Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

Supports Optimal Digestion, the Immune System, and Joint Health*

Gabe454's Rating

I usually try various vitamins products just to get an idea of what's on the market. This seems to be another good vitamin product. It did seem to have a positive effect on my digestion, and the added joint support is a big plus.

justintdurso's Rating

justintdurso did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeTinpan's Rating

I love this product and have recommended it to multiple people who have asked me which multi I take.

KevinJBrown's Rating

Well it's sort of difficult to rate the affects of vitamins, but given the quality and amounts of ingredients, I will say it appears to be superior to what I was taking prior (GNC Mega Men). These are a bit expensive for vitamins, but I stocked up during a good promo, which to me makes the price a lot more reasonable. I initially didn't like the idea of taking these twice a day, but it seems to make a lot of sense to dose your body at the beginning and end of the day.

Schumi77's Rating

Despite their size, these supplements are easy to take. The smooth coating makes them pretty easy to get down. The selling points for me were, Vit C, Zinc and no Iron. Everything else is Icing on the cake.... But there is a ton of icing. Echinacea, Magnesium, Glucosamine and Selenium to name but a few of the standout ingredients, and then pretty much everything else you can think of. The only other thing... Drink lots of water. But you should be doing that anyway.

dmbomba's Rating

I don't usually write reviews but I felt I had to! I got this because it has joint support in it, and running and working out we all know our joints will hurt. It definitely helps. I told my parents to take it too, and my dad takes it every day before work and same with my mother. My dad even told someone at his work about this, that's how much it has helped him! So thank you for a great product! I will continue to reccomend, and purchase. I used the controlled labs greens as well which are fantastic.

k3232x's Rating

k3232x did not leave a written review for this product.

leon77713's Rating

leon77713 did not leave a written review for this product.

NitricNed's Rating

Definitely one of the best Multi with joint support as well. Happy with this product and great on price

Msistine's Rating

Still one of the GOAT multivitamins on the market. Cannot beat the profile of well dosed ingredients and the addition of joint support for a true all-in-one product. Usually can never notice a difference when taking a multi, but the joint support alone makes a huge difference in training and recovery. Can't imagine who wouldn't benefit from adding this multi, joint, and immune support product to their stack. Now if only CL labs would make larger tubs of ProMore, we'd be set.

Bowers240sx's Rating

Great multivitamin!!!

GrindTime22's Rating

Really great multi + joint support supplement. I've used this on and off for years because of it's quality and convenience. Tons of benefits from taking this product, highly recommended.

Prospectclmt's Rating

The best multi out there that suits my needs. I've had issues with my joints and after taking orange triad not one issue and I have never looked back. Also reasonably priced for what you get.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

Really really really solid multi. One of the best and most pure out there. The joint supplement in it works like a charm too.

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

NewMeFor2014's Rating

overall havnt really noticed ne massive changes as of yet but still early days easy to take has helped a bit with digestion

Conklin23's Rating

Definitely noticed a change in how I feel after a few weeks of this product. It honestly has me healthier than normal given this awful Ohio climate. Plus the profile on this product is just great for overall health. The dosage is a little high but I mean theoretically it combines 4+ different target areas in one. Great product and definitely the best Multi I have ever used for sure.

rainman3211's Rating

I am 48 years old and still lifting heavy. Started sufferening from joint pain in shoulders and elbows. Was taking GNC Mega Men daily along with Krill Oil daily. Orange Triad was suggested to me. Examined the profile and looked like a posible solution to my problem. Now, two weeks into taking it I have to say that I honestly do not feel any different. Still suffering from shoulder and elbow discomfort. Great multi-vitamine profile with joint support but not the solution. I will continue to use the product because of the profile and I think I just need to start training lighter.

Nappy31's Rating

Multivitamin and joint complex all in one. What more could you ask for?

SOH11's Rating

SOH11 did not leave a written review for this product.