Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews

Good
7.4

mflannery45's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

This is one of if not the best pre's I have ever taken. Great pump, energy, and focus. It has tremendously improved my workout.

Ruination619's Rating

I tried this for the first time today. Not bad at all. In stacked it with Noxygen from purus labs and it was a solid workout. Got a great pump without getting all jittery and nauseous. I stayed focused thru out and had a great workout. I have the watermelon. Taste is good and mixing it was easy.

abuseme's Rating
Bubble Gum

I've been a fan of Controlled Labs for about 9 years now and growing. Having tried all of their supplements and pre-workouts I have to say that BUBBLE GUM is one of the top flavored pre-workouts I've tried. The mix-ability is great leaving no traces of powder at the bottom of the cup. The taste reminds me of a pack of juicy fruit gum. But most importantly, the energy is smooth and gets me amped for my next sets. It's a MUST TRY! I will be re-ordering that's for sure.

ZeroInitiativE's Rating
Bubble Gum

Controlled Labs knocked it out of the park with this new formula. I'm normally not a fan of bubble gum but this is definitely tasty. This pre has a unique feel (probably from the GABA) and certainly has helped me bring up the intensity of my workouts!

dmf8625's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Wonderful and simple pre-workout. Open ingredient list with everything listed, which is top notch for me. Great tasting, mixes easily and works!!

randomhero565's Rating
Bubble Gum

Simple ingredient list yet one of the most effective pre workouts I've used showing you don't need all those fancy ingredients to make a great product!! Taste is amazing and my girlfriend can actually use this without any issues. Hands down our favorite pre workout to date

ftrwar's Rating

actually tried a sample of white flood few months back was peetty good. Mixed well tasted pretty good. If you get a chance to try at least a sample id recomend it. Again it's not the greatest bit its pretty high up on my list. Fruit punch got less because i dislike fruit punch

bbehm's Rating
Bubble Gum

This is a new, updated version of the beloved white flood reborn. There are no proprietary blends so you know all of the ingredients in the pre workout. I felt a great pump and energy every workout with white flood. You also get some great doses of your daily supplements creatine and beta alanine. The bubble gum flavor is unique and awesome!

drchop's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

I recently got the 2016 version of this to use as replacement for the Re-Born that I had. I had purchased 2 tubs of the Pineapple Re-Born and had 1 go nasty on me, so it was time for the new and improved version. Let's start out with the one thing that can make or break one of these pre-workout drinks in a hurry: the taste. I was skeptical of the bubble gum flavor since that is just so odd compared to traditional fitness/workout drinks and foods flavors. It is killer! I really like it, a lot! The Furious Fruit Punch is good, but not great like the Bubble Gum. I was very surprised there. Next up, the one thing I always had issues with over the Re-Born, the aftertaste. I really like the Pineapple flavor, probably my favorite of any drinkable workout anything ever, but it always killed me about 45 minutes after drinking it with a horrid artificial sweetener bite. Not sure what the deal was, but it always left me trying to rinse my pallet because I just hated the taste and feeling, like my mouth was coated. Not the case with the 2016 version. Very happy with that. I don't know if I could handle the Bubble Gum taste combined with that weird aftertaste going on. Finally, does it work? Yes. Emphatically, YES! About 20 minutes or so after drinking it, which it is about 50% larger serving 12oz of water vs 8oz over Re-Born I begin to feel it kicking in. Kind of like a Niacin rush, but more. I drink it before I go mountain bike riding since I am no gym rat, and it really helps me push harder in my rides. I do a lot of steep climbing at the local canyon right near me, so it is a huge help to not burn out. My rides are far more intense and I burn out was less, not to mention my veins look like snakes under my skin. I can certainly tell things are pumping. Having been a user of Controlled Labs products for several years now, I don't see any point in changing as the results are there. I would highly recommend this one. No twitchy feelings, no erratic heartbeat issues and solid results.

