CytoSport Complete Casein Reviews

7.5
Good
7.7

Blesson's Rating

I received a sample pack with my last order and decided to take one night before bad and boy oh boy was it nasty to say the least. Mix-ability was horrible and clumpy. I gave it a overall of five because I'm sure that being a casein protein it will do its job thru the night!!!

kimburt's Rating

This powder is great! Some reviews say it doesn't mix well, and they're right, but if you do it a certain way it makes it better. I find not letting it sit with the liquid for too long doesn't let it get too chunky, so I put my water in my shaker with it and shake it hard right away, that helps. And honestly even if it is a little bit chunky its totally worth it. I need lactose free products and quality ones are so hard to find, so I'm so happy I found this one. The chocolate flavour also tastes really good.

comprareljeremy's Rating

comprareljeremy did not leave a written review for this product.

kouzoure69's Rating

IT REALLY IS ONE OF THE BEST CASEIN I EVER TRY!IT MAKES ME FEEL NOT HUNGRY BEFORE I SLEEP AND THE BEST FLAVOR TASTES OF ALL THE 4 OTHER I HAVE TRY!!!!!

Jeffstandish1's Rating

I have been taking the CytoSport Casein for about 5 months now, probably about 6 or 7 2.05 containers worth. I think it tastes great, and has all the things you need to build muscle. The ONLY thing that I dislike is the fact that if you don't use a blender and try to just use a shaker bottle, it will be clumpy and unpleasant. If you just walk your happy *** over to wal-mart and pick up a blender for 15 dollars you won't be disappointed.

Zacharyx's Rating

I bought this to take before I go to sleep in the mornings ( work nights). It does not mix very well in a blender bottle, makes for s very clumpy shake that is not fun to drink. I may order a small blender and try it that way but for now I will bet trying a different casein to see if it mixes better

maxward's Rating

I recently received a sample of complete casein in the mail from cytosport, which I really appreciate. However, when i used it (i mixed it in a 20oz blender bottle with almond milk) I was less than impressed. Here are my overall impressions: Taste (6/10): Although not terrible, the taste was very odd, and it had a kind of chemically aftertaste to it. I was definitely worse tasting than my inner armor casein. I tried the chocolate flavor. Mixibility (4/10): It did eventually mix, but it took 2 minutes of shaking and swirling, left clumps all around my bottle, and was very grainy in the shake. Overall pretty bad mixibility. Effectiveness (10/10): I do have to admit that I felt pretty good in the morning, had no stomach cramps, and wasn't sore at all from the previous day. Its a very effective product. Recommended: No Although it works, other stuff works as well and tastes/mixes better with the same results.

PullupMaster's Rating

I started taking this product because i had seen a lot of things that recommended you take casein before bedtime and this was the only one that said it was lactose free. It's a great bedtime snack and keeps you full while you sleep(no more waking up early because I'm hungry). Not a Muscle Milk taste like they say it has but it's not too bad. I wish it mixed a little better but that's the way all casein is.

Disciple785's Rating

I typically order Inner Armour's casein protein, but they were sold out. So I found this instead. I mix it just like it says to, but it does not mix or blend well at all. extremely clumpy. Even after shaking it for a solid 2 minutes, there were still clumps. The taste wasn't even that good either. If you're looking strictly for nutrition, then this is a pretty good product. If you want something that's easy to swallow, look somewhere else.

Bdubdiesel's Rating

Slow digestive great taste before bed protein

JuliaHF's Rating

It clumps up very badly. And worse, the taste is disgustingly over sweet and it cannot be washed down with anything except eggs with extra helping of hot sauce. Most horrid.

Bootuh's Rating

Tastes just like melted cookies and cream ice-cream. Great profile. Despite the reviews below me, this stuff mixes fine with NO clumps. Will purchase again.

sunspyre's Rating

Taste is pretty lackluster and clumps much more than other casein I've tried. Would not buy again unfortunately.

Kevo2012's Rating

Kevo2012 did not leave a written review for this product.

alcidesduverge's Rating

didn't like the taste, It doesn't mix well

davidpeterr's Rating

davidpeterr did not leave a written review for this product.

ramon.rigoni's Rating

Good content and it works as a great dessert. Changed to Dymatize Casein and got frustrated. Don't understand why it has such a low score.

bluebirdthebird's Rating

Worse taste ever, the after tastes smells like fly blown maggots from a sheep...! I would not recommend it to anyone. In fact I'm gonna go and brush my teeth right now!

jacobcoile's Rating

Smooth mixing, good tasting, no stomach issues! good product.

ewaldo26's Rating

ewaldo26 did not leave a written review for this product.