Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.7
6.8
Chocolate Peanut Butter
7.6
7.9

ginaamariee13's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This was unfortunately one of the worst products I've ever tried. I wanted to start using casein and the brands I usually stick with didn't have cookies & cream, so I found this brand. The smell, first of all, is very artificial. The taste is nothing like cookies & cream at all. It tastes like cotton candy to be honest! The cookie "chunks" are very tiny but they have a plastic texture , very chewy and gross; they also sink to the bottom. I was very disappointed with this product and I plan on returning the casein and repurchasing a new brand & flavor.

Dutch124216's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Really a great product. It has a really good profile with not a lot of unnecessary ingredients. I've only had the Cinnamon Bun flavor but it is the only one you need to try! It is absolutely delicious. I mix mine with 10 oz of skim milk and it mixes up great. Or you can make your own little ice cream desert by mixing it with milk and greek yogurt and popping it in the freezer. I would definitely recommend this product to any one looking for a good casein protein.

rlarsen's Rating

I was a bit surprised to not see the reviews in the 9's with the other top caseins. It has a really clean profile, excellent protein content and easily the best tasting casein I have had to date. This category has been a challenge for me as it seems not of them taste great and the mixability is a challenge. This by the way mixed quite easily, almost like a whey. I would highly recommend. The cookies and cream tastes amazing and it really fills me up at the end of the night.

aaronem's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Very good casein and the taste is very great (Cinnabun flavor w/ milk).

BionicBrock's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I use the Dymatize Casein Cinnamon Bun for literally everything-- I even use it for seasoning on my chicken. There is a ratio to it but overall just a terrific product that I have been using for 4 months straight and have not gotten tired of yet. I love this casein and specifically this flavor.

jtvenditti's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Dissolves fast and smooth. Mixes well. Tastes good. I mix 1 scoop with 1 scoop of Banana flavored whey and that makes a great shake.

ariel19's Rating

This protein powder is amazing! Tastes so good and not chalky like many people complain from a powder! Definitely recommend using it!!!

4meonlyBK's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

I geenerally like Dynamitize products but Elite Casein Smooth Vanilla was not perfect for me. Smooth Vanilla taste was bad for me when i mixed it with water, but with milk it was delicious - like a melted vanilla ice-cream. I rarely do it with milk, so I was to finish 5 lbs with water without the pleasure Mixability - 6/10, did not like it because there were always small crystals of something yellow with a bitter taste. Overall 7/10.

welder89's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

welder89 did not leave a written review for this product.

davidshep's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Its thick and a little gritty. You gotta shake the hell out of it to smooth it out. I s****est never taking with milk, it will destroy your throat when swallowing. Just use water. Not bad for the price, but there are others that are better out there.

mickileelounz's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I absolutely love the cookies and cream casein. I have tried so many, but this is the best. I'm gonna start giving the other flavors a try as well!

cludtke's Rating

The taste was great. It mixed easily in the shaker, which is rare for casein proteins. I take a scoop before bed and a scoop during the day if I go for a while without eating. I noticed a decrease in soreness the day after and some gain in mass. It is definitely the best buy for the price, just bought my next 4lb tub.

lukec17's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Bought this product after using ON casen for a while. It is a bit cheaper, but I feel like it is at and possible above the level of ON casein. It mixes very well. I mix it with milk, and the taste is very good. A bit sweet, but it has a noticeably different consistency when compared to the ON casein.

AthleticAngel's Rating
Rich Chocolate

AthleticAngel did not leave a written review for this product.

• sifsaf
sifsaf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The cookies and cream flavour didn't mix very well and left crumbs and chunks which made the texture weird on top of it not really tasting good. It's all right with milk and a little extra cocoa powered but with water its borderline disgusting. The ingredient list doesn't look all that natural or healthy but other than that, it's a decent casien. Could definitely find something better

whideto's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I liked. Mix well and taste well. Very good taste for a casein. The results of the protein are the same as others with the same quality level.

JoeC0's Rating
Cookies & Cream

TOO WATERY! The Dymatize casein mixes into a true liquid, which I actually don't like. I prefer to EAT my casein supplements in the form of puddings, since that keeps me full. Downing your casein in a milky drink doesn't do anything to keep you full. This is a great tasting casein. The cinnamon bun is delicious but everything you mix it with will taste like cinnamon bun. The flavor is that overpowering. The cookies and cream is a bit bland. There are much better cookies and cream flavors on the market, most notably the one by Optimum Nutrition.

markhirsch's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

I'm not sure I can really rate the products effectiveness because I can't bring myself to use it regularly. The taste is unbearable. I don't want to sound harsh and maybe it's just me but I think it's one of the worst tasting protein supps I've purchased. Will not be reordering this one.

mish59's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have the iso whey protein from Dymatize and it is more than amazing. So I thought to try their Elite casein. I bought the cookies and cream flavor and it is undrinkable. The taste of the casein is so sweet that I can't finish my shake. I tried the cookies and cream only, and I'm not planning to try other flavors.

FitAzBro's Rating

I bought this product to try something different from the Dymatize range. I have used a few of the ISO100 flavors and enjoy Dymatize products. I chose to go with Cinnamon Bun after a number of positive reviews on BB.com highly recommending this flavor. The powder is very fine as usual. You can smell the sweet cinnamon flavor when you open the tub. However, I have noticed when mixing in a shaker there is a fair bit of grit and clumps in the liquid that can get in the way when drinking it. The flavor isn't as nice as I was hoping for. Its a bit of a mix between a caramel taste and cinnamon taste. It can be a bit too sweet for some people. One other thing I have noticed about this protein is that it gives me bad gas, that can be quite offending depending on where you are at the time. I haven't had this issue with any other protein I have had in the past. The only thing I can put it down too is maybe because it's a casein protein instead of the usual isolate/concentrates that I am used too. Either way, I don't mind this protein, but I probably wouldn't buy it again, or if I did, perhaps would get a different flavor. Plus, I would probably only consider buying it again if the gas issue subsides as my body gets used to it.