Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

k3232x's Rating

k3232x did not leave a written review for this product.

leon77713's Rating

leon77713 did not leave a written review for this product.

RunningTall's Rating

The best multi currently on the market, in my opinion. Clinically dosed and effective forms of all ingredients, not too much not too little of anything. Chelated mineral forms. Added joint, immune, and digestion support are huge plusses. My knees feel great, I'm virtually never sick, and my bathroom trips are as accurate as a Swiss watch. OT being sold at a fraction of the cost of other 'premium' multis further separates it from the pack. This is Controlled Labs' best product in my opinion and should be a staple in virtually everyone's stack. This will continue to be the only multi I use as long as I can get it in Canada. Well done, CL.

NitricNed's Rating

Definitely one of the best Multi with joint support as well. Happy with this product and great on price

Msistine's Rating

Still one of the GOAT multivitamins on the market. Cannot beat the profile of well dosed ingredients and the addition of joint support for a true all-in-one product. Usually can never notice a difference when taking a multi, but the joint support alone makes a huge difference in training and recovery. Can't imagine who wouldn't benefit from adding this multi, joint, and immune support product to their stack. Now if only CL labs would make larger tubs of ProMore, we'd be set.

Bowers240sx's Rating

Great multivitamin!!!

GrindTime22's Rating

Really great multi + joint support supplement. I've used this on and off for years because of it's quality and convenience. Tons of benefits from taking this product, highly recommended.

Prospectclmt's Rating

The best multi out there that suits my needs. I've had issues with my joints and after taking orange triad not one issue and I have never looked back. Also reasonably priced for what you get.

jaspano85's Rating

I am by no means a bodybuilder, but I am very active and exercise at least 5 times a week. I started taking these vitamins because I had bad joint pain in my knees. Ever since I started, I have had minimal, if any, joint pain. It is a lot of pills to take in one day, but I would not go back to the knee pain I dealt with before. I certainly recommend this product.

DwayneCzzy's Rating

Was recommended to use this for joint health though i think a product specifically focusing on that would be better... still felt aches.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

Really really really solid multi. One of the best and most pure out there. The joint supplement in it works like a charm too.

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

NewMeFor2014's Rating

overall havnt really noticed ne massive changes as of yet but still early days easy to take has helped a bit with digestion

Conklin23's Rating

Definitely noticed a change in how I feel after a few weeks of this product. It honestly has me healthier than normal given this awful Ohio climate. Plus the profile on this product is just great for overall health. The dosage is a little high but I mean theoretically it combines 4+ different target areas in one. Great product and definitely the best Multi I have ever used for sure.

rainman3211's Rating

I am 48 years old and still lifting heavy. Started sufferening from joint pain in shoulders and elbows. Was taking GNC Mega Men daily along with Krill Oil daily. Orange Triad was suggested to me. Examined the profile and looked like a posible solution to my problem. Now, two weeks into taking it I have to say that I honestly do not feel any different. Still suffering from shoulder and elbow discomfort. Great multi-vitamine profile with joint support but not the solution. I will continue to use the product because of the profile and I think I just need to start training lighter.

Nappy31's Rating

Multivitamin and joint complex all in one. What more could you ask for?

SOH11's Rating

SOH11 did not leave a written review for this product.

braaapboy's Rating

My favorite multi. As long as you don't have a problem taking pills you'll be good

momotl's Rating

Great product and worked really well. I used to take Opti Men and I find this product better. Only negative thing I can say is popping 6 pills per day. I am not a fan of ingesting anything more than 3 pills per day lol. Other than that I highly recommend this product.

joel157's Rating

joel157 did not leave a written review for this product.