CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews

Banana Creme
Strawberry Banana

pearlman9's Rating
Blueberries N' Creme

Muscle Milk continues to deliver above average and palpable casein protein. I am a fan of many of their flavors, sadly I recently tried Blueberries N' Creme which was absolutely disgusting (I mean I'll still crush the whole container). My favorites are Graham Cracker, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Orange Creme. Cheers! ~BlackPearl

double gonad's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

Good product but this flavor needs some work. No wait, this flavor needs A LOT of work. Worst flavor I've ever had. All others are really good, the best out there. This one is not.

buffalojames's Rating

Tastes great! Would definitely recommend. Dilutes well with a little hot water then top off with either cold water or almond milk.

KDavis326's Rating

Me and my girl use this product. It tastes great and has a good protein profile. Banana Creme tastes exactly like a banana creme pie. Chocolate Mint is a decadent mix rich chocolate and cooling peppermint. And chocolate, a classic. Way to go Cytosport, a great product.

BOCCACCIOI's Rating

Have used this protein since 2006. Has aided me everytime I want to put on mass as well as serve as a meal supplement while on the go. Tastes great and mixes well even with other ingredients like creatine.

KINGANNUNZ's Rating

CLUMPED TOO EASILY, I AM TIRED OF SWALLOWING CHUNKS OF THIS STUFF, REGARDLESS OF THE MIXING ACTIVITY. MAYBE THE LIGHT VERSION IS BETTER??/

elementalpj's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

elementalpj did not leave a written review for this product.

imdavidmathews's Rating
Cake Batter

This is a great protein powder overall. Its got everything you need and then some more things that help. The only complaint I have is that is 16 grams of protein per scoop, and I can't afford putting two scoops for every time I use it. If anyone else has a similar problem I recommend mixing with milk instead of water to make up for it.

THEMIGHTYTHOR77's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I remember when this was the best protein powder out there. Not no more. I am not sure what they changed in it but it is horrible. I think it has to much filler in it. Tasted chalkie.

Steeviebigwood's Rating

This is one of the worst proteins I have ever ordered. Not only does it not mix well, but it also has a terrible taste. So dissatisfied with this product.

andrew5512's Rating
Chocolate

i love this product it tastes good very fast and noticable results

covernsteve's Rating
Chocolate

Musclemilk is an amazing supplement. Love the balanced protein, fat, and carbs. Taste is average, but seriously, who cares? My muscles always feel full when taling musclemilk. My only complaint is price. Its a bit too expensive since you need two scoops.

Danniekinz's Rating
Vanilla Creme

This was probably the most disgusting tasting protein powder i have ever tried. The vanilla taste very artificial and almost chemically. I couldn't stand the stuff long enough to reap any benefits.. Maybe other flavors are better but this one is a no no for me

Vickvulcan's Rating

Vickvulcan did not leave a written review for this product.

trapper99's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate
German Chocolate Cake

I keep trying other products but always come back to this one. Not only is it the best tasting it also mixes well. The Amino's alone are worth the price. Ebay & Amazon cant even beat bodybuilding.com

hcowen's Rating

I have been using Muscle Milk for over 10 years and I am still happy with this product. I have tried numerous other products over the years but always come back to Muscle Milk. Although Banana Crème is my favorite at the moment, other flavors are good as well. The product has been consistently good, it mixes well and the taste is excellent with consistent results.

Builttough77's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I like the taste and it is lean with Chromium and other beneficial ingredients. The scoop has an extra long handle which is nice to go down in the container without powdering your hand. Great for muscle repair/recovery!

jgparker55's Rating

Muscle Milk has been my favorite for a couple of years. I've tried lots of different whey (eg. optimum nutrition gold standard whey, cellucor, etc.) and muscle milk tastes the best and provides the best results. With the other wheys I will fell more sore the day after working out, whereas with muscle milk my body feels less sore and my muscles look fuller. The energy and lack of muscle fatigue the next day is a great benefit. Pretty much all of the flavors are good but I recommend staying away from the "natural" flavors, especially vanilla. The vanilla cream is MUCH MUCH better.

DwnshftArtist's Rating
Vanilla Creme

It's a pretty decent protein as far as benefits. There are other protein powders out there that may be better as far as overall grams but MM gives you an adequate amount especially when combined with milk. I drink it sometime during the day and then use a proper pre-workout sup before the gym. Due to the aminos,, it helps reduce overall recovery time, something I noticed almost immediately after I started regularly using it. My only complaint is that, despite all the reviews that claim otherwise, it doesn't mix well unless you use 12oz/scoop. Since I use 2 scoops, I only use 16oz and everytime it cakes up, especially around the lid, and tends to come out lumpy, The direction say 6-8oz/scoop; what gives. I then have to open the bottle and scrape off whats stuck and shake some more. It taste great, and does a pretty decent job performance wise, and the deal I get buying it wholesale, I can't beat it. But the caking issue definitely has me looking for alternatives. Note: I use Hydra-6 for for bedtime protein, same config, no caking or lumps.

• css64
css64's Rating

I purchased three flavors to take advantage of the buy two get one free and they all tasted pretty much the same. And it wasn't a good taste. Very disappointed with the taste of this product. However, it does give you protein (although not even half of the amount of another brand that I have tried that tastes much better) and other vitamins and minerals.