CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Dark Chocolate
Strawberry Banana

portbob's Rating
Strawberries N' Creme

Disappointed thinking I got a good deal, but doesn't mix well and no flavor. I oopsed and didn't notice the giant scoop was only 16 grams of protein. That should have been my first clue.

shortee409's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Not the best I've had, not the worst I've had. Doesn't shake well - remains very very clumpy and then you're sipping clumps of powder. Fine in a blender. Not too sweet, which is great.

zman739's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I bought this product from Walmart because I was looking for a protein with a decent amount of Casein, one that was inexpensive and I could drink before bed instead of eating fast food at night. The Cookies N Cream flavor was good and with milk it was amazing!

Rickrey's Rating
Chocolate

This product is something I would recommend to some one who is trying to lean but still have muscle, it has 150 calories per scoop but a total of 300 for both scoops and it tastes is something that most proteins don't have this is smooth going down and has no gritty taste. Would definitely recommend this product.

Hmoobvang's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Two words. Tastes Great!!!!!!!!!

BrennanMWhite's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Excellent blend of the main protein types. This is a great way to provide both short and long term protein for your muscles. A little high in sugar, but generally an excellent taste. Muscle Milk is one of the most reliable brands as far as mixability and taste.

wyonneh's Rating
Banana Creme

Bought this because it's relatively cheap source of protein,although not the best top notch premium ingredients compared to others, it still helped to build my lean body. It has higher carbs and fats content than most proteins,so I limit my muscle milk consumption by taking them in the morning once I wake-up. My post workout shake in the evening, I take an isolate protein brand with no fats and <1g carb. If you take too much of muscle milk,you my gain weight,so be careful. I enjoy the milkshake taste of muscle milk,they tastes so **** good with milk. I've been taking them for months, and lost 4lbs still. I'd recommend drinking this delicious shake in the morning, so it burns off later throughout the day,and take isolate proteins closer to the night. Smart workout and diet plan will lead to weight loss.

boricuasoy's Rating
Banana Creme

boricuasoy did not leave a written review for this product.

mattbir's Rating
Banana Creme

mattbir did not leave a written review for this product.

ZuluAlpha93's Rating
Chocolate

Decent supplement great supplement! Hard to mix and should be left in fridge overnight for best consistency.

Tiffanyxcc's Rating

I've tried the chocolate, vanilla and cookies and cream muscle milk. When I first started drinking it, I could barely stomach any of the flavors because of the odd taste that accompanies them. I did adjust to the vanilla and the cookies and cream. The chocolate though, is unpalatable. I cannot add anything to this to make it taste decent. This was when I was new to buying protein and just kind of accepted the terrible taste, buying this only because it was available on store shelves in my area. Will never buy again.

Nautidog's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

This was an impulse buy at rite aid. I took it home and tried it after a workout and it wasn't that great. It has a serious chemical taste to it. I mixed a half a packet of swiss miss chocolate milk and it made it ok. Kind of upset.

Kehowell2's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I've used muscle milk for a few years now and it's my absolute favorite brand flavor wise out of every other brand I've tried. Not a huge fan of the gritty texture, but I have found that drinking it extremely cold (adding ice) helps to cut down on that texture. I drink this protein strictly to gain weight as I have an extremely high metabolism. Muscle milk does help me gain the weight I need.

sgtg1992's Rating
Banana Creme

Great taste though a little grainy. But all of the nutrition I was looking for in a protein shake at a great price. Can't beat it.

az8alf's Rating
Chocolate

the flavor is so good that sometimes i wanna make smoothies just for the flavor =]

TheSteve39's Rating
Graham Cracker
Cookies N' Creme

What can be said about Muscle Milk that hasn't been said before? Muscle Milk is a great tasting product that works! In conjunction with a clean, full diet and a great work ethic, Muscle Milk allows lifters who are looking to gain to put on mass. Muscle Milk works best when taken before bed so as to protect your newly formed (and thus, most exposed) muscle fibers from being broken down while sleeping (fasting). Mixes well with both milk and water. Flavors worth trying: Cookies N' Creme, Chocolate Turtle (Caramel Pecan), German Chocolate Cake and Chocolate

psnowden's Rating

psnowden did not leave a written review for this product.

killiant's Rating
Banana Creme

I had the ****s for the entire time i used this product. The banana creme tasted like someone ****, and then ate the ****, and then puked that **** out.

Bdrizzle's Rating

Best taste ever!!

Waxpixel's Rating
Vanilla Creme

good in flavor but i only use it as a gainer rather than protein supplement, if i even use it these days. due to its low protein/serving i had to give it such a mediocre score. Each serving gives you only 16g of protein to mix with 10-16 fl oz of liquid, which is quite sad and i'll explain. generally speaking regular milk holds about 1g protein per 1 fl oz. so 2 cups "16 fl oz" is equal to 16 grams of protein. Do you see where I'm going with this? Now in order for this to be beneficial as a protein supplement, you would have to mix this in with milk. But at the same time you could just make a Peanut butter banana milk shake for cheap and it will still hold more protein value than this product, except you would have to put in "effort" to make, and we all hate that these days. But what about the amino acids and fortified vitamins you say? Well you generally get amino acids from your whole food intake, and the vitamins you could get even more from a reliable multi vit. So the value of this product is very low IMO. for $5-10 more you can get a great protein supplement that holds a higher protein value per serving, usually around 20-25g which is a big gap from this, just do your research. For 16-33 cents more per serving you can get a higher quality product, so why wouldn't you? But then again this is only my opinion. But i'll end in a fact: You're paying for fortified flavored "amino spiked" fillers. (Don't know what amino spiked is? Well this is a review not a lesson so do your part to research and google is your friend : )