Core Nutritionals Core MRP Reviews

High Quality Protein And Carbohydrate Blend With L-Glutamine!

9.6
9.6
9.7
Banana Cream

shortee409's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Tastes great! Not too sweet; not chalky at all. And I love the nutritional profile and how clean the ingredient list is compared to many others. Nice price point, too. Mixes well in a shaker bottle, no clumps at all, but is a bit gritty, especially as you get to the bottom. Doesn't bother me though, I just keep shaking it up as I drink it. A great buy!

girlfights's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

My biggest complaint about this product, and really all Core Nutritional products, is how sweet they make everything. I've moved towards making my own meal replacement shake blends (it's super easy!) and therefore eliminating the artificial sweeteners used so heavily in Core and other products. Other things of note about this product: They use non-GMO whey which is a plus, but I'd like to see a certification that ALL ingredients are non-GMO. The other plus is that the product is produced in a cGMP facility which means the facility meets some minimum standards of good manufacturing practices. Most products are made in such facilities, but I always pass up ones that are not, as basic rule. The bottom line: Get yourself some good clean non-gmo/grass fed/organic-if-you-can whey, oat flour, barley flour, a vitamin & mineral powder blend like All One Nutritech, peanut flour from non-GMO or organic peanuts, and cocoa powder...you can make yourself a nice, clean meal replacement blend that achieves all the same things that MRP does, without the artificial ingredients. You truly don't need a sweetener with these ingredients - mix with unsweetened almond milk or water, or a combo of both, and you're golden. **Note that I am not a nutritionist, simply an avid researcher focused on getting gains in the most natural way possible :)

dyoungthrows's Rating
Banana Cream

dyoungthrows did not leave a written review for this product.

Alpal303's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

Wow honestly i was impressed by this product, I went out on a limb and tried this company. The ingredients are awesome. I used 2 tubs and noticed substantial gains because i used this instead of reaching for bad food choices. also this product takes your hunger away. If you wanna try a good recipe try the peanut butter oatmeal cookie with 1% milk and a banana blended is really good.

keith1892's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

The supplement panel speaks for itself (very impressive ingredients and specs) but the taste of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie truly delicious. I look forward to enjoying it each time and it is truth in advertising in terms of the flavors. One small thing that should be noted is that it doesn't completely mix in water. You'll notice that there will be sediment that accumulates at the bottom of your shake cup so give it a little shake between sips. Awesome stuff and next I'll be trying Snickerdoodle.

FredyResponds's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

It has the exact characteristics of Horchata. If you enjoy Horchata, get this, it's excellent. Sure you have to shake it constantly or else it'll sink to the bottom, like Horchata. It's great and my fiancee loves it as well.

Xoxomissunshine's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

This product is quite the surprise! The taste is absolutely spectacular! This has become my absolute favorite!

jaredmus's Rating
Snickerdoodle

First off this is the best smelling product PERIOD. That being said, I work a job that some days I can be on a foot post for 12 hours some days go 9 hours in the car without eating , some days I just don't klnow what assignment I am getting. Eating becomes difficult espc when tracking macros. So to now have something that taste great, has a well rounded profile what more to ask for. This taste as close to the cookie as you can get! For a MRP to be low fat, moderate in carb and have 5 grams of fiber and then 27 grams of protein I think its a home run and no malto or any other fillers!. I am not one to use MRP but in the summer work is crazy in Manhattan, this is a great on the go way to hit my macros and get a little bit of fiber in! 10/10!

quintinmeyer's Rating

Absolutely love this product, Tastes great, full of vitamins and minerals and they dont load their products up with fillers and other crap you dont need. It almost completely gets rid of any need to take a multi vitamin, 3 of these a day and your good. It also makes the BEST pancakes which make a quick, easy and filling snack.

pixieluv's Rating

This stuff is actually pretty good and a great on the go meal for me. It really just tastes like blended oatmeal that tastes like a cookie

callmealex's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

I just love the peanut butter flavor. It's something that's delicious and I have drank it almost every day without getting tired of it. I've given sme to my friends and they loved it so much they switched over from their band to this one.

Jdot5's Rating
Snickerdoodle

When I first open the tub I didnt know who was more enticed by the aroma, myself or my puppy because ever since the first time I opened the tub, I enjoy the aroma and my puppy comes running to the tub trying to jump and get some (sorry no gains for you puppy). I was looking forward to testing it out. First thing I mixed it in was with oatmeal. Normally I just look to for protein to enhance the taste of my oatmeal since its a meal I eat everyday. The Snickerdoodle totally overtook the oatmeal and it was pure bliss in every bite. I looked forward to my oatmeal and snickerdoodle meal each day (luckily this is the meal I eat after breakfast so i didnt have to wait long). Next I tried it as a postworkout shake. Yes, it does have slow digesting carbs and not fast digesting carbs but it was 27 grams of carbs so I wanted to try it out then. I mixed it with milk. Since it was 2 scoops in there, it did take some hard shakes to get it mixed in there, but once it mixed in, it went down real smooth and still tasted pretty well. (No pic because I was ready to get them gains postworkout lol) Last I made it as a pancake. I love having pancakes on the weekend and so yesterday before work I made some protein pancakes for myself and my wife. I loved every bite of it and didnt even need syrup. I was in shock how something so sweet could be very nutritious as well. In conclusion, I was very pleased with the Snickerdoodle MRP. It not only mix in well with other food or can make pancakes with, but it can stand alone as a protein shake by itself and still can help keep hunger at by while still getting GAINZ. I would definitely give this protein a 10/10 overall and you would be foolish not to give it a try.

lowroller21212's Rating
Snickerdoodle

Profile is great, clean looking macros tons of calories and you feel like you got fed. Snickerdoodle flavor got hit out of the park right here, shining example that you can make bold flavors and not going over the top as far as sweeteners or whatever. Mixes solid too a tad thick but not super thick. Nobody could give me an accurate description of what "snickerdoodle" means, I can describe it as LIFE cereal, cinnamon sugar, oatmeal, a hint of vanilla and a cinnamon cookie. It is cinnamon based so it is bold like one. Incredible flavor!!

superhuman67's Rating
Snickerdoodle

I was given the opp to try out a container of this MRP in the new snickerdoodle flavor and I must say the ingredient profile is STELLAR!!! It has a quality blend of proteins, complex carbohydrates from oats & barley, vitamins & minerals and digestive enzymes. I mixed all my shakes in cold water and it mixed perfectly and as you get toward the bottom you will get a little grittiness from the oat powder but that is expected, just add a little more liquid at the end and drink it down. I highly recommend giving this MRP a try and I've already recommended it to others who were looking for an alternative to some of the less quality MRP'S on the market. This is another excellent supplement by a co that puts out some very high quality products.

k0bane's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

PB oatmeal cookie was great I'll probably be ordering more pretty soon

BFJ's Rating
Classic Vanilla

thought the texture was a little rough, but love that there's finally a MRP with higher quality carbs, not just cheap high glycemic stuff. flavor is great!

KElizabeth's Rating
Classic Vanilla

I like the incredient profile, however the vanilla flavor is not good at all! I can tolerate it if I blend it with almond milk and a banana, but by itself in a shaker cup I have to really choke it down. Kind of gritty from the oatmeal but I don't mind that.

kawliga78's Rating

Fantastic meal replacement protein powder! Ultra convenient pre or post meal while on the go. Can be made into a pudding or even into a cake... I have only had the PB oatmeal cookie flavor but I would honestly have it every day if I could.

uspallday88's Rating

This is probably the best meal replacement option in the supplement industry. There are no fillers or maltodextrin etc and it has 27g Pro and 27g CHO from oat and barely for good complex carbs. It also tastes amazing. The PB Oatmeal Cookie is on point. I could drink it all day long.

pureintensity's Rating

The PB oatmeal cookie flavor is the best I have ever had in my life. The macros in this product make it really easy to fit in anyone's plan as the carbs are not outrageous compared to the protein level. The good amount of fiber also helps you feel a lot fuller compared to most MRPs that use mostly maltodextrin and sugar for their carb sources.