CytoSport Monster Pump Reviews

7.8
Sour Grape
Sour Apple

dnatsk's Rating

focus ,energy,pump without buzz and mind confusion

nickham's Rating

This is my favorite pre-workout yet!

Slakk44's Rating

I used this product as the first NO boosting supp. when I started lifting. My initial experience was good. I liked the pump sensation I got while using it. After trying other boosting products is when I noticed that this supp. is for beginners or the less enthused NO boosting supp. Don't get me wrong it provides a great pump, just there are other products that have more intense feeling. I would recommend this to anyone who is just begging to discover NO boosting products.

denknez's Rating

Needs 2scoops to deliver. Expensive.

JayX002's Rating

i wasn't sure about this product, i have tried several pre workouts and i get an initial energy boost then it goes away; however this product after 10 or so mins i feel a good energy boost. and it seems to last longer than other products i have tried. i will definitely buy this again

sdp0024's Rating
Sour Apple

sdp0024 did not leave a written review for this product.

johnrbarber24's Rating

johnrbarber24 did not leave a written review for this product.

haakonsor's Rating

This is a pretty good pre workout, it gives you lots of energy even though i didn't feel the pump that much. It gave me enough energy to force out those extra reps, in the benchpress i could do my 5x5 with 10 kg more than usual. on the con side about two hours after my workouts i start to get muscel contractions in my elbow, i recon this is because im not that used to high amounts of caffeine. These contractions last for about 3 hours.

THEGREATONE80's Rating

It taste and smells great. Doesn't cause jittes or a crash. I won't cause your heart rate to go up and pounding. feels all natural.

johnwindom's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great all around pre-workout supplement. A lot of helpful ingredients. Reasonably priced. I trust Cytosport for making quality supplements.

jtglunt's Rating

Didn't mix well at all.

altaba's Rating

I like it when combining it with other CytoSport products, great to sky rocket your energy levels.

jopeeple1992's Rating

jopeeple1992 did not leave a written review for this product.

caffeinecowboy's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This product contains everything that a pre-workout should. I also like that all ingredients are listed in the exact amounts contained, no proprietary blends, etc. L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Carnosyne Beta Alanine, Creapure Creatine, Leucine Peptides, Taurine and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Two scoops also contains enough caffeine to keep me going. Great product!

brsrkrjin's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes horrible, but compared to others this one gives me the energy and stamina during a tough workout without feeling like I'm using it or other side effects.

redksb's Rating

redksb did not leave a written review for this product.

Northcutt42's Rating

I've tried a lot of different pre workouts and this one was is by far my favorite. I loved SuperPump250, felt like SuperPump Max was a little weaker, but now CytoSports MonsterPump came out and I won't stray away. This stuff gives me some crazy pumps in the gym like my muscles are going to literally explode. Sometimes I can't even do full bicep curls on arms day after I start getting the pump. The vasularity that comes with it is also pretty great. Just a few reps in and I can feel it working. The mental focus is enhanced a lot even after a long work day. I couple scoops of this gets me amp'd! I definately reccommend giving this a try.

cseitz12's Rating

Has a delicious flavor and does have a good pump to it. It mixed well if you actually put enough water in it. Just be smart and you wont have clumps its kind of common sense just add more water. Nothing wrong with this product!

georgeluiz's Rating

I didn't get any pump. I felt like I had drinked some kind of juice. It has a pretty good taste but didn't work on me.

dhow75's Rating

This product really helps me focus. I barely notice anything but the weights. Didnt even notice my ipod died on me when normally i need music to really get pumped. Lifts have gone up and has helped in strength increases