Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.7
Cookies and Cream
7.4
Smooth Vanilla

Starnjnyc's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I hate the new packaging I hate the added maltodextrin in it n I stopped using it n went back to on casein not many to choose from but I feel like this takes second place

lovelyhawks26's Rating

My first time purchasing and I'm hooked. I take this before bed time when I do lower body workout. It taste great and I love the cinnamon bun flavor. Will buy a bigger bulk.

AA5MC's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Outstanding product great taste easy mixing

RVA Ironman's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Dymatize Elite Casein is AMAZING! Rich Chocolate is my personal favorite, but all the flavors are pretty incredible. While I scored it a perfect 10 in every category, I would give it a 12 on taste if I could. Taste is what really differentiates it from other casein products in the market in my opinion. Before the 2016 "30 Days of Fit Challenge" I had never even heard of it, but I am SO glad I made the switch. Sure, there are cheaper options out there, but you get what you pay for folks. In the past ten years I have tried almost every other brand imaginable, but had quit using casein for the most part, opting instead for Greek yogurt, cottage cheese with nuts, etc. for my nightly feeding because most are just plain gross and chalky. On the rare occasion I did find one that tastes good it was typically loaded with collagen (no thanks) and sugar. Not so with this stuff. It's delicious, mixes well AND has a great ingredient profile. Seriously, if you order it and are disappointed just contact me and I'll buy it from you. As a matter of fact I just ran out...

ThumbStumpy's Rating

Out of all other proteins, i really like Dymatize Elite Casein because i love the taste and its one of my best product ever and i just want to thanks dymatize for this amazing product.

fraxure101's Rating

As far i know, this seems to be a great product with enrich proteins, You must try this product.

ChelsLange's Rating
Rich Chocolate

LOVE this stuff!! I could definitely tell a difference between mornings after drinking the casein before bed compared to those when I did not. It definitely cut down on the expected soreness post workout. The chocolate flavor tastes great! I blended mine with almond milk, banana and some peanut butter..Makes for a great shake!

cfergusn's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

A little bit of an after taste, slightly chalky, but I solved that my mixing in some almond milk and strawberries with my blender. Tastes great now.. Will continue buying.

spacejim67's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Ok, I think I found a casein I can stand behind. It mixes perfect for the pudding and home made protein ice cream I make, tastes GREAT, no stomach issues. More flavors to try!

Aircoco21's Rating

Definitely the thickest protein powder I've ever had. I mixed it with 12 ounces of water and it definitely felt like a thick milkshake. I ordered cinnamon bun and the flavor was great. Not too sweet and not too overpowering.

MsGtrz82's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the first time I buy the Casein Protein. It tastes good and tastes like Cinnamon Bun, but the after taste is chalky! It doesn't upset my tummy which is a total plus! I look forward to try different flavors of this product.

weber32's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The profile is very solid, especially for casein with 25g protein to 4g carbs and 1.5g fat. I was really impressed with the cinnamon bun flavor as well. It has a hint of cinnamon and strong sweet icing flavor. I would highly recommend it if you like sweeter protein powders. I actually enjoyed the cinnamon bun flavor the most mixed with oatmeal, where it shined best. It was okay to bake with and tasted decent in sludge mixed with Greek yogurt as well.

clarencejohn's Rating

The ingredients are just perfect. I wish it was a little less sweet, but will live with it as I had to shell out considerabley less for something of this quality.

Charlesherna's Rating

This product is value for money, Gud in taste!! Over all gud product...

gbullock32's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

If you want a sweet and delicious casein that tastes like the powder on Cinnamon Toast Crunch, is thick, creamy, and delicious; not to mention fair prices, than this is the product for you. Dymatize really shines again with the quality they manage to bring, I would highly recommend this.

yeahhub's Rating

I really like this casein option. There are 25 grams of protein per scoop and has about 5 grams of BCAA and glutamine each, which saves me from buying these separately. The taste I quite good as these things go - certainly better than the last one I had - which is the ON - Raspeberry Smoothie one - which was yuck! It may not be fair to compare casein proteins with whey (Casein proteins make thicker shakes and smoothies to whey), but this also beats the ON - double chocolate whey which I tried and is about tied with Muscletech's platinum chocolate iso-whey.

wuskillz's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This has become my favorite nightime snack. It taste great with milk or water. I has an ideal profile as well.

rezi0881's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the best tasting casein i've ever tried, mixes easily, and very good nutrition profile.

brandonpetkus's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the best protein I have ever tasted. The cinnamon bun is amazing. Typically I use Optimum Nutrition's protein but I tried this to try something different. Glad I did (I have not tried ON's Casein yet though). This is a great product!! If you mix it like drink it is chalky (like almost all casein proteins). Try mixing it up like a pudding. Just use 4oz of water, mix with a spoon and enjoy. When I mix it like that it makes it like a delicious snack. I can't wait to try Cookies and Cream pudding!!!

THAsokrtryxtr's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I used to purchase casein through another brand (NOW Foods). I decided to give Dymatize a try because it was more bang for my buck. Unfortunately, I can tell that the quality is not there. After consuming high-quality casein for months, the difference was clear. When mixed with milk, casein should become very thick, almost paste-like. That was hardly the case with Dymatize's product. Although the viscosity of my protein shake did increase, it was not nearly to the extent of my previous brand. But I guess you get what you pay for.