CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Peanut Butter Chocolate
Orange Creme
Strawberry Banana

NebyNebs's Rating

It's definitely great for people who are trying to get fit at a steady pace and arent killing themselves every work out. This was my first protein supplement and it really did work when doing tedious exercise (muscle gain, recovery, little bit of endurance). There's obviously stronger supplements for stronger people but if you're just starting or only playing sports this is great.

jabelcher's Rating
Strawberries N' Creme

The banana flavor is excellent, almost like nesquick. The strawberry is also good but not as sweet as nesquick. The orange is also good.

jtmcgrath's Rating

jtmcgrath did not leave a written review for this product.

YankeeChef's Rating

Cookies n' Crème unreal!!!!! Haven't seen much for results, but I'll most likely get another jug. It tastes good and I need the protein.

ghart36's Rating

Just got my jug of German Chocolate Cake. It is the exact same color, smell and taste of German Chocolate Cake, amazing. If you are a chocolate fan, go for it. You won't regret the purchase. Cake Batter was good, but not great. Kind of weak on the flavor intensity, but otherwise a tasty protein mix. Vanilla Creme, the OG, can't go wrong with a plain vanilla flavor. If you like vanilla that is. I mix two heaping scoops of MM with water, mostly. If I have the extra calories for the day, sometimes I'll use coconut milk. Going to try the Graham Cracker after the German Chocolate Cake runs out.

TnRob's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Nice profile on the Vanilla Creme flavor, don't care for the fat content it contains. The 32g of protein is nice and contains a good mix of vitamins and minerals we all need. Taste is great!..stands alone in the vanilla creme among all others I've used. Mixability in almond milk is rather poor because it clumps something awful ...so I ended up eating most of it in my drink. Hope it mixes better with water. Rating the taste a 10 of 10 but overall rating it a 7 because of mixing issues.

palmernj's Rating
Banana Creme

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

sentipana's Rating

Best tasting protein ever made. Have tried all best sellers but nothing comes even close. My fav flavours: 1. Cookies n Cream 10/10 2. Banana cream 10/10

Zschnack87's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I mainly purchased Muscle Milk because I was low in money and it was covered by my food stamps. I was surprise to find out this is a good protein. I have seen jumps in my weights. Only downfall I found is Cookies N Creme has a horrible taste and doesn't mix well. Taste is bad, but results make up for it.

Sanch37's Rating

I've had strawberries n cream and banana cream both epic. Mix with some BB creatine and them lift numbers shoot up. Folks that say MM makes you gain weight don't lift hard enough.

Loodachris's Rating
Graham Cracker
Banana Creme

I started off with the 6lb bag from Costco to make smoothies with while training for Tough Mudder. Worked well as a meal replacement for just that since I wasn't weight training at all. Now at the end of that bag and starting to weight train I picked up a 2 pack from Costco of Banana and Graham Cracker and one scoop each together and wow what a combo I love it. Works great as a meal replacement while at work and beats the usual PB&J I used to eat to keep me full until lunch time. As far as results from any of them I have no clue and would probably be hard to figure it out I think. Overall taste is great and if it contains what the tubs say it contains It should do the job. Will buy again for sure

willyman230's Rating

VERY FIST PROTEIN I EVER TRIED AND I HAVE TO ADMIT ITS THE BEST TASTING PROTEIN OUT THERE AT LEAST THAT I HAVE TRIED......VANILLA CREME,BANANAS AND CREME, AND COOKIES N CREME ARE EXCELLENT THEY TASTE GOOD IN WATER BUT I ALWAYS MIX WITH MILK TASTE JUST LIKE MELTED ICE CREAM TO ME.....ALSO WHEN I WOULD TAKE THIS AT NIGHT I ALWAYS WOULD WAKE UP LOOKING MORE CUT.....AINT SURE WHAT IT WAS BUT THIS STUFF WORKED GREAT FOR ME...CANT WAIT TO TRY BPI'S WHEY HD BUT I REALLY DONT SEE ANY OTHER PROTEIN BEATING MUSCLE MILKS TASTE AND TO ME IF ITS SO BAD I CANT DRINK IT ITS USELESS!!!!!!!

jasonpan12's Rating
Banana Creme

jasonpan12 did not leave a written review for this product.

nameless4evr's Rating

MuscleMilk is by far the best tasting protein around. If there is somebody you are going to introduce to protien powders and are worried about them not liking it, this is the way to go! Orange Creme is good. Should be sweeter. Graham Cracker is excellent. Strawberries n Cream is excellent. Favorite so far Cookies n Cream is excellent.

sandersfan's Rating

I have tried Peanut Butter Chocolate, Chocolate, Cake Batter, Brownie Batter, Red Velvet Cake, Blueberries & Cream, Orange & Cream, Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Mint, & Mocha Latte... Needless to say I'm a big fan of Muscle Milk. I really enjoy the taste and the thickness of it. I like to put a scoop of it in my oatmeal in the mornings (preferably Blueberries & Cream or Peanut Butter Chocolate).

russdaddynation's Rating
Chocolate

Great taste no bitter after taste like most proteins. Does good job of crushing my cravings.

Dallasguy214's Rating
Vanilla Creme

I personally love this stuff just started taking it a month ago and I can see results in my arms all ready! I've inly been working out a few months but it seems this shake is helping out a lot and as long as ur mixing it in a blending cup I've never had issues with clumps or chalky taste.

Kevthebeast's Rating
Chocolate

Honestly this is one of the grossest things you will ever try to swallow. MIxes horribly is at all. Has a horrible chalky consistency and is so thick that you almost have to add three times the liquid it calls for just to get it to slide down your throat. The taste is that of cardboard and rotten green food. Just don't do it. There are way better proteins for a way better price.

Darkhorse01's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Great Blend, Tastes better ice cold. Great results.

Iambrianryan's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

Iambrianryan did not leave a written review for this product.