Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews

Good
7.7
7.2

XgiovaniX's Rating

Been using this for about 20 days now. I take two scoops every day, on training days 1 before and 1 after workout. Taste not bad, and it helps with recovery, i think better endurance as well. I used AminoX from bsn before this and i like this better.

EnslavedBrain's Rating
Juicy Grape

One of my favorite Intra-workout.

Bm96's Rating

Bm96 did not leave a written review for this product.

CoreSubl1m3's Rating

I used this stacked with green magnitude. I had much more endurance and was my veins were popping out much more than usual when I was on this. It helped a lot with soreness, and I saw some gains too. One problem is taste, I'm on my iPhone and it won't let me select the individual flavor. I've used both purple lemonade and cotton candy. Purple lemonade had a strong chemical taste with a bad aftertaste, but when cold it's drinkable for sure. Cotton candy was better, it didn't taste like cotton candy really, it was weird. But these are supplements not soda or anything like that, and yes purple wraath works very well.

zagaboi's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I tried a purple wrath sample yesterday and it was an okay PWO or intra workout drink. I felt a little surge from the BA, but hey an extra push from your amino, what could go wrong? Wrath has a good profile which puts it at the level of other selling brands. Tastewise, I am not a fan of grape nor lemonade that's why the 8. But I was still able to drink and mix it without a problem. I would recommend mixing purple wrath with another pump supplement if you want to feel the extra pumps in your workout. Overall, Purple Wrath passed!!

Goldeneagle76's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Used this intra workout on a leg day. Had a great workout, added weight to squats that day and was able to add some sets. Felt good through whole workout. Had used Controlled Labs White Flood and Green Magnitude pre-workout as the company sent me a nice assortment of samples! Had a very solid workout. Purple Lemonade flavor was pretty bad. Kinda tasted like tea (which I do not like). Other than that...thumbs up. Great company.

VO2Maxima's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Good amino acid profile, and you get a little kick of energy from the beta alanine too. Not as much as a dedicated PWO, and definitely not as much pump as other PWOs that I've tried, but a little bit of extra energy with your aminos is always nice. Didn't mix all that well...the other Controlled Labs products that I've tried, all I had to do was throw it in a glass of water and stir, but this one was a little clumpier and needed a shaker and a good 30 seconds of shaking, though it was fine after that. The Purple Lemonade is delicious too!

vietduckboi's Rating
Purple Lemonade

vietduckboi did not leave a written review for this product.

robert5891's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Have been using this product for several months now and can't recommend it enough! Was looking for a good BCAA/post-workout supplement and was deciding between Wraath and Amino-X from BSN. Tried Amino-X and returned it immediately, absolutely disgusting tasting and didn't feel any noticeable effects on my recovery and soreness levels. Putting Wraath to the test, the taste was incredible and since incorporating it into my training and non-training days, my soreness levels both the day of and the day after the workout are markedly reduced! Another great product from CL!!!

Curl Master's Rating

Purple wrath exceeded my expectations. I actually felt like I did not want my workout session to end. Recovery was amazing.

RalphRomano2's Rating
Cotton Candy

I am 52 yr o & was very ill for 9 years. High blood pressure & edema was wrecking havoc. I never drank, smoked or did drugs in my life. Withing 2 days, my edema was 85% gone. After about a week of being on this, I can see it will take a 2-3 months before it's gone. My brain function is unbelievably higher too, considering I have perm brain damage, and I can now see I was also suffering from hormonal imbalances too. In being a serious athlete in my life, finding a product you can truly life with is very important. This product tastes amazing, & I can drink it with my meals and TRULY enjoy it. In combination with Orange Greens Oxmega. bp 187/125 to 144/92. I rate them both 10's PERIOD !!!

Missilegorilla's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Missilegorilla did not leave a written review for this product.

papi93's Rating

Controlled Labs is an extremely generous company that sends out samples for bb.com members to try. Their shipping of these samples is faster than any company I have dealt with. They know how to get customers and keep them loyal to their brand. I received a free tub of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - Cotton Candy to log and I was not disappointed. Workouts were I had broken up separately at night: resistance training and DDP Yoga...I now did back-to-back! I strongly recommend this company on bb.com.

• salar
salar's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I wish I had found this earlier, great product at a great price and no fillers...

ecxtimmy's Rating
Cotton Candy

Purple Wrath is one of the best Intra supplements out there PERIOD, and it's made by Controlled Labs so you know it's good!!! You simply cannot go wrong with Purple Wrath, it's filled with good dosages of quality ingredients and tastes delicious. The pricing of Purple Wrath is excellent as well, 90 servings for just over $45, thats about 50 cents a serving!!!! Pick up a tub of Purple Wrath Cotton Candy and you will not be disappointed.

leithdj's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Taste: 9/10 This is one of the only flavors that I have ever tasted that I didnt get tired of after a month of use. The flavor was true to its name, and tasted just like Cotton Candy that you got from the fair when you were a kid. CL nailed this one! Mixability: 10/10 Just a couple shakes in my shaker cup and every bit of the powder dissolved. At first there is a small amount of foam, but it goes away pretty quick! No floaters or clumps left at the bottom of the cup when finished. Effectiveness: 9/10 CC PW was very refreshing to sip on intra w/o. I feel that it did help with overall endurance and recovery during and after my workouts. I train fasted so this product is very beneficial to me. I believe that this product really helped keep me going during those early morning workouts. Overall: 9/10 Cotton Candy Purple Wraath is a very solid product. I would recommend this product to anyone one that trains fasted or needs as a bolus in between meals. The flavor is very unique and one I could drink all day everyday! Controlled Labs is a company that continuously puts out quality products that can be TRUSTED. That is very RARE these days!!!

gottarace83's Rating
Cotton Candy

An excellent pre/intra workout supplement. I noticed an increased endurance and delayed/negligible fatigue when using this product, and it left me feeling stronger as I left the gym, not weaker. BCAA/EAA supplements are a part of any serious bodybuilding supplementation foundation, and I believe anyone can benefit from using this product regardless of what Pre-Workout supplements they take. Mix-ability was the only issue, in that it took a while for it to dissolve, but nothing vigorous shaking couldn't take care of. But the best option is to pre mix and put in the fridge to chill for about an hour. This also added to the taste.. Given the large amount of servings, the low price, and the proven benefits of ingredients, I can testify firsthand that this product would be an excellent addition to any supplement stack. I also used the WRAATH at work... Working in a Semi Factory involves a lot of heavy lifting and is quite hot at times. The WRAATH shined thru here also. So The bottom line is this... Taste: I really enjoyed it. Best if chilled... Mixabality: Mix and chill works the best. But on the fly in a shaker works also.. Pump: I did get improved pump and fantastic recovery. Value: I was sold on it... I have added it to my Daily supps. Before this log was over I had place and order for 4 more tubs... so is it good?? I bought 4 more.. That tells it all. Controlled Labs has a GREAT tasting pre/intra workout supplement with the Cotton Candy Purple Wraath.. So but some and put it thru your own test and you TOO will be AMAZED...

kaishek's Rating
Cotton Candy

Very effective product. Really loving the new flavor also. One of the best amino drinks I had and would continue to use the product

bostonbro5's Rating
Juicy Grape

Taste was awful, mixed poorly but having said that it definitely helped me through my fasted workout! I was able to power through after deadlifts which never happens.

thelast10's Rating
Cotton Candy

My review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162418711&p=1255954131#post1255954131