CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Banana Creme
Strawberry Banana

covernsteve's Rating
Chocolate

Musclemilk is an amazing supplement. Love the balanced protein, fat, and carbs. Taste is average, but seriously, who cares? My muscles always feel full when taling musclemilk. My only complaint is price. Its a bit too expensive since you need two scoops.

Danniekinz's Rating
Vanilla Creme

This was probably the most disgusting tasting protein powder i have ever tried. The vanilla taste very artificial and almost chemically. I couldn't stand the stuff long enough to reap any benefits.. Maybe other flavors are better but this one is a no no for me

Vickvulcan's Rating

Vickvulcan did not leave a written review for this product.

trapper99's Rating
German Chocolate Cake

I keep trying other products but always come back to this one. Not only is it the best tasting it also mixes well. The Amino's alone are worth the price. Ebay & Amazon cant even beat bodybuilding.com

hcowen's Rating

I have been using Muscle Milk for over 10 years and I am still happy with this product. I have tried numerous other products over the years but always come back to Muscle Milk. Although Banana Crème is my favorite at the moment, other flavors are good as well. The product has been consistently good, it mixes well and the taste is excellent with consistent results.

Builttough77's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I like the taste and it is lean with Chromium and other beneficial ingredients. The scoop has an extra long handle which is nice to go down in the container without powdering your hand. Great for muscle repair/recovery!

jgparker55's Rating

Muscle Milk has been my favorite for a couple of years. I've tried lots of different whey (eg. optimum nutrition gold standard whey, cellucor, etc.) and muscle milk tastes the best and provides the best results. With the other wheys I will fell more sore the day after working out, whereas with muscle milk my body feels less sore and my muscles look fuller. The energy and lack of muscle fatigue the next day is a great benefit. Pretty much all of the flavors are good but I recommend staying away from the "natural" flavors, especially vanilla. The vanilla cream is MUCH MUCH better.

DwnshftArtist's Rating
Vanilla Creme

It's a pretty decent protein as far as benefits. There are other protein powders out there that may be better as far as overall grams but MM gives you an adequate amount especially when combined with milk. I drink it sometime during the day and then use a proper pre-workout sup before the gym. Due to the aminos,, it helps reduce overall recovery time, something I noticed almost immediately after I started regularly using it. My only complaint is that, despite all the reviews that claim otherwise, it doesn't mix well unless you use 12oz/scoop. Since I use 2 scoops, I only use 16oz and everytime it cakes up, especially around the lid, and tends to come out lumpy, The direction say 6-8oz/scoop; what gives. I then have to open the bottle and scrape off whats stuck and shake some more. It taste great, and does a pretty decent job performance wise, and the deal I get buying it wholesale, I can't beat it. But the caking issue definitely has me looking for alternatives. Note: I use Hydra-6 for for bedtime protein, same config, no caking or lumps.

• css64
css64's Rating

I purchased three flavors to take advantage of the buy two get one free and they all tasted pretty much the same. And it wasn't a good taste. Very disappointed with the taste of this product. However, it does give you protein (although not even half of the amount of another brand that I have tried that tastes much better) and other vitamins and minerals.

stevendeloach26's Rating
Chocolate

The flavor is great and the mix it has to offer is beneficial. Love to mix in addition for smoothies.

Huump's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent taste! Mixes easily with both water and milk, in both the blender and the shaker cup. Pretty decent lean result as well.

dmh102's Rating

I like the cookies 'n creme. I'm 3 weeks out from a show in tupelo. I think it's a good product because it's not high in sugar and doesn't cause any gi issues after you drink it. The taste is great. Not chalky and dissolves easily in water, so no clumps.

Davi520's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I have been using consistently for over3 months, I have been seeing results as far as improved recovery time, energy levels, weight loss and muscle tone/performance. It mixes very well w/ a shaker, not so good w/ a cup n spoon.... Taste is awsome. I also love the fact that MM also has a built in BCAA Profile, i do get results from Muscle Milk, it works for me so ill keep it in my stack. All these other guys giving bad reviews on Muscle Milk need to man up and just drink the dam protein, its a supp. Not a milk shake from baskin robbins....

Kulutues's Rating

Oh Muscle Milk. You changed the supplement game. And made millions of antsy teenagers with no avenue stomp the heads of random passersby the since its introduction. Cake batter, orange creme, strawberry banana, and peanut butter chocolate are the best flavors. Muscle Milk is responsible for changing the flavor game of the supplement industry.

zbad's Rating

Taste great

Mongo1986's Rating

does the job, mixes well...

Rain9's Rating

I love this stuff, I can mix it with anything and get the added calories I need to bulk.

Kyan11's Rating
Chocolate

I'll start this off by being frank, there's many better proteins out there, both in terms of ingredients and effectivity. With that said, this product has it's advantages, especially towards people following a strict diet. The food i prepare tastes great, but eating healthy gets redundant and downright boring. I find that Muscle Milk is one of the, if not the, best tasting proteins on the market. I use it pre and post workout, and it's like a desert. As with most proteins, many of the ingredients are rather questionable, i often wonder why protein companies put strange chemicals in products marketed towards people who (for the most part) care about their bodies quite a lot. With all that being said, I would recommend this product, mostly based on it's taste and ease of mix.

DarthV2's Rating
Banana Creme

Not much results. But tastes great. Its a paper supplement.

Sprinter8997's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Tastes pretty good,the mixability could be better.Try throwing it in the blender with a banana and peanut butter with milk.So far ive gained 17 pounds of muscle on it