Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews

Optimize Your Stamina In The Gym And Gain Size And Strength!*

Good

Warmsies's Rating
Watermelon

I received a sample of this so I wasn't able to follow a routine with it and review from there. From the sample I drank I thought the flavor was refreshing and enjoyed it very much, and it mixed well in my shaker cup. As far as creatines go this is a solid choice.

Arreola3's Rating
Sour Green Apple

By far one of the best creatines I've ever used! I take it before my workout and the extra ingredients make a difference it only took me a week to see the extra reps in my sets and mix ability and taste is Great!

AtomAnt70's Rating
Sour Green Apple

AtomAnt70 did not leave a written review for this product.

ssjones0420's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I really enjoyed this product by Controlled Labs. I took it after my workouts and I felt like it played a great role in optimizing my results .

leemie0704's Rating
Watermelon

Tried A sample, no GI problems, tasty to sip on during a workout. Dissolved well. Price isn't bad- might buy when my current creatine runs out.

CoreSubl1m3's Rating
Watermelon

Hands down the best creatine I have ever tried. I have had really no luck with creatine in the past, as I've tried many and always would end up with moderate to sever G.I. distress, and I was eating very well and staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water so my diet was not a factor. I had just about given up on creatine, but I heard of this type in it, the Creatine Magnesium Chelate I believe, and was interested. The creatine is bonded to magnesium, which has a high bioavailabilty, and enhances absorption. And yes it does enhance absorption. Not once have I had any G.I. distress with this, it tastes delicious, has an amazing value(80 servings for $ 40) and has a very impressive ingredient list. I have seen some major gains, it has helped me get more ripped I have noticed, definite increases in lean muscle. My favorite creatine.

MRowe5's Rating
Sour Green Apple

A quality product but didn't notice any huge gains.

Adam251's Rating
Watermelon

I did not like the flavor of the watermelon, it was a burden for me to drink the whole thing.

NEBinAK's Rating
Electric Lemonade

As far as creatine goes this is a little expensive, but on par with other designer creatines, it gave me a good pump but I didn't care for the flavor.

dailob's Rating
Watermelon

Did a log for this supplement and you can check out all the details here - just copy and paste the link. Awesome creatine supplement guys! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157279773&p=1141216633&viewfull=1#post1141216633

Zackeryorr's Rating
Watermelon

Great product, makes my muscles feel full, take anytime of the day. Sometimes I enjoy it as a midnight snack, other days with my breakfast. The watermelon flavor is pretty good, just getting kind of old after all the watermelon supps i've tried. If you want some good creatine from a great company this is for you.

Rob1882's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Solid designer creatine, dissolves easy and the taste is fantastic mixes very good with white flood reborn has nice extra's, and makes for some very tasty green mag-sicles! :)

Michaelmhmhmh's Rating
Watermelon

The taste was not delicious but it did not taste bad at all. I felt a lot of extra strength while taking the product so I was really impressed! I think it may be worth the extra cash! If you got the spare cash I would recommend it, but if not a simple mono-hydrate would work also!

JesusTheKing's Rating
Watermelon

What did green mag do for me? It gave me the boost I needed to get to work in the gym. It is really consistent with the endurance it provided each workout. Once I started taking green mag I experienced a difference, more alert/focused, able to push more reps out once my mind told me that I should quit cause that was good enough. The mirror showed that I was firming up too and showing more definition. I love this mix of creatines And the watermelon flavor is great, it mixes great. A great addition to your stack. Controlled labs will send you free samples too !!!! an excellent product from a excellent company! TRY SOME

Parkerweycker's Rating

great tasting and gives results

derickb24's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Green Mag is amazing. The flavor of both the Green Apple and the Watermelon are superb. This was my first time trying a creatine HCL and I am sold on it. Monohydrate irritates my stomach on occasion. Green Mag never gave me any issues. Could have been that it tasted so good. My muscles also felt fuller on Green Mag, and that only change I had to my workout. It is a mainstay in my supplements now!

longhorns_p's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Great deal for a must have in your supplement stack. Creatine is a basic that everyone should be using. This product tastes great and has some nice additions that should help in the gym.

afi140's Rating
Sour Green Apple

No other creatine supplement comes close to overall quality, taste, and price. Without a doubt this is the best bang for your buck. For me, personally, there is something to say about being and honest effective company, and Controlled Labs is just that. I know that I am getting what is on the label. I know it is effective. I know it is going to work. I know there are no hidden ingredients that are going to harm me. Now on the the specifics. Overall it was a 10/10 by far. Highly recommend. Check out my log/review with more detail and feel free to ask any questions if needed :) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157037403&page=2

chipmunks73's Rating

Loving this stacking with purple wrath and drinking 2nd half of session finishing strong great taste bit sweets but well balanced with bitterness of purple wrath

AMeyer9's Rating
Watermelon

Just wanted to first off say thanks to CL for the hookup :) secondly this product is awesome. All the ingredients you want for daily saturation (except Beta-Alanine, but I'm glad they left this out as I have it in bulk.) I think with a product like this it all comes down to flavor. You know the ingredients and their benefits, so really you're buying it to get these ingredients in a tasty matter. As for the new watermelon flavor it's awesome. I mixed mine with 12 oz water and it's got the perfect watermelon flavor. Not too sugary or strong, just about right. My girlfriend says it tastes like watermelon hubba bubba gum. Great stuff! (Most people would probably give this a 10, but I'm a tough rater)