Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

hazesmia's Rating

Great multi for those who are hard on the joints

precarl's Rating

precarl did not leave a written review for this product.

Showtm490's Rating

I'm on my second bottle at the moment. I've always taken several different bottles of vitamins so an all in one is nice. Plus it's only three pills.

bosscracker's Rating

This is my favorite multi. I like it because of the added digestive enzymes and also for the joint supplements. It vastly cuts down on the amount of pills I have to take daily. It's the only multi I take.

808cichlids's Rating

I have used this multi for about three years and have always loved it. Really helps with digestion and immunity. Also keeps my joints feeling good. I take three in the morning with breakfast and three with dinner.

gabylifts's Rating

Always in an uplifting mood. I noticed without them I am not as up and active.

offbeatbop's Rating

Definitely the best, most comprehensive and vioavaioable multivitamin I've tried and I have used several. It's worth it to shell out a few extra bucks when you're dealing with a product that can potentially increase your body's overall efficiency. You get what you pay for. Pay for some Orange Triad.

RobertCatesby's Rating

Best multivitamin I have used. When I am not not working out I take one twice daily. When I am working out I take two twice daily. When I am cutting I am taking two three times daily just to make sure that I am getting enough.

theyankos's Rating

theyankos did not leave a written review for this product.

Nickd21's Rating

This was the best multi vitamin I have ever taken. My energy was off the charts, my body felt good, and I was more mentally ready to go for my workouts while taking this. It is a great product and I'll definitely buy it again. I found out about this product through Furious Pete's videos.

machoc's Rating

Good value. I'm not supposed to take iron supplements and I don't take the recommended dosage so this lasts me a good while.

Thwap's Rating

Thwap did not leave a written review for this product.

StayinFit84's Rating

StayinFit84 did not leave a written review for this product.

louiemen's Rating

I really liked this product. This is the second time I ordered it. It helped me a lot with my fatigue...

gpigg01's Rating

gpigg01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jackulaa's Rating

Purchased this product from BB (not sure why it's not giving me verified buyer option). This product gives me non-stop nosebleeds whenever I take it. Purchased the 270 cap bottle, looks like it will all go to waste.

coss75's Rating

coss75 did not leave a written review for this product.

Puppy1881's Rating

Honestly, I wanted to believe the hype, but I didn't notice any benefit from this multivitamin. I didn't feel or notice anything and it was a number of pills to take each day, to the point of being a hassle. I could have popped jellybeans for the amount of difference it seemed to make, very disappointed. I've noticed far more from other multivitamins.

BrahPlease's Rating

probably the best multi out. its got good forms of vitamins PLUS it has a solid joint/flex complex that alone make it worth the price. I like that its dye free.