Core Nutritionals Core MRP Reviews

High Quality Protein And Carbohydrate Blend With L-Glutamine!

9.8
9.8
Banana Cream
Rich Chocolate

callmealex's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

I just love the peanut butter flavor. It's something that's delicious and I have drank it almost every day without getting tired of it. I've given sme to my friends and they loved it so much they switched over from their band to this one.

Jdot5's Rating
Snickerdoodle

When I first open the tub I didnt know who was more enticed by the aroma, myself or my puppy because ever since the first time I opened the tub, I enjoy the aroma and my puppy comes running to the tub trying to jump and get some (sorry no gains for you puppy). I was looking forward to testing it out. First thing I mixed it in was with oatmeal. Normally I just look to for protein to enhance the taste of my oatmeal since its a meal I eat everyday. The Snickerdoodle totally overtook the oatmeal and it was pure bliss in every bite. I looked forward to my oatmeal and snickerdoodle meal each day (luckily this is the meal I eat after breakfast so i didnt have to wait long). Next I tried it as a postworkout shake. Yes, it does have slow digesting carbs and not fast digesting carbs but it was 27 grams of carbs so I wanted to try it out then. I mixed it with milk. Since it was 2 scoops in there, it did take some hard shakes to get it mixed in there, but once it mixed in, it went down real smooth and still tasted pretty well. (No pic because I was ready to get them gains postworkout lol) Last I made it as a pancake. I love having pancakes on the weekend and so yesterday before work I made some protein pancakes for myself and my wife. I loved every bite of it and didnt even need syrup. I was in shock how something so sweet could be very nutritious as well. In conclusion, I was very pleased with the Snickerdoodle MRP. It not only mix in well with other food or can make pancakes with, but it can stand alone as a protein shake by itself and still can help keep hunger at by while still getting GAINZ. I would definitely give this protein a 10/10 overall and you would be foolish not to give it a try.

lowroller21212's Rating
Snickerdoodle

Profile is great, clean looking macros tons of calories and you feel like you got fed. Snickerdoodle flavor got hit out of the park right here, shining example that you can make bold flavors and not going over the top as far as sweeteners or whatever. Mixes solid too a tad thick but not super thick. Nobody could give me an accurate description of what "snickerdoodle" means, I can describe it as LIFE cereal, cinnamon sugar, oatmeal, a hint of vanilla and a cinnamon cookie. It is cinnamon based so it is bold like one. Incredible flavor!!

superhuman67's Rating
Snickerdoodle

I was given the opp to try out a container of this MRP in the new snickerdoodle flavor and I must say the ingredient profile is STELLAR!!! It has a quality blend of proteins, complex carbohydrates from oats & barley, vitamins & minerals and digestive enzymes. I mixed all my shakes in cold water and it mixed perfectly and as you get toward the bottom you will get a little grittiness from the oat powder but that is expected, just add a little more liquid at the end and drink it down. I highly recommend giving this MRP a try and I've already recommended it to others who were looking for an alternative to some of the less quality MRP'S on the market. This is another excellent supplement by a co that puts out some very high quality products.

k0bane's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

PB oatmeal cookie was great I'll probably be ordering more pretty soon

BFJ's Rating
Classic Vanilla

thought the texture was a little rough, but love that there's finally a MRP with higher quality carbs, not just cheap high glycemic stuff. flavor is great!

KElizabeth's Rating
Classic Vanilla

I like the incredient profile, however the vanilla flavor is not good at all! I can tolerate it if I blend it with almond milk and a banana, but by itself in a shaker cup I have to really choke it down. Kind of gritty from the oatmeal but I don't mind that.

kawliga78's Rating

Fantastic meal replacement protein powder! Ultra convenient pre or post meal while on the go. Can be made into a pudding or even into a cake... I have only had the PB oatmeal cookie flavor but I would honestly have it every day if I could.

uspallday88's Rating

This is probably the best meal replacement option in the supplement industry. There are no fillers or maltodextrin etc and it has 27g Pro and 27g CHO from oat and barely for good complex carbs. It also tastes amazing. The PB Oatmeal Cookie is on point. I could drink it all day long.

pureintensity's Rating

The PB oatmeal cookie flavor is the best I have ever had in my life. The macros in this product make it really easy to fit in anyone's plan as the carbs are not outrageous compared to the protein level. The good amount of fiber also helps you feel a lot fuller compared to most MRPs that use mostly maltodextrin and sugar for their carb sources.

JJMassar's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

Does what it is supposed to do, and does it all quite well!

coolaidml's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

1) Product Overview Serving Size: 68 Grams Calories: 245 Protein Per Serving : 27 Grams Fat: 3 Grams Carbohydrates: 27 Grams Fiber: 5 Grams Sugars: 2 Grams Currently Available Flavors: Banana Cream, Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie, Chocolate, Classic Vanilla. I have not used many MRP's up until this point but this product has certainly peaked my interest in them. I know getting your calories from real food is a better way to go but that just isn't always possible. I found that the profile of this product was excellent! 5 Grams of fiber per serving, 27 grams of protein and carbs. The carbs also were not the typical maltodextrin or waxy maize which many products have. They use oat and barley flour which is a way better source of carbs! Rating 9.5/10 2) Results/Side Effects I noticed no side-effects from this product. I actually find that it is digested much easier by my body than most proteins... Rating 10/10 3) Taste I tried this product numerous different ways and each time was impressed. I will say that is tastes best in milk though and is absolutely delicious and I could chug that down all day! For those who only use water have no fear as it tastes great in that also. It is very clear that is is peanut butter flavoured and is neither too sweet or to bland. I think they found a happy medium withe the flavoring and it is unique and unlike any others i've tried. Rating 9.5/10 4) Mix-Ability For the most part this product mixes very well. Give it a good shake in a shaker cup for about 15 seconds and you should be good to go. Due to the product using oat and barley flour there may be abit of settling on the bottom but a quick swirl around solves that. You will notice while drinking it that is has abit of a fibery texture also. This however doesn't bother me at all. Rating 9/10 5) Price/Value In comparison with some other MRPs on the market this product is abit higher priced. The average 3lb tub costs roughly $40. If you have abit of extra cash though it is worth picking up in my opinion as the taste is great and you are getting a high quality MRP that isn't stuffed full of crappy carbs and fillers. Rating 8/10 6) Final Overview If you are looking for a new MRP to try look no further than Core MRP. I think you'll be very happy with the product! So far every Core product I've tried has been very solid. I look forward to trying more products in the near future! Rating 9/10

mreiter71's Rating
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

I just finished my first tub. I use it as my breakfast because im not a morning person and the results have continued to be great. Im still losing weight and getting the nutrients I need to start my day. Oh and the taste is awesome and mixes well.

GTiR's Rating

I use this as my preworkout meal year round. i mix 3scoops with 1/2cup to 1 cup oats, depending on bodypart being trained. i add just enough water to turn into pudding! total hits my sweet spot and gives me a great long lasting energy and pump to Crush It in the gym!

BubbaDoc's Rating

Doesn't mix especially well(expected). Always a few little chunks in the shake and stuck to the side and lid...7.5/10 Initially taste is OK, but it gets old by the time I get to the end. Have occasionally thrown out the last few sips just because I'm tired of it...start 8.5/10, end 6.9/10 However, the ingredient profile is excellent and the product does allow me to make to my next meal w/o any problems. ps: Thank goodness I finally finished this stuff