Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews

Good
7.4

superhuman67's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

I received a container of the Bubble Gum flavor and a sample of the Fruit Punch to try out and review and this is a non proprietary blend so you can see exactly how much of each ingredient is in each scoop. The performance ingredients are dosed at 1/2 of what you might want if you wanted to get to the clinical dosages but the one's that matter the most are the citrulline malate and the creatine which I think you need to do is just add 3 gm of bulk citrulline malate and another 2 1/2 gm of creatine and you'll be good to go. The mix ability was very good with no foam and just a little sediment toward the bottom which is expected when creatine is in the profile. Taste wise the Bubble Gum has almost a tangy flavor at first then the bubble gum flavor kicks in at the end and I thought it was unique and enjoyable and the Fruit Punch I think it was CL best version they have done and I've gone through tubs of the old versions and this one had a real tropical fruit punch flavor to it. The energy is good and it last's throughout your workout but I didn't get that focus that I enjoyed from the previous versions of White Flood but the GABA in the new version gives it a little different feel and also there was no sides effects such as crash or stomach upset later in the day which I've experienced in the past with other versions of WF. Overall this is a pretty good PW that delivers some good energy, decent pumps, good stamina, and taste good so I would definitely recommend giving this a try especially if your stimulant sensitive cause this really doesn't have any stims in it except for the caffeine and the GABA and if your more tolerant than maybe a heaping scoop will work better or maybe stacking it with some bulk nootopics for that extra focus.

graysonthacker's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

Controlled Labs and their reps generously hooked me up with a sample packet including a 5 serving tub of White Flood and a full 30 serving tub of White Flood. I have made significant use of White Flood at this point and have put together my thoughts! The White Flood formula is simple and straightforward like many of their product. It is also transparent, which they deserve credit for. The formula goes a little light on some of the ergogenic aids and citrulline malate, but the doses are at least at levels where effects can be noticed. I would love to see a little more citrulline in the product but am fine with where the creatine, beta-alanine, and betaine doses are. I like the use of taurine for a little extra cell volumization. I like the use of dual caffeine sources (caffeine anhydrous and dicaffeine malate) to give a total of around 260 mg of pure caffeine. Lastly, the .5 gram of GABA will make for an interesting feel to the pre-workout and work to make sure the caffeine (though a modest dose) isn't ever overwhelming. Generally, I find this formula to be pretty solid though I see some areas it could definitely improve. 8 out of 10. The effects of White Flood were very nice. The energy and focus from the product were pretty unique. The GABA really provides an interesting dimension. I notice it especially with my mood. Using White Flood seems to always have me in a great mood, which definitely seems to have a positive effect on workouts. The energy from the caffeine is definitely mellowed out a little too. I don't mind this at all and think it adds to White Flood's versatility. Its a pre-workout that can easily be used to support long, arduous cardio sessions not just heavy lifts or pump sessions. Most workouts I was able to work up decent pumps for the most part. Some days it really didn't do the trick though for pumps. Definitely not comparable to the pumps of White Rapids and White Pipes, but respectable. Cardio on White Flood was great though. I felt I had better endurance and my attention wasn't wandering. 9 out of 10 on effects for White Flood. The Furious Fruit Punch flavor is good. A sweet, mild fruity flavor but nothing amazing to speak of. Way better though than the flavoring systems of White Rapids and White Pipes, which are both very sour. The powder mixes very well too. 8 out of 10 on the flavor. OVERALL 8.5 out of 10!

vapedup247's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

I am a huge fruit punch fan, the flavor was pretty amazing in my opinion. This did help my workout and believe it is a solid pre workout. Thanks for sending the sample out to try and review!

JoshCoffeyUSMC's Rating
Bubble Gum

I am currently using this product, and I am so far pleased with it. The taste is pretty good (bubble gum), and I get decent pumps off of it. It mixes okay, just a small amount of deposits left at the last sip. I get more concentration vs jittery energy. Overall I continue to enjoy this product.

mflannery45's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

This is one of if not the best pre's I have ever taken. Great pump, energy, and focus. It has tremendously improved my workout.

