CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Dark Chocolate
Strawberry Banana

killiant's Rating
Banana Creme

I had the ****s for the entire time i used this product. The banana creme tasted like someone ****, and then ate the ****, and then puked that **** out.

Bdrizzle's Rating

Best taste ever!!

Waxpixel's Rating
Vanilla Creme

good in flavor but i only use it as a gainer rather than protein supplement, if i even use it these days. due to its low protein/serving i had to give it such a mediocre score. Each serving gives you only 16g of protein to mix with 10-16 fl oz of liquid, which is quite sad and i'll explain. generally speaking regular milk holds about 1g protein per 1 fl oz. so 2 cups "16 fl oz" is equal to 16 grams of protein. Do you see where I'm going with this? Now in order for this to be beneficial as a protein supplement, you would have to mix this in with milk. But at the same time you could just make a Peanut butter banana milk shake for cheap and it will still hold more protein value than this product, except you would have to put in "effort" to make, and we all hate that these days. But what about the amino acids and fortified vitamins you say? Well you generally get amino acids from your whole food intake, and the vitamins you could get even more from a reliable multi vit. So the value of this product is very low IMO. for $5-10 more you can get a great protein supplement that holds a higher protein value per serving, usually around 20-25g which is a big gap from this, just do your research. For 16-33 cents more per serving you can get a higher quality product, so why wouldn't you? But then again this is only my opinion. But i'll end in a fact: You're paying for fortified flavored "amino spiked" fillers. (Don't know what amino spiked is? Well this is a review not a lesson so do your part to research and google is your friend : )

Mcosp's Rating

Good stuff

lansermma's Rating
Chocolate

The chocolate flavor is delicious. This is a solid budget option. I do not prefer this product over other proteins, and I use it more like a mass gainer than a protein. I think the product is average, but the value is very good. This is a real case of you get what you pay for. That being said, the product mixes well and is enjoyable to use.

FR4NCH1SE's Rating
Chocolate

First Review on this site, I cant say anything about its effectiveness and what not. But as far as taste, its awesome. Mixabliity is awesome. I use the powder some ice, milk and a touch of cinnamon. It tastes great and full of nutrients. Great product. I'm trying out ISO 100 from Dymatize but for my beginner protein, this is the best tasting so far.

Jh0nny78's Rating
Mocha Latte

Love the taste and mixes well with water or milk.

rmjgroove03's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

rmjgroove03 did not leave a written review for this product.

RadicalErbear's Rating

I usually use this powder to make pancakes. I just add either the chocolate or the peanut butter chocolate flavor to the batter and it tastes delicious! Do NOT buy the cookies n' creme flavor (gross).

dannyesp's Rating
Vanilla Creme

I myself mixed with milk in a nutrabullet. The flavor wasn't bad but it thinckened up rather quickly. Kind of like how casein protein does.

pwrosch's Rating
Chocolate

love the taste - mixes well with milk

Tlavere86's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Great product and taste great also

Tizzakowack's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Worst protein I have ever tried. It was nearly impossible to mix in my shaker, was like drinking chalk.

Johnny0utlaw's Rating

Its my go to

garrett_ristine's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I think I'm in love! I'm waiting on a shipment of protein so I bought this 40% off at 24 Hour Fitness in the clearance section. I'm sure it's just the regular price though because 24 hour fitness tends to overcharge for their supplements. But man! I've never tasted protein this good before. Tastes just like a shake. Some guy on here said it's spiked. My question is how does anyone themselves even know if a protein is spiked? Anyways it was pretty **** good. They sell 6 pounders of this at Costco. It might be my next go to protein. But I might research it first to see if anything of what that guy was saying is true.

busatre's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Not a good protein... I bought this in a rush from target because I wanted to make some waffles. If you want to know what protein is amino spiked.... this is spiked... I knew it was when i bought it but I was in a rush... I am just letting you know if you like the taste and results your getting from it, than stick with it but your not getting as much protein as you think.... Its all about informed consent... look at the ingredients label there is a lot of bs stuff in it

Kendo1717's Rating
Chocolate

I really love this stuff. Taste great. 2 scoops equaling 50grams of Protein is just what I need when I get done a workout. At first it tasted a little chalky, but I just added a little more water and it tastes amazing. I like that even one scoop gives me 25 grams of protein so on my days off or when I am a little more sore than usual I can add another 25 grams with no problem to my meals. Almost out so it will be time to re-up and by again. Love this stuff. I will always like the RTD better, but this does the job just fine. Note: I used MOnster

CBMartin43's Rating
Chocolate

Probably one of the worst tasting and consistency whey protein I have ever tasted. Blends ok. Does clump unless you vigorously shake it. Got this from a buddy and I wish I handed it back. Optimum Nutrition has a product with more protein and less calories. Granted Muscle Milk has Amino acids and other stuff but I would rather pop amino pills and bcaa pills with a great tasting protein. I do not recommend it. Try ON!

yfernandez83's Rating
Graham Cracker

My hubby loves the graham cracker flavor with unsweetened vanilla almond milk... its such a treat! It's his favorite protein by far as he typically hates the taste of any supplement.

jassyjones's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Simply delicious. I love having these in my fridge to keep me full when mama duties keep me busy.