Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.7
7.5
6.9
Chocolate Peanut Butter
7.7

ashgerk's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I'm not sure of the overall product yet because I just started using it. But holy cow!!! This tastes amazing! It's like a bed time dessert! I have already recommended this to so many people.

aistoff's Rating

aistoff did not leave a written review for this product.

mwentrcek's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mwentrcek did not leave a written review for this product.

pirata007's Rating
Rich Chocolate

pirata007 did not leave a written review for this product.

sidjaiswal007's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Best tasting Casein Protein I have ever had :D Definitely helping with the results as well.

jwirt16's Rating
Rich Chocolate

jwirt16 did not leave a written review for this product.

faisal1194's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

faisal1194 did not leave a written review for this product.

noveck's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This is my first venture into Casein vs regular whey and I must say that I'm impressed by this. Great flavour, mixability and texture. Works well with intermittent fasting, it's the last thing I consume for the night and it keeps me (less) hungry in the mornings.

• t9er0
t9er0's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Tastes just like Hot Coco powder. It's delicious! Great results. I drink this before i go to bed. The only problem I had with this product was an upset stomach after consuming.

lifework6105's Rating

lifework6105 did not leave a written review for this product.

sarmal9's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

The rich chocolate tastes like hot cocoa!

wilmnoca's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Love the flavor. Mixes well and does the job.

LiftATL's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Without a doubt the best tasting Casein I've ever bought. It mixes much better than most and the Cinnamon flavor tastes like a milk shake. Highly recommended.

IlliniTrack800m's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon bun is to die for. Super great profile/macros/quality for a very fair price. I can't ask for a casein any better than this

svalenci's Rating

Tastes pretty good, and It's better with almond milk of course. With water is ok, but i still do it that way, when I'm lazy.

Scottland222's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

I have really enjoyed this product! before using this product, I used plan whey protein and woke in the middle of the night hungry this product takes has stopped the middle of the night munches

Steven6275's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

This stuff taste like chalk, horrible I can barely choke this crap down! Terrible awful taste, anyone want it, let me know!

JoeC0's Rating
Cookies and Cream

TOO WATERY! The Dymatize casein mixes into a true liquid, which I actually don't like. I prefer to EAT my casein supplements in the form of puddings, since that keeps me full. Downing your casein in a milky drink doesn't do anything to keep you full. This is a great tasting casein. The cinnamon bun is delicious but everything you mix it with will taste like cinnamon bun. The flavor is that overpowering. The cookies and cream is a bit bland. There are much better cookies and cream flavors on the market, most notably the one by Optimum Nutrition.

One1Bravo's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

One1Bravo did not leave a written review for this product.

Jonmuska1980's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Jonmuska1980 did not leave a written review for this product.