CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Banana Creme
Strawberry Banana

Eandretta96's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Eandretta96 did not leave a written review for this product.

SamoanSouljah's Rating
Banana Creme
Cookies N' Creme

I used Muscle Milk for my choice of proteins during football season one of my teammates introduced me to the brand when I forgot my shaker after one night practice, then I bought 2 for myself. Both mixed well with the smoothies I made but banana crème just mixed better. Try them for yourself.

nrcreate's Rating
Vanilla Creme

My favorite is Vanilla Creme :). Nothing much to complain about here. The only thing is I'm not a big fan of this product's macros for what I need specifically (compared to others that fit better with me), but it's not thaaat bad.

danielcook1992's Rating
Chocolate Mint

First tried the Chocolate Mint in the bottle, it was pretty great, so then I tried the powder mix, and it tastes exactly the same as the bottled. I feel more energy during a workout, I take one scoop before, and then one scoop after. Drink plenty of water before, during, and after the workout. That's how I get the best results from this product. I have actually lost body fat during the workout, but I've also started dieting by controlling how much I eat. I have noticed more definition in my muscles, mass has increased, and I'm gaining definition as well. I would recommend this to a friend to try for beginners or for those that want to try something different.

reganrussell's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I have tried both the chocolate and strawberry banana flavors with water and I have no complaints what so ever. This product will always be my go to for protein!

rjlawson07's Rating

I caught this on sale and bought three two-pound buckets of Graham Cracker, Cookie Dough and Chocolate. The Cookie Dough was 'meh' but the other two were great. The best tasting protein shake I've had in a while was the result of one scoop Graham Cracker, one scoop Chocolate, and then a 1:1 milk/water combination. Not too heavy and terrific taste. I did not enjoy the product as much when used only w/ water, but I made it work when I had to. It's too bad there isn't more protein in each serving and that I found myself having to use two scoops for each protein shake. The low price-point still makes this an affordable product, but to get 25+ grams of protein in each shake, I will probably look elsewhere for a better price-per-serving.

pearlman9's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

Muscle Milk continues to deliver above average and palpable casein protein. I am a fan of many of their flavors, sadly I recently tried Blueberries N' Creme which was absolutely disgusting (I mean I'll still crush the whole container). My favorites are Graham Cracker, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Orange Creme. Cheers! ~BlackPearl

double gonad's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

Good product but this flavor needs some work. No wait, this flavor needs A LOT of work. Worst flavor I've ever had. All others are really good, the best out there. This one is not.

buffalojames's Rating

Tastes great! Would definitely recommend. Dilutes well with a little hot water then top off with either cold water or almond milk.

KDavis326's Rating

Me and my girl use this product. It tastes great and has a good protein profile. Banana Creme tastes exactly like a banana creme pie. Chocolate Mint is a decadent mix rich chocolate and cooling peppermint. And chocolate, a classic. Way to go Cytosport, a great product.

BOCCACCIOI's Rating

Have used this protein since 2006. Has aided me everytime I want to put on mass as well as serve as a meal supplement while on the go. Tastes great and mixes well even with other ingredients like creatine.

KINGANNUNZ's Rating

CLUMPED TOO EASILY, I AM TIRED OF SWALLOWING CHUNKS OF THIS STUFF, REGARDLESS OF THE MIXING ACTIVITY. MAYBE THE LIGHT VERSION IS BETTER??/

elementalpj's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

elementalpj did not leave a written review for this product.

imdavidmathews's Rating

This is a great protein powder overall. Its got everything you need and then some more things that help. The only complaint I have is that is 16 grams of protein per scoop, and I can't afford putting two scoops for every time I use it. If anyone else has a similar problem I recommend mixing with milk instead of water to make up for it.

THEMIGHTYTHOR77's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I remember when this was the best protein powder out there. Not no more. I am not sure what they changed in it but it is horrible. I think it has to much filler in it. Tasted chalkie.

Steeviebigwood's Rating

This is one of the worst proteins I have ever ordered. Not only does it not mix well, but it also has a terrible taste. So dissatisfied with this product.

andrew5512's Rating
Chocolate

i love this product it tastes good very fast and noticable results

covernsteve's Rating
Chocolate

Musclemilk is an amazing supplement. Love the balanced protein, fat, and carbs. Taste is average, but seriously, who cares? My muscles always feel full when taling musclemilk. My only complaint is price. Its a bit too expensive since you need two scoops.

Danniekinz's Rating
Vanilla Creme

This was probably the most disgusting tasting protein powder i have ever tried. The vanilla taste very artificial and almost chemically. I couldn't stand the stuff long enough to reap any benefits.. Maybe other flavors are better but this one is a no no for me

Vickvulcan's Rating

Vickvulcan did not leave a written review for this product.