Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews

7.2

champ2685's Rating

does the job well

portoulas's Rating

smelt like peee//// it was a down grade from amino energy should have paid the extra 7$

ealic3's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I used purple wrath for about a month and I have seen MAJOR GAINS!! I had troubles on squats only doing Ma x weight 200 and only one rep now I am up to doing 10 reps of 335 and max weight of 405. It was amazing how it helped me get that extra rep or add a few more pounds and no fatigue or soreness the next day. But the one problem is the taste YUCK! purple lemonade one it comes out red light orange color . and smells like Pine sol and is hard to mic you need a shaker bottle and still have little chunks and the taste nasty. But with those gains I took the good with the bad. I dont know about the other flavor that is offered but I recomend trying that before the purple lemonade. All in all great product Taste:0/10 Gains:10:10 Recovery:10

jrharrod's Rating
Juicy Grape

Only reason I am giving this a rating of 1 overall is because if you read the warning label it says this product contains chemicals KNOWN to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm!!!! WHAT!!! Well, that's just great! I have been drinking the stuff and actually liked everything about it until I read through the entire warning label. Sheeeesh!!! Can't they just leave out the chemicals? Boooo

AtomAnt70's Rating
Juicy Grape

AtomAnt70 did not leave a written review for this product.

ssjones0420's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I tried a sample packet of this product before my workouts and I liked it because it provided me with the essential amino acids and gave me energy during my workout, but the taste was terrible. It was very difficult to finish this product because the flavor was so bad. If the flavor would be revised I might give this product another try.

jacobde1's Rating

jacobde1 did not leave a written review for this product.

NEBinAK's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Very good product, I had a really intense workout an I feel the wrath really aided in recovery the next day I was barely sore, I didn't care or the flavor though, I would still recomend this product

Call It Karma's Rating
Purple Lemonade

This review is based on a 1 serving sample, so it is a limited review. Taste 10/10 Amazing taste, I had it warm and it was still good. If I knew I would enjoy it so much I definitely would have made it cold! Solubility/Texture 10/10 The sample mixed easily into a bottle of water. I just shook it up! No clumps or sandiness at all. Conclusion: I definitely plan on trying a tub of this!

skbhardwaj26's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Not sure what all the people are complaining about when it comes to the taste. I tried the purple lemonade and it's so darn good i can just put it straight in my mouth and gulp water over it that way, it tastes amazing!! And the effects? Love them! It's affordable and effective! What else can you ask for? Intra-workout when I think I can't pump out another set I take a gulp of this stuff and give about 30 - 45 seconds - and then? it's like I had a 5minute rest - SMASH out another set! First time trying BCAA's, and I can safely say it won't be the last! Definitely recommend it! Update: purple wrath has me returning, returning, always coming back for more. the pumps are INSANE!

lordblake18's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Works great. Clean for NCAA regulations. Taste of Pink Lemonade Flavor is absolutely terrible. I s****est getting grape flavor. I have never tasted a pre workout worse than that. But other than the bitter taste, give a good clean energy boost that will work great with any workout including conditioning.

edvis6060's Rating
Purple Lemonade

edvis6060 did not leave a written review for this product.

tlema1's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Since I just started taking this product, I can only rate the taste and mixability...both are outstanding

Elleon's Rating
Juicy Grape

Taste is pretty average and takes a little while to mix but overall very pleased with the product!

scottyb05's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Taste was great, like all other controlled labs products. Haven't had a bad tasting one yet! Reputable company making another reputable product. Used this for an intra workout beverage. Helped keep my intensity, strength, and endurance up just like it advertises. Would recommend.

balloubrandon's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Great EAA/BCAA supplement with additional goodies. Without a doubt increased my endurance and recovery. Both flavors are very good. Light and refreshing, not overly sweet. Highly recommended.

wrwallace94's Rating

By far THE BEST tasting pre workout I have EVER had. The effects were almost immediate from the first sip. I have also taken Optimum Nutrition's Platinum Pre-, but it is pretty pricey. This product in my opinion works just as well. Save your money. This product does work.

easternpoint's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I received a sample of this product along with others from CL. Taste: 8; Mixability: 8; Overall: 9. I thought the taste was good; however, I did have to shake a little more than normal to get the particles completely dissolved. I've been looking for a new intra-workout, and I think I'm going to give purple wrath a go. My energy levels were steady throughout my workout.

tanzhenghui's Rating

tanzhenghui did not leave a written review for this product.

macielrage's Rating

purple is a amazing product,good taste,wonderful results.my workouts is better with it.