Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews

Optimize Your Stamina In The Gym And Gain Size And Strength!*

Good

TeunBRMC's Rating
Sour Green Apple

its ok, didn't get the feeling I get from taking C4.

Annamas's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Wow. The flavour is unreal for a supplement, and I enjoy drinking the mix. I've only ever taken Purple K in the pill form, but I find that Green Mag gives me gastro issues, and negative side effects. I would definitely recommend this product. I've already ordered my second tub.

RMyers510's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Definitely does what it says it'll do. Noticed a quick increase in my reps and strength

samholik's Rating
Sour Green Apple

samholik did not leave a written review for this product.

Kaci813's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Great Creatine. 1RM's keep increasing quickly, putting on more mass, not much bloat or discomfort . Would definitely recommend this.

rleigh1977's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Again the taste was good. I can't say I felt much of a change in myself overall after taking this. I was still in a alert and clear state from the pre-workout.

atomsand's Rating
Electric Lemonade

Beware of "Electric Lemonade" flavor, unless you enjoy embibing powdered urinal deodorizer blocks. This is by far the worst smelling and tasting creatine supplement

jeffjones1332's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I received a sample of Green MAGnitude along with samples of White Rapids and Purple Wraath.Thank you to CL,pu12en12g,and RaginAzN,.I enjoy apple flavors,and this is a good one.It has a very good apple scent and has a nice sour apple taste with a little kick to it but does have a very small aftertaste.It mixed up really good and left a little grit-minimal,and very little if any foam.As with any creatine/strength supp.,it takes a while to see and feel results so I won't speak on effects but will say based on the profile and CL's rep,it will work great. I will continue to keep CL supps. in my arsenal rotation,this one as well,and will continue to tell others about them.

ewolfe08's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Probably my favorite creatine powder product. Taste is great and the price is fair. The Green Apple is the best imo. Followed by watermelon.

TheDore's Rating
Sour Green Apple

The taste of it is pretty good. It's good to sip on, I don't personally like to throw it back because it tastes that good. One thing is that it settles, but what creatine doesn't do that. I purchased a 40 and received a 10 serving tub for free, which was nice, and so far I have not gained weight, but I can lift more weight for more reps.

FelixDesusa's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Creatine and my stomach next mixed well until i tried this product. No bloat and no GI issues, plus it works.

randynrock's Rating
Sour Green Apple

randynrock did not leave a written review for this product.

k3232x's Rating
Sour Green Apple

k3232x did not leave a written review for this product.

joepetro's Rating
Sour Green Apple

joepetro did not leave a written review for this product.

• neraka
neraka's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Tastes great in cold water. There's a noticeable difference when I'm not taking it for two weeks. Hope to see more flavors

23Banks's Rating
Electric Lemonade

23Banks did not leave a written review for this product.

VO2Maxima's Rating
Sour Green Apple

It's creatine, so it's a well-studied supplement that's known to get results. Mixes well (much better than mono), with no residue or grittiness. The taste is very good, reminds me of SweeTarts. Sour Green Apple is the way to go, assuming you like sour apple candy. IMO the sweet spot is 12-14oz of water, because any less and I feel like I'm drinking a liquidized Warhead. It's on the pricey side for creatine, since I'm used to buying unflavored creatine mono, and I can't say for sure whether or not the creatine matrix in Green MAGnitude is more potent. It does, however, have the addition of betaine anhydrous, which is a fantastic bonus. It's probably still cheaper to go bulk mono + bulk betaine, but having them mixed together is convenient, so if you have the extra cash and enjoy sour flavored supps, you'll definitely enjoy this one!

spiritall's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Great tast, nice hulk color I used it as a pre workout at the begining. (Stop taking cafein for some time..) give a good strengh and stamina during my workout and give a nice muscle size. Its a good creatine, now im trying it as a post workout before my protein shake. Now i use j****ernaute like preworkout, but i think i will try another creatine after this one. Trying to get more muscle mass (i want try creapure creatine from allmax) But overall its good but a little expensive. UPDATE. After many use, stomach issue with this creatine.. Now i have the allmax creatine annd for now this one is more soft on my stomach

ecxtimmy's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Green MAGnitute or Green Mag for short is one of the best all around creatine supplements available. Packed with extra quality ingredients and Green Mag doesn't use creatine mono, for some this is a plus as I'm also someone who notices bloat if I take creatine mono.

seahawksfan's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Used this as a post workout fuel. I thought the taste was good. It wasn't hard to drink right after a workout like something's are. Enjoyed this product.