Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.2
7.8

txsramos's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

THE BEST OFF ALL!! Low quantities of sodium. Perfect!!

0dinsson's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

By far the best-tasting pure casein product I've ever had. Still has more trouble mixing than whey or the higher-quality blends, so I typically fill my shaker bottle halfway with water, give it another shake, and drink it to make sure I get the whole serving.

fitxprt's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

I've been using this product as my night-time protein drink for a few months now. Adding this product to my diet regimen has allowed me to put on more lean mass and strength. It tastes great, mixes well and I'm glad to be using it.

missdayz's Rating
Rich Chocolate

missdayz did not leave a written review for this product.

wayak's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

wow!! this thing taste is soooo good, I took it before bed and woke up feeling very well, not starving like i allways feel, had more energy/strength at the gym, and took another shake in the afternoon and it soothe my hunger.i didnt give it a 10 because it leaves a very little aftertaste from sucralose i guess, nothing overwhelming

nibblerofcarrots's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

This is, IMO, the best bang for your buck as far as casein is concerned. 5g BCAA, 5g glutamine per scoop, full amino breakdown on panel. Perfect mixability which is very rare with casein. I'm ride or die chocolate type guy, always got sick of vanilla tasting products too quickly, but this vanilla has an awesome taste. Blend with a tbsp or 2 of natural chunky PB ( also wonderfully slow digesting rate), and ladies and gentlemen, you have yourself the ultimate shake before bed.

mccrackenjl's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

My brother turned me on to the Cinnamon Bun flavor and I have to say that he's right when he told me this is the best tasting protein shake you've ever had. I can't begin to tell you how much better it is than other shakes (and I like those as well) it's just that the Cinnamon Bun is so much better. You'll want to be sure to make it strong enough though. If you water it down too much it isn't as good. I have two friends who like to do 50/50 water and almond milk but I prefer it with just water. If you want to make your morning oatmeal awesome just mix some of this in with a little Splenda. It makes the oatmeal almost taste like pudding. My buddy is addicted to it and has to limit his consumption or he'd eat the Cinnamon Bun powered oatmeal for all of his daily carbs. Do yourself a favor and get the Cinnamon Bun and be sure to try it in your oatmeal.

bsmoov1911's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I used this and the Dymatize whey protein in Rich Chocolate flavors. Gave the Casein a 9 in flavor only because I've never had a good tasting casein and this one was one of the better ones. Mixes pretty well but it suggests 10-12 oz and I needed 12 to get the taste I wanted so it's a little more fluid than I want to chug before bed.

GrindTime22's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Good product, decent enough taste. Some caseins can be a bit strange tasting but this isn't too bad. It's got a slight bit of grit to the consistency but it's not overwhelming. Pretty good value

becamp0's Rating

Love this before bed and sometimes for breakfast!

Vex3521's Rating
Rich Chocolate

It's not an overly sweet chocolate which is a relief in comparison to other casein I have used. Issues with mixing, clumps and chunks even with a stick blender... letting it sit and re-mixing and use of shaker bottle. Taste wise it's good. Consistency wise is where it runs into issues at least for me. I've tried less liquid as well as the maximum recommended per directions without luck in improving it. Milk regardless of fat content didn't help it either, even tried adjusting half milk/half water and practically every combo I could come up with in between. It helps with macros and hitting goals. I just wish it was more palatable. You expect some grit with casein, but I just haven't been able to get used to this one.

mickensjr's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This is the first casein protein i've ever purchased, and it is a good quality casein protein, which is great. BUT, it was always a str****le to drink it. It doesn't dissolve well at all and ends up with a gritty texture. Not sure if this is normal for casein proteins, but I will never buy this again.

FSDLebron's Rating

Great taste!!!!

cbtrusted's Rating

Currently using Dymatize Elite Casein Vanilla. I figured I'd try out the MP Combat 100% Casein due to higher taste review and slightly better nutritional content. I did a taste test and Dymatize has a better/stronger vanilla taste. MP Combat 100% Casein tastes like a low level vanilla/baby's milk. I was disappointed. Is MP taste horrible? No. MP gets 6 in my book. Dymatize Elite Casein gets an 8. I don't believe in giving out 9's/10's like others so easily unless it's tasting like a super delicious milk shake.

Gagan763's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Tastes good. Easy to mix. Provides satiated feeling all night long so I don't wake up hungry :)

vininull's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great quality ingredients, 100% miscellar casein. Excellent mixability. But I have to complain about the taste. It's definitely cookies&cream but overly sweet and not very tasty.

Rubbendable's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I have to say I didn't expect to enjoy drinking casein after reading the other reviews about graininess, etc... But I love it! The texture didn't bother me at all, though you can definitely tell a difference between whey. Cinnamon bun flavor is delicious! I'm highly impressed.

altair11's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

altair11 did not leave a written review for this product.

bodybuilder_gym's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Excellent casein. Mixes really well and seems to have the right ingredients.

ProYeo's Rating

I absolutely live by this product for my nighttime snack to get me through the night. I mix it with a bit of almond milk and add oats, berries, maybe a little sweet potato, etc. to make a pudding kind of thing. It tastes amazing and truly works to curb any nighttime cravings for sweets and to let me sleep through the night without waking up starving!