Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews

7.9
7.2

downthesun14's Rating
Purple Lemonade

A great product, only been using it for 3 weeks and I find it's helped me in the gym. Can't have pre or intra workout supplements with caffeine in them so Purple Wraath was my supplement of choice. Gives you a good amount of energy and supports recovery. Mixes extremely easily, I just put it into a bottle of water and shake it. Tastes pretty great as well. I've tried mixing 2 scoops with 1.5 liters of water and having it before and during workout and also mixing 3/4 scoop with 500ml before workout. Neither approach had an impact on my stomach which was great!

BDollar03's Rating
Cotton Candy

Got my samples in and normally don't take Amino Acids. Really helped during the workout to maintain that ready for next set feeling. Able to push myself a little further and not be dragging myself out of the gym. Tried the cotton candy. Not a big fan but didn't taste horrible. All in all good product.

Ronndillenbeck's Rating

Bodybuilding.com was quick to to send me my free item. Seemed was a mistake I made. I'm grateful though and will continue to shop here and no longer GNC...thanks to the great customer service at bodybuilding.com

trice8's Rating
Cotton Candy

Awesome taste and an amazing formula. Anything that tastes really sweet just gets me going in the gym. I noticed increased endurance/stamina while using this product during my workouts. I have tried the Juicy Grape flavor as well and it's just as good.

Cheri89's Rating
Cotton Candy

I wasn't overly keen on the taste I found it tasted like petrol (never drank petrol but I can imagine). I found it was quite good considering it had no caffeine. But if your looking for a good prewar lour caffeine is the way forward for me. But it was okay.

ulrichds's Rating

Very good product. I have been using this for several years and it definitely works when taking it after your morning workout.

rleigh1977's Rating
Cotton Candy

Again I didn't feel a big overwhelming change but I did hit the weights pretty hard while using this product and was only slightly sore and was ready to hit it again the next day.

• c143u
c143u's Rating

The single serving dose of EAA+ Beta Alanie and Betaine is perfect for a person who weigh till 160 Pound. Need to work little more if you want to mix with the help of spoon, Flavour is good. The best part of this is that you can mix it with your pre workout or post workout. Infact you can take it alone as standalone post workout product, just need to mix little creating and little dextrose.

gpigg01's Rating
Purple Lemonade

gpigg01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacurutu22's Rating
Cotton Candy

Where Controlled Labs' other products haven't exactly wowed my taste buds, the cotton candy Purple Wraath is an exception. Mixed this stuff up early and let it chill in the fridge for a while before working out, and it was easily the best tasting "sports drink" I'd ever had throughout my routine. I wasn't expecting much of an effect, but as I checked each exercise off my list I noticed I was considerably less fatigued. I wouldn't call it a must, but if you find yourself flagging and need something that'll help carry you to the finish line, this'll get you there no problem.

LovetoLift79's Rating

Where to begin? Cotton Candy smells and tastes delicious! Rated this product a solid ten because that is what it deserves. Profile is perfect and if you are looking for a BCAA product to add to your stack, this one is it. Pick up some Purple Wraath today.

youngt2's Rating
Juicy Grape

This is my first pre-workout supplement so I don't have much to compare to. However, I can definetly tell this makes a difference in my workouts, especially at the end. Feels like there is a lot more gas left at the ends of workouts that used to really drain me. The taste really isn't very good, but its drinkable. Again, I have nothing to compare it to as far as pre-workout flavors go.

koolplay's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Bought 4 bottles to stock up when it was on sale a while ago and used up two. Had a good experience using it. However the last two bottles have gone bad and taste like ***. There is still 9 months left till it expires. Both bb.com and controlled labs refuse to replace/take it back. Moral of the story? If you plan to purchase this, best use it up right away otherwise dont expect this product to last more than 6 months. I wont be purchasing a controlled labs product again; they do not guarantee their expiry dates.

happytriggs's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Flavor is alright and I drank this while on White Rapid and had the best workout ever.

Simongee11's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Got a sample of this. Not a fan of the flavour. It's not bad but not something I'm excited to drink during a workout. It works though but I think I'll stick with Xtend for the better flavouring and great profile as well.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Purple Lemonade

This is the only CL product I tried that I didn't like.First off after opening I got a weird smell,not sure how to explain it other than weird.It mixed pretty easily with a few shakes,produced very little foam and very little left over grit.The taste,like the smell,is weird as well.I didn't capture the lemonade taste,it actually has a chemical like taste.Stacked with White Rapids and Green Magnitude,I got really nice energy without a crash or jitters and pretty good pumps.It has a really nice profile,although I prefer a non proprietary blend so I can see exactly what I get,but that won't sway my decision that much.If they change the flavor or maybe if I try another flavor it might be different,but as of now I personally would not buy this.

n321502's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I dont have much experience with amino acids ive only tried this and bsn's I would say bsn's wm tasted better than the contolled labs purp lem but I felt better with this product the focus was great I took it as a replacement for a pre workout and it worked pretty well.

SLynn46's Rating
Purple Lemonade

This is a great amino acid product. Not only does it include the EAAs, but I love the inclusion of both beta alanine and citrulline malate in the profile. Add that together with a very refreshing lemonade flavor and you get a supplement that I have no problem recommending to anyone who is looking for a great intraworkout product!

ajej4780's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I'm a big believer in aminos for recovery. I always have some aminos with my workout and often between meals. This amino is different from others that i've tried. It has Beta alanine and Citruline in it! So it provides a bit of endurance to help your pwo to push through. Great stuff at a great price.

randynrock's Rating
Juicy Grape

randynrock did not leave a written review for this product.