Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews

7.7
7.2

n321502's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I dont have much experience with amino acids ive only tried this and bsn's I would say bsn's wm tasted better than the contolled labs purp lem but I felt better with this product the focus was great I took it as a replacement for a pre workout and it worked pretty well.

SLynn46's Rating
Purple Lemonade

This is a great amino acid product. Not only does it include the EAAs, but I love the inclusion of both beta alanine and citrulline malate in the profile. Add that together with a very refreshing lemonade flavor and you get a supplement that I have no problem recommending to anyone who is looking for a great intraworkout product!

ajej4780's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I'm a big believer in aminos for recovery. I always have some aminos with my workout and often between meals. This amino is different from others that i've tried. It has Beta alanine and Citruline in it! So it provides a bit of endurance to help your pwo to push through. Great stuff at a great price.

randynrock's Rating
Juicy Grape

randynrock did not leave a written review for this product.

tennisnh86's Rating
Purple Lemonade

A few years ago I bought purple wraath after reading about it in a magazine. It was the first intra-workout I ever used and remembered loving it. However it had been about 6 years since I used it last so I decided to order again for nostalgia sake. I have to say I was disappointed. The last year or so I have been using aminox by BSN and Xtend by Scivation. I take two scoops of those so I used two scoops of Purple Wraath. I am still on Aminox but took purple wraath tonight so I could adequately compare them. The biggest thing I noticed is the taste, aminoX wins considerably. As far as workout I did not feel as though I recovered as fast set, I was more sore at the end of the workout and did not feel the same overall level of endurance. Do not get me wrong it did help a little bit, but in my opinion Xtend and AminoX work more effectively and with a better taste. It was a good trip down memory lane, but I have officially closed the book on this product going forward.

VO2Maxima's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Good amino acid profile, plus some goodies like beta alanine and betaine anhydrous. I wish I knew exactly how much betaine was in here though. Takes a little more effort to mix...the other Controlled Labs products that I've tried, all I had to do was throw it in a glass of water and stir, but this one was a little clumpier and needed a shaker and a good 30 seconds of shaking, though it was fine after that. The Purple Lemonade is very good too, and Cotton Candy is probably the best tasting intra that I've had!

Raley43's Rating
Cotton Candy

i love this stuff but not the cotton candy. its called purple wraath for a reason , its the best flavor. This has everything you need for during a work out. Stack with green mag and some carbs and you will be pumped.

shinny437's Rating

Brutal flavor. Absolutely brutal. Tastes like a grape tire. It was very chemically and hard to swallow. It mixed well, so I guess that is something. I guess I felt okay during my workout, but I dreaded taking another sip. Tried to give it to a friend, but sharing grape tire didn't go over well. Perhaps another flavor is tolerable.

tammyornelas3's Rating
Purple Lemonade

tammyornelas3 did not leave a written review for this product.

DrJekyIIMrHyde's Rating
Purple Lemonade

Purple Wraath is a staple for me. One of the most well rounded and most complete profiles of EAA/BCAA's makes this the perfect supplement to use when I train fasted. Taste is phenomenal and the power, strength and energy support is one of the best, if not the best IMO. If you train as hard as you can, this supplement will help maintain that level of intensity throughout your entire workout.

23Banks's Rating
Cotton Candy

23Banks did not leave a written review for this product.

ecxtimmy's Rating

Purple Wrath is one of the best Intra supplements out there PERIOD, and it's made by Controlled Labs so you know it's good!!! You simply cannot go wrong with Purple Wrath, it's filled with good dosages of quality ingredients and tastes delicious. The pricing of Purple Wrath is excellent as well, 90 servings for just over $45, thats about 50 cents a serving!!!! Pick up a tub of Purple Wrath Cotton Candy and you will not be disappointed.

A2raya07's Rating

Did absolutely nothing. Worst product I've purchased so far

seahawksfan's Rating
Purple Lemonade

i used this as a pre and intra workout. i would drink bottle half way and top with water so it just kept going through my system. i did not feel like i had an energy overload, but during my workout i didnt get tired. I just got the normal tired where your muscles get sore but i didnt feel sluggish. thought this was a great product and would definately purchase this product.

Sriquelme's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I felt like I had alot more energy when taking Purple Wraath but I have tried other BCCAs that felt like they had more effect. The taste itself was phenomenal, I actually looked forward to drinking it, I would buy Purple Wraath again if I couldnt get a good deal on Allmax Aminocore.

XgiovaniX's Rating

Been using this for about 20 days now. I take two scoops every day, on training days 1 before and 1 after workout. Taste not bad, and it helps with recovery, i think better endurance as well. I used AminoX from bsn before this and i like this better.

EnslavedBrain's Rating
Juicy Grape

One of my favorite Intra-workout.

CoreSubl1m3's Rating

I used this stacked with green magnitude. I had much more endurance and was my veins were popping out much more than usual when I was on this. It helped a lot with soreness, and I saw some gains too. One problem is taste, I'm on my iPhone and it won't let me select the individual flavor. I've used both purple lemonade and cotton candy. Purple lemonade had a strong chemical taste with a bad aftertaste, but when cold it's drinkable for sure. Cotton candy was better, it didn't taste like cotton candy really, it was weird. But these are supplements not soda or anything like that, and yes purple wraath works very well.

zagaboi's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I tried a purple wrath sample yesterday and it was an okay PWO or intra workout drink. I felt a little surge from the BA, but hey an extra push from your amino, what could go wrong? Wrath has a good profile which puts it at the level of other selling brands. Tastewise, I am not a fan of grape nor lemonade that's why the 8. But I was still able to drink and mix it without a problem. I would recommend mixing purple wrath with another pump supplement if you want to feel the extra pumps in your workout. Overall, Purple Wrath passed!!