Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supporting Optimal Digestion, Immune System, And Joint Health!*

Grubie024's Rating

Grubie024 did not leave a written review for this product.

sashkaukraine's Rating

great stuff when i got off of it i felt the difference. will buy again

FitAzBro's Rating

This stuff is ok. Felt a bit better overall after taking it for a while. One problem with this product is the size of the tablets and the amount you gotta take per serving (6 tabs per serving). These tabs are pretty big and when you gotta take 6 at a time, it can become a bit of a hassle. Overall, I rate the product as being effective, but perhaps it could be improved if the tabs were a bit smaller and maybe a bit more concentrated so you wouldn't have to take so many per serving.

zooghi's Rating

zooghi did not leave a written review for this product.

BBain's Rating

For the longest time I would read how everyone loved Orange Triad and they were shooting down the Multi Vitamin I've been taking for years (Opti-Men) and I decided that for the joint support alone it would be worth trying it out. I have now been through 2 bottles of OT and let me tell you, in my opinion OT is the best. If you are wondering if there is really much a difference between this and your other brand of multi, as a consumer who swore by another brand.... Give it a try and you will not be disappointed, nor will you be going back to that other brand.

tallydawg's Rating

My go to vitamin once I made my initial purchase years ago. I do not take the full 6 pills a day, but rather half that. The primary reason I switched from Opti-Men to this was the inclusion of joint supplementation. I have a muscle imbalance in my lower body that was causing knee pain. I don't know if it was the vitamins, or the other exercises I do now or a combination of both. But I don't have knee pain any more. I am disappointed they only have the 270 pill option now though.

NorthsideMMA's Rating

Awesome product! Mixing a joint supplement with multi-vitamin is genius. This helps my joints more than any pure joint supplement I've ever used. I take half dosage (3 pills spread out) each Any more than that I am wasting nutrients and ******* orange or neon green. The multi-vitamin itself is sufficient but doesn't satisfy as well as Armor-V did. If they could put the same joint supplements with Armor-V multis in one pill it'd be a 10 out of 10. But a 9 will work!

Jcurtis6189's Rating

Love this stuff. I will definitely continue taking this as my multi-v. Over all just felt better everyday!

Rishay's Rating

Defiantly the best, if not, not even comparable to the other multi vitamins. Makes me feel good, barely get sick, and helped my muscle pain/pinched nerve diminish. If you are looking into this, stop right now with your thinking and purchase this.

Thiggins2's Rating

Best multi vitamin out there. I take the first 3 with my breakfast, and the last 3 with my dinner. No upset stomach or anything. I would recommend!

ddean3's Rating

Fantastic Vitamin Supplement, eliminates a lot of the add on vitamins and minerals that I was having to take, best vitamin that i have taken yet....and at my age I've tried a bunch,

Con0807's Rating

One of the best products I have taken personally. I am really starting to become a fan of the Controlled Lab brand. These vitamins did wonders for my joint problems. I had a very sensitive elbow that really acted up during arms day. Preacher curls felt like murder. Skullcrushers felt even worse. After taking these vitamins for a few weeks the pain is greatly reduced. There is still some slight discomfort but it is much more tolerable and goes away much faster. I'm hoping that after a few more weeks the discomfort might go away entirely. Definitely recommended both as a vitamin and joint support.

suehlee's Rating

I have a pretty demanding job(hours and brain draining) with 1-2 all nighters every week. I don't know if it happens to other people, but when I get tired or sick, the gum around my wisdom teeth swell up noticeably. Ever since I started taking these, I haven't had my gum swell up/gotten sick in general and I generally feel slightly better. My 80 year old grandmother who often complained about her knee pain has these vitamins working for her fabulously. She often ignores/doesn't take pills consistently, but this one she asks for more.

kvisnar's Rating

kvisnar did not leave a written review for this product.

tgrijalva's Rating

I love this multi. I have tried Opti-Men before but felt it didn't really do much for me. The joint complex really helps me out since I have a bad knee. Before taking this product, my knee would lock up on me, especially in cold weather. I have been taking this vitamin for about 5 months now and have had no more knee issues. I love this multi so much that I bought some bottles to give as gifts for family members with joint problems.

Rob1882's Rating

Awesome multi vitamin with some of the best sourced vitamin/minerals, the added joint complex has helped me considerably with knee and shoulder pain. Absolutely love this Multi 10/10

SdotDinn's Rating

I've take many multi-vitamins and have found most to have far too many pills and there are always some pills that are huge (horse pills as I call them). However I find that orange triads are a good size and they give you the best bang for your buck. It says to take 6 but I have always found that to be far too many... I take 3-4 a day. Great product and the best multi on the market as far as I'm concerned.

altair11's Rating

altair11 did not leave a written review for this product.

muffinman51432's Rating

I have tried Opti-Men and NOW's multivitamins. After trying this i'm hooked.

twad49's Rating

Great all around product, solid multi-vitamin/mineral blend. The joint complex portion does seem to lessen my knee pain consierably. As each bottle is a 45 day supply, I find it to be an exceptional value as well