Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.5
Cookies and Cream
Smooth Vanilla

EthanHun's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is one of the best tasting protein powders out there. Its packed with 25g of casein whey. I like to take this product before bed to help feed my muscles protein while they are recovering. Very high quality flavor and product. If you aren't taking Casein you are missing out! It taste like cinnamon bun with a very slight amount of cinnamon and lots of bun ;) If you have a sweet tooth like me this protein will satisfy it while also helping me hit my 200g/day macro goal.

Geckoman's Rating

I just recently bought this as a pre-bedtime shake and I am in love with the taste. I can't believe that a protein shake can taste this good. I just mix it with water in my shaker bottle.

mizztism's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I love the Dymatize range; their protein powders are some of the best tasting. My favourite flavour so far has been Cappuccino Rush (Whey range) which tastes like an actual iced coffee (without the sugar) and provides some caffeine for a stimulant boost. I purchased Elite Casein in Cinnamon Bun as it was on sale. It actually tastes like a cinnamon bun (so they got that right), though gets a little sickly if you're having multiple shakes a day (I usually have about two; post workout with carbohydrate and during the afternoon as a snack). In addition to taste, the powder's nutrition profile is also good. Approximately 20g of protein per scoop, low carbohydrate and not a lot of ingredients - though it is artificially flavoured. Powder's good, but would only really purchase again if on sale - there are better flavours on offer eg. Cappuccino Rush and Peanut Butter (Whey range).

fewellr's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The cinnamon bun is actually a great flavor. The problem is with the texture. There is a gritty/mealy texture that I just don't like. Once this two pound is finished I will try a different casein.

doingfitt's Rating

I've only tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter (I don't see it on here). I really love the way it mixes in either water, milk, ice coffee or hot coffee. It is thick and flavor full. Because I can't seem to find the Choc PB I recently switched to a different brand but this may become my default. I like it better than ON Casein which I used for years.

BackIntoIt14's Rating
Rich Chocolate

BackIntoIt14 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lexi1013's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This protein saves me at night from eating crap i shouldnt. The cinnamon flavor is out of this world, and i make it into mug cakes, so its like im having dessert.

moggerrus's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

moggerrus did not leave a written review for this product.

Currmudgeon's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

After eating cottage cheese every night for months, I was desperate for a solid source of Casein protein that was palatable. I had read the reviews on this product and took a chance. I am very happy with the product, the flavor is good. My only criticism would be that it is a bit grainy, but from my experience that is normal for a casein protein powder. I would recommend this to anyone needing a solid Casein supplement.

mastergrim8's Rating

Does not blend too well unless you shake very violently. Has a good source of protein and does not aggravate my GI tract. Flavor: Cinnabon is excellent very sweet and takes away my dessert cravings. Also tastes even better with milk, soy milk, almond milk.

REL513's Rating
Rich Chocolate

amazing product, very tasty too (chocolate is best, don't get the cookies and cream if you can get the chocolate one).

ashy3149's Rating

I really love this casein protein powder. It's thick and yummy and the flavors I've tried are both great! I do tend to have to add extra water once the shake is mixed up because it thickens more after it sits a while. I don't mind though because it stretches my shake further and the flavor is still there! Rich chocolate is my favorite...cinnamon bun a close second! A great buy!

Legendkb's Rating

The vanilla is soooo good. Have it every night before bed..

jeffbevan's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Loved this Casein protein - definitely one of my favorites - I consumed it mostly with mixing it in water and I though it had great flavor and mixed well. Not gritty at all. I have re-purchased this brand and the Cinnamon Bun flavor multiple times. Love it. Update - 11/16/ 15- Purchased and tried for a 3rd time now, no change - still a very good Casein protein. Cinnamon Bun mixed with greek yogurt and cooled is a great night cap treat!

mytime40's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I gave this a 9 instead of a 10 because is gets clumpy in a shaker bottle. More so with milk than water. The taste is fantastic. I will drink it just for a snack because it is so good. The pricing is in line with the quality. It is also available locally so I don't have to wait for it to be shipped if I run out.

eleckttruss's Rating

if you want a casein protein from this company you better get ELITE XT

patrick6006's Rating
Smooth Vanilla
Cinnamon Bun

Great product, mixes well with no chemical after taste. I like to mix the vanilla w plain Greek yogurt and a tbsp on natural peanut butter. At 1 gram of sugar it's the perfect casein for the carb cutters night time snack. Blends nice w half cup of almond or coconut milk to the consistency of a small Wendy's frosty for a sweet low cal/carb nightl time snack.

jimenez0215's Rating

This is the first Casein protein I purchase and I'm not impressed by the flavor. Cinnamon Bun is the best rated but I had trouble drinking it. Didn't really like how it mixes(clumpy, gritty texture). The taste wasn't that bad but it's the texture that kind of makes it unbearable to drink (personally). I don't know if Casein protein is supposed to be like this but oh well. I like Dymatize products(love Iso-100) and will continue to buy Casein from them but maybe try a different flavor next time evem though the texture of the drink was the problem .

daldos25's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This protein tastes amazing and in 3 1/2 weeks i can already tell a difference with my recovery.

WMerc's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Just finishing up my first 2 lb bottle of Cinnamon bun. The flavor is excellent and mixes very easy with no clumping. Kinda tastes like a dessert before bed every night. I'm getting ready to purchase the 4 lbs for added savings. I rate this product as a 10 for taste and quality. On a side note, I supplement only with Iso-100 protein and their creatine as well. No lactose intolerance with any of the products.