Designer Whey Designer Protein Reviews

Now Everyone Can Enjoy The Sweet Taste Of Success!

Good
Natural
Vanilla Praline
Plain & Simple

azambreny's Rating

very generic and not thattttt good tasting but it gets the job done..

jrhunter25's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Almost all of what you need. The L-glutamine and L-leucine are a good plus, but not alot of protein.

pjsnyder's Rating
Strawberry

I used this protein when I was cutting weight. It did a good job of giving me the protein I needed for a small amount of calories. However, this might be the worst protein I have ever tasted. It is extremely chalky even when blended up with fruits. I had the best taste results when I used almond milk and many, many berries.

kmz2313's Rating

I bought the Vanilla, the Vanilla Almond flavor and the White Chocolate. I actually really loved the Vanilla Almond -- you can really taste the nuttiness but also a strong vanilla flavor. The vanilla was you typical vanilla honestly.. nothing special but still a strong quality product (its a great base for pro-yo or something). The white chocolate was my biggest dissapointment, but i guess had to expect that since white chocolate is a hard flavor to really pop in a protein powder. I would still recommend this brand if youre looking to stay lean, not really for bodybuilders. Prob the vanilla and vanilla almond!

arruzzo's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

It is very good! Great taste (Gourmet Chocolate)! The product has a well balanced protein, complex B vitamins, zinc, glutamine, magnesium, taurine, etc. And it is on the Market since 1993, back there and if it is correct, when the spotlight was on albumin!

pat400's Rating

I love this product for several reasons. First, it mixed easier than most other Whey powders out there. So easy that I usually just mix it with skim milk using a spoon. Second, it tastes great. It reminds me of Strawberry Quick I drank as a kid. Because of the great taste and ease of mixing right in the glass I drink it upon waking every morning.

largadodh's Rating
Luscious Strawberry

largadodh did not leave a written review for this product.

vinsiph's Rating
French Vanilla

Can be mixed with anything! Just what I need for a basic protein whey.

lginsberg's Rating
French Vanilla

I'd say this is a pretty good product for the price. When i first bought this protein powder I was only using it for cooking in things such as protein powders. For this, it worked quite well. When I started trying to use it for protein shakes thats where the problems began. To me, it tasted quite chalky. I couldn't really use it well in shakes at all. There really was no flavor, and it was very chalky. For cooking though, it worked well and is a good price.

slamtestchest's Rating

I like this

Srandazzo93's Rating
French Vanilla

I absolutely love this stuff! The taste is great and its not high in calories for the amount of protein it has! The only negative is its large amount of added sweeteners. However it tastes great and has lots of protein. Those are my biggest decision factors when choosing a whey protein.

kingkongwashere's Rating
French Vanilla

this is a great tasting protein.It is not one of the top and i dont recommend it for bodybuilders but this is good if u are just staying fit.I took it several years ago.Is promotes sexual health on the Dl and made my cahonnas bigger for some reason?????

JRiveraRivera's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

taste good. Perfect for body fit workouts.

CommanderP's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Have been ordering the 4lb. quantity of chocolate for quite some time, but this month I noticed their label was redesigned. I thought it was fine and the flavor would be the same. NO it was not. Nasty "gourmet chocolate" flavor! It tastes as if they attempted to make it like the dark chocolate with high percentages of cacao, but totally failed. Needless to say, I will be switching proteins. The bummer is that I now have to endure this stuff through the rest of a 4lb. container.

mamagrubbs's Rating
French Vanilla

mamagrubbs did not leave a written review for this product.

kristensilva's Rating
French Vanilla

Gross. Actually, it really has no flavor at all. So disappointing considering how expensive this stuff is. Now I'm stuck with it. At least I got a small container of it. Even mixing it with stuff, it just has zero flavor. Yuck. Plus, it has carbs in it, which you would think might help the flavor; nope. I've had better powders with zero carbs.

NikkiTheCastle's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This is the first brand of protein I've tried and I'm definitely not going to look for another brand - this one is absolutely perfect for my needs. I like that it has less calories than others that I have seen; I don't really work out a lot, and I mostly needed to take protein because I recently went vegetarian. It tastes amazing blended with milk and a banana and I can't wait to try other flavors!

yekomod's Rating
French Vanilla

I like the way this protein powder taste with milk; taste just like a milkshake. It makes me very gassy though. I wont be buying this again.

msuniqu's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Blends well and tastes good

Shawna10's Rating
French Vanilla

I have tried several protein powders over the last 6-7 yrs and this one is by far the most delicious. It is the best for mixing without clumping into oatmeal or to make protein pancakes. I also use it once daily in the blender with fruit, yogurt, and or milk. I will never use another protein powder, this one has been amazing for delivering amino acids to my muscles after a workout. Highly recommended.