CytoSport Cyto Gainer Reviews

Good
Banana Creme

Carson0431's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

10 I say 10! I've used a lot of stuff, this is by far the best for lean mass gains. True Mass does a better job if you don't mind working off some hot dog action by the belt or if your super skinny (and can't gain whieght). This product is great to grow and stay lean! My vote is in.... If you train, you know your taking it....

Mitcharp's Rating

Decent flavor, but it causes gas for me. I also would prefer more protein per scoop, but this product got the job done.

DrewSpat's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I liked the taste and ability to mix easily. Info says "554 calories and 54g of protein". However this is for 4 scoops, not 2 (2 is the serving size). It's almost impossible to have 4 scoops with how big the scooper is so you need to space it out all day. Overall a good product that helped me out on some weight, but wish I got more calories and protein in each serving.

Alexis2125's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Alexis2125 did not leave a written review for this product.

HungryHunter's Rating
Chocolate Malt

This was my first protein i purchased since starting training and it wasnt the lean muscle builder i purchased the Cytogainer High Protein Gainer Powder Drink (which isnt listed on this site) and wow did it pack on the size! Went from 79-83 kg in a month! Awesome taste and recommend to anyone! Great protein!!!!

pascal2in1's Rating
Vanilla Shake

You looking to gain weight/ muscle at a rapid pace, this is the product for you! I used it when I was 128lbs and within 3 month period I gained 36 lbs of muscle as I was working out at the gym. You have to eat as clean as possible while on this because when my friend who was also taking it with me, didn't he gained a lot of weight even on the face! Awesome product which I highly recommend for hard gainers. For people who are easy gainers, use moderately as the weight gain is rapid!

ultramegabeast's Rating

I have been using this stuff sinc e high school. It is the perfect complete post workout in my opinion. High quality protein with a good amount of creatine along with glutamine. Couldnt really ask for more it has definitely helped me with my goals

codyspoutz's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Really liked this product by far the best weight gainer I have ever had. It tasted great I always made mine with milk not sure about water. Increased gains and sped up recovery. Can be used as a meal replacement I often drink them for breakfast and again after working out. 2 scoops worked out better then 4 also 2 is plenty. Overall my favorite weight gainer or protein shake in general. Will order this over and over again.

CPC6176's Rating
Vanilla Shake

Took this when I started working out again. Seems like it works great, can't really tell if the gains I've seen in the few weeks I've been taking it are it or just regaining the muscle I used to have. I recommend only taking two scoops at each serving. You don't need that much creatine and protein all at once if you take the four scoops. Just wasting it. It mixes very well, but doesn't taste great, at least not in the beginning. By now I'm used to the taste and enjoy it, but at first tasted awful. But hey, you don't drink it for the taste, you drink it for the benefits.

kaddylac32's Rating

Helped me gain muscle and had longing effects when I stopped taking it. The cookies n creme flavor tastes amazing with chocolate milk; it tastes like a treat and is motivation for me to do a good workout to have it.

danielsusana's Rating

danielsusana did not leave a written review for this product.

Surfbud69's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Tried this after being recommended by a friend. By far the best weight gainer I've tried, never went back to my old one. Mixes really well, scoop isn't huge and it doesn't leave you feeling bloated or full. Really good amino acid profile as well, for the price you really can't go wrong.

Hardiman86's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Great lean gainer, has everything a lean gainer needs, tastes great, mixes well is the perfect meal replacement as it contains complete protein. Anyone looking to do a lean bulk, I definitely recommend trying this product.

ronixwake34's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Overall great product. It's not super high-calorie as far as gainers go, but good protein/carb content, and this is by far the best product I've tried in terms of recovery. I also like the added creatine during bulking phases. The only reason I rate this 8/10 instead of 10 is that both flavors I've tried have been way too sweet for my taste. Mixed with milk they are far too rich, and even with water they're more of a plug-and-chug kinda protein. As much as I like the results I see with cyto gainer, the flavor nearly kills it for me. The fact that I've ordered cyto more than once is a testament to how well the product works.

Loyboy1996's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

First off the taste even in water is amazing best protein I've ever tasted by far, the cookies n cream is just simply amazing. Also compared to other mass gainers this is a lot cheaper per serving ! Great taste and is helping me put on some weight !

Ts1991's Rating
Chocolate Malt

I used to make my own shakes with protein powder, milk, peanut butter and what ever else I had laying around, but those would always make me feel sick, so I decided to try this. The taste is good and I like how they added creatine to it

JonBenoit10's Rating
Chocolate Malt

So I went from using regular whey protein after each workout to Cytosport Gainer a couple weeks ago, and so far I've seen a slight increase in mass and my bench press has went up, which is great! I can tell the product works, and the price isn't too bad either for the amount you get. In each scoop you get carbs, calories, a good protein blend, creatine, and plenty of BCAA's, making this product ideal for gaining mass, yet cheaper than most other mass gainers. I found the taste to be pretty good. I actually look forward to mixing up two scoops after a good workout just because the taste is so good. Its almost like a post workout dessert. Overall great product and I can say that because I've noticed slight results since I started to use this product. You can't go wrong with it.

liftalotteen12's Rating
Vanilla Shake

works pretty well. i was at 135lbs when i started using cytogainer and i did 2 servings per day (one abt an hour before workouts and other right after) and i gained 7lbs in 3 weeks. tastes really good in water or milk so its good on the go too

undeadarsenal's Rating
Vanilla Shake

Really jacked with my stomach...

saeed10101's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

saeed10101 did not leave a written review for this product.