Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.7
Cookies and Cream
7.4
7.9

weber32's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The profile is very solid, especially for casein with 25g protein to 4g carbs and 1.5g fat. I was really impressed with the cinnamon bun flavor as well. It has a hint of cinnamon and strong sweet icing flavor. I would highly recommend it if you like sweeter protein powders. I actually enjoyed the cinnamon bun flavor the most mixed with oatmeal, where it shined best. It was okay to bake with and tasted decent in sludge mixed with Greek yogurt as well.

clarencejohn's Rating

The ingredients are just perfect. I wish it was a little less sweet, but will live with it as I had to shell out considerabley less for something of this quality.

Charlesherna's Rating

This product is value for money, Gud in taste!! Over all gud product...

gbullock32's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

If you want a sweet and delicious casein that tastes like the powder on Cinnamon Toast Crunch, is thick, creamy, and delicious; not to mention fair prices, than this is the product for you. Dymatize really shines again with the quality they manage to bring, I would highly recommend this.

yeahhub's Rating

I really like this casein option. There are 25 grams of protein per scoop and has about 5 grams of BCAA and glutamine each, which saves me from buying these separately. The taste I quite good as these things go - certainly better than the last one I had - which is the ON - Raspeberry Smoothie one - which was yuck! It may not be fair to compare casein proteins with whey (Casein proteins make thicker shakes and smoothies to whey), but this also beats the ON - double chocolate whey which I tried and is about tied with Muscletech's platinum chocolate iso-whey.

wuskillz's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This has become my favorite nightime snack. It taste great with milk or water. I has an ideal profile as well.

rezi0881's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the best tasting casein i've ever tried, mixes easily, and very good nutrition profile.

brandonpetkus's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the best protein I have ever tasted. The cinnamon bun is amazing. Typically I use Optimum Nutrition's protein but I tried this to try something different. Glad I did (I have not tried ON's Casein yet though). This is a great product!! If you mix it like drink it is chalky (like almost all casein proteins). Try mixing it up like a pudding. Just use 4oz of water, mix with a spoon and enjoy. When I mix it like that it makes it like a delicious snack. I can't wait to try Cookies and Cream pudding!!!

THAsokrtryxtr's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I used to purchase casein through another brand (NOW Foods). I decided to give Dymatize a try because it was more bang for my buck. Unfortunately, I can tell that the quality is not there. After consuming high-quality casein for months, the difference was clear. When mixed with milk, casein should become very thick, almost paste-like. That was hardly the case with Dymatize's product. Although the viscosity of my protein shake did increase, it was not nearly to the extent of my previous brand. But I guess you get what you pay for.

bubber41's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Best nutritional profile. Mixes easily. Very good vanilla taste. I've tried many others, and keep coming back. Isolates are a must for me.

ClarksonJan483's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I workout late nights and trying to feed my body along with losing weight I try not to eat solid foods. Casein has been a great option late hours to get the protein I need for muscle recovery and building.

hectorcurly69's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

The taste was excellent on this. Great protein to take at night. Mixes well.

Klcassid's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Very first casein protein I have tried and I love it! It's great either in a smoothie or shaken in some cashew milk. It's just the right amount of sweet to add to my drink. Can't wait to get them gains and order more flavors!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

This is great! I really like the taste and it mixes great!

SweeetDee's Rating

This is the only brand of casein that I will use.

wnaskor's Rating

Im a busy guy and sometimes dont have time to cook, especially at night. I like to have a slower digesting protein before bed and for me I choose Elite Casein. I love the flavor and know that its backed with science.

cflorek's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Great price per serving! However, I wish I chose a different flavor as the Cinnamon Bun was okay. It didn't taste like a cinnamon bun or remotely close to it. But it got the job done. I look forward to trying their Chocolate or Cookies and Cream flavor which I'm confident will be a winner.

sakmsb's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

A great Casein product! This is one the best Vanilla flavours I've ever had. Mixes thick like a sexy Vanilla shake in water, and in milk/almond falvoured milk tastes just like a real Vanilla shake; just Delicious! I wish to try more flavours from Dymatize, hope that they make more flavours available in India.

3percent's Rating

This is my favorite line of protein powders. I, personally, am a chocolate fan. But it does not clump, and the flavor is not chalky. All the flavors a pretty good...

kray5833's Rating

Hands down the best casein protein I've taken. I've used Muscle Pharm's, Muscle Tech's Platinum and ON's gold standard, none of them comes close. I've seen great results since using Dymatize. It's the best mixing casein hands down. No big chucks of unmixed powder. The taste is great!!! My favorite is the cinnamon bun but the rich chocolate is very good as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!