CytoSport Cyto Gainer Reviews

Good
Banana Creme

codyspoutz's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Really liked this product by far the best weight gainer I have ever had. It tasted great I always made mine with milk not sure about water. Increased gains and sped up recovery. Can be used as a meal replacement I often drink them for breakfast and again after working out. 2 scoops worked out better then 4 also 2 is plenty. Overall my favorite weight gainer or protein shake in general. Will order this over and over again.

CPC6176's Rating
Vanilla Shake

Took this when I started working out again. Seems like it works great, can't really tell if the gains I've seen in the few weeks I've been taking it are it or just regaining the muscle I used to have. I recommend only taking two scoops at each serving. You don't need that much creatine and protein all at once if you take the four scoops. Just wasting it. It mixes very well, but doesn't taste great, at least not in the beginning. By now I'm used to the taste and enjoy it, but at first tasted awful. But hey, you don't drink it for the taste, you drink it for the benefits.

kaddylac32's Rating

Helped me gain muscle and had longing effects when I stopped taking it. The cookies n creme flavor tastes amazing with chocolate milk; it tastes like a treat and is motivation for me to do a good workout to have it.

danielsusana's Rating

danielsusana did not leave a written review for this product.

Surfbud69's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Tried this after being recommended by a friend. By far the best weight gainer I've tried, never went back to my old one. Mixes really well, scoop isn't huge and it doesn't leave you feeling bloated or full. Really good amino acid profile as well, for the price you really can't go wrong.

Hardiman86's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Great lean gainer, has everything a lean gainer needs, tastes great, mixes well is the perfect meal replacement as it contains complete protein. Anyone looking to do a lean bulk, I definitely recommend trying this product.

ronixwake34's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Overall great product. It's not super high-calorie as far as gainers go, but good protein/carb content, and this is by far the best product I've tried in terms of recovery. I also like the added creatine during bulking phases. The only reason I rate this 8/10 instead of 10 is that both flavors I've tried have been way too sweet for my taste. Mixed with milk they are far too rich, and even with water they're more of a plug-and-chug kinda protein. As much as I like the results I see with cyto gainer, the flavor nearly kills it for me. The fact that I've ordered cyto more than once is a testament to how well the product works.

Loyboy1996's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

First off the taste even in water is amazing best protein I've ever tasted by far, the cookies n cream is just simply amazing. Also compared to other mass gainers this is a lot cheaper per serving ! Great taste and is helping me put on some weight !

Ts1991's Rating
Chocolate Malt

I used to make my own shakes with protein powder, milk, peanut butter and what ever else I had laying around, but those would always make me feel sick, so I decided to try this. The taste is good and I like how they added creatine to it

JonBenoit10's Rating
Chocolate Malt

So I went from using regular whey protein after each workout to Cytosport Gainer a couple weeks ago, and so far I've seen a slight increase in mass and my bench press has went up, which is great! I can tell the product works, and the price isn't too bad either for the amount you get. In each scoop you get carbs, calories, a good protein blend, creatine, and plenty of BCAA's, making this product ideal for gaining mass, yet cheaper than most other mass gainers. I found the taste to be pretty good. I actually look forward to mixing up two scoops after a good workout just because the taste is so good. Its almost like a post workout dessert. Overall great product and I can say that because I've noticed slight results since I started to use this product. You can't go wrong with it.

liftalotteen12's Rating
Vanilla Shake

works pretty well. i was at 135lbs when i started using cytogainer and i did 2 servings per day (one abt an hour before workouts and other right after) and i gained 7lbs in 3 weeks. tastes really good in water or milk so its good on the go too

undeadarsenal's Rating
Vanilla Shake

Really jacked with my stomach...

saeed10101's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

saeed10101 did not leave a written review for this product.

HevELifter's Rating
Vanilla Shake

Tastes goods and like the high protein and L-Glutamine in it.

chris4245's Rating
Chocolate Malt

One of the best weightgainers I have used out there, this was also the first supplement I have ever used since I started lifting. It has gotten me from a skinny 120 pounds to 145 pounds and still going! I have also compared this with other weight gainers out there and I can honestly say that this weight gainer has the most value in terms of the amount of protein per £ and considering it also has creatine in it. What I love most about this weightgainer though is that it tastes absolutely amazing and is too easy to mix with water or even milk. Unlike most other weight gainers out there which gets all lumpy and disgusting... overall I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to gain a few pounds of lean mass!

yanboulay's Rating

I just tried it and I was pretty disappointed from the results, taste was awesome though it was like having a desert but I was expecting more from it. I think the Carbs ration is too low. I think for the price it should be a little more effective. I did like the fact though that the scoops weren't too big. thanks

Tsinotang's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

This was my first weight gainer product, and while it's not as dense calorie wise as other weight gainer powders (4 entire scoops for 560 calories), it was great for avoiding going overboard in the first few weeks. Great product! The 5lb tubs last me about 2.5-3 months, and the additional glutamine and creatine is a welcome bonus. My recovery has improved dramatically since and I've noticed better gains in lean mass without any signs at all of the dreaded weight gainer induced belly. The flavours I tried are pretty good; vanilla is standard-fare and Cookies n' creme is a bit too sweet when mixed with milk, but a bit of water into the mix made for much better consistency and taste.

donovanallen122's Rating
Chocolate Malt

donovanallen122 did not leave a written review for this product.

bstheprojecta's Rating

If you're looking for a boost to maximize lean muslcle-mass gains during your next bulk, this gainer, if used properly, will deliver results you will notice in the mirror. I've used several other gainers, and Cytogainer is my favorite. If consumed regularly throught the day, pre and post workout, it will energize you to lift more. Once you've torn your muscles to pieces, you'll feel it quickly refueling them, making you eager to return to the gym the next day. The taste is acceptable, and improved with milk. I've tried chocolate, cookies and cream, and banana, which was the best of the three. I'm excited to boost my bulk with a round of Cytogainer (probably 3weeks), and plan to document the before/after on my body space.

markjose94's Rating

A decent product, used as my post-workout and have ordered another tub for consistency. Been using it for a month or so and have gained 5kg and the taste is drinkable. A little sugary but mixes well, will still search around for a better product for next bulk however.