Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

realityTV's Rating

Healthy and good mood feeling overall. Haven't been sick taking my vitamins.

bt2180's Rating

After using Orange Triad for about 8 months and then buying anavite and trying it for a while, I quickly realized how good Orange Triad is for you. You cant argue with its ingredients that help your joints, flexibility, and immune and digestion system. Orange Triad helps me out in the long run.

ericson1959's Rating

Best multi ever. Goes down easy and has a solid formula to back it up!

larj1010's Rating

I use to take GNC's Mega Men Sport and all it did was make me sleepy for no reason at all. I ran out of Orange Triads and decided to take one of the GNC's crap and it put me to sleep as always. SMH never again, Orange Triads until I'm 50.

webbie514's Rating

Overall good energy in the day and healthy feeling. Quality multi I highly recommend.

TomRob3's Rating

I've been taking this multi-vitamin about 2-3 weeks now. And with everything else basically consistent, no more sleep and similar diet, I have felt significantly livelier. I have more energy all day long with this product and am very satisfied with it. I also have had a bit less issue with my left hand/wrist which has bothered me for a long time (broke it several years ago and it acts up from time to time)

SamuelAdams61's Rating

I take this as part of my stack with a good program. I'm following the shortcut to shred and everything in conjunction is coming along with great results. Highly recommend!

mw2086's Rating

mw2086 did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabe454's Rating

I usually try various vitamins products just to get an idea of what's on the market. This seems to be another good vitamin product. It did seem to have a positive effect on my digestion, and the added joint support is a big plus.

justintdurso's Rating

justintdurso did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeTinpan's Rating

I love this product and have recommended it to multiple people who have asked me which multi I take.

KevinJBrown's Rating

Well it's sort of difficult to rate the affects of vitamins, but given the quality and amounts of ingredients, I will say it appears to be superior to what I was taking prior (GNC Mega Men). These are a bit expensive for vitamins, but I stocked up during a good promo, which to me makes the price a lot more reasonable. I initially didn't like the idea of taking these twice a day, but it seems to make a lot of sense to dose your body at the beginning and end of the day.

Schumi77's Rating

Despite their size, these supplements are easy to take. The smooth coating makes them pretty easy to get down. The selling points for me were, Vit C, Zinc and no Iron. Everything else is Icing on the cake.... But there is a ton of icing. Echinacea, Magnesium, Glucosamine and Selenium to name but a few of the standout ingredients, and then pretty much everything else you can think of. The only other thing... Drink lots of water. But you should be doing that anyway.

dmbomba's Rating

I don't usually write reviews but I felt I had to! I got this because it has joint support in it, and running and working out we all know our joints will hurt. It definitely helps. I told my parents to take it too, and my dad takes it every day before work and same with my mother. My dad even told someone at his work about this, that's how much it has helped him! So thank you for a great product! I will continue to reccomend, and purchase. I used the controlled labs greens as well which are fantastic.

k3232x's Rating

k3232x did not leave a written review for this product.

leon77713's Rating

leon77713 did not leave a written review for this product.

NitricNed's Rating

Definitely one of the best Multi with joint support as well. Happy with this product and great on price

Msistine's Rating

Still one of the GOAT multivitamins on the market. Cannot beat the profile of well dosed ingredients and the addition of joint support for a true all-in-one product. Usually can never notice a difference when taking a multi, but the joint support alone makes a huge difference in training and recovery. Can't imagine who wouldn't benefit from adding this multi, joint, and immune support product to their stack. Now if only CL labs would make larger tubs of ProMore, we'd be set.

Bowers240sx's Rating

Great multivitamin!!!

GrindTime22's Rating

Really great multi + joint support supplement. I've used this on and off for years because of it's quality and convenience. Tons of benefits from taking this product, highly recommended.