Ruination619's Rating

I tried this for the first time today. Not bad at all. In stacked it with Noxygen from purus labs and it was a solid workout. Got a great pump without getting all jittery and nauseous. I stayed focused thru out and had a great workout. I have the watermelon. Taste is good and mixing it was easy.

abuseme's Rating
Bubble Gum

I've been a fan of Controlled Labs for about 9 years now and growing. Having tried all of their supplements and pre-workouts I have to say that BUBBLE GUM is one of the top flavored pre-workouts I've tried. The mix-ability is great leaving no traces of powder at the bottom of the cup. The taste reminds me of a pack of juicy fruit gum. But most importantly, the energy is smooth and gets me amped for my next sets. It's a MUST TRY! I will be re-ordering that's for sure.

ZeroInitiativE's Rating
Bubble Gum

Controlled Labs knocked it out of the park with this new formula. I'm normally not a fan of bubble gum but this is definitely tasty. This pre has a unique feel (probably from the GABA) and certainly has helped me bring up the intensity of my workouts!

dmf8625's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Wonderful and simple pre-workout. Open ingredient list with everything listed, which is top notch for me. Great tasting, mixes easily and works!!

randomhero565's Rating
Bubble Gum

Simple ingredient list yet one of the most effective pre workouts I've used showing you don't need all those fancy ingredients to make a great product!! Taste is amazing and my girlfriend can actually use this without any issues. Hands down our favorite pre workout to date

ftrwar's Rating

actually tried a sample of white flood few months back was peetty good. Mixed well tasted pretty good. If you get a chance to try at least a sample id recomend it. Again it's not the greatest bit its pretty high up on my list. Fruit punch got less because i dislike fruit punch

bbehm's Rating
Bubble Gum

This is a new, updated version of the beloved white flood reborn. There are no proprietary blends so you know all of the ingredients in the pre workout. I felt a great pump and energy every workout with white flood. You also get some great doses of your daily supplements creatine and beta alanine. The bubble gum flavor is unique and awesome!

drchop's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

I recently got the 2016 version of this to use as replacement for the Re-Born that I had. I had purchased 2 tubs of the Pineapple Re-Born and had 1 go nasty on me, so it was time for the new and improved version. Let's start out with the one thing that can make or break one of these pre-workout drinks in a hurry: the taste. I was skeptical of the bubble gum flavor since that is just so odd compared to traditional fitness/workout drinks and foods flavors. It is killer! I really like it, a lot! The Furious Fruit Punch is good, but not great like the Bubble Gum. I was very surprised there. Next up, the one thing I always had issues with over the Re-Born, the aftertaste. I really like the Pineapple flavor, probably my favorite of any drinkable workout anything ever, but it always killed me about 45 minutes after drinking it with a horrid artificial sweetener bite. Not sure what the deal was, but it always left me trying to rinse my pallet because I just hated the taste and feeling, like my mouth was coated. Not the case with the 2016 version. Very happy with that. I don't know if I could handle the Bubble Gum taste combined with that weird aftertaste going on. Finally, does it work? Yes. Emphatically, YES! About 20 minutes or so after drinking it, which it is about 50% larger serving 12oz of water vs 8oz over Re-Born I begin to feel it kicking in. Kind of like a Niacin rush, but more. I drink it before I go mountain bike riding since I am no gym rat, and it really helps me push harder in my rides. I do a lot of steep climbing at the local canyon right near me, so it is a huge help to not burn out. My rides are far more intense and I burn out was less, not to mention my veins look like snakes under my skin. I can certainly tell things are pumping. Having been a user of Controlled Labs products for several years now, I don't see any point in changing as the results are there. I would highly recommend this one. No twitchy feelings, no erratic heartbeat issues and solid results.

