CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Orange Creme
Strawberry Banana

SPEEDorCOMFORT's Rating
Chocolate

It was ok. I'd buy the individual ones at the store when on the go and liked the taste so I decided to buy in bulk and try it out. It was not as good as in the store and I felt it did not mix as easily as Gold Standard did.

tomwymer's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

Loved using this product as a nutrition shake. If you're a college athlete this is a great product. Pretty sure it is certified and safe for them to take as well. Taste is always amazing as well, no matter which flavor. For those looking for a general nutrition/protein shake this is a great start.

DJ1969's Rating
Chocolate

I'm lactose intolerant and this is the only one I have found to work for me. It does not make me bloated at all. Good taste.

Jonnie2338's Rating

Excellent taste...would be great to have a bit more protein to calorie ratio, but can't beat the taste.

RickChang30's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I got it in a RTD When I drank it,IT had a Chemical After taste.

NightHiler's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite so far. I like the taste and the balance of carbs/fat/protein. A double scoop and about 1.5 cups of milk carry me for about 2 hours after a workout. Of course I'm just sitting at a desk during that time. I don't like taking the time to cook and this gets me on my way in about 2 minutes. I didn't give it a 10 because I don't give anything a 10.

nickshironaka's Rating

I honestly cannot say enough about Muscle Milk. It is by FAR my favorite protein powder on the market. The macros are not the best, which is what keeps me from making it my primary protein powder, but despite that, Muscle Milk will always have a place on my protein shelf. I like to mix a scoop of Muscle Milk with my Optimum Nutrition or MusclePharm protein to give it some added thickness, flavor, and slower digesting protein. The flavors are top notch and they taste amazing in milk AND water! Seriously, it tastes nearly identical in water. Each time I drink Muscle Milk, the more I love it. CytoSport is a great company and will definately buy more Muscle Milk in the future. I couldn't recommend it enough.

devogym's Rating
Banana Creme

I've been using CytoSport Muscle Milk forever in phases. It's great for bulking when you need to hit your macros and need those extra calories and protein. Pros: -The price is fantastic. -Nearly every grocery story carries them, as well as GNC/Vitamin Shoppe and hundreds of online retailers -Great taste -Great macros Cons: -Leaves me feeling bloated a lot (keep in mind I'm lactose intolerant) -Digestion seems slow for an isolate. Overall: -Definitely recommend to anybody trying to reach their goals, especially on a budget.

dougy08's Rating
Vanilla Creme

I think muscle milk definitely tastes the best of all the protein I've tried. It has great consistency and mixes well. I like that it's a protein blend offering hydro whey and whey isolate along with slower digesting proteins. People complain about the fat that's added to it. I like medium chain triglycerides. I think they do good things. Overall I think muscle milk is a great product.

AshKaye1224's Rating
Chocolate

This was the first protein powder that I have ever tried. I was so disappointed. I didn't expect it to taste like a chocolate milk shake or anything, but I was expecting it to at least taste okay. I got the chocolate and wasn't happy with it. I've been able to choke it down a few times but I'll probable end up tossing it or giving it away. The texture is terrible, it feels "fuzzy" when it goes down your throat, like its full of small fibers or something. Very bad. It is also kinda salty tasting too. I'm really not much of a picky person, but this stuff is hard to swallow. I have tried other brands of protein powders and they have all been pretty good. Maybe its just the chocolate flavor I picked out in this brand that is so bad.

piruzzi's Rating
Graham Cracker

piruzzi did not leave a written review for this product.

ArtOfRavenD's Rating
Vanilla Creme

From all the other protein shakes I've had so far, I think Muscle Milk has the best tasting chocolate out there. Some proteins I've tasted were better with milk, and some where even milk didn't do them justice. With Muscle Milk, it's fine with just water added. This product also has some casein protein in it, which makes it a good snack before bed time. Well, for me anyway. It sure beats eating chocolate ice cream for dessert. I've had the vanilla. I don't think it's all that great, but I'm not really into vanilla protein shakes from the get-go unless I put it into my fruit smoothies (chocolate is only good for smoothies if its just bananas or strawberries).

Eandretta96's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Eandretta96 did not leave a written review for this product.

SamoanSouljah's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I used Muscle Milk for my choice of proteins during football season one of my teammates introduced me to the brand when I forgot my shaker after one night practice, then I bought 2 for myself. Both mixed well with the smoothies I made but banana crème just mixed better. Try them for yourself.

nrcreate's Rating
Vanilla Creme

My favorite is Vanilla Creme :). Nothing much to complain about here. The only thing is I'm not a big fan of this product's macros for what I need specifically (compared to others that fit better with me), but it's not thaaat bad.

danielcook1992's Rating
Chocolate Mint

First tried the Chocolate Mint in the bottle, it was pretty great, so then I tried the powder mix, and it tastes exactly the same as the bottled. I feel more energy during a workout, I take one scoop before, and then one scoop after. Drink plenty of water before, during, and after the workout. That's how I get the best results from this product. I have actually lost body fat during the workout, but I've also started dieting by controlling how much I eat. I have noticed more definition in my muscles, mass has increased, and I'm gaining definition as well. I would recommend this to a friend to try for beginners or for those that want to try something different.

reganrussell's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I have tried both the chocolate and strawberry banana flavors with water and I have no complaints what so ever. This product will always be my go to for protein!

rjlawson07's Rating

I caught this on sale and bought three two-pound buckets of Graham Cracker, Cookie Dough and Chocolate. The Cookie Dough was 'meh' but the other two were great. The best tasting protein shake I've had in a while was the result of one scoop Graham Cracker, one scoop Chocolate, and then a 1:1 milk/water combination. Not too heavy and terrific taste. I did not enjoy the product as much when used only w/ water, but I made it work when I had to. It's too bad there isn't more protein in each serving and that I found myself having to use two scoops for each protein shake. The low price-point still makes this an affordable product, but to get 25+ grams of protein in each shake, I will probably look elsewhere for a better price-per-serving.

pearlman9's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

Muscle Milk continues to deliver above average and palpable casein protein. I am a fan of many of their flavors, sadly I recently tried Blueberries N' Creme which was absolutely disgusting (I mean I'll still crush the whole container). My favorites are Graham Cracker, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Orange Creme. Cheers! ~BlackPearl

double gonad's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

Good product but this flavor needs some work. No wait, this flavor needs A LOT of work. Worst flavor I've ever had. All others are really good, the best out there. This one is not.