CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Dark Chocolate
Strawberry Banana

sursock's Rating
Chocolate

Cadmium levels were 5.6 micrograms, above the 5-microgram limit. Lead was 13.5 micrograms, above the USP limit of 10 micrograms. (At 3 servings)

lanc16's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Hands down the BEST protein powder I have ever tasted. GOOD for a bulk. You will crave this protein, but don't go overboard if you're cutting. Calories are high.

oelwardany's Rating
Chocolate

I purchased this when it was on sale. I normally use ON whey. I was happy that it said 32 grams of protein, but disappointed that it requires two servings to get it. The fat content and carb content is higher than I would have liked. It does not mix easily at all. Even in my vitamix blender there are still chunks, and that thing can make raw kale unrecognizable. The taste isn't terrible, but it sure is close. It has a very bitter aftertaste that I've never experienced with any of the other proteins I've tried. I take full responsibility for not checking the nutrition info and seeing that it was two scoops to get 32 grams of protein. But the rest is on them.

mbrennan1130's Rating
Vanilla Creme

I've been using muscle milk vanilla powder for 6 months. Love it. I found a great way to use it to taste great. Mix some low fat ice cream with it. Delicious.

• twtee
twtee's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

twtee did not leave a written review for this product.

jdliveit's Rating

One of the best protein powders I've ever used (and hands-down the best tasting). It seems like a small serving of protein for how big the scoops are, but it's quality and it has some carbs and fats. Don't get me wrong, though, it's not excessive; I actually mix it with milk when I want more macros, but mixed with water works well when I'm trying to work building lean muscle. I have it post-workout and right before bed, then sometimes with breakfast or as part of a quick meal. Also, it's LACTOSE FREE; I'm not lactose intolerant or anything, but a lot of protein powders out there add excessive lactose and fiber, so they make me bloated and uncomfortable. This stuff doesn't add lactose or have excessive fiber, so it's easy on my guts, even if I have it more than twice a day. Finally, it mixes just fine, with water and/or milk. Whoever says it's clumpy doesn't know how to shake a shaker bottle. Seriously, I don't even need a mixing-wire-ball or anything. Highly recommend. Chocolate is a great, basic choice for flavor.

portbob's Rating
Strawberries N' Creme

Disappointed thinking I got a good deal, but doesn't mix well and no flavor. I oopsed and didn't notice the giant scoop was only 16 grams of protein. That should have been my first clue.

shortee409's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Not the best I've had, not the worst I've had. Doesn't shake well - remains very very clumpy and then you're sipping clumps of powder. Fine in a blender. Not too sweet, which is great.

zman739's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I bought this product from Walmart because I was looking for a protein with a decent amount of Casein, one that was inexpensive and I could drink before bed instead of eating fast food at night. The Cookies N Cream flavor was good and with milk it was amazing!

Rickrey's Rating
Chocolate

This product is something I would recommend to some one who is trying to lean but still have muscle, it has 150 calories per scoop but a total of 300 for both scoops and it tastes is something that most proteins don't have this is smooth going down and has no gritty taste. Would definitely recommend this product.

Hmoobvang's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Two words. Tastes Great!!!!!!!!!

BrennanMWhite's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Excellent blend of the main protein types. This is a great way to provide both short and long term protein for your muscles. A little high in sugar, but generally an excellent taste. Muscle Milk is one of the most reliable brands as far as mixability and taste.

wyonneh's Rating
Banana Creme

Bought this because it's relatively cheap source of protein,although not the best top notch premium ingredients compared to others, it still helped to build my lean body. It has higher carbs and fats content than most proteins,so I limit my muscle milk consumption by taking them in the morning once I wake-up. My post workout shake in the evening, I take an isolate protein brand with no fats and <1g carb. If you take too much of muscle milk,you my gain weight,so be careful. I enjoy the milkshake taste of muscle milk,they tastes so **** good with milk. I've been taking them for months, and lost 4lbs still. I'd recommend drinking this delicious shake in the morning, so it burns off later throughout the day,and take isolate proteins closer to the night. Smart workout and diet plan will lead to weight loss.

boricuasoy's Rating
Banana Creme

boricuasoy did not leave a written review for this product.

mattbir's Rating
Banana Creme

mattbir did not leave a written review for this product.

ZuluAlpha93's Rating
Chocolate

Decent supplement great supplement! Hard to mix and should be left in fridge overnight for best consistency.

Tiffanyxcc's Rating

I've tried the chocolate, vanilla and cookies and cream muscle milk. When I first started drinking it, I could barely stomach any of the flavors because of the odd taste that accompanies them. I did adjust to the vanilla and the cookies and cream. The chocolate though, is unpalatable. I cannot add anything to this to make it taste decent. This was when I was new to buying protein and just kind of accepted the terrible taste, buying this only because it was available on store shelves in my area. Will never buy again.

Nautidog's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

This was an impulse buy at rite aid. I took it home and tried it after a workout and it wasn't that great. It has a serious chemical taste to it. I mixed a half a packet of swiss miss chocolate milk and it made it ok. Kind of upset.

Kehowell2's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I've used muscle milk for a few years now and it's my absolute favorite brand flavor wise out of every other brand I've tried. Not a huge fan of the gritty texture, but I have found that drinking it extremely cold (adding ice) helps to cut down on that texture. I drink this protein strictly to gain weight as I have an extremely high metabolism. Muscle milk does help me gain the weight I need.

sgtg1992's Rating
Banana Creme

Great taste though a little grainy. But all of the nutrition I was looking for in a protein shake at a great price. Can't beat it.