thackes1's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

The White Flood formula is simple, transparent, and will produce effects. The ergogenic aids (creatine, beta-alanine, and betaine) in the formula are slightly under-dosed, but they are all there and in respectable doses. The gram of taurine is solid. The half gram of GABA is interesting and should contribute to an interesting "feel" to White Flood. Then there are the two caffeine sources, adding up to around 260 mg of caffeine total. I like this formula as a sort of intermediate level pre-workout, especially if the price is good. The one big drawback is the only NO booster in the formula is pretty underdosed, 3 grams of citrulline malate, which is half the "clinical dose." It may help improve muscle pumps for a lot of users, but there are definitely are a lot of other formula that will help deliver greater pumps (CL's other pre-workout White Rapids is one example). White Flood's formula is an 8 out of 10. The workouts I have had on White Flood thus far have been great. I usually intake a little more stimulants than what White Flood offers, but it still provided some decent energy. I wouldn't label the energy "intense" though. The rush from the caffeine is likely cut by the inclusion of the GABA. However, I like the feel that the GABA addition provides. It is a very smooth ride, and there also seems to be some mood elevation. I think the GABA helped with focus too. The feel of White Flood isn't easy to describe, but it is definitely a good feel! For my short amount of use, I thought my endurance and strength were great on White Flood. I felt wanting for some more muscle pumps during the lift, but the pump was still pretty nice and full - just took a little more work than usual when I use other NO boosters. White Flood's effects are a 8.7 out of 10. The raspberry lemonade flavor was pretty good. No real complaints, though the flavor had a little bite to it. The mixability was good as well, though I suggest using a shaker mix it up. Raspberry Lemonade flavor is a 9 out of 10. Overall, I think White Flood is an 8.5 out of 10 product. I hope the price point is great when released, which will make it a good buy, especially for folks looking for a product with a nice smooth feel and some endurance and strength support.

CJ3304's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Was a huge fan of original White Flood and then the last WhiteFlood Reborn, so was excited to try this product. Have been using it for the past few weeks and initially it was good. Granted, I don't typically use 300mg caffeine in my pre. I use about 200-250mg MAX. Flavor is great when its ice cold. Energy was good, the only negative thus far is that the 300mg caffeine scres up my intake for the rest of the day and i end up tired , but only because i try not to go over a certain amount per day...which is completely personal decision! I've had some great workouts with this and even added about 6g extra l-citrulline for some massive pumps! In my opinion, its worth a try...but not one of my all time favorites

Dschreiver's Rating
Bubble Gum

Thanks to the team at controlled labs for sending this out to me! taste: 8/10 The flavor I had was bubble gum. Didn't quite hit the nail on the head for me but was close. Mixed perfectly profile: 7/10 I didn't like the fact that everything was half dosed at one scoop. Plus with the caffeine where it is ~260mg a scoop this prevents double scooping. I get this is supposed to be stacked with other CL products but in order to get a higher score from me it needs to be more efficaciously dosed. energy/focus: 8/10 This surprised me a little! The dicaffeine malate I believe gave me that extra push when I was getting tired towards the end of my workouts. Plus I believe the GABA had a calming and euphoric effect. pumps: 5/10 The only ingredient I would say is a true pump ingredient in here is the CM which is only half dosed. So not many added pumps here. Overall 7.3/10 A solid pre workout. I had high expectations from this because i personally love WR and WP. WF did not meet my high expectations but it did get the job done and helped me reach my goals.

rjcranium's Rating

This is an okay pre-workout supplement. It has good pumps, energy and endurance but the effects don't last long enough for my tastes. If you do short workouts, like 1 hour or less it is not bad, it will definitely take you there.

haleyhannah79's Rating

I got samples of controlled labs by emailing them. the Taste of this is great, really gives you that UMPH

Goldeneagle76's Rating

Took this in a stack with Controlled Labs Green Magnitude. Taste was pretty good but a little bitter. Not sure which supplement caused the bitterness. Got a pretty good energy boost without the jitters (which is a plus for me). Slight beta alanine tingles. Had consistent energy throughout my leg workout and increased weight while adding more sets to my workout. Never crashed. This is a solid product. I have tried Bullnox, White Flood, PreWrek, Psycho and that is the order I would rank them.

meholton's Rating

I really enjoyed this pre-workout. As someone who has just recently started taking pre-workouts, I have been trying a lot of different brands and flavors. This was one that I really felt the effects with the recommended serving size and did not need to take more to get the added pump for my workout. I would recommend this pre-workout- loved the watermelon flavor!