Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews

Good

buffren82's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

I loved the original, but when they introduced the new version with beet root ingredient, I got some crazy rashes in my body, and the watermelon which the original tasted amazing, tasted very very fishy like. Again, I loved the original, but hate the new version with beet root

joegomez5150's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

I got the sample pack from Controlled Labs, I took the White Flood today before a 6am workout. I took it 15 mins before hitting the gym. It woke me up quick and felt the energy when I got to the gym. Did a hard workout of weights and cardio (Crossfit) style and it kept me going. The taste is really good, mixed with 8oz of water. Great product and will most likely buy soon. Thanks Controlled Labs, you guys ROCK!

champ2685's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

champ2685 did not leave a written review for this product.

pattersonj2's Rating

Overall pretty good. Probably won't purchase again.

JDangerZunker's Rating

I used this product for a week, before each workout, following the recommended dose. I feel like it helped me go harder in the paint, but maybe it was just placebo effect? I have never used pre-workouts and I had the Pineapple flavor (which is tasty and caffeine free.) But I didn't like the taste of the aspartame. It always makes me sick. If you can deal with that, get this product!

oxbirdparkour's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

oxbirdparkour did not leave a written review for this product.

wilmnoca's Rating

The taste was just ok. Not too bad but I could really taste the beet juice. That earthiness is hard to hide. As far as the pump/focus/energy, I really didnt feel much.

bigjoewebb's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

bigjoewebb did not leave a written review for this product.

SpoonWithMe's Rating

I took White Flood for about a year, mostly by itself but sometimes in conjunction with Green Magnitude or Purple Wraath. By itself, it was a decent pre workout. I liked that it had citrulline instead of arginine. I stopped using it because I wanted more beta alanine and more citrulline malate in my pre workout. The caffeine in each scoop gave me just enough energy on those days I was feeling down.

TerrySmithJr's Rating

One of the best pre-workout drinks I have ever used! Love getting flooded!

Mikezx's Rating

Great taste. Decent price. The boost is great. Works best on an empty stomach. Gets me amped and ready to lift. Definitely recommended.

DNasty801's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

White Flood is a solid pre-workout. It's advertised pumps aren't as "EXTREME" as they claim to be, but it does it's job at providing a quick boost of energy to get you started with your lifts, it lasts a decent amount of time but if you're lifting for more than one and a half to two hours it starts to wear off.

easytheretiger's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

I have mixed opinions about White Flood. It provides a good pump but it doesn't last for long workouts. Toward the end of the cycle I had begun to get use to the dosage and wasn't getting that initial "buzz" anymore despite reaching maximum dose amounts. The flavor was no doubt something that had to be drank down quickly. The only negative side effect is a sometimes irritated throat from the powder if not mixed long and vigorously.

JumpingSpider's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Tastes like real watermellon. Gives soft energy without tremors and good concentration. Effect lasts long.

Tejas53's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

taste was okay just strong, okay pump, but i didnt feel energized

jakehoevenaar's Rating

taste isn't the best but what can you say its pre workout. white flood gave me just the right amount of that tingle from the beta alanine. its the first pre workout that i have felt the "focus" from. my lifts are way better on this its honestly the best supplement I've ever bought. its a good price and you get a ton of servings that way you can recommend it to friends and let them try too.

mgm514's Rating

PRODUCT: great TASTE: good mixes well. PRICE: one of the cheaper ones. BOTTOM LINE: honestly, I take 1.5 scoops and it works well. if you're in a money crunch, get this one. If you can spend more, buy something else.

nickymags's Rating

The flavor stinks. But the energy (when doubling the dose) gives a great pump and gets you psyched for your workout. It takes about 15-20 mins to kick in. You'll feel a tingling from the niacin, that's when i started my workout when i felt that. I recommend this to anyone for a good preworkout. Just lacks in the flavor department.

StackDBack's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Good focus and energy. Great taste. Not all the substrates mix with water, but just keep stirring as you drink it down. My GF takes one scoop and gets no flushing or tingling; I take 2 scoops and notice a small bit of tingling, occasionally. Not jittery, NO CREATINE!!!

carboy281's Rating

Im a big fan of the older control Labs prework-my body never got immune with there product. ImO the best product I used by far.. im pretty disappointed with the new product. Iv been taking 3 huge scoops of the powder and it kinda works.. but nothing compared to the old white Flood. Sorry Control Labs I will not but this product anymore. BUT I will search the web and but the old white Flood prework. Hope this helps some one..