Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

Kumar06's Rating

I could say this helped with my vitamin intake.

Hemped's Rating

Hemped did not leave a written review for this product.

Quazi's Rating

Being iron free and having joint support is a plus. A little larger than most multi-vitamins but worth the trouble.

AndrewChow12's Rating

Although it is a smooth pill, it is sometimes difficult to swallow because of the edges and can get lodged in your throat, so be careful!

RespawnSteve's Rating

Great Multivitamin! Great price! 45 day supply! Take 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner. Fully dosed joint support supplement as well! Just all around fantastic!

pcm6783's Rating

You can't beat the price for what you're getting in this Multi. I was using Vita-Jym, but this, in my opinion, is at least it's equal, if not better. You are getting joint, digestion, and immune support with this - the joint is huge. I was using the NOW brand joint supp, and won't be ordering that again after I go through my bottle because this takes care of it. You won't be disappointed with this Multi.

sameergupta2's Rating

Every time I consume a single tablet, a pimple pops up. I ordered for a bottle of 270 tablets so wanted to give it another shot- Ive tried consuming it in different seasons, different diet plans & with different supplements. Regardless of any factors whenever I've consumed it, I get a pimple the next day. The serving size is 6 tablets a day & I'm getting pimples with just a single tablet!!

jfwebber's Rating

Great multi-vitamin. Like the joint support!

energado's Rating

Great multi. I like the fact that it includes joint support - less pills to take every day.

Michaelcleo's Rating

I'd give this a zero if I could. I'm in uk and have just ordered 4 bottles of sub par product, this seems tobe reformulated and its missing half the ingrdients, no r-ala ect, missing flex/joint complex. Controlled labs, what have you done to the multivitamin, you've destroyed it as it will be the last I ever buy !

Kadoobiedo's Rating

Picked this up following the orange triad hype. Really good profile. Some people don't want the joint support but I found it helped, more so during training (shoulder joints don't pop or get unusually sore when doing OHP for an example). My only complaint is you have to take 6 of these, and they definitely aren't small. However they have a coating that makes them very easy to swallow.

MRider01's Rating

One of the better multi's out there. The joint support complex makes it a no-brainer! Controlled Labs quality!

DarKiyoko's Rating

DarKiyoko did not leave a written review for this product.

ChinoQu's Rating

This multi is the best buck for buck in my opinion.

realityTV's Rating

Healthy and good mood feeling overall. Haven't been sick taking my vitamins.

bt2180's Rating

After using Orange Triad for about 8 months and then buying anavite and trying it for a while, I quickly realized how good Orange Triad is for you. You cant argue with its ingredients that help your joints, flexibility, and immune and digestion system. Orange Triad helps me out in the long run.

ericson1959's Rating

Best multi ever. Goes down easy and has a solid formula to back it up!

larj1010's Rating

I use to take GNC's Mega Men Sport and all it did was make me sleepy for no reason at all. I ran out of Orange Triads and decided to take one of the GNC's crap and it put me to sleep as always. SMH never again, Orange Triads until I'm 50.

webbie514's Rating

Overall good energy in the day and healthy feeling. Quality multi I highly recommend.

TomRob3's Rating

I've been taking this multi-vitamin about 2-3 weeks now. And with everything else basically consistent, no more sleep and similar diet, I have felt significantly livelier. I have more energy all day long with this product and am very satisfied with it. I also have had a bit less issue with my left hand/wrist which has bothered me for a long time (broke it several years ago and it acts up from time to time)