Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews

Optimize Your Stamina In The Gym And Gain Size And Strength!*

Good
Juicy Watermelon

Psycolova's Rating

been using this product for about 2 months now..ive seen a lot of change as far as strength, muscle building, and boost...I have increase reps and weight lifted all around..i do cardio for fat lost, but hit the weights hard...biceps went from 20 inches to 23 inches in 2 months of use...boomshakalaka to green mag....

LuckyKorean's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I have tried a sample of this product from CL Sample pack promotion. After just trying it once, I end up ordering tons...6 tubs from Buy 2 get 1 Free. Now that I have tried Green Mag, I shall never consume unflavored boring creatine! This stuff is delicious and dissolves completely in water unlike the normal Creapure sold by many. Normally I'm not a fan of Watermelon but this flavor was done just right for my tastes so I end up ordering 2x Watermelon and 4x Sour Green Apple(Just completely tasty). Aside from creatine mixing and tasting so good, it also has additional energy ingredients which helps fuel workouts or need to wake up a bit. I take Green Mag every morning, I feel more energized during the mornings and ready to train hard.

Kibler1's Rating
Watermelon

Love the watermelon flavor. Pairs well with the controlled labs white flood pre-workout. Muscles definitely feel fuller while lifting and for a few hours afterwords.

rey023's Rating
Electric Lemonade

Best possible creatine supp ever. Tried many and never got half as good results as with GM. Strenght, muscle fullness. You can;t go wrong with it. Heads and tails above all the competition.

bostonbro5's Rating
Watermelon

Mixed great, taste was good.

CO4292's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I tried a sample of this product and can't comment on it's overall effectiveness however I will say that like the other CL products I've tried Green MAGnitude tastes great and mixes well.

dachel12's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I liked this product when I sampled it long ago, but now I finally manned up and bought the 80 serving tub of it. I love this product! It is affordable, tasty, and most importantly, it works! I really like that it has a solid dose of betaine as well as taurine and Tyrosine. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a creatine product.

jcmelton's Rating
Watermelon

Not going to be able to report on anything other than flavor and mixing from a single serving packet. The flavor (Watermelon) had a great taste like a Jolly Rancher hard candy at first, but did have a bit of a bitter after taste. I mixed the packet in approximately 8 oz. of water in a shaker cup. After a few drinks to get the taste effect, I noticed that the last drink was very strong. Upon opening my cup, the powder had not mixed as well as it should have. This could have been my error, but I don't normally have this kind of problem.

buffren82's Rating
Electric Lemonade

Great product and very cheap.

Rob1882's Rating

Solid designer creatine, dissolves easy and the taste is fantastic mixes very good with white flood reborn has nice extra's, and makes for some very tasty green mag-sicles! :)

ed2345's Rating
Sour Green Apple

i have been using this product for over month and have noticed difference in strength and endurance. i take it daily at 1 scoop, first few days had a bit of stomach issues but nothing that caused me to run to bathroom. the flavor is mild sour taste not really sour at all imo. it has helped with adding reps for example i was benching 225lbs for 3 reps now i can do 8. you do retain some waterweight for me its mostly in my arms. its the only creatine that has actually worked for me.

Bluerunner13's Rating

ive tried many different creatines but i keep coming back to cl green mag. ive tried all 3 flavors and each of them is equally delicious

tapetrader's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I don't normally do reviews but wanted to post here. I got suckered into this product thinking it was some "new and improved" form of creatine. Once again, just because it's different doesn't mean it's better. I had been using Integrated's 100% Creapure and switching was a huge mistake. This product seems like placebo and a lot of people give it good reviews because of the taste (which is very good). But taste doesn't get results. No pumps, no measurable increase in workload capacity. Just nothing. Can't wait for the rest of this tub to be gone and getting back to Integrated and all the benefits I expect from creatine.

Warmsies's Rating
Watermelon

I received a sample of this so I wasn't able to follow a routine with it and review from there. From the sample I drank I thought the flavor was refreshing and enjoyed it very much, and it mixed well in my shaker cup. As far as creatines go this is a solid choice.

Arreola3's Rating
Sour Green Apple

By far one of the best creatines I've ever used! I take it before my workout and the extra ingredients make a difference it only took me a week to see the extra reps in my sets and mix ability and taste is Great!

AtomAnt70's Rating
Sour Green Apple

AtomAnt70 did not leave a written review for this product.

ssjones0420's Rating
Sour Green Apple

I really enjoyed this product by Controlled Labs. I took it after my workouts and I felt like it played a great role in optimizing my results .

leemie0704's Rating
Watermelon

Tried A sample, no GI problems, tasty to sip on during a workout. Dissolved well. Price isn't bad- might buy when my current creatine runs out.

CoreSubl1m3's Rating
Watermelon

Hands down the best creatine I have ever tried. I have had really no luck with creatine in the past, as I've tried many and always would end up with moderate to sever G.I. distress, and I was eating very well and staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water so my diet was not a factor. I had just about given up on creatine, but I heard of this type in it, the Creatine Magnesium Chelate I believe, and was interested. The creatine is bonded to magnesium, which has a high bioavailabilty, and enhances absorption. And yes it does enhance absorption. Not once have I had any G.I. distress with this, it tastes delicious, has an amazing value(80 servings for $ 40) and has a very impressive ingredient list. I have seen some major gains, it has helped me get more ripped I have noticed, definite increases in lean muscle. My favorite creatine.

MRowe5's Rating
Sour Green Apple

A quality product but didn't notice any huge gains.