CytoSport Monster Milk Reviews

Peanut Butter Chocolate
Banana

talmaguer's Rating
Vanilla

I just received this product and I have a couple of comments on this. It mixes quick even if mixed in a water bottle and it does not give you one of the most notorious effects that some proteins have... the gas. The only bad review I have of this is the flavor. Got the Vanilla and as soon as I took the first drink, I automatically thought to my self, "how am I going to manage to drink 4.8lbs of it." I have tried it with different amounts of water and it still tastes like watered down Vanilla... after it mixes it even looks like watered down protein drink. Not pleased.

Plumwoods's Rating
Vanilla

for me, this monster milk tastes the best not just vanilla but also chocolate. i love to take this whenever i wanna take a rest from eating natural protein sources like beef and chicken.

Noe1997's Rating
Chocolate

Noe1997 did not leave a written review for this product.

ForteD's Rating

Vanilla tasted aweful. Who rate 10 star maybe work for this product company.

awzeigler's Rating

I don't know if I got a bad batch, but the Vanilla tasted AWFUL! I couldn't even drink 8oz of it. There was a weird mix of sweetness and bitterness at the same time and I couldn't stomach it. Maybe if its mixed with something else it would be better, but I would recommend steering clear. There is better out there, taste-wise.

AntonioCappucci's Rating

great flavour. mixes very well. does not make stomach uneasy. favourite protein product

ironaddictlee's Rating
Chocolate

I order this when im looking to go H.A.M the creatinine gives the pump and swollen feeling. I like the flavor with some added Banana and cinnamon = flavor . I always seen good gains on this product but i switch back to muscle milk during cut. Great product

MNycum's Rating

Great Protein Product. I've tried a bunch and keep coming back to Monster Milk. Love all my Jym Products, including Jym Pro, but the profile, taste and ease in which Monster Milk mixes keeps me coming back. Taste is such a personal thing, but I find that both the vanilla and chocolate flavors are great.

Fieldservice1's Rating
Chocolate

I have been using this product for over four years until now. After taking a look at the blood panel results over the past three years not really sure why the cholesterol levels were so high now I realize the source. Since my diet is very lean and filled with fruits and vegetables seeing that each serving of this monster milk contains cholesterol at 40mg per shake I think I am done with this product. Because when you also add in the saturated fat at 2 grams per serving you begin to wonder is taking this product worth the risk of a heart attack, stroke, or other coronary issue due to the amount of cholesterol being ingested. No it is not worth the risk as this product is lethal.

TooChaiyot's Rating
Chocolate

TooChaiyot did not leave a written review for this product.

shawnhess's Rating

I though this was overall a good product. While everyone is crying about how it tastes they take the view off of the results. I gained a fair amount of mass. And the ratio is perfect for everything you need In a great protein.

mikekonowitz's Rating
Cookies 'N Creme

Tastes absolutely awful & chalky unless you put at least 3 extra ounces of water in it and drink as cold as possible. Love the bottle, do not love the mix. Will not buy again.

FrankZA's Rating

FrankZA did not leave a written review for this product.

cbradley3324's Rating
Cookies 'N Creme

Hopefully this product works better than it tastes! Definitely doesn't taste like any of the cookies and cream protein shakes I have had before. There is an awful after taste. This will be the last time I buy this product, even if it does work. I want to just throw it out, but too much money to waste. Just have suffer through it and go back to optimum.

soulsergeant's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

soulsergeant did not leave a written review for this product.

juancon95's Rating

This is a very cost effective mass gainer. It has pretty much everything you need all in one. However, the taste and consistency of this product are both pretty bad. I tried out the Vanilla Creme flavor and it had a slight unwanted aftertaste of banana. I eat bananas almost everyday, but this taste is just strangely awful. Plus if you let it sit for about 5 to 10 minutes, it starts to thicken and rise. It almost turns into some sort of putty. I will not be buying this product again. For a better mass gainer supplement, with great taste, I would recommend trying Optimum Nutrition's Mass Gainer. I tried the Chocolate one prior to trying this product and it was phenomenal. I plan on trying BSN's Mass Gainer next.

jtreece's Rating
Chocolate

Muscle Milk is one of my favorite protein blends, but this was AWFUL. Actually typing this halfway through a blender bottle full because it was so awful. It tastes like really bad weed. I'm really glad that it was a free sample.

palmernj's Rating
Cookies 'N Creme

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeC0's Rating

Amazing flavors. Tastes like a dessert and is rich and creamy. I love this stuff. You really can't go wrong flavor-wise when it comes to Monster Milk.

ScottMad's Rating

Horrible taste, and it didn't mix good at all