Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

theyankos's Rating

theyankos did not leave a written review for this product.

Nickd21's Rating

This was the best multi vitamin I have ever taken. My energy was off the charts, my body felt good, and I was more mentally ready to go for my workouts while taking this. It is a great product and I'll definitely buy it again. I found out about this product through Furious Pete's videos.

machoc's Rating

Good value. I'm not supposed to take iron supplements and I don't take the recommended dosage so this lasts me a good while.

Thwap's Rating

Thwap did not leave a written review for this product.

StayinFit84's Rating

StayinFit84 did not leave a written review for this product.

louiemen's Rating

I really liked this product. This is the second time I ordered it. It helped me a lot with my fatigue...

gpigg01's Rating

gpigg01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jackulaa's Rating

Purchased this product from BB (not sure why it's not giving me verified buyer option). This product gives me non-stop nosebleeds whenever I take it. Purchased the 270 cap bottle, looks like it will all go to waste.

coss75's Rating

coss75 did not leave a written review for this product.

Puppy1881's Rating

Honestly, I wanted to believe the hype, but I didn't notice any benefit from this multivitamin. I didn't feel or notice anything and it was a number of pills to take each day, to the point of being a hassle. I could have popped jellybeans for the amount of difference it seemed to make, very disappointed. I've noticed far more from other multivitamins.

BrahPlease's Rating

probably the best multi out. its got good forms of vitamins PLUS it has a solid joint/flex complex that alone make it worth the price. I like that its dye free.

raywinkelman's Rating

I'm on my 6th bottle. 'Nuff said!

Kumar06's Rating

I could say this helped with my vitamin intake.

Hemped's Rating

Hemped did not leave a written review for this product.

Quazi's Rating

Being iron free and having joint support is a plus. A little larger than most multi-vitamins but worth the trouble.

AndrewChow12's Rating

Although it is a smooth pill, it is sometimes difficult to swallow because of the edges and can get lodged in your throat, so be careful!

RespawnSteve's Rating

Great Multivitamin! Great price! 45 day supply! Take 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner. Fully dosed joint support supplement as well! Just all around fantastic!

pcm6783's Rating

You can't beat the price for what you're getting in this Multi. I was using Vita-Jym, but this, in my opinion, is at least it's equal, if not better. You are getting joint, digestion, and immune support with this - the joint is huge. I was using the NOW brand joint supp, and won't be ordering that again after I go through my bottle because this takes care of it. You won't be disappointed with this Multi.

sameergupta2's Rating

Every time I consume a single tablet, a pimple pops up. I ordered for a bottle of 270 tablets so wanted to give it another shot- Ive tried consuming it in different seasons, different diet plans & with different supplements. Regardless of any factors whenever I've consumed it, I get a pimple the next day. The serving size is 6 tablets a day & I'm getting pimples with just a single tablet!!

jfwebber's Rating

Great multi-vitamin. Like the joint support!