestion rate with Casein which is in this product, it digests much slower than whey so it makes it the perfect "bedtime protein".

MommyTo7's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So yummy. This is my evening treat many many nights. I love it because I look forward to it as a treat and at the same time I am getting my slow digesting protein all night long or build those muscles I work so hard for. My favorite way to eat this is with just enough water to make it pudding and then mix in one spoonful of peanut butter. YUM

kzuma's Rating

This is my favorite casein ever. The taste is unbelievable. It is like a cheat meal. Cooks well too in pancakes, ice cream, etc. Possibilities are endless.

TripleDiesel's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Very tasty casein flavour. Goes well with bananas, nuts, etc in shakes.

BLove2016's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I usually use chocolate casein with peanut butter, but I switched it up and was pleasantly surprised with this one. I have used it as a "syrup"; mixed it with cream cheese; mixed with water, and have enjoyed it every time. Well done, Dymatize!

nadzak's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Good product. My son and I use these products several times a week.

Telereena's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

So far so good! The cinnamon is pretty delicious and great for placating my sweet tooth right before bed. Its pretty rich and creamy so I add a little extra almond milk than it recommends.

ndeas28's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Works great to hold you over during the night and help your body repair itself while you sleep. The Chocolate flavor was just okay, not pleasant, but not a problem either. It doesn't mix as easily as other powders, but you can still use a shaker bottle with it, it just takes longer to mix. The texture is a little grainy. It is easy on the stomach and not hard to get down. No bloating or anything that could interfere with sleep. I just ordered the cinnamon bun flavor, so I'm hoping that it's an improvement over the chocolate. I will probably keep purchasing for at least a few more containers.

kovidiamond1992's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Love this casein protein! Works very well. This has been my savior when I get those late night hunger cravings. Keeps me full and supplies a steady flow of protein throughout the night! It's super thick too. I take a scoop of this post-work out combined with a scoop of ON Whey protein and whenever I know I won't be able to consume any protein for a long period of time. The only flaw in my opinion is the texture. It tastes very grainy when it's mixed up, but you get used to it after a couple drinks.

mcgr0583's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Good product but not great. Would still encourage people to buy it, most will like it, some will not.

mr.symmetry's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Great casein protein that actually has a good taste to it. I like to use this product in a little almond milk before bed.

EthanHun's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is one of the best tasting protein powders out there. Its packed with 25g of casein whey. I like to take this product before bed to help feed my muscles protein while they are recovering. Very high quality flavor and product. If you aren't taking Casein you are missing out! It taste like cinnamon bun with a very slight amount of cinnamon and lots of bun ;) If you have a sweet tooth like me this protein will satisfy it while also helping me hit my 200g/day macro goal.