thackes1's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

The White Flood formula is simple, transparent, and will produce effects. The ergogenic aids (creatine, beta-alanine, and betaine) in the formula are slightly under-dosed, but they are all there and in respectable doses. The gram of taurine is solid. The half gram of GABA is interesting and should contribute to an interesting "feel" to White Flood. Then there are the two caffeine sources, adding up to around 260 mg of caffeine total. I like this formula as a sort of intermediate level pre-workout, especially if the price is good. The one big drawback is the only NO booster in the formula is pretty underdosed, 3 grams of citrulline malate, which is half the "clinical dose." It may help improve muscle pumps for a lot of users, but there are definitely are a lot of other formula that will help deliver greater pumps (CL's other pre-workout White Rapids is one example). White Flood's formula is an 8 out of 10. The workouts I have had on White Flood thus far have been great. I usually intake a little more stimulants than what White Flood offers, but it still provided some decent energy. I wouldn't label the energy "intense" though. The rush from the caffeine is likely cut by the inclusion of the GABA. However, I like the feel that the GABA addition provides. It is a very smooth ride, and there also seems to be some mood elevation. I think the GABA helped with focus too. The feel of White Flood isn't easy to describe, but it is definitely a good feel! For my short amount of use, I thought my endurance and strength were great on White Flood. I felt wanting for some more muscle pumps during the lift, but the pump was still pretty nice and full - just took a little more work than usual when I use other NO boosters. White Flood's effects are a 8.7 out of 10. The raspberry lemonade flavor was pretty good. No real complaints, though the flavor had a little bite to it. The mixability was good as well, though I suggest using a shaker mix it up. Raspberry Lemonade flavor is a 9 out of 10. Overall, I think White Flood is an 8.5 out of 10 product. I hope the price point is great when released, which will make it a good buy, especially for folks looking for a product with a nice smooth feel and some endurance and strength support.

CJ3304's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Was a huge fan of original White Flood and then the last WhiteFlood Reborn, so was excited to try this product. Have been using it for the past few weeks and initially it was good. Granted, I don't typically use 300mg caffeine in my pre. I use about 200-250mg MAX. Flavor is great when its ice cold. Energy was good, the only negative thus far is that the 300mg caffeine scres up my intake for the rest of the day and i end up tired , but only because i try not to go over a certain amount per day...which is completely personal decision! I've had some great workouts with this and even added about 6g extra l-citrulline for some massive pumps! In my opinion, its worth a try...but not one of my all time favorites

Dschreiver's Rating
Bubble Gum

Thanks to the team at controlled labs for sending this out to me! taste: 8/10 The flavor I had was bubble gum. Didn't quite hit the nail on the head for me but was close. Mixed perfectly profile: 7/10 I didn't like the fact that everything was half dosed at one scoop. Plus with the caffeine where it is ~260mg a scoop this prevents double scooping. I get this is supposed to be stacked with other CL products but in order to get a higher score from me it needs to be more efficaciously dosed. energy/focus: 8/10 This surprised me a little! The dicaffeine malate I believe gave me that extra push when I was getting tired towards the end of my workouts. Plus I believe the GABA had a calming and euphoric effect. pumps: 5/10 The only ingredient I would say is a true pump ingredient in here is the CM which is only half dosed. So not many added pumps here. Overall 7.3/10 A solid pre workout. I had high expectations from this because i personally love WR and WP. WF did not meet my high expectations but it did get the job done and helped me reach my goals.

rjcranium's Rating

This is an okay pre-workout supplement. It has good pumps, energy and endurance but the effects don't last long enough for my tastes. If you do short workouts, like 1 hour or less it is not bad, it will definitely take you there.

haleyhannah79's Rating

I got samples of controlled labs by emailing them. the Taste of this is great, really gives you that UMPH

Goldeneagle76's Rating

Took this in a stack with Controlled Labs Green Magnitude. Taste was pretty good but a little bitter. Not sure which supplement caused the bitterness. Got a pretty good energy boost without the jitters (which is a plus for me). Slight beta alanine tingles. Had consistent energy throughout my leg workout and increased weight while adding more sets to my workout. Never crashed. This is a solid product. I have tried Bullnox, White Flood, PreWrek, Psycho and that is the order I would rank them.

meholton's Rating

I really enjoyed this pre-workout. As someone who has just recently started taking pre-workouts, I have been trying a lot of different brands and flavors. This was one that I really felt the effects with the recommended serving size and did not need to take more to get the added pump for my workout. I would recommend this pre-workout- loved the watermelon flavor!

buffren82's Rating

I loved the original, but when they introduced the new version with beet root ingredient, I got some crazy rashes in my body, and the watermelon which the original tasted amazing, tasted very very fishy like. Again, I loved the original, but hate the new version with beet root

joegomez5150's Rating

I got the sample pack from Controlled Labs, I took the White Flood today before a 6am workout. I took it 15 mins before hitting the gym. It woke me up quick and felt the energy when I got to the gym. Did a hard workout of weights and cardio (Crossfit) style and it kept me going. The taste is really good, mixed with 8oz of water. Great product and will most likely buy soon. Thanks Controlled Labs, you guys ROCK!

champ2685's Rating

champ2685 did not leave a written review for this product.

pattersonj2's Rating

Overall pretty good. Probably won't purchase again.