Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.6
7.3
6.9
Chocolate Peanut Butter
7.7

sarmal9's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

The rich chocolate tastes like hot cocoa!

wilmnoca's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Love the flavor. Mixes well and does the job.

LiftATL's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Without a doubt the best tasting Casein I've ever bought. It mixes much better than most and the Cinnamon flavor tastes like a milk shake. Highly recommended.

IlliniTrack800m's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon bun is to die for. Super great profile/macros/quality for a very fair price. I can't ask for a casein any better than this

svalenci's Rating

Tastes pretty good, and It's better with almond milk of course. With water is ok, but i still do it that way, when I'm lazy.

Scottland222's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

I have really enjoyed this product! before using this product, I used plan whey protein and woke in the middle of the night hungry this product takes has stopped the middle of the night munches

Steven6275's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

This stuff taste like chalk, horrible I can barely choke this crap down! Terrible awful taste, anyone want it, let me know!

JoeC0's Rating
Cookies and Cream

TOO WATERY! The Dymatize casein mixes into a true liquid, which I actually don't like. I prefer to EAT my casein supplements in the form of puddings, since that keeps me full. Downing your casein in a milky drink doesn't do anything to keep you full. This is a great tasting casein. The cinnamon bun is delicious but everything you mix it with will taste like cinnamon bun. The flavor is that overpowering. The cookies and cream is a bit bland. There are much better cookies and cream flavors on the market, most notably the one by Optimum Nutrition.

One1Bravo's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

One1Bravo did not leave a written review for this product.

Jonmuska1980's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Jonmuska1980 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ronaldo720's Rating

Excellent product. Taste is fantastic and it definitely is the best casein out there. I have had great results with this in my stack. Chocolate Peanut Butter - Decent. The chocolate is very strong, while you barely taste the peanut butter. The peanut butter is a bit weak here.

haxxzor's Rating

haxxzor did not leave a written review for this product.

kwil1986's Rating

Best tasting protein I've ever had; great macros too!

UtahDan13's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Mixes really well and tastes great. My wife has started to use it and it's the only flavor she likes

wivelisse's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

wivelisse did not leave a written review for this product.

gabrielnieves18's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Love the taste and the consistency. Use it before bed and in the morning to make protein pancakes AKA "power pancakes". A most have!

xraylkb's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I love this protein! The flavor is great! I like using a shaker cup and mixing/shaking it with water or almond milk. It has a great taste! Sometimes I'll sprinkle some of elite casein cookies and cream over some plain greek yogurt and it makes a great little snack that is sweet and tastes like a dessert! Great price and great product.

lhormaza's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Awesome Product a little expensive but worth it. Great for before going to sleep.

ejbohler's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Love this product for a pre-bed snack. Love the Cinnamon Bun flavor. Sometimes I want to have it in the middle of the day, just 'cause.

HARRY742's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Cinnamon Bun

HARRY742 did not leave a written review for this product.