Core Nutritionals Core MRP Reviews

High Quality Protein And Carbohydrate Blend With L-Glutamine!

Banana Cream
Rich Chocolate

BFJ's Rating
Classic Vanilla

thought the texture was a little rough, but love that there's finally a MRP with higher quality carbs, not just cheap high glycemic stuff. flavor is great!

KElizabeth's Rating
Classic Vanilla

I like the incredient profile, however the vanilla flavor is not good at all! I can tolerate it if I blend it with almond milk and a banana, but by itself in a shaker cup I have to really choke it down. Kind of gritty from the oatmeal but I don't mind that.

kawliga78's Rating

Fantastic meal replacement protein powder! Ultra convenient pre or post meal while on the go. Can be made into a pudding or even into a cake... I have only had the PB oatmeal cookie flavor but I would honestly have it every day if I could.

uspallday88's Rating

This is probably the best meal replacement option in the supplement industry. There are no fillers or maltodextrin etc and it has 27g Pro and 27g CHO from oat and barely for good complex carbs. It also tastes amazing. The PB Oatmeal Cookie is on point. I could drink it all day long.

pureintensity's Rating

The PB oatmeal cookie flavor is the best I have ever had in my life. The macros in this product make it really easy to fit in anyone's plan as the carbs are not outrageous compared to the protein level. The good amount of fiber also helps you feel a lot fuller compared to most MRPs that use mostly maltodextrin and sugar for their carb sources.

JJMassar's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

Does what it is supposed to do, and does it all quite well!

coolaidml's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

1) Product Overview Serving Size: 68 Grams Calories: 245 Protein Per Serving : 27 Grams Fat: 3 Grams Carbohydrates: 27 Grams Fiber: 5 Grams Sugars: 2 Grams Currently Available Flavors: Banana Cream, Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie, Chocolate, Classic Vanilla. I have not used many MRP's up until this point but this product has certainly peaked my interest in them. I know getting your calories from real food is a better way to go but that just isn't always possible. I found that the profile of this product was excellent! 5 Grams of fiber per serving, 27 grams of protein and carbs. The carbs also were not the typical maltodextrin or waxy maize which many products have. They use oat and barley flour which is a way better source of carbs! Rating 9.5/10 2) Results/Side Effects I noticed no side-effects from this product. I actually find that it is digested much easier by my body than most proteins... Rating 10/10 3) Taste I tried this product numerous different ways and each time was impressed. I will say that is tastes best in milk though and is absolutely delicious and I could chug that down all day! For those who only use water have no fear as it tastes great in that also. It is very clear that is is peanut butter flavoured and is neither too sweet or to bland. I think they found a happy medium withe the flavoring and it is unique and unlike any others i've tried. Rating 9.5/10 4) Mix-Ability For the most part this product mixes very well. Give it a good shake in a shaker cup for about 15 seconds and you should be good to go. Due to the product using oat and barley flour there may be abit of settling on the bottom but a quick swirl around solves that. You will notice while drinking it that is has abit of a fibery texture also. This however doesn't bother me at all. Rating 9/10 5) Price/Value In comparison with some other MRPs on the market this product is abit higher priced. The average 3lb tub costs roughly $40. If you have abit of extra cash though it is worth picking up in my opinion as the taste is great and you are getting a high quality MRP that isn't stuffed full of crappy carbs and fillers. Rating 8/10 6) Final Overview If you are looking for a new MRP to try look no further than Core MRP. I think you'll be very happy with the product! So far every Core product I've tried has been very solid. I look forward to trying more products in the near future! Rating 9/10

mreiter71's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

I just finished my first tub. I use it as my breakfast because im not a morning person and the results have continued to be great. Im still losing weight and getting the nutrients I need to start my day. Oh and the taste is awesome and mixes well.

GTiR's Rating

I use this as my preworkout meal year round. i mix 3scoops with 1/2cup to 1 cup oats, depending on bodypart being trained. i add just enough water to turn into pudding! total hits my sweet spot and gives me a great long lasting energy and pump to Crush It in the gym!

BubbaDoc's Rating

Doesn't mix especially well(expected). Always a few little chunks in the shake and stuck to the side and lid...7.5/10 Initially taste is OK, but it gets old by the time I get to the end. Have occasionally thrown out the last few sips just because I'm tired of it...start 8.5/10, end 6.9/10 However, the ingredient profile is excellent and the product does allow me to make to my next meal w/o any problems. ps: Thank goodness I finally finished this stuff