Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.5
Cookies and Cream
7.3
7.9

wnaskor's Rating

Im a busy guy and sometimes dont have time to cook, especially at night. I like to have a slower digesting protein before bed and for me I choose Elite Casein. I love the flavor and know that its backed with science.

cflorek's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Great price per serving! However, I wish I chose a different flavor as the Cinnamon Bun was okay. It didn't taste like a cinnamon bun or remotely close to it. But it got the job done. I look forward to trying their Chocolate or Cookies and Cream flavor which I'm confident will be a winner.

sakmsb's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

A great Casein product! This is one the best Vanilla flavours I've ever had. Mixes thick like a sexy Vanilla shake in water, and in milk/almond falvoured milk tastes just like a real Vanilla shake; just Delicious! I wish to try more flavours from Dymatize, hope that they make more flavours available in India.

3percent's Rating

This is my favorite line of protein powders. I, personally, am a chocolate fan. But it does not clump, and the flavor is not chalky. All the flavors a pretty good...

kray5833's Rating

Hands down the best casein protein I've taken. I've used Muscle Pharm's, Muscle Tech's Platinum and ON's gold standard, none of them comes close. I've seen great results since using Dymatize. It's the best mixing casein hands down. No big chucks of unmixed powder. The taste is great!!! My favorite is the cinnamon bun but the rich chocolate is very good as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Mollyg's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Cinnamon bun used to be my favorite flavor but over the years, the taste and texture has been inconsistent. The cinnamon bun I have right now has wayyyy too much cinnamon. Not as bad as the famous "cinnamon challenge" but it's up there. Smooth vanilla is legit. To me you can't go wrong with vanilla.

aprilmeriah's Rating

There is no need to type out a long review of this product. It's DELICIOUS which is probably why it's out of stock - BIG FAT BOO!!

CptnTyinKnots's Rating

If you do you research on casein protein, this will be one of the few you find that actually meets all of the standards of what you're looking for in a casein protein. However, I recommend looking up those standards and getting knowledge on protein instead of buying it based off of reviews. That being said, I believe this is a great product. My muscles would feel more replenished and ready to go the following day after taking this. Also, the taste is amazing. It can be a bit thick, so I usually put an extra 2 ounces of milk in this when mixing.

Grec54's Rating

this is a basic casein supplement it works and it tastes good i had the cinnamon one.

ltl1975's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Decent product and taste.

CKane009's Rating

Perfect product to pair with whey at night - Taste great too - Only complaint is that if you do not start shaking right away; it can stick to the bottom of your shaker bottle and it is hard to get that off.

pepo77's Rating

I think to sweat and I'm looking to loose fat plus doesn't tell me best time to take it

yvonnepez95's Rating

yvonnepez95 did not leave a written review for this product.

TreatnHerRight's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon BUNNN! Dymatize's Elite Casein in Cinnamon Bun is freaking delicious, very easy to get down before going to bed though it is a bit gritty! It mixes very easily in the s****ested 10oz amount of water. The Profile is pretty good with 25g of Micellar Casein Protein, a fully disclosed amino acid profile, 5 grams of BCAAs and 5 grams of glutamine! If you did not know, the main difference between Whey and Casein Protein is their digestion rate with Casein which is in this product, it digests much slower than whey so it makes it the perfect "bedtime protein".

MommyTo7's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So yummy. This is my evening treat many many nights. I love it because I look forward to it as a treat and at the same time I am getting my slow digesting protein all night long or build those muscles I work so hard for. My favorite way to eat this is with just enough water to make it pudding and then mix in one spoonful of peanut butter. YUM

kzuma's Rating

This is my favorite casein ever. The taste is unbelievable. It is like a cheat meal. Cooks well too in pancakes, ice cream, etc. Possibilities are endless.

TripleDiesel's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Very tasty casein flavour. Goes well with bananas, nuts, etc in shakes.

BLove2016's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I usually use chocolate casein with peanut butter, but I switched it up and was pleasantly surprised with this one. I have used it as a "syrup"; mixed it with cream cheese; mixed with water, and have enjoyed it every time. Well done, Dymatize!

nadzak's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Good product. My son and I use these products several times a week.

Telereena's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

So far so good! The cinnamon is pretty delicious and great for placating my sweet tooth right before bed. Its pretty rich and creamy so I add a little extra almond milk than it recommends.