CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Peanut Butter Chocolate
Strawberry Banana

Lapique's Rating
Banana Creme

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

krivera11613's Rating
Banana Creme

I love this six is tasty and works for what I need it for... I swear by it

Esko5150's Rating
Chocolate

Esko5150 did not leave a written review for this product.

wingsfan031's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

best flavor I have tried so far

Kerrichele87's Rating
Chocolate

I use protein shakes for meal replacements and dietary protein boosters. Mixes well, no overwhelming whey flavor or smell (which I can't stand) and goes down smooth. Great recovery drink after exercise and morning protein supplement.

dcastromma's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Got this as a gift, weird gift huh? It was my first ever powder. I usually love vanilla but this one wasn't my favourite. I used it mostly as a protein supplement, days that I needed more protein. Training mma, I feel like this powder got me leaner and cutter. one to two scoops a day of this baby, on average. I would buy this again.

Imlin's Rating

Imlin did not leave a written review for this product.

Kendo1717's Rating
Chocolate

I really love this stuff. Taste great. 2 scoops equaling 50grams of Protein is just what I need when I get done a workout. At first it tasted a little chalky, but I just added a little more water and it tastes amazing. I like that even one scoop gives me 25 grams of protein so on my days off or when I am a little more sore than usual I can add another 25 grams with no problem to my meals. Almost out so it will be time to re-up and by again. Love this stuff. I will always like the RTD better, but this does the job just fine.

bacteria87's Rating
Banana Creme

Very basic vitamin based protein powder, but it makes my body feel great after a workout. Even after my hardest workouts, I don't get sore or stiff. The powders mix very easily and have great flavors. I highly recommend this powder!

SPEEDorCOMFORT's Rating
Chocolate

It was ok. I'd buy the individual ones at the store when on the go and liked the taste so I decided to buy in bulk and try it out. It was not as good as in the store and I felt it did not mix as easily as Gold Standard did.

tomwymer's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

Loved using this product as a nutrition shake. If you're a college athlete this is a great product. Pretty sure it is certified and safe for them to take as well. Taste is always amazing as well, no matter which flavor. For those looking for a general nutrition/protein shake this is a great start.

DJ1969's Rating
Chocolate

I'm lactose intolerant and this is the only one I have found to work for me. It does not make me bloated at all. Good taste.

Jonnie2338's Rating

Excellent taste...would be great to have a bit more protein to calorie ratio, but can't beat the taste.

RickChang30's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I got it in a RTD When I drank it,IT had a Chemical After taste.

NightHiler's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite so far. I like the taste and the balance of carbs/fat/protein. A double scoop and about 1.5 cups of milk carry me for about 2 hours after a workout. Of course I'm just sitting at a desk during that time. I don't like taking the time to cook and this gets me on my way in about 2 minutes. I didn't give it a 10 because I don't give anything a 10.

nickshironaka's Rating

I honestly cannot say enough about Muscle Milk. It is by FAR my favorite protein powder on the market. The macros are not the best, which is what keeps me from making it my primary protein powder, but despite that, Muscle Milk will always have a place on my protein shelf. I like to mix a scoop of Muscle Milk with my Optimum Nutrition or MusclePharm protein to give it some added thickness, flavor, and slower digesting protein. The flavors are top notch and they taste amazing in milk AND water! Seriously, it tastes nearly identical in water. Each time I drink Muscle Milk, the more I love it. CytoSport is a great company and will definately buy more Muscle Milk in the future. I couldn't recommend it enough.

devogym's Rating
Banana Creme

I've been using CytoSport Muscle Milk forever in phases. It's great for bulking when you need to hit your macros and need those extra calories and protein. Pros: -The price is fantastic. -Nearly every grocery story carries them, as well as GNC/Vitamin Shoppe and hundreds of online retailers -Great taste -Great macros Cons: -Leaves me feeling bloated a lot (keep in mind I'm lactose intolerant) -Digestion seems slow for an isolate. Overall: -Definitely recommend to anybody trying to reach their goals, especially on a budget.

dougy08's Rating
Vanilla Creme

I think muscle milk definitely tastes the best of all the protein I've tried. It has great consistency and mixes well. I like that it's a protein blend offering hydro whey and whey isolate along with slower digesting proteins. People complain about the fat that's added to it. I like medium chain triglycerides. I think they do good things. Overall I think muscle milk is a great product.

AshKaye1224's Rating
Chocolate

This was the first protein powder that I have ever tried. I was so disappointed. I didn't expect it to taste like a chocolate milk shake or anything, but I was expecting it to at least taste okay. I got the chocolate and wasn't happy with it. I've been able to choke it down a few times but I'll probable end up tossing it or giving it away. The texture is terrible, it feels "fuzzy" when it goes down your throat, like its full of small fibers or something. Very bad. It is also kinda salty tasting too. I'm really not much of a picky person, but this stuff is hard to swallow. I have tried other brands of protein powders and they have all been pretty good. Maybe its just the chocolate flavor I picked out in this brand that is so bad.

piruzzi's Rating
Graham Cracker

piruzzi did not leave a written review for this product.