Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

NewMeFor2014's Rating

overall havnt really noticed ne massive changes as of yet but still early days easy to take has helped a bit with digestion

Conklin23's Rating

Definitely noticed a change in how I feel after a few weeks of this product. It honestly has me healthier than normal given this awful Ohio climate. Plus the profile on this product is just great for overall health. The dosage is a little high but I mean theoretically it combines 4+ different target areas in one. Great product and definitely the best Multi I have ever used for sure.

rainman3211's Rating

I am 48 years old and still lifting heavy. Started sufferening from joint pain in shoulders and elbows. Was taking GNC Mega Men daily along with Krill Oil daily. Orange Triad was suggested to me. Examined the profile and looked like a posible solution to my problem. Now, two weeks into taking it I have to say that I honestly do not feel any different. Still suffering from shoulder and elbow discomfort. Great multi-vitamine profile with joint support but not the solution. I will continue to use the product because of the profile and I think I just need to start training lighter.

Nappy31's Rating

Multivitamin and joint complex all in one. What more could you ask for?

SOH11's Rating

SOH11 did not leave a written review for this product.

braaapboy's Rating

My favorite multi. As long as you don't have a problem taking pills you'll be good

momotl's Rating

Great product and worked really well. I used to take Opti Men and I find this product better. Only negative thing I can say is popping 6 pills per day. I am not a fan of ingesting anything more than 3 pills per day lol. Other than that I highly recommend this product.

joel157's Rating

joel157 did not leave a written review for this product.

iufan4lifeul's Rating

By far the best multi-vitamin I have ever taken. It will continue to be the staple of my supplement stack and I will recommend it to everyone I know. I love the profile of ingredients and the included joint complex is a must have for those who don't have the greatest joints. HIGHLY recommend this product.

ecxtimmy's Rating

Best multivitamin available, end of story. If you looking at a cheaper multi know this, many multi's use cheap ingredients with low bioavailability plus with Orange Triads (OT) you get added joint support. I've been using OT daily for the past year and I notice a difference, like I said it's the GOAT (Greatest of all time) multi vitamin available.

StokeTheFlame's Rating

StokeTheFlame did not leave a written review for this product.

acenuts's Rating

I like this multivitamin mainly because it includes glucosamine and chondroitin for joint care, making it an all in one solution for me. Note that there are three tablets per serving.

hellstorm2004's Rating

Very good product! The best one out there.

Sriquelme's Rating

Besides the fact that you have to take 6 pills this multi is solid. I used to get elbow and shoulder pain but it is vertually gone after the first 2 weeks,

STElric's Rating

A multi with great medicinal ingredients. The join health formula is also a great added bonus. I do not feel any different after using this product, but like with most multis, you should not expect to "feel" different. I have in fact though, not been sick for the past while, so I would like to believe that this product is helping me reach the optimal levels for various vitamins and minerals.

jo3ster7's Rating

jo3ster7 did not leave a written review for this product.

chrislkeith's Rating

I would still be taking this product if not for the fact that the warning label literally saids that this product has been known to cause CANCER. DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN YOUR BODY KNOWN TO CAUSE CANCER!

bicaboi's Rating

My favorite multivitamin, Over the past few years i've tried nearly all the big brand multivitamins and i've got to say that Orange Triad is the one i always come back to.

jbeuhdoe's Rating

Has been my go-to Multi for the last 4 years or so, provides everything you could want in a multi, plus more. No joint or digestive issues since I've started using this product. A+ profile IMO

Abomota's Rating

Abomota did not leave a written review for this product.