CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Peanut Butter Chocolate
Strawberry Banana

Kendo1717's Rating
Chocolate

I really love this stuff. Taste great. 2 scoops equaling 50grams of Protein is just what I need when I get done a workout. At first it tasted a little chalky, but I just added a little more water and it tastes amazing. I like that even one scoop gives me 25 grams of protein so on my days off or when I am a little more sore than usual I can add another 25 grams with no problem to my meals. Almost out so it will be time to re-up and by again. Love this stuff. I will always like the RTD better, but this does the job just fine. Note: I used MOnster

CBMartin43's Rating
Chocolate

Probably one of the worst tasting and consistency whey protein I have ever tasted. Blends ok. Does clump unless you vigorously shake it. Got this from a buddy and I wish I handed it back. Optimum Nutrition has a product with more protein and less calories. Granted Muscle Milk has Amino acids and other stuff but I would rather pop amino pills and bcaa pills with a great tasting protein. I do not recommend it. Try ON!

yfernandez83's Rating
Graham Cracker

My hubby loves the graham cracker flavor with unsweetened vanilla almond milk... its such a treat! It's his favorite protein by far as he typically hates the taste of any supplement.

jassyjones's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Simply delicious. I love having these in my fridge to keep me full when mama duties keep me busy.

elitefit10's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Not a fan of this protein, there are WAY better choices out there. Muscle Milk Vanilla Creme was extremely sweet and had a "metallic" after taste. I had a headache after drinking half of the shake, I couldn't even finish it as it tasted so artificial.

mwkb42's Rating

great taste,great quality of proteins. you cant go wrong with this one! :)

Lapique's Rating
Banana Creme

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

krivera11613's Rating
Banana Creme

I love this six is tasty and works for what I need it for... I swear by it

Esko5150's Rating
Chocolate

Esko5150 did not leave a written review for this product.

wingsfan031's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

best flavor I have tried so far

Kerrichele87's Rating
Chocolate

I use protein shakes for meal replacements and dietary protein boosters. Mixes well, no overwhelming whey flavor or smell (which I can't stand) and goes down smooth. Great recovery drink after exercise and morning protein supplement.

dcastromma's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Got this as a gift, weird gift huh? It was my first ever powder. I usually love vanilla but this one wasn't my favourite. I used it mostly as a protein supplement, days that I needed more protein. Training mma, I feel like this powder got me leaner and cutter. one to two scoops a day of this baby, on average. I would buy this again.

Imlin's Rating

Imlin did not leave a written review for this product.

bacteria87's Rating
Banana Creme

Very basic vitamin based protein powder, but it makes my body feel great after a workout. Even after my hardest workouts, I don't get sore or stiff. The powders mix very easily and have great flavors. I highly recommend this powder!

SPEEDorCOMFORT's Rating
Chocolate

It was ok. I'd buy the individual ones at the store when on the go and liked the taste so I decided to buy in bulk and try it out. It was not as good as in the store and I felt it did not mix as easily as Gold Standard did.

tomwymer's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

Loved using this product as a nutrition shake. If you're a college athlete this is a great product. Pretty sure it is certified and safe for them to take as well. Taste is always amazing as well, no matter which flavor. For those looking for a general nutrition/protein shake this is a great start.

DJ1969's Rating
Chocolate

I'm lactose intolerant and this is the only one I have found to work for me. It does not make me bloated at all. Good taste.

Jonnie2338's Rating

Excellent taste...would be great to have a bit more protein to calorie ratio, but can't beat the taste.

RickChang30's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I got it in a RTD When I drank it,IT had a Chemical After taste.

NightHiler's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite so far. I like the taste and the balance of carbs/fat/protein. A double scoop and about 1.5 cups of milk carry me for about 2 hours after a workout. Of course I'm just sitting at a desk during that time. I don't like taking the time to cook and this gets me on my way in about 2 minutes. I didn't give it a 10 because I don't give anything a 10.