Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

BenBlue's Rating

A little expensive for a multi, but that is it's only fault. Quality product. The joint complex is one of the major reasons I bought this, and it has helped tremendously. I have issues with my elbows, and this stuff really helped to eliminate the pains I typically experience while doing certain lifts. Would recommend.

rydocan's Rating

rydocan did not leave a written review for this product.

vietduckboi's Rating

vietduckboi did not leave a written review for this product.

dexfuchs's Rating

I have been taking this multi for about 2 weeks and it's pretty good I've had more crackling in my joints I assume this is do to the joint complex causing calcium deposits in my joints and the pills are kinda big but I've gotten used to them

winstonshark's Rating

A great multi-vitamin that has many benefits. I take it for the multi-vitamin benefits and for joint health and it seems to be working. My joints are less sore and I just feel healthier. There is also digestion enzymes that help my stomach. I have noticeably less diarrhea on the toilet. It also helps my skin, my skin is normally ashy and dry but this helps my skin and makes it look healthy.

Dahman's Rating

I have been using orange triad for a while, I started using them when the pills were actually still orange haha. With the ingredient profile and the joint supps, I have a hard time finding a reason to stop using this product and finding another brand of multi's. I've noticed that if I skip doses, my knees starts to ache. Great multi, digestive, joint supplement! I guess if you have a hard time swallowing pills, then this may not be for you since a full daily dose is 6 of these pills.

rememberMOB's Rating

The warning label on the actual bottle is about three times as long as on the website. PLUS.. and this is why im giving it such a terrible review..it says "this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause CANCER..dunno about you but if I would have read that on the website I wouldn't have wasted my money buying this product.

cbrm9000's Rating

This multi vitamin really delivers what it offers, great min/vit profile. But I would say that the real highlights of Orange Triad would be the immune and joint complex. I have been taking Orange Triad for 1 year now and the fact is that I have been free from fever, flu,etc. Now the Joint complex is the best thing about Orange Triad, I can really feel the difference in my shoulders and elbows when I'm taking it. Im not giving this supplement a 10 because I feel that it lacks performance boosters like Anavite.

KrednaxelA's Rating

Orange Triad is by far one of the best Multi-vitamins I have personally taken. It packs a punch when it comes to what is offered inside each vitamin. I personally usually only take about 2-3 a day as a supplement just because of it's amazing dosage.

qstick99's Rating

Product lives up to its hype, great profile and inclusion of the joint complex component is a great bonus

Justin93's Rating

Best overall multivitamin I've ever had. Give the joint support almost a full month to take full effect, and try not to miss any dosages if possible.

skk5076's Rating

I used to bounce around from multi to multi just trying them out. I eventually tried and then moved on from Orange Triad but I noticed an immediate difference after switching. Even now when I run out for 3-4 days between shippments I feel a huge difference. I've tried most multi's and nothing compares to Orange Triad. Incredible joint support.

softasjelly's Rating

softasjelly did not leave a written review for this product.

bt2180's Rating

After using Orange Triad for about 8 months and then buying anavite and trying it for a while, I quickly realized how good Orange Triad is for you. You cant argue with its ingredients that help your joints, flexibility, and immune and digestion system. Orange Triad helps me out in the long run.

Darkslide426's Rating

This is my go to multi vitamen for the last 3 years. The main reason I use this product is the joint complex, digestion formula and immune formula. Most multi vitamins on the market only contain vitamins and minerals. My joints aren't sore and feel really good. The profile on this product is one of the best available in my opinion.

Acdelco's Rating

Switched to Orange Triad from Animal Pac, and find this formula much more suited for my needs. Highly Recommended.

shaneners's Rating

Amazing product. Slightly more expensive than other multis, but the quality of OT is definitely worth the price.

xxdanny8xx's Rating

one of the best, if not the best... really like the joint support, especially b/c off all the HIIT training. would highly recommend!

Keith1994's Rating

Price: a little high compared to others but when you think about it you're getting a multivitamin, digestive, immune, and joint formula so it's well worth the price. Effects: definitely feel more energy and function Great product, definitely will be re-ordering

Grubie024's Rating

Grubie024 did not leave a written review for this product.