CytoSport Muscle Milk Gainer Reviews

Helps Close The Nutrition Gap So Even The Hardest Gainer Can Make Progress!

7.3
Good
Strawberry
Cookies N' Cream
Vanilla Creme

shaggyjoe24's Rating
Strawberry

I'm a hard gainer and I tried so many gainer but I didn't work for me. Till I tried muscle milk gainer. I gain more weight 2lbs in just 2weeks. I would like to mix it with a whole milk cuz my condition is hard to gain some weight. This product is highly recommended.

Finney535's Rating
Chocolate

Over all I really like this product. It has a great taste and mixed well and does not taste chalky like other proteins I have had. I'm on my second tub of this and I would really recommend this product.

spyder80's Rating
Chocolate

This was my previous protein try out. I didnt like it as it doesnt mix well with a spoon. It definitely needs a blender bottle, preferably with a spring ball. Taste was good, but I didnt like the stats. It advertises 32g of protein on the outside, but requires 4 scoops to get 32g. If I take a 10-12oz mug and put two scoops I barely have any space left in the mug to mix it. That explains the needs for a blender cup. Also very high in calorie content (320cal per 2 scoops, 40cal from fat). I think it is almost like a weight gainer, though fortunately I was able to maintain my weight by increasing my cardio frequency. I like to drink my protein 3x a day since I am trying to maintain/build muscle, however I am also trying to get low in bf. This is certainly not the protein if you want to consume 1g per lb of body weight, as it is quite expensive. I blew through mine in 1mo. If you are looking to consume 1x a day or looking to improve weight, go ahead by all means. But with goals similar to mine, stay away from this product.

ikhalique15's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I am a super hard gainer and had so much trouble gaining weight. With an intense lifting regimen people like me can benefit from this. Make sure you're doing ur ab workouts and cardio to keep BF under control b/c theres a good amount of fat in it. Fat isn't bad for us skinny folk so i can't complain. Just be careful or you'll be accumulating a quick layer of fat over your belly. All other products gave me an upset stomach but not this. I looked and felt great after a week when my body was being nourished just right with a good diet and this.

jmar6080's Rating
Chocolate

It's packed with protein if your looking to get your daily dose of protein in with your shakes. Also the taste is pretty good compared to most mass gainers. I ahve tried four to five other mass gainers, and this is by far the best tasting one I have tried. Not only have I seen a difference (positive) in my body but I have friends asking me what kind of protein I am using.

BlayneB's Rating

BlayneB did not leave a written review for this product.

acsuddarth's Rating

I ordered 4 of the tubs to get a good feel of a consistent protein supplement and I saw significant gain. Along with a heavy meal plan, heavy workout and this product I jumped from 180lbs to 230lbs in 3 months. Only draw back with the muscle milk product is if you don't have an intense cardio session you'll start to see fat along with muscle.

alex192's Rating

another ****ty product by Cytosport I got this as a free sample it didn't taste to bad but it was really hard to mix and took allot of powder to get the serving not to mention the first ingredient is maltodextrin i wouldn't buy this product but if your looking to put on so weight not muscle then for sure buy it.

Fit4Life72's Rating
Chocolate

I am a hardgainer that had difficulty putting on weight. I've tried several other weight gainers but nothing worked like the Muscle Milk Gainer. I've gained a few pounds in 10 days. I will be buying more in the next few days. It tastes great...better than most weight gainers. You will not be disappointed!