CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Banana Creme
Strawberry Banana

dmh102's Rating
Cookies 'N Creme

I like the cookies 'n creme. I'm 3 weeks out from a show in tupelo. I think it's a good product because it's not high in sugar and doesn't cause any gi issues after you drink it. The taste is great. Not chalky and dissolves easily in water, so no clumps.

Davi520's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I have been using consistently for over3 months, I have been seeing results as far as improved recovery time, energy levels, weight loss and muscle tone/performance. It mixes very well w/ a shaker, not so good w/ a cup n spoon.... Taste is awsome. I also love the fact that MM also has a built in BCAA Profile, i do get results from Muscle Milk, it works for me so ill keep it in my stack. All these other guys giving bad reviews on Muscle Milk need to man up and just drink the dam protein, its a supp. Not a milk shake from baskin robbins....

Kulutues's Rating

Oh Muscle Milk. You changed the supplement game. And made millions of antsy teenagers with no avenue stomp the heads of random passersby the since its introduction. Cake batter, orange creme, strawberry banana, and peanut butter chocolate are the best flavors. Muscle Milk is responsible for changing the flavor game of the supplement industry.

zbad's Rating

Taste great

Mongo1986's Rating

does the job, mixes well...

Rain9's Rating

I love this stuff, I can mix it with anything and get the added calories I need to bulk.

Kyan11's Rating
Chocolate

I'll start this off by being frank, there's many better proteins out there, both in terms of ingredients and effectivity. With that said, this product has it's advantages, especially towards people following a strict diet. The food i prepare tastes great, but eating healthy gets redundant and downright boring. I find that Muscle Milk is one of the, if not the, best tasting proteins on the market. I use it pre and post workout, and it's like a desert. As with most proteins, many of the ingredients are rather questionable, i often wonder why protein companies put strange chemicals in products marketed towards people who (for the most part) care about their bodies quite a lot. With all that being said, I would recommend this product, mostly based on it's taste and ease of mix.

DarthV2's Rating

Not much results. But tastes great. Its a paper supplement.

Sprinter8997's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Tastes pretty good,the mixability could be better.Try throwing it in the blender with a banana and peanut butter with milk.So far ive gained 17 pounds of muscle on it

Stanger31's Rating
Chocolate

The chocolate flavor is very good, very sweet even though it only shows 2gr of sugar per scoop. The mixability with water isn't very good, but it does mix decent with milk. I use this as more of a meal replacement, due to the higher calories of having to mix it with milk. When you shake up a cup, there is a lot of the powder that seems to end up caked onto the side of your cup as a sticky sludge/residue - who knows how much powder is being wasted each time. Also, your cup won't just 'rinse' clean, like you can get away with a few times with other protein powders. All in all, it is a cheap meal replacement option and will fill you up. Use milk instead of water for a better tasting 'treat' if you have a craving for something sweeter.

gymlionjosh's Rating

it taste like sour milk

jcmelton's Rating
Vanilla Creme

As expected from the Muscle Milk line, great flavor proteins. I tried both the Chocolate and Vanilla Creme flavors and they mixed very well in a shaker cup. Mixed the Chocolate with 16 oz. of milk and this was very good. Mixed the Vanilla Creme with 16 oz. of water and the flavor was not affected one bit. Grams of protein per serving is not as high as it should be with a single serving having only 16g. Good thing the sample packs come in 2 serving per pack to get a decent amount of protein of 32g.

SillyRabbit's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I had very high expectations for this based on the ratings but it just didn't meet them. It tasted average at best and had a weird aftertaste. Mixability was terrible and it left a very hard to clean residue in my shaker. The only reason I bought it because I expected it to taste better than Myofusion or ON but sadly it did not. Would not recommend.

jimluft23's Rating
Chocolate

Tasted great and left a full feeling in my stomach. Provided solid energy throughout the day.

thekellyrenee's Rating
German Chocolate Cake

I have been drinking muscle milk off and on for a while. A few months ago I picked protein drinks back up. I was drinking generic grocery store brands out of convenience. Last week I was reminded that I have a Muscle Milk container sitting on top of the fridge catching dust. I pulled it down and basically finished it off faster than I would have the generics. I felt amazing! I decided to stick to Muscle Milk like I should have in the first place, rather than the generic grocery store stuff. I saw a new flavor and decided to give it a chance. No ratings on it so i didn't really know how it would taste. All I can say is, This flavor is amazing! I am back to buy even more!!

beaner1720's Rating
Strawberry Banana

beaner1720 did not leave a written review for this product.

calebpitman13's Rating
Vanilla Creme

This is a good protein powder if you're really searching for a tasteful one. If you're shooting for that lean muscle mass, then this would be the powder to take. It mixes well with milk, and it sometimes doesn't taste like a protein shake.

magie001's Rating

nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!! left me with an terrible aftertaste that i still cant get rid of. had it for breakfast, i already had lunch and still feel the taste. please do yourself a favor and dont try it.

AngelicConflict's Rating
Orange Creme

AngelicConflict did not leave a written review for this product.

Yattaman23's Rating

Made some gains using this product. Has good flavor. A big downside to it is that the product was very thick making it hard to blend. Powdery taste.