Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews

Optimize Your Stamina In The Gym And Gain Size And Strength!*

Good

zagaboi's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

There is one very important thing I need to say about this product, this tastes GOOOOOD!! I have been looking for a good tasting creatine and this right here is my product. The watermelon tastes like watermelon flavored popsicle. Profile wise, nothing can go wrong with creatine, it is one of the most researched supplement out there, so you can trust the effect and quality. The adition of BA is awesome, I felt the tingles ehich for me is good and made me go hard mode in the gym. Good job CL!!

VO2Maxima's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

It's creatine, so it's a well-studied supplement that's known to get results. Mixes well, and the taste is pretty decent, kind of reminds me of SweeTarts. It's on the pricey side for creatine, since I'm used to buying unflavored creatine mono, and I can't say for sure whether or not the creatine matrix in Green MAGnitude is more potent. If you have the money though, creatine works and this is a tasty way to get it.

jnutzz's Rating
Electric Lemonade

Great creatine product. Tasted and mixed great with no stomach discomfort like other creatine products I have used. Got the usual creatine results in strength. Love this product. It will continue to be my go to creatine

rwclay's Rating
Sour Green Apple

A little on the pricey side but mixes extremely well.. not a huge fan of sour things but everyone raved about this flavor so I tried it and it's actually really good I will be looking to try the lemonade flavor to see how they compare.. definitely recommend this as it's my first go with full out creatine product and have had no issues

bhujerban's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Got a samplol of Green Magnitude. Easy to mix, and it's a pretty 70s green colour too. The taste is good, and not overpowering. Easy to swallow and no nasty aftertaste. Would definitely buy this.

Psycolova's Rating

been using this product for about 2 months now..ive seen a lot of change as far as strength, muscle building, and boost...I have increase reps and weight lifted all around..i do cardio for fat lost, but hit the weights hard...biceps went from 20 inches to 23 inches in 2 months of use...boomshakalaka to green mag....

LuckyKorean's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I have tried a sample of this product from CL Sample pack promotion. After just trying it once, I end up ordering tons...6 tubs from Buy 2 get 1 Free. Now that I have tried Green Mag, I shall never consume unflavored boring creatine! This stuff is delicious and dissolves completely in water unlike the normal Creapure sold by many. Normally I'm not a fan of Watermelon but this flavor was done just right for my tastes so I end up ordering 2x Watermelon and 4x Sour Green Apple(Just completely tasty). Aside from creatine mixing and tasting so good, it also has additional energy ingredients which helps fuel workouts or need to wake up a bit. I take Green Mag every morning, I feel more energized during the mornings and ready to train hard.

Kibler1's Rating

Love the watermelon flavor. Pairs well with the controlled labs white flood pre-workout. Muscles definitely feel fuller while lifting and for a few hours afterwords.

rey023's Rating
Electric Lemonade

Best possible creatine supp ever. Tried many and never got half as good results as with GM. Strenght, muscle fullness. You can;t go wrong with it. Heads and tails above all the competition.

bostonbro5's Rating

Mixed great, taste was good.

CO4292's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I tried a sample of this product and can't comment on it's overall effectiveness however I will say that like the other CL products I've tried Green MAGnitude tastes great and mixes well.

dachel12's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I liked this product when I sampled it long ago, but now I finally manned up and bought the 80 serving tub of it. I love this product! It is affordable, tasty, and most importantly, it works! I really like that it has a solid dose of betaine as well as taurine and Tyrosine. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a creatine product.

jcmelton's Rating

Not going to be able to report on anything other than flavor and mixing from a single serving packet. The flavor (Watermelon) had a great taste like a Jolly Rancher hard candy at first, but did have a bit of a bitter after taste. I mixed the packet in approximately 8 oz. of water in a shaker cup. After a few drinks to get the taste effect, I noticed that the last drink was very strong. Upon opening my cup, the powder had not mixed as well as it should have. This could have been my error, but I don't normally have this kind of problem.

buffren82's Rating
Electric Lemonade

Great product and very cheap.

Rob1882's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Solid designer creatine, dissolves easy and the taste is fantastic mixes very good with white flood reborn has nice extra's, and makes for some very tasty green mag-sicles! :)

ed2345's Rating
Sour Green Apple

i have been using this product for over month and have noticed difference in strength and endurance. i take it daily at 1 scoop, first few days had a bit of stomach issues but nothing that caused me to run to bathroom. the flavor is mild sour taste not really sour at all imo. it has helped with adding reps for example i was benching 225lbs for 3 reps now i can do 8. you do retain some waterweight for me its mostly in my arms. its the only creatine that has actually worked for me.

Bluerunner13's Rating

ive tried many different creatines but i keep coming back to cl green mag. ive tried all 3 flavors and each of them is equally delicious

tapetrader's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I don't normally do reviews but wanted to post here. I got suckered into this product thinking it was some "new and improved" form of creatine. Once again, just because it's different doesn't mean it's better. I had been using Integrated's 100% Creapure and switching was a huge mistake. This product seems like placebo and a lot of people give it good reviews because of the taste (which is very good). But taste doesn't get results. No pumps, no measurable increase in workload capacity. Just nothing. Can't wait for the rest of this tub to be gone and getting back to Integrated and all the benefits I expect from creatine.

Warmsies's Rating

I received a sample of this so I wasn't able to follow a routine with it and review from there. From the sample I drank I thought the flavor was refreshing and enjoyed it very much, and it mixed well in my shaker cup. As far as creatines go this is a solid choice.

Arreola3's Rating
Sour Green Apple

By far one of the best creatines I've ever used! I take it before my workout and the extra ingredients make a difference it only took me a week to see the extra reps in my sets and mix ability and taste is Great!