Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.5
7.5
Cookies and Cream
7.2
Smooth Vanilla
7.9

Grec54's Rating

this is a basic casein supplement it works and it tastes good i had the cinnamon one.

ltl1975's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Decent product and taste.

CKane009's Rating

Perfect product to pair with whey at night - Taste great too - Only complaint is that if you do not start shaking right away; it can stick to the bottom of your shaker bottle and it is hard to get that off.

pepo77's Rating

I think to sweat and I'm looking to loose fat plus doesn't tell me best time to take it

yvonnepez95's Rating

yvonnepez95 did not leave a written review for this product.

TreatnHerRight's Rating

Cinnamon BUNNN! Dymatize's Elite Casein in Cinnamon Bun is freaking delicious, very easy to get down before going to bed though it is a bit gritty! It mixes very easily in the s****ested 10oz amount of water. The Profile is pretty good with 25g of Micellar Casein Protein, a fully disclosed amino acid profile, 5 grams of BCAAs and 5 grams of glutamine! If you did not know, the main difference between Whey and Casein Protein is their digestion rate with Casein which is in this product, it digests much slower than whey so it makes it the perfect "bedtime protein".

MommyTo7's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So yummy. This is my evening treat many many nights. I love it because I look forward to it as a treat and at the same time I am getting my slow digesting protein all night long or build those muscles I work so hard for. My favorite way to eat this is with just enough water to make it pudding and then mix in one spoonful of peanut butter. YUM

kzuma's Rating

This is my favorite casein ever. The taste is unbelievable. It is like a cheat meal. Cooks well too in pancakes, ice cream, etc. Possibilities are endless.

TripleDiesel's Rating

Very tasty casein flavour. Goes well with bananas, nuts, etc in shakes.

BLove2016's Rating

I usually use chocolate casein with peanut butter, but I switched it up and was pleasantly surprised with this one. I have used it as a "syrup"; mixed it with cream cheese; mixed with water, and have enjoyed it every time. Well done, Dymatize!

nadzak's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Good product. My son and I use these products several times a week.

Telereena's Rating

So far so good! The cinnamon is pretty delicious and great for placating my sweet tooth right before bed. Its pretty rich and creamy so I add a little extra almond milk than it recommends.

ndeas28's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Works great to hold you over during the night and help your body repair itself while you sleep. The Chocolate flavor was just okay, not pleasant, but not a problem either. It doesn't mix as easily as other powders, but you can still use a shaker bottle with it, it just takes longer to mix. The texture is a little grainy. It is easy on the stomach and not hard to get down. No bloating or anything that could interfere with sleep. I just ordered the cinnamon bun flavor, so I'm hoping that it's an improvement over the chocolate. I will probably keep purchasing for at least a few more containers.

kovidiamond1992's Rating

Love this casein protein! Works very well. This has been my savior when I get those late night hunger cravings. Keeps me full and supplies a steady flow of protein throughout the night! It's super thick too. I take a scoop of this post-work out combined with a scoop of ON Whey protein and whenever I know I won't be able to consume any protein for a long period of time. The only flaw in my opinion is the texture. It tastes very grainy when it's mixed up, but you get used to it after a couple drinks.

mcgr0583's Rating

Good product but not great. Would still encourage people to buy it, most will like it, some will not.

mr.symmetry's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Great casein protein that actually has a good taste to it. I like to use this product in a little almond milk before bed.

EthanHun's Rating

This is one of the best tasting protein powders out there. Its packed with 25g of casein whey. I like to take this product before bed to help feed my muscles protein while they are recovering. Very high quality flavor and product. If you aren't taking Casein you are missing out! It taste like cinnamon bun with a very slight amount of cinnamon and lots of bun ;) If you have a sweet tooth like me this protein will satisfy it while also helping me hit my 200g/day macro goal.

Geckoman's Rating

I just recently bought this as a pre-bedtime shake and I am in love with the taste. I can't believe that a protein shake can taste this good. I just mix it with water in my shaker bottle.

mizztism's Rating

I love the Dymatize range; their protein powders are some of the best tasting. My favourite flavour so far has been Cappuccino Rush (Whey range) which tastes like an actual iced coffee (without the sugar) and provides some caffeine for a stimulant boost. I purchased Elite Casein in Cinnamon Bun as it was on sale. It actually tastes like a cinnamon bun (so they got that right), though gets a little sickly if you're having multiple shakes a day (I usually have about two; post workout with carbohydrate and during the afternoon as a snack). In addition to taste, the powder's nutrition profile is also good. Approximately 20g of protein per scoop, low carbohydrate and not a lot of ingredients - though it is artificially flavoured. Powder's good, but would only really purchase again if on sale - there are better flavours on offer eg. Cappuccino Rush and Peanut Butter (Whey range).

fewellr's Rating

The cinnamon bun is actually a great flavor. The problem is with the texture. There is a gritty/mealy texture that I just don't like. Once this two pound is finished I will try a different casein.