Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
Smooth Vanilla
7.8

Megghan's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Wow. You can't go wrong in choosing the Cinnamon Bun Flavor! I love it as a protein shake by itself because this flavor mixes into water so smoothly! I especially love this flavor for making protein pancakes! It creates the perfect texture pancake or waffle (crispy outside, fluffy middle) and who doesn't love cinnamon pancakes?!

MedZeppelin's Rating

Great mixability, especially with ~1:3 milk:water ratio (to save money on overusing milk while still thickening the shake up nicely), and for a casein protein, which tends to be more gritty in its molecular nature, this really mixes well and goes down easy. No one here comments on what it did for their body, only just taste and mixability. Sadly, I'm an ectomorph, so am still searching for the right combo and quantities of protein, calories, etc that will give me gains. I was taking this in AM/PM along with one serving of whey pre-workout and a mixed-protein bar post-workout. I gained some modest thickness, but not what I wanted. Probably going to add a weight gainer to that cocktail.

srainwater's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Pretty delicious. Last a long time. Mixed with water, takes about 15oz to mix smooth

tbladel's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

I thought the taste was not good as I expect from this company. However, the protein is good and I trust this company, one of the ones I actually trust the most. I would buy from this company, it is in my top three of safest bets.

lordgrunty's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

this is the best tasting protein anything I have ever had

okcchris's Rating
Rich Chocolate

okcchris did not leave a written review for this product.

mytime40's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I gave this a 9 instead of a 10 because is gets clumpy in a shaker bottle. More so with milk than water. The taste is fantastic. I will drink it just for a snack because it is so good. The pricing is in line with the quality. It is also available locally so I don't have to wait for it to be shipped if I run out.

gbarzon's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Tastes fine, but it doesn't have a good solubility, its realy clumpy, don't recomend.

dlferry's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

dlferry did not leave a written review for this product.

sellerstaylor's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

nothing super special, its casein, i think 24-25g protein if i remember correctly. but this is THE BEST flavor ever! next time i can afford to buy casein along with my other supps, ill without a doubt include this after i try the ON casein

mbrigham1223's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

mbrigham1223 did not leave a written review for this product.

LOL_Cool_J's Rating
Cookies and Cream

If you like cinnamon you'll like this product. It's very sweet. Much sweeter than most other protein powders. Not Gritty. Thick but not too thick. Tends to clump a bit when mixed by shaking. Overall it's an excellent Casein powder (assuming the label is correct).

msalazar11b's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

So far its my first casein I've taken but I sleep amazing at night feel great in the morning. since i started it! GREAT!!!!! Product

vanessahead's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I love this casein! I look forward to my bedtime shake. It helps keep me from snacking in the evening and keeps me from getting hungry at night. I really like the cinnamon bun flavor, its like dessert.

CarynNicole's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Definitely my favorite casein product right now! Low cal, sugars, carbs- so no excess junk when I am just looking for a good bedtime meal of slow digesting protein to keep my metabolism boosted throughout the night. I usually mix a scoop of the chocolate pb with 1 tbs of almond butter, mix it thick, and stick it in the freezer for about 20 minutes and VOILA, protein ice cream! :)

srw11974's Rating

srw11974 did not leave a written review for this product.

vanhanz's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Great tasting, mix's well - Cinnamon bun was interesting, nice to have something different than all the chocolate proteins I have. I love Dymatize proteins - they never let me down. Take this right before bed and feed them muscles !

RachelRushing's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I really do love the taste of their proteins. I love the fact that I also can make it into pancakes, pudding and for baking as well. So, far I really love all of the flavors that I have tasted.

sooperwoman's Rating
Rich Chocolate

sooperwoman did not leave a written review for this product.

mickileelounz's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I absolutely love the cookies and cream casein. I have tried so many, but this is the best. I'm gonna start giving the other flavors a try as well! I tried the rich chocolate Casein and i swear it's like drinking a milk